Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Texas Cunt Took Private Jet to Storm the Capitol

A real estate broker from Frisco, Texas flew on a private jet to Washington, DC, along with friends to “storm the capitol” on Wednesday.

Jenna Ryan, who is also a radio host, flew from the US Trinity Aviation in Denton, Texas all they way to the nation’s Capitol — where she had “one of the best days of my life.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80Last Saturday at 9:35 PM

CUNTABULOUS!

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2021

She'd look great with a GSW to the head.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2021

She either inherited wealth or married rich, because there is no way this dumb cunt was able to make it rich.

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2021

Zillow has removed her profile, but her website is still up. I wonder how long that will last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401/08/2021

Slut.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2021

Of course, she's also an anti-vaxxer.

[quote]We don't want to be vaccinated for a virus with a 99.5% survival rate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601/08/2021

You just know she's pro-life but had like 30 abortions when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2021

[quote]where she had “one of the best days of my life.”

The cunt is also QAnon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 801/08/2021

Why are all these fucking Trump Blondes always wearing that sickening shade of Barbie pink? Is the message "I am a plastic bitch with no genitals" really what they're trying to convey?

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2021

According to Ryan, the elections were rigged, and President-elect Joe Biden is going to turn the United States into Venezuela. Ryan says does not see anything wrong with what she did. Ryan says her actions are not as serious as sedition. In fact, Ryan said she feels it wasn’t even trespassing, claiming the event was set up and police actually encouraged them to go in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2021

R9 Most of them have passed that age where guys hit on them, so they try to use pink to convey that they are youthful, cute and young. But they are all just saggy and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 1101/08/2021

[quote] police actually encouraged them to go in.

Well, we know this is true because there’s video

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2021

Yes R12 - it was shown on the 6pm news.

The police have got a big problem and they've been caught red handed. While not responsible for the riot - they are responsible for letting them in and doing little to nothing about it. At least Steven Sund, head of US Capitol Police, has resigned and there is an ongoing investigation into the police mishandling of the riot.

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2021

She truly does not understand how despicable she acted yesterday. This is from 10 years at least of asshats being brainwashed with false equivalencies and living in a bubble. If this cunt had seen some fat black ghetto chick from BLM "storming the capitol" she would call for the National Guard to mow them down with machine guns.

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2021

Her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2021

Check out this glowing Google review of her real estate services!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1601/08/2021

The bitch traveled in a global warming private jet? I'm appalled !

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2021

[quote]President-elect Joe Biden is going to turn the United States into Venezuela.

Yum, empanada trucks.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2021

Not familiar with this particular company but just going by rule of thumb this charter should have run about $3500 basic rate an hour. And no doubt she and her friends split the costs.

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2021

She fat

by Anonymousreply 2001/08/2021

Love it R16.

She'll get cancelled now. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2021

I normally hate cancel culture but these terrorists deserve to be cancelled, imprisoned and punished.

I hope the only real estate Jenna will be able to sell in the future will be the grand canyon underneath her panties.

by Anonymousreply 2201/08/2021

From R10

According to Ryan, she was headed home and had just taken a Xanax when she answered my phone call.

She says she’s a “really good agent with lots of integrity.” She’s so good, in fact, she claims to only work 15 hours a week and still makes “a ton of money and sells a ton of homes.” Her clients, she says, love her.

Psycho Cunt

by Anonymousreply 2301/08/2021

How are we ever going to deprogram all these brainwashed "Vanilla ISIS" lunatics? Shunning them just isn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 2401/08/2021

Sweet looking Piaggio Avanti. Not to be pedantic ,but if that was indeed the plane she rode on , its a turbo prop ,not a jet.

by Anonymousreply 2501/08/2021

That “jet” had propellers

by Anonymousreply 2601/08/2021

Meet your next US Senator from Texas.

by Anonymousreply 2701/08/2021

Euuuw... that is a poor people private jet. How tacky.

by Anonymousreply 2801/08/2021

No words other than fuck you cunt. Let’s storm her yelp reviews and make her pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 2901/08/2021

Frisco Frauen, have you ever run into this bitch?

She looks like every other middle-aged drag queen at a Southern Sunday morning brunch revue.

by Anonymousreply 3001/08/2021

Economic Insecurity!

by Anonymousreply 3101/08/2021

They should make shitheads like her work in COVID units in hospitals without PPE for a month (after all, it's just a hoax or a flu to them).

by Anonymousreply 3201/08/2021

R32 They need the Bio-Terrorists (anti maskers anti vaccination) like Ms.Jenna to dig graves for the Covid19 victims like they are doing in Jakarta.

by Anonymousreply 3301/08/2021

That's not a jet, its a very old turboprop that's about 40 years old. I'm sure the stupid cunt didn't know the difference, and could never afford the hourly rate of a real jet. I have a feeling she's cancelled by now.

by Anonymousreply 3401/08/2021

That'll show the elitists!

by Anonymousreply 3501/08/2021

She brags she only has to work 15 hours a week. She'll have a bit of an adjustment to prison work schedules.

by Anonymousreply 3601/08/2021

[quote] She'll get cancelled now. LOL!

Her Twitter feed with all her lunatic posts and retweets is linked and shown quite prominently on her company website. I doubt she gives a shit what people think.

by Anonymousreply 3701/08/2021

R36 Christ, for someone who has had such an easy life she's got the face of someone with a hard life.

by Anonymousreply 3801/08/2021

Surprise surprise, her Twitter account no longer exists.

I think she should lose her real estate license as an active seditionist. The link is to a page on how to file a complaint with the Texas Real Estate Commission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3901/10/2021

Seems she did care after all cunt at R37.

by Anonymousreply 4001/10/2021

FF2, have you been spared the plague thus far?

Do you know of this whore, Adrienne Dixon, who works for FISD? She's a teacher, she posted some psycho Qanon shit on Nextdoor, about how kids are being turned into gender lessons androids and something something Satan.

Do you KNOW her?

by Anonymousreply 4101/11/2021

Genderless*

by Anonymousreply 4201/11/2021

Limousine lunatic!

by Anonymousreply 4301/11/2021

One way to avoid the #noflylist I guess!

by Anonymousreply 4401/11/2021

This bitch said she didn't enter the Capitol, but there is video of her inside the building.

by Anonymousreply 4501/11/2021

OP This picture from the article nails it -- these people looked at this as a fun tail-gate party. They're just missing the brats, nachos and six packs.

Their conjecture of the world would boggle the mind of even a middle-schooler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4601/11/2021

Has she been arrested yet?

by Anonymousreply 4701/11/2021

The Qunt has been arrested.

[quote]"We are going to f------ go in here. Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go," she said in a now-deleted video. Ryan later added: Y’all know who to hire for your realtor. Jenna Ryan for your realtor.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4801/15/2021

[quote] We are going to f------ go in here. Life or death, it doesn’t matter.

It does to me (now).

by Anonymousreply 4901/15/2021

Quoth the Qunt:

[quote]“I feel that I did something noble & I’m proud of being there. I have no shame to be there. I feel very persecuted &...very misjudged”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5001/15/2021

[quote] I feel that I did something noble & I’m proud of being there. I have no shame to be there.

Thank you for the admission.

by Anonymousreply 5101/15/2021

Think about the people who died there while you are being "proud," you noxious, stupid CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 5201/15/2021

I bet her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Saturday at 5:38 AM

[quote]Most of them have passed that age where guys hit on them, so they try to use pink to convey that they are youthful, cute and young. But they are all just saggy and bitter.

And many of us have to work with these bitter bitches who have an axe to grind with the world because nobody wants to fuck them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Saturday at 5:48 AM

[quote]I bet her pussy stinks.

We're not that picky.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Saturday at 5:58 AM

"In Jesus's name!"-----of course.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Saturday at 6:15 AM

[quote]We don't want to be vaccinated for a virus with a 99.5% survival rate.

These MAGA morons just keep repeated this imbecility, as if the death rate were the one and only significant effect of a rapidly spreading pandemic. Fine, idiots, risk the weeks-long debilitation, possible hospitalization, and (on your own data) 1-in-40 chance of dying instead of getting a shot. Just don't stand in my way.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Saturday at 6:30 AM

Amen, r57! A-fucking-men.

And I mean that in Jeebus’ name!

by Anonymousreply 58Last Saturday at 6:43 AM

What is that crop duster? Texans lol

by Anonymousreply 59Last Saturday at 6:54 AM

Cuntessa thinks she deserves a pardon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60Last Saturday at 7:00 AM

Oh, honey, you misspelled prosecuted.

And you should feel that because you are.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Saturday at 7:03 AM

Arrested

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62Last Saturday at 7:04 AM

She didn't seem quite so cocky in the tweet.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Saturday at 7:50 AM

I want to see the mugshot.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Saturday at 8:16 AM

Love it!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65Last Saturday at 8:20 AM

Explain the difference...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66Last Saturday at 8:25 AM

So true, R66. Boorish, primitive, tribal and violent.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Saturday at 8:32 AM

“Ha ha look at me on a private jet making the white power signal. Who’s that knocking so insistently at the door?”

by Anonymousreply 68Last Saturday at 8:40 AM

I condole her.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Saturday at 8:46 AM

[quote] Explain the difference...

Now don’t tell me. I can get this one.

Um....

Oh, I know! One pickup is red and not the other one?

See! Told you I’d get it.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Saturday at 8:59 AM

Susan Collins sends her concern.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Saturday at 9:08 AM

Jenna asks the President for a pardon for her and everyone who stormed the Capitol. She believes she and some others did nothing wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72Last Saturday at 1:21 PM

Dear Jenna,

You are not a normal person.

xoxo,

Everyone

by Anonymousreply 73Last Saturday at 1:56 PM

Can a zipline handcuff fit around a fat fascist cunt's neck?

by Anonymousreply 74Last Saturday at 2:59 PM

Delicious! She's Trump Karen personified.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Saturday at 5:28 PM

R65 of course she lives in a McMansion tract home with a red brick/stone combo with beige walls, basic shrub landscaping and metal trellis wall “art”. These cunts are all the same. They’re the real communists.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Saturday at 6:06 PM

she wants to apologize 'for' all the families affected.

try 'to' ya dummy

by Anonymousreply 77Last Saturday at 8:53 PM

Now she'll be flying Conair.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Saturday at 9:10 PM

She's worried about her 15 hours a week real estate career. She should be.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Saturday at 9:31 PM

She should be worried about not catching Covid in jail because that's where she's going.

Her real estate career is over. People are already... um... bringing some truth to her advertising signs around town.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Saturday at 9:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!