Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The gays need to help Kamala

The part in her hair is always off. Her hair hangs down in front of her right eye too much and she has to keep pushing it back. It makes her look too girlish.

Is there an emergency covid approved hair cutting place? Nancy P. must know of one.

Pandemic or not we need our Kamala looking her best.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2021 11:34 PM

Or we could just judge her based on the quality of her work instead of her appearance?

Oh wait, I forgot where I am again...

I meant, get that bitch to a hairdresser, pronto! And those cankles!

Vice President of the America? More like Vice President of Fugliness! Amirite?

Why can't we get HoTT VPs...

by Anonymousreply 1January 8, 2021 3:52 AM

Kamala does not have cankles!!! That was Hillary!!!!!

Kamala has a lovely foot alignment that shows off her heals perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 2January 8, 2021 4:00 AM

Well if Biden can get a hair transplant Kamala can at least get some combing advice.

by Anonymousreply 3January 8, 2021 4:00 AM

OP, dont let me have to kick your ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 8, 2021 4:02 AM

Kamala MUST look as girly as possible!

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 9:20 PM

Kamala has sensible hair - leave her be.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 9:29 PM

Does anyone know if her hair is straightened, or weave? Old photos show a rather nappy texture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 9:36 PM

^ Oh yes, definitely nappy.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 9:46 PM

I guess yall have never seen what real nappy hair looks like, Kamala's aint it

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 10:01 PM

Well r7, there are different grades of kinky/curly hair. I suspect Kamala is about a silky textured 3A/3B. Her type of hair would be fairly easy to straighten chemically or with heat. I think she wears some pieces or a half wig, but this is not confirmed.

Nappy is a tad insulting, but maybe that is what you were going for.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 10:08 PM

[quote] "Kamala has a lovely foot alignment that shows off her heals perfectly."

Oh, dear.

As a costume designer, I can't let this slide.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 10:18 PM

Bitch needs voice training. That horrible adenoidal voice will sink her chances of winning the nomination in 2024 when Biden retires.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2021 9:16 PM

Get her Zendaya’s stylist..

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2021 9:18 PM

Vice President Harris looks fine, thanks for your "concern" OP.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2021 9:31 PM

And one of you bitches was harassing me on the minorities in national park thread for satire, yet here you are, in this day and age, referring to a biracial woman's hair as "nappy".

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2021 9:32 PM

Yeah, I gotta say I think she always looks damn fine.

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2021 9:32 PM

Happy to be nappy.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2021 12:36 AM

What about this do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2021 12:49 AM

She looked pretty good to Willie Brown

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2021 2:02 AM

Her wardrobe choices are actually brilliant.

She wears virtually the same pant suit silhouette in various muted colors in every public appearance, thus ensuring there's nothing to talk about and discuss. Much like a male politician's approach to their wardrobe. I applaud her.

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2021 2:10 AM

I know VPs are supposed to be low key, but despite a flawless rollout and and dynamic campaign style, she’s been a bore since the Inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2021 3:06 AM

The job requires that the VP be pretty boring. She's doing what she's supposed to do.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2021 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!