Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Do People Only Wipe Their Ass With TP?

It is fucking gross.

Most people think they are clean by just wiping their ass with toilet paper after taking a dump, but there is still so much shit left.

The only way to make sure you are totally clean is to take a piece of toilet paper drenched in soap and water and scrub until there is no more brown.

Why are people so gross?

by Anonymousreply 33Last Monday at 7:58 PM

Stupid post

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2021

A piece of toilet paper drenched in soap and water is MUSH, you simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 201/07/2021

Scat thread

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2021

Scrubbing with toilet paper, huh? Right.

Use pre-moistened wipes, dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 401/07/2021

OP = Howard Stern

by Anonymousreply 501/07/2021

Every household needs one of these.

I don't understand the toilet paper using nations at all. It's gross, ineffective, not very good for the environment, and only marginally hygienic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601/07/2021

I don't know whats more pathetic. The fact that this thread was made, or that 7 ppl decided to respond.

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2021

I use bounty paper towels

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2021

I use sand paper, but fine grain sandpaper because my hiney is sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 901/07/2021

Don’t dare flush those wipes. They create fatbergs- congealed masses of crap that clog sewers.

by Anonymousreply 1001/07/2021

OP, how to blind people know when they've wiped enough?

by Anonymousreply 1101/07/2021

I employ a German scar gimp to lick it clean.

by Anonymousreply 1201/07/2021

Helga I’m not made at you I’m mad at the shit!

by Anonymousreply 1301/07/2021

Well, your name is not Aaron!

by Anonymousreply 1401/07/2021

Wet warm washcloth

by Anonymousreply 1501/07/2021

I got a toilet bidet for Christmas — now I only use TP to dry my tush. I feel cleaner, and my tush certainly is. Wish I got one years ago.

My mother has the electronic one, like they have in Japan. I’m jealous. Brondell is a great one.

by Anonymousreply 1601/07/2021

If you really want the instruction manual, just google it, OP

by Anonymousreply 1701/07/2021

Showering AFTER you go is an option OP.

by Anonymousreply 1801/07/2021

Just how nasty and messy are your shits OP? I have a normal digestive system and only have to wipe once (and it’s usually barely dirty) . If you need to shower to clean that messy ass after you shit you have serious digestive issues and a horrible diet.

by Anonymousreply 1901/07/2021

Once you get a TOTO Washlet toilet seat, you'll never look back. It's awesome! So clean and civilized!

by Anonymousreply 2001/07/2021

Baby wipes by toilet. One wipe, followed with TP, done. Easy Peasy.

by Anonymousreply 2101/07/2021

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 22Last Monday at 5:56 PM

Wet and hypoallergenic wipes. Simple et clean.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Monday at 6:04 PM

Some people don't even do that much.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Monday at 6:07 PM

Dear OP, do you use a bidet to clean your hands and your ass after taking a shit? Would you drink water from a water fountain thousands of people used to clean their holes after taking a dump?

by Anonymousreply 25Last Monday at 6:55 PM

This is hardly a topic for polite company.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Monday at 6:56 PM

If you eat a proper diet (mostly plant-based, low carb, little meat and processed foods) wiping your ass is not messy at all.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Monday at 7:06 PM

Old bits of dried hoofs.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Monday at 7:30 PM

Unless you’re about to get rimmed, and even then, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 29Last Monday at 7:39 PM

If you were truly anal retentive, OP, you wouldn't have to do that.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Monday at 7:42 PM

I bought a bidet. It’s fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Monday at 7:44 PM

I want a Toto seat, but I don't want a fucking extension cord running from my toilet to the nearest plug........ Stayed at a hotel that had the Toto washlet, & it was wonderful!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32Last Monday at 7:53 PM

I used one of those Totos at somebody’s house one time. I just thought it was a funny looking toilet. When I sat down the seat was warm and it really freaked me out! It’s a great idea but I just use a portable bidet. Works very well!

by Anonymousreply 33Last Monday at 7:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!