Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will Joe Biden be the 46th or 47th President?

If Trump is removed from office, does that make Pence the 46th President and Biden gets bumped down to 47th? Would Pence get a spot on Presidential posters even if he was only President for less than 2 weeks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2021 10:10 PM

I think it depends on whether Pence becomes acting president (via the 25th amendment) or president (via Trump’s impeachment).

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2021 6:21 PM

Pence will become the Lady Jane Grey president and rule for nine days. In fact his POTUS code name is already Lady Jane. HBC is already in negotiations to play him in the biopic.

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2021 6:31 PM

R1 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2021 8:21 PM

I can’t stand the thought of the criminal Trump being accorded the status of a former president. He needs to be removed now.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2021 8:50 PM

I think we will go with 45(a). All of my collectibles have already been printed with "46."

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2021 10:10 PM

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2021 10:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!