Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former employers are outing the identity any of the Trumptards they recognize

Love this!! These people are fucking morons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 11, 2021 4:59 PM

Glory donuts and diner?

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2021 5:02 PM

These people absolutely should be outed -- they're terrorists and a menace to safety!

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2021 5:08 PM

Federal prison of regular prison?

With all the photos and selfies taken that day, there should be hundreds charged.

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2021 5:11 PM

R2 Agreed, This isn't political. These people are criminals. And regular prison.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2021 5:12 PM

[quote] Nicholas Rodean From Frederick, Maryland.

You only need to search trailer parks within 100 mile radius of DC. The search should also include a reach in WV. Most probably have priors for illegal possession of a firearm, domestic abuse, child neglect, animal abuse and back child support.

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2021 5:12 PM

ROUND THEM UP

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2021 5:12 PM

I misread that as Glory Hole Donuts!

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2021 5:13 PM

You forgot possession of meth and/or opiates with the intent to distribute, r5

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2021 5:14 PM

R1 - I know right? What do they call their donut holes? Glory holes?

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2021 5:14 PM

[quote]whom was let go last February

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2021 5:17 PM

There is a Muslim doing time for comments on social media.

These scumbags put shit on social media and were never charged for it, then they got to carry out their social media threats.

The justice system is broken

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2021 5:17 PM

I'm sure the invaluable experience gained during his employ at Glory Doughnuts and Diner will ensure Nicholas Rhodean an excellent position in the prison kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2021 5:18 PM

They took a collective dump in the most sacred place of our democracy. I hope they're killed.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2021 5:21 PM

Hang them.

by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2021 5:30 PM

R5 people traveled there from California and NY also

by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2021 5:31 PM

Capital punishment for treason.

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2021 5:32 PM

Can you imagine the outrage from certain groups if the BLM looters were outed this past summer? I say OUT everyone who breaks the law, all laws matter!

by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2021 5:35 PM

[quote]Can you imagine the outrage

No, but it appears that you can, False Equivalency troll.

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2021 5:37 PM

Clocked, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2021 5:38 PM

Glory Hole Doughnuts the official breakfast stop of Maryland Dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 20January 7, 2021 5:39 PM

It's shocking to me that a "former weekend employee" of a donut shop is allowed to terrorize the US Congress with no consequences.

These people are pure trash and they are allowed to ruin our country???

by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2021 5:40 PM

There's an owner of a Burger and BBQ place in Palm Springs that was identified as flying to DC a couple of days ago for yesterday's protest.

He can kiss his businesses goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 22January 7, 2021 5:41 PM

Yelp page of his restaurant, please.

by Anonymousreply 23January 7, 2021 5:43 PM

Still laughing at "Glory Doughnuts." I wonder if Nicky took a job there thinking it was a wingnut-owned establishment.

by Anonymousreply 24January 7, 2021 5:45 PM

R21 that is one man. You small minded folks think they’re all the same! One man identified was a business owner from Palm Springs, another a successful lawyer and head of HR for a corporation in TX... it’s time to stop labeling all of them as “uneducated” broke white trailer trash. Many many many of Trumps supporters were well off to do white men.

by Anonymousreply 25January 7, 2021 5:48 PM

It doesn't matter how much money they have, R25. They are traitorous, loser trash.

by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2021 6:10 PM

R26 I agree 100% but many on this site think all Trumpers are HS dropouts who work service jobs and are broke when in reality a large portion of his support comes from Middle-Upper Middle Class white men with degrees. Some even rich. Tons of “educated” people support him.

And I say “educated” because I’ve gotten into full arguments on here about how having a degree means shit and always am told how important a degree is, how important college is etc. and some of you full on say someone who goes to college wouldn’t support Trump etc. because they’re “educated”. That’s all lies. All those Conservative Republicans in Office are college educated men and women.

I don’t know what doesn’t click for DLers with this.

by Anonymousreply 27January 7, 2021 6:15 PM

Dumbass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2021 6:16 PM

So the Lollipop Guild is part of the Proud Boys?

by Anonymousreply 29January 7, 2021 6:16 PM

What I don't get...even the stupidest monkey in the tree would see that due to Covid this was probably the one and only time where you wouldn't have been stopped and arrested on the spot for approaching the Capital with a mask on but these stupid fuckers STILL didn't wear a mask while they committed sedition on camera!

by Anonymousreply 30January 7, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote]So the Lollipop Guild is part of the Proud Boys?

Posted at Democratic Underground: "Does he work for The Shire?"

by Anonymousreply 31January 7, 2021 6:29 PM

Ha Ha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 7, 2021 6:32 PM

And... scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 7, 2021 6:33 PM

R33 he was discussed on another thread

by Anonymousreply 34January 7, 2021 6:46 PM

WHAT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 7, 2021 6:53 PM

R35 why is that shocking?

by Anonymousreply 36January 7, 2021 6:54 PM

Meet Doug Jensen, the guy who led the mob chasing the black security guard up the stairs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 7, 2021 7:05 PM

Thank you, R34. I have a note from the office so I am allowed in this hall.

by Anonymousreply 38January 7, 2021 7:05 PM

Wow, R28. Just wow.

by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2021 7:14 PM

[quote]I'm sure the invaluable experience gained during his employ at Glory Doughnuts and Diner will ensure Nicholas Rhodean an excellent position in the prison kitchen.

I'm sure he'll be getting a lot of experience with getting his face and his ass glazed.

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2021 7:31 PM

R40 you gonna go help them

by Anonymousreply 41January 7, 2021 9:57 PM

R34, honestly, do you think everyone reads every thread before they post to see if the one post they are making in a thread might have been made by someone else in another thread? Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2021 10:17 PM

R36, it's not, it's just hilariously random.

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2021 11:01 PM

Anyone who broke into the Capitol or passed police barricades or broke the law in any way should be held responsible.

But other people who did not, but just participated in the march - no.

The lawyer mentioned above - was he actually one of the violent guys entering the Capitol?

Because the coverage I saw channel surfing among CBS, NBC and ABC - one of them had an on site reporter who himself was impacted by tear gas. That in itself doesn't make him or anyone else guilty of any crime.

by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2021 11:04 PM

R44 the entire “March” was to break into Capitol? Were you in a coma yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2021 11:06 PM

R9 - no cuz if they called them that DL-ers would storm the place with a passion that would make these MAGA idiots look like amateurs.

by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2021 11:12 PM

R27 - these bitches are always forgetting about me....I ain't trash.

by Anonymousreply 47January 7, 2021 11:19 PM

No one cares about your edumacated rant R27.

by Anonymousreply 48January 7, 2021 11:19 PM

That neckbeard was barely employed for the past 8 years (if his identity is accurate), yet he has a clearance pass. Reportedly, a good number of insurrectionists had them, too. This makes me think this was coordinated with someone who was able to procure those tags for them, a Capitol staffer or a Capitol Police/security member.

by Anonymousreply 49January 7, 2021 11:40 PM

Let’s start with these bastards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2021 11:56 PM

R50 - holy shit. Well, we now know they were in on it.

by Anonymousreply 51January 8, 2021 1:22 AM

Not that there wasn't complicity but the video at R50 just shows the officer waving to someone but you can't see who. Were there other officers he was waving to to move away from the barriers because they'd been breached and converge on the actual building? The first thing we saw was all the officers running up the stairs to try to create a new perimeter but they were quickly overwhelmed in number. I know the the guy who posted the video on Twitter tries to explain something different happening in the comments but I don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 52January 8, 2021 6:43 AM

R44 is the sleazy lawyer mentioned above. Fuck off apologist. EVERYONE at that rally is guilty of sedition.

by Anonymousreply 53January 8, 2021 7:14 AM

I've never used a Glory Doughnut to jack off but I'm now considering it.

by Anonymousreply 54January 8, 2021 7:39 AM

If they had government rep jobs, they can be charged with treason.

by Anonymousreply 55January 8, 2021 8:14 AM

Treason = hanging

by Anonymousreply 56January 8, 2021 8:19 AM

That retard is wearing some kind of identity badge...no wonder they figured it out.

by Anonymousreply 57January 8, 2021 8:56 AM

[quote] whom was let go last February

I said in another thread a couple weeks ago that no one knows how to use ‘whom’ or ‘whomever’, especially on Facebook, and they should just stop trying, and I was right. I got some pushback on that, but I stand by it.

[quote] one of them had an on site reporter who himself was impacted by tear gas.

And I think in that same post I made an allusion to people who use ‘impact’ as a verb, and I stand by that, too.

by Anonymousreply 58January 8, 2021 9:05 AM

Let the purge begin. The average dumpster who stayed home can be quietly allowed to fume. The fucks that stormed the Capitol must be punished.

Thank for this thread. I woke up again, at 2am, crying and angrier than the day it happened. Healing for this nation MUST include the punishment of those who would abase it.

by Anonymousreply 59January 8, 2021 9:05 AM

MARY!!! ^^^

by Anonymousreply 60January 8, 2021 9:10 AM

Yes, dear, I have female proclivities and allow myself to cry. Could be because I'm a lesbian, but it was cry or start shooting.

by Anonymousreply 61January 8, 2021 9:13 AM

[quote]Can you imagine the outrage from certain groups if the BLM looters were outed this past summer? I say OUT everyone who breaks the law, all laws matter!

I know that you probably think ALL Black people look the same BUT BLM and looters/rioters are COMPLETELY different groups.

by Anonymousreply 63January 8, 2021 9:51 AM

[quote] Most of the posters on this thread are no different to Germans in Hitler's Germany circa 1932 or Americans during the McCarthy era. What is most frightening is both the ignorance and sheer hypocrisy of blinkered criticism/demonization.

Appreciate the concern of calling out and identifying other citizens.

Yet, the “patriots” storming the Capitol were actually committing CRIMES in the act. Your analogy breaks down when comparisons are made to Germany’s Hitler or McCarthy, R44.

There appear to have been quite a few buffoons in this whole fiasco, but there are suggestions that some with guns, bombs, zip ties and threats of executions were there as military-associated individuals who may have had some more deadly sinister intentions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 8, 2021 11:27 AM

R63

They don't want to see a difference between 'opportunistic looters' taking advantage of a protest and a group with the explicit goal of committing domestic terrorism. So, they won't see the difference.

by Anonymousreply 65January 8, 2021 11:30 AM

R58 is a shining example of a patriot living her best freedoms.

by Anonymousreply 66January 8, 2021 11:34 AM

R62

You didn't deserve the careful explanation that R64 gave you.

"Germans in Hitler's Germany" are comparable to dataloungers who want domestic terrorists outed and held accountable? That sounds like a reasonable comparison! /sarcasm

I don't think that you care about whether or not your thought processes are sound and reasonable though and I don't think that you care whether or not you're logical. Do you care about that? I don't think that you do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 8, 2021 11:39 AM

Blm are terrorists too yet they don’t Get dozed. even when they kill people in mobs. They pretend it didn’t happen..

by Anonymousreply 68January 8, 2021 11:41 AM

*doxxed

by Anonymousreply 69January 8, 2021 11:42 AM

People take videos of themselves committing sedition, and the snowflakes on the right are wringing their hands when these people are identified?

They identified themselves. People are now just reacting to their brazen criminality.

by Anonymousreply 70January 8, 2021 11:43 AM

R68 "Blm are terrorists too"

Maybe if you repeat that enough times it will make it true!

In the meantime, leave the night-light on tonight and snuggle up with your Cuddle-Me-Hitler plush bedtime doll.

I promise that the scary black people protesting racist extrajudicial killings by police will leave you alone while you sleep. I'll even check under the bed to make sure that Al Sharpton isn't hiding there waiting to get you.

by Anonymousreply 71January 8, 2021 12:06 PM

The stupidity of right-wingers, from Stephen Miller on down to the Q Shaman, is the gift that keeps on giving. Adds a bit of levity to the dark violence they bring into our lives.

Tedious, however, is their inevitable failure at basic spelling and puncutation (as in R68).

by Anonymousreply 72January 8, 2021 12:12 PM

It’s not like people were keeping their attendance at the rally a secret so in addition to committing treason and other crimes the terrorist thugs at the Capitol have also potentially destroyed the lives and careers of the non-criminal MAGAts who went to DC just to bitch and moan. I understand that the owner of Arnold’s in Eastham decided to put up a public apology about attending the rally and saying he wouldn’t have gone if he had known what was going to happen. The Cape Cod contingent had very publicly put up pictures of their bus trip to DC and I understand from friends from home that they are very concerned with now being identified as potential terrorists. Anyway I have many fond memories of meals at Arnold’s when camping at Nickerson on the Cape as a child so the whole situation just has this odd extra layer of sadness in addition to the monster in the White House/violent overthrow of the US government.

by Anonymousreply 73January 8, 2021 12:14 PM

[quote] The Cape Cod contingent had very publicly put up pictures of their bus trip to DC and I understand from friends from home that they are very concerned with now being identified as potential terrorists

They should be. Everyone at that rally including the “innocent” ones should be worried. An example has to be made.

by Anonymousreply 74January 8, 2021 12:28 PM

Don’t forget to round up the PV circuit gays.

by Anonymousreply 75January 8, 2021 12:31 PM

R62 just shut the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 76January 8, 2021 12:33 PM

Lol@‘the storm’

by Anonymousreply 77January 8, 2021 12:40 PM

I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who just thought they were going to protest.

They should have thought about who they might be protesting with.

The Trump crowd isn't exactly a secret.

Sorry Oldlez, your friends get no sympathy me, even if you do have fond memories of the '20s.

by Anonymousreply 78January 8, 2021 12:44 PM

Snarky thread on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 8, 2021 12:51 PM

R78, I'm curious, what exactly are you referring to? I don't see any reply in this thread that matches what you're talking about as far as old friends back when they were in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 81January 8, 2021 1:10 PM

[quote]DLers are no different to Germans who wanted Jews “outed”

You're British, aren't you?

Looking at your comments along with the posts you're commenting on, I don't think you know exactly what "ad hominem" means.

by Anonymousreply 82January 8, 2021 1:15 PM

Does anyone have a link about the Palm Springs business owner that was identified? I want to be sure all my friends in Palms Springs make that business go OUT OF BUSINESS

by Anonymousreply 83January 8, 2021 1:16 PM

If the Jews had been filming themselves ransacking the Reichstag, then you might have a point.

Instead, the Nazis did it and blamed the communists.

This time, they recorded themselves committing sedition, so they can’t try to false flag it (although they’re doing their best)

by Anonymousreply 84January 8, 2021 1:20 PM

r62 You are one of the assholes who repeated the lie that the NYPD cops were served poisoned milkshakes. You talk about Hitler and Joe McCarthy - but of course Trump, you, and the Capitol rioters are the real fascists.

by Anonymousreply 85January 8, 2021 1:21 PM

That’s hardly the only lie she’s repeated on here

This is the Asshole of Death, off her meds and circling the drain at the Bellagio again

by Anonymousreply 86January 8, 2021 1:24 PM

How is going full-racist supposed to convince us that you and your ilk aren’t nazis?

by Anonymousreply 88January 8, 2021 1:30 PM

r87 Speaking of critical thinking, are you willing to admit that the NYPD cops were not served poisoned milkshakes?

by Anonymousreply 89January 8, 2021 1:34 PM

[quote] Most of the posters on this thread are no different to Germans in Hitler's Germany circa 1932 or Americans during the McCarthy era. What is most frightening is both the ignorance and sheer hypocrisy of blinkered criticism/demonization.

Most of us on this thread recognise that R62 and their continued defensive responses reveal them to be Not.The.Sharpest.Tool.In.The.Shed.

by Anonymousreply 90January 8, 2021 1:35 PM

I don't know, R86, their posts here and on the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev thread this morning don't sound like Dvida.

by Anonymousreply 91January 8, 2021 1:38 PM

"i'M tRaInEd In ThE hArD sCiEnCeS"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 8, 2021 1:42 PM

I think R78 is referring to me R81. The reference to the 20s is a reference to the 1920s not the 20s as an age. And Oldlez is a different poster. She’s delightful so it’s flattering, but I should probably defend her honor in this instance. And I realize my sentence construction was vague so my post could be read as the protesters being my friends as opposed to people my friends know from continuing to vacation on the Cape.

by Anonymousreply 93January 8, 2021 1:44 PM

He looks like one of those ugly babies in medieval paintings.

by Anonymousreply 95January 8, 2021 1:49 PM

Glory Donuts ..........

I don't even want to think about how they make those holes in the donuts.

Do their patrons eat the donuts or wear them? I'm imagining a very creative clientele.

by Anonymousreply 96January 8, 2021 1:55 PM

Says the cunt who advocated rushing schools open, ripping off people’s masks and spitting in their faces, and overthrowing the election.

We don’t have to argue with you rationally, because you’ve proven not to be rational.

Maybe you just got caught in the wrong Mandela Effect universe, or didn’t suck Horus’ cock enough.

by Anonymousreply 97January 8, 2021 1:55 PM

R83 - he is the owner of 2 restaurants in the Smoke Tree plaza - Smoking Burgers and Smoke Tree BBQ.

He's been getting a lot of negative reviews already. Unfortunately, he had really good food.

by Anonymousreply 98January 8, 2021 1:59 PM

[quote] ... [R89] ...perfectly illustrate that when you have no response, spew childish pejoratives at the poster

R89 reads in whole:

[quote] [R87] Speaking of critical thinking, are you willing to admit that the NYPD cops were not served poisoned milkshakes?

Clearly, expecting you to stand up for your own words is, in your mentally ill mind, spewing childish pejoratives

by Anonymousreply 99January 8, 2021 1:59 PM

She’s a Repug.

Repugs just lie. About everything.

by Anonymousreply 100January 8, 2021 2:01 PM

It is amazing how easy it is to find out someone’s personal details on the Internet.

Nicholas Rodean is 26 years old and was born on 05/13/1994. Nicholas Rodean currently lives in Columbia, MD; in the past Nicholas has also lived in Frederick MD

by Anonymousreply 101January 8, 2021 2:09 PM

Yes R101, but you can scrub your personal deets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 8, 2021 2:34 PM

That guy from Maryland looks like a test tube baby gone horribly wrong. Poor thing..

by Anonymousreply 103January 8, 2021 2:49 PM

Personally I'm very happy this happened. It displayed in front of the entire world in graphic detail the seditious corruption and cowardice of Trump, the people who have been supporting him in the government and the insanity that is his base. Most were not understanding that this is really him and that these are the people who support him. It was necessary so that possibly he will not be aiming for a run in 2024(I hope) and at least those who supported him if they have the tiniest bit of a conscious will feel shame for a long time to come. I realize it might be very few but the possibility that Donald could be tried for treason if not convicted should have happened a long time. All those who at the very last moment are turning on a dime against him should have their lives reduced to ash.

This was the only way to show how rotten the government has been to its core for years. Many were not getting it. Maybe a few more now will.

by Anonymousreply 104January 8, 2021 3:06 PM

Has anyone identified Elizabeth of Knoxville Tennessee? What about Thomas Maroni (Moroni? Maroney?) of New Jersey?

by Anonymousreply 105January 8, 2021 3:09 PM

"...but many on this site think all Trumpers are HS dropouts who work service jobs and are broke when in reality a large portion of his support comes from Middle-Upper Middle Class white men with degrees. "

But R27, we know that. But I had assumed that the vast majority of the traitors who stormed congress were white trash with absolutely nothing to lose, and that the smarter, better-educated, more prosperous Trumpers stayed home and planned to reap the rewards of being on the winning side. Every terrorist organization sends its stupidest and least valued members out to do to the fighting and dying.

by Anonymousreply 106January 8, 2021 3:12 PM

This is one of the best outings on Twitter that I've seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 8, 2021 3:28 PM

I want each and every one of them DESTROYED.

by Anonymousreply 108January 8, 2021 3:29 PM

Helena Duke's follow-up tweet to the one above. She's takin' no prisoners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 8, 2021 3:31 PM

[quote] Yes, dear, I have female proclivities and allow myself to cry. Could be because I'm a lesbian, but it was cry or start shooting. —oldlez

I’m truly sorry. You didn’t sign your previous post, and I thought you were a man. I’m a big fan of yours, so cry away!

by Anonymousreply 110January 8, 2021 3:43 PM

R27 - "And I say “educated” because I’ve gotten into full arguments on here about how having a degree means shit..."

"An educated person" use to mean a sophisticated person, it had nothing to do with formal education. One can have degrees up the gazoo and be dumb as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 111January 8, 2021 4:16 PM

They’re taking the Trumpkins to Isengard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 8, 2021 4:22 PM

One of these assholes was outed and the employer didn't care/refused to fire. Some masonry place in Iowa. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 113January 8, 2021 4:26 PM

^ Dan Jensen, who led the mob that chased the black guard/policeman up the stairs

by Anonymousreply 114January 8, 2021 4:59 PM

Oh my god, R107. Those poor kids with a psycho mom like that.

by Anonymousreply 115January 8, 2021 5:03 PM

Old lez I tried to reply to you last night but DL was so laggy and slow, it refused the post.

You come sit by me and cry all you want. I understand your frustration. I have a sturdy shoulder and I won't talk.

by Anonymousreply 116January 8, 2021 9:03 PM

Aww gawsh, I'm smiling now. Lasted a second, but thanks, R116 and Elder Lez, for such kindness and 'defending my honor'

by Anonymousreply 117January 8, 2021 10:59 PM

Let’s start looking deeper and closer to the bone:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 8, 2021 11:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 8, 2021 11:23 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 8, 2021 11:26 PM

OF COURSE, they did R120. Cousin fuckers are known for their willingness to incriminate themselves.

by Anonymousreply 121January 9, 2021 9:20 AM

They arrested the guy who stole a podium.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 9, 2021 5:15 PM

That photo @ R122 shows he was clearly Antifa.

by Anonymousreply 123January 9, 2021 9:22 PM

The optics are delicious.

by Anonymousreply 124January 11, 2021 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!