Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FBI Solicits Public's Help in Identifying Rioters at Capitol

Help however you can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 10, 2021 5:45 PM

These fuckers better not get slapped on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2021 6:24 AM

Why weren't they arrested while they were in the Capitol?

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2021 6:26 AM

Inside job. No other explanation for the joke security on hand today. Shame on everyone responsible.

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2021 6:28 AM

Wouldn't call it inside job but rather mutual empathy between right wing fascists and cops.

This video shows clearly they were the ones that allowed them to get in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2021 6:32 AM

I wish I could help, but I doubt I know a single one of these white trash terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2021 6:34 AM

They should just slap a bunch of warrants at Parlier and get them to release all the SSN of these cunts.

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2021 6:34 AM

Just share photos and video everywhere you can. Get the word and evidence OUT THERE.

We cannot let any of this go unnoticed or be forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2021 6:35 AM

It’s her! It’s her! Dee! Dee Plorable!

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2021 6:39 AM

I wish I could help but all white trash people look alike to me.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2021 6:46 AM

I’m waiting for some thirsty cum slut to talk about how they’d fuck this thing.

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2021 6:48 AM

The ugly, obese one with a liver-cirrhosis face is DeFugto, I'm 100% sure.

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2021 6:49 AM

Please.

These flaccid pricks have known this shit show was in the works for WEEKS and did not one goddamned thing.

They know who these people are and where they can be found. They probably just want to help the motherfucking cuntflaps hide.

All of these fucking white cops and FBI assholes are in on it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2021 7:15 AM

This is one times I'll support any grass

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2021 7:19 AM

Yep, R12. Certainly the FBI who need to do a purge. It's why Comey did what he did with Hillary. he was getting pressure from FBI shits who worship a bigoted, thieving, immoral, idiotic, orange clown.

by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2021 7:22 AM

The Feds aren't looking very hard. One rioter was interviewed by Laura Ingraham tonight, he even mentioned the hotel he's staying in. The guy in the bear suit was identified earlier in the day. Several morons were interviewed by Right Wing press and gave their names and states they came from.

by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2021 7:23 AM

I guess this explains why Trump denied Biden's people transitional meetings with security officials.

The coup plans would have been discovered.

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2021 7:26 AM

They can check my entire news feed, which had nothing but pictures of these terrorists and their cop collaborators.

by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2021 7:27 AM

There's no way there aren't higher up members of law enforcement who are furious. Their reputations were already teetering. Now they've even lost the confidence of some elected officials. They look like Nazi-abetting clowns

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2021 7:28 AM

Richard “Bigo” Barnett from Arkansas who occupied Nancy Pelosi's office.

They won't do anything to these morons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2021 7:31 AM

[quote] No other explanation for the joke security on hand today.

The police purposely let the protesters roam rather than engage them, believing property damage was preferable to bloodshed. If you have paid attention to the riots the last eight months, it’s been a common police tactic.

by Anonymousreply 20January 7, 2021 7:33 AM

White privilege is absolutely real.

by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2021 7:36 AM

Bullshit, r20.

If you're black, you get tear gassed and shot.

These fuckers should have been put down with EXTREME PREJUDICE. As soon as a dozen of them were dead or bleeding, the others would have fled.

The goddamned cops and FBI enable and encourage these pricks.

They ALL need to be purged and stripped of their pensions. Every last one.

by Anonymousreply 22January 7, 2021 7:37 AM

[quote]If you have paid attention to the riots the last eight months, it’s been a common police tactic.

Oh, really?

Here's a picture of the Nat'l Guard when BLM had their protest in DC. I guess the Lincoln Memorial is far more important than the actual Capitol. Go fuck yourself with your "both sides" crap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 7, 2021 7:40 AM

And here's a parasite with his traitor flag simply walking through the Capitol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 7, 2021 7:40 AM

R20, so why DIDN'T they let protesters roam the White House this summer but gassed them and kept them behind a new barrier wall?

by Anonymousreply 25January 7, 2021 7:43 AM

[quote]The police purposely let the protesters roam rather than engage them, believing property damage was preferable to bloodshed.

“Protestors” no, [bold]terrorists[/bold]

[quote]If you have paid attention to the riots the last eight months, it’s been a common police tactic

We did pay attention which is why we know they should have been teargassed, beaten relentlessly and shot repeatedly before being thrown into unmarked vans.

by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2021 7:45 AM

R20, the both sides shit doesn't work anymore. EVERYONE saw today that Nazi scum can literally walk into our capitol and destroy property at the center of our democracy and NOTHING is done to them. They aren't tackled or knocked to the ground or teargassed. On the contrary, selfies with the fucking pigs.

by Anonymousreply 27January 7, 2021 7:50 AM

If the feds really want that, they could block the roads out of DC and map all the flights home. As we could see by the dead terrorists tweets many are going back home by plane.

The response to this incident will haunt America's history for a very long time. I doubt they'll let it go this easy. I think the pagan Lunatic is toast.

by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2021 7:52 AM

r20 Stick to licking Boris Johnson's stinking asshole. That is what you are best at.

by Anonymousreply 29January 7, 2021 7:53 AM

America is a lawless nation. There's no justice in this country whatsoever. If your white, the rules don't apply to you and we saw that on full display today. And everyone black and white etc, is pointing that out.

America is a hypothetical country. Injustice is what this system is built on.

by Anonymousreply 30January 7, 2021 8:07 AM

The FBI was there when it was still happening. There are photos proving that. Why didn't they detain them at the time?

Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 31January 7, 2021 8:33 AM

I'm going to pick one and say it's my ex!

by Anonymousreply 32January 7, 2021 8:42 AM

Here's one and he's an elected official.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 7, 2021 9:13 AM

Really? Are you serious? This entire episode was orchestrated by that Fatfuck-In-Chief! Dump staged the whole thing to show his POWER over us by making the USA look like his owned bitch.

by Anonymousreply 34January 7, 2021 9:16 AM

Why is mainstream media refusing to use the word terrorists? If this had happened in Venezuela or any Latin American country, the exact same way, they'd be referring to them this way.

by Anonymousreply 35January 7, 2021 9:18 AM

Come on DL sleuths

by Anonymousreply 36January 7, 2021 9:20 AM

[quote]If BLM stormed the capital, the fbi wouldn’t arrest them and nobody would get shot.

Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 38January 7, 2021 12:13 PM

Is there a doxcing site on twitter for these fools?!

by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2021 12:28 PM

Trump wants a wall for Mexico when the real wall should be around the White Trash of America. Lock them in. Let them attempt to pay for themselves on their own taxes. Let them overdose on Oxycontin and allow their pro-life, inbred children to be born, not work or contribute to the world beyond being a suck on their own welfare system.

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2021 12:36 PM

Shit, one of these muhfukkkahs is in the West Virginia House of Delegates. He's back home today.

Named Derrick Evans. Jeez, FBI do we have to arrest him for you?

by Anonymousreply 41January 7, 2021 12:43 PM

Parler. There’s your list. Start with arresting Lin Wood.

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2021 12:47 PM

Almost all those arrested at antifa and blm riots these past 10 months have never been prosecuted, despite their causing billions in damage, destroying the lively hood of thousands, and intimidating many other innocent citizens. Who has been complicit in this?

My point is that there is a lot of complicity and despicableness on all sides to go around. It all should be dealt with fucking boldly and mercilessly, though within the court of law.

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2021 12:49 PM

Great. Let’s start publicly identifying them in the news, on TV, etc. as Antifa. Make them publicly deny it, or let them start turning on each other.

by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2021 12:54 PM

Have I told you lately to go fuck yourself r43?

Let me remedy that situation.

by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2021 12:57 PM

[quote] Start with arresting Lin Wood.

He needs to be in a mental institution.

by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2021 1:06 PM

On the bright side, the DC Walmarts have no waits at the checkouts.

by Anonymousreply 47January 7, 2021 1:19 PM

a friend on facebook outed or doxed one of them who actually posted about it on facebook. hope the nasty queen gets life in prison

by Anonymousreply 48January 7, 2021 1:30 PM

Lawson Bates, one of the "stars" of TLC's The United States of Bates, a fundie family with almost as many kids as the Duggers, was there, but pretended to be in a Cracker Barrel in TN, when called out.

by Anonymousreply 49January 7, 2021 1:35 PM

In an actual cracker barrel?

by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2021 1:40 PM

[quote] If your white,

[quote]America is a hypothetical country.

Oh dear oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 51January 7, 2021 1:42 PM

r37 You are one of the assholes who repeated the lie that the NYPD cops were served poisoned milkshakes. You are also really, really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 52January 7, 2021 1:44 PM

Ask the Capitol police. They let those fuckers in.

They all but went to get those terrorists a fucking McDonalds Happy Meal.

by Anonymousreply 53January 7, 2021 1:44 PM

[quote]If BLM stormed the capital, the fbi wouldn’t arrest them and nobody would get shot.

You're a stupid, stupid motherfucker. They were never even allowed to get that close during the protest, you cockroach. You lying sack of shit

Witness how close they were even allowed to get, you parasite. LOOK, FUCKER:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 7, 2021 1:46 PM

Anyone talking about "antifa" needs to shut the absolute and entire fuck up, forever and ever and ever.

"Antifa" is a made up boogey man, like your invisible friend you used to blame shit on when you were a kid. It's a label attached to any random person stirring up shit who isn't bootlicking Trump.

The organized thuggery is the QAnon crew and Trump followers, and they must be prosecuted if they committed crimes.

by Anonymousreply 55January 7, 2021 1:47 PM

Exhibit A

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 7, 2021 1:51 PM

OP- Did you report David Crosby?

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2021 1:52 PM

[quote]"Antifa" is a made up boogey man, like your invisible friend you used to blame shit on when you were a kid.

COLIN WAS REAL! FUCK YOU!

by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2021 1:53 PM

Maybe the FBI can look at the MULTIPLE NEWS STORIES AND VIDEOS where the names and towns of said treasonous piles of shit are revealed.

by Anonymousreply 59January 7, 2021 1:55 PM

R56 Colin who, you screwdoodle fuckwit?

Colin Kaepernick? Antifa? LMAO. Antifascist in general, sure. He wasn't rioting or setting anything on fire, so fuck YOU, with a rusty lead pipe and no lube.

by Anonymousreply 60January 7, 2021 1:56 PM

R56, here’s proof you’re correct. He’s seen with the leaking ghoul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 7, 2021 2:05 PM

R60, I think he was referring to his childhood imaginary friend.

by Anonymousreply 62January 7, 2021 2:05 PM

The TImes reported that two pipe bombs were found. Perhaps that is why there was no mass arrests or shooting on the part of law enforcement; they were afraid that, if the situation escalated, the rioters were poised to detonate explosive devices, which could've killed lawmakers, staffers, and police in the building.

Now that both the Senate and House are in Democratic control, there will be plenty of oversight hearings as to what went wrong and how these people were allowed to so easily storm the Capitol. Cori Bush is already forcefully speaking out. No way this is getting swept under the brocaded rug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 7, 2021 2:05 PM

Besides trespassing and vandalism what would they be charged with?

by Anonymousreply 64January 7, 2021 2:07 PM

People have been quoting Trump himself regarding the Statues & Monuments Act, and they’re right that he is a rank hypocrite, but it’s always perilous to quote him about anything — because he was absurdly wrong about the Statues & Monuments Act. What a shock!

by Anonymousreply 65January 7, 2021 2:13 PM

1) How did they get into the Capitol?

2) How on earth did they get out?

by Anonymousreply 66January 7, 2021 2:16 PM

R55 is a gaslighter and thinks antifa is just an idea.

by Anonymousreply 67January 7, 2021 2:17 PM

R64, treason? Sedition?

by Anonymousreply 68January 7, 2021 2:18 PM

R67 is a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 69January 7, 2021 2:18 PM

Most of these types have ex-partners/colleagues/neighbours /etc. who hate them and who’ll happily turn them in.

by Anonymousreply 70January 7, 2021 2:19 PM

I guess disorderly conduct. There may be federal crimes as well.

At a federal level, insurrection is a crime, per 18 U.S.C. § 2383.

by Anonymousreply 71January 7, 2021 2:20 PM

[quote]1) How did they get into the Capitol?

[quote]2) How on earth did they get out?

They strolled in.

Then they strolled back out again.

by Anonymousreply 72January 7, 2021 2:31 PM

White MAGA Lives Matter

by Anonymousreply 73January 7, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote]I think he was referring to his childhood imaginary friend. Mine was Julian

Mine was Crispin.

by Anonymousreply 74January 7, 2021 2:36 PM

R66 How did they get in? How did they get out?

The Capitol Police opened the gates for them. They even helped gently walk QAnon'ers down the stairs after the pillaging. Seriously WTF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 7, 2021 2:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 7, 2021 2:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 7, 2021 2:42 PM

You’re right, R70. There’s a Reddit group called QAnon Casualties full of thousands of people telling stories about husbands, wives, parents, siblings, children who have fallen deep into the Q-anon hole, irreparably damaging relationships. It’s really amazing and sad to read through their posts. I imagine many of them will be turning in their loved ones within the next few days.

by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2021 2:53 PM

This is literally QAnon Talking Point #1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2021 3:04 PM

They look like everyone in Windham County.

by Anonymousreply 80January 7, 2021 3:33 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 81January 7, 2021 3:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 7, 2021 3:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 7, 2021 3:52 PM

Thanks for the link R79

by Anonymousreply 84January 7, 2021 4:11 PM

R74 why that person wasn’t hauled away in handcuffs....have we ever seen this before?!

by Anonymousreply 85January 7, 2021 4:44 PM

Oops J meant R75. I’m sure Crispin was a lovely friend!

by Anonymousreply 86January 7, 2021 4:47 PM

R37 compare the response to BLM at the capitol vs. yesterday. VERY stark contrast. At the BLM protest, they PRE-EMPTIVELY brought out the national guard. Armed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 7, 2021 4:55 PM

Give.me.a.break.

The FBI needs OUR help?!

Seriously, where were they when this was being planned. Let me guess, they were still busy reading Hillary's emails. Jeez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 7, 2021 5:08 PM

Clocked, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 7, 2021 5:37 PM

You're always good for a laugh r90.

by Anonymousreply 91January 7, 2021 6:25 PM

I’m so glad for the ignore function. I see echos of how useful it is in r91’s post, referring to someone I blocked.

by Anonymousreply 92January 7, 2021 11:32 PM

Me too, R92!,

by Anonymousreply 93January 7, 2021 11:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 7, 2021 11:55 PM

Wow, R94. Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 95January 8, 2021 12:02 AM

The FBI wants to identify the rioters ASAP so Trump has time to pardon them.

by Anonymousreply 96January 8, 2021 4:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 8, 2021 8:49 PM

I wonder if FBI's getting cellular data from the carriers

by Anonymousreply 98January 8, 2021 8:55 PM

R97 Thanks for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 99January 8, 2021 9:07 PM

They all look like extras from Deliverance.

by Anonymousreply 100January 8, 2021 9:11 PM

There was a thread on IG that up to last night had outed a number of these terrorists. As of now the account is locked and images wiped. Not sure if this was an Zuckerberg decision or possibly the FBI’s call 🤔

by Anonymousreply 101January 8, 2021 9:22 PM

FBI, check this out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 8, 2021 9:23 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 8, 2021 9:24 PM

Hawaii Proud Boys Nick Ochs arrested

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 8, 2021 9:29 PM

“Meet the team,” along with Richard Ryan, of Black Rifle Coffee Company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 8, 2021 9:31 PM

I didn't see anyone with caftans and earrings, so I don't think I'll be of much use.

by Anonymousreply 106January 8, 2021 9:31 PM

Meet Dr. Tammy Towers Parry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 8, 2021 9:41 PM

R102, R103, People are really working on identifying Mr @blckriflecoffee:

Search timeline

John Scott-Railton @jsrailton 23h

Replying to @jsrailton

A reminder of what we know about Male #1

-temporary restraints

-Sidearm

@blckriflecoffee cap

-Punisher flag & Tennessee thin blue line patch

-Mace-type canister

258 2.7K 5.3K

Brian Nichols @BrianTNichols 23h

should be noted - his phone (on his chest) appears to be set up to record/livestream hands free.

They managed to get his pants style, his gloves, narrow his phone down to two models of iPhone, a picture of what they think is him without a mask, and a name. They think he’s the CEO and founder of Black Rifle Coffee. There’s pictures of him wearing the same watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 8, 2021 9:42 PM

Well, the roundup continues. Glad they took this fucker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 8, 2021 9:59 PM

Barnett went home to Arkansas and was arrested there. They’re afraid he’ll be let go. That’s why they needed to arrest these people in DC. A lot of them are from red states and they’ll probably get a medal.

These people must be crazy. Some customers may be enthusiastic terrorists themselves. But not all of them. I’d love to know what his wife thinks about losing her meal ticket, her savings, her house, and everything of value she has. I’d be filing for divorce right now if I were her. Try and get half the house before it’s sold for legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 110January 8, 2021 10:16 PM

Mr. Black Rifle Coffee had a red-hat and flannel wearing partner (he’s right behind her in the pic of her).

Get that big bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 8, 2021 10:19 PM

Starting to look into this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 8, 2021 11:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 8, 2021 11:23 PM

“We disagree with you but we respect you,” says the police officer to the infamous “zip tie guy” in the reply clip below.

I want to know who the police officer is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 9, 2021 5:48 AM

The zip tie guy is kind of cute, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 9, 2021 7:04 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 116January 9, 2021 9:43 AM

As covered up as he was, he was identified easily via his mother who was not. A bartender in Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 117January 9, 2021 12:01 PM

Can Trump pardon people who haven't been sentenced??

by Anonymousreply 118January 9, 2021 12:28 PM

R118 I don’t know for sure, but there is talk of tRump pardoning his family and himself for crimes for which they have not yet been charged.

by Anonymousreply 119January 9, 2021 12:32 PM

When you are doing something illegal on record, cover your face. Even thief knows.

by Anonymousreply 120January 9, 2021 12:32 PM

r118 Gerald Ford did.

by Anonymousreply 121January 9, 2021 1:52 PM

The Twitter thread about the zip tie guy was fabulous! They were able to ID him so fast. It really was like Don’t Fuck with Cats!

by Anonymousreply 122January 9, 2021 2:39 PM

Trump LOVES the poorly educated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 9, 2021 2:44 PM

Trump is just white trash with money, perhaps he shouldn't look down on "low class" people

by Anonymousreply 124January 9, 2021 4:13 PM

To be fair r124, no one could possibly understand "low class" better than a Trump.

by Anonymousreply 125January 9, 2021 4:17 PM

He's married to a physician, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 9, 2021 4:24 PM

R123 Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 127January 9, 2021 4:45 PM

R126 He seems to have shaved.

by Anonymousreply 128January 9, 2021 4:46 PM

R126, a lot of them shaved. The one sitting at Pelosi’s desk shaved too. Someone mentioned that’s something hunters do, they grow their beards, go on a hunt and shave afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 129January 9, 2021 10:05 PM

[quote]I guess this explains why Trump denied Biden's people transitional meetings with security officials. The coup plans would have been discovered.

Guiliani needs to be arrested.

by Anonymousreply 130January 10, 2021 4:51 PM

Most of these guys were hit with the ugly stick.

by Anonymousreply 131January 10, 2021 5:08 PM

[quote]that’s something hunters do, they grow their beards, go on a hunt and shave afterwards.

Their schedule sounds exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 132January 10, 2021 5:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!