Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View tomorrow

I never watch these bitches but I sure will tomorrow. What time cst does it start???

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2021 2:43 AM

7am

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2021 2:32 AM

10am central time.

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2021 2:33 AM

I was just bemoaning the fact that I have a work call scheduled at that time.

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2021 2:52 AM

Do I look like your TV Guide?

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2021 2:53 AM

11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Cobra Kai stars Ralph Macchio and William Zabka are scheduled to appear.

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2021 3:11 AM

dvr r3...get one!

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2021 3:59 AM

Meghan McCunt needs to Shut Her Fat Snatch the fuck on up!

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2021 4:02 AM

That fucking cunt meghan

She was such a damned bitch to Senator Rafael Warnock

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2021 4:32 AM

Does Meghan still have the baby weight?

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2021 4:34 AM

Meghan looks stunning. For all her suffering she grows only the more beautiful. She reminds me of a young Diana Dors.

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2021 4:35 AM

They should dump Joy and put our Goddess of the DL Brendad Ickson on the panel!

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2021 4:36 AM

THAT is where you’re going to turn for sagacity after this weird day?

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2021 4:51 AM

I agree it should be an interesting show tomorrow. Hopefully, ABC won't preempt it for more news coverage.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2021 5:12 AM

Youtube has a preview available already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2021 5:16 AM

R14 sorry, you had the wrong link

here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2021 1:50 PM

For once McCain said something I can agree with.

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2021 3:15 PM

A lot of questioning about Capitol security.

by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2021 3:22 PM

For 2 people who like to strut around like they're among the intellectual elite, Joy & Sunny are 2 of most narrow-minded & politically shortsighted commentators on television. Their viewpoints are remarkably predictable & not even expressed through unique articulation. Idiots, really. Both use the 2 reasons the woke use for everything: white supremacy & Trump. Neither one of these people have been capable of entertaining the depths & complexities of any issue. But I guess there are viewers who tune in for that.

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2021 3:41 PM

The View panel has always been for lightweights and cats that want to be stroked one way only, as my grandmother would say. Except for the brief period when Lisa Ling and Rosie was there. Lisa Ling was too uncomfortable to be herself, and Rosie made herself too comfortable, as is her way.

Joy is not a very nuanced person in anyway and her lack of cultural appreciation and low level of humor betrays her as not very bright and very out of touch. Sunny is the (once) typical type of CNN commentator. She'd make a good housewife on one of those shows that Andy Cohen exploits.

Whoopi of course illiterate, lazy and unable to READ a sentence off the teleprompter. The other Sara person is cute, but Meghan McCain is the real eye candy on The View. Quite apart from her political legacy - she is a gorgeous and aristocratic woman. She reminds me of a modern Princess Grace!

by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2021 3:51 PM

[quote] she is a gorgeous and aristocratic woman. She reminds me of a modern Princess Grace!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 20January 7, 2021 4:05 PM

Princess Gross

by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2021 4:05 PM

Lazy, stupid, stoned, Whoopi, who skated through life on her good looks and family connections never really did anything on her own. I hear she's practically retarded.

She's an Academy Award-winning actress, comedian, radio host, and television personality. She is one of the only ten people to win an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar, and a Tony Award; and is the first woman to be honored with the prestigious Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.

108 movies. 50million dollars. Loser.

by Anonymousreply 22January 7, 2021 4:09 PM

WHOOPI IS THE BEST MOTHER ABIGAIL EVER!!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23January 7, 2021 4:26 PM

I wouldn't call Whoopi a good looking loser R22. But lazy, stupid, stoned, and corrupt. Most definitely!

by Anonymousreply 24January 7, 2021 7:09 PM

McCain today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 7, 2021 7:22 PM

On Monday, MooCow suggested we lick the same asses she's condemning today. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2021 7:25 PM

Meghan is more beautiful since giving birth. She reminds me of a young Virna Lisi. Just stunning.

by Anonymousreply 27January 7, 2021 9:32 PM

What purpose will it be to watch the view? Hoping it’s not your source for news commentary.

by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2021 9:42 PM

Ah, Meghan McCain. She strikes me as a young version of Jeanette Krankie. Or that slag off of Hollyoaks.

by Anonymousreply 29January 7, 2021 9:47 PM

[quote]What purpose will it be to watch the view?

Masochism?

by Anonymousreply 30January 7, 2021 11:43 PM

Anyone else want to murder the one joke wonder at r27?

Really, that schtick never gets old! You should beat it into the ground some more you unfunny, talentless idiot. Tell a few more about how her body is svelte like a glistening beached baby whale!

by Anonymousreply 31January 8, 2021 3:01 AM

Real women aren't svelte. That's very last millennium. How do you say that word old man @ R31? My stick ain't old. You've got only one hate, over and over. For years on DL. Your endless VIEW threads are dedicated to hating the undeniably beautiful Meghan McCain. You talk to yourself all day. Posting from several devices. All calling Meghan names and sounding completely insane. Because you are. Remember when you claimed to be "The View Insider?" HaHa HA. Old crazy woman.

Meghan is not only beautiful, accomplished and dynastic - she is a very busy real woman. She's young, happily married and a fertile natural blonde. She's been an influential republican since she was a teenager. You sound so jealous R31.

Meghan is not without fault - but it's mostly at the hairdressers. She looks much more lovely and ripe when they don't overdo her do. She reminds us of a young Brigitte Bardot.

by Anonymousreply 32January 8, 2021 3:27 AM

Hawley/Tulsi 2024

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2021 9:54 PM

Is Joy still alive?

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2021 9:56 PM

Rumor is Meghan is done, she's getting the sack at the end of her contract. Her endorsement of Hawley prior to the Capitol disaster has made her extremely unpopular.

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2021 10:21 PM

Should Punishment Include Congress? | The View

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 12, 2021 9:36 PM

I have to work in my office this week and I've missed the View

by Anonymousreply 37January 12, 2021 10:25 PM

I guess Meghan can now start screaming about how the Democrats are destroying the country, just like her predecessor Elisabeth Hasselbeck did when Obama was in power. Everything will be Kamala's fault because you know that bitch is threatened by a strong, black woman.

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2021 2:11 AM

What has meghan been saying this week?

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2021 2:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!