Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MAGA whacko accosts Mitt Romney in airport

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 6, 2021 5:50 PM

And on the plane too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 6, 2021 4:40 AM

Tomorrow is going to be very, very bad.

by Anonymousreply 2January 6, 2021 4:41 AM

Another Karen desperate for attention. It's just pathetic at this point. Go home to your trailer park little girl.

by Anonymousreply 3January 6, 2021 4:42 AM

Its his fault for engaging after she refused to wear a face mask.

by Anonymousreply 4January 6, 2021 4:43 AM

Look at the video @ R1, R3. The whole damn plane screaming like idiots.

by Anonymousreply 5January 6, 2021 4:43 AM

psychotic MAGAT cunt

by Anonymousreply 6January 6, 2021 4:44 AM

I blame Mitt - for flying commercial.

by Anonymousreply 7January 6, 2021 4:46 AM

Oh. What a shame.

If only I didn't remember that photo of Romney having dinner with then-president-elect Trump back when Romney thought Trump might make him Secretary of State.

Then, of course, like everything else Trump touches, the stink got into Mitt and all for nothing when Trump humiliated him.

So, as I said: what a shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 6, 2021 4:46 AM

It's odd to feel support for a deplorable for not being TOO deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 9January 6, 2021 4:48 AM

[quote] I blame Mitt - for flying commercial.

He should've ridden home on Rafalca (if she hasn't been sent to the glue factory by now).

by Anonymousreply 10January 6, 2021 4:48 AM

#repealthe19th

by Anonymousreply 11January 6, 2021 4:48 AM

Look at twitter. There’s tons of videos of planes full of deplorables heading fir DC, behaving like animals. Tomorrow is not going to be a good day.

by Anonymousreply 12January 6, 2021 4:49 AM

Yup, here's one, R12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 6, 2021 4:50 AM

Nut brigade. I hope they are thrown in jail.

by Anonymousreply 14January 6, 2021 4:53 AM

The repukes are reaping what they sowed.

by Anonymousreply 15January 6, 2021 4:56 AM

R13 Fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 16January 6, 2021 4:56 AM

If I were the pilot of either one of those plans, I’d be tempted to crash into a field and do the world a favor.

by Anonymousreply 17January 6, 2021 4:56 AM

R13 I seem to recall some lady once calling these types of people "Deplorables". But she had emails with risotto recipes, so we had to get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 18January 6, 2021 4:57 AM

It would have been funny if Romney stood up and said I have a present for you and then kicked her in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 19January 6, 2021 4:59 AM

Romney looks like a hot daddy in those jeans and jacket. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 20January 6, 2021 4:59 AM

Every asshole who pitched a fit about civility when Sarah Huckabee Sanders was comped a cheese plate and politely asked to leave a restaurant needs to be asked about this and not allowed to say anything else until they address it.

by Anonymousreply 21January 6, 2021 5:00 AM

^^ Huh?

by Anonymousreply 22January 6, 2021 5:03 AM

lol, the real DLer showed up at R20!!

by Anonymousreply 23January 6, 2021 5:03 AM

Isn’t he rich? WTF isn’t he in the VIP lounge?

by Anonymousreply 24January 6, 2021 5:03 AM

R21, that is a very stupid idea. What’s next? Should I get into an argument with dead bird?

by Anonymousreply 25January 6, 2021 5:03 AM

R21 It's disgusting, it really is, R1 in particular just disgusts and saddens me, but what do you expect? I can't police every single Trump supporter in the country and ask them not to behave like a total jackass.

by Anonymousreply 26January 6, 2021 5:04 AM

Isn’t he entitled to a security detail? I would not travel alone with those kind of zombies among us.

by Anonymousreply 27January 6, 2021 5:04 AM

These trump people need to be shot in their white trash zombie heads.

by Anonymousreply 28January 6, 2021 5:05 AM

I was referring to the press pundits, not literally every person.

by Anonymousreply 29January 6, 2021 5:06 AM

Does he really fuck with a sheet over him? Or whatever the fuck they wear?

by Anonymousreply 30January 6, 2021 5:11 AM

Wow R13, one of the people in that video said “these are the people we came to get rid of”

You can be kicked off a plane for having one too many glasses of wine. Why wasn’t that plane immediately grounded and all the passengers thrown in federal prison?

by Anonymousreply 31January 6, 2021 5:11 AM

If those passengers were brown the pilots would have landed the planes and had everyone arrested. These MAGAts need to start facing consequences for their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 32January 6, 2021 5:15 AM

I bet her pussy stinks. I hope she gets kidney stones.

by Anonymousreply 33January 6, 2021 5:17 AM

R8 Help me out here. I'm certainly no fan of Mitt Romney. But in this case, if you are asked to take a meeting to be considered Secretary of State, even by the deplorable Trump, it's still your duty to at least take the meeting, isn't it? He knew he was most likely being set up. He's not an idiot. He probably knew the second that picture was taken. But if given an opportunity to state your views and take a position where you can do good, don't you still have to take that chance? Even Al Gore met with Trump when invited. He WAS elected POTUS, (or "elected" as I most often put it), if you're a true Patriot, it's your duty to go thru the process.

by Anonymousreply 34January 6, 2021 5:18 AM

Tomorrow is going to be an ugly day. There is no telling what Trump is going to pull. These deplorables are serious when they say they want war in the streets. But, it’s almost over.

by Anonymousreply 35January 6, 2021 5:20 AM

R8, the guy in that pic with Romney, looks and is disturbed.

He loves publicity but can't take a decent photograph.

by Anonymousreply 36January 6, 2021 5:21 AM

[quote]But in this case, if you are asked to take a meeting to be considered Secretary of State, even by the deplorable Trump, it's still your duty to at least take the meeting, isn't it? He knew he was most likely being set up. He's not an idiot. He probably knew the second that picture was taken.

Nope.

Romney never turned boot-licker like Cruz and the Senatrice. But he tried to have it both ways for far too long. Even in that crazy video he tells the woman he supports many of Trump's positions. I would FAR rather have had Mitt Romney than Donald Trump as president, but Romney climbed into Trump's fartbox at least halfway.

by Anonymousreply 37January 6, 2021 5:26 AM

The bitch with the camera has an obnoxiously loud, uneducated sounding voice. I couldn't manage to watch more than 60 seconds of that.

by Anonymousreply 38January 6, 2021 5:33 AM

^^ They all have that whiny, bitchy tone. Drives me nuts

by Anonymousreply 39January 6, 2021 5:36 AM

Wouldn't it be sweet if Romney has had enough and switched to Independent or Democrat? Republicans are an embarrassment. Trailer trash took over the party.

by Anonymousreply 40January 6, 2021 5:36 AM

"Shut up you hoar"

by Anonymousreply 41January 6, 2021 5:38 AM

Looks fake. No way would anyone get that close to him. And he was unrecognizable with his mask on.

Reminds me when McTurdle and Shanghai Lily were 'accosted' at a restaurant. As if they hang-out at Cracker Barrel. Cunts probably have servants feed them caviar (lezzie's dad is aChinese billionaire).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 6, 2021 5:38 AM

Mitt is a cunt and so is the woman

by Anonymousreply 43January 6, 2021 5:47 AM

Cross-country travel sucks.

by Anonymousreply 44January 6, 2021 5:47 AM

[quote]The repukes are reaping what they sowed.

Exactly, I actually love that they can't control the monster anymore they created.

by Anonymousreply 45January 6, 2021 5:51 AM

At least they couldn’t fly with guns, so they’ll just all stand around and shout at each other tomorrow. The proud boys hotel and bar closed for most of the week too.

by Anonymousreply 46January 6, 2021 5:54 AM

the proud boys showed up to 'a protest ' wearing skirts they lifted at the function revealing asses they had drew on with sharpies.

You can not make it up.

by Anonymousreply 47January 6, 2021 6:13 AM

Normally I would think it's an economic stimulus for the DC rentboys when the closet-case GOP comes to town. Unfortunately these are poor trailer trash types with no disposable income to spend on hookers. Maybe they'll just end up hate fucking each other and get the Covid.

by Anonymousreply 48January 6, 2021 1:08 PM

the GOP eats their own offspring

by Anonymousreply 49January 6, 2021 1:13 PM

Airlines kick people off for far less - this is unprovoked harassment of another passenger. I'm no fan of Romney and I hate the angelic treatment he's been receiving just because he isn't a MAGAt.

But c'mon - where are the flight attendants and security?

by Anonymousreply 50January 6, 2021 1:25 PM

Did Mitt Romney feel the need to tweet about it like a bitch the way little Josh did with his lie?

by Anonymousreply 51January 6, 2021 1:47 PM

If I were that flight attendant, I'd be hiding in the coat storage area, riding out my anxiety attack.

by Anonymousreply 52January 6, 2021 1:55 PM

Mitt just foreclosed on his entire family’s lives. They’ll be dead in 6 months from opiate overdoses.

by Anonymousreply 53January 6, 2021 1:57 PM

Amazed Mittens is flying commercial.

by Anonymousreply 54January 6, 2021 2:01 PM

I know Mitt isn't popular here but here in Massachusetts he did some good things as our Governor.

It was Mitt that brought us Masshealth, the model for Obamacare.

by Anonymousreply 55January 6, 2021 2:04 PM

Homophobic Mormon scumbag deserved what he got.

This is one time I'm on MAGA's side. Sorry/not sorry.

by Anonymousreply 56January 6, 2021 2:10 PM

[quote] Mitt just foreclosed on his entire family’s lives. They’ll be dead in 6 months from opiate overdoses.

Good. Time to take out the trash.

by Anonymousreply 57January 6, 2021 2:10 PM

R55 - did he create the plan or just sign it? I believe other groups and Mass Congressman were working on bills at the time to try and reduce the amount of poor people using ER as a doctor's office. He then glommed on to the issue and said he was going to produce a plan.

I'd like to give him his due, if it is fair. However, I believe Dems were already on this and it passed in the Mass legislature. He just signed it, but also threw out quite a bit and the legislature had to go back and override him.

by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2021 2:19 PM

I follow these people for the luzl on various platforms and currently they’re all ecstatic, because they believe “mass arrests” are imminent. They’re all 100% sure Biden won’t become president and all the people in Silicon Valley will be detained in Guantanamo Bay.

by Anonymousreply 59January 6, 2021 2:25 PM

Hasn't he stripped assets from enough businesses and thrown people out of work to have his own Learjet?

by Anonymousreply 60January 6, 2021 2:25 PM

Mitt is a common man of the people! See, he flies commercial!

Even Ann buys him a 3 pack of shirts at Costco. They are just like you and me. Now be quiet while I ride Rafalca into my car garage.

by Anonymousreply 61January 6, 2021 2:33 PM

These folks weren't mad at Mitt when he said at a 2011 campaign speech that poor people will complain, and it will be his job not to listen to him. But they're mad now? WTF

by Anonymousreply 62January 6, 2021 3:09 PM

R58 and he developed amnesia about it when he ran for President...

He fired all the state's highway engineers that could have saved us billions (and years) on the Big Dig.

Saved a couple of million $ in the short run; cost billions.

He's better than some of 'em but all he's got is a great head of hair and a couple of million frequent flyer miles he earned by leaving Massachusetts as often as he could while he was governor to run for higher office.

by Anonymousreply 63January 6, 2021 3:10 PM

"Common" also means vulgar and uncultured, R61. And that describes him to a T. Even compared to Trump, he's a worthless piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 64January 6, 2021 3:10 PM

Soon, one of these MAGA cult people is going to bring a gun with them and then eventually, one of them is going to pull the trigger.

It's only a matter of time.

People like Romney won't be able to appear in public without bodyguards.

by Anonymousreply 65January 6, 2021 3:18 PM

That's some crazy shit in the plane video.

by Anonymousreply 66January 6, 2021 3:21 PM

"Soon, one of these MAGA cult people is going to bring a gun with them and then eventually, one of them is going to pull the trigger."

Sorry, R65, and sadly, but a Bernie fan already did that to R's at a softball game.

Crazy people do crazy things. Crazy people do deadly things when armed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 6, 2021 3:35 PM

Anyway, R67...

My comment was - "soon, one of these MAGA cult people is going to bring a gun with them and then eventually, one of them is going to pull the trigger".

It wasn't about Bernie Sanders or baseball or something that happened in 2018 or crazy people.

The point I was making is that the MAGA cult is about to turn on their own and this behavior will escalate and eventually one of them will shoot one of the republicans who they think didn't support Dump.

by Anonymousreply 68January 6, 2021 3:41 PM

What is wrong with these people? It's like he's attracted every personality disordered trash and told them to behave as badly as they can.

by Anonymousreply 69January 6, 2021 3:50 PM

[quote]If I were the pilot of either one of those plans, I’d be tempted to crash into a field and do the world a favor.

Depressurize the cabin and knock them all unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 70January 6, 2021 4:38 PM

In 2012, Romney saw the threat Russia posed and got laughed at. He's not a bad man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 6, 2021 4:52 PM

He is a bad man

I'm on Medicare and Social Security. I'm a victim according to Mitt...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 6, 2021 5:35 PM

Exactly @R72 These republican cunts deserve whatever they get from Magats

by Anonymousreply 73January 6, 2021 5:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!