Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Snowflake Fascist Senator Josh Hawley Claims Antifa Attacked His House

That's not what happened....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 8, 2021 2:14 PM

What actually happened was that a group of peaceful protestors from the DC area called "Shut Down DC" went to his actual house in the suburbs of DC, and not the place he claims to live in Missouri, to lay out signs on his lawn demanding he stop trying to steal the election for Trump. He's such a fucking liar and it's great that he's being called out by Bret Baier and now the group that showed up to protest this evening. Such a fascist clown snowflake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2021 5:39 AM

The guy is married and has a child . Where do people like him find sperm receptibles?

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2021 5:41 AM

Why did they go to his house? Why create this sort of scenario that he can distort in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2021 5:49 AM

Republicans are such drama queens and perpetual victims.

That bring said, if they hadn't been there trying to intimidate him - which is not democracy - he wouldn't have had the opportunity for grandstanding.

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2021 5:51 AM

Going to his house is not good, especially with a wife and newborn child at home. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2021 5:54 AM

Sign the petition to expel Hawley from Congress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2021 5:58 AM

A newborn at age 41? He should be bouncing a grandbaby on his knee.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2021 5:59 AM

"There are good reasons not to be distracted by the current circus. The true goals of the Republican leadership are the same as they were last year and the year before that: depriving citizens of their right to vote. The current maelstrom of misinformation created by Trump will be put to use by Republicans in the coming months to limit early and mail-in voting, purge voter rolls, and enact voter ID laws. These are the threats to democracy that we face, and we should not let the interruption of ceremonies distract us from them".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2021 6:14 AM

LOL Now they've challenged the Proud Boys to come to them. Just one problem...those are the addresses of Mitch and the Senatrice. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 5, 2021 6:22 AM

R7 = Sarah Palin

by Anonymousreply 10January 5, 2021 6:27 AM

Twitter should be deleting tweets that list home addresses when there is violence in the air. WTF is wrong with them?

God I hate defending these people but no one should be going to someone's home to create troiuble or instill fear which is exactly what they did to Hawley's family.

by Anonymousreply 11January 5, 2021 6:32 AM

The radical left is full of idiots, so they won't heed your advice, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 12January 5, 2021 6:38 AM

He is an asshole. So are those regards at his house. Some people miss the point. All of these people with Trump signs and BLM signs are pieces of shit. Stop deluding yourselves. They are opposite sides of the same stinky coin using whatever they can to manipulate the public and carry out their own agendas. Even Malcolm X knew this.

by Anonymousreply 13January 5, 2021 6:48 AM

*retards

by Anonymousreply 14January 5, 2021 6:48 AM

R7 must be southern.

by Anonymousreply 15January 5, 2021 6:52 AM

If Antifa were real he'd be dead.

by Anonymousreply 16January 5, 2021 7:13 AM

Menz who show up at my abode are my gentleman callers. My rule is just two at a time. I don't screen for political ideology. Virility is what is most important during these moments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 5, 2021 9:14 AM

Eh, I wouldn't mind if a mob showed up at Mitch or Ted's house and dragged them in the street for a good beat down or two. These people want to destroy our country, destroy our democracy - Have. At. Them.

by Anonymousreply 18January 5, 2021 9:27 AM

Yeah, your correction helped, r14.

It just showed what a lowlife you are.

by Anonymousreply 19January 5, 2021 11:00 AM

Someone should dump a load of shit on his lawn. His seditious conduct has removed any case for civility from his treatment by political opponents.

Plus he is obviously an opportunist and hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 20January 5, 2021 11:24 AM

They attacked his house, which is definitely not in Missouri. All he has in Missouri is his name on a plot of land that his parents own.

Why are people allowed to represent states that they wouldn't be caught dead living in?

by Anonymousreply 21January 5, 2021 11:28 AM

R2 what makes you think the women who marry these fucksticks are any better than they are?

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2021 11:40 AM

Snowflake Fascist Senator Josh Hawley also has a loooong history of just making shit up about anything he thinks will further his political career.

He probably attacked his own house as political collateral.

by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2021 11:46 AM

Dear R13 -- Could I ask you to reconsider your use of the word "retard" to insult people? Individuals who have mental retardation (or, as it is called know, intellectual disability) are human beings who deserve to be treated with dignity. Those who have family members with mental retardation are also hurt by such usage. I know it can become a habit to throw the term around, but I ask you to reconsider using it. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2021 11:47 AM

But is "window licking drooling cuntflap" OK by you R24?

Are you sure you're on the right website? Seems like Datalounge might be a bit too raunchy and confronting for your... um... sensitive nature.

by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2021 11:49 AM

R25, I'm not sure what your reference to "window licking drooling cuntflap" refers to. In any event, even in Datalounge we can respect human dignity. I don't think we need to denigrate individuals who have never offended anyone just to amuse ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2021 11:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2021 12:02 PM

Every time I see his face or hear his name, I immediately think of Lord Haw Haw.

This chickenshit Congressman should suffer the same fate for his ongoing seditious acts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2021 12:05 PM

[quote]Joyce was convicted of one count of high treason in 1945 and sentenced to death,

I like the sound of that R28! AND they shot him in the ass. He was American.

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2021 12:12 PM

Oh, please. If he didn't care he wouldn't have posted on Twitter. And I'm sure there's a police report out there to further prove how much he didn't care šŸ˜‚

Anyway, maybe Michelle Obama can offer Joshy some advice on how to deal with threats when you have young children.

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2021 12:28 PM

If he really were concerned with his wife and child's safety, he would moderate his public actions and no longer continue his incendiary behavior. He incites the anger he falsely claims was directed at his family.

I don't think he actually cares much about either of them, because there's no way he's going to shut his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2021 12:36 PM

R1 - In his message, he did not say that they attacked him in Missouri: he said, in fact, that they came to his house in DC - he said exactly what happened. He said "while I was in Missouri" and then clarified that they came to his house in DC.

So he wasn't lying. And secondly, calling someone a "snowflake" for being outraged that his noncombatant wife and newborn baby were in a house where strangers appeared on the lawn posting signs is a bit specious, don't you think? I didn't notice anyone thinking the indignant were "snowflakes" when they condemned Trump supporters trying to do the same sort of protesting around the Clinton house in Chappaqua, NY.

I agree with poster upthread that the behaviour of the protesters was out of line and objectionable. You stay off private property and don't intimidate families. You simply put yourself in the wrong by doing so.

I have no love for men like Hawley, but coming to his home when he isn't there and going on to his lawn whilst his wife and family are there is wrong.

All it does is give GA swing voters a good reason to vote red today.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2021 12:43 PM

how i wish someone did some investigating on his background... i mean law graduate becomes attorney general for that state soon afterwards (isn't that a pretty big leap in a short amount of time?) and then becomes a senator.... whose been backing him all this time and promoting him??

his political career and rise REEKS of something going on,

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2021 12:43 PM

As if you needed to ask: Kochs, Mercers, and the rest of their ilk.

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2021 12:59 PM

Retarded snowflake white straight cunt pearl clutcher alert at r24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2021 1:24 PM

There are quite a few snowflakes in this thread, but none more obvious than R32. Hawley is aiding Trump in attempting to stage a coup. That's treason and as R28 says, it's an offense punishable by death. Having protestors show up to his house is literally the bare minimum that he deserves, considering the severity of the threat he is creating for us all.

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2021 1:42 PM

The Washington Post has covered last night's action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2021 1:49 PM

Good. I hope Josh and his bitch wife get drawn and quartered.

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2021 1:54 PM

Vienna is an expensive town, but what a shitty spec home in a shitty old neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2021 1:58 PM

Also, I wonder why the self professed Brit @R32 is so invested in defending GOP politicians.

by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2021 1:59 PM

Vienna's expensive only because it's an inner suburb. Not because of anything particularly nice about it. He should have chosen McLean like many other senators.

by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2021 2:00 PM

Gosh oh golly! This is just awful. I'm sure Miss Hawley has spoken out repeatedly against the right-wing goon squads showing up at election officials' homes carrying guns.

by Anonymousreply 42January 5, 2021 2:11 PM

What the fascists like Hawley don't seem to understand about why their snowflake pearl clutching over this is so absurd is because two can play the decorum and norms game. Case in point, from Politico.

[Quote] Not the point, but hereā€™s another sign of our coarsening political culture: a socially conservative senator using the word ā€œscumbags,ā€ a word I was taught never to use because of its literal definition

Liberals can clutch their pearls over your behavior too, reich wingers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 5, 2021 2:13 PM

Dick Cheney should take Hawley and Madison Cawthorne out for a good old fashioned hunting trip.

by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2021 2:14 PM

R21 it's easy......I did it for years......learned from my Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2021 2:18 PM

The Snowflake is not happy about being called out for his lies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2021 2:22 PM

[quote] If he really were concerned with his wife and child's safety, he would moderate his public actions and no longer continue his incendiary behavior. He incites the anger he falsely claims was directed at his family.

R31 That's like a gay man, if he didn't want to be gay bashed, should "moderate his public actions and no longer continue his incendiary behavior". Do you realize how much of a dumb fuck you sound when you post shit like that?

Hilary Clinton, AOC, Nancy Pelosi and others inspire irrational hatred as well so should they stay home and shut their cunt mouths as well so they don't get a reaction?

by Anonymousreply 47January 5, 2021 2:23 PM

Hawley is going to be a huge problem for our country in the coming years. He needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 48January 5, 2021 2:28 PM

Right-wing scum like Hawley always wring their hands and cry foul when called out for their shitty behavior. Wahhhhh!!!!

by Anonymousreply 49January 5, 2021 2:29 PM

Snowflake indeed!

*sniff*

by Anonymousreply 50January 5, 2021 2:38 PM

I started the first Hawley thread on all of DL. Two years ago. Motherfuckers are all alarmed about him now.

by Anonymousreply 51January 5, 2021 2:44 PM

Way to include a link oh great visionary R51. You continue to inspire.

by Anonymousreply 52January 5, 2021 2:52 PM

R47 That's a bull shit comparison and you know it. Blaming gay people for being gay bashed is different than blaming Hawley for protestors showing up to his house because he wants to overturn an election result and install Trump for another term in office aka a coup. There are so many snowflakes in this thread who really don't seem to grasp the severity of what Hawley is attempting to do and how devastating it would be for the entire country, let alone the entire world. If Hawley succeeded in what he's trying to do, then you can say bye bye to democracy forever. To compare harassing Hawley over that to the reich wingers who hounded Hillary and Nancy Pelosi is fucking absurd and any sane person of conscious knows this.

by Anonymousreply 53January 5, 2021 3:00 PM

From r46...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 5, 2021 3:01 PM

Oh I see, r47, you think hatred of Hawley is....irrational.

by Anonymousreply 55January 5, 2021 3:05 PM

[quote] how i wish someone did some investigating on his background... i mean law graduate becomes attorney general for that state soon afterwards (isn't that a pretty big leap in a short amount of time?) and then becomes a senator.... whose been backing him all this time and promoting him?? his political career and rise REEKS of something going on,

I first came upon Horrible Hawley when exploring all the shenanigans of Eric Greitens: Missouriā€™s former corrupt (Trumpy) Democratā€”ā€”>turnkey Republican Governor who was forced to step down (finally!) due to his lies and behaviour involving women.

Greitens and Hawley are like peas in a pod: young, unethical, ambitious sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 56January 5, 2021 3:20 PM

One of the great things about Snowflake Hawley's overreaction to this protest, besides getting the fabulous nickname of Snowflake, is that some of the MAGAts are turning on him because he looks like a weak ass pussy. You never want to do anything to break the image of a strong man if you're trying to vie for Trump's audience. This may have damaged his standing with them significantly LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 5, 2021 3:22 PM

R53 none of what you are saying justifies terrorizing someone in their own home. Yes, some of these crazies are indeed a threat. But using our anger and fear to show them that we can be just as bad is no solution. R31 is making a reasonable comparison. From YOUR perspective, what these useless politicians are doing justifies being harassed in their own homes because they are inflicting serious harm to the country, which is not the case with being gay, Fair enough.

But would your argument stand if somebody with a different point of view , like say the Westboro Baptist Church held a protest in front your home calling you and your lifestyle (assuming you are gay) a serious threat to society? What if they sincerely believed that a rainbow flag in your front porch and the fact that you live with a man and host other gay couples poses a threat to their families and community? Would that justify the protest outside your window?

If this idiot Senator is using the public arena and the Senate floor, that's where he is fair game. But we (gays, democrats, people who generally believe in human rights and the rule of law) can't presume to right these wrongs by showing the same intolerance, dishonesty, inconsistency and self-serving relative morality that these crazies have built a movement on. We MUST do better, because we know better.

by Anonymousreply 58January 5, 2021 3:30 PM

I have every sympathy for him, especially considering his powerful condemnation of the recent well-documented vandalization of Nancy Pelosi's home.

Oh wait a minute...I thought...never mind.

by Anonymousreply 59January 5, 2021 3:35 PM

Oh, r58, do try harder, you stinking pile of fecal goo.

by Anonymousreply 60January 5, 2021 3:45 PM

R58 Seriously just shut the fuck up. The level of apologia you are exhibiting to justify defending a fascist snowflake senator trying to stage a coup is horrid and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing it. None of what you wrote is even slightly comparable to what Hawley is doing here and you should feel ashamed of yourself for having the audacity to write it. Being "better" as Proud Boys roam the streets as Trump's private militia is a recipe for another holocaust. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 61January 5, 2021 3:46 PM

It seems like this thread has touched a nerve with our Trump loving trolls. What's the matter, you big babies? Scared of facing pushback to your attempts at staging a coup and implementing fascism in America? Well, touch fucking shit, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 62January 5, 2021 3:49 PM

Who the fuck let R7 in??

by Anonymousreply 63January 5, 2021 3:51 PM

Protesting is not "terrorizing," R58. Stop with the hyperbole, no one can take you seriously. Protesting is not terrorism, at least not in America. Maybe we're you're from but not here.

by Anonymousreply 64January 5, 2021 3:52 PM

The RIGHT is giving them chaos in the streets. The GOP is self-destructing. Don't fight them.

We will make these traitors pay but we have to get through the next two weeks first.

by Anonymousreply 65January 5, 2021 3:58 PM

[quote] The radical left is full of idiots, so they won't heed your advice, unfortunately.

How very rich and retarded of you. How quickly we forget the Proud Boys and MAGAgots protesting - with guns, mind you - outside of Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Bensonā€™s house just last month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 5, 2021 4:08 PM

Republicans never cease to amaze me with their deflections, projections, and lies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 5, 2021 4:09 PM

I bet it was the Proud Boys who did this. They have stated they will be protesting ā€œincognitoā€ and ā€œdresseded like BLM and ANTIFAā€ on the 6th . I wouldnā€™t be surprised if theyā€™ve started early to set the stage.

by Anonymousreply 68January 5, 2021 4:47 PM

*dressed

by Anonymousreply 69January 5, 2021 4:48 PM

R68 It's literally not the Proud Boys you fucking moron. The video in R1 shows you the entire action from start to finish. It's a bunch of local white liberals and a Black reverend from a DC church. My God, so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2021 4:52 PM

R70 No, Iā€™m just mirroring what you Dump supporting retards do.

by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2021 5:10 PM

This whining by Josh Hawley didn't age well. If anything, the only mistake the protestors made was not breaking into his house and dragging him outside and beating him, if he was home.

by Anonymousreply 72January 8, 2021 1:54 PM

[quote] whose been backing him all this time

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 73January 8, 2021 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!