Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde - the new IT couple?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299August 22, 2022 6:30 PM

more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2021 8:27 PM

I give it 6 months or after the film is finished.

by Anonymousreply 2January 4, 2021 8:42 PM

LOL oh god. No, just no.

by Anonymousreply 3January 4, 2021 9:00 PM

Does he have some Mummy issues?

by Anonymousreply 4January 4, 2021 9:01 PM

Doesn't she already have two kids?

by Anonymousreply 5January 4, 2021 9:12 PM

Lucky bitch!

by Anonymousreply 6January 4, 2021 9:14 PM

He’s ugly and gonna steal all her clothes. What does she see in him?

by Anonymousreply 7January 4, 2021 9:16 PM

Shes his new hag

by Anonymousreply 8January 4, 2021 9:20 PM

Hmmm yes, whatever does the 36 year old, newly-single mother of two see in that 26 year old lad? Can't even begin to put my finger on it. I mean, what do they talk about? That is what they do, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 4, 2021 9:29 PM

Lmao told ya he was a straight attention whore. He was always a straight queer baiter. You could tell from how he was praising and gushing all over himself for wearing a fucking dress. Oh so bold for a straight cis man to wear a dress! It's not like a cis straight man doesn't have all the privilege in the world... oh wait! So sick of this has been and his attention whoring. Can he please just go away.

by Anonymousreply 10January 4, 2021 9:34 PM

Why are they into technology?

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2021 9:37 PM

They both give me trans vibes... so, a perfect match!

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2021 9:38 PM

R10 He could still be bisexual

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2021 9:45 PM

Somebody love milf.😏

by Anonymousreply 14January 4, 2021 9:55 PM

He also grabbed Jimmy Kimmel butt. Maybe he likes people who age like fine wine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 4, 2021 9:58 PM

I thought Harry and Stevie Nicks were dating, I swear I saw it here?

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2021 9:58 PM

R13 He could be. But he could also just be into women. All the people he's been known to date were women, never a guy and most of the time the women were a few years older than him, thin and pretty. He definitely has a type. Olivia Wilde with her hipster vibe fits right in. Personally I don't think it will be love everlasting with marriage and kids, but for now he must be quite into her, if he makes it official.

I wonder if she knew what she got herself into with his fans lol. Many are upset that he might not be gay after all.

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2021 10:24 PM

He likes them old.

by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2021 11:00 PM

I thought he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2021 11:07 PM

He has had a couple relationships and lots of short flings / hook-ups reported and they have all been with women. His interest in men seems to be more for attention and is more along the lines of Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl... Harry sings about it and likes to do non conventional things that get him attention and make him seem more interesting / appeal to a broader audience. I have no doubt he would kiss a guy if it added to his fan base or appeal but the guy likes women.

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2021 11:08 PM

R18 For now. They are all attractive women with great bodies, not some middle-aged housewives, and he probably likes their more sophisticated tastes and sexual experience. But just watch him starting to date younger when he himself gets older. He might always like women in their 30s, no matter how old he is.

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2021 11:46 PM

She will do anything for fame.

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2021 12:14 AM

He’s just as awful as Shawn Mendes, probably worse. He uses gay people, Mendes runs from them.

by Anonymousreply 23January 5, 2021 1:17 AM

If he is actually straight, I'd compare him more to Nick Jonas R23

by Anonymousreply 24January 5, 2021 1:24 AM

Well, I guess this is it. Now I never will be Mrs. Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 25January 5, 2021 1:25 AM

Sorry, you don't have to like his personality or his career moves -- but Harry Styles, as a man, is fucking sex on legs. He is hot as absolute fuck, and I bet Olivia is having the time of her motherfucking life getting rammed by his 26-year-old superstar cock. Getting drenched in his sweat. Riding him like a cowgirl. I'm sure they are in lust heaven. Who cares what becomes of it. He's so hot, I lose my mind thinking of him fucking. Gay-baiting, dress-wearing, or whatever other dumb stunts his stupid PR tells him to do, I don't care. That twunk is gorgeous, British, and physically perfect from the neck down.

Ay Papi!

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2021 2:22 AM

We’re talking about Harry Styles here. She might be the one doing the ramming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2021 2:29 AM

Her dress is hideous...to the MAX!

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2021 3:00 AM

R26 Apparently she does, she posted this shortly after they started dating lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2021 5:28 AM

How did she manage to get everyone forgetting about her being a Harvey girl?

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2021 7:26 AM

R19 He's not, he's just a straight attention whore, which I've been saying for years.

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2021 10:14 AM

R23 But Shawn is actually gay, unlike Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2021 10:15 AM

She's a director (she directed Book Smart) so it's also likely a strategic alliance (on his part) to advance his acting career

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2021 10:44 AM

Harry needs his mummy and daddy.

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2021 10:46 AM

She's just doing what male directors have done for years; hire actresses that they want to fuck. I don't know why but I hate them both now.

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2021 10:53 AM

R35 Come one, she needed a replacement for Shia LaBeouf (for obvious reasons) and he was free, since he can't tour right now, and basically any project he's attached to these days will be a financial success due to his devoted fanbase. They'd watch the worst movie in history three times in a row, if he's in it, so you can bet the studio bosses wanted him.

Olivia Wilde obviously too and vice versa, let them have their bit of fun. Maybe you only hate them because the newly infatuated love birds are probably bonking like rabbits right now and wouldn't we all enjoy a ride with Harry Styles too. Or Olivia, if you also swing that way.

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2021 11:06 AM

R36 Yes it's more the latter part of your explanation, envy that she is fucking HS and I'm fucking NOBODY. I was trying to remember who HS was replacing....I figured it was someone who didn't respond to her advances, how wrong I was.

by Anonymousreply 37January 5, 2021 11:10 AM

R30 i don't think she got as much attention compared to some of the other actors. She stayed pretty low key throughout the Harvey debacle.

by Anonymousreply 38January 5, 2021 11:50 AM

More like Harry Styles and Oscar Wilde.

by Anonymousreply 39January 5, 2021 12:09 PM

When I saw the picture of HS walking to the set a few weeks ago my first thought was: 'she is fucking him' . Then I read that she had split with JS and that just confirmed it.

by Anonymousreply 40January 5, 2021 12:13 PM

R2 is correct. The two of them will be seen out for walks in the park, canoodling over drinks, grabbing coffee. Once the film is released, they'll attend the premiere and interviews together. After the hype dies down, they'll go their separate ways.

by Anonymousreply 41January 5, 2021 12:13 PM

She’s holding his hand like she’s his mother.

by Anonymousreply 42January 5, 2021 12:35 PM

I don’t believe this couple but it’s gotta be a lot of work to beard during a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 43January 5, 2021 12:45 PM

Unless, DL has been infested by a bunch of preteen girls, no one really believed that Harry Styles was ever gay. He was doing what they all do, gay baiting.

by Anonymousreply 44January 5, 2021 12:52 PM

PR -they have a film coming out. But then, I'm an old cynic. lol

by Anonymousreply 45January 5, 2021 1:02 PM

She gets around, no?

by Anonymousreply 46January 5, 2021 1:08 PM

Totally a PR move.

by Anonymousreply 47January 6, 2021 10:26 AM

She’s such a dyke

by Anonymousreply 48January 6, 2021 10:32 AM

R48 You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.

by Anonymousreply 49January 6, 2021 10:34 AM

Harry has a slouchy granddad body and hideous tattoos. His dress sense is also shit.

by Anonymousreply 50January 6, 2021 10:36 AM

She thought she was hot shit when she was married to that count (no doubt for his money to help her break into the business) then, once she'd made it, she hooked up with that actor with the stupid name from SNL and now Harry. She won't spread her legs for anyone who can't help her career. In this case with Harry, it's funding of her latest directorial effort.

by Anonymousreply 51January 6, 2021 10:38 AM

r31 This is so true 👆

by Anonymousreply 52January 6, 2021 11:18 AM

Apparently, the pictures were taken in November so they've sat on them and waited until they needed it to promote the movie.

by Anonymousreply 53January 6, 2021 11:47 AM

This Ringer podcast pretty much sums up what I thought as soon as I saw the stories and pics come out ie that it was a well co-ordinated pr media blitz to put the story out there and seek maximum publicity....which worked. As to why you would do that after a 4 week relationship I have no idea. Also tweets from former asst showbiz editor at DailyMail: 'So confused by all of this tbh. 1. AFAIK San Ysidro Ranch is super exclusive and pretty much impossible for paps to get into. 2. How are these pap pics so damn clear? 3. Without a tip-off what pap is gonna go to all this trouble to photograph Jeff Azoff’s wedding?

' Of course it was Gucci!! I do like Harry Styles BUT his public image is so carefully calculated and controlled. The roll-out of this new relationship was definitely orchestrated for maximum publicity,'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 6, 2021 12:44 PM

Does he show his ass in this movie?

by Anonymousreply 55January 6, 2021 3:11 PM

Just adding to my post at 54 . This is why there are ALWAYS PR questions raised over Harry's relationships. We know pretty much nothing about his life outside of work and learn absolutely nothing from his boring repetitive interviews. He says he likes to keep his private life private and yet every time he starts a new relationship his PR team literally go into overdrive within days/weeks of the relationship allegedly starting . We are literally given a blow by blow account of the new relationship from the start and yet nothing else about Harry at all. I won't even start with Taylor but we had Kardashian paps being hired to pap 'Hendall' for 3 days straight without either of them seemingly raising an eyebrow, Camille was pushed on national UK radio before I'm pretty sure they could've had their 1st date. The same with Hendall 2013 literally within days of them first meeting etc. And now the co ordinated media pr blitz for Wilde within allegedly within a few weeks of them beginning a relationship. Nobody is in a serious enough relationship after a few days/weeks to be comfortable enough for a full blown media 'outing' and yet it happens every time.

by Anonymousreply 56January 6, 2021 3:18 PM

R51 As if nobody would possibly spread their legs for Harry Styles without ulterior motive or career advancement lol.

R53 What's the source for this? Someone on twitter said..? They're professional pap pics and were bought by the tabloids through a professional photo agency. Those photos are sold with information when they were shot (in this case early January), so the tabloids can write their articles about it. Apart from that the engagement was only in November. Do you really think Jeff proposed and a few days later they were able to have a whole wedding in Santa Barbara - in a beautiful wedding dress and with invited guests?

by Anonymousreply 57January 6, 2021 10:02 PM

The obsession and cult of personality around this no talent, fugly loser is unhealthy. His twitter stans are really something else. They really need to be tossed in old timey mental institutions. I really think people need something to worship in order to give their lives meaning and with the decline of religion people have moved on to worshipping celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 58January 6, 2021 10:08 PM

"OMG THEY HELD HANDS!!! TEE HEE DID THEY HAVE TEH sEx0rs?" Why do all these little girls and whiney f*ggots (yes if you stan Harry Styles you are an f-slur) live in the 1950s? Lets just bring back promise rings, purity dances, and going steady for these creeps.

by Anonymousreply 59January 6, 2021 10:12 PM

There was next to no publicity with his non famous or at least less famous girlfriends. For example there was so little noise about Tess Ward, that people nearly forgot about them dating, there wasn't much about Paige Reifler and about two grainy pap shots of him with Camille and they were together for a year. Nearly all photos of them are from fans, who saw her at his concerts or took a pic with him, when they were out and about. But in terms of publicity outside the fans it was very low-key.

The times where there's actually a lot of press coverage is always with women, who are pretty famous in their own right, like Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner or now Olivia Wilde. Of course there's more interest in such high-profile relationships with two famous people than him dating just someone the general public hardly knows.

But yes, I think it's very possible (as in: I'm pretty convinced) that the whole "making it public" scenario of this relationship was coordinated with the pap pics and the articles and all. It's not unusual, a lot of celebrities plan the way they go public with a new relationship, because they want to have control over the place and setting - especially with a crazy fan base like he has. Imagine the fan's reaction if nobody would have known if there's a relationship, but suddenly grainy pap shots of them making out would have surfaced. To have a more orchestrated rollout is common. Doesn't mean the relationship as such is fake.

by Anonymousreply 60January 6, 2021 10:12 PM

[quote]Nobody is in a serious enough relationship after a few days/weeks to be comfortable enough for a full blown media 'outing' and yet it happens every time.

They've been together at least since October, when Oliva posted a photo of herself in his shirt, possibly even longer. So that's about three months, not a few days/weeks.

by Anonymousreply 61January 6, 2021 10:14 PM

Bullshit

by Anonymousreply 62January 7, 2021 7:18 AM

It's a Me Too situation waiting to happen. A middle aged director fucking the ingenue? Hell, no.

by Anonymousreply 63January 7, 2021 7:25 AM

On deux moi (Instagram gossip account for elder gays), her people are working overtime. Giving anonymous reports that she is absolutely “not on the rebound” and “it’s really serious between them” and “he’s basically living with her” and “is close with her kids.” They also point out that she’s “an amazing person.”

Girl please.

by Anonymousreply 64January 7, 2021 7:50 AM

^ooof. deux moi is not an Instagram gossip account FOR elder gays - I meant for the elder gays who would ask what that is. Which happened on another thread.

Sorry. I’m tired.

by Anonymousreply 65January 7, 2021 7:52 AM

Again bullshit

by Anonymousreply 66January 7, 2021 8:48 AM

[quote]Hmmm yes, whatever does the 36 year old, newly-single mother of two see in that 26 year old lad?

Use your imagination.

by Anonymousreply 67January 7, 2021 9:34 AM

He’s still not gay you DL assholes.

After today’s attack, isn’t there something you some be thing mad out? you old queens are obsessed with a self proclaimed straight guy. Get a life, there a more than enough of out guys for you old queens to lust over.

PS - he’s not even that cute

by Anonymousreply 68January 7, 2021 9:47 AM

Way to make Sudekis jealous! Straight guys get really insecure over younger dick.

by Anonymousreply 69January 7, 2021 10:40 AM

R69 Yeah straight guys because straight women don’t get crazy about younger chicks. It has to be a male problem, sure.

by Anonymousreply 70January 7, 2021 11:12 AM

I feel sorry for Jason Sudeikis. He seems like a good person.

by Anonymousreply 71January 7, 2021 11:41 AM

Down low Heterosexuality. Everyone is so confused.

by Anonymousreply 72January 7, 2021 11:45 AM

Enjoy the young dick, Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 73January 7, 2021 12:16 PM

Good for her in theory but she’s always seemed so smug to me. She thinks she’s VERY smart if you ever see her interviewed. Gives me an Elizabeth Banks vibe - though Banks came from nothing and went to UPenn - Wilde comes from major wealth and privilege and didn’t bother going to college.

I bet she can be a real nasty piece of work.

Get that dick though girl.

by Anonymousreply 74January 7, 2021 1:56 PM

r9 I would never marry one or anything like that, but I could certainly think of a thing or two I would do with a 26yo lad.

by Anonymousreply 75January 7, 2021 2:39 PM

'It's a Me Too situation waiting to happen. A middle aged director fucking the ingenue? Hell, no.'

Hardly an ingenue. The guy is 27 in three weeks and has been famous for ten years and fucking older women since he was 17. He dated 31 year old UK presenter Caroline Flack for five months when he was 17 and also dated a 32 year old radio DJ and was named on the divorce petition. 23 year old Taylor Swift thought his 18 year old self well worth fucking and writing the world's best selling break up album aboutm and since then he's cut a merry swathe through the planet's most beautiful models - Sara Sampaio, Nadine Leopold, Georgia Fowler, Camille Rowe, Kendall Jenner.

He's probably way more sexually experienced than Olivia is.

by Anonymousreply 76January 7, 2021 10:29 PM

Looking scruffy and domestic at breakfast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 7, 2021 10:33 PM

I bet just sight of that scrunchie, R77 makes her cum

by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2021 10:37 PM

They are both going bald.

by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2021 11:21 PM

New boring Zayn song. He's mumbling and slurring about sex yet again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 7, 2021 11:43 PM

R76 And Emily Atack and model Kara Rose Marshall (both older than him as well) and probably plenty of others... as you said he probably got around way more than Olivia, good for him. What's the point of being young, handsome and famous if you're not having some fun too. I don't get why some people are so prudish.

R80 I can't see that song going anywhere, it's pretty boring to me and the mumbling gets worse with every song. Too bad for him, because it seems they put some creativity and money into the music video. But looks like Zayn effectively killed his huge potential with his recent uninspired releases and not doing anything regarding promo or live performances.

by Anonymousreply 81January 9, 2021 12:15 AM

The video screams low budget. A cheap set and no acting or even emoting from Zayn. Very different from the expensive videos for Let Me and Entertainer, with a famous Hollywood actor and a top model, Sofia Jamora.

by Anonymousreply 82January 9, 2021 12:31 AM

I think the ratio of men to women in his videos tells us about where Styles is on the Kinsey scale. Probably 90% women and 10% men.

by Anonymousreply 83January 9, 2021 12:32 AM

I don't think anything in Harry Styles's music videos tells us about who he likes to fuck. Music videos - usually the product of the directors and musician's creative team - are there to sell songs and appeal to fans and their tastes, not to declare your sexuality in general or any ratio or specifics.

Apart from that the only video where he dances with men and women is Lights Up and its full director's cut was never released, so we don't even know its storyline. The guys in Watermelon Sugar are so far in the background and nowhere near Harry, most people don't even notice them. They interact with the female models not with him, so it's like they're just other guests at the sensual beach party.

by Anonymousreply 84January 9, 2021 1:09 AM

'Apart from that the only video where he dances with men and women is Lights Up '

And in that video he grinds half naked on half naked young men. It was deliberately released on National Coming Out day with a press release accompanying it and pointing out that fact to ensure articles were written about it. If this was anyone but Harry, who Dataloungers are determined to believe isn't bisexual, you would be screaming HE FUCKS MEN from the roof tops.

by Anonymousreply 85January 9, 2021 1:57 AM

It’s a fun relationship now but maybe she’ll go back to her ex-Jason.

by Anonymousreply 86January 9, 2021 2:57 AM

It's more him standing around drunkenly and people grinding on him. But in the end my point stands, no matter if he actually fucks man or not (he might do, I obviously don't know him), it's still just a music video that was created by the director and Harry's creative team. And where was this press release? I only saw articles reporting about fan speculation, nothing else. Harry never said anything about the song or video in interviews, apart from "I don't know what it is". And of course there's his general statement in the Guardian that he doesn't do anything in his art to hint at his sexuality, he just does things together with his collaborators and because "they look cool".

But sure, if it makes you feel better and is so important to you to think he definitely fucks men, despite him consistently only dating beautiful women, so be it. I'm sure he himself has no problem with people believing whatever they want or need to believe, quite the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 87January 9, 2021 6:22 AM

He's gay-baiting to seem edgy but is really bland af. She's got the squarest head I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 88January 9, 2021 8:32 AM

What a silly fake couple.

by Anonymousreply 89January 9, 2021 8:47 AM

It's douche vs. douche vs. douche.

Whom should I disdain more in this scenario? I'm really scratching my head here.

by Anonymousreply 90January 9, 2021 9:04 AM

Why does Hollywood think the public believes all these on the set romances? It goes back years and years.

by Anonymousreply 91January 9, 2021 10:04 AM

Fuck off, Larrie at R91. People who fall in love on set have married and had children. It's a much more intimate environment than the usual work set up, especially when it's a location shoot. But you've clearly never been near a film set.

by Anonymousreply 92January 9, 2021 1:44 PM

Harry Styles is awful.

by Anonymousreply 93January 9, 2021 1:53 PM

Harry always looks greasy.

by Anonymousreply 94January 9, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote]Harry always looks greasy.

R94, I was just going to post the same. This guy always looks dirty, like he's in dire need of a very long very soapy shower and a deep shampoo.

When he hosted SL, he looked as if he was dipped in a vat of oil. "Slimy" is a good way to describe him.

I don't get his appeal at all, he's not even facially attractive. For some reason, he's got loads of stans here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 95January 9, 2021 3:35 PM

Gucci, the number one luxury brand, paid Harry Styles $8m to be their brand ambassador and front four of their campaigns. His face is iconic. Beautiful big green eyes, lush mouth, glossy thick hair, superb bone structure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 9, 2021 3:37 PM

On deux moi someone who went to Andover with her said she wore a varsity letter jacket that said “Andover babe” on it and went after younger classmates even back then.

I hope he gives her a raging STI.

by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2021 1:28 AM

Harry is such a climber, he will hang around anyone that will get him in the spotlight. He loves to position himself as an indie type, outside but his start was on the Xfactor in a manufactured boyband. He's ugly, charisma free and wreaks of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2021 1:30 AM

R97 What exactly is wrong with wearing that jacket?

by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2021 1:31 AM

Jason is nine years older than Olivia and the guy she married was ten years older.

by Anonymousreply 100January 10, 2021 2:42 AM

Are you whores believing DeuxMoi now? They post everything bar tinhat crap, much to the despair of Larries who keep sending them messages about spotting Louis and Harry in restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2021 11:48 AM

PR nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 102January 31, 2021 10:01 AM

Still no pictures of the supposed 'PR couple'. Larries were wrong again.

by Anonymousreply 103February 13, 2021 1:23 AM

R26 they are probably doing each other’s hair and giggling.

by Anonymousreply 104February 13, 2021 1:31 AM

Olivia Wilde is one strange-looking woman. I don't see anything pretty there.

by Anonymousreply 105February 13, 2021 2:38 AM

Why do people think this is PR? Who benefits from this and how?

by Anonymousreply 106February 13, 2021 3:11 AM

They think it will benefit the movie.

by Anonymousreply 107February 14, 2021 2:53 AM

It isn't PR. They're both trying to be taken seriously in the industry and a cheating/cougar scandal is the last thing either of them need. Jason tipped off the paps in a revenge tactic to expose Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 108February 15, 2021 1:11 AM

This whole thing doesn't smell right to me. It smacks of a PR stunt to drum up interest for the movie.

by Anonymousreply 109February 16, 2021 6:20 PM

[quote]Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde - the new IT couple?

They're not touching my computer.

by Anonymousreply 110February 16, 2021 6:23 PM

How come they’re not both wearing dresses at R1?

by Anonymousreply 111February 16, 2021 6:25 PM

'This whole thing doesn't smell right to me. It smacks of a PR stunt to drum up interest for the movie.'

You're one of those sad incels who think everything is a conspiracy. Why the hell would Olivia WIlde think that a cheating scandal was good PR? The film was already in the headlines just because it starred Styles, who gets syndicated articles just for walking down the street.

by Anonymousreply 112February 16, 2021 11:52 PM

Tasteful friends....what are our thoughts on their love shack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 17, 2021 12:04 AM

The home looks like a short term rental.

by Anonymousreply 114February 17, 2021 1:44 AM

She really dumped Sudeikis for that...

by Anonymousreply 115February 17, 2021 1:52 AM

Jason lost his looks and is yet another grizzled Hollywood elder spaz with a nasty grey beard, a paunch and a heavily lined face.

Harry is up for the lead in another film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 17, 2021 11:04 PM

R114 Those are the realtor's photos before Harry bought it, I'm sure he adapted the place at least some. Would be interesting what it looks like now or what he does with his new place in London, especially since the latter is a historical building. But the day Harry will do a home tour for Architectural Digest will be the day hell freezes over lol. Unless he gets himself a girlfriend/wife one day, who wants to do that.

R116 Interesting, if true. But they might have just mentioned Harry to create some press for the film project, since nobody seems to talk about it otherwise. Kind of like Harry was "in talks" (but probably not really) for the new Boy George biopic. I believe it when Variety reports.

by Anonymousreply 117February 20, 2021 11:03 PM

Lots of bullshit

by Anonymousreply 118February 21, 2021 4:11 AM

If they'd given it thought they wouldn't be dating.

by Anonymousreply 119February 21, 2021 5:28 AM

R119, I can see it from Olivia's perspective- she's ambitious, ruthless and fame hungry. Harry is on the rise, richer and cuter than Sudeikis. She's on the down slide- especially her fertility. She needs to grab Harry and hold onto him for dear life, "beget the son and heir" - sort of Cougar gold digging.

by Anonymousreply 120February 21, 2021 1:19 PM

Fake couples never got old in Hollywood.

It's amazing that this crappy thing still works that well

by Anonymousreply 121February 21, 2021 1:20 PM

Why would she leave her husband for a fake relationship?

by Anonymousreply 122February 21, 2021 4:02 PM

It's not a fake relationship. In what world are homewrecker accusations and casting couch allegations good PR for a person like Harry Styles who gets globally syndicated articles whenever he's papped walking down the streets? He doesn't need it.

They were probably doing all they could to keep it on the downlow but someone at the wedding venue tipped off the paps.

by Anonymousreply 123February 21, 2021 7:16 PM

R121 I think there are far more fake than real.

R122 They werent married.

by Anonymousreply 124February 22, 2021 10:04 AM

'I think there are far more fake than real.'

Of course you do, dumbass Beard Troll. You think things haven't changed since the 50s.

by Anonymousreply 125February 22, 2021 10:29 PM

Are her children with them?

by Anonymousreply 126February 22, 2021 11:59 PM

Is Harry still trying to be the next Robbie Williams or George Michael? I don't even think he even reached Craig David or Rick Astley level of stardom.

by Anonymousreply 127February 24, 2021 12:36 AM

Rick Astley didn't have two number one albums on the Billboard 200. His second album has been in the Billboard Top 20 since its release in December 2019.

by Anonymousreply 128February 24, 2021 6:01 AM

Olivia was papped in London today.

by Anonymousreply 129February 24, 2021 6:01 AM

Harry is a good crossover act in the United States due to 1D's popularity but it's very probable that if 1D never took off there, Harry would not be as known in The US. Robbie Williams and Ed Sheeran are bigger than Harry in the UK and Craig David and Rick Astley both have 5 hit albums in The UK, so they are not small potatoes. Wham!/George Michael was one of the biggest UK crossover acts in The US since David Bowie, The Beatles and Rolling Stones and GM was a legit MTV icon and did so many collaborations with US artists. Harry still has a while to go before he reaches that level of local or global stardom and he definitely is not the best The UK has to offer musically.

by Anonymousreply 130February 24, 2021 8:39 AM

The other four flops were all in 1d and haven't managed to appeal to the US as solo artists. Walls, Icarus Falls, Nobody is Listening and LP1 all spent just one week on the Billboard 200 before crashing off. Even Niall's sophomore album did badly, dropping off after 7 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 131February 24, 2021 11:06 AM

1D was lucky to even get as far as they did. So they need to count their blessings and realize that they would not even have any solo careers if they weren't in a manufactured group. They really benefited from social media which kept their fandom alive and very passionate. The reasons the other previous boy bands died off fast was due to the lack of mainstream support and their initial audience of tween girls just growing up and moving on.

Harry has been crazy lucky too. Be got the right team of songwriters, producers and stylists to craft his persona and most importantly: he has no competition. Drake, Sam and Ed are older and their audiences are different, Bieber is too drugged out and Shawn Mendes is too boring. Harry is far from the most talented but he shines in comparison and is the only one making actual pop music. Had Harry debuted in the 80s, 90s and 2000s he would have not have even survived a year because the competition was much more intense. It's the same reason Ariana and Dua are prospering, no damn competition.

by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2021 6:50 PM

If he hitches his wagon to a woman with two kids, he’s an idiot. I wouldn’t be surprised if Olivia pops one out with Harry to secure 18 years of child support.

by Anonymousreply 133February 24, 2021 9:26 PM

[quote]they would not even have any solo careers if they weren’t in a manufactured group.

Very true R132. If you view their X Factor audition tapes, Liam is the only one who could carry a tune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 24, 2021 9:35 PM

Liam could carry a tune but even in his audition he has no charisma. Looks down all the time. Harry has that sparkling magnetism and a much more distinctive tone to his voice. Liam is the kind of flop who'll end up on the Masked Singer.

by Anonymousreply 135February 28, 2021 12:29 AM

[Quote] If he hitches his wagon to a woman with two kids, he’s an idiot. I wouldn’t be surprised if Olivia pops one out with Harry to secure 18 years of child support.

Do we think Harry will have a career across 18 years?

by Anonymousreply 136February 28, 2021 12:52 AM

[Quote] It's the same reason Ariana and Dua are prospering, no damn competition.

If only.

by Anonymousreply 137February 28, 2021 12:53 AM

She looks like an alien.

by Anonymousreply 138February 28, 2021 12:59 AM

' I wouldn’t be surprised if Olivia pops one out with Harry to secure 18 years of child support.'

She's worth 20m so I very much doubt it although the child would be exquisite with their dna.

by Anonymousreply 139February 28, 2021 1:01 AM

R139, autistic as hell, helluva five head. But blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 140February 28, 2021 1:32 AM

Jason won a Golden Globe for Ted Lasso and Olivia could be heard congratulating him as he delivered his live acceptance speech at 3am from London.

Emma Corrin and Josh O'Connell also won for The Crown. Emma and Harry star in My Policeman next, and Josh may be cast as the third lead.

by Anonymousreply 141March 1, 2021 1:25 PM

It's spelled dgayting.

by Anonymousreply 142March 1, 2021 1:34 PM

Fine Line has sold over 4.5m units worldwide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 4, 2021 1:32 AM

Big joke.

by Anonymousreply 144March 5, 2021 9:13 AM

Harry is performing at the Grammys! Nominated for three awards.

by Anonymousreply 145March 5, 2021 9:43 AM

[quote] Good for her in theory but she’s always seemed so smug to me. She thinks she’s VERY smart if you ever see her interviewed.

Totally. I saw promo for the Booksmart, the movie she directed - the way she talked about it gave the impression it was some empowering documentary on female scholastics, when it was actually a gender-swapped retread of Superbad, with Jonah Hill's little sister in tow.

by Anonymousreply 146March 5, 2021 9:55 AM

R145 I can't even be excited about it. He'll look like a clown, like always these days when in public, perform his easy going, but ultimately banal song(s) and maybe give - as usual - a bland, robotic interview with the same answers he always gives.

It doesn't matter, people will still gush about it, but honestly, when was the last time, he gave a truly engaging interview and seemed actually alive and magnetic? It's been a while.

No wonder all people seem to talk about is what he'll wear - because that's basically his essence these days. Not even with a manufactured boy band like 1D were fans as fixated on things like outfits. Maybe they also weren't that interested in their music, but at least people looked forward to an engaging performance and a fun, natural interview or red carpet appearance. They were basically looking forward to their personalities, back then when Harry still seemed to have one - which is really wild to me, because who has more personality in a manufactured money machine like 1D than as a free solo artist?

by Anonymousreply 147March 13, 2021 12:03 PM

Harry looked like a rock god in a tight black leather suit with his chest bare and won himself his first Grammy for Watermelon Sugar!

by Anonymousreply 148March 15, 2021 1:43 AM

The bare chest and leather suit had a lot of potential and some of the photos are really good, but oh boy, did the boa look out of place. And he wore it with every Gucci grandpa outfit through the evening.

But outfits aside I'm not sure the George Michael dance moves he seemed to awkwardly copy - mixed with his awkard dad moves - are the right thing for him. It looks to me like he's still trying to find his identity and searching in all the wrong places. Even the acceptance speech seemed a bit awkward and not glowing to me, despite him being obviously emotional. He just looks perpetually exhausted to me these days. And he even forgot his Grammy on stage lol.

But congratulations to him! I'm sure it's a dream come true and it's nice that he reached that milestone. I hope it makes him happy in some way.

by Anonymousreply 149March 15, 2021 3:08 AM

According to TMZ, She has a crazy stalker now.

by Anonymousreply 150April 13, 2021 8:22 PM

She was out in Regents Park with Harry yesterday. Fans stopped him for a picture.

by Anonymousreply 151April 13, 2021 9:52 PM

Apparently, in court she claimed she was still living with Sudeikis, even though she's actually living with Styles.

by Anonymousreply 152April 14, 2021 7:41 AM

Ha !

by Anonymousreply 153April 14, 2021 8:38 AM

I really doubt she would lie in court. Sorry Harry, your beard story is over.

by Anonymousreply 154April 14, 2021 8:42 AM

She's not a beard, dumbass. It's the worst PR either of them has ever had, so it's not PR. You don't break up a family to get a beard when they are many willing single celebs around.

by Anonymousreply 155April 14, 2021 10:26 AM

There's a lady on another forum who worked in PR and she says Harry was in a relationship with Nick Grimshaw. Also, somebody else who went round to Grimshaw's flat with friends when he had a party and the person said he had a pic of himself with Styles on his fridge and implied they dated. Again, I am not sure if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me. he could be bi. I am not buying this relationship, though. It stinks of PR to me.

by Anonymousreply 156April 16, 2021 11:11 AM

How can it be PR when it's resulted in nothing but BAD press? Harry is being depicted as a homewrecker, Olivia as a cheating cougar who abandoned a young family to chase a guy ten years her junior. Both come across as unprofessional for having an affair on set.

The film already had plenty of great promo just because Styles was attached. It didn't need a scandal to sell it.

by Anonymousreply 157April 16, 2021 11:41 AM

R157 I agree. They are a weird couple, because they seem at such different stations in life and handle their private life and publicity quite differently (Olivia gets papped every day while getting morning coffee, Harry miraculously hardly ever gets papped - in the same city, when he's more famous), so I don't think this will be a forever thing. But it was all way too messy and not exactly concordant with Harry's perfect good boy image, so yeah... If he wanted a PR relationship, there would have been better ways to do one.

Also who in their right mind would expose their own children to the scathing press of a breakup and boytoy relationship just for PR? They'll read about it once they can and I feel adult celebrities might do whatever to stay relevant. But you usually don't, if kids are involved.

by Anonymousreply 158April 17, 2021 11:19 AM

Harry and Olivia are out and about in Hampstead and Regents Park. Four different fan taken pictures on different days.

by Anonymousreply 159April 19, 2021 10:58 PM

Olivia is not only the director, she is also a major producer on "Don't Worry Darling." If the movie does reasonably well at the box office,, she'll get a big slice of the pie. This could explain the whole Harry thing - pumping up public interest as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 160June 18, 2021 7:31 PM

A lot of people who would have gone to the movie have been put off by her cheating on Jason, so any PR was a big fail. Most of Harry's fans hate her.

by Anonymousreply 161June 18, 2021 8:20 PM

Or they could just be, you know, actually dating.

by Anonymousreply 162June 19, 2021 11:45 AM

They are dating. As pr the relationship makes zero sense for either of them. Here's Harry showering at the famous hotel Il Pellicano in Tuscany.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 20, 2021 3:46 AM

'There's a lady on another forum who worked in PR and she says Harry was in a relationship with Nick Grimshaw.'

You ignorant spaz! Grimshaw is openly engaged to his boyfriend Mesh and has been for two years. They live together. Mesh is a hot 24 year old dancer, so Harry Styles WHO?

And girrrl - you really believe people on gossip forums who say they work in PR? Are you nine years old?

by Anonymousreply 164June 20, 2021 3:48 AM

harry styles and olivia wilde pda on yacht in Italy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 5, 2021 11:45 PM

In one of the threads about Harvey Weinstein someone made a convincing case that she was Harvey Weinstein's regular threesome/sexual assault partner, and I think of it every time I hear her name.

by Anonymousreply 166July 5, 2021 11:50 PM

Olivia Wilde ranks among the ugliest women working on screen today.

by Anonymousreply 167July 5, 2021 11:55 PM

Larries are crying and leaving the fandom. Harry is making out with his woman and they've been together nine months now. This ain't just a fling.

by Anonymousreply 168July 6, 2021 12:05 AM

R167 I the she's hot

by Anonymousreply 169July 6, 2021 12:25 AM

^think

by Anonymousreply 170July 6, 2021 12:26 AM

Oh, yachting in Italy looks real nice - not too bad to be rich and famous! They look like they're having a good time, good for them. Also Larries crying and denying, because they can't deal with the fact that Harry is yet again banging a woman on a yacht instead of braiding Louis Tomlinson's hair is the funniest thing ever.

Having said that I'm actually surprised Harry and Olivia a still a thing. Initially I thought they just have a sex fuelled fling due to her using him to get out of a long term relationship and him getting caught up in the film set atmosphere. But looks like they'll reach their 1 year anniversary after all. I'm curious how it will all end up though, I still don't think it will be a forever thing. They seem at such different stations in life apart from both trying so hard to be cool and trendy. I guess the fact that he's more the boyish than manly type (even if he doesn't really look younger than he is) and that she looks like 40 doesn't help in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 171July 6, 2021 1:28 AM

She has a good figure for a mother of two but she's still being fat shamed by obese lesbian Larries like Amy The Doll Lady. That lump goes to Atlantic City every year for her vacation and would love to be in Italy instead.

by Anonymousreply 172July 6, 2021 4:04 AM

He looks like Henry Cavill kissing Kaley Cuoco.

by Anonymousreply 173July 6, 2021 4:09 AM

R172 "fat shamed by obese lesbian Larries like Amy The Doll Lady." I have zero idea what any of this means.

by Anonymousreply 174July 6, 2021 5:31 AM

She does indeed have a great figure for a mum in her late 30s! Most Larries (no matter what age) probably can only dream about having such a body. But in the end she's still a late 30s mum with two kids and he's a young pop star in his 20s with no kids. I've seen it's apparently a balm on the souls of his older frau fans for obvious reasons, even though - as I said - Olivia likely still has a much better figure than most of them. But in terms of looks alone you'd rather think he'd be with someone like.. idk.. Zendaya for example, who also has a thing for mid 20s Brits apparently.

by Anonymousreply 175July 6, 2021 2:25 PM

R174 Honestly, good for you. But if you want to know, Amy is probably the best known still existing Larrie (btw in true Larrie form she's middle-aged, overweight and doesn't seem to have a social life apart from an alleged long-distance girlfriend), who once famously run an instagram account mocking Louis Tomlinson's baby son by saying he's a doll or some crazy shit like that. Of course she also has a problem with any woman Harry dates (too thin, too fat, too whatever), because it puts a wrench in her fantasy of eternal gay love between Harry and Louis.

by Anonymousreply 176July 6, 2021 2:30 PM

The fuck is a Larrie?

by Anonymousreply 177July 6, 2021 3:49 PM

Someone who "ships" Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson (Louis + Harry = Larry), although Larries aren't run of the mill shippers, they are unhinged conspiracy theorists that think these men, who haven't even spoken in years, are actually a romantic couple and secretly married, but "closeted". Nobody must know that except the fangirls fo course, who see secret "signals" in everything. It's how teenage girls and sometimes middle-aged fraus imagine being gay in the industry is like and they use the concept of closeting for their stupid "doomed love" tropes.

It's not new, there was a similar thing going on during the big Lord of the Rings craze with Elija Wood and Sam Astin. Or for members of Panic at the Disco. Or people thinking Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are an item and their women just beards and the kids fake.

by Anonymousreply 178July 7, 2021 1:01 AM

This could still be a PR stunt. There's no way someone who dated Gaylor Swiffer Duster is straight

by Anonymousreply 179July 7, 2021 10:08 AM

Re: Larries, etc.

Oh for God's sake! Has the junior high school set discovered and invaded Datalounge?! Muriel should consider raising the subscription fee.

by Anonymousreply 180July 7, 2021 1:32 PM

R179 You already said that crap a million times now. How many times will you repeat yourself?

by Anonymousreply 181July 7, 2021 1:46 PM

The sex must be incredible, if to get it she’s willing to wade into the next of vipers that is his crazy fan base. Gods speed.

by Anonymousreply 182July 7, 2021 2:11 PM

R127 British people would human sacrifice Styles for Craig David.

In terms of representing actual British music, Craig is basically the second coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 7, 2021 2:18 PM

R175, Zendaya would be acceptable to Harries and they've mentioned her before. Biracial, successful, right age, very beautiful. But Harry never goes for the obvious choice.

by Anonymousreply 184July 7, 2021 2:29 PM

[QUOTE] In terms of representing actual British music, Craig is basically the second coming.

What gave you that idea? Brits take the piss out of Craig David.

by Anonymousreply 185July 7, 2021 2:30 PM

I remember reading somewhere, probably a conspiracy or gossip website, that Olivia Wilde is a groomer and madame - basically the Ghislaine of Hollywood. I think Styles and all of this publicity are her rewards.

by Anonymousreply 186July 7, 2021 3:10 PM

R185 we did mercilessly take the piss out Phase 1 Craig. In the 2000s. Keep up.

by Anonymousreply 187July 7, 2021 4:12 PM

I only know Olivia Wilde as one of the sex symbols of the late 2000s along with Alice Eve, Mila Kunis and Olivia Munn that was all over Maxim, FHM and GQ. I'm sure she's still around and now is even directing. I guess she wasn't just a bimbo who got lucky.

by Anonymousreply 188July 7, 2021 4:23 PM

*I'm shocked she's still around

by Anonymousreply 189July 7, 2021 4:24 PM

So are they still together?

by Anonymousreply 190July 7, 2021 7:04 PM

Hell no. They look ashamed to be seen in public together!

by Anonymousreply 191July 7, 2021 7:07 PM

R182 Looks like she left a decade long relationship with two kids to get some, so I guess it is. Or maybe the long relationship and domestic life was a reason, why she fell hard for young, very famous dick so many others want as well and who travels around the world with her.

R186 I think those rumours come from her connection with Harvey Weinstein. I think there was a rumour that Weinstein offered an actress a threesome with him and Olivia and some have said that she introduced girls to Weinstein. Who knows if it's true, but obviously she managed to overhaul her sex pot image (like R188 said) and make everyone forget about her Weinstein connection.

I think it's not that surprising that she managed to do that, she seems ambituious and comes from a well-off family of journalists and producers, very upper class. So she had the good instinct to transition her image from sex symbol to woke feminist girlboss, when the time was right.

In that regard she and Harry might be similar, since he also overhauled his image in recent years once he realised that the rockstar type doesn't sell that much. So he turned sexually ambiguous woke kindness feminist pop star and his target audience loves it.

by Anonymousreply 192July 7, 2021 10:19 PM

[quote]So he turned sexually ambiguous woke kindness feminist pop star and his target audience loves it.

Weirdly, it's actually the other way around. His fangirls have long tried to make believe he's some kind of intellectual artiste aesthete, and so he and his team just went with it and gave them what they want. It's why they have him do so few interviews and not tweet - anytime he speaks publicly the intellectual element is proven to be completely fake.

by Anonymousreply 193July 7, 2021 10:23 PM

R177, A Larrie is someone who has the same hairline as Harry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194July 7, 2021 10:38 PM

They're only promoting a movie they shot together, which I can't even be bothered to look up. He's as gay as a goose

by Anonymousreply 195July 7, 2021 11:06 PM

R193 Yeah, that's what I meant - that he revamped his image according to what the fangirls want and what's popular in general at the moment. I think he truly had an interest in books and such, even back in 1D, but he seems to say less and less in interviews nowadays except the same phrases. You'd think someone becomes more eloquent with experience, not less, but I guess it's in line with the general feeling of him being a little lackluster and more rehearsed in recent years. Maybe it's the lack of youthful energy or maybe he was still hungry for success back when he was eager to go solo, but isn't now that he has it all, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 196July 7, 2021 11:51 PM

Thank you R192! Looks like people were talking about her being a Harvey Girl on reddit back in 2015, 2 years before MeToo started. I fully believe she is an evil soul, just looking at her. Let's just say I wasn't surprised at all when she dumped her family and pulled a Sam Jones with her leading boy. It seemed perfectly aligned with her character so far.

We all know Harvey and the guys that were canceled during MeToo were just the tip of the iceberg. I think Olivia is in tight with the Harvey types that still run things and they are the ones pushing her and setting up expensive publicity contracts for her boytoys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 8, 2021 12:33 AM

Exhibit B

[quote]According to her story, Weinstein told her that if she wanted to act, she should come to his office—at which point he proposed a threesome between the two of them and Olivia Wilde.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 8, 2021 12:35 AM

You promote a movie for a month or two, not 6+ months, you troll

by Anonymousreply 199July 8, 2021 2:02 AM

R199 The movie hasn't been released dumbass

by Anonymousreply 200July 8, 2021 5:49 AM

R200 Even more reason to believe it's not a fake relationship to promote a movie.

by Anonymousreply 201July 8, 2021 10:26 AM

I'm not really sold on Olivia as a person, she seems a bit pretentious and fake to me. Who knows about those Harvey rumours, might be some truth to it, might be totally made up. But I have no problem believing that she's fairly calculating - however I don't think this relationship is a PR stunt. Stranger things have happened than someone leaving their (stale?) relationship for a younger, hotter person they met through work. I mean, I'd also rather sail in Italy and have hot sex with a 27 year old than cook and clean for the kids lol.

Plus I don't think this whole relationship thing was handled that well. It seems there was some cheating involved or at least an overlap of some sort, that's hardly great press. Then the whole "she said/he said" from Olivia's and Jason's camps, especially with two young kids involved. A PR stunt should make someone look good, not like she left her family to run after a young pop star.

Having said that I still enjoy this relationship, not only for the recent photos of shirtless Harry Styles, but also because the "damage control" by Larries is quite funny. And the petty side of me laughs about the silent (or not so silent) disappointment of all those fans, that were so sure he'd be with a man next, when all he ever did was leading them on regarding his undisclosed sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 202July 9, 2021 12:56 AM

That's a good one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203July 9, 2021 1:05 AM

Is the one sitting in front of him Zac Efron?

by Anonymousreply 204July 9, 2021 1:05 AM

'Who knows about those Harvey rumours, might be some truth to it, might be totally made up'

There's no truth to it because she was only ever cast in one Weinstein movie in 2011. Why keep hoeing with him for no reward? She was busy having two kids with Ted Lasso.

by Anonymousreply 205July 9, 2021 2:26 AM

Harry's body looks incredible in these new pictures. Sculpted by the gods! He's never looked better. They both seem smitten and the frequent separations probably keep things passionate. He's a mainly straight guy who's had a few hook ups with guys but would never have a serious relationship with one.

by Anonymousreply 206July 9, 2021 2:27 AM

Beautifully cut back muscles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207July 9, 2021 2:32 AM

Nothing more entertaining than the Hetero downlow

by Anonymousreply 208July 9, 2021 2:33 AM

You're assuming she was paid in movie roles, R205.

by Anonymousreply 209July 9, 2021 3:13 AM

[quote]Harry's body looks incredible in these new pictures. Sculpted by the gods! He's never looked better.

Just the lowest standards.

by Anonymousreply 210July 9, 2021 10:46 AM

R206 "He's a mainly straight guy who's had a few hook ups with guys but would never have a serious relationship with one." I can imagine that, but realistically we simply don't know if he ever hooked up with a guy. The only thing we know for sure is that he had hook ups and relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 211July 10, 2021 12:55 AM

Nice back muscles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212July 10, 2021 1:04 AM

r206 And you would know this because...?

by Anonymousreply 213July 10, 2021 2:00 AM

I think Olivia hooked up with Harvey around 2011 when the movie "Butter" premiered at TIFF. There's that story in Gawker about the model at TIFF who was offered a threesome with Harvey and Olivia. There's also tons pics of the one of them acting chummy together. I don't know if she "brought" girls to Harvey, but I do believe they hooked up at the very least.

Olivia has told a story about working for famous casting director Mali Finn very early in her career. Finn told her that needed to look/act "hotter" if she wanted to make it in this business. Olivia said it took her a decade to truly "get" what she meant. That would have been around the time of "Butter" which Harvey produced.

I think Olivia is an ambitious, shrewd woman who plays the Hollywood game while saying all the right things in the media.

by Anonymousreply 214July 10, 2021 8:56 AM

Olivia and Harvey were acting chummy in public all throughout 2011-2015.

by Anonymousreply 215July 10, 2021 9:00 AM

Jason recently confirmed reports that it was indeed late, not early in the year when they split. He was surprised as much as everyone else at the pics of Olivia and Harry holding hands. He seems to have no clue what the fuck happened. She is ruthless. Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 216July 13, 2021 1:40 PM

I have to wonder if they had an open relationship, but Olivia decided to leave him to cash-in on the Harry connection?

by Anonymousreply 217July 13, 2021 1:42 PM

R217 I doubt that had an open relationship, because there's no real indication for that and also if you have an open relationship you better not be surprised when a partner falls for someone else. While it might work for some it's always a possibility in such an arrangement. Also in that case Jason would have an explanation, now it seems like he still doesn't really know why their relationship ended except that Olivia left him for a young pop star.

by Anonymousreply 218July 14, 2021 7:54 PM

Olivia gave an interview years ago during which she said that her vagina dried up after seven years with the same person, and she'd been with Jason for nine. Styles is a sexy motherfucker and I guess she couldn't resist.

by Anonymousreply 219July 15, 2021 12:46 AM

Jason got fat. Pictures of him from last year in the sea with a huge gut.

by Anonymousreply 220July 15, 2021 12:47 AM

Harry’s US tour starts soon. Jenny Lewis is opening for him.

Let’s see if the Harry / Olivia romance stays the course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 15, 2021 2:01 AM

It's just a short tour, so the relationship might just survive. If it were a whole world tour and Olivia would be off working on new film projects (and visiting her kids) I somehow have my doubts the relationship would hold. It's hard to keep a relationship intact if you rarely see your partner and if one of them has very willing potential hook ups everywhere he goes.

They'd probably both need partners that can come with them or at least adapt to their schedules (and Olivia's family life). Maybe that's a reason why musicians are so often with models, because their shoots usually take only 1-2 days and in between they can travel with or visit their partner on tour. A director can't leave set all the time for a few days, they're tied up in a project for up to several months.

by Anonymousreply 222July 15, 2021 10:50 PM

The tour is fully sold out already including 5 nights at MSG in October. Olivia will no doubt fly out to the tour stops every two weeks or so while Ted Lardo has the kids.

by Anonymousreply 223July 16, 2021 2:43 AM

Doesn't she have a new (Marvel) project lined up or something? Or is she on a sabbatical to be with Harry?

by Anonymousreply 224July 17, 2021 1:51 AM

R224 Not a lot of talk about it, but it's supposed to be Spider-Woman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 17, 2021 1:59 AM

Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 226July 17, 2021 11:31 PM

She's also directing that 1996 US olympic movie.

by Anonymousreply 227July 20, 2021 3:32 AM

He's alone in LA

by Anonymousreply 228July 20, 2021 5:03 AM

So, if this is just for show, is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 229July 20, 2021 6:40 AM

R229, nope he's straight or possibly bi. Not gay as the Larries claimed.

Olivia flew into LA today and was papped at the airport. They're together again.

by Anonymousreply 230July 20, 2021 6:45 AM

Everyone is gay

by Anonymousreply 231July 20, 2021 10:02 AM

R211 straight men don't have book ups with men. Now all of a sudden Harry closeted styles is straight after years of persistent gay rumors about him. The fraus have truly invaded DL. It s like I am reading people magazine website. If he is straight so is John Travolta and Barry manilow. I am sure some of you would have sweared up and down that lee pace and Wentworth Miller is straight if they did not come out.

by Anonymousreply 232July 20, 2021 10:13 AM

I used to think he was bi but he's definitely heteroromantic. People were basing a lot on rainbow flags and Larry rumours when in reality he was only dating women. Sure, he's probably had m/m hook ups but he's not going to marry a man.

by Anonymousreply 233July 20, 2021 4:53 PM

I am not a frau neither PR. I’m simply not a delusional old sad gay R232

by Anonymousreply 234July 20, 2021 4:56 PM

R234. I am not a gay man but I can spot a frau from their denial writings. Which you are one.

by Anonymousreply 235July 20, 2021 6:32 PM

R232 There's not a single known male hook up of Harry outside of fan fiction. There are plenty of photos of him with women and confirmed hetero relationships. Sure, we might not know everything and he might have had whatever hook ups and be of whatever sexuality, but it's quite obvious he's into women.

by Anonymousreply 236July 21, 2021 12:52 AM

R236 sure Jan. I guess dating ultimate beard swift has confirmed his heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 237July 21, 2021 12:44 PM

R237 I see you are still lost in your delusion. If you don't have an argument, mention Taylor Swift and how everyone that dated is gay.

by Anonymousreply 238July 21, 2021 5:58 PM

R238. You are the one that is delusional. It is widely known that taylor is a also a professional beard. When styles comes out in the future like one of his idol George Michael. I am sure your ass will pretend like you never embarrassed yourself with the "harry is straight" trolling.

by Anonymousreply 239July 21, 2021 6:13 PM

R239 Professional beard is an occupation that only exists on DL. Are Calvin Harris and John Mayer also gay? When she married her current, long time bf and pops out a couple of kids are you still going to screamnhow her relationship is fake?

by Anonymousreply 240July 22, 2021 8:37 AM

A woman worth $500m who's a 'professional beard'? Go back to Tumblr, R239.

by Anonymousreply 241July 22, 2021 9:08 AM

R241 That's how she makes her money, plus she has no choice because she's hardly straight herself

by Anonymousreply 242July 22, 2021 9:35 AM

R241 it is not always about money dumbass. There is something called bearding for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 243July 22, 2021 10:29 AM

he usin her to negate his homo stuff.....a shame...

by Anonymousreply 244July 22, 2021 12:06 PM

Ever since I first saw her on House, Olivia Wilde has creeped me out. I have no explanation as to why, it just is.

by Anonymousreply 245July 22, 2021 12:14 PM

I have never liked her big square face.

Her real name is Olivia Cockburn.

by Anonymousreply 246July 22, 2021 12:31 PM

R233 ia. Looking back, I think he was a horny experimental teen who perhaps messed about a little bit with other lads in the British tradition (don’t know why, but I get a vibe that if he got playfully intimate with anyone, it was his former bandmate Liam); however I don’t believe he’s fully bi or gay. He just likes m/m semi-platonic affection and attention, and the trendy boho connotation it gives, which is a different thing. It’s the same with quite a few Brit male athletes and actors.

And I think he really likes MILFS, too. Hence the teenybopper fauxmances with Swifty etc. (Harry x mature woman doesn’t appeal to the fanbase).

by Anonymousreply 247July 22, 2021 1:43 PM

It's funny because a lot of the crazy Harry Styles fans will go crazy if you call him straight, since according to him he's never labeled himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248July 22, 2021 2:00 PM

R248 that logic is fundamentally fallacious. Not all four-legged creatures are dogs.

by Anonymousreply 249July 22, 2021 2:05 PM

R247. Your logic is bullshit. My God you couldn't be anymore of a frau if you tried. You stated that nonsense just to convince yourself that he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 250July 22, 2021 8:35 PM

R250 wrong, sorry. I’m a gay single Brit who couldn’t care less about this lame mainstream cunt’s sexuality. I hate his music and think he’s a pandering bore with creepy politics, so I have no stake in whether or not he likes to fuck heterosexually. Seriously, he could offer to marry me and I’d be like “ugh no get away from me I don’t even know who you are—do you have any England footballers’ numbers tho bc I’m tryna fuck....”

I’m merely stating what is obvious about the man’s sex life, which we Brits are forced to know because he’s constantly all over the mags and papers all the fucking time for no good fucking reason. Right now all of our popstars are rubbish, and it’s so depressing. I long for the Britpop days to return😔

And for the record, I only know One Direction at all, because I have a little sister who was a teen fan of The X Factor and of boybands at the time they were big. I remember thinking Liam was cute for about five seconds when he had a bowl cut and was the lead singer (no I’m not acc Cheryl Cole tho I’m aware I’m sounding a lot like her rn lmao), and that is as far as I’ve ever considered them in terms of sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 251July 22, 2021 10:37 PM

R251 all of a sudden you don't care about his sexuality after you have trolled this thread with Harry is straight comments. I guess you decided you no longer want to make a fool of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 252July 22, 2021 11:00 PM

R252 you people are such nutters honestly. Please do hang on to your bizarre idol, as I can assure you gay people with taste do not want him. Ta-ta!

by Anonymousreply 253July 22, 2021 11:07 PM

Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde - the new SHIT couple more like!

by Anonymousreply 254July 22, 2021 11:22 PM

Oh, FFS! Who is this “Harry is straight as a ruler and furiously fucking Olivia” asswipe here on this thread, trying to kid?

Now for sure everyone’s certain Olivia’s a trans MtF who had two kids via surrogacy, Jason’s flaming away in his Santa Monica pad, and Harry’s a simp on the hormone cocktails, in reverse from Old Olivia’s prescription!

by Anonymousreply 255July 22, 2021 11:55 PM

'I long for the Britpop days to return'

Maybe Louis Floplinson with his Oasis cosplay will be your cup of tea? That man lost his looks so quickly. Slim and quite cute in 2015 and a Class A fug with grotesque eyebags by mid 2017.

by Anonymousreply 256July 23, 2021 12:57 AM

Harry is bi in the same way Bowie and Jagger were bi - cool for the summer and after that, bye bye I'm marrying a woman and having kids with her. There's clearly some kind of Larrie on this thread who thinks Harry is in a granite closet desperately bearding. but why the fuck would he choose to look like a homewrecker by 'bearding' with Olivia Wilde when single 20 something actresses and models are queuing up for the PR of fake dating Styles.

by Anonymousreply 257July 23, 2021 12:59 AM

R257 Good point

by Anonymousreply 258July 23, 2021 5:35 AM

R257 or maybe because they shot a movie together and that was a nifty way of drumming up people's interest in it. He's bearding with her because she was the most convenient beard available, well within reach

by Anonymousreply 259July 23, 2021 5:40 AM

How 'convenient' could a woman engaged to another man with two kids under seven ever be? And the film was already getting plenty of press. The press it got after their affair became public knowledge was all negative - accusations of unprofessionalism because it was a director/actor relationship. Homewrecking accusations. Harry's slate had been clear since 2011 and now that's back on the table. Stealing Ted Lasso's wife is hardly desirable PR.

by Anonymousreply 260July 23, 2021 8:34 AM

R260 There's no such thing as bad press

by Anonymousreply 261July 23, 2021 9:19 AM

There most definitely is such a thing as bad press for someone as famous as Harry who's trying to be taken seriously as an actor. Olivia is also trying to be taken seriously - as a director - and this relationship is casting aspersions on her professionalism, and on Harry's.

Do you think that Armie Hammer's scandals are good press? Prince Andrew?

by Anonymousreply 262July 23, 2021 9:25 AM

R242 Of course she's hardly straight. Everyone is hardly straight to you.

by Anonymousreply 263July 23, 2021 9:39 AM

R262 you don't know how Hollywood publicity works. You type naive.

by Anonymousreply 264July 23, 2021 10:15 AM

No one cares, let Harry play his games.

by Anonymousreply 265July 23, 2021 2:45 PM

[QUOTE] you don't know how Hollywood publicity works. You type naive.

Fuck off, Welp Troll. Every single relationship is PR in your Tumblr world.

by Anonymousreply 266July 23, 2021 11:10 PM

The averageness of this couple. No one is interested

by Anonymousreply 267July 23, 2021 11:14 PM

R267 "No one is interested" says he as he's typing 267th comment about this couple.

by Anonymousreply 268July 24, 2021 3:15 AM

Which homo stuff?

by Anonymousreply 269July 24, 2021 4:11 AM

(that was for R244)

by Anonymousreply 270July 24, 2021 4:15 AM

R266. Someone types like a deranged frau. Shouldn't you be pleasuring yourself while reading the latest people magazine story about harry.

by Anonymousreply 271July 24, 2021 10:33 AM

It's cool that Harry is dating a film director instead of a model like Zayn, Liam and Louis or a shoe buyer like Niall.

by Anonymousreply 272July 25, 2021 1:08 AM

R105, she looks like she does not have very good taste. But if you had seen her in House, she was gorgeous. Those green eyes and the camera loved her. Clearly not so with the spontaneous street photos-

by Anonymousreply 273July 25, 2021 2:23 AM

Completely ridiculous., R120. She seems to have always done exactly what she wanted to do. She apparently doesn't need to work if she doesn't want to, so she can be as impulsive as she wants to be. She seems to be naturally bohemian in personality. I do feel sorry for her kids and Sudekis as she dropped him out of the blue. They had been together long enough that he was likely feeling pretty secure. Styles is frequently involved with older women so this is nothing new. I think it is real, but they are both equally impulsive so it could end at any time as well.

by Anonymousreply 274July 25, 2021 2:31 AM

Trademarking the fun couple name WildeStyle

by Anonymousreply 275July 25, 2021 2:32 AM

r274 And by "older women" do you mean professional rent-a-beard Gaylor Swiffer Duster? Aka THE LESBIAN? Puhleaaaaaaaase

by Anonymousreply 276July 25, 2021 2:46 AM

R276 No, by older women they likely meant people like Lucy Horobin (who was certainly not bearding, because she was actually married at the time and the marriage went down the drain as a result of her infidelity), Caroline Flack and his last girlfriend Camille Rowe, who was very quietly dating him for over a year.

by Anonymousreply 277July 25, 2021 2:53 AM

R277, R276 is some kind of Larrie and can't bear too much reality. Everyone R276 finds attractive is gay and bearding.

by Anonymousreply 278July 25, 2021 3:22 AM

R278 I'm hardly the only one who finds him gay in this thread

by Anonymousreply 279July 25, 2021 3:25 AM

NateCrnkovich, you are an idiot

by Anonymousreply 280July 25, 2021 10:16 AM

Apparently Harry fired his really pretty female piano player and she doesn't even seem to know why. I wonder if Olivia got jealous now that he's preparing to go on tour lol.

by Anonymousreply 281July 25, 2021 11:32 PM

Interesting - could be that she was jealous.

by Anonymousreply 282July 26, 2021 1:25 PM

Mr Nice Guy has fired two keyboard players so far.

by Anonymousreply 283July 27, 2021 4:59 PM

Nate = Larrie

by Anonymousreply 284July 28, 2021 10:42 AM

R284 Hang yourself

by Anonymousreply 285July 28, 2021 2:44 PM

ev body kknows he is queer as 3 dolla bill.......theyr jus good buddys and alls for publicity for him dahling

by Anonymousreply 286July 28, 2021 8:35 PM

R286 = Joey Deacon

by Anonymousreply 287July 29, 2021 2:32 AM

r284 I'm sorry, I thought you meant larry = idiot. I've just looked up Larr-IE and found out what it means, and apparently it's not offensive

by Anonymousreply 288July 29, 2021 7:18 AM

R288 Well, you are Larry as well.

by Anonymousreply 289July 29, 2021 4:50 PM

R283 The first keyboardist might have quit after she was faced with a massive shitstorm from his "fans". But looks like he might also have fired his bassist now, even though they've been friends since 2011.

by Anonymousreply 290August 12, 2021 12:28 AM

He's now renting a house with Olivia in Los Feliz. Anybody know the neighbourhood? I thought with his cash he's get something beachfront in Malibu. He loves swimming in the ocean, although the Pacific is a bit chilly compare to the Med and Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 291August 12, 2021 12:30 AM

Love the way Vogue acts as his update account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292August 12, 2021 12:48 AM

Los Feliz is a pretty posh neighbourhood afaik, Brad Pitt has or had a huge house there and Leo DiCaprio as well. It's about 5 min by car from Sunset Blvd and they might like that it's closer to things than Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 293August 12, 2021 12:55 AM

Thanks R293. Didn't he live just above Sunset Boulevard before, in the house he sold? West Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 294August 12, 2021 1:08 AM

R294 I think so, if you mean the place he sold two years ago or so. But Sunset Boulevard is very long and spans several neighbourhoods. Los Feliz is about half an hour away from his old house's area.

by Anonymousreply 295August 12, 2021 1:18 AM

I heard Olivia and Flo Pugh didn't get along on the set of "Don't Worry Darling."

by Anonymousreply 296July 22, 2022 7:21 AM

He's still bearding?

by Anonymousreply 297July 22, 2022 9:51 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298August 22, 2022 6:29 PM

Just what any girl would love to hear her very straight BF say. And some people STILL say he ain't bearding

by Anonymousreply 299August 22, 2022 6:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!