Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde - the new IT couple?

Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde - the new IT couple?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134Last Wednesday at 12:35 PM

more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101/04/2021

I give it 6 months or after the film is finished.

by Anonymousreply 201/04/2021

LOL oh god. No, just no.

by Anonymousreply 301/04/2021

Does he have some Mummy issues?

by Anonymousreply 401/04/2021

Doesn't she already have two kids?

by Anonymousreply 501/04/2021

Lucky bitch!

by Anonymousreply 601/04/2021

He’s ugly and gonna steal all her clothes. What does she see in him?

by Anonymousreply 701/04/2021

Shes his new hag

by Anonymousreply 801/04/2021

Hmmm yes, whatever does the 36 year old, newly-single mother of two see in that 26 year old lad? Can't even begin to put my finger on it. I mean, what do they talk about? That is what they do, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 901/04/2021

Lmao told ya he was a straight attention whore. He was always a straight queer baiter. You could tell from how he was praising and gushing all over himself for wearing a fucking dress. Oh so bold for a straight cis man to wear a dress! It's not like a cis straight man doesn't have all the privilege in the world... oh wait! So sick of this has been and his attention whoring. Can he please just go away.

by Anonymousreply 1001/04/2021

Why are they into technology?

by Anonymousreply 1101/04/2021

They both give me trans vibes... so, a perfect match!

by Anonymousreply 1201/04/2021

R10 He could still be bisexual

by Anonymousreply 1301/04/2021

Somebody love milf.😏

by Anonymousreply 1401/04/2021

He also grabbed Jimmy Kimmel butt. Maybe he likes people who age like fine wine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1501/04/2021

I thought Harry and Stevie Nicks were dating, I swear I saw it here?

by Anonymousreply 1601/04/2021

R13 He could be. But he could also just be into women. All the people he's been known to date were women, never a guy and most of the time the women were a few years older than him, thin and pretty. He definitely has a type. Olivia Wilde with her hipster vibe fits right in. Personally I don't think it will be love everlasting with marriage and kids, but for now he must be quite into her, if he makes it official.

I wonder if she knew what she got herself into with his fans lol. Many are upset that he might not be gay after all.

by Anonymousreply 1701/04/2021

He likes them old.

by Anonymousreply 1801/04/2021

I thought he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 1901/04/2021

He has had a couple relationships and lots of short flings / hook-ups reported and they have all been with women. His interest in men seems to be more for attention and is more along the lines of Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl... Harry sings about it and likes to do non conventional things that get him attention and make him seem more interesting / appeal to a broader audience. I have no doubt he would kiss a guy if it added to his fan base or appeal but the guy likes women.

by Anonymousreply 2001/04/2021

R18 For now. They are all attractive women with great bodies, not some middle-aged housewives, and he probably likes their more sophisticated tastes and sexual experience. But just watch him starting to date younger when he himself gets older. He might always like women in their 30s, no matter how old he is.

by Anonymousreply 2101/04/2021

She will do anything for fame.

by Anonymousreply 2201/04/2021

He’s just as awful as Shawn Mendes, probably worse. He uses gay people, Mendes runs from them.

by Anonymousreply 2301/04/2021

If he is actually straight, I'd compare him more to Nick Jonas R23

by Anonymousreply 2401/04/2021

Well, I guess this is it. Now I never will be Mrs. Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 2501/04/2021

Sorry, you don't have to like his personality or his career moves -- but Harry Styles, as a man, is fucking sex on legs. He is hot as absolute fuck, and I bet Olivia is having the time of her motherfucking life getting rammed by his 26-year-old superstar cock. Getting drenched in his sweat. Riding him like a cowgirl. I'm sure they are in lust heaven. Who cares what becomes of it. He's so hot, I lose my mind thinking of him fucking. Gay-baiting, dress-wearing, or whatever other dumb stunts his stupid PR tells him to do, I don't care. That twunk is gorgeous, British, and physically perfect from the neck down.

Ay Papi!

by Anonymousreply 2601/04/2021

We’re talking about Harry Styles here. She might be the one doing the ramming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2701/04/2021

Her dress is hideous...to the MAX!

by Anonymousreply 2801/04/2021

R26 Apparently she does, she posted this shortly after they started dating lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2901/04/2021

How did she manage to get everyone forgetting about her being a Harvey girl?

by Anonymousreply 3001/04/2021

R19 He's not, he's just a straight attention whore, which I've been saying for years.

by Anonymousreply 3101/05/2021

R23 But Shawn is actually gay, unlike Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 3201/05/2021

She's a director (she directed Book Smart) so it's also likely a strategic alliance (on his part) to advance his acting career

by Anonymousreply 3301/05/2021

Harry needs his mummy and daddy.

by Anonymousreply 3401/05/2021

She's just doing what male directors have done for years; hire actresses that they want to fuck. I don't know why but I hate them both now.

by Anonymousreply 3501/05/2021

R35 Come one, she needed a replacement for Shia LaBeouf (for obvious reasons) and he was free, since he can't tour right now, and basically any project he's attached to these days will be a financial success due to his devoted fanbase. They'd watch the worst movie in history three times in a row, if he's in it, so you can bet the studio bosses wanted him.

Olivia Wilde obviously too and vice versa, let them have their bit of fun. Maybe you only hate them because the newly infatuated love birds are probably bonking like rabbits right now and wouldn't we all enjoy a ride with Harry Styles too. Or Olivia, if you also swing that way.

by Anonymousreply 3601/05/2021

R36 Yes it's more the latter part of your explanation, envy that she is fucking HS and I'm fucking NOBODY. I was trying to remember who HS was replacing....I figured it was someone who didn't respond to her advances, how wrong I was.

by Anonymousreply 3701/05/2021

R30 i don't think she got as much attention compared to some of the other actors. She stayed pretty low key throughout the Harvey debacle.

by Anonymousreply 3801/05/2021

More like Harry Styles and Oscar Wilde.

by Anonymousreply 3901/05/2021

When I saw the picture of HS walking to the set a few weeks ago my first thought was: 'she is fucking him' . Then I read that she had split with JS and that just confirmed it.

by Anonymousreply 4001/05/2021

R2 is correct. The two of them will be seen out for walks in the park, canoodling over drinks, grabbing coffee. Once the film is released, they'll attend the premiere and interviews together. After the hype dies down, they'll go their separate ways.

by Anonymousreply 4101/05/2021

She’s holding his hand like she’s his mother.

by Anonymousreply 4201/05/2021

I don’t believe this couple but it’s gotta be a lot of work to beard during a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 4301/05/2021

Unless, DL has been infested by a bunch of preteen girls, no one really believed that Harry Styles was ever gay. He was doing what they all do, gay baiting.

by Anonymousreply 4401/05/2021

PR -they have a film coming out. But then, I'm an old cynic. lol

by Anonymousreply 4501/05/2021

She gets around, no?

by Anonymousreply 4601/05/2021

Totally a PR move.

by Anonymousreply 4701/06/2021

She’s such a dyke

by Anonymousreply 4801/06/2021

R48 You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.

by Anonymousreply 4901/06/2021

Harry has a slouchy granddad body and hideous tattoos. His dress sense is also shit.

by Anonymousreply 5001/06/2021

She thought she was hot shit when she was married to that count (no doubt for his money to help her break into the business) then, once she'd made it, she hooked up with that actor with the stupid name from SNL and now Harry. She won't spread her legs for anyone who can't help her career. In this case with Harry, it's funding of her latest directorial effort.

by Anonymousreply 5101/06/2021

r31 This is so true 👆

by Anonymousreply 5201/06/2021

Apparently, the pictures were taken in November so they've sat on them and waited until they needed it to promote the movie.

by Anonymousreply 5301/06/2021

This Ringer podcast pretty much sums up what I thought as soon as I saw the stories and pics come out ie that it was a well co-ordinated pr media blitz to put the story out there and seek maximum publicity....which worked. As to why you would do that after a 4 week relationship I have no idea. Also tweets from former asst showbiz editor at DailyMail: 'So confused by all of this tbh. 1. AFAIK San Ysidro Ranch is super exclusive and pretty much impossible for paps to get into. 2. How are these pap pics so damn clear? 3. Without a tip-off what pap is gonna go to all this trouble to photograph Jeff Azoff’s wedding?

' Of course it was Gucci!! I do like Harry Styles BUT his public image is so carefully calculated and controlled. The roll-out of this new relationship was definitely orchestrated for maximum publicity,'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5401/06/2021

Does he show his ass in this movie?

by Anonymousreply 5501/06/2021

Just adding to my post at 54 . This is why there are ALWAYS PR questions raised over Harry's relationships. We know pretty much nothing about his life outside of work and learn absolutely nothing from his boring repetitive interviews. He says he likes to keep his private life private and yet every time he starts a new relationship his PR team literally go into overdrive within days/weeks of the relationship allegedly starting . We are literally given a blow by blow account of the new relationship from the start and yet nothing else about Harry at all. I won't even start with Taylor but we had Kardashian paps being hired to pap 'Hendall' for 3 days straight without either of them seemingly raising an eyebrow, Camille was pushed on national UK radio before I'm pretty sure they could've had their 1st date. The same with Hendall 2013 literally within days of them first meeting etc. And now the co ordinated media pr blitz for Wilde within allegedly within a few weeks of them beginning a relationship. Nobody is in a serious enough relationship after a few days/weeks to be comfortable enough for a full blown media 'outing' and yet it happens every time.

by Anonymousreply 5601/06/2021

R51 As if nobody would possibly spread their legs for Harry Styles without ulterior motive or career advancement lol.

R53 What's the source for this? Someone on twitter said..? They're professional pap pics and were bought by the tabloids through a professional photo agency. Those photos are sold with information when they were shot (in this case early January), so the tabloids can write their articles about it. Apart from that the engagement was only in November. Do you really think Jeff proposed and a few days later they were able to have a whole wedding in Santa Barbara - in a beautiful wedding dress and with invited guests?

by Anonymousreply 5701/06/2021

The obsession and cult of personality around this no talent, fugly loser is unhealthy. His twitter stans are really something else. They really need to be tossed in old timey mental institutions. I really think people need something to worship in order to give their lives meaning and with the decline of religion people have moved on to worshipping celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 5801/06/2021

"OMG THEY HELD HANDS!!! TEE HEE DID THEY HAVE TEH sEx0rs?" Why do all these little girls and whiney f*ggots (yes if you stan Harry Styles you are an f-slur) live in the 1950s? Lets just bring back promise rings, purity dances, and going steady for these creeps.

by Anonymousreply 5901/06/2021

There was next to no publicity with his non famous or at least less famous girlfriends. For example there was so little noise about Tess Ward, that people nearly forgot about them dating, there wasn't much about Paige Reifler and about two grainy pap shots of him with Camille and they were together for a year. Nearly all photos of them are from fans, who saw her at his concerts or took a pic with him, when they were out and about. But in terms of publicity outside the fans it was very low-key.

The times where there's actually a lot of press coverage is always with women, who are pretty famous in their own right, like Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner or now Olivia Wilde. Of course there's more interest in such high-profile relationships with two famous people than him dating just someone the general public hardly knows.

But yes, I think it's very possible (as in: I'm pretty convinced) that the whole "making it public" scenario of this relationship was coordinated with the pap pics and the articles and all. It's not unusual, a lot of celebrities plan the way they go public with a new relationship, because they want to have control over the place and setting - especially with a crazy fan base like he has. Imagine the fan's reaction if nobody would have known if there's a relationship, but suddenly grainy pap shots of them making out would have surfaced. To have a more orchestrated rollout is common. Doesn't mean the relationship as such is fake.

by Anonymousreply 6001/06/2021

[quote]Nobody is in a serious enough relationship after a few days/weeks to be comfortable enough for a full blown media 'outing' and yet it happens every time.

They've been together at least since October, when Oliva posted a photo of herself in his shirt, possibly even longer. So that's about three months, not a few days/weeks.

by Anonymousreply 6101/06/2021

Bullshit

by Anonymousreply 6201/06/2021

It's a Me Too situation waiting to happen. A middle aged director fucking the ingenue? Hell, no.

by Anonymousreply 6301/06/2021

On deux moi (Instagram gossip account for elder gays), her people are working overtime. Giving anonymous reports that she is absolutely “not on the rebound” and “it’s really serious between them” and “he’s basically living with her” and “is close with her kids.” They also point out that she’s “an amazing person.”

Girl please.

by Anonymousreply 6401/06/2021

^ooof. deux moi is not an Instagram gossip account FOR elder gays - I meant for the elder gays who would ask what that is. Which happened on another thread.

Sorry. I’m tired.

by Anonymousreply 6501/06/2021

Again bullshit

by Anonymousreply 6601/06/2021

[quote]Hmmm yes, whatever does the 36 year old, newly-single mother of two see in that 26 year old lad?

Use your imagination.

by Anonymousreply 6701/07/2021

He’s still not gay you DL assholes.

After today’s attack, isn’t there something you some be thing mad out? you old queens are obsessed with a self proclaimed straight guy. Get a life, there a more than enough of out guys for you old queens to lust over.

PS - he’s not even that cute

by Anonymousreply 6801/07/2021

Way to make Sudekis jealous! Straight guys get really insecure over younger dick.

by Anonymousreply 6901/07/2021

R69 Yeah straight guys because straight women don’t get crazy about younger chicks. It has to be a male problem, sure.

by Anonymousreply 7001/07/2021

I feel sorry for Jason Sudeikis. He seems like a good person.

by Anonymousreply 7101/07/2021

Down low Heterosexuality. Everyone is so confused.

by Anonymousreply 7201/07/2021

Enjoy the young dick, Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 7301/07/2021

Good for her in theory but she’s always seemed so smug to me. She thinks she’s VERY smart if you ever see her interviewed. Gives me an Elizabeth Banks vibe - though Banks came from nothing and went to UPenn - Wilde comes from major wealth and privilege and didn’t bother going to college.

I bet she can be a real nasty piece of work.

Get that dick though girl.

by Anonymousreply 7401/07/2021

r9 I would never marry one or anything like that, but I could certainly think of a thing or two I would do with a 26yo lad.

by Anonymousreply 7501/07/2021

'It's a Me Too situation waiting to happen. A middle aged director fucking the ingenue? Hell, no.'

Hardly an ingenue. The guy is 27 in three weeks and has been famous for ten years and fucking older women since he was 17. He dated 31 year old UK presenter Caroline Flack for five months when he was 17 and also dated a 32 year old radio DJ and was named on the divorce petition. 23 year old Taylor Swift thought his 18 year old self well worth fucking and writing the world's best selling break up album aboutm and since then he's cut a merry swathe through the planet's most beautiful models - Sara Sampaio, Nadine Leopold, Georgia Fowler, Camille Rowe, Kendall Jenner.

He's probably way more sexually experienced than Olivia is.

by Anonymousreply 7601/07/2021

Looking scruffy and domestic at breakfast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7701/07/2021

I bet just sight of that scrunchie, R77 makes her cum

by Anonymousreply 7801/07/2021

They are both going bald.

by Anonymousreply 7901/07/2021

New boring Zayn song. He's mumbling and slurring about sex yet again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8001/07/2021

R76 And Emily Atack and model Kara Rose Marshall (both older than him as well) and probably plenty of others... as you said he probably got around way more than Olivia, good for him. What's the point of being young, handsome and famous if you're not having some fun too. I don't get why some people are so prudish.

R80 I can't see that song going anywhere, it's pretty boring to me and the mumbling gets worse with every song. Too bad for him, because it seems they put some creativity and money into the music video. But looks like Zayn effectively killed his huge potential with his recent uninspired releases and not doing anything regarding promo or live performances.

by Anonymousreply 8101/08/2021

The video screams low budget. A cheap set and no acting or even emoting from Zayn. Very different from the expensive videos for Let Me and Entertainer, with a famous Hollywood actor and a top model, Sofia Jamora.

by Anonymousreply 8201/08/2021

I think the ratio of men to women in his videos tells us about where Styles is on the Kinsey scale. Probably 90% women and 10% men.

by Anonymousreply 8301/08/2021

I don't think anything in Harry Styles's music videos tells us about who he likes to fuck. Music videos - usually the product of the directors and musician's creative team - are there to sell songs and appeal to fans and their tastes, not to declare your sexuality in general or any ratio or specifics.

Apart from that the only video where he dances with men and women is Lights Up and its full director's cut was never released, so we don't even know its storyline. The guys in Watermelon Sugar are so far in the background and nowhere near Harry, most people don't even notice them. They interact with the female models not with him, so it's like they're just other guests at the sensual beach party.

by Anonymousreply 8401/08/2021

'Apart from that the only video where he dances with men and women is Lights Up '

And in that video he grinds half naked on half naked young men. It was deliberately released on National Coming Out day with a press release accompanying it and pointing out that fact to ensure articles were written about it. If this was anyone but Harry, who Dataloungers are determined to believe isn't bisexual, you would be screaming HE FUCKS MEN from the roof tops.

by Anonymousreply 8501/08/2021

It’s a fun relationship now but maybe she’ll go back to her ex-Jason.

by Anonymousreply 8601/08/2021

It's more him standing around drunkenly and people grinding on him. But in the end my point stands, no matter if he actually fucks man or not (he might do, I obviously don't know him), it's still just a music video that was created by the director and Harry's creative team. And where was this press release? I only saw articles reporting about fan speculation, nothing else. Harry never said anything about the song or video in interviews, apart from "I don't know what it is". And of course there's his general statement in the Guardian that he doesn't do anything in his art to hint at his sexuality, he just does things together with his collaborators and because "they look cool".

But sure, if it makes you feel better and is so important to you to think he definitely fucks men, despite him consistently only dating beautiful women, so be it. I'm sure he himself has no problem with people believing whatever they want or need to believe, quite the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 8701/08/2021

He's gay-baiting to seem edgy but is really bland af. She's got the squarest head I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 8801/08/2021

What a silly fake couple.

by Anonymousreply 8901/08/2021

It's douche vs. douche vs. douche.

Whom should I disdain more in this scenario? I'm really scratching my head here.

by Anonymousreply 9001/09/2021

Why does Hollywood think the public believes all these on the set romances? It goes back years and years.

by Anonymousreply 9101/09/2021

Fuck off, Larrie at R91. People who fall in love on set have married and had children. It's a much more intimate environment than the usual work set up, especially when it's a location shoot. But you've clearly never been near a film set.

by Anonymousreply 9201/09/2021

Harry Styles is awful.

by Anonymousreply 9301/09/2021

Harry always looks greasy.

by Anonymousreply 9401/09/2021

[quote]Harry always looks greasy.

R94, I was just going to post the same. This guy always looks dirty, like he's in dire need of a very long very soapy shower and a deep shampoo.

When he hosted SL, he looked as if he was dipped in a vat of oil. "Slimy" is a good way to describe him.

I don't get his appeal at all, he's not even facially attractive. For some reason, he's got loads of stans here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 9501/09/2021

Gucci, the number one luxury brand, paid Harry Styles $8m to be their brand ambassador and front four of their campaigns. His face is iconic. Beautiful big green eyes, lush mouth, glossy thick hair, superb bone structure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9601/09/2021

On deux moi someone who went to Andover with her said she wore a varsity letter jacket that said “Andover babe” on it and went after younger classmates even back then.

I hope he gives her a raging STI.

by Anonymousreply 9701/09/2021

Harry is such a climber, he will hang around anyone that will get him in the spotlight. He loves to position himself as an indie type, outside but his start was on the Xfactor in a manufactured boyband. He's ugly, charisma free and wreaks of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 9801/09/2021

R97 What exactly is wrong with wearing that jacket?

by Anonymousreply 9901/09/2021

Jason is nine years older than Olivia and the guy she married was ten years older.

by Anonymousreply 10001/09/2021

Are you whores believing DeuxMoi now? They post everything bar tinhat crap, much to the despair of Larries who keep sending them messages about spotting Louis and Harry in restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 10101/21/2021

PR nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 10201/31/2021

Still no pictures of the supposed 'PR couple'. Larries were wrong again.

by Anonymousreply 10302/12/2021

R26 they are probably doing each other’s hair and giggling.

by Anonymousreply 10402/12/2021

Olivia Wilde is one strange-looking woman. I don't see anything pretty there.

by Anonymousreply 10502/12/2021

Why do people think this is PR? Who benefits from this and how?

by Anonymousreply 10602/12/2021

They think it will benefit the movie.

by Anonymousreply 10702/13/2021

It isn't PR. They're both trying to be taken seriously in the industry and a cheating/cougar scandal is the last thing either of them need. Jason tipped off the paps in a revenge tactic to expose Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 10802/14/2021

This whole thing doesn't smell right to me. It smacks of a PR stunt to drum up interest for the movie.

by Anonymousreply 10902/16/2021

[quote]Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde - the new IT couple?

They're not touching my computer.

by Anonymousreply 11002/16/2021

How come they’re not both wearing dresses at R1?

by Anonymousreply 11102/16/2021

'This whole thing doesn't smell right to me. It smacks of a PR stunt to drum up interest for the movie.'

You're one of those sad incels who think everything is a conspiracy. Why the hell would Olivia WIlde think that a cheating scandal was good PR? The film was already in the headlines just because it starred Styles, who gets syndicated articles just for walking down the street.

by Anonymousreply 11202/16/2021

Tasteful friends....what are our thoughts on their love shack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11302/16/2021

The home looks like a short term rental.

by Anonymousreply 11402/16/2021

She really dumped Sudeikis for that...

by Anonymousreply 11502/16/2021

Jason lost his looks and is yet another grizzled Hollywood elder spaz with a nasty grey beard, a paunch and a heavily lined face.

Harry is up for the lead in another film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11602/17/2021

R114 Those are the realtor's photos before Harry bought it, I'm sure he adapted the place at least some. Would be interesting what it looks like now or what he does with his new place in London, especially since the latter is a historical building. But the day Harry will do a home tour for Architectural Digest will be the day hell freezes over lol. Unless he gets himself a girlfriend/wife one day, who wants to do that.

R116 Interesting, if true. But they might have just mentioned Harry to create some press for the film project, since nobody seems to talk about it otherwise. Kind of like Harry was "in talks" (but probably not really) for the new Boy George biopic. I believe it when Variety reports.

by Anonymousreply 11702/20/2021

Lots of bullshit

by Anonymousreply 11802/20/2021

If they'd given it thought they wouldn't be dating.

by Anonymousreply 11902/20/2021

R119, I can see it from Olivia's perspective- she's ambitious, ruthless and fame hungry. Harry is on the rise, richer and cuter than Sudeikis. She's on the down slide- especially her fertility. She needs to grab Harry and hold onto him for dear life, "beget the son and heir" - sort of Cougar gold digging.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Sunday at 4:19 AM

Fake couples never got old in Hollywood.

It's amazing that this crappy thing still works that well

by Anonymousreply 121Last Sunday at 4:20 AM

Why would she leave her husband for a fake relationship?

by Anonymousreply 122Last Sunday at 7:02 AM

It's not a fake relationship. In what world are homewrecker accusations and casting couch allegations good PR for a person like Harry Styles who gets globally syndicated articles whenever he's papped walking down the streets? He doesn't need it.

They were probably doing all they could to keep it on the downlow but someone at the wedding venue tipped off the paps.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Sunday at 10:16 AM

R121 I think there are far more fake than real.

R122 They werent married.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Monday at 1:04 AM

'I think there are far more fake than real.'

Of course you do, dumbass Beard Troll. You think things haven't changed since the 50s.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Monday at 1:29 PM

Are her children with them?

by Anonymousreply 126Last Monday at 2:59 PM

Is Harry still trying to be the next Robbie Williams or George Michael? I don't even think he even reached Craig David or Rick Astley level of stardom.

by Anonymousreply 127Last Tuesday at 3:36 PM

Rick Astley didn't have two number one albums on the Billboard 200. His second album has been in the Billboard Top 20 since its release in December 2019.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Tuesday at 9:01 PM

Olivia was papped in London today.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Tuesday at 9:01 PM

Harry is a good crossover act in the United States due to 1D's popularity but it's very probable that if 1D never took off there, Harry would not be as known in The US. Robbie Williams and Ed Sheeran are bigger than Harry in the UK and Craig David and Rick Astley both have 5 hit albums in The UK, so they are not small potatoes. Wham!/George Michael was one of the biggest UK crossover acts in The US since David Bowie, The Beatles and Rolling Stones and GM was a legit MTV icon and did so many collaborations with US artists. Harry still has a while to go before he reaches that level of local or global stardom and he definitely is not the best The UK has to offer musically.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Tuesday at 11:39 PM

The other four flops were all in 1d and haven't managed to appeal to the US as solo artists. Walls, Icarus Falls, Nobody is Listening and LP1 all spent just one week on the Billboard 200 before crashing off. Even Niall's sophomore album did badly, dropping off after 7 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 131Last Wednesday at 2:06 AM

1D was lucky to even get as far as they did. So they need to count their blessings and realize that they would not even have any solo careers if they weren't in a manufactured group. They really benefited from social media which kept their fandom alive and very passionate. The reasons the other previous boy bands died off fast was due to the lack of mainstream support and their initial audience of tween girls just growing up and moving on.

Harry has been crazy lucky too. Be got the right team of songwriters, producers and stylists to craft his persona and most importantly: he has no competition. Drake, Sam and Ed are older and their audiences are different, Bieber is too drugged out and Shawn Mendes is too boring. Harry is far from the most talented but he shines in comparison and is the only one making actual pop music. Had Harry debuted in the 80s, 90s and 2000s he would have not have even survived a year because the competition was much more intense. It's the same reason Ariana and Dua are prospering, no damn competition.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Wednesday at 9:50 AM

If he hitches his wagon to a woman with two kids, he’s an idiot. I wouldn’t be surprised if Olivia pops one out with Harry to secure 18 years of child support.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Wednesday at 12:26 PM

[quote]they would not even have any solo careers if they weren’t in a manufactured group.

Very true R132. If you view their X Factor audition tapes, Liam is the only one who could carry a tune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134Last Wednesday at 12:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!