Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chynna Phillips is morphing into Little Edie

How soon before Billy sets her up in her own home where she can feed the raccoons in the attic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 4, 2022 8:58 PM

Her 17-year-old son has Stage 3 cancer which kind of explains why she filmed so many videos of her out and about Santa Barbara, weeping and praying. And it especially explains why she had a nervous breakdown in her sauna.

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2021 4:25 PM

Billy thinks he's crazy. And he's a damn Baldwin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2021 4:27 PM

I watched op’s video. Cheynna is, as she says herself, cra-cra. I had no idea she was this unhinged. And to make matters worse, she mixes her religious beliefs in with her obviously untreated mental illness! She would benefit from 400mg of Pristiq everyday like I me.

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2021 4:40 PM

I could only make it through a couple of minutes of that video. Just wow - how is it that Billy hasn't had her committed or killed? Is she still torturing Michelle, trying to get her to find the lord (though maybe she did but her "download" caught halted due to a poor connection).

Those Baldwin men do love the crazy bitches!

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2021 5:01 PM

She needs PRISTIQ

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2021 5:08 PM

I’m Ashamed Of Myself, But God Convicted My Heart ❤️

CHILLY‼️ MARRIED but Living APART? Shall We Discuss?

I Can’t Do Life Alone -(getting a Christian Councelor..(but forgot to mention that in this video😂)

I’m NOT Unstable or Manic...Just Gutted.

Katy Perry’s Mom, Mary Hudson, Gives A Raw & Rare Interview!

Holding On For One More Day‼️GOD HELP ME.

So Tired of Fighting, I Need A Break From The Pain Of Life.

Abortion Almost Tore Her Family & Entire World Apart.

I Don’t Trust Jesus Loves Me Cause My Dad Wasn’t In My Life. 😌

Adoption, Bulimia & Multiple Miscarriages. A Story Of Redemption‼️

Tough Talks With Family Has Me “SHOOK”. The Healing Game Is No Joke...😭

A Predator Groomed Me At 14 Years Old And I Fell Prey...

Getting Honest & It’s Honestly Hard.

Woke Up Angry & Scared, Where’s Jesus?

CHILLY AMBUSH‼️ KARMA VS. GRACE.... Is Karma real? I say...😤

I’m Losing My Mind Today, Feeling Out Of Control 😠😢😳

I Judged Jesus For Years, Then He Hounded Me Down.. 🙏🙌🏻

My Step Dad Said The Words I Never Thought I’d Hear, I’m Bawling 😭

My Step Father's Divorce With My Mama Was Painful.. He Hears Me Open Up About It 😞

BILLY & I GOT COVID-19 😳 Watch This Q&A. Great Questions ...Annnd Someone Else Got Corona Too... 🧐

I Didn’t Want to Call it Rape, but That’s Exactly What Happened to Me.

CAN YOU BE A “GAY CHRISTIAN”? Author & Public Speaker, Becket Cook, Helps Us Navigate I’m Opening Up About Why I Don’t Tell People I’m Hurting...And Why I Think You Should!!

After My Dad Did This To Me My Life Changed Forever..

I Am Full Of Pride & Not Proud Of It 😖

My Nervous Breakdown, Breakthrough ‼️

I’ve Been Lying To Myself About Jesus. 🤥🤥🤥

Prayers for Mr. Grumpy 😂

I Know There’s Pain...🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵‼️

Jesus? HELLO? Are You Really There?

Grub At The Baldwins! Attitude Of Gratitude)

JESUS, Make My Brain Function!

CHILLY‼️ (As in Chy & Billy) Our First KISS 💄

25 Years Of Marriage?! Dedicated to all the souls lost on September 11th.

From GAY to GOSPEL: Interview with Becket Cook, Author of "A Change of Affection"

Let’s Be Promiscuous‼️

Come With Me On A Little Holy Stroll ..

Brother-In-Law in the RAW: An Interview with Stephen Baldwin

Cal Preach Has Saved My Life‼️

Gospel Therapy ♥️

HOMOSEXUALITY?!

Mama Michelle On The Holy Hot Seat!

Satan Is A Punk ‼️ PART 2!

Satan Is A Punk Part 1‼️

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2021 5:25 PM

CHILLY‼️ Marriage Going Down Like The Titanic‼️

Get Your Attitude Of Gratitude On‼️

Pridefulness Is A Pandemic 😳😷

I Had A Major Wake Up Call ☎️ !

I’m Not Sure Jesus Loves Me ?

I Fall For Satans Tricks Every Time!!!!

The Devil Is REAL‼️

Vent With Me In My Kitchen!!

I’m freaking Out On EVERBODY ‼️‼️‼️‼️

Religion says DO, Jesus says DONE ✅

Do You Have Your Own Angel? Forgot to rub my make- up in today 😂

Dodgy Day With God!

Eat Major Crow For God!

Childhood Diaries 😢 Naked & Scared LOL

Feeling Blah 😕

Crucify Terror!

Satan’s A Punk! (Rejuvenate your heart ❤️)

This Little Girls Got Holy Spunk!

U-TURN back to the cross! In memory of George Floyd 👼

Now The Bible Makes Sense!

POWER PRAYER 🙏 (for a good nights sleep)

Walk,Talk & Vomit 🤢

I Can’t Take The Stress!

PURE GRIEF TODAY.. ⛈

PRAY WITH ME RIGHT NOW!

I’m A Hot Mess!

Weird Vibes In The Baldwin House!

Wilson Phillips Going On Tour?!

Billy & The Big Man In The Sky.

My Supernatural Experience 🌟

Anxiety Attack On Mother’s Day. 😫

My Reality Show For Jesus!

BILLY GET OFF YOUR ZOOM CALL‼️

Kiss My Old Life Goodbye 👋

PART 2 I’m just a sheep 🐑

Part 1! Just a sheep 🐑

We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus!

Cinderfella explores his beliefs.

Thank you for being my holy sounding board!

ARE YOU PRACTICING ATHEISM WITHOUT REALIZING IT?

"I Feel Like I'm Not Doing Enough for the Kingdom of God... "

What Does "The Word Became Flesh" Mean??

DOES HELL ACTUALLY EXIST???

Why Did God Give Us the Bible?

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2021 5:28 PM

"Why is My Life So Full of DEFEAT, PAIN, and STRUGGLE?"

Dig Deeper with Chy: What's Our Holy & Divine Purpose?

God Morning Cam: THE DESTROYER IS A LIAR!

God Morning Cam: The Holy Spirit IS GOD!!!!!

Billy & Getting Into Heaven

GET YOUR ATONEMENT ON!!!

How Do I Trust Someone Who Continuously Breaks My Trust?

How Have You Been Staying in Shape During Quarantine?

Dealing with the Shame That Comes From COVID-19 | Chynna Phillips: California Preachin'

NO ROOT, NO FRUIT!

“My Husband Gets Annoyed with Me When He Hears Worship Music Playing/Hears Me Praying Out Loud...”

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2021 5:29 PM

Her sudden smiles are scary.

Why doesn't this clan have a reality show?

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2021 5:39 PM

What type of cancer her son has? Having a sick son can make any mother unstable.

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2021 5:46 PM

R6, R7, R8, the fact that you actually took the time to copy, paste & post each of Chynna's unhinged YouTube headers ONE by ONE proves that you're just as batshit as she is.

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2021 5:55 PM

She has been spending waaaay tooo much time in the sun.

It's baked her brain and skin.

by Anonymousreply 12January 3, 2021 5:59 PM

Before a Baldwin gets married, his fiancee has to fail a mental competency test.

by Anonymousreply 13January 3, 2021 6:05 PM

I've actually watched several of Chynna's vids over the last few years. I started to inform DL but didn't think anyone would give a shit. I found her to be completely nuts (something those of us who were raised around Christians/Fundies are used to) but very entertaining.

The video labeled "After My Dad Did This To Me My Life Changed Forever.." was very touching. She addressed John Phillips & Geneviève Waïte's heroin addictions and the guilt trips that parents put on children that last a lifetime.

The most disturbing vid I saw was the one where she attempted to browbeat Mama Michelle into accepting Jesus as her lord & savior. Again, people who grew up around Christians are familiar with this sort of behavior, but it's still uncomfortable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 14January 3, 2021 6:10 PM

She interviewed Bijou on Memorial Day. Bijou describes Danny Masterson as 1950s/"Strong Island".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 3, 2021 6:10 PM

[quote] Her 17-year-old son has Stage 3 cancer which kind of explains why she filmed so many videos of her out and about Santa Barbara

He’s 19 now and in remission.

by Anonymousreply 16January 3, 2021 6:35 PM

Chynna has a seriously receding hairline - it's so obvious in that video at R15; granted, that's probably the least of her problems, but that she's half bald is kind of disconcerting.

by Anonymousreply 17January 3, 2021 10:42 PM

I found out about Chynna's channel through the DL. I think she's fascinating. She spills a LOT OF DIRT about her past. She even gave a lot of dirt on Wilson Phillips in a very offhanded way which made me understand some things I had questions about.

Her brand of Christianity wasn't too worrisome to me, but she's getting super close with an ex-Gay who is also trying to start his own channel. She does try to avoid being a "creepy Christian" but I'm bothered how she "doesn't talk about politics" on her channel which seems like a underhanded way to basically court Conservative Trump lovers. Which is odd, because her surrogate mother whom she loved and adored was gay and has said that this woman was her CHILDREN'S GRANDMOTHER (in perhaps a dig to Michelle). So I don't know why she's so interested in getting in with the ex-gay / homophobic Trump people?

She has talked about her hairline in past videos. It bothers her but she said there's nothing she's going to do about it. She's basically an open book. I do have to watch her videos at 2x speed because she puts out a half-hour one everyday.

by Anonymousreply 18January 3, 2021 11:09 PM

I also want to add that her very handsome son had a severe cancer diagnosis a few years back, which is enough to send anyone to beg Jesus for help.

by Anonymousreply 19January 3, 2021 11:12 PM

I guess it's not surprising to have a bunch of damaged people when their drug addict father that had a long term affair with the older half-sister, but Bijou is married to a rapist, the brother - is still alive? was clearly mentally ill and Chynna is...I guess I give her this, she does seem well meaning, but the non-stop Jesus talk...oy!

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2021 11:21 PM

This video gives me anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2021 11:36 PM

I can’t listen to her. She’s one of those scary psycho Christians who profess to want to have an open dialogue with you, but all they do is preach at you. They don’t listen.

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2021 11:39 PM

Has she commented on Hilaria yet, they’re family right!? Reunions of the Baldwin and Phillips families must be crazy!

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2021 11:47 PM

I’ve been watching her like a car wreck. Her son was recently back in the hospital and they said something horrible was going on but it turned out fine. They didn’t get into details. Not sure if he had a recurrence

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2021 11:56 PM

He was having a number of benign tumors removed. Chynna was (understandably) very nervous during his operation and (less understandably) posted one of her highly wrought videos explaining her pain. Only she didn't explain the circumstances of her tearful prayers, filmed (completely idiotically) while hunching in the gap between the toilet and bathroom wall of Vance's hospital room, complete with plunger in the background.

Billy explained, as they strolled along a Montecito beach, that he got a shit ton of concerned PMs because she scared people acting like someone in the rubber room in Bellevue. He then offered that he too was a bit crazy, but even though she was wearing a beanie, she definitely wasn't McMurphy in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest He was Jack Nicholson. Chynna was Danny De Vito.

He then got excited about winning a family card game and went to show off the tide pools.

by Anonymousreply 25January 4, 2021 3:53 PM

R25 where did you get the info on the tumors? She has never said the details and I saw the walk along the beach and Billy did say the son was in the hospital but no further info.

by Anonymousreply 26January 5, 2021 5:04 AM

In one of the articles published a few days ago

by Anonymousreply 27January 5, 2021 5:33 AM

U saw her on tv today, her neck and chest area is like 99 years old

by Anonymousreply 28January 5, 2021 6:02 AM

What dirt did she spill on Wilson Phillips?

by Anonymousreply 29January 5, 2021 6:34 AM

Her husband was gorgeous in Sliver, with Sharon Stone.

by Anonymousreply 30January 5, 2021 6:42 AM

"She has talked about her hairline in past videos. It bothers her but she said there's nothing she's going to do about it"

I where a peace

by Anonymousreply 31January 5, 2021 6:51 AM

It's terrifying to think that Mackenzie is the sanest one in that family.

by Anonymousreply 32January 5, 2021 7:40 AM

Photos of hot cancer ridden son, please.

by Anonymousreply 33January 5, 2021 8:11 AM

How is it that this family doesn't have a reality TV show? Granted, you're going to have to hear a lot of Jesus talk, which turns a lot of people off, but she seems well meaning & she and Billy tolerate each other like any other old married couple. And you've got former 60s singer, now old person harangued by her daughter Michelle. It's perfect!

by Anonymousreply 34January 5, 2021 8:20 AM

I always wondered if she was also sexually molested by her dad, John Phillips. It would explain why she was so accepting of Mackenzie, and, well, it could explain a lot of her strange behavior.

by Anonymousreply 35January 5, 2021 8:25 AM

I think if she was sexually abused she'd say so because that seems to be how she rolls, but clearly she saw some shit that really messed her up. And while I loathe that whole "religious/home schooling/Jesus freak" nonsense, it could be a way to protect her own children from the stuff she was exposed to as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 36January 5, 2021 9:37 AM

She was groomed when she was 14. Michelle was oblivious when the guy actually picked her up for a sleepover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 7, 2021 4:24 PM

Their kids look like weird distortions of their parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 7, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote]raccoons in the attic

Well, there's a DL metaphor if ever there was one.

by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2021 4:41 PM

Billy's beautiful naked body was on full display in Sliver when he was fucking Sharon Stone. His ass was so beautiful.

Chynna still looks exactly the same as she did in the "Hold On" video. She just needs a bowl cut wig and a Tretininoin/Hydroquinone treatment to get rid of the sun damage on her décolletage and then vow to wear SPF 100 on every area of her body until she's 100. Her face still looks exactly the same. I suspect she gets some fillers in her cheeks when she goes to Los Angeles but she still looks pretty damn good.

by Anonymousreply 40January 8, 2021 9:54 PM

I love how she comes off unhinged! She’s nuts and I like it! I like the posts in this thread too!

by Anonymousreply 41January 8, 2021 10:13 PM

You guys can like her all you want.

I’ve learned that the likable nut is a toxic variety. Once bitten, twice shy.

by Anonymousreply 42January 8, 2021 10:18 PM

I wonder what shoot from the hip big mouth Carnie Wilson thinks about Chynna’s videos?

by Anonymousreply 43January 8, 2021 10:26 PM

Chynna can preach the Jesus stuff as much as she wants, but she's still wild as fuck. My friend had a house on Thrasher and she always stayed at Keanu's house when she was "stuck in LA" and didn't want to drive back. The two of them came over together many times to hang out or we went out together.

She, Leo, and Keanu would be slamming drinks back in Keanu or Leo's backyards and laughing wildly for like five hours. This was only like three years ago.

She's very sweet, funny, and a good listener. Very beautiful in person, with no obvious PS. Yes, large forehead but super thick, long blonde hair. Didn't pick up on the Jesus stuff at that point.

by Anonymousreply 44February 4, 2021 10:03 PM

Her parents are kooks. What do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 45February 4, 2021 10:13 PM

I'm surprised a woman from a fucked up family is fucked up!'

by Anonymousreply 46February 4, 2021 10:41 PM

r44 I can't imagine that Chynna Phillips was yelling "Go with Christ!" at Keanu or Leonardo.

by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2021 12:57 AM

Here is her mentally ill half brother Tamerlane Phillips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2021 2:47 AM

Whoa, what happened to all of Tamerlane's videos? He used to have a ton of them, Chynna's videos remind me of his. The guru he talks about in r48s video is the one he'd talk about in every video. He'd do chants & say stuff like "I am like dog shit on a shoe compared to you Nityandan Ganeshpuri". I think there was a thing going on for a while where his housekeeper or some lady was defrauding him. The pattern was a lot like Chynna's..... frequent videos, long ramblings.

by Anonymousreply 49February 5, 2021 5:39 AM

I’m eating some pork rinds

by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2021 5:10 PM

This is fascinating and frightening. Breast implants are so common but a total nightmare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2021 5:51 AM

Carnie is on IG all the time but is down to earth and fun. She bakes quite a bit and had a ton of famous friends.

by Anonymousreply 52May 24, 2021 6:12 AM

R51, that was some story but I'm dying to know what happened to Michelle? Did she keep her implants?

by Anonymousreply 53May 24, 2021 7:10 AM

I love her channel

by Anonymousreply 54May 24, 2021 7:52 AM

My friend saw Keanu and Chynna together at Sun Nong Dan recently. I wasn't surprised after reading this thread. It's so weird they're friends. He said they both looked great.

by Anonymousreply 55June 13, 2021 12:37 AM

OMFG gossiping with my friend today and he said Chynna was signed to do the Joshi (later played by Robin Wright) role in Blade Runner 2049 but dropped out due to family issues. I pushed harder and apparently Denis V has had a crush on Chynna for a long time and was obsessed with the Jason Bateman/Chynna movie called "Moving Target."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2021 12:18 AM

Who even is this crazy bitch?! I love her crazy. She’s a performer and a star. Before I commit, is she evil in any way?

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2021 12:28 AM

Honestly, there needs to be another Blade Runner movie. They make NO money and are always flops at the box office, but they always become cult classics and they're always soooo fucking good. I don't like Ryan in this movie but overall, the film is gorgeous and wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2021 12:49 AM

Raccoons in the attic, bats in the belfry…

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2021 12:51 AM

Hate to be the gossip troll, but was in Century City at lunch today with a guy who works at a major studio (who joined our lunch group last minute, but I had met him before) and he said Denis was "super interested" in getting Chynna to play Lady Jessica Atreides in Dune 2021.

I was like...Chynna Phillips? And he was like..."Yep, the one and only."

Apparently her excuse was that she had to "help her kids get off to college." I was like ????????????????????????????????????

Why is she turning down all this work??

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2021 12:25 AM

La mujer esta loca.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2021 12:42 AM

She really just didn't pray enough.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2021 12:44 AM

It's the best costume for the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2021 12:53 AM

Because she's crazy as a bedbug?

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2021 2:45 AM

I know theres pain, why do you lock yourself up in these chains?

by Anonymousreply 65January 15, 2022 6:42 PM

No one can change your life except for you, don’t ever let anyone step all over you!

by Anonymousreply 66January 15, 2022 6:44 PM

Just open your heart and your mind!

by Anonymousreply 67January 15, 2022 6:46 PM

Since when is she an actress tho r60? She’s probably well aware she has no talent for it.

by Anonymousreply 68January 15, 2022 7:05 PM

This bitch has been popping up in my Youtube feed since yesterday, but I have no idea why. Maybe having watched a Jakob Dylan video summoned her, as he interviewed her mother in his movie.

by Anonymousreply 69January 15, 2022 8:58 PM

R67 Is it fair to feel this way inside??..

by Anonymousreply 70January 15, 2022 9:05 PM

Someday somebody’s gonna make you want to turn around and say GOODBYE!!

by Anonymousreply 71January 15, 2022 9:07 PM

Till then baby are you gonna let them hold you down and make you cry??

by Anonymousreply 72January 15, 2022 9:15 PM

Why did Wilson Phillips never record new, original music? They did a cover album ten years ago, but you'd think they'd want newer material.

by Anonymousreply 73February 4, 2022 8:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!