Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Merry Christmas from Mark Kurian, Keebler Elf to the Cockgobblers

Yep. This happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 22, 2021 12:55 AM

We have vermin! Grab the DDT.

by Anonymousreply 1January 2, 2021 6:17 PM

What an appropriately gemütlich Biedermeier abode he's ensconced in! Did he decorate it himself?

by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2021 6:24 PM

Truly a face only a mother could love.

by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2021 6:34 PM

It has video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2021 6:49 PM

Yikes. What happens in someone’s life to push them this low?

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2021 6:56 PM

The cockgobbler is in Brazil these days.

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2021 7:01 PM

He did the interview @ r4 barefoot.

He's really embracing the elf/gnome/hobbit identity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2021 7:17 PM

He's aggresively fugly.

by Anonymousreply 8January 2, 2021 7:39 PM

So, is he a big Republican donor or something?

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2021 5:11 AM

Can you believe Mark's friend in r4 doing the interview is married to a woman with children and presents himself as straight?

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2021 11:35 AM

I love short guys, but this is...no.

by Anonymousreply 11January 3, 2021 1:59 PM

I just discovered Perez Hilton has a verified Instagram account through which he intemixes pictures of himself with guys he thinks are hot.

Is this any different than Kurian?

I imagine Perez does this mainly because no one cares about him anymore but it's easy to snag followers, and thus endorsements, by posting half naked models and being a moron magnet.

Among the "hot guys" he has promoted here is Jake Grez, the traveling nurse who Quest Diagnostics has paid to advertise home COVID test kits--and who has been partying clothesless and maskless at gay orgy gatherings and posting from them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2021 10:02 AM

This hot married man and his wife were or are living with Mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2021 6:37 AM

He’s a pimp right? Only possible explanation.

by Anonymousreply 14December 19, 2021 2:58 AM

He has a nice stable of hoes.

by Anonymousreply 15December 19, 2021 9:26 AM

R15 He seems to connect with every instahoe out there. Whatever he’s doing seems pretty effective.

by Anonymousreply 16December 19, 2021 11:34 AM

I love how the people he "interviews" have that forced smile look on their face like "god, please hurry up and get me the fuck out here."

by Anonymousreply 17December 19, 2021 11:40 AM

Who's slept with him?

by Anonymousreply 18December 19, 2021 9:36 PM

Is that married model bi?

by Anonymousreply 19December 22, 2021 12:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!