Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

1000 lb sisters

Why has TLC decided to become the freak channel? I saw an ad for this show which features two morbidly obese sisters. They visit the doc who tells them they will possibly die within 5 years and one admits she's pregnant. Who is fucking these things? This is beyond chubby chasing.

by Anonymousreply 6315 hours ago

I recall when it was still The Learning Channel and would schedule educational programs including actual surgical operations. The close up views of the blood and guts could be stomach turning and the current programs can still have the same effect. So really little has changed.

by Anonymousreply 101/01/2021

Dirty, haram bitches... I should have my own tv show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201/01/2021

R1 Are you saying you were a discovery network executive? If so, thank you! Discover Health was an amazing Channel. And yes, I agree that the surgical shows about weight loss and trans people is what got the ball rolling on this trend.

by Anonymousreply 301/01/2021

Sorry r3 but no. Just an apparently failed satirical signature

by Anonymousreply 401/01/2021

[quote]and one admits she's pregnant. Who is fucking these things? This is beyond chubby chasing.

How the hell is that even physically possible? Is there a team of people keeping her belly raised so he can fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 501/01/2021

R5, It involves truck tie-down strapping, a forklift, and a barn with chains from the beams.

by Anonymousreply 601/01/2021

OMG, Season 2 is amazing. The fatter one gained 100 lbs since last season and the smaller one is about ready to pop out the baby. I just watched this week's episode and in the preview for next week, Amy (the smaller one) says she ordered a meal service for Tammy and Tammy ate 32 meals in two days.

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2021

I have only seen the advertisements, and they were enough to make my stomach turn. Almost as bad as the pimple popper ads.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2021

R7 I don't see how Tammy is going to live much longer.

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2021

Didn't they become the freak channel like fifteen years ago?

by Anonymousreply 1002/09/2021

Do they weigh 1,000 lbs when you add them together or... is it worse than that

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2021

Are they 500 each or 1000 each?

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2021

They used to be 600 and 400 lbs. One lost weight after having the surgery and the other one gained roughly the weight lost by her sister, so 1000 lbs seems to be their combined weight as a symbiotic unit though it does waver between them.

by Anonymousreply 1302/09/2021

Thanks R13.

Why would any person think it was okay to eat 32 meals in two days? What the fuck? This is no different from being a junkie with a $1000/day habit.

by Anonymousreply 1402/09/2021

Tammy is just over 600 lbs, which I would find super hard to believe if I didn't see her step on the scale on camera. She is enormous, and I've watched enough of these fatty shows that I feel like I can eyeball someone and guess their weight at that size. Amy is 290 lbs. She lost weight after surgery but gained some back during her pregnancy, however, in the past four months of her pregnancy, she's only gained another 2 lbs, which is pretty good considering I don't see her really cracking down on the way she eats.

by Anonymousreply 1502/09/2021

[quote] Why has TLC decided to become the freak channel?

You’re only noticing this now? It’s been a freak show since 2000.

“Step right up folks and check out the TLCircus:

A family of midgets!

1,000lb sisters!

The Clown Car Vagina!

Giant pimples!

White trash toddler beauty pageants!

.... and a few more surprises!”

by Anonymousreply 1602/09/2021

Tammy declares she is pansexual. "I would date anything, as long as you can put it in a pan".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1702/14/2021

R16, add "My Feet Are Killing Me" whose patients didn't create the problem, like the 600 pound tubs of lard.

by Anonymousreply 1802/14/2021

Is the sister with the wonky eye pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 1902/14/2021

Actually fat girls are surprisingly popular with black guys.

by Anonymousreply 2002/14/2021

They always find a way to breed.

by Anonymousreply 2102/14/2021

[quote] Actually fat girls are surprisingly popular with black guys.

This is surprising to no one.

by Anonymousreply 2202/14/2021

r20 These aren't fat girls, they are planets.

by Anonymousreply 2302/14/2021

Why do they look like pigs? I mean, they REALLY look like pigs, and not because they're hugely fat. Their faces look exactly like the faces of pigs. I've seen a lot of those 600 lb life shows and I've never seen anybody who looked like they were pigs. They look like fat blobs but at least they look human.

by Anonymousreply 2402/14/2021

Tammy has fat growths on her forehead that make her look more cro-magnon

by Anonymousreply 2502/14/2021

Has the pregnant one shared who her baby daddy is?

by Anonymousreply 2602/14/2021

[quote]I just watched this week's episode and in the preview for next week, Amy (the smaller one) says she ordered a meal service for Tammy and Tammy ate 32 meals in two days.

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 2702/14/2021

[quote] Has the pregnant one shared who her baby daddy is?

The pregnant one is married.

by Anonymousreply 2802/14/2021

Only in America.

by Anonymousreply 2902/14/2021

Don't fat women have a far higher chance of having babies with birth defects?

by Anonymousreply 3002/14/2021

I binged this show out of curiosity and it's great. Tammy is so disgusting and the fact she ate 32 meals in two days is so extreme. It's like watching a slow trainwreck (if the trains were two massive vats of lard).

If the massive pocket of fat on her forehead gets any bigger, her eyes will disappear. Let's be honest though - it's a when not an if.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3102/14/2021

Not a problem if she doesn't keep her sister away from the baby until it can outrun her, R30.

by Anonymousreply 3202/14/2021

r24 r31 Wow speechless. Is this some genetic disability? There are fat people with normal facial features (just fat) and there are these...

by Anonymousreply 3302/14/2021

She had it checked out and apparently it's just fat that had nowhere else to go

by Anonymousreply 3402/14/2021

If a massive disfiguring pocket of fat on your forehead is not enough to make you stick to a diet, I don't know what will.

by Anonymousreply 3502/14/2021

Her brother's expression when they find out Tammy gained 50lbs in a month is priceless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3602/14/2021

[quote] If a massive disfiguring pocket of fat on your forehead is not enough to make you stick to a diet, I don't know what will.

r35 These people are completely devoid of will and common sense. Only method is to force them in a forced environment for such a long time. But that's against the 'human' rights. r36 Oh, at least her obese brother has a normal human face.

by Anonymousreply 3702/14/2021

I wonder what their faces would look like thin. I’m sure they’d have a lot of hanging skin. Look at Adele. A different person.

by Anonymousreply 3802/15/2021

[Quote] If a massive disfiguring pocket of fat on your forehead is not enough to make you stick to a diet, I don't know what will.

They are more resistant to concussions, famine and kidnapping!

by Anonymousreply 3902/15/2021

Is the cute Dr Brad on My Feet Are Killing Me gay?

He was married and divorced some time ago early on in his life but no girlfriends since.

No women ever in his instagram except work colleges.

As to Tammy, I would be wary if I were Amy and left my baby near her.

I think she would eat it.

by Anonymousreply 4002/15/2021

Girt' 'n' Mirt'!

by Anonymousreply 4102/15/2021

If anyone here ever checks out kiwi farms, you will know the Slaton sistes are not new to the scene. And, in the past they were much worse. I lived with a filthy, roach infested home (I think TLC paid them to move), abused their pets, ect. But, they have had shitty lives and I am proud of Amy for losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 4202/15/2021

The pimple show is the only thing that actually teaches you anything about how the human body works.

by Anonymousreply 4302/15/2021

On TLC, that is.

by Anonymousreply 4402/15/2021

The Learning Channel. It started out with good intentions, but ended up as an exploitive freak show....like all reality shows. This is what most of Americans want. That's why there's so much stupidity. The dumbing down.

by Anonymousreply 4502/15/2021

*exploitative^

by Anonymousreply 4602/15/2021

[quote] As to Tammy, I would be wary if I were Amy and left my baby near her. I think she would eat it.

Well, Amy has a little rat dog that so far has escaped the ever open maw of Tammy so I think the baby will be okay.

by Anonymousreply 4702/15/2021

Tammy confessed to the dentist that she only brushes her teeth a couple times a week on the latest episode. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 4802/15/2021

I remember as a kid going to the state fair to see the freaks. Now they are on t.v. It’s sickening.

by Anonymousreply 4902/15/2021

Are they inbred? They... don't seem like they should reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 5002/15/2021

It's fascinating to me that such enormous people actually start looking like pigs. I'm not being mean either. Their facial features become more and more porcine the fatter they get.

by Anonymousreply 5102/15/2021

Trump paid for these fatties to go on Welfare!

by Anonymousreply 5202/15/2021

I can't wait for the next episode.

by Anonymousreply 5302/20/2021

I hope the skinny black guy knocked up Tammy so she can steal some of smug Amy's thunder.

by Anonymousreply 5402/20/2021

r14 Correct. Someone who is 600 lbs is very similar to a heroin addict in terms of "self control". And if you know anything about food addicts, there isn't a heck of a huge difference between the brains and mindset of someone who is 300 lbs and someone who is 600 lbs. They certainly look different but they don't think differently. At that point its just about the amount of extra food they're shoveling in each day.

In either case, they need extensive therapy and OA meetings on a daily basis for several years and quite a bit of maintenance work (meaning they need to keep doing meetings in some capacity forever).

by Anonymousreply 5502/20/2021

"I remember as a kid going to the state fair to see the freaks. Now they are on t.v. It’s sickening."

Dude, you can still go to the fair. Why are you blaming television for being a lazy fuck?

by Anonymousreply 5602/20/2021

R37, a lot of people would refer to gays as inhuman

by Anonymousreply 5702/20/2021

These poor girls are EMACIATED!

by Anonymousreply 5802/20/2021

How the hell did one of them get pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 59Last Monday at 5:09 PM

Even with my tolerance for trash tv I only made it a few minutes into the first episode and said forget it.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Monday at 5:20 PM

It should be illegal for the morbidly obese to have children or animals. They can’t control themselves so how can they control or raise kids who need guidance? They are obese and mentally unhealthy which isn’t what a child needs. Imagine a kid having to wheel their parent into school for a teacher conference? And what person would find this remotely attractive?

by Anonymousreply 61Last Monday at 6:48 PM

The sausage fingers wrapped around a can of soda....

"I paid my bills! My bills are paid!"....

The angry neck jiggle.....

I'm going straight to hell for laughing at this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6217 hours ago

R62

[quote]I'm going straight to hell for laughing at this

I'll be joining you. The lack of self awareness in this eatbeast is astounding

by Anonymousreply 6315 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!