Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

1000 lb sisters

Why has TLC decided to become the freak channel? I saw an ad for this show which features two morbidly obese sisters. They visit the doc who tells them they will possibly die within 5 years and one admits she's pregnant. Who is fucking these things? This is beyond chubby chasing.

by Anonymousreply 139December 1, 2021 3:23 AM

I recall when it was still The Learning Channel and would schedule educational programs including actual surgical operations. The close up views of the blood and guts could be stomach turning and the current programs can still have the same effect. So really little has changed.

by Anonymousreply 1January 2, 2021 3:56 AM

Dirty, haram bitches... I should have my own tv show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2021 4:08 AM

R1 Are you saying you were a discovery network executive? If so, thank you! Discover Health was an amazing Channel. And yes, I agree that the surgical shows about weight loss and trans people is what got the ball rolling on this trend.

by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2021 6:22 AM

Sorry r3 but no. Just an apparently failed satirical signature

by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2021 7:07 AM

[quote]and one admits she's pregnant. Who is fucking these things? This is beyond chubby chasing.

How the hell is that even physically possible? Is there a team of people keeping her belly raised so he can fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2021 7:40 AM

R5, It involves truck tie-down strapping, a forklift, and a barn with chains from the beams.

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2021 7:56 AM

OMG, Season 2 is amazing. The fatter one gained 100 lbs since last season and the smaller one is about ready to pop out the baby. I just watched this week's episode and in the preview for next week, Amy (the smaller one) says she ordered a meal service for Tammy and Tammy ate 32 meals in two days.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2021 1:10 AM

I have only seen the advertisements, and they were enough to make my stomach turn. Almost as bad as the pimple popper ads.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2021 1:33 AM

R7 I don't see how Tammy is going to live much longer.

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2021 2:10 AM

Didn't they become the freak channel like fifteen years ago?

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2021 2:11 AM

Do they weigh 1,000 lbs when you add them together or... is it worse than that

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2021 2:12 AM

Are they 500 each or 1000 each?

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2021 2:12 AM

They used to be 600 and 400 lbs. One lost weight after having the surgery and the other one gained roughly the weight lost by her sister, so 1000 lbs seems to be their combined weight as a symbiotic unit though it does waver between them.

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2021 2:18 AM

Thanks R13.

Why would any person think it was okay to eat 32 meals in two days? What the fuck? This is no different from being a junkie with a $1000/day habit.

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2021 2:29 AM

Tammy is just over 600 lbs, which I would find super hard to believe if I didn't see her step on the scale on camera. She is enormous, and I've watched enough of these fatty shows that I feel like I can eyeball someone and guess their weight at that size. Amy is 290 lbs. She lost weight after surgery but gained some back during her pregnancy, however, in the past four months of her pregnancy, she's only gained another 2 lbs, which is pretty good considering I don't see her really cracking down on the way she eats.

by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2021 2:30 AM

[quote] Why has TLC decided to become the freak channel?

You’re only noticing this now? It’s been a freak show since 2000.

“Step right up folks and check out the TLCircus:

A family of midgets!

1,000lb sisters!

The Clown Car Vagina!

Giant pimples!

White trash toddler beauty pageants!

.... and a few more surprises!”

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2021 2:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2021 12:33 AM

R16, add "My Feet Are Killing Me" whose patients didn't create the problem, like the 600 pound tubs of lard.

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2021 12:45 AM

Is the sister with the wonky eye pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2021 12:46 AM

Actually fat girls are surprisingly popular with black guys.

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2021 12:50 AM

They always find a way to breed.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2021 12:52 AM

[quote] Actually fat girls are surprisingly popular with black guys.

This is surprising to no one.

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2021 2:57 AM

r20 These aren't fat girls, they are planets.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2021 3:00 AM

Why do they look like pigs? I mean, they REALLY look like pigs, and not because they're hugely fat. Their faces look exactly like the faces of pigs. I've seen a lot of those 600 lb life shows and I've never seen anybody who looked like they were pigs. They look like fat blobs but at least they look human.

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2021 3:02 AM

Tammy has fat growths on her forehead that make her look more cro-magnon

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2021 4:04 AM

Has the pregnant one shared who her baby daddy is?

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2021 4:20 AM

[quote]I just watched this week's episode and in the preview for next week, Amy (the smaller one) says she ordered a meal service for Tammy and Tammy ate 32 meals in two days.

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2021 4:20 AM

[quote] Has the pregnant one shared who her baby daddy is?

The pregnant one is married.

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2021 5:05 AM

Only in America.

by Anonymousreply 29February 15, 2021 5:08 AM

Don't fat women have a far higher chance of having babies with birth defects?

by Anonymousreply 30February 15, 2021 5:15 AM

I binged this show out of curiosity and it's great. Tammy is so disgusting and the fact she ate 32 meals in two days is so extreme. It's like watching a slow trainwreck (if the trains were two massive vats of lard).

If the massive pocket of fat on her forehead gets any bigger, her eyes will disappear. Let's be honest though - it's a when not an if.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2021 5:41 AM

Not a problem if she doesn't keep her sister away from the baby until it can outrun her, R30.

by Anonymousreply 32February 15, 2021 6:00 AM

r24 r31 Wow speechless. Is this some genetic disability? There are fat people with normal facial features (just fat) and there are these...

by Anonymousreply 33February 15, 2021 6:00 AM

She had it checked out and apparently it's just fat that had nowhere else to go

by Anonymousreply 34February 15, 2021 6:11 AM

If a massive disfiguring pocket of fat on your forehead is not enough to make you stick to a diet, I don't know what will.

by Anonymousreply 35February 15, 2021 6:12 AM

Her brother's expression when they find out Tammy gained 50lbs in a month is priceless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 15, 2021 6:15 AM

[quote] If a massive disfiguring pocket of fat on your forehead is not enough to make you stick to a diet, I don't know what will.

r35 These people are completely devoid of will and common sense. Only method is to force them in a forced environment for such a long time. But that's against the 'human' rights. r36 Oh, at least her obese brother has a normal human face.

by Anonymousreply 37February 15, 2021 6:24 AM

I wonder what their faces would look like thin. I’m sure they’d have a lot of hanging skin. Look at Adele. A different person.

by Anonymousreply 38February 15, 2021 9:22 AM

[Quote] If a massive disfiguring pocket of fat on your forehead is not enough to make you stick to a diet, I don't know what will.

They are more resistant to concussions, famine and kidnapping!

by Anonymousreply 39February 15, 2021 9:48 AM

Is the cute Dr Brad on My Feet Are Killing Me gay?

He was married and divorced some time ago early on in his life but no girlfriends since.

No women ever in his instagram except work colleges.

As to Tammy, I would be wary if I were Amy and left my baby near her.

I think she would eat it.

by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2021 9:54 AM

Girt' 'n' Mirt'!

by Anonymousreply 41February 15, 2021 10:01 AM

If anyone here ever checks out kiwi farms, you will know the Slaton sistes are not new to the scene. And, in the past they were much worse. I lived with a filthy, roach infested home (I think TLC paid them to move), abused their pets, ect. But, they have had shitty lives and I am proud of Amy for losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 42February 15, 2021 10:04 AM

The pimple show is the only thing that actually teaches you anything about how the human body works.

by Anonymousreply 43February 15, 2021 10:16 AM

On TLC, that is.

by Anonymousreply 44February 15, 2021 10:16 AM

The Learning Channel. It started out with good intentions, but ended up as an exploitive freak show....like all reality shows. This is what most of Americans want. That's why there's so much stupidity. The dumbing down.

by Anonymousreply 45February 15, 2021 12:46 PM

*exploitative^

by Anonymousreply 46February 15, 2021 1:03 PM

[quote] As to Tammy, I would be wary if I were Amy and left my baby near her. I think she would eat it.

Well, Amy has a little rat dog that so far has escaped the ever open maw of Tammy so I think the baby will be okay.

by Anonymousreply 47February 15, 2021 8:39 PM

Tammy confessed to the dentist that she only brushes her teeth a couple times a week on the latest episode. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 48February 15, 2021 8:44 PM

I remember as a kid going to the state fair to see the freaks. Now they are on t.v. It’s sickening.

by Anonymousreply 49February 15, 2021 9:08 PM

Are they inbred? They... don't seem like they should reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 50February 15, 2021 9:16 PM

It's fascinating to me that such enormous people actually start looking like pigs. I'm not being mean either. Their facial features become more and more porcine the fatter they get.

by Anonymousreply 51February 15, 2021 9:29 PM

Trump paid for these fatties to go on Welfare!

by Anonymousreply 52February 15, 2021 9:34 PM

I can't wait for the next episode.

by Anonymousreply 53February 21, 2021 3:08 AM

I hope the skinny black guy knocked up Tammy so she can steal some of smug Amy's thunder.

by Anonymousreply 54February 21, 2021 3:18 AM

r14 Correct. Someone who is 600 lbs is very similar to a heroin addict in terms of "self control". And if you know anything about food addicts, there isn't a heck of a huge difference between the brains and mindset of someone who is 300 lbs and someone who is 600 lbs. They certainly look different but they don't think differently. At that point its just about the amount of extra food they're shoveling in each day.

In either case, they need extensive therapy and OA meetings on a daily basis for several years and quite a bit of maintenance work (meaning they need to keep doing meetings in some capacity forever).

by Anonymousreply 55February 21, 2021 3:24 AM

"I remember as a kid going to the state fair to see the freaks. Now they are on t.v. It’s sickening."

Dude, you can still go to the fair. Why are you blaming television for being a lazy fuck?

by Anonymousreply 56February 21, 2021 3:39 AM

R37, a lot of people would refer to gays as inhuman

by Anonymousreply 57February 21, 2021 3:43 AM

These poor girls are EMACIATED!

by Anonymousreply 58February 21, 2021 3:51 AM

How the hell did one of them get pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2021 2:09 AM

Even with my tolerance for trash tv I only made it a few minutes into the first episode and said forget it.

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2021 2:20 AM

It should be illegal for the morbidly obese to have children or animals. They can’t control themselves so how can they control or raise kids who need guidance? They are obese and mentally unhealthy which isn’t what a child needs. Imagine a kid having to wheel their parent into school for a teacher conference? And what person would find this remotely attractive?

by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2021 3:48 AM

The sausage fingers wrapped around a can of soda....

"I paid my bills! My bills are paid!"....

The angry neck jiggle.....

I'm going straight to hell for laughing at this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2021 6:57 AM

R62

[quote]I'm going straight to hell for laughing at this

I'll be joining you. The lack of self awareness in this eatbeast is astounding

by Anonymousreply 63February 27, 2021 9:17 AM

Tammy got Covid and ended up putting on more weight, that's got to be difficult to do.

by Anonymousreply 64March 2, 2021 4:37 AM

R64 especially incredible as obesity is a huge risk factor for COVID. Amazing she even survived, let alone managed to put on MORE weight

by Anonymousreply 65March 2, 2021 12:11 PM

Do each of them wash themselves with a rag on a stick?

by Anonymousreply 66March 2, 2021 12:33 PM

R62 I've been reading this thread with no idea of what these two looked like; I was just laughing at all the comments. Then I clicked on your link and now I want to puke. Or cry. I don't know which. The thought that one of them has a baby growing inside that mound of fat makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 67March 2, 2021 1:21 PM

What I'm shocked about is that Tammy was the only one to get Covid. This week, Amy goes to the hospital to have her baby and NO ONE is wearing a mask (I don't mean the hospital staff). They came in without masks, she laid in the bed without a mask, the husband sat in the waiting room without a mask, they hovered over the baby (a preemie) without a mask. It's unbelievable.

And Tammy probably gave Covid to that black hobo who comes to visit her. Neither of them were wearing masks.

by Anonymousreply 68March 2, 2021 10:25 PM

R68, Tammy has mobility issues due her large size and is pretty much homebound. If anything, Jerry probably gave her the Covid since he has quite a messy life bakc in North Carolina, where he has a wife but hooks up with bountiful ladies on the Big Beautiful Woman site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 2, 2021 11:51 PM

[quote] [R68], Tammy has mobility issues due her large size and is pretty much homebound.

Possibly, but Tammy does get out quite a bit. Every episode they show them going somewhere, and usually with Tammy either wearing no mask or wearing it improperly.

But yes, Jerry probably did give it to her.

by Anonymousreply 70March 3, 2021 1:39 AM

I wonder if Jerry gets paid for his appearance on the show, when he stopped by it was like they barely knew each other.

by Anonymousreply 71March 3, 2021 2:04 AM

R71, his appearances do seem kind of forced. When he greeted Tammy with a partial hug (since he couldn't quite reach around her), it seemed awkward, as if he was instructed to do so, but didn't really want to.

The sisters' brother, Chris, said their father was 400 to 500 lbs when he died at 57 years old. This whole family seems to have weight issues. Obesity is the family tradition.

by Anonymousreply 72March 3, 2021 2:37 AM

Yeah, when Jerry hugged Tammy this episode, he basically patted her like you would someone you weren't all that happy to see. It made me wonder what we were missing.

by Anonymousreply 73March 3, 2021 3:45 AM

I like them both.

They have lovely personalities.

by Anonymousreply 74March 3, 2021 4:53 AM

R71 I saw a documentary about Chris Farley. His father was HUGE but the rest of the family looked normal-to-chubby which I thought was surprising. Usually carrying that much weight is a family trait.

by Anonymousreply 75March 3, 2021 3:07 PM

I’m surprised Tammy had Covid and it didn’t affect her that bad. It knocked me off my feet. I was out of breath just looking at stairs. I do feel for Tammy overall. You’re a prisoner to your weight. This last episode, she could barely stand in order to play with the VR goggles. I just don’t understand what it is about a person’s metabolism or whatever that makes them get so heavy. I understand 32 meals in two days don’t help, but how does a person get to the point where they can eat 32 meals in two days? I’m sure a lot of it is emotional eating, and Tammy does seem emotionally stunted, but what are the physiological and environmental processes going on that enable this type of weight gain? And how much more prevalent is this type of morbid obesity than, say, over 50 years ago? Because TLC sure manages to find a lot of ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 76March 3, 2021 3:31 PM

Tammy gained 20 more lbs on top of the 50 she gained that one month after Dr Proctor had dropped her as a client. The girl is unstoppable! Every time someone asks her how she's doing on her diet she always responds, "I'm trying!" Apparently, "I'm trying" means eating 9 Big Macs instead of 10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 5, 2021 9:01 PM

The bigger one now has an OnlyFans. She says it’s the only way she can make money since she can’t work.

by Anonymousreply 78March 5, 2021 10:35 PM

when I looked quickly at this thread title I thought it was One Thousand Blisters!

by Anonymousreply 79March 5, 2021 10:38 PM

I’m obsessed with these humongous bitches. They are so filthy and so fat. They talk like they are barely literate. The bottoms of their nasty feet are all black. Not to mention Tammy’s fat forehead. I lost my shit when they said she ate 32 pre prepped meals in two days. Like....holy fuck!! Her toilet must have been full for 72 hours.

by Anonymousreply 80March 5, 2021 10:41 PM

My neighbor weighed 305 when she caught Covid. She was sick for about two weeks, and she lost 40 pounds, due to diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 81March 5, 2021 10:55 PM

R81 I am really hoping something similar happened to Tammy, but based on her social media she hasn’t.

Amazing how she isn’t dead from it.

by Anonymousreply 82March 5, 2021 10:59 PM

R77 That clip was so sad. She cannot stop. She isn’t like Amy or Chris. She has a severe food addiction on top of being mentally disabled.

She needs to go into an inpatient care facility or a nursing home. She is dying and it is sad to see.

by Anonymousreply 83March 5, 2021 11:05 PM

I don't think Tammy is mentally disabled. I think she has a lot of issues that need to be hashed out in therapy, but she will never admit to them. I also think she's very lonely and very depressed. I think she's jealous of Amy for several reasons- being smaller, having a husband (and now a family), being able to do more, being more independent... She's eating herself to death from extreme unhappiness. It's very sad.

by Anonymousreply 84March 5, 2021 11:47 PM

The show makes me sad but I still watch. Every one of them is clueless but things always seem to turn out ok. Tammy brushes her teeth twice a week and when she finally sees a dentist after years of neglect he’s shocked that her teeth and gums are in good condition. WTF. I hope Tammy loses weight but I don’t see it happening unless they put her in the hospital and control her diet.

by Anonymousreply 85March 5, 2021 11:56 PM

My guess is her teeth are in good condition because she doesn't chew, she swallows food whole.

by Anonymousreply 86March 5, 2021 11:58 PM

they have been on youtube for years making videos. i watched one video and there were roaches crawling out of their stove. that was a long time ago. i've never seen the show.

by Anonymousreply 87March 6, 2021 12:02 AM

I heard that the sisters once held a bookstore meet-and-greet, and NO ONE showed up.

Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 88March 6, 2021 8:08 PM

The new little baby boy is going to get a lot of loving, I'm sure, but boy, it will sure be hard for him not to turn out to be a redneck with that family.

by Anonymousreply 89March 6, 2021 8:25 PM

I noticed she was not breast feeding him. Is that because her milk is 99.9% sugar and lard?

by Anonymousreply 90March 6, 2021 8:26 PM

Their parents should’ve been sterilized. It’s child abuse to have fat kids. They grow up like this. They’re a burden on the healthcare system and rarely do they work so taxes support their fat asses as they watch tv all day and online shop. Fuck these two thinking they are entertaining when it’s being circus freaks on reality tv. They must reek of old milk and fish in between their fat folds. I’d rather FUCK A thin CORPSE.

by Anonymousreply 91March 6, 2021 11:53 PM

KF's Slaton threads are second only to Amberlynn Ried and Jessica Yaniv threads.

by Anonymousreply 92March 7, 2021 12:24 AM

I don't know, the Kevin Gibes and Amy Ramadan ones are pretty lively

by Anonymousreply 93March 7, 2021 12:29 AM

R84 According to the sisters themselves, Tammy has mild intellectual disability which puts her on an 8th grade level. But, for all me (and they know) it could just be a lie her horrible mother said to get more disability money.

by Anonymousreply 94March 7, 2021 12:30 AM

That ridiculous simultaneous laughter they do. I got through a couple episodes and stop watching. Tammy acts and looks mentally slow and it just felt wrong.

And I love My 600lb Life

by Anonymousreply 95March 7, 2021 12:37 AM

I never understood the term chubby chaser, I mean, is it really a chase?

by Anonymousreply 96March 7, 2021 12:58 AM

Tammy's pussy must REEK.

by Anonymousreply 97March 7, 2021 2:15 AM

[quote] [R84] According to the sisters themselves, Tammy has mild intellectual disability which puts her on an 8th grade level. But, for all me (and they know) it could just be a lie her horrible mother said to get more disability money.

I hadn't heard that, but I would buy your theory. Tammy doesn't seem slow.

by Anonymousreply 98March 7, 2021 3:37 AM

She looks to still be gaining. I must admit I am fascinated by how one human can put on so much weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 7, 2021 9:19 PM

R99, man, she looks so much more fat in that photo than in the last episode. If she can gain 50 lbs in one month, she'll be at 900 lbs in no time.

by Anonymousreply 100March 7, 2021 9:40 PM

Which one is supposed to have a mild cognitive disability? The heavier one?

by Anonymousreply 101March 8, 2021 12:43 AM

r101 Yes, Tammy is supposed to be the slow one.

by Anonymousreply 102March 8, 2021 1:53 AM

At this rate they'll have to rename it the 2000 lb sisters.

by Anonymousreply 103March 8, 2021 6:44 AM

Would it be rude to have named the show "Half TON sisters," rather than "1000 lb. sisters?"

I think calling them a HALF TON is much more dramatic!

by Anonymousreply 104March 8, 2021 6:57 AM

Those diary entry style confessionals where Tammy's face takes up the whole frame are a bit overwhelming to watch on a large screen TV.

by Anonymousreply 105March 8, 2021 10:47 PM

R105, Yes. And closeup you can see how greasy her face is. Since she only brushes her teeth twice a week, she probably only bathes or washes her face on a Friday night.

by Anonymousreply 106March 9, 2021 3:19 AM

Goddamn it, I already miss these fat yokel bitches.

by Anonymousreply 107March 10, 2021 3:38 AM

I'm actually happy for Amy and have grown fond of her. She dropped over 100 lbs and her goal is to be at 150 lbs. I have confidence that she will get there because she shows a desire to better herself and improve her lot for the sake of her newborn baby. Tammy, OTOH, is lazy, bitter, angry, and infuriating. I get that she has an addiction, but the way she keeps making excuses and gets hot under the collar at the slightest, well-meaning advice/criticism displays a lack of maturity.

by Anonymousreply 108March 10, 2021 5:28 AM

So did Tammy officially hit 700lbs and find an assisted living facility?

Can't believe she went through 32 meals in 2 days.

Well...yeah, actually I can believe it.

by Anonymousreply 109March 12, 2021 7:53 PM

R76 yeah I'm astonished that the covid didnt take her out at that weight. It does seem to be a crapshoot, it kills some people that are relatively young and fit and spares other that are old and less fit like Tammy. There's some research that suggests that bloodtype is significant, I wonder what Tammy's is? Gravy? Mayo?

R96

[quote]I never understood the term chubby chaser, I mean, is it really a chase?

Yes, but its an extremely short "chase"

by Anonymousreply 110March 12, 2021 8:51 PM

Link to Tammy's OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 111March 12, 2021 11:29 PM

Tammy is claiming she won't be involved with a season 3 but she also said the same about the 2nd season.

She just wants attention.

Anyone have her in their 2021 Celeb Death Pool?

by Anonymousreply 112March 13, 2021 2:57 PM

I have no clue how Tammy's heart/organs can handle such stress. She is truly big as a house.

by Anonymousreply 113March 13, 2021 4:00 PM

I'm shocked her legs don't snap like twigs when she stands up or walks.

by Anonymousreply 114March 13, 2021 4:21 PM

They are not going to lose more weight because if they did (especially Tammy), they're also LOSE THEIR SHOW!

by Anonymousreply 115March 13, 2021 4:27 PM

That's not true, R115. They both have a LOOOONG way to go before they need to stop losing weight. They could both get on a healthy regimen and could still get at least another three seasons out of it.

by Anonymousreply 116March 13, 2021 9:38 PM

R116 There was a funny scene earlier this season I think where Amy was at a check up with her weight loss doctor and she expressed that she didn't want to shrink all the way down to 200lbs because then she would be too skinny and the doctor said something like "Amy, at your height 200lbs would still be obese" and she just had a spaced out look on her face and said "oh".

by Anonymousreply 117March 16, 2021 11:11 PM

Seriously. At her height, she could easily go down to 115.

by Anonymousreply 118March 17, 2021 12:27 AM

I was sad it wasn't on last night - wonder if it's going on hiatus now.

by Anonymousreply 119March 17, 2021 2:29 AM

the season is over

by Anonymousreply 120March 17, 2021 3:26 AM

Tammy still living?

by Anonymousreply 121March 20, 2021 6:45 AM

Trah bein’ mah size, Amy. You DON’T. Know. How. It ee-iz.

by Anonymousreply 122March 20, 2021 6:48 AM

I’m interested in the different types of obese people.

These sisters seem to have a certain type. Their foreheads are bulging with fat, their cheeks puffed out with it so that their eyes are just slits. Then there are some where their heads don’t look like they belong to fat people. There’s a certain type of obese person who goes on “The Biggest Loser” and they have a certain “look” to them. It’s hard to explain. Phenotype?

by Anonymousreply 123March 20, 2021 7:01 AM

It was renewed for season 3!

by Anonymousreply 124March 24, 2021 1:24 AM

I finally got around to watching all the episodes, and went down the Reddit rabbit hole last night. I saw a couple comments there suggesting Tammy might have Prader-Willi syndrome. Sounds plausible to me, but what do I know. I also wouldn't be surprised if there was serious neglect and possible CSA in that family. Their mother seemed like she had some mental issues herself. Interesting that the two half siblings on the show seemed much more normal and functional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 26, 2021 12:05 AM

What’s CSA r125?

by Anonymousreply 126April 26, 2021 12:43 AM

I don't believe she has Prader-Willi. They will literally eat until their stomachs explode if they aren't closely monitored. I watched some earlier videos of her before the show and she isn't that stupid. She had a gay nephew that was abused and she would include him in her videos and yell at him for no reason.

There is something wrong with her, that's for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 26, 2021 12:51 AM

R127, she weighs 700 lbs and doesn’t have a life outside of eating. Of course, there’s something wrong with her, she’s a bitter, lazy, and unhappy addict.

by Anonymousreply 128April 26, 2021 7:34 AM

Pradee-Willi Syndrome should be forced abortion. It’s cruel to create a life with that affliction. Obese people should NOT breed. It’s a mental disorder to be morbidity obese not to mention they have limited mobility so imagine being their poor kid? That’s unfair to do a child. And 9 out of 10 kids become Honey Boo Boo (obese Juniors). These two sisters are gross. How can anyone FUCK one and get it knocked up? That baby shouldn’t be able to come to term and these two should not be having kids. They aren’t able to care for their own mental or physical selves. They are the size of a baby elephant but not cute or self sufficient like one.

by Anonymousreply 129April 26, 2021 11:52 AM

Does Tammy have FAS? It's impossible to tell from her facial features because they're so distorted.

by Anonymousreply 130June 26, 2021 11:58 PM

When does the new season start? Are they even still alive?

by Anonymousreply 131June 27, 2021 2:14 AM

Yes, r131, but I don't think Tammy is long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 132June 27, 2021 9:41 AM

"Tammy" is a fat girl's name.

by Anonymousreply 133June 27, 2021 2:59 PM

So sexy

by Anonymousreply 134June 27, 2021 3:14 PM

They're straight out of Hee Haw

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 27, 2021 6:05 PM

Also, how in the world did Tammy survive COVID??

by Anonymousreply 136June 27, 2021 6:12 PM

Oh, I've never seen their mom on the show before. I assume she's huge, too?

by Anonymousreply 137June 27, 2021 8:43 PM

Yea, she is r137

But, Tammy is the biggest of them all.

And yea, there’s something not right with her (obviously!)

by Anonymousreply 138June 28, 2021 12:06 AM

They’re back

by Anonymousreply 139December 1, 2021 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!