Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rege Jean Page

Bridgerton star is swoon worthy! Wish there were some full frontals out there to enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2021 6:13 PM

The name sounds Haitian, but he's half-Zimbabwean and half-British. And he's all MAN!

(I must confess that Mister Page has quite aroused my interest, in addition to my swelling sex).

by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2021 12:56 PM

Shaken, not stirred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2021 1:09 PM

Too bad his love interest on Bridgerton is the most basic of bitches. They have zero chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 3January 1, 2021 1:57 PM

I remembered him from an earlier, short-lived ShondaShow, "For the People." He had to do an American accent in that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 1, 2021 2:01 PM

Brits do not do American accents well.

by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2021 2:23 PM

Is this an assumed name? Because the first name "Jean" is French (John in English) and Page too (from Pagina in latin).

He's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2021 2:30 PM

They could do worse for the next Bond

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2021 2:43 PM

Damn he’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2021 2:44 PM

Oh, to be a spoon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 1, 2021 3:13 PM

Miss R6 has just finished her class in comparative linguistics.

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2021 4:44 PM

R10 At least she/he went at school

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2021 5:05 PM

Do you think "Bridgerton" will get any Emmy love, or is it too lightweight for consideration.

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2021 6:03 PM

King

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2021 6:11 PM

He is gorgeous but he also had the FLATTEST ass I have ever seen. Like, it’s barely there.

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2021 6:21 PM

R5. V Leigh, O de Havilland and Leslie Howard were all terrible.

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2021 6:21 PM

Does Shonda use her couch for casting purposes? Mr. Page you are next, please go in and remove all your clothes and Ms. Rimes will be in shortly...mmmmmmmmmmmmm Asking for a friend of course.

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2021 6:31 PM

Is T Perry like that?

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2021 6:39 PM

I’m currently watching Mr Page as Prince Charming on a BBC charity Skype-based pantomime and I must admit, I do feel charmed by him. He also has a delightful knitted cardigan.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2021 9:49 PM

Too bad the whole show is a bore

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2021 10:12 PM

The scene were he described masturbation to her was so hot.

"Perhaps a demonstration, milord?"

by Anonymousreply 20January 2, 2021 1:12 AM

yes, he's cute. pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2021 2:56 AM

I met a guy at Pieces years ago that looked just like him. Let’s just say there was a lot of Duke down there.

by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2021 3:39 PM

His each and every scene in Bridgerton serves as a successful audition for James Bond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote] Does Shonda use her couch for casting purposes? Mr. Page you are next

I never considered her having males on that couch.

[quote] Do you think "Bridgerton" will get any Emmy love, or is it too lightweight for consideration.

I don't think anything from Shondaland will ever get an Emmy, no matter how good it would be. She is way too commercial to be considered artworthy. Once you are a commercial powerhouse you lose your credibility to be good in an artistic way. Not saying that I support that view, I just think that's what it is.

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2021 3:53 PM

[quote]I don't think anything from Shondaland will ever get an Emmy

Really?

by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2021 5:02 PM

He’s easy on the eyes but pretty limited as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 26January 18, 2021 12:47 AM

How does one say Gay as a Goose in Zimbabwe?

by Anonymousreply 27January 18, 2021 2:05 AM

He looks so bland. He's black enough to tick the box but not feel threatening to the white, housewives.

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2021 2:22 AM

That's true, R28. My white, Irish, 64-year-old mother fancies him.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2021 10:39 AM

King

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2021 11:59 AM

He's good looking, sure, but I don't think he's as hot as people are making him out to be. Shemar Moore, he ain't.

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2021 12:51 PM

He reminds me of Henry Cavill. Very good looking and pleasing when interviewed and very matinee idol.

In the same way Henry Cavill will never be considered for the same roles as Ryan Gosling or Eddie Redmayne, Rege-John will never be considered for the same roles as Daniel Kaluuya or Michael B Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2021 1:08 PM

Supposedly he’s like the front runner for Best Actor in a Drama Series. Considering he was finishing himself off for the latter half of the season maybe he should consider a new career.

by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2021 6:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!