Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Nurse Gets Vaccinated - Then Goes To Puerto Vallarta To Party

Privileged enough to Get a vaccine on Monday, in Puerto Vallarta by Wednesday (posting photos on his Instagram)

The nurse Tyler Spelane is getting so much backlash online, he has been forced to shutdown all his social media accounts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304March 2, 2021 12:30 AM

This picture he posted he wrote "In Paradise"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2020 11:48 PM

He's gross inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2020 11:53 PM

Sweet God!!! Those abs!!!

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2020 11:53 PM

Being strictly a spectator to the social media spectacle is a thing of constant amazement.

I'd see myself in hell before I'd have any social media account. I don't have a Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat what-have-you; none.

But, for my entertainment dollar, I'm sure glad everybody else does.

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2020 11:53 PM

what a tacky faggot.

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2020 11:54 PM

Whats the problem? He is vaccinated?

by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote] Whats the problem? He is vaccinated?

The medical guidelines is to NOT travel during this pandemic, even if you are vaccinated.

Just today a Nurse caught Covid19, AFTER receiving the Pfizer Vaccine

by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2020 11:56 PM

I totally agree r4. A great amusement for me in quarantine to see these social media nitwits.

by Anonymousreply 8December 30, 2020 11:56 PM

Dumb fucking twat!

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2020 11:57 PM

WHAT A WHORE!!! Who travels to Mexico?

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2020 11:57 PM

Does nobody THINK anymore?

by Anonymousreply 11December 30, 2020 11:57 PM

I love seeing these insufferable narcissists reap the total opposite of what they expected. I'm with [r4], I'm on social media just to see the stupidity and meltdowns. Endless free entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 12December 30, 2020 11:57 PM

[quote]This picture he posted he wrote "In Paradise"

All that water and he's still thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 13December 30, 2020 11:58 PM

It takes about 10-14 days for the vaccine to start kicking in. Such an ignoramus that calls herself a nurse.

by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2020 11:58 PM

He’s clearly too stupid to be a nurse.

by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2020 11:59 PM

R6 i assume the faux outrage is the optics of a "wasted" VAX. Being in limited supply everyone assumes they would be reserved for most vulnerable and health workers ( which he is ). I personally don't hate on him. I just don't roll like that, constantly seeking purity tests of all sorts. They may have mandated their workers to receive them and then he had a vacation coming up. And people CAN still travel and go to beaches. God!

by Anonymousreply 16December 30, 2020 11:59 PM

It’s still unclear whether a vaccinated person can still spread the disease. He could bring it back to his patients.

by Anonymousreply 17December 31, 2020 12:02 AM

I was shocked to see some FB friends are vacationing in Mexico after they have been very vocal about supporting Fauci and posting about masks, etc. all year. One is a nurse!

by Anonymousreply 18December 31, 2020 12:03 AM

Lord she needs a taco or 20.

c

by Anonymousreply 19December 31, 2020 12:03 AM

He looks emaciated.

by Anonymousreply 20December 31, 2020 12:03 AM

How do you know he’s gay???? 😉

by Anonymousreply 21December 31, 2020 12:04 AM

[quote] How do you know he’s gay????

Because he is in Puerto Vallarta for a White Party - see below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 31, 2020 12:07 AM

he's part Whitey

by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2020 12:08 AM

Ok, I don't understand- why would he think he was immune? He's only gotten one of the two shots. You need both to reap the benefits, no?

by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2020 12:10 AM

Why would one go to a foreign country where one has no access to health care? Hope he is barred from coming back.

by Anonymousreply 25December 31, 2020 12:13 AM

Yes, you do R24 and R17 brings up a good point. He could still be contagious.

His license should be revoked.

by Anonymousreply 26December 31, 2020 12:13 AM

R24, you're right -- to consider yourself fully vaxxed you need to get the second shot and then allow another week for immunity to kick in.

by Anonymousreply 27December 31, 2020 12:13 AM

[quote]Whats the problem? He is vaccinated?

He used his privileged position as a frontline healthcare worker to jump the vaccination line, then did the thing that most people with common sense are not doing yet. He could potentially still contract and spread the virus—we don't know yet. He's a reckless and narcissistic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 28December 31, 2020 12:17 AM

“Gay nurse” is redundant.

by Anonymousreply 29December 31, 2020 12:18 AM

Takes two shots in the arm of vaccine. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 30December 31, 2020 12:19 AM

If he tested negative, I am sure he thought it was fine. Yes you need both shots to be vaccinated. I am sure he was going if he was vaccinated or not. He is a front line worker so he has been putting his life at risk daily. I think he should be cut some slack. NOW...if he is unsafe in PV then yeah he is a douche.

by Anonymousreply 31December 31, 2020 12:19 AM

[quote] if he is unsafe in PV then yeah he is a douche.

Sweetheart, climb out from under that rock. The minute he got on the plane, he was participating in unsafe behavior. It doesn't matter if he takes 100 cocks this weekend, just the act of traveling there is unsafe.

by Anonymousreply 32December 31, 2020 12:31 AM

[quote] Yes you need both shots to be vaccinated.

The Nursing and Midwifery authority for his area needs to look into his situation. From here he looks like an incontinent whore.

by Anonymousreply 33December 31, 2020 12:35 AM

Because he young has abs thinks he cute(jury’s out) and assume’s nothing can touch him. And that may very well be the case. Meanwhile he should lose his job the minute he returns.

by Anonymousreply 34December 31, 2020 12:36 AM

Just as bad as those going to Disneyland, crowded beaches, etc. So stupid.

by Anonymousreply 35December 31, 2020 12:37 AM

r32 not true. The plane ride itself is safe. It has been proven that planes do not spread covid due to the air filtration systems.

r35 Disneyland is closed.

by Anonymousreply 36December 31, 2020 12:38 AM

I really can't stand fucking fakes/liars/hypocrites

"Save lives!" #hashtag #fuckthat #imeanYOUnotME

by Anonymousreply 37December 31, 2020 12:38 AM

[quote] not true. The plane ride itself is safe. It has been proven that planes do not spread covid due to the air filtration systems.

Actually, no it hasn't. That's all PR stunting from the airlines.

by Anonymousreply 38December 31, 2020 12:39 AM

R36 doesn't want us to know she's traveling

#besafegirl #fatlivesmatter

by Anonymousreply 39December 31, 2020 12:40 AM

I’m gonna get a vaccine and put it on social media!

I’m going to do a bunch of activities that are not safe for people who can’t access a vaccine and put it on social media!

Jealous bitches! Let me know on social media! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 40December 31, 2020 12:44 AM

r38 from the CDC Most viruses and other germs do not spread easily on flights because of how air circulates and is filtered on airplanes. However, social distancing is difficult on crowded flights, and sitting within 6 feet of others, sometimes for hours, may increase your risk of getting COVID-19.Dec 2, 2020

r39 Nope I stay at home. I travel for work, have not been on the road since Feb 2020.

I get it. He should not be flaunting his partying ways but again - guy is a nurse. Frontline worker. Its not like there are photos of him in a a sea of maskless gay men shoulder to shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 41December 31, 2020 1:13 AM

A lot of gay nurses really are just trashy sluts.

by Anonymousreply 42December 31, 2020 1:17 AM

I'm always amazed at people with professional jobs who post their entire lives and/or show semi-nudity on instagram. Do they really think their employer and coworkers won't find out? Dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 43December 31, 2020 1:18 AM

[quote] Its not like there are photos of him in a a sea of maskless gay men shoulder to shoulder.

Because the White Party is BANNING photos and videos of the event

by Anonymousreply 44December 31, 2020 1:20 AM

It's jarring, but I'm not surprised -- male nurses are notorious Hos.

by Anonymousreply 45December 31, 2020 1:21 AM

He has restricted all his social media. This story must have hit the airwaves!

by Anonymousreply 46December 31, 2020 1:21 AM

He's the kind of guy who spread AIDS on the basis that AIDS was merely a hoax against gays.

by Anonymousreply 47December 31, 2020 1:27 AM

Yep R47.

by Anonymousreply 48December 31, 2020 1:30 AM

Someone just tweeted

"Traveling for a private getaway solely with your man that you live with is not the same as being a frontline health care worker taking an international trip to go to a circuit party at the peak of the pandemic."

by Anonymousreply 49December 31, 2020 1:30 AM

[quote] Meanwhile he should lose his job the minute he returns.

Someone just tweeted out the hospital he works at, complete with the link to "Contact Us" (link below)

The nurse is from Austin, Texas!

People are trying to "cancel" the nurse!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 31, 2020 1:33 AM

He's the kind of guy who spread AIDS on the basis that AIDS was merely a hoax against gays.

by Anonymousreply 51December 31, 2020 1:36 AM

Stupid whore. I hope he gets eaten by a shark.

by Anonymousreply 52December 31, 2020 1:39 AM

Damn y'all are brutal.

by Anonymousreply 53December 31, 2020 1:44 AM

R51 - I wasn't old enough to remember at the height of the AIDS epidemic - were there really people who believed AIDS was a hoax at the time? That's vile if so.

by Anonymousreply 54December 31, 2020 1:49 AM

I love watching trains derail and then sifting through the wreckage afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 55December 31, 2020 1:51 AM

On one hand, I believe all nurses, after 2020, need some major breaks and a vacation.

But bitch - don't be posting your thirst traps all over social media!

How much you want to bet he was exposed by a co-worker at whatever hospital he works at?

This guy is going to get a few emails and phone calls from his employer for sure. But - I don't think he's technically doing anything illegal.

by Anonymousreply 56December 31, 2020 1:58 AM

[quote] How much you want to bet he was exposed by a co-worker at whatever hospital he works at?

It is a self-inflicted because it is the male nurse that posted all the pictures (including getting vaccinated) - so nobody exposed him, but himself

by Anonymousreply 57December 31, 2020 1:59 AM

No not illegal but he's killed his credibility as a health care worker though R56.

If I were a health care professional I wouldn't want to employ someone like this.

by Anonymousreply 58December 31, 2020 2:06 AM

I'm in a gay PV facebook group and every other post is someone posting a thirst trap photo and some variation of I'm going to be in PV X dates. What bars, beaches, restaurants, etc are open, should I go to, blah, blah. Or how do the current restrictions affect MY vacation plans, woe is me I can't possibly think of giving up a week in PV during a global health pandemic. It is almost exclusively US tourists making these type of posts.

Meanwhile the city is back under some form of restrictions including the cancellation of NYE parties, so the promoters are doing what they did at Halloween. Bussing everyone to the next state over and holding the parties there.

Almost every post I see on social media is of the clubs and bars packed shoulder to shoulder.

The few people in this group who call these posts out are quickly shouted down as living their lives in fear, stop telling people how to live their lives, etc. It's embarrassing as a gay person.

by Anonymousreply 59December 31, 2020 2:15 AM

Ooops, meant to say the bars/clubs are packed with non one wearing masks.

r 59

by Anonymousreply 60December 31, 2020 2:18 AM

[quote] I'm in a gay PV facebook group

R59 what is so special about Puerto Vallarta?

by Anonymousreply 61December 31, 2020 2:22 AM

Yes R59. Not surprising.

The COVID-19 pandemic has shown Americans to be the most petulant, self-absorbed, vacuous and entitled people on the planet who literally spend every waking moment either trying it on to see how they can get around the rules so that nothing inconveniences anything they want to do or complaining about how they can't do everything they want to do whenever they want to do it. All with absolutely no thought or care for anyone else. And this behavior has been seeded and encouraged from all kinds of official sources.

That's what I will specifically remember from this pandemic. These people.

by Anonymousreply 62December 31, 2020 2:25 AM

He looks like a piece of gristle.

by Anonymousreply 63December 31, 2020 2:26 AM

R59 I'm in one of those groups as well and it's frustrating as hell. I went to PV Pride with a group of friends in 2019 and loved how welcoming and nice the city was. Now I'm afraid these careless Americans are going to fuck up that welcoming atmosphere. I've been aching to get back there, but I know I have to wait it out. The reckless behavior during the pandemic could end up making a bad reputation for the rest of us. I want Puerto Vallarta to be safe & healthy for the locals.

by Anonymousreply 64December 31, 2020 2:27 AM

I'm surprised more Mexican cities haven't chosen to to throw all Americans out yet. In 2020, we are constantly showing the world that we are too self-absorbed to care about anything other than ourselves. Well, at least like 50% of the country or so...

by Anonymousreply 65December 31, 2020 2:29 AM

It takes at least 2 weeks for the vaccine to even start providing any protections.

by Anonymousreply 66December 31, 2020 2:30 AM

Gay men showing off their abs are as gross as skinny women showing off their rib cage.

by Anonymousreply 67December 31, 2020 2:31 AM

3 weeks R66.

by Anonymousreply 68December 31, 2020 2:31 AM

R61 in my opinion it turning into a gay destination has ruined it. The "gayborhood" has become overrun with cookie cutter condo buildings and is nothing but gay US tourists behaving as US tourists do in most places. There are 50 some gay bars there which is crazy for the population. I live in a city with 3x the population and we have 5 or 6.

I've been going for years with family and usually go to the gay beach one day and go out to the gay bars one night of our trip, but otherwise mostly avoid that scene. It's not why I've ever gone there and I'm past my days of needing to be at a gay bar every night of the week, even on vacation.

Other than it now being a huge gay destination, there is still a lot to offer. There are restaurants (estimated around 250) of any flavor you desire, with meals ranging from street tacos for a few dollars to sit down dinners you can drop a few hundred on. There is a fantastic botanical garden about 40 minutes away, several sleepy beach towns you can take a water taxi to and hang out for a day, a great art walk, day trips to Bucerías (artsy town with a huge outdoor market), Sayulita (surfer/hippy vibe), jungle, ocean, etc. The beach really isn't that great compared to the Caribbean side, but gets the job done if you want to hang in the sun for a while. It's still relatively inexpensive, although prices are being driven up by the number of US and Canadians buying homes there. The people are friendly and the boys are cute if you're into that sort of thing.

For me living on the west coast, it's an easy and inexpensive getaway so has always been a place I've gone to with family several times a year. I still love it, but have definitely lost some of that loving feeling as the gay scene has taken over.

by Anonymousreply 69December 31, 2020 2:43 AM

thanks for answering R69 - I had no idea Puerto Vallarta is now a gay resort town

by Anonymousreply 70December 31, 2020 2:47 AM

R69 that was a verbose way to make the post about you. Good job!

by Anonymousreply 71December 31, 2020 2:49 AM

R 70 Jeffery Sanker of White Party fame owns a few huge clubs there and host big circuit parties throughout the year. They have pride, bear week and other themed events that draw huge crowds. It's been a popular gay destination for years, but it feels as if it's really exploded in the last 5-10.

by Anonymousreply 72December 31, 2020 2:50 AM

R71 usually when someone asks your opinion about a subject, your answer reflects your experience with it.

I am wordy about this subject because watching the selfish Americans have zero regard for the people who live in PV or the people they are going to go back home to pisses me off.

You're free to chime in with something useful, but my guess is you'd rather just snark to be a bitch without adding anything to the conversation.

Back to the nurse, a friend said it appears he just graduated from Louisville last year and was a cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 73December 31, 2020 2:58 AM

Are there nudes? A sex tape?

by Anonymousreply 74December 31, 2020 3:02 AM

His TikTok is still open and contains the usual vacuous bullshit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 31, 2020 3:09 AM

PV is fun, but it's not one of those destinations where you can totally relax. It's a place you go in the pool, but you don't get your hair wet. I think it's bad optics for this nurse. Nurses, rightfully so, have been saying not enough is done, people aren't listening to the rules, and then they break them themselves. It's not just this nurse, but anyone who has any type of authority breaks the rules, it undermines the collective message and eventually people stop listening. From governors, to mayors, to health workers, you've got to walk the walk if you want the public to sacrifice. At the very least, he could have gone, turned his phone off and kept the trip discreet. He did get to go viral, just not in the way he intended.

by Anonymousreply 76December 31, 2020 3:13 AM

r79 exactly - if you go somewhere stay the fuck off social media- All these tick tok kids are in the Bahamas and getting DRAAAAAGGED for going. Especially that Charlie D'Amico? (I tihnk that is her name) after she got caught going out in LA she posted a tiktok about staying home and staying safe and then goes to the Bahamas.

by Anonymousreply 77December 31, 2020 3:22 AM

Even if he hadn't gone to Mexico it's just annoying that a nurse is so vacuous and attention seeking. I think medical professionals should have some dignity.

by Anonymousreply 78December 31, 2020 3:27 AM

[quote] WHAT A WHORE!!! Who travels to Mexico?

Apparently everyone! Mexico is the 3rd most popular destination in the world.

by Anonymousreply 79December 31, 2020 3:53 AM

Nice bod. I mean, I get the impulse and the desire to be "free" but he should know better. Also, doesn't he need the second dose, or was Monday the second dose?

He could at least have the decency to post pics of him bent over a boat getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 80December 31, 2020 3:53 AM

gay nurse seem to be the biggest attention seekers, whores, and muscle marys

by Anonymousreply 81December 31, 2020 3:54 AM

You're so right, R81!

by Anonymousreply 82December 31, 2020 3:57 AM

Shangela is also in PV. Saw a photo of her and two guys at Mantamar (ugh). None wearing masks, although they are outdoors.

by Anonymousreply 83December 31, 2020 4:05 AM

These people need to be shunned like Trumpers! They want their freedumbs, they’ll have to answer for them!

by Anonymousreply 84December 31, 2020 4:09 AM

Now he’s got his Official Slut certificate.

But wait! Don’t you need a second inoculation, before its effectiveness is official?

So maybe this slut is a tad premature.

by Anonymousreply 85December 31, 2020 4:19 AM

Puerto Vallarta has been a gay resort town since the 90's. Some of you need to get out more.

Unfortunately, the desirable area of PV for the gays is only so big. I worry about it getting ruined.

by Anonymousreply 86December 31, 2020 4:26 AM

R86 it’s on its way. Overbuilt with cookie cutter condo buildings and constant construction noise.

Looking at the nurse’s Tik Tok, how does a nurse from Austin get 74k followers?

by Anonymousreply 87December 31, 2020 4:37 AM

7th most popular R79.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 31, 2020 4:40 AM

I've been in PV during Christmas and New Year's - it was a mob and I vowed never to go there during that time again.

I hope there aren't as many Guadalajara, American and Canadian queens as there usually is. Plus there are tons of straights and Mexicans there that week as well.

PV is pretty dense in Zona Romantica - I could see this sending COVID rates soaring.

by Anonymousreply 89December 31, 2020 4:45 AM

R88, your stats are from 2018, posted in 2019. From 2019 to 2020 Mexico is the 3rd most visited country in the world

by Anonymousreply 90December 31, 2020 5:25 AM

It seems like everyone goes to Mexico these days? Is this a new thing?

by Anonymousreply 91December 31, 2020 5:28 AM

[bold]*Wikipedia's stats[/bold] R90. Please contact them to discuss what you think they should have listed on their website.

In the meantime, feel free to supply some kind of proof instead of just posting something you've clearly pulled out of your ass and expecting everyone else to believe you. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 92December 31, 2020 5:28 AM

R92 = disinformation troll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 31, 2020 5:35 AM

Est-ce qu'elle mange??

by Anonymousreply 94December 31, 2020 5:41 AM

Well, I'd rather he do this than commit suicide or eat and lose his abs because of the stress.

This whole pandemic feels a bit like another closet.

by Anonymousreply 95December 31, 2020 5:51 AM

You're saying I'm a disinformation troll because I posted a link to Wikipedia R93? You hysterical screeching slobbering flouncing batshit crazy cuntflap.

Here's a link from the World Population Review - not some self-serving Mexican propaganda about their own country.

Mexico is #7 for 2020. So just stop lying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 31, 2020 5:51 AM

R54, I remember in the 90s hearing a lot of conspiracy theories about how it was the antiretroviral drugs killing people with HIV, not the virus itself. There were musicians involved in it and everything, people like The Foo Fighters and Nina Hagen. It was so weird and creepy.

PS, this guy has those looks that I feel are always being held up to us as an ideal body... but he doesn't do it for me at all. Am I the only one? It's too... I dunno how to explain it, except that when Stephen Fry did his tour of American, he spoke about the bodies on Miami beaches that are so perfect and beautiful that the irony is they are actually really ugly. And I see what he meant.

by Anonymousreply 97December 31, 2020 6:01 AM

Just admit you were wrong R96. It’s not the end of the world. There various articles about this and you are just embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 98December 31, 2020 6:04 AM

I meant *tour of AMERICA at R97. My New Year's resolution is better proof-reading.

by Anonymousreply 99December 31, 2020 6:07 AM

Get posting all the links from reputable websites then R98 you insane liar.

All the reputable sources say Mexico is the 7th most popular travel destination no matter the year.

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 100December 31, 2020 6:07 AM

Apparently the UNWTO (World Tourism Organization ) has less credibility than the expert at R88. Just admit you were wrong. So what if you are wrong?

by Anonymousreply 101December 31, 2020 6:16 AM

LINK?

by Anonymousreply 102December 31, 2020 6:18 AM

Nurses are not professionals. They have an important function, but they are not professionals.

by Anonymousreply 103December 31, 2020 9:13 AM

[quote] Whats the problem? He is vaccinated?

It’s two shots. He only received the first.

He needs to be fired immediately. Someone this dumb is too dangerous to be working in a hospital. No doubt he blew his way through nursing school. Total brainless himbo.

by Anonymousreply 104December 31, 2020 9:22 AM

R28

You don't know anything of the sort.

As with flu injections many hospitals or healthcare networks are mandating doctors and nurses (especially the latter) to get the covid-19 vaccine. In fact any employer can make such a requirement, and it is perfectly legal. Only recourse any employee seeking to get out of it is a religious, health or other exemption as outlined in law.

by Anonymousreply 105December 31, 2020 9:59 AM

Really fucked up, and I hate to admit it but he should be reprimanded. It'd be different if he had adhered to the vaccine protocols AND THEN went to STD-ville. But this was just a waste of a vaccine shot. Kinda like giving a kidney to someone who goes out drinking a month later.

by Anonymousreply 106December 31, 2020 10:01 AM

I am unsurprised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 31, 2020 10:06 AM

bitch b cut

by Anonymousreply 108December 31, 2020 10:28 AM

[quote] The COVID-19 pandemic has shown ̶ ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶ 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔 to be the most petulant, self-absorbed, vacuous and entitled people on the planet who literally spend every waking moment either trying it on to see how they can get around the rules so that nothing inconveniences anything they want to do or complaining about how they can't do everything they want to do whenever they want to do it.

by Anonymousreply 109December 31, 2020 10:34 AM

R103

It's funny because it isn't true.

In nearly every state via practice act Registered nurses are "professional", this as opposed to Licensed Vocational or Practical nurses who are just that.

by Anonymousreply 110December 31, 2020 11:03 AM

R87

He's got a rocking body and isn't that bad to look at either. That alone will get you several hundred followers easily.

The rest likely comes down to other guys just like himself; the entire worldwide Instaho/social media/beautiful young gay man set. Or at least those adjacent enough to "young" they are welcomed to hang with the bros....

by Anonymousreply 111December 31, 2020 11:23 AM

[quote] and assume’s

Oh, DEAR!!

by Anonymousreply 112December 31, 2020 12:14 PM

[quote] but he doesn't do it for me at all. Am I the only one?

Nope.

Not by a long shot.

by Anonymousreply 113December 31, 2020 12:14 PM

Reckless and immature behavior. For his patients sake he needs to be fired promptly.

by Anonymousreply 114December 31, 2020 12:15 PM

[quote]Whats the problem? He is vaccinated?

Two problems. First, It takes a while for the vaccine to cajole your body into building up resistance to Corona for one and requires two shots for maximum effect. Second, while the vaccine should prevent you from becoming seriously ill, it will not prevent infection nor stop you from harbouring it and passing it onto others. You still need to socially distance until all the vulnerable have been vaccinated.

Now, nursie might easily pick up and pass on the bug in hospital but at the very least there should be mitigating controls in place to limit this possibility. No such luck where you are half naked all over some other sweaty dimwit in Mexico. Plus, since the virus is mutating, he is also risking spreading newer strains back home.

by Anonymousreply 115December 31, 2020 12:24 PM

Mexico is a popular destination during Covid because it has no travel restrictions—no need to show a negative test, no need to quarantine.

And cases are rising exponentially there.

His visit to Mexico is absolutely irresponsible.

by Anonymousreply 116December 31, 2020 12:40 PM

One shot would give him about 50% immunity after a week. Still, it’s a terrible look that he’s apparently a frontline worker and suddenly he’s partying it up and obviously fucking lots of Toms, Dicks, and Harrys without any masking or social distancing.

by Anonymousreply 117December 31, 2020 12:42 PM

Has he had the requisite circuit party spitroast yet?

by Anonymousreply 118December 31, 2020 12:43 PM

So desperate to be a star—those Tiktoks are embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 119December 31, 2020 12:43 PM

So many gay nurses have been awful since the beginning of the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 120December 31, 2020 12:44 PM

I sent this article to one of my friends and he called this idiot a, “faggot’s faggot”. I have no clue what it means, but it makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 121December 31, 2020 12:50 PM

If I had a dollar for every person who ruined their career by posting idiotic shit on social media...

by Anonymousreply 122December 31, 2020 12:51 PM

Yes, he’s cute, but why is everyone so desperate to be loved as a social media star?

The narcissism is off the charts

by Anonymousreply 123December 31, 2020 12:52 PM

You can't get COVID if you have a six-pack. DUH!

by Anonymousreply 124December 31, 2020 12:57 PM

“Most male nurses are trashy sluts.”

Actually this is true. As a 40+ year old male nurse myself, I can attest to this. Many male nurses have stories like mine. We were extremely attractive in our youths, but not necessarily academic geniuses. We knew we wouldn’t be successful entrepreneurs or go far in the business world, but we did have the ability to study and memorize what we had to for nursing school. We depended on our looks and had a promiscuous, adventure-filled youth. All the while being pragmatic enough to know we would need to have a skill to pay our own bills when they stopped getting paid by “generous” boyfriends. I look at the whore in OPs pics and think that could have been me if there had been social media when I was in my 20s. Although he’s an extra layer of stupidity that I like to think I am not. I do remember, however, my ego being a mile high when my body looked like that. It can make you make poor decisions for sure.

by Anonymousreply 125December 31, 2020 12:58 PM

KWEEN Nursie Nurse, pandemic expert @ R124 I think you should open a specific thread for questions.

Kind of like open mike night.

I really do.

by Anonymousreply 126December 31, 2020 1:06 PM

Totally unprofessional. He probably flosses people's teeth while they're still awake.

by Anonymousreply 127December 31, 2020 1:14 PM

So Gavin and Nancy and others can break the rules, but this nurse can't?

by Anonymousreply 128December 31, 2020 1:15 PM

Typical gay white male.

by Anonymousreply 129December 31, 2020 1:18 PM

How many cocks has he taken in PV by the time those pics were taken?

I say 7

by Anonymousreply 130December 31, 2020 1:19 PM

Gay nurses are slutty but nothing compared to gay flight attendants

by Anonymousreply 131December 31, 2020 1:19 PM

[quote]So Gavin and Nancy and others can break the rules, but this nurse can't?

Perhaps if Gavin had worn speedos to French Laundry, the gays would have been more forgiving.

by Anonymousreply 132December 31, 2020 1:20 PM

Ssssooooo many gay men I know have snuck off to PV over the past two months and many more plan to go in January. I was just invited to a trip with a small party in mid-January. I refused. The other half have gone off to Hawaii. I think people are just tired of waiting because it's been 10 months and most people are fed up. Seeing so many people go on their trips only to come back negative or with no symptoms encourages this behavior in others.

I also had friends that were down in PV in November on another trip I was invited on (bitch I'm popular). They had fun and I suppose they were following safety precautions because they've come back and all tested negative. Made me feel somewhat foolish for locking myself up in my apartment, while they were having a grand old time on the beach. Since they didn't catch COVID I have to admit that I felt foolish for not going considering the weeks I took waffling back and forth about flying down with them.

But, we are so close to getting the vaccine out to people. I decided to ignore the siren calls and make tentative plans for a beach vacation in Europe late in the summer. I'm optimistic that we can travel over there again and that I get the vaccine in time. It is very challenging to sit back in my lonely apartment without much human interaction as I do my part to stay healthy and stop the spread. This nurse probably needed a break, but he should have considered the optics and medical directions regarding the vaccine. It might end up being a wasted dosage since he's out traveling and hanging out in a vacation spot so soon after the shot.

by Anonymousreply 133December 31, 2020 1:30 PM

r38 is correct that the lack of spread on planes has yet to be determined. Now, we would expect to see more flight attendants catch COVID so there may be some merits to the study. But the air filtration study was conducted by Boeing so there is already a large bias and I do not think it was related to COVID. People just applied COVID to their study regarding air filtration. It is still an unknown.

by Anonymousreply 134December 31, 2020 1:36 PM

I’ve seen so many Facebook friends say—The rules to visit Hawaii are too onerous; I’m going to Mexico—

WTF?? As if there’s nothing going on in the world

by Anonymousreply 135December 31, 2020 1:39 PM

r62 Americans aren't the only ones partying in PV. Lots of Canadians are down there as well. Get bent bitch.

by Anonymousreply 136December 31, 2020 1:39 PM

We know Covid travels because of airflow in restaurants. I wouldn’t expect planes to me much different.

The main difference is people usually have to wear masks constantly on planes

by Anonymousreply 137December 31, 2020 1:40 PM

R110,

I can’t think of any other “professional” who has multiple layers of supervisors, who are easily replaced by workers from 3rd world countries, or whose job it is to clean shit.

You’re confused by the term “professional” license. It refers to your “profession”. Of course this whore has a profession. The common definition of professional is used to describe a particular social stratum of well-educated workers who enjoy considerable work autonomy and who are commonly engaged in creative and intellectually challenging work. This definition is what a nurse is not.

by Anonymousreply 138December 31, 2020 1:42 PM

I have antibodies - why can’t I travel? Seems like there needs to be some rationality applied - especially if we now have millions who are vaccinated. Yes - everyone should wear masks and maintain protocols. But vaccinations and antibodies should be a consideration.

by Anonymousreply 139December 31, 2020 1:44 PM

r139 your antibodies protect you, potentially, but it doesn't mean that your cum smelling breath isn't laced with COVID particles. We really should have shut down all air travel, especially international air travel, once the vaccines were approved by the FAA. Put people in a holding pattern until we get the drugs out and encourage people to go through one more push for safety. The government should subsidize the airlines to ensure they stay afloat while grounded. We covered for the banks in 2008 we can cover for our airlines.

Express the number of dosages we need before travel can resume. Find a way to convince the drug manufacturers to allow their US plants to produce the vaccine to speed up production.

by Anonymousreply 140December 31, 2020 1:53 PM

You can still get COVID with antibodies. Just this week I learned about an elderly lady that got COVID twice and now needs an oxygen tank to go about her day to day.

by Anonymousreply 141December 31, 2020 1:54 PM

I understand how people feel cooped up and want to travel again—but everything will slowly get back to normal as the vaccines roll out.

It’ll take about 6 months, so it pains me when I see gays rushing to PV and act like everything is completely normal.

Then we’ll have to see a slew of stories about “Don’t do what I did” BS

by Anonymousreply 142December 31, 2020 2:06 PM

Do you really think he’s going to quarantine before he returns to his hospital job and infects all the patients?

by Anonymousreply 143December 31, 2020 2:07 PM

[Quote] So Gavin and Nancy and others can break the rules, but this nurse can't?

The scale isnt even comparable. Your example is laughable

by Anonymousreply 144December 31, 2020 2:07 PM

He needs to get fucked NOW!!

by Anonymousreply 145December 31, 2020 2:08 PM

R138 - stop being so condescending. Most professionals have multiple layers of management above them and they do the work given to them by management. They're not autonomous doing their own creative and intellectually demanding work without the project being assigned to them. Typically.

I know you just want to shit on nurses and perhaps this one in particular, but save your condescension and insults for some other group, particularly after what nurses have had to go through in 2020. Shit that most 'professionals' you describe would never have to deal with behind their keyboards.

by Anonymousreply 146December 31, 2020 2:26 PM

He's gorgeous and I don't begrudge him doing his TikToking, wanting to have fun, live life to the fullest, and showing off his hot body. But a nurse going on vacation during a pandemic, vaccinated or not, is just stupid. He should have had better sense than that. He's still a kid basicially. He's got the rest of his life to have fun.

by Anonymousreply 147December 31, 2020 2:31 PM

r147 funny you call him a kid, meanwhile actual children, teenagers, are sacrificing their last years of HS to follow guidelines. If someone under 18 can get the hint then surely a healthcare professional should know better.

by Anonymousreply 148December 31, 2020 2:39 PM

[quote] he needs to be fired promptly.

Ain't nobody firing no nurses right now -- even if this one is a bonehead.

by Anonymousreply 149December 31, 2020 2:39 PM

He's an NICU nurse? No compromised immune systems there; they barely have one.

And a thirsty attention whore who posts videos a teenager should be doing. But dance girl, dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 31, 2020 2:39 PM

Cock over COVID.

by Anonymousreply 151December 31, 2020 3:07 PM

He must have spent hours in the gym everyday getting that rock hard body. Couple that with the exhausting job of nursing and the strict dieting and there’s no way this hunk was going to let the year end without getting his Speedo-clad ass to PV. Tyler’s in his peak whoring years and he wasn’t going to let all that hard work go to waste. It’s completely understandable.

by Anonymousreply 152December 31, 2020 3:20 PM

I hate him because he is hot. And people will give him a break because he is hot and fits the unrealistic standards for gay men.

If it was an average person people would be easier to chastise him.

by Anonymousreply 153December 31, 2020 3:21 PM

DL fave Sam Cushing was there too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 31, 2020 3:36 PM

I may not have begrudged him all the things I noted in my R147 post, but I do begrudge him that flatscreen on the wall up above the fireplace. I hate that about as much as draperies that are intentionally so long they drag on the floor. Both things must be stamped out and the people who do them must be shamed, publicly and most strenuously!

by Anonymousreply 155December 31, 2020 3:38 PM

When I came to Spain and saw people partying, I thought to myself “what the fuck?”...

by Anonymousreply 156December 31, 2020 3:43 PM

The Jeffrey Sanker email for the White Party in PV asks people to not disclose the address and no social media posts. That alone tells you they know what they’re doing isn’t right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 31, 2020 4:13 PM

It’s not right but it’s ok

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 31, 2020 5:04 PM

[quote] It’s not right but it’s ok

It's not right, period.

by Anonymousreply 159December 31, 2020 6:39 PM

He just made his TikTok private.

He’s feeling the heat of being a complete asshole

by Anonymousreply 160December 31, 2020 7:00 PM

r154 of course that bitch would be down there. Then come January he will post some inspirational video for all us people under quarantine as if he's been doing his part and not vacation all summer and into the winter. I hate how hard it is to chastise these people without sounding like a jealous hoe, but these men win everything. Genetic lottery, good jobs (though nursing school ain't easy), and they get to have a blast in their 20s.

Ok, I am jealous. Look at this guy (on the left) with his best friend (another nurse). He had th nerve to say coming out was hard and that he suffers from "depression". So sick of these sexy instagram gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 31, 2020 7:11 PM

r155 since formal dinning rooms have fallen out of fashion the regular living room must act as the formal and informal sitting room. Where would you have placed the TV if not over the fireplace?

by Anonymousreply 162December 31, 2020 7:12 PM

R162, in another room

by Anonymousreply 163December 31, 2020 7:13 PM

[Quote] He must have spent hours in the gym everyday getting that rock hard body.

If you eat right and take steroids, an hour a day will get you that body

by Anonymousreply 164December 31, 2020 7:14 PM

How many cocks has he taken in Mexico already?

That vaccine isn’t going to prevent gonorrhea and syphilis

by Anonymousreply 165December 31, 2020 7:15 PM

Give the guy a break.

His job is cleaning bedpans. He needs time to relax.

by Anonymousreply 166December 31, 2020 7:16 PM

r163 but that is likely the only room with a couch. You want guests and the people living in the house to be comfortable while watching TV. If anything it's fireplaces that have become obsolete eye sours, especially the gas ones slapped into middl class homes with only the most basic looking designs.

It's 2020, the TV in the living room is perfectly acceptable, even over a fireplace. It beats the dated photo of the family that would have been up there in decades past. Get over it and welcome to the 21st Century.

by Anonymousreply 167December 31, 2020 7:26 PM

r164 steroids and food don't get you that body. You still need to lift.

by Anonymousreply 168December 31, 2020 7:27 PM

I wanted to see what it was all about down there. Here is a video from a guy that was down there for NYE 2020. He said that last year (2019) they did ziplines and other natrual stuff. This time he said they mainly went to the White Party, how hilariously vapid.

Opening party 0:37

Pool party 2:35

DJ Suri set 6:36

DJ Suri selfie 6:52

DJ Suri singing 8:22

DJ Suri selfie 9:29

Steve Grand - All American Boy 11:47

Steve Grand - Stay 16:03

They looked like they had a good time so can't fault them for wanting a fun little vacation. Steve's song Stay is actually decent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169December 31, 2020 7:32 PM

^Sorry I meant NYE 2019/NY 2020.

by Anonymousreply 170December 31, 2020 7:35 PM

R168 He didn't claim steroids, food, and zero hours a day in the gym.

by Anonymousreply 171December 31, 2020 7:36 PM

This IG account shames gays breaking covid recommendations. The three most recent posts are all nurses in PV.

Then there’s the post of queens giving K to their rhumba.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 31, 2020 9:26 PM

[quote] Give the guy a break.

He can take a break at home, not in a foreign country.

by Anonymousreply 173December 31, 2020 9:28 PM

"Giving K to their rhumba"? Roomba? Mamba? What on earth does this mean?

by Anonymousreply 174December 31, 2020 10:21 PM

Is that Nurse Jakey pictured at R161? DL has discussed him before. Will he be at the party too?

by Anonymousreply 175December 31, 2020 10:24 PM

R174 the robot vacuum. Roomba?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 31, 2020 10:33 PM

These fucking nurses with their steths as if they are drs.

by Anonymousreply 177December 31, 2020 11:09 PM

R161

Jealousy doesn't become you at all...

by Anonymousreply 178December 31, 2020 11:25 PM

Hospitals in Puerto Vallarta are at 100 percent capacity with COVID patients: “In Jalisco, the positivity rate, that is, the risk of acquiring the virus is high, reaching 65%, while statewide, general hospital total occupancy is 33%, three points higher than last week. According to the IRAG Network Information System, the hospitals that are in the red, that is, with a capacity of 78 to 100 percent are the Puerto Vallarta Regional Hospital, the Guadalajara Regional Military Hospital, and the Zapopan Military Infirmary, all at 100 percent occupancy.”

by Anonymousreply 179December 31, 2020 11:28 PM

r179 at some point the Mexican government needs to be blamed for this as well. Why haven't they shut down these beach resorts? They value money over safety just like the US. It's hard to feel sympathy when their own government could give two shits.

by Anonymousreply 180December 31, 2020 11:32 PM

I am jealous! I'm sitting home in LA reading the DL on NYE. All my friends are on vacation with their SO and I decided to stay home. Seeing these photos at R172 make me feel like I should have done something fun. I had these last 2 weeks semi off and I could have worked from home in Mexico. I don't do social media and seeing these IG posts makes me realize I am the minority staying home when I'm fit, healthy, youngish adj, certainly the age of those posting. Well fuck it, I am going to Mykonos this summer as a reward. My big day tomorrow is watching season 3 of Cobra Kai on Netflix that's dropping :-(

by Anonymousreply 181December 31, 2020 11:34 PM

How much lack of self-awareness do you have to have to post pictures like this...

by Anonymousreply 182December 31, 2020 11:44 PM

It is his life and he has a right to live it as he sees fit!

by Anonymousreply 183January 1, 2021 12:09 AM

t183 I think generally most people live by that motto. But when your actions can lead to me getting sick then it becomes our problem. If they bring back that stronger stand to some city not suffering from it then those people will be screwed. COVID is not a personal issue unless yo are living alone on some land that you never leave. They will be in airports, in Ubers, subways, busses, grocery stores, and if they are unlucky, hospitals within the next few weeks. That means other people have to be in proximity to these party queens.

COVID stopped being a personal issue in March 2020.

by Anonymousreply 184January 1, 2021 12:14 AM

r179 Also tell the nurse that the first shot only gives him like 70% compared to 95% of two doses. Also it takes ten days to even begin immunity from the shot. But he probably feels invincible. Keep in mind this happened with a nurse that got the vaccine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 1, 2021 1:53 AM

It takes at least a week to get some immunity after the first shot. You get about 50% after the first week. Up to 70% after three weeks.

by Anonymousreply 186January 1, 2021 2:26 AM

Does the shot protect him against chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, anal warts....

by Anonymousreply 187January 1, 2021 3:38 AM

The dumb slut needs to be fired because someone that stupid shouldn't be taking care of hospital patients.

by Anonymousreply 188January 1, 2021 3:49 AM

So meany jealous homophobes and gaycels in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 189January 1, 2021 3:55 AM

So many White Party cum dumps in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 190January 1, 2021 3:57 AM

R188, there is currently an acute nurse shortage as the coronavirus rages. He's not getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 191January 1, 2021 4:10 AM

It is Sanker - who is hosting this white party weekend who should be punished. According to the PV authorities, all NYE parties have been canceld and bars and clubs have to close at 7 P.M. The white party is being held at Saker's club starting at 6 - so what they get an hour? Fun.

by Anonymousreply 192January 1, 2021 4:19 AM

[quote] [R188], there is currently an acute nurse shortage as the coronavirus rages. He's not getting fired.

But he’s not a cute nurse. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 193January 1, 2021 4:32 AM

r191 The issue is that quality of care decreases because all the smart good quality medical workers are quitting, going on hiatus, or dying. So the only ones left are the dumb whores and the ones in it for the money.

by Anonymousreply 194January 1, 2021 4:32 AM

Is he still being trashed online?

by Anonymousreply 195January 1, 2021 5:10 AM

R193, that's a good one -- that made me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 196January 1, 2021 5:17 AM

R192 they’re bussing everyone to the next state over and holding the party at a private residence. They did the same thing at Halloween after Jalisco enacted similar restrictions as are in effect now.

I believe 6pm was the meetup and when the busses started shuttling people to the party.

Sanker is scum.

by Anonymousreply 197January 1, 2021 5:38 AM

Is it literally thousands of gays at the party?

by Anonymousreply 198January 1, 2021 12:30 PM

R184, don't waste your time with that MAGAt. Here's a thread he started last week:

[quote]Up until now, the general public has pretty much gone along with draconian restrictions in many parts of the country, which have essentially been like living in a police state. However, now that the vaccinations have started etc, in another six months tops, these restrictions need to be gone! Otherwise, the public needs to rise up in mass protests 10 as big as the BLM protests this past spring. People need to show these power hungary scumbags that the party is over!

by Anonymousreply 199January 1, 2021 12:37 PM

The nurse gets the last laugh because he’s just suck down the cum of 17 hot men.

by Anonymousreply 200January 1, 2021 12:49 PM

[quote] I was shocked to see some FB friends are vacationing in Mexico after they have been very vocal about supporting Fauci and posting about masks, etc. all year. One is a nurse!

I’ve seen similar on social media, people having huge parties for NYE for instance, no masks of course. They claim “it’s just friends and family, none of us are sick” — showing they have the same ignorance they’re complaining about in others, the same blind spots.

by Anonymousreply 201January 1, 2021 1:02 PM

PV for NYE seems like a lot of time and effort to go to for anonymous, drug fueled muscle sex. But what do I know? I'm one of those gays that would be labeled "too poor" and "too unattractive" to be in their presence.

by Anonymousreply 202January 1, 2021 1:06 PM

[quote] Mexican government needs to be blamed for this as well. Why haven't they shut down these beach resorts?

Ain’t nobody messing with the gay PV mafia. They’ll cut you down in no time the moment they sniff your homophobic ass. Pink mafia doesn’t care if you are a politician.

by Anonymousreply 203January 1, 2021 1:07 PM

Have there been any updates on Nurse Jerky?

by Anonymousreply 204January 1, 2021 1:08 PM

The key takeaway for me is that they are just so thirsty regardless of the current global health climate. Like if you want to go somewhere tropical and get railed by strangers, fine. But if you don't post it on social for others to get "jealous" then why bother? So they do. And then they wonder why people blast them on the internet.

Have we learned nothing from COVID Corey?

by Anonymousreply 205January 1, 2021 1:17 PM

Is Steve Grand attending this white party?

by Anonymousreply 206January 1, 2021 1:27 PM

All the A-Gays should be dumped into an arena so they can all fight to the death to prove which of them is the prettiest chunk of narcissistic, self-absorbed, plastic. Also, the guy who runs all the White Party bullshit needs to be taken out for being a homicidal douche bag that cares more about getting money from the aforementioned A-Gays than he does to the safety of his own community...if he's even gay.

by Anonymousreply 207January 1, 2021 1:30 PM

How many apology posts will we see this wee about bad decisions and I was safe, and we all got tested and we wore masks - like that fucking Doctor Mike on Youtube who got caught having a boat party in MIami maskless with about 20 people no social distancing.

by Anonymousreply 208January 1, 2021 1:45 PM

I guess when you’re considered hot rules don’t apply to you.

by Anonymousreply 209January 1, 2021 1:58 PM

Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 210January 1, 2021 2:02 PM

Someone needs to tell Nurse Wretched about this thread.

by Anonymousreply 211January 1, 2021 2:06 PM

I actually think there’s some truth, R209, in that narcissists like him wouldn’t see themselves at risk. They think they’re young, hot - the picture of perfect health and healthy living. But it seems worse when it’s health care workers carrying on like this. I get being on the frontline and being exhausted, etc., but you also know how real Covid is, and instead of contributing to its control, you may have instead contributed to its spread. Total lack of judgment on his part just for a few days of feeling like one of the “A gays”.

by Anonymousreply 212January 1, 2021 2:09 PM

"A gay"? A as in asshole?

by Anonymousreply 213January 1, 2021 2:40 PM

A as in Absolutely useless to their community and society in general.

by Anonymousreply 214January 1, 2021 2:44 PM

Can someone help me out. How much are tickets to the white parties (appears to last a few days) or at least the big one on NYE? I can't find prices and I'm generally curious.

by Anonymousreply 215January 1, 2021 2:47 PM

I think you have to pay with meth to get in because most of those White Party assholes are junkies.

by Anonymousreply 216January 1, 2021 2:52 PM

Related question - can someone explain to me the allure of a circuit party? Other than chemical fueled sex with strangers?

Or did I just answer my own question?

by Anonymousreply 217January 1, 2021 4:15 PM

The US is irresponsible for not requiring a negative covid test to fly home.

Some of the Canadian gays in PV are stressing out because Canada is now requiring it for flights back from Mexico, which I believe they were earlier in the year, so not sure why they stopped.

by Anonymousreply 218January 1, 2021 4:34 PM

You don't know the suffering these boys go through on a daily basis to get those abs! Let them have their fun! Viruses can't take hold if you're <8% bodyfat. Every nurse knows that!

by Anonymousreply 219January 1, 2021 4:57 PM

PV is not a safe town.

by Anonymousreply 220January 1, 2021 5:09 PM

I think all the hospitals are full in PV

by Anonymousreply 221January 1, 2021 6:56 PM

The extremes gays will go to get their asses filled are mind boggling

by Anonymousreply 222January 1, 2021 6:56 PM

R220 do you mean unsafe as far as covid protocols or unsafe in general? Overall it’s no less safe than most destinations as long as you take the standard precautions, aka don’t stumble around drunk at night by yourself. They’re not going to let anything kill tourism.

by Anonymousreply 223January 1, 2021 7:44 PM

hope she dies

by Anonymousreply 224January 1, 2021 7:47 PM

In a fitting end to the holiday season in PV, a party boat sunk. Fortunately all 60 passengers were rescued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225January 1, 2021 8:04 PM

Admittedly I’m jealous. I wonder how many loads he’s had up his ass so far.

My guess is 13

by Anonymousreply 226January 1, 2021 8:45 PM

He's probably depending on the magic PrEP or already poz R226 so he most likely took the entire party's loads.

by Anonymousreply 227January 1, 2021 9:02 PM

any other updates?

by Anonymousreply 228January 1, 2021 10:12 PM

Did he sink in the party boat?? No, not my vaccinated nursey!

by Anonymousreply 229January 1, 2021 10:15 PM

The orgies and rampant gay sex on the beaches will be legendary

by Anonymousreply 230January 2, 2021 1:31 AM

Die you dumb whore!

by Anonymousreply 231January 2, 2021 2:46 AM

I demand ALL these guys be CANCELLED

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 2, 2021 2:57 AM

R232 that was 2019 into 2020 when they held it at Sanker’s club. Last night was an outdoor party (which doesn’t make it any better).

by Anonymousreply 233January 2, 2021 3:00 AM

[Quote]Last night was an outdoor party (which doesn’t make it any better).

An outdoor party is inarguably better. If they were throwing an indoor party then you aren't even pretend to care about covid (though I am sure there were indoor parties happening)

by Anonymousreply 234January 2, 2021 3:12 AM

Yes the outdoor party is better than indoor, however the state of Jalisco cancelled all NYE events so Sanker bussed all attendees to the neighboring state and held the party there, which is a big FU to Jalisco and PV where his club is located. He’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 235January 2, 2021 3:23 AM

Is this Sanker asshole gay or just an opportunist praying on dumb gay sluts?

by Anonymousreply 236January 2, 2021 4:13 AM

The gays were all over PV having outdoor sex and what not. Gringos are sluts.

by Anonymousreply 237January 2, 2021 5:42 AM

To use the classic DL line, This is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 238January 2, 2021 5:47 AM

Gay nurse is now up to 45 raw loads in his ass

by Anonymousreply 239January 2, 2021 11:44 PM

Uh-oh, circuit queens are pissed and want names!!! Looks like they blew all their money in PV this weekend. $500 isn’t much of a bounty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 3, 2021 1:14 AM

I can't believe all they are offering as a reward is a measly 500 bucks r240.

Guess they spent too much on tina for NYE.

by Anonymousreply 241January 3, 2021 1:58 AM

More circuit queens antics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 3, 2021 2:11 AM

Calling out their tiny bounty.

Even Mitch McConnell gave you more money. 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 3, 2021 2:13 AM

Is it Navyjack again? Taking a break from his personal superspreader circlejerks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 3, 2021 5:58 AM

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 245January 3, 2021 6:06 AM

"Let it be known we are coming for them"

Bitch please. Stay home and watch porn like the rest of us. If your hole needs a dick that bad buy a dildo. Are you all that fucking desperate for validation from an anonymous stranger? Maybe you need to save the $500 and redirect it to therapy to figure out why you're such a vapid ho with nothing but sex appeal to offer the world.

by Anonymousreply 246January 3, 2021 11:18 AM

Videos of the sinking gay party boat in PV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 3, 2021 1:32 PM

Twinkies and drag queens first!

Oh the humanity!

by Anonymousreply 248January 3, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote] Is it Navyjack again? Taking a break from his personal superspreader circlejerks?

Every one of them looks like a clone and I wouldn't be surprised if every one of them also partied without masks.

by Anonymousreply 249January 3, 2021 4:56 PM

Gay nurse has now reached a personal record of 64 raw loads up his ass

by Anonymousreply 250January 3, 2021 5:11 PM

[quote] Sweet God!!! Those abs!!!

And that package R1

by Anonymousreply 251January 3, 2021 5:28 PM

If all these soulless and self-absorbed gay party monsters did all drop dead the gay community would be infinitely better off.

by Anonymousreply 252January 3, 2021 5:39 PM

I usually don't mind a good take down but this particular account is not about outing irresponsible gay men. I don't care if you are a #proudboy that is gay. You are still a despicable person that aligns with racist, sexist, and homophobic ideology. It is your account. If you are not removing homophobic posts it's because you endorse them. Period.

by Anonymousreply 253January 3, 2021 5:54 PM

Can his employers even do anything to punish him for his reckless and dangerous behavior?

by Anonymousreply 254January 3, 2021 6:15 PM

Why are gay people rooting for the right-wing Instagram page that is trashing gays? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 255January 3, 2021 6:22 PM

Was Liza there?

by Anonymousreply 256January 3, 2021 6:28 PM

These guys aren't gays R255 these are "gays" as in sad stereotypes who care only about attending the latest (insert random gay event here) even if it means spreading a deadly virus to innocent people who make the mistake of getting too close to them.

by Anonymousreply 257January 3, 2021 6:44 PM

Where did this rumor that it's a right wing IG account start? My guess with the vapid WEHO party queens trying to take it down. The people flying to an area that is at a breaking point with their hospitals so they can engage in a drug fueled party in the jungle deserve every ounce of scorn they're receiving. The rest of us are just as sick of being cooped up at home, but are staying home so we can all hopefully return to a regular world some time soon. These super spreader circuit parties are not making it any easier.

Our favorite covid surviving nurse, who then went back to PV after he recovered is on the hunt to take down that IG account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 3, 2021 7:00 PM

Nurse 1 dose speedo is joining in too?

by Anonymousreply 259January 3, 2021 7:10 PM

r258. Why would it be a right wing account? Right wing people are pro- doing what those whores are doing.

by Anonymousreply 260January 3, 2021 7:10 PM

And in a fit of fun irony, the guy who posted on this WEHO party page against the "circuit Karens" owns a business that makes face masks, fans and other gay themed merchandise has had a gofund me since September. To protect his business against cancel culture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261January 3, 2021 7:11 PM

Fight against toxic cancel culture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 3, 2021 7:12 PM

They will never find out o runs the account because it’s not some gay queen in WEHo

Judging by the posts, this is a sophisticated propaganda unit run from overseas. There are many pages like it. All from overseas meant to trash Americans.

And yet the uneducated fools follow that crap and post it here. They need to vet stuff before propagating it all over a gay board.

But they are with lazy or in on it. They could be spreading it here on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 263January 3, 2021 7:15 PM

Holding people accountable isn't cancel culture. None of these guys own a business nor are their jobs in jeopardy. Is it terrible to shame people for helping spread something that is super infectious, kills, and leaves behind chronic problems?

by Anonymousreply 264January 3, 2021 7:17 PM

R263 a sophisticated overseas operation to take down vapid party queens? Get some fresh air.

I've posted several of them here. My agenda, I'm bored as fuck sitting home with my senior dog as my only company the last few weeks and find it highly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 265January 3, 2021 7:19 PM

But only single out gays so that they all look bad. These Instagram pages are funded by deplorable and carried out overseas.

They will NEVER have the name of the “person” who runs the pages because it’s not a single person. It’s an operation. They’ve been doing this since at least 2015. Stop being such a hopeless fool.

by Anonymousreply 266January 3, 2021 7:21 PM

The election is over, I doubt Russian bots are doing this

by Anonymousreply 267January 3, 2021 7:28 PM

Notice how all the gays in Mexico threads all came at once. And now they have all died down. Crickets.

Gee, wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 268January 3, 2021 7:29 PM

I'm sure the $500 reward will snuff 'em out.

by Anonymousreply 269January 3, 2021 7:32 PM

Wow. I’m shocked at how fast all 20 of these threads stopped in their tracks. Could it nuke that there was just one person behind all 20 anti-gay threads?

Wow. That must have been a lot of work. No wonder they needed a rest.

by Anonymousreply 270January 3, 2021 7:37 PM

The person who needs a rest is you R270. Take the tinfoil hat off for a while, it's cutting off the oxygen to your brain.

by Anonymousreply 271January 3, 2021 7:40 PM

From the latest reports, the nurse in PV was double penetrated both in his ass and mouth simultaneously

He’s my hero!!

by Anonymousreply 272January 3, 2021 8:57 PM

I hate men who have sex constantly. In order for us to evolve, we need to be a post-sex society. We are no different than animals when we allow ourselves to listen to these desires. KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS. We as a human race will let desires like this cloud our evolution.

by Anonymousreply 273January 3, 2021 11:04 PM

The gay nurse is on a sling as we speak getting fisted by man after man.

The meth will run out soon! Hurry!!

by Anonymousreply 274January 3, 2021 11:18 PM

Has there been any word from Nurse Wretched?

by Anonymousreply 275January 3, 2021 11:18 PM

Gay nurse refers to his asshole as “My used pussy.”

by Anonymousreply 276January 3, 2021 11:26 PM

[quote] Wow. I’m shocked at how fast all 20 of these threads stopped in their tracks. Could it nuke that there was just one person behind all 20 anti-gay threads?

Anti-gay?! Criticizing these idiot super spreaders is not anti-gay, you dumbass. It’s a civic duty at this point. And being gay does not excuse their behavior.

by Anonymousreply 277January 3, 2021 11:28 PM

R262, this guy started the GoFuckMe because he was being cancelled for a conversation that leaked. Any idea what was said in that conversation? Anyone have screen caps?

Here is his defense. He admits he said what he said but it was PRIVATE so he shouldn’t be cancelled.

Context: A heated private conversation betwen 2 individuals that got taken out of context, maliciously cropped out by 1 party, put on blast for the public to judge with the intent to call upon them to destroy the other person.- So when you see any screenshot, please ask for the original version that wasn’t edited out to understand the whole picture.

Development: A community who pride themselves over individuality, diversity, inclusiveness choose hatred over love, because to cancel someone means hurting them in any possible way. My life has been turned upside down with relentless attacks from the left adding unnecessary stress to it. Hateful reviews and unfair ratings have been left on our business facebook page by random people who had never done business with us. People have been trying to contact my company trying to get me fired. Worst of all, I have been denounced by a close friend/business partner because he didn’t want his name to be tarnished by association with someone like me even when I helped him build up his brand since the very beginning.

My defense: “I said what I did but what said in private is none of anybody’s else business. If taken out of context and twisted to their advantage, nobody is innocent. Let him who has no sin casts the first stone. Cancel culture is toxic, negative, full of hatred and ineffective, often used by the radical left to gang up on those who dare to have a different opinion or ever made a mistake they deem unacceptable. I will stand my ground and stay strong to fight against all adversities”.

by Anonymousreply 278January 3, 2021 11:33 PM

Gay nurse enjoys multiple dildoes simultaneously up his meth-addled “pussy.”

But oops, the boat is sinking!!!

by Anonymousreply 279January 3, 2021 11:43 PM

Have there been any new Coviwhores spotted and named?

by Anonymousreply 280January 3, 2021 11:57 PM

[quote]Development: A community who pride themselves over individuality, diversity, inclusiveness choose hatred over love, because to cancel someone means hurting them in any possible way. My life has been turned upside down with relentless attacks from the left adding unnecessary stress to it. Hateful reviews and unfair ratings have been left on our business facebook page by random people who had never done business with us. People have been trying to contact my company trying to get me fired. Worst of all, I have been denounced by a close friend/business partner because he didn’t want his name to be tarnished by association with someone like me even when I helped him build up his brand since the very beginning.

ha! look at his group of friends, and you see they all look the same. White. Diversity? All of them have the same body type. Inclusive? Just admit you want to have a massive porn like orgy and end it there.

by Anonymousreply 281January 4, 2021 1:01 AM

Everyone is south of the border, darlings. Check out this baby Trump-lovin' Master Of The Universe. (Who for some reason can't spell.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282January 4, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote]Anti-gay?! Criticizing these idiot super spreaders is not anti-gay, you dumbass. It’s a civic duty at this point. And being gay does not excuse their behavior.

Especially the most WW’d post in this thread calling the nurse “a faggot”. That is civic duty.

by Anonymousreply 283January 4, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote]Gay nurse enjoys multiple dildoes simultaneously up his meth-addled “pussy.”

He uses meth?

by Anonymousreply 284January 4, 2021 1:27 AM

I don’t understand, in this day and age of hookup apps, why anyone has to go to Mexico to get fucked again and again and again and again...

by Anonymousreply 285January 4, 2021 3:13 AM

I think they just want to be treated like royalty among brown people.

by Anonymousreply 286January 4, 2021 4:16 AM

Is the guy quoted in R281 the actual 1 shot nurse nasty?

by Anonymousreply 287January 4, 2021 4:27 AM

Have there been any new sightings of (perhaps soon to be former)nurse Tyler Spelane?

by Anonymousreply 288January 4, 2021 3:07 PM

Last time the nurse was seen, he had two fists up his ass

by Anonymousreply 289January 5, 2021 3:15 AM

🤜 🤜 🌺 😫

by Anonymousreply 290January 5, 2021 3:35 AM

“Someone, anyone, everyone! Please fuck me!”

by Anonymousreply 291January 6, 2021 12:14 AM

How is that selfish cunt Tyler Spelane not getting called out by everyone?

by Anonymousreply 292January 26, 2021 9:57 PM

Has he developed super gay Covid yet?

by Anonymousreply 293February 8, 2021 2:49 PM

Vapid attention whore. Her Twatter is all about parties, gurrrrl, ladies, and Britney Spears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 8, 2021 2:55 PM

Has he even acknowledged that what he did was wrong and stupid?

by Anonymousreply 295February 8, 2021 3:05 PM

He’s incredibly hot in r294 pic.

And he appears to be Covid free. Modern medicine is a miracle.

Hot, disease free, lots of friends based on his Instagram, no doubt having lots of hot sex with hot guys. He’s living his best life.

All gay guys should strive to be like him.

by Anonymousreply 296February 8, 2021 3:51 PM

Meanwhile here in Canada the government has just introduced new travel restrictions which makes it nearly impossible to leave on and return from a vacation.

Anyone entering the country first needs to have a negative PCR covid test before even getting on a plane, then once you arrive you will spend a minimum of 3 nights in isolation at a specially arranged hotel - at your own expense of C$2,000 - after which time you need to test negative again. If you don't test negative you'll be sent to another location for at least 14 days.

by Anonymousreply 297February 8, 2021 3:58 PM

[quote] I'd see myself in hell before I'd have any social media account.

Such rhetoric! Are you Blake Carrington or Angela Channing?

by Anonymousreply 298February 8, 2021 4:04 PM

Whores like this make you wonder about their behavior if an HIV vaccine existed.

by Anonymousreply 299February 8, 2021 4:13 PM

[quote]Whores like this make you wonder about their behavior if an HIV vaccine existed.

Doesn't the existence and use of Prep already tell you?

by Anonymousreply 300February 8, 2021 4:14 PM

When was the last time that you had sex r299?

by Anonymousreply 301February 8, 2021 4:42 PM

What's strange is the focus on that influencer guy by Gays Over Covid and not this guy who took half a dose of the vaccine then pissed off to Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 302February 8, 2021 7:09 PM

Has nurse circuit suffered any consequences?

by Anonymousreply 303March 2, 2021 12:22 AM

We still care?

by Anonymousreply 304March 2, 2021 12:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!