Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Watts documentary on Netfilx

I am watching it and Jesus his wife was a fucking needy cunt. No wonder he killed her.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 8:53 PM

There’s a whole Reddit on how annoying and scammy she was.

by Anonymousreply 1December 29, 2020 5:31 PM

Here you go, have fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 29, 2020 5:33 PM

R1 link?

by Anonymousreply 3December 29, 2020 5:33 PM

Misogynist, old, fat gays are deplorable, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 4December 29, 2020 5:35 PM

r4 have you watched it? Jesus she was insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 5December 29, 2020 5:41 PM

I agree they made her out to be a bit of a shrew. But if you watch the video of him with the kids he came across as unemotional, hollow and distant. The whole thing is so tragic.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2021 1:10 PM

I feel bad saying it but this was the first time watching one of these crime shows where I understood him killing her. Can you imagine that nonstop pressure, especially all documented to make people envious? She defined my nightmare woman, the type you see on those home selling shows that embrace pro football so they can be "close" to their man and dress up the kids in jerseys for Facebook.

Men, don't marry! Date, fuck, have kids even if you want. But a lot of roads in marriage lead to this. Gross. I swear, white women are the worst. Never get out of high school. All about appearances

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2021 7:06 PM

I would totally disagree with the part about white women being the worse- if a white man hadn't murdered me.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2021 7:14 PM

If she was a horrible, needy, shallow bitch that "needed killing" (an old Texas unwritten law) then okay, I can accept that. It's not right, he should have just divorced her, but it was adult on adult. Spouses kill each other pretty regularly for various reasons.

But the two little kids are incomprehensible. Murdering them and putting them in that oil container - there is no way to make that not fucking crazy-evil.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2021 7:17 PM

Classy white women. Who says they never get out of high school.

(P.S. You know Gabby and her guy had same pattern, perfect on social media, on his nerves in real life and then he snaps. Not cool but common).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2021 7:48 PM

These people are all jumped up white trash.

Though I’d be hard pressed to tell you where the “normal” middle class people live these days.

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2021 8:08 PM

His wife was annoying as the day is long but their children were innocents.

He could have divorced his wife and just saw the kids on holidays and maybe a weekend a month because I guarantee you she would have made that a Hell for him but it would probably be what he wanted anyway.

Those poor children were just tiny. He kills them as though there was nothing to it and hides them in some big silo which pertained to his worksite. That's insane and sick and wrong.

My (late) paternal grandmother was ahead of her time. She always said that if you are a lady or a gentlemen who is married always feel free to exercise your right to divorce if all else fails. Her thing was to have a prenupt and a (private) divorce gameplan in place which is only known to you in a Heaven forbid scenario. She'd be as downright old as time if she was still with us.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2021 8:30 PM

Yes OP, because being demanding, materialistic and annoying makes people deserving of being murdered. This piece of rotting shit was completely justified in killing her and their daughters!

Sadly for you OP, he will neither fuck you nor fall madly in love with you, so stop trying to justify this depraved, cold-hearted murderer's heinous actions.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2021 8:52 PM

Chris was framed!!!!

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2021 8:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!