Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hilaria Baldwin Reacts to People Questioning Her Accent & Heritage.

Hilaria Baldwin is reacting to some discussion online regarding her accent and her heritage.

The 36-year-old wife of Alec Baldwin, who was born in Boston, Mass., posted a video reacting to discussions online questioning her roots and seeming inconsistencies in her family’s origins regarding whether she is actually Spanish through old videos and interviews.

Some of the seemingly conflicting footage – as documented by a popular thread on Twitter by @lenibriscoe, as well as writer Tracie Egan Morrissey on Instagram – includes her seemingly not knowing how to say “cucumber” in English, and then not having an accent in other videos.

“A bit about me. I’ve seen chatter online questioning my identity and culture. This is something I take very seriously, and for those who are asking— I’ll reiterate my story, as I’ve done many times before. I was born in Boston and grew up spending time with my family between Massachusetts and Spain. My parents and sibling live in Spain and I chose to live here, in the USA. We celebrate both cultures in our home—Alec and I are raising our children bilingual, just as I was raised. This is very important to me. I understand that my story is a little different, but it is mine, and I’m very proud of it,” she wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545January 5, 2021 2:42 AM

So how does this woman say “cucumber” ?

by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2020 8:36 PM

Kew-kumbah.

by Anonymousreply 2December 27, 2020 8:38 PM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 3December 27, 2020 8:47 PM

Hilaria is a total bunny boiler.

I think less of Alex for taking up with this total, obvious nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 4December 27, 2020 8:54 PM

She's still lying. Her parents moved to Spain in the recent past, after receiving a grant from Alec Baldwin's foundation.

She is honestly weird and needs to see a professional about this.

by Anonymousreply 5December 27, 2020 8:55 PM

She may be American, but her ass is international.

by Anonymousreply 6December 27, 2020 8:57 PM

She's a hooker with a passport.

by Anonymousreply 7December 27, 2020 9:03 PM

Qué loca.

by Anonymousreply 8December 27, 2020 9:05 PM

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

by Anonymousreply 9December 27, 2020 9:10 PM

She's a WASP from MA who vacationed in Spain. That's literally it. Both sides of her family are white, non-hispanic.

by Anonymousreply 10December 27, 2020 9:37 PM

Her husband tries palm himself off as an intellectual and though he may be reasonably intelligent he has no emotional intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 11December 27, 2020 9:44 PM

Holy crap—she has a strong Spanish accent in some of those videos. In the most recent one, it’s completely American.

by Anonymousreply 12December 27, 2020 9:50 PM

Used to do yoga with her. She always had that fake accent when I spoke to her (2010-14) so I guess she really committed to the grift.

by Anonymousreply 13December 27, 2020 10:24 PM

It all started with this truly INSANE thread on Twitter

She’s fucking nuts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 27, 2020 10:33 PM

Alec is batshit crazy so the chance that he would attract an intelligent sane woman was Zero.

by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2020 10:52 PM

She's so full of it. I took her ass as a big phony the first time I saw her interviewed on television. And notice how whenever she smiles, she arches her eyebrow. So affected.

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2020 11:01 PM

Fake accents are so 2002.

by Anonymousreply 17December 27, 2020 11:11 PM

"Shades of Eva Langoria who referred to herself as a "naive Mexican girl" in a letter she wrote to a judge exonerating her co star and friend Felonious Huffman who protected her from a bully on set. Langoria an American actress born in El Paso, Texas and was 29 years old when she started working on Desperate Housewives by which time this "naive Mexican girl" had already earned a Bachelor of Science in kinesiology, appeared in 150 episodes of General Hospital and had been married and divorced. Langoria is not fluent in Spanish and I wonder how fluent Hilaria is?

by Anonymousreply 18December 27, 2020 11:14 PM

Well, Longoria is of Mexican descent.....I know people who are of Irish descent and say "I'm Irish" even if their ancestors have lived in the US for 1850. Longoria has talked about growing up in Texas. She's not lying. Hilaria, on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 19December 27, 2020 11:17 PM

She's a known lying bitch.

She lied again last week as well when she posted a photo of herself in her underwear with her latest baby. Amy Schumer shared the photo on her own social media and joked that Hilaria was her (we all know Amy doesn't have the body). People on Amy's social media started making comments about Hilaria. Hilaria got all offended and claimed everyone was body shaming her even though Hilaria herself was the one who was body shaming other women by constantly posting photos of herself in her underwear with a baby in tow as if to say "See? I lost the baby weight in a week? Why can't you fat cunts do the same?"

And Hilaria lied that Amy mentioned some cream that Hilaria helped develop. The article included Amy's post. Amy never did. Hilaria just had to put out there that she does something other than shit out Baldwin brats and take selfies.

by Anonymousreply 20December 27, 2020 11:19 PM

R19 How about the naive girl part? IMHO she misrepresented herself to the judge in that letter. And do you think Eva would take umbrage if someone referred to her as a Mexican girl when she was 29?

by Anonymousreply 21December 27, 2020 11:49 PM

Things are getting juicy on other message boards. Keep up Loungers

by Anonymousreply 22December 28, 2020 12:15 AM

I honestly don't think we care enough about Hilaria to really dig deep. She's a fake and an irritant and we've never liked her, nor found her interesting enough to talk about, beyond reminding ourselves that she's fake and irritating.

by Anonymousreply 23December 28, 2020 12:18 AM

[quote] I honestly don't think we care enough about Hilaria to really dig deep

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 24December 28, 2020 12:23 AM

R23 R24 You've both coincidently stumbled onto the wrong thread apparently.

by Anonymousreply 25December 28, 2020 12:59 AM

This is what happens when you marry a woman young enough to be your daughter just because she's "hot"

by Anonymousreply 26December 28, 2020 1:05 AM

[quote] I think less of Alex for taking up with this total, obvious nutjob.

I think less of Hilaria for taking up with this total, obvious nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 27December 28, 2020 1:09 AM

Whores

by Anonymousreply 28December 28, 2020 1:20 AM

So which one married Bieber?

by Anonymousreply 29December 28, 2020 1:25 AM

If she’s Spanish, I’m 50-something.

by Anonymousreply 30December 28, 2020 2:15 AM

If she’s Spanish, I’m 50-something.

by Anonymousreply 31December 28, 2020 2:15 AM

That would be the dumb Baldwin, R29

by Anonymousreply 32December 28, 2020 2:21 AM

Where’s a picture of her before she dyed her hair black and put on tanner? Is she blonde in high school?

by Anonymousreply 33December 28, 2020 2:34 AM

[quote] Holy crap—she has a strong Spanish accent in some of those videos. In the most recent one, it’s completely American

A lot of them are so funny. She did have her grift down hard. In some of the videos she actually acts goes so far as to act like she doesn't know a word in English

Hillary: a we have very few ingredients. Here we have tomatoes and we have uh, uh, how you say?

Host: Cucumbers

Hillary: yes, Cucumbers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 28, 2020 2:35 AM

You people are - how you say - CUNTS!

by Anonymousreply 35December 28, 2020 2:37 AM

She's not the least bit interesting, OP- why do you stalk her?

by Anonymousreply 36December 28, 2020 2:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 28, 2020 2:41 AM

Crazy bitch

by Anonymousreply 38December 28, 2020 2:42 AM

She do her job. He has the baby. And more baby. She overlooks ephebophile and friends ripping butts. It what good wife do for the money. She what we in Seville call "puta sucia ladrona." Okay, Joe?*

*Pronounced "Hoe."

by Anonymousreply 39December 28, 2020 2:48 AM

I get a strong Borderline vibe from her: eating disorder history, need for attention, unstable identity...

by Anonymousreply 40December 28, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote]She's a WASP from MA who vacationed in Spain. That's literally it. Both sides of her family are white, non-hispanic.

So if she were indeed Spanish, she would not be white??

by Anonymousreply 41December 28, 2020 2:54 AM

What a phony shithead. All her kids have Spanish names too

Talk about the long con.

by Anonymousreply 42December 28, 2020 3:13 AM

Why she's faking being Spanish???!!!!!!!!! Is that a bonus? I don't understand

by Anonymousreply 43December 28, 2020 3:14 AM

CAnt find the Twitter post now, but someone said that Alec had a thing for Salma Hayek and Hillary capitalized on that

by Anonymousreply 44December 28, 2020 3:16 AM

"He took me out to...Muntuck."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 28, 2020 3:21 AM

There’s several conspiracy theories floating around, one being that Alec Baldwin was after Selma Hayek. When Selma turned him down, Hillary seized the opportunity and played up whatever her Spanish connection is to help snare him.

She wanted a sugar daddy, and he wanted a wife and kids so it worked out for both.

by Anonymousreply 46December 28, 2020 3:21 AM

She’s such a basic bitch I can’t imagine going from pursuing Salma Hayek to settling for that. He could have found an unknown actually pretty Latina to marry him I’m sure.

by Anonymousreply 47December 28, 2020 3:23 AM

Alec was friends with the woman who owned Pure Foods and several vegetarian restaurants. I can’t remember her name but she’s a bit nuts herself, and wound up going to jail for fraud.

This woman told Hillary that Alec wanted a wife and kids and introduced the two. She coached Hillary on what to say and how to act around him.

by Anonymousreply 48December 28, 2020 3:25 AM

Now The Daily Beast has done a deep dive.

I've never heard her speak before but always assumed she had an accent. I realized I've been confusing her with Colin Firth's Italian wife Livia.

by Anonymousreply 49December 28, 2020 3:26 AM

I've seen her speak Spanish on the red carpet. Her Spanish accent is pretty on-point, but what gives it away is her lack of vocabulary.

Answering a question about how she's doing with her pregnancy:

"Dizzy. Yes, but I'm fine, yes. Tired, dizzy, but I'm fine, no. Almost, I'm at almost 3 months so I'm at this stage, but fine. And super happy."

Regarding whether her kids know that she's going to have a boy:

"Only Carmen knows. She's four, so she can understand, but Rafa and Leo, nothing. They are involved with their own things."

On whether she wants even more kids:

"I love being a mom. I love being with them. We're with them all the time. But, yeah".

She speaks it well, but she speaks it like somebody with a very rudimentary, almost child-like vocabulary, not like an adult who was raised speaking it every day at home and at school, immersed in the language for years and years. She sounds more like somebody with a good ear for it, who learned it so she could order the help around.

Also, if she supposedly grew up in Mallorca, she should be totally fluent in Mallorquí (a dialect of Catalán, specific to Mallorca).

Should be fairly easy to suss out. Just call Rafael Nadal and tell him to figure it out for us.

by Anonymousreply 50December 28, 2020 3:29 AM

She spent several summers in Spain as a kid. Her family had a vacation home there.

by Anonymousreply 51December 28, 2020 3:31 AM

Doesn’t she have like 7 kids? Obviously she’s mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 52December 28, 2020 3:31 AM

So relieved we have TWO threads on this woman!

by Anonymousreply 53December 28, 2020 3:33 AM

As seen on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 28, 2020 3:34 AM

She looks like trash. Well suited to Alec.

by Anonymousreply 55December 28, 2020 3:34 AM

How you say.... How you say....

Cucumbers? Crazy cunt?

by Anonymousreply 56December 28, 2020 3:42 AM

No words....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 28, 2020 3:43 AM

I hope Alec Baldwin really loves her. He's got a very hot head and I could see this going south. Maybe Hilaria should go back to her homeland until he cools off.

by Anonymousreply 58December 28, 2020 3:46 AM

I wonder if she told her WASPy parents to pretend to be Spanish when she introduced him to that egomaniacal blowhard? That would be “Hilariaous” if the whole family has had to fake Desi Arnez accents for all these years. She calls ahead so they will have time to put on flamenco music and feign a spicy Latin argument, flailing their arms around and yelling ole! A sort of Cage au Folles scenario.

by Anonymousreply 59December 28, 2020 3:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 28, 2020 3:47 AM

Reverse birdcage

by Anonymousreply 61December 28, 2020 3:47 AM

Sarma Melngailis, R48

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 28, 2020 3:51 AM

Hilaria you got some splainin to do!

by Anonymousreply 63December 28, 2020 3:52 AM

Amid the controversy Hilaria said she will be taking a long break from social media. Good. Maybe she can brush up on her Spanish!

by Anonymousreply 64December 28, 2020 3:52 AM

I wonder if SNL will dare to go there.

by Anonymousreply 65December 28, 2020 3:54 AM

Rachel Dolethal

by Anonymousreply 66December 28, 2020 3:56 AM

God her poor kids have to go through life with those fake Spanish names. Alec Baldwin is proof of the saying “there’s no fool like an old fool.” An old horny goat fool.

by Anonymousreply 67December 28, 2020 3:58 AM

R65 Well, now that SNL probably won't be needing Alec's Trump, they might but, I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 68December 28, 2020 3:59 AM

What nasty fake lady! I keep my Donald away from such lady! Only natural lady for him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 28, 2020 4:00 AM

The idea that he'd landed some spicy, sexy Spanish chica probably helped Alec's old dick get hard.

Now that the truth is out, will it just stay a shriveled, sad, limp...how you say...cucumber?

by Anonymousreply 70December 28, 2020 4:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 28, 2020 4:04 AM

Alec is on the phone with his lawyer seeing if he can get out of marriage since he’s been deceived

Those poor little Spanish named kids. Ay adios mio

by Anonymousreply 72December 28, 2020 4:06 AM

R69 It's funny but, not only does Alec portray Trump on SNL but. I think they are actually similar in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 73December 28, 2020 4:11 AM

Mamá

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 28, 2020 4:12 AM

Haha Eva Longoria was on Finding Your Roots years ago and she was flabbergasted when Henry Gates told her that her DNA is zero percent Mexican. She is mostly Spanish and western european.

by Anonymousreply 75December 28, 2020 4:20 AM

Why is everyone on DL like r25 lately? I very explicitly said no one cares enough to spend the time and effort to dig deep into this lady's life, they only care enough to make a comment and move on. Which is exactly what I did.

by Anonymousreply 76December 28, 2020 4:22 AM

"Haha Eva Longoria was on Finding Your Roots years ago and she was flabbergasted when Henry Gates told her that her DNA is zero percent Mexican."

There's no such thing as "Mexican" DNA

by Anonymousreply 77December 28, 2020 4:22 AM

Why are straight me so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 78December 28, 2020 4:23 AM

Well R69, Alec and your husband have something in common.

They’re both married gold-digging, pathological liars.

by Anonymousreply 79December 28, 2020 4:27 AM

[quote]Where’s a picture of her before she dyed her hair black and put on tanner? Is she blonde in high school?

I will halfway retract my statement about not caring enough to do any research on this woman to say that I actually would research something like this because the potential for lulz is pretty high.

Surely one of the people who went to high school with Hilary Hayward-Thomas will post a yearbook photo, though.

by Anonymousreply 80December 28, 2020 4:27 AM

Never have I missed ye olde Dlisted ¡ESCANDALO! more.

by Anonymousreply 81December 28, 2020 4:29 AM

R80 here's the yearbook you requested!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 28, 2020 4:31 AM

The amazing thing is that this famewhore had not been busted sooner.

by Anonymousreply 83December 28, 2020 4:33 AM

Alec had to have known.

by Anonymousreply 84December 28, 2020 4:37 AM

Thank you r82!

by Anonymousreply 85December 28, 2020 4:37 AM

R83 Well, people have been busy with Megan Markle!

by Anonymousreply 86December 28, 2020 4:37 AM

DL busted her years ago, R83.

by Anonymousreply 87December 28, 2020 4:38 AM

I'm sure Alec knows already, he is no prize himself.

by Anonymousreply 88December 28, 2020 4:40 AM

Apparently the Hilaria subreddit had a thread on this a month ago, based on a longer Twitter thread from earlier in the year? Yeah, Alec knew. I used to think he just had a problem with anger issues but now I think he's full-blown crazy.

I remember DLers saying her accent came and went and that didn't surprise me any because she wasn't just a thirsty-ass bitch, she was yoga-in-the-airplane-aisle crazy, but I never heard she was a light-haired Anglo girl named Hillary Hayward-Thomas who brownfaced herself into a celebrity marriage before.

by Anonymousreply 89December 28, 2020 4:40 AM

Alexander Rechits & Hillary Hayward-Thomas

Dance competition: Yankee Classic Championships (Saturday, 16 June 2007 USA - Cambridge (MA)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 28, 2020 4:41 AM

Am I being a drama llama or is that a spray tan and light brown roots I see in r90?

by Anonymousreply 91December 28, 2020 4:42 AM

R87 But Meager is a gift that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 92December 28, 2020 4:44 AM

🤣 I find this all so completely [italic] Hilariass !

by Anonymousreply 93December 28, 2020 4:45 AM

I see a trace of an ass crack peeking through that plumber's ball gown @ r90.

by Anonymousreply 94December 28, 2020 4:47 AM

Ireland Baldwin posted an eight minute plus IG story defending her step-mom and “friend”

by Anonymousreply 95December 28, 2020 4:49 AM

Looks like Alec’s nuts are between a rock and a hard place. Either he decides to work through the embarrassment and stay in the marriage, or he ponies up child support for the litter of kids.

by Anonymousreply 96December 28, 2020 4:52 AM

R95 That Ireland is a rude little cerdo!

by Anonymousreply 97December 28, 2020 4:57 AM

MAY 4, 2016

[quote]With two blonde hair, blue eyed children, people at the park always ask me if I am a nanny. They hear me speaking to my children in Spanish and I have been offered so many jobs because everyone wants to teach their children a foreign language these days. I always laugh it off and tell them that if I were not so busy with my 2 almost 3 babies, I'd love to come work for them 😂! So here is proof that this is my little baby....climbing on tables and doing crazy yoga in all sorts of outfits...yup, this one is all mine 😍. Always laugh with the world 💋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 28, 2020 5:01 AM

The nerve of this person, pretending to be something she's not.

by Anonymousreply 99December 28, 2020 5:01 AM

Billy Baldwin posts a lot on Twitter, I assume he will stay silent about this

by Anonymousreply 100December 28, 2020 5:01 AM

I want to know who the "awful piece of shit woman" who almost became Ireland's stepmother is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 28, 2020 5:02 AM

She has a nanny for each child. The busy mom routine is as fake as she is. Wait until they are teenagers, Alec will be 70 years old and have to put up with that.

by Anonymousreply 102December 28, 2020 5:03 AM

0 accent. And jesus Christ, being constantly pregnant ages a bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 28, 2020 5:07 AM

Amy Schumer, uh, weighs in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 28, 2020 5:07 AM

r96 he is screwed, he said in an interview that he has to keep working to pay for all those kids

by Anonymousreply 105December 28, 2020 5:09 AM

I laughed when someone suggested Kristin Davis, R101.

by Anonymousreply 106December 28, 2020 5:10 AM

I assume he knows. They've been living together for 10 years. You can't tell me she's kept up the act around him and never ever slipped.

The Spanish names for the kids are fucking dumb though

by Anonymousreply 107December 28, 2020 5:10 AM

Daily Beast breaks it down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 28, 2020 5:15 AM

This makes Alec look either crazy if he knew or dumb if he didn't. A losing situation.

by Anonymousreply 109December 28, 2020 5:15 AM

Almost like a Dora the Explorer episode:

[quote]“But for the past three months, Rafa [will] just look at me, sweet innocence. And he’s just like, ‘¿Dónde está Diego? Where is Diego? Mommy, you were telling me for nine months that this person named Diego is gonna come,’ ” she recalls, ” ‘and Diego never came and you brought somebody named Romeo, but nobody named Diego came, so when is Diego gonna come?’ ”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 28, 2020 5:15 AM

I feel bad for the kids who will be constantly reminded of their family dysfunction when somebody uses one of their names.

SNL is unlikely to poke fun because Lorne Michaels and Alec are extremely close friends. They're neighbors on Long Island and play tennis together. I doubt Lorne would want to provoke Alec's famous temper.

by Anonymousreply 111December 28, 2020 5:18 AM

Alec's response was some rambling about Twitter but he doesn't deny it either way, just talks around it

by Anonymousreply 112December 28, 2020 5:21 AM

I just saw that Alec posted an anti-vax message on instagram right after his defense of Hilaria, WTF, I thought he was just a hothead.

by Anonymousreply 113December 28, 2020 5:25 AM

Taken down by a cucumber.

Tsk. tsk.

by Anonymousreply 114December 28, 2020 5:26 AM

Ireland doesn't seem too bright and unfortunatey didn't get her mom's looks

by Anonymousreply 115December 28, 2020 5:28 AM

Alec was dabbling in anti-vax stuff this summer when he had Robert F Kennedy Jr on a live IG interview.

by Anonymousreply 116December 28, 2020 5:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 28, 2020 5:32 AM

[quote]In a bizarre twist, the first person who appears to have called out Hilaria Baldwin on all this is none other than Genevieve Sabourin, Alec Baldwin’s stalker. In 2012, Sabourin tweeted, “Alec Baldwin wife Hilaria REAL name:Hilary Hayward-Thomas.LIED wile call 911 on me w her false name.I'll file 4felony.” She was ultimately convicted of stalking Alec Baldwin and sentenced to six months in prison.

by Anonymousreply 118December 28, 2020 5:34 AM

Leave Hilaria alone!

by Anonymousreply 119December 28, 2020 5:39 AM

This is some Rachel Dolezal shit. It's been talked about for years but now it's OUT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 28, 2020 5:39 AM

She doubled down on the part about not moving to the US until 19 for college in her Instagram response today, which is weird because her high school yearbook photo is already online.

by Anonymousreply 121December 28, 2020 5:40 AM

Instagram Summary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 28, 2020 5:45 AM

Someone tell HOLA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 28, 2020 5:47 AM

It's the press' fault for misinterpreting it, you guys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 28, 2020 5:51 AM

Those photos from her teen years look like she was already somewhat deep into an "interest" (at least) in Spanish culture (isn't ballroom dancing something white anglos associate with vague and stereotypical ideas about Latino-ness?). I legit don't know what to think of this. With someone like Markle it seems obvious she was about catching a wealthy/famous man and becoming famous/wealthy herself. I understand what she was up to. But this with Hilaria, starting out very young with an interest in another culture and then over the years having it morph into a perma-LARP of being a person from that culture right down to faking an accent and baby names etc.? Wtf? And it must have been years before she met Alec that she started this.

Sooooo odd.

by Anonymousreply 125December 28, 2020 5:53 AM

I’m surprised she didn’t marry a Latino man

by Anonymousreply 126December 28, 2020 5:56 AM

I remember seeing an interview with Alec when he was dating Hilaria. He said that she hadn't seen any of his films and she didn't own a TV.

Alec said that she saw a framed photograph in his apartment and asked him, "Who is that old guy with silver hair?" It was a photo of Alec with Steve Martin. She acted like she didn't know who Steve Martin was.

by Anonymousreply 127December 28, 2020 6:09 AM

She looks bad and old in those ballroom dancing photos. 97% of ballroom dancers have hideous, really dark spray-on tans. It's the ballroom dancing look.

by Anonymousreply 128December 28, 2020 6:11 AM

The media and everyone else should start referring to her as Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 129December 28, 2020 6:22 AM

are we sure she is 36?

girlfriend looks mid-40s.

by Anonymousreply 130December 28, 2020 6:31 AM

BUSTED in every way. And she has hurt people. Her husband and children, for starters. Probably her parents, too. Her mother must be horrified by her daughter's poor mental health. Former Harvard Med School prof, she's no dummy.

by Anonymousreply 131December 28, 2020 6:34 AM

DC Urban Moms was talking about this over a year ago. Was only a matter of time...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 28, 2020 6:45 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 28, 2020 6:47 AM

Shea obviously mentally ill. Obsessed with being pregnant at all times.

by Anonymousreply 134December 28, 2020 7:01 AM

[quote]Maybe Hilaria should go back to her homeland until he cools off.

Yes. Send her back to Massachusetts.

by Anonymousreply 135December 28, 2020 7:02 AM

That DC Urban Moms link is truly a year ahead of everyone. Every single thing being discussed today is in there plus additional speculation on Alec wanting Salma Hayek and their vegan friend helping Hilaria figure out a persona and telling her when Alec would be at the restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 136December 28, 2020 7:07 AM

I just don’t get it. I cAn understand admiring other cultures but claiming that you’re part of them is next level crazy?

by Anonymousreply 137December 28, 2020 7:16 AM

R137 I know right?

by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2020 7:19 AM

Alec is cray-cray too, they deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2020 7:19 AM

God, I feel sorry for those kids.

by Anonymousreply 140December 28, 2020 7:23 AM

Her late grandfather was known as DL!

And apparently her brother's wife is Spanish. I wonder how she feels about this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 28, 2020 7:31 AM

Poor kids. All that money that's gonna be going to drugs, alcohol, and - eventually - therapy.

by Anonymousreply 142December 28, 2020 7:40 AM

[quote]I just don’t get it. I cAn understand admiring other cultures but claiming that you’re part of them is next level crazy?

No, this is amusing and harmless. True next level crazy is that we're supposed to accept and respect nut job trannies who chop off healthy body parts to "affirm" and normalize their mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 143December 28, 2020 8:30 AM

So what? These days everyone and their Aunt Franny is an attention whore on social media, and almost everyone is trying to reinvent themselves. 'Fake it till you make it.' She's not that bad, certainly not enough to target with a mob.

by Anonymousreply 144December 28, 2020 8:40 AM

^^Well, when you have the audacity to hold yourself up as a wellness, lifestyle guru everyone should look up to and admire.... well, the fall is bound to be spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 145December 28, 2020 8:48 AM

Meh, it's not like she raped or killed someone. She had a little lie going to appear more exotic than she was to snag Baldwin, then it got out of hand and she couldn't reel it back in.

She's a meaningless nobody trying to get hers. No harm, no foul.

Alec had to have known and obviously didn't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 146December 28, 2020 9:00 AM

[quote]She's a meaningless nobody trying to get hers.

Yes, that about sums her up.

by Anonymousreply 147December 28, 2020 9:05 AM

The Twitter mobs really ought to think twice before going after her, especially the SJWs who support self-ID when it comes to gender identity.

If a man can just put on a skirt and call himself a woman, why should a WASP American woman not be allowed to affect a Castilian Spanish accent and call herself a Spaniard?

by Anonymousreply 148December 28, 2020 9:05 AM

Even the sjws are not supporting her. They see what she's doing as appropriation. I knew Alec was a little off. I didn't know he was full on mentally ill. Their poor children. And his sons are going to be rebellious at the same time that Alec is in his seventies. That household is going to be hell on Earth.

By the way, you just know that Tina Fey saw through this ruse from day one. Would love to be a fly on the wall of her apartment after the wedding. ... and this last week.

by Anonymousreply 149December 28, 2020 9:27 AM

H. Baldwin has a way better claim to being 'Spanish' (Western European ancestors inter-married anyway, most Western Europeans are very close cousins) than a when a straight female with cock-envy claims to be a 'gay male'.

I find it hilarious that SJWs celebrate the latter as "brave" and sneer at the former as "fraud".

Roll out the popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 150December 28, 2020 9:36 AM

R66 wins the thread

Well done

by Anonymousreply 151December 28, 2020 11:33 AM

I wondered why the thread died out and I see it's because the anti-transers tried to take it over. They were on dozens of threads the other day that had nothing to do with trans, it's so fucking tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 152December 28, 2020 11:51 AM

Visit @traciemorrissey on IG and take a look at her Hilaria Story it’s the entire sordid history of her lies with receipts. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 153December 28, 2020 12:10 PM

R125 No different to those basic white girls who are so obsessed with all things Japanese that they try pass themselves off as Japanese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 28, 2020 12:12 PM

R127 It’s amazing to me how often that the ‘I don’t know who you are!’ con works on famous men. Prince Harry fell for that line too.

by Anonymousreply 155December 28, 2020 12:38 PM

R127 It’s amazing to me how often that the ‘I don’t know who you are!’ con works on famous men. Prince Harry fell for that line too.

by Anonymousreply 156December 28, 2020 12:38 PM

by Anonymousreply 157December 28, 2020 12:38 PM

The dc urban moms thread at R132 is insane! The whole meeting with Alec was a set up by her vegan grifter criminal restauranteur friend from childhood who knew Alec had a Salma Hayek fetish. Ay Dios mio!

by Anonymousreply 158December 28, 2020 12:40 PM

My parents took me to Disney World on vacation every year growing up and I now identify as Prince Charming.

by Anonymousreply 159December 28, 2020 12:43 PM

Does it run in the family? Is my mom really Brazilian?

Ai meu Deus!!

by Anonymousreply 160December 28, 2020 12:54 PM

Is my mom really the most sane one here?

by Anonymousreply 161December 28, 2020 12:57 PM

This is news? Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 162December 28, 2020 1:02 PM

R156 - Add Paul McCartney to the list.

by Anonymousreply 163December 28, 2020 1:03 PM

R161 The Baldwins loved to make out that Kim was nuts (with William even telling the press that she was "crazy as a pet poodle") but who is the one who has spent all these years since the divorce quietly living her life and working and who is the one who is routinely in the tabloids with a fake Spanish wife and beating up random people and generally acting like a hothead lunatic, all the while having kids like a rabbit which ensures he'll never be able to retire because he'll have to work until death to pay for them (same thing James Caan is going through).

by Anonymousreply 164December 28, 2020 1:03 PM

I don't agree that what she's doing is harmless, because she's involved her kids in the deception. She's been pretending that their heritage is Spanish, which is just super weird and could be really destabilizing to them.

However, I totally agree that it's crazy to see her delusion and falsity for what they are, but to call equally deluded trans people stunning and brave. It's willful blindness.

by Anonymousreply 165December 28, 2020 1:15 PM

R164 Wait, wait wait. Hold up a second here. You're telling me that Billy Baldwin, the guy who is married to CHYNNA PHILLIPS, is calling some other woman crazy?

Has he met his wife?

Also, you're telling me that Kim Basinger's been working? Since when? Where? At Arby's?

by Anonymousreply 166December 28, 2020 1:17 PM

R146 still has the best take. 👍🏻

by Anonymousreply 167December 28, 2020 1:28 PM

R156 It worked on Simon le Bon too, with at least one ex-fiancé. I think the model he eventually married also plead ignorance as to who he was.

by Anonymousreply 168December 28, 2020 1:32 PM

I don't get how people could be lying about something like this. Aren't there any people from her childhood who knew her, like her classmates? At least one of them would say s/he knew her from when they were young.

by Anonymousreply 169December 28, 2020 1:32 PM

I read a book approx. 15 years ago from a woman who wrote about her experience as a Chinese American (great book by the way). She was only 1/8 Chinese, having a great grandparent who was 100%. The photo of the author on the back of the book was of a red haired, freckled woman. I remember thinking she was an opportunist and a fraud.....and this was WAY before appropriation was considered a thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 28, 2020 1:44 PM

R165, it's gullible fools like you who let the anti-trans trolls take over completely unrelated threads. Stop it. Trans has nothing to do with this, so shut the fuck up about it and go to a thread where it's on topic.

by Anonymousreply 171December 28, 2020 1:49 PM

Apparently her classmates have occasionally said things over the years, r169, but it never really took off. Even this time when it came up, it first got mentioned on Twitter back in November and took weeks to catch on and for the news to report on it.

by Anonymousreply 172December 28, 2020 1:50 PM

Someone who knew her in high school said she was a "Latinophile" or something like that, I unfortunately don't remember the term they used so I can't find the tweet again, so I think she was doing this long before trying to snare Alec. For all we know, by the time her criminal vegan friend introduced her to Alec, she was 100% convinced of her own lies. She seems that nutty to me.

by Anonymousreply 173December 28, 2020 1:51 PM

Anyone who cares about this past a minor glance at the topic is just as insane as Hilaria.

Sad there are people who give that much of a shit about it they spend their time trying to sniff out the truth. She's not running for office.

Let the woman be in her bubble, it's not hurting you what so ever.

by Anonymousreply 174December 28, 2020 1:56 PM

[QUOTE] Let the woman be in her bubble, it's not hurting you what so ever.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 175December 28, 2020 1:58 PM

Alec was on David Letterman years ago saying that his 'wife is from Spain', he was in on the con it appears. The couple hosted the launch of Hola/US and have been featured in the magazine many times. Alec has met her family and knows that she in the only one with a Spanish accent. Oh my! Ha!

by Anonymousreply 176December 28, 2020 1:58 PM

[quote]DC Urban Moms was talking about this over a year ago.

We were talking about it going back at least five years. I don't have time to sift through a bunch of threads now, but I'm linking to this 600-post one from 2018 because it's the first that came up in my search and there's a lot in it:

[quote]Confirming what others have written here: Hillary "Hilaria" Baldwin is 100% white American, a rich girl from Massachusetts.

[quote]Her parents are Kathryn Hayward, a doctor, and David Thomas, a lawyer (photo below ― they're easy to google). She was born while they were vacationing in Mallorca. They returned to Spain for summer vacations throughout her childhood. Post-retirement, her mother moved to Mallorca, which is how Hillary gets away with saying that she has a "Spanish mother."

[quote]She has been able to fool a lot of people, because Americans know almost nothing about Spain. It's especially funny to me when people take the charade one step further and call her "Latina," or a "woman of color," because they don't understand the difference between Mediterranean Europeans and Latin Americans. If a white girl with parents from Madrid tried to pass herself off as Latina in order to access a college scholarship for "women of color," the SJWs would come down on her like a ton of bricks, and rightfully so. To the extent that Mrs. Baldwin allows people to believe that she is not just a Spaniard, but Latina, she is veering dangerously close to Rachel Dolezal territory.

[quote]Former classmates report that her hair is naturally several shades lighter, and she never had the slightest accent growing up in Beacon Hill. It's amazing that Baldwin was fooled, or perhaps he simply didn't care.

[quote]I will give her credit for two things:

[quote]1) Her body is ridiculous.

[quote]2) She does speak some basic Spanish with a very pretty Castilian accent. I would compare her to Gwyneth Paltrow in this respect: Both sound more advanced than they really are, because of the quality of their accents. But, in Spanish-language interviews, you can hear that their vocabulary and command of verb tenses is really quite limited.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 28, 2020 1:59 PM

I, too, find this affectation to be silly and harmless. It's not like she stole millions from plane crash victims (ala Erika Jayne and Tom Girardi) to subsidize her lavish jet-set lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 178December 28, 2020 2:00 PM

R174 says the person posting on a gossip board

Nice projection because as I see it, the people like you and the other “she’s not hurting anyone” types that seem suspect.

by Anonymousreply 179December 28, 2020 2:01 PM

HILARI-OUS!!!! 😂

by Anonymousreply 180December 28, 2020 2:02 PM

What makes her crazy is when busted on her obvious lies and inconsistencies, she doesn’t accept that the jig is up.

That video at r103, with its many lies of omission, barely makes any sense.

So, now that this story has gone mainstream, will we hear from Alec and/or her family? Even Rachel Dolezal’s family had to go public and set the record straight.

by Anonymousreply 181December 28, 2020 2:13 PM

Yo, tranny @ R171. It absolutely IS relevant to your crazy. It's exactly the same. It's analogies like this that are needed to wake people the fuck up to the fact that trans is a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 182December 28, 2020 2:21 PM

“What makes her crazy is when busted on her obvious lies and inconsistencies, she doesn’t accept that the jig is up”

....well she maybe saw a man play president on TV and got the idea????

by Anonymousreply 183December 28, 2020 2:22 PM

No she’s not hurting anyone. But it’s always fun to take down a fame whore who’s only famous because she lied her way to fame via marriage. Watch out Meghan Markle your plagiarism and history of using/ ghosting people will eventually all come out.

The most disturbing aspect with Hillary isn’t with pretending to be someone she’s clearly not. It’s that she thinks she’d never get caught with her lies. That tells me there’s some serious derangement and denial on her part.

by Anonymousreply 184December 28, 2020 2:23 PM

So is Alec's career dead now? It's not like he'll be propped up by the media anymore now that he'll no longer be playing Trump on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 185December 28, 2020 2:23 PM

The "piece of shit stepmom" is Lori Singer.

by Anonymousreply 186December 28, 2020 2:24 PM

El gato comio mis pantalones!

Ay, que lastima!

by Anonymousreply 187December 28, 2020 2:27 PM

She is a crazy person. Alec doesn't live at their apt. He has another apt nearby where he escapes this crazy bitch and all the kids.

by Anonymousreply 188December 28, 2020 2:33 PM

I didn't care until it became hilarious, R174.

No pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 189December 28, 2020 2:34 PM

Fuck Alec Baldwin, he's a homophobe and worse. he totally deserves her.

by Anonymousreply 190December 28, 2020 2:35 PM

Really r186? That's interesting.

I always thought Lori looked a lot like Kim.

by Anonymousreply 191December 28, 2020 2:35 PM

If anyone can beat the truth out of her, it's Alec. Any chance he's willing to go off his meds to help clarify matters?

by Anonymousreply 192December 28, 2020 2:37 PM

Out of support for Hilaria, Ireland is changing her name to Barcelona!

by Anonymousreply 193December 28, 2020 2:50 PM

And so 2012, r17. Ghastly affectation.

by Anonymousreply 194December 28, 2020 3:02 PM

This is hilarious. Alec is such a ass now. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person. 2020 is not a total loss.

by Anonymousreply 195December 28, 2020 3:11 PM

In criminal profiling there’s a certain trait that really denotes dangerously crazy. It’s the ability to convince yourself that you’re in the right and that you’d be able to fool others into thinking that way as well. These are the sociopaths who have no qualms about doing whatever it takes to continue the lies. In fact they often find validation in justifying their wrongful deeds, like I say, true sociopaths. The fact that she was so front and center about promoting herself while living an easily unraveled persona should really chill the bones of those close to her.

I still think her pathetic lies are funny as fuck though, even if she is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 196December 28, 2020 3:18 PM

R174 It's hurting my sides from laughing so hard. Perhaps a new sitcom could be developed from it: Hilaria and the Bloviator!

by Anonymousreply 197December 28, 2020 3:19 PM

I'm dealing with someone that built this whole lie and now he is so into it he can't retract what he said. Thankfully there is medical evidence to prove he is a liar and made up the whole story. Still, they try to convince you you are the crazy one.

by Anonymousreply 198December 28, 2020 3:20 PM

R174, why do you care about DLers being interested? “It’s not hurting you”.

And it’s whatsoever, not what so ever. So rather than casting a dismissive glance our way, perhaps you need to take a spelling refresher course.

by Anonymousreply 199December 28, 2020 3:33 PM

Won’t someone think of the children? Like, how ARE the children doing, do we need to call CPS? Does anyone have their address in the Village to give to the police? Please, for the sake of the children, and each of their nannies, send CPS! NOW!

by Anonymousreply 200December 28, 2020 3:37 PM

She looks white-adjacent (as DL would say) at best. She may not be Spanish, but couldn't she be something? Not WASP.

by Anonymousreply 201December 28, 2020 3:39 PM

Is she even Catholic?

by Anonymousreply 202December 28, 2020 3:41 PM

[quote] She may not be Spanish, but couldn't she be something? Not WASP.

Self tanner and hair dye dear. Her father’s family is pre-Mayflower white stock, her mother is also a WASP. Sorry but she white.

by Anonymousreply 203December 28, 2020 3:43 PM

Hilarity ensues.

by Anonymousreply 204December 28, 2020 3:44 PM

Why is he stupid enough to make a bunch of babies at his age anyway? What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 205December 28, 2020 3:45 PM

If you try to find out anything about Baldwin’s Foundation it’s next to impossible, all the websites like Charity Navigator have zero information. I guess he and Trump have more 8n common then we suspected. Where’d the money go Alec???

by Anonymousreply 206December 28, 2020 3:47 PM

There are some people on Twitter just going NUTS insisting her mother is white-skinned Spanish, but it looks as though that isn't even remotely true. In the speech her mother gave a while ago, she mentions both she and her parents were born in Massachusetts. Her father has bragged that his family goes back to the Mayflower.

by Anonymousreply 207December 28, 2020 3:49 PM

Her mother’s organization sounds like a cult. Here are all the Facilitators who come off as grifters. The write up for her corporate lawyer father and trying to make him sound like he has justification for working in wellness is a hoot. But he does have that certificate on plant based nutrition, that must have been a tough weekend online earning that baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208December 28, 2020 3:52 PM

Charity Navigator has information R206. The information there appears to reflect through the fiscal year 2018. This may be because this site only evaluates organizations with $1 million or more in annual revenue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 28, 2020 3:55 PM

The pause 🥴

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 28, 2020 3:58 PM

R209 I’m talking about this one, the Breast Cancer one wouldn’t have supported her family’s relocation to Spain. I’m trying to follow up what was mentioned by someone at some point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 28, 2020 4:02 PM

R210 Wait?!? What am I supposed to call that little bitch again?!? Oh, yeah...

by Anonymousreply 212December 28, 2020 4:04 PM

You're being kind of hard on him, R208. I mean, he knows how to cook AND eat. That's no small feat.

[quote]He brings his background as an attorney and businessman, and his expertise in nutrition and plant-based cooking and eating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 28, 2020 4:07 PM

Shawn Mendes reveals he wrote Señorita For Hiliaria Baldwin in an attempt to lend credibility to her quickly collapsing fraud.

by Anonymousreply 214December 28, 2020 4:08 PM

Mamá mithpronounth my fucking name at R210!

by Anonymousreply 215December 28, 2020 4:10 PM

I hope Pedro Almodovar runs with this as his new film about a gringo trying to pretend to be Spanish married to a celebrity, Woman in NYC on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. It could be his biggest hit yet.

by Anonymousreply 216December 28, 2020 4:11 PM

The less we see of this useless frau, the better. Is she cancelled now?

Can't stand this shameless whore who can't stop breeding.

Her vag must be wide and loose as fuck after 5 kids.

Alec must fuck her in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 217December 28, 2020 4:12 PM

It hurts my esencia to think that people can be so malévola, because I am the verdadera dama española coño I have pretended to be for-like-evah, mama.

by Anonymousreply 218December 28, 2020 4:13 PM

There is no way she made Alec a vegetarian let alone Vegan.

by Anonymousreply 219December 28, 2020 4:14 PM

she uses her kids as props. the worst kind of mother.

by Anonymousreply 220December 28, 2020 4:14 PM

How many of these children are on the Spectrum because of Alec’s old sperm? Or is this where they are saying the vaccinations caused it?

by Anonymousreply 221December 28, 2020 4:19 PM

[quote]There are some people on Twitter just going NUTS insisting her mother is white-skinned Spanish,

Only Americans have this idea that the Spaniards aren't white.

Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 222December 28, 2020 4:19 PM

At least she didn't pull a Donna Chang.

by Anonymousreply 223December 28, 2020 4:26 PM

R222 Because they are considered Hispanic!

by Anonymousreply 224December 28, 2020 4:32 PM

Alejandro’s PR are trying to shut down the original threads on DCMumsnet but el gato es liberdad despues el bolsa.

by Anonymousreply 225December 28, 2020 4:33 PM

[quote]Only Americans have this idea that the Spaniards aren't white. Why is that?

Many Americans are stupid and don’t understand that Spain is on a different continent than the rest of Latin America.

by Anonymousreply 226December 28, 2020 4:34 PM

No one said Spain was in Central America or anything so just take your trolling elsewhere. If you can't troll without creating a strawman argument then don't waste our time.

by Anonymousreply 227December 28, 2020 4:41 PM

[quote]Many Americans are stupid and don’t understand that Spain is on a different continent than the rest of Latin America.

Exactly. And the reason Latin American people are "brown" is because most of their DNA is indigenous (Indian) not European. The Spanish, who colonized central and South America centuries ago, forced the native people to convert to catholicism and speak Spanish. The natives don't have European DNA unless their ancestors mixed with Spaniards.

by Anonymousreply 228December 28, 2020 4:42 PM

R138, As much as I can't stand fraus in general, those bitches were on point.

Next, are we going to have Bieber chime in?

by Anonymousreply 229December 28, 2020 4:44 PM

Ew @ R208. They're vegans and trying to spread that shit dogma world wide.

by Anonymousreply 230December 28, 2020 4:45 PM

"What makes her crazy is when busted on her obvious lies and inconsistencies, she doesn’t accept that the jig is up."

That strategy has been pioneered by men with much success. Lie, lie and lie some more. When called out, double down and lie some more.

by Anonymousreply 231December 28, 2020 4:45 PM

The apt where she lives is too small for her and the kids. But I guess Alec is too broke to buy a bigger apt.

by Anonymousreply 232December 28, 2020 4:48 PM

Can we run her out of the country? To Spain perhaps? Will they even take her at this point?

by Anonymousreply 233December 28, 2020 4:48 PM

[quote]No one said Spain was in Central America or anything so just take your trolling elsewhere. If you can't troll without creating a strawman argument then don't waste our time.

But some are insinuating that Spaniards aren't white. The only explanation can be that they're geographically challenged. If not, then you tell us why they think Spaniards aren't white.

by Anonymousreply 234December 28, 2020 4:51 PM

She’s had FIVE children with Alec? Jesus. Some of those must have been “stick a pin through the condom wrapper” babies.

by Anonymousreply 235December 28, 2020 4:51 PM

"My wife is from Spain" at 9:10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 28, 2020 4:53 PM

"With two blonde hair, blue eyed children, people at the park always ask me if I am a nanny."

Racism is tough on white trophy wives...

by Anonymousreply 237December 28, 2020 4:54 PM

I think she should apologize to Jada and Jada’s mother at Rojo Mesa.

by Anonymousreply 238December 28, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote]I never posted our first meal together post Edu’s birth. His was starting breastfeeding, mine was pizza 😂. Still in the delivery room. You all know how good that first meal is ✨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239December 28, 2020 4:56 PM

[quote]I hope Pedro Almodovar runs with this as his new film about a gringo trying to pretend to be Spanish married to a celebrity, Woman in NYC on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown. It could be his biggest hit yet.

Penelope Cruz IS Hilaria.

by Anonymousreply 240December 28, 2020 4:56 PM

R216, "The Skin I Live In - The New York Years"?

by Anonymousreply 241December 28, 2020 4:57 PM

"It's analogies like this that are needed to wake people the fuck up to the fact that trans is a mental illness."

Yawn, the Milo/Breitbart trolls have to make everything about trans people, even a thread about a phony straight trophy wife. Your fellow conservatives also think gays are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 242December 28, 2020 4:59 PM

her fame whore level is similar to John Legend's wife, another useless shameless plastic fake.

by Anonymousreply 243December 28, 2020 4:59 PM

How odd it is. The so-called 'stalker' turns out to be saner than both of them.

by Anonymousreply 244December 28, 2020 5:01 PM

The stalker had BOTH of their numbers years ago.

Also, omg that Letterman video of Alec imitating Hilaria’s “accent” is hysterical. What a fool. I’m sure he was in on this.

by Anonymousreply 245December 28, 2020 5:04 PM

Hilarious Baldfaceliar WISHES she had 1/10 the success of Christine Diane Teigen in famewhoring.

by Anonymousreply 246December 28, 2020 5:05 PM

R226 It's not about geography, it's about language not stupidity. People from Spanish speaking countries are considered Hispanic.

by Anonymousreply 247December 28, 2020 5:05 PM

R247 But no matter what stupid Americans think, Spaniards are white.

by Anonymousreply 248December 28, 2020 5:06 PM

You guys worry for the kids about their cultural identity, I worry for their physiological development, are they fed a VEGAN diet?!?!!! Fuck No!!?!

by Anonymousreply 249December 28, 2020 5:11 PM

How you say, Alec’s juicsay cucumbah?

by Anonymousreply 250December 28, 2020 5:13 PM

So, how is Hilaria supposed to be pronounced?

Eel-AR-ya would be phontically correct, or perhaps she uses an accent in castellano and it's Ee-lar-EE-ya. There is no H in either Castellano or Mallorquí/Catalan.

Also, if she spent all her summers in Mallorca she would have learned Mallorquí before Castellano. O està mentint encara més?

by Anonymousreply 251December 28, 2020 5:13 PM

Has the place of birth in Majorca even been confirmed? Her mother was in medical school when Hillary was born on Jan 6, 1984. I guess it’s feasible they were on holiday at the time but who travels overseas while in med school during their ninth month of pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 252December 28, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote]How you say, Alec’s juicsay cucumbah?

¡PEEEEEPPPPPIIIIIIINO!

by Anonymousreply 253December 28, 2020 5:14 PM

r49, worry about all the meat-eating kids who are morbidly obese

by Anonymousreply 254December 28, 2020 5:15 PM

Unlike the African-American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is incredibly diverse

by Anonymousreply 255December 28, 2020 5:16 PM

[quote]Hillary was born on Jan 6, 1984. I guess it’s feasible they were on holiday at the time but who travels overseas...

No one goes to Mallorca in January just to give birth.

by Anonymousreply 256December 28, 2020 5:20 PM

[quote]Has the place of birth in Majorca even been confirmed?

On Instagram she stated she was born in Boston and traveled back and forth between Massachusetts and Spain.

by Anonymousreply 257December 28, 2020 5:21 PM

r255, shouldn't you be masturbating to pictures of Trump?

by Anonymousreply 258December 28, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote]Has the place of birth in Majorca even been confirmed?

Yes. At 00:40, she says: "I'm born in Boston."

Even as she was confessing, she just couldn't let it go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 28, 2020 5:22 PM

Oops. Disregard the "yes." My reading comprehension comes and goes like a faked accent.

by Anonymousreply 260December 28, 2020 5:26 PM

This storyline is about to blow the fuck up

by Anonymousreply 261December 28, 2020 5:28 PM

The most remarkable thing (and what makes it so pathological) is that she’s so public with her fraud. It’s like she’s daring the world to call her out and when she is called out, she doubles down.

Huge red flag.

by Anonymousreply 262December 28, 2020 5:29 PM

She’s kind of harshly ugly, si? Probably the dyed matte black hair and overdrawn eyebrows don’t help matters much.

by Anonymousreply 263December 28, 2020 5:33 PM

I know the stalker is crazy but this part of the story made me laugh:

[quote]Earlier today, Baldwin's doorman David Paduani took the stand to say he was on duty Easter Sunday 2012 when Sabourin showed up at the apartment building.

[quote]"She came in the building. And said she would visit Mr. Baldwin," Paduani said. "I said 'Is he expecting you?' She said 'Yes.'

[quote]When the doorman called upstairs, he said Hilaria Baldwin said, "That's the lady [that] was stalking her and Mr. Baldwin."

[quote]He stalled her as police were called, during which time the doorman said Sabourin "was real mad."

[quote]"She started to say she (Hilaria Baldwin) was a bitch and a prostitute."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 28, 2020 5:34 PM

I get Pigeon Headed Whore Kaylee MagaNinny vibes from her.

Or as Jake Tapper would say, "lies the way most people breathe".

by Anonymousreply 265December 28, 2020 5:34 PM

This thread was fun at first but it’s turned sour. The feeding frenzy has as usual gone too far and some idiot wants to turn it into fraud or criminality when it’s just a delightfully embarrassing fabrication.

And actually yes it is very interesting to compare it to trans, in our Culture of Identity, and I don’t have to be in the Milo Brigade to see that. In our Culture of Identity, if you “identify” with another gender, that is sacrosanct and anyone criticizing or questioning that is a literal monster. But if you “identify” with another ethnicity, you need to be torn to shreds. What fun it is, navigating modern life!

by Anonymousreply 266December 28, 2020 5:35 PM

I am still trying to figure out how they managed a Catholic Wedding at St Patrick's. I assume one of those Kennedy-esque annulments.

by Anonymousreply 267December 28, 2020 5:35 PM

damn she looks so fucking old and ugly in the latest video. She's fake as fuck...what a surprise!! not!

by Anonymousreply 268December 28, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote]her fame whore level is similar to John Legend's wife, another useless shameless plastic fake.

No. Wrong. I out-miscarried this poseur by miles.

by Anonymousreply 269December 28, 2020 5:37 PM

Fucking ENOUGH, Bootsy. No one is trying to turn this into a criminal case and this isn't about trans AT ALL.

You and your friends and sockpuppets have been on every popular thread the last few days trying to turn them into trans-bashing threads, Just fucking stop.

by Anonymousreply 270December 28, 2020 5:38 PM

I kind of love this escandale. Poor stupid horny old Alec, he's stuck. Oh well, as longs as he gets good sex, who cares. It's not like he had a sterling, stable reputation to uphold.

by Anonymousreply 271December 28, 2020 5:38 PM

R267, it's true, if you have the connections in the Church, you can get an annulment no matter what the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 272December 28, 2020 5:39 PM

This isn't going to end without Alec losing his complete and total mind again. He's going to flip out, it's practically guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 273December 28, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote]It's not about geography, it's about language not stupidity. People from Spanish speaking countries are considered Hispanic.

Spanish is a language. Speaking it has nothing to do with the color of one’s skin. Most Spanish-speakers in Latin America are mixed-race, or “brown”. Most Spanish-speakers in Spain are Caucasian, or white.

by Anonymousreply 274December 28, 2020 5:40 PM

Nothing about this screams criminal to me, but it is illuminating. Social media has taken down more than a few of the self-interested and fame-whore types.

You can lie on the web, but the truth crawls up and bites you eventually.

by Anonymousreply 275December 28, 2020 5:43 PM

I don’t think he’s “stuck with her” — Straight men seem to find crazy women an actual turn on.

And he’s probably more erect than ever for her knowing how she’s squirming with embarrassment about this whole fiasco. Perhaps another Spanish baby will result from this!

So all is well with the world. Mucho gusto!

by Anonymousreply 276December 28, 2020 5:43 PM

Would Alec Baldwin care all that much? I bet, to him, she's just conveniently feeding into his kink. Like R271 said, it's not as if his reputation's on the line.

by Anonymousreply 277December 28, 2020 5:44 PM

The movie version of this could be the perfect comeback vehicle for Gwyneth, who speaks Castilian Spanish reasonably fluently. At any rate fluently enough to play this bizarre cunt.

Besides who else could be even more obnoxious on screen showing off various yoga poses?

by Anonymousreply 278December 28, 2020 5:44 PM

I have no respect for women who use their children as props and for photo ops.

by Anonymousreply 279December 28, 2020 5:45 PM

I bet Olivia Jade's ex-con mother Lori is happy this story broke allowing her to slip out of jail quietly, lol.

by Anonymousreply 280December 28, 2020 5:45 PM

Have you not seen Alec's insane whispering video of his own? 8 minutes of toxic insanity, staring at the camera, pursing his lips and berating people. Dude is hideous, with mean hooded eyes and a very ugly set to his mouth. He's frightening. He's also an asshole and always has been. A creep, a tyrant, an entitled thug and a liar. They deserve each other.

At the end of his video - He hisses like Hannibal Lecter - very quietly "when you love someone, you're supposed to defend them."

by Anonymousreply 281December 28, 2020 5:45 PM

[quote]You can lie on the web, but the truth crawls up and bites you eventually.

She was naive not to foresee this, especially considering her mommy influencer demographic. They're ruthless about this kind of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 282December 28, 2020 5:45 PM

R258 You know that's an actual quote from Biden and posting it on a thread about heritage makes it seem ironic, akin something Hilary/Hilaria might believe. Like so many things in this world not everything is about Trump though you and he seem to think alike. The irony in that!

by Anonymousreply 283December 28, 2020 5:46 PM

R281 Hahaha, no I hadn't seen that. I didn't know he responded. Where can one find this video? Is it on his IG? Twitter? i'll go look.

by Anonymousreply 284December 28, 2020 5:46 PM

She’s an idiot grifter Barbie doll and he’s insane. I feel badly for their children. He was and is a horrible father to Ireland who seems to depend on him for money and does nothing but go to the beach and post bikini shots on Instagram. Useless bunch.

by Anonymousreply 285December 28, 2020 5:48 PM

"Like so many things in this world not everything is about Trump though you and he seem to think alike."

Not everything is about Biden.....you dragged him into a thread that's not about him just because you're a sore loser who's bitter that he beat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 286December 28, 2020 5:48 PM

R282, indeed. Influencers have to be a bit above it all to influence anyone. The knives are out.

by Anonymousreply 287December 28, 2020 5:48 PM

The Alec meltdown happened already and I missed it!

by Anonymousreply 288December 28, 2020 5:49 PM

[quote]I am still trying to figure out how they managed a Catholic Wedding at St Patrick's. I assume one of those Kennedy-esque annulments.

Baldwin and Kim Basinger were not married in the Catholic Church...they were married in a private ceremony at Alec’s Long Island beach house. So no annulment was necessary as the Church did not recognize their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 289December 28, 2020 5:50 PM

I’m thinking of various fraudsters who at least had some sort of monetary gain, like the guy who claimed to be a Rockefeller, or that Anna Delvey . At least those make sense.

It’s disturbing when there isn’t a clear material benefit for the charade. In that case, it’s just to trick people and enjoy some “duping delight”.

It’s not some cute benign thing. It’s creepy.

by Anonymousreply 290December 28, 2020 5:50 PM

Not convinced it’s a real relationship. When I lived in NY I was friends with a woman who knew him well and said he was on the down-low. She knew a few men he’d fucked. I think this has made him look virile and straight plus he wanted lots of kids. Mental case. Both of them. He was in on it.

by Anonymousreply 291December 28, 2020 5:51 PM

Here you go R284. Scroll down, press play. Enjoy! Here is the Alec meltdown, part one. I'm sure there's more to come. Daddy seems M A D.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 28, 2020 5:51 PM

Hola from Mexico!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 28, 2020 5:55 PM

these 2 cunts should be cancelled. Have you forgotten how he called someone the F (not fuck) word in one of his meltdowns?

Can't stand these 2.

He must use that nearby apt for his DL hookups.

by Anonymousreply 294December 28, 2020 5:56 PM

Seems like all the Baldwins simply are into drama, excitement, and attention. Alex and Hilaria are both enjoying themselves immensely today, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 295December 28, 2020 5:56 PM

His eyes were so blue that day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 28, 2020 5:57 PM

That was a pretty rambling video from Alec until the final stretch.

[bold]"CONSIDER THE SOURCE!"[/bold]

Him whispering, "When you love someone, you want to defend them," was rather chilling, I must say.

by Anonymousreply 297December 28, 2020 6:01 PM

Who is the source we should be considering?

by Anonymousreply 298December 28, 2020 6:05 PM

Such a special child!

[quote]I shimmy across the top of the swing set, 12 feet above the ground. While this likely sent the other parents into a panic, my mother calmly calls after me, "Hilaria, are you listening to your body?"

[quote]My first love was ballet, which I started as a toddler (before quitting in a 3-year-old's rebellion against the too-strict teachers). Then, the free-spirited world of traditional Spanish flamenco won my heart.

[quote]Latin ballroom was arduous yet glamorous, in a fake-tan and false-eyelashes kind of way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299December 28, 2020 6:07 PM

R274 Never mentioned that it had anything to do with skin color. Hispanic is defined as relating to Spain or Spanish speaking countries.

by Anonymousreply 300December 28, 2020 6:11 PM

Hilaria is “emotionally healthy” according to her devoted husband seen hear hilariously trying to mimic her accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301December 28, 2020 6:16 PM

[quote]It’s disturbing when there isn’t a clear material benefit for the charade. In that case, it’s just to trick people and enjoy some “duping delight”.

She's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 302December 28, 2020 6:27 PM

When crazy sticks his dick in his crazy, Hilaria ensues!

by Anonymousreply 303December 28, 2020 6:33 PM

R286 Other posts have "dragged" in Chrissy Teigen, Melania, Lori Loughlin, Eva Langoria, Tori Spelling...What's your point? Why so angry, bitter, humorless and narrow-minded. You sound like you know who. Biden won or haven't you heard? Maybe you need to masturbate.

by Anonymousreply 304December 28, 2020 6:36 PM

I thought being a WASPy Bostonian would be what a lot of people aspire to, at least on DL. She could’ve put on a Katherine Hepburn accent and died her hair red if she wanted to be fake without outright lying.

by Anonymousreply 305December 28, 2020 6:37 PM

Are all "lifestyle gurus" full of shit?

by Anonymousreply 306December 28, 2020 6:39 PM

That "consider the source!" bit is pretty nuts. He couldn't possibly be talking about the stalker, could he? She had Hilaria's number years ago.

by Anonymousreply 307December 28, 2020 6:43 PM

[quote]It’s disturbing when there isn’t a clear material benefit for the charade. In that case, it’s just to trick people and enjoy some “duping delight”.

Are you kidding? You don't see the benefit of gold digging to trap a high profile celeb? Hillary hit the jackpot. She's built a career around being Alec Baldwin's wife. She's wealthy, wants for nothing and lives the glamorous life rubbing elbows with celebs and NYC elite.

by Anonymousreply 308December 28, 2020 6:47 PM

I fully support her R308!

by Anonymousreply 309December 28, 2020 6:51 PM

When someone is handsome yet has a need to be funny that means one thing: gay. Watch him on comedians in cars getting coffee. Gay!!!!

by Anonymousreply 310December 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Today’s deep thought from Alec

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311December 28, 2020 7:00 PM

Halfway? That would be Espana, no?

by Anonymousreply 312December 28, 2020 7:04 PM

I want to know what Alec considers the lie to be when there's already so much proof against his wife.

by Anonymousreply 313December 28, 2020 7:04 PM

In Eva’s defense (not that she needs it), she attended college in the Rio Grande Valley, which is as Mexican as Texas gets.

by Anonymousreply 314December 28, 2020 7:07 PM

I’m wondering what box she had checked under race on her NYU application, to see if she misrepresented herself to gain an advantage.

by Anonymousreply 315December 28, 2020 7:13 PM

Knowing now that our suspicions were confirmed regarding this woman's potential mental issues, we can ignore her and her advice regarding life and how to live it; in case Alec was wondering at the worth of such a pursuit for truth regarding his partner and her choices in life.

This case is yet another example of how lying will do you in and to remain true to yourself in all matters, no matter what. Alec has to double down or look ridiculous and hypocritical. She lies as easily and needlessly as someone he portrays.

by Anonymousreply 316December 28, 2020 7:14 PM

I'm going through DC Urban Mom and I'm loving the comments saying it will never be a major news story because she isn't famous enough.

by Anonymousreply 317December 28, 2020 7:15 PM

It’s funny to think that he was infatuated with her accent and ethnicity. Cutely mocking her accent, and her popping out kids almost every year. .

He probably thinks of her as property.

by Anonymousreply 318December 28, 2020 7:17 PM

Haha, Google must've changed her birthplace in the past couple hours or so, because when I looked her up earlier today it said Spain.

by Anonymousreply 319December 28, 2020 7:21 PM

Best comment on DCUM:

"Hilaria, the english word for that vegetable you are using on a live TV segment that your paid publicist begged us to set up during her break from unsuccessfully trying to edit your bio into something REMOTELY believable is 'cucumber.' It's been called a cucumber ever since you were born in Boston, went to K-12 in Boston, spent your summers in dancing contests around, yes, Boston, right up until you dropped out of NYU and moved to Brooklyn. Still called a cucumber, even in Brooklyn. It was still called a cucumber when you worked full time as a yoga instructor in Union Square, still never having left the states. When you changed your name from Hillary to Hilaria and your american parents moved to Spain thanks to a generous grant from the Alec Baldwin Foundation in 2011, it seems they were not able to change the name of this vegetable. Still, cucumber. They WERE able however to finally accept their new spanish identities, where their names were officially changed to "Hilaria's Mom who lives in Spain" and "Hilaria's Dad who lives in Spain," despite the strange looks they got from the lady typing that out at the Majorca DMV. Since you confiscated their passports once they got to Majorca, so they could never leave the island to avoid being photographed within 1000 miles of you, they were definitely unable to change the name of that vegetable you are peeling.

So let's try it again. Kyoo-kuhm-br

by Anonymousreply 320December 28, 2020 7:22 PM

Those who are the most pissed off with this bitch are probably those like me who have unfortunately dealt with someone like this. I could go into details but the guy is batshit crazy and only recently got out of prison for fraud (for the second time) so I won't shake the tree. Suffice it to say, newsflash: People don't enjoy being lied to. Especially if those lies affect their career or their relationships with family and friends. I have family members who still won't speak to me after the whole two year drama of working for a fabulist with illusions of grandeur who got a thrill out of the attention his lies got from people and destroying so many people with them. People were giving up jobs and traveling cross country to start working for him when there was no company in existence. Every word out of his mouth was a lie. And his parents were in on it. These people are sick and no matter how many times they're confronted by their lies, they refuse to give in and admit they lied. They'll double down and triple down until they're dead. Just like Alec Baldwin is doing with his fake wife now - trying to lay the blame on others instead of his lying con artist cunt of a wife.

by Anonymousreply 321December 28, 2020 7:23 PM

How come so many of you do not know that people from Spain are white?

All she's really asserting is that she is a white woman from Spain.

Cause the Spanish are white you morons.

by Anonymousreply 322December 28, 2020 7:26 PM

What is it with that obnoxious Spanish Are White troll?

by Anonymousreply 323December 28, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote]Spanish is a language. Speaking it has nothing to do with the color of one’s skin. Most Spanish-speakers in Latin America are mixed-race, or “brown”. Most Spanish-speakers in Spain are Caucasian, or white.

And this is the reason when the white people from Spain traveled to places like Mexico they brutalized the native population, because they were racist white motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 324December 28, 2020 7:29 PM

Because the Spanish are white people you dumb fuck r323.

by Anonymousreply 325December 28, 2020 7:30 PM

Wiki changed her birth place from Mallorca to Boston.

by Anonymousreply 326December 28, 2020 7:34 PM

So what, Spanish fuckwit @R322 and R325?

by Anonymousreply 327December 28, 2020 7:36 PM

To think that you all thought me pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 328December 28, 2020 7:36 PM

From this NPR article on Atonio Banderas we learn that Antonio didn't know he was the member of a minority, he thought he was white. The United States set him straight.

[quote]The thing is, Banderas is from Málaga, Spain, and does not identify as a person of color. There are nonwhite Spanish people, but this isn't the case for him. In an interview with Univision's Jorge Ramos in January, Banderas was asked about the controversy. He chuckled and said he prefers to take it with a bit of humor. When I've gone to the U.S., I've considered myself Latino. Antonio Banderas in an interview with Jorge Ramos "I don't know what I am," he told Ramos. "When I've gone to the U.S., I've considered myself Latino, because those are the people I've connected with the most." Banderas then recalled filling out an official form in the U.S.: When he went to check the box for "white" under race, he was told that was wrong, that he was Hispanic. "I said, 'Hispanic isn't actually a race,' " Banderas told Ramos, but he went ahead and checked the Hispanic box. "Great, I'm happy to be Hispanic, Spanish, Latino, and if I'm a person of color, well then I'm a person of color." The idea that Banderas is a white European may be obvious to many, especially those in the Latinx community, but it's not the first time a white Spaniard has been referred to in the U.S. as a "person of color" or Latinx. After all, Spaniards are technically considered Hispanic by the U.S. Census Bureau, which defines the term as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329December 28, 2020 7:36 PM

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!

Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me! Don't look at me!

by Anonymousreply 330December 28, 2020 7:37 PM

Didn't know you could come off as being more of an idiot but you proved me wrong at r327.

by Anonymousreply 331December 28, 2020 7:39 PM

I don't believe she's Catholic. I searched all over for info about her religion, and everywhere is listed as "Christian". Because she's a WASP from Boston, as were her parents.

by Anonymousreply 332December 28, 2020 7:41 PM

Alec,

A girl like that, who’d kill your brother

Forget that girl and find another

One of your own kind

Stick to your own kind!

by Anonymousreply 333December 28, 2020 7:42 PM

Whether she was born in Spain or Boston this I know for sure. She was born in a wagon of a traveling show, her momma used to dance for the money they’d throw. Papa would do what ever he could, preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of Dr. Good.

by Anonymousreply 334December 28, 2020 7:42 PM

[quote]And Reuters initially referred to Banderas and Erivo as the only "not white" actors nominated. The news agency later corrected the mistake, but some publications had already run the original version. The backlash in Spain has been fierce. Spanish media pounced on the word choice. Some publications accused the U.S. of having an "absurd obsession" with race. Others criticized Hollywood, saying that it was "convenient" to consider Banderas a person of color to appear more diverse.

The US has a real problem with this race bullshit. So eager to shove people into boxes so you can shit on them for not being white. Your country really deserves some payback for all the ugliness you create in the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335December 28, 2020 7:44 PM

R331 that's pretty rich coming from a brown Spaniardo.

by Anonymousreply 336December 28, 2020 7:46 PM

I am, like, really smart. I’m a super genius. I went to an Ivy Laeague school, good genes. I’ve got great genes, which I’m a believer in. I’m a self made billionaire. I got a small loan of a million dollars from my father. Every one of these doctors say “how do you know so much about this? Maybe I have a natural ability. I like this stuff. I really get it.l

Reinventing oneself...the American way.m

Baldwin is gonna take a walloping. He played Trump for a lying fraud — which Trump is — but now his wife has been exposed as a lying fraud.

And if she’d just kept her mouth shut when Amy Schumer made a little joke, she’d still be hilaria from España. Btw, yiu Amy Schumer haters better give it up. She took down the flamenco dancing WASP from Boston.

by Anonymousreply 337December 28, 2020 8:05 PM

"I'm born in Boston"???

She deliberately phrases things as if she's unfamiliar with how Americans speak.

"I was born in Boston."

by Anonymousreply 338December 28, 2020 8:11 PM

I missed the Amy Schumer comment r337 (and can’t seem to find it)

What did she say that prompted all this?

by Anonymousreply 339December 28, 2020 8:12 PM

I find this endlessly entertaining.

The bonus is that I was reading about Hilaria and Alec as I fell asleep last night, and had a very satisfying dream of Mr Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 340December 28, 2020 8:13 PM

[quote]She deliberately phrases things as if she's unfamiliar with how Americans speak.

That's the strangest bit! I've noticed that she's also calibrated her syntax. She went all in.

by Anonymousreply 341December 28, 2020 8:17 PM

I love this. It’s about time a pretentious idiot gets exposed for what they are. I’m glad 2020 ends on this note.

by Anonymousreply 342December 28, 2020 8:18 PM

This will be on future analogy tests:

Dakota Johnson is to Ellen as Amy Schumer is to ___________________

by Anonymousreply 343December 28, 2020 8:19 PM

I love Amy Schumer. She's real and she's occasionally very funny.

by Anonymousreply 344December 28, 2020 8:20 PM

Hilaria got her own segment on Inside Edition.

"She's not really Hilaria from Mallorca, Spain. She's actually Hillary, from Boston."

by Anonymousreply 345December 28, 2020 8:22 PM

R339, Schumer reposted Hilaria’s post below to her own IG with a caption that pretended she (Amy) and her young son were the ones in the photo.

Humorless Hilaria took it as a body shaming post and responded in kind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346December 28, 2020 8:22 PM

I used to work with a bitch like this who was a chronic liar. Made up so much bullshit that was clearly fake, mixed in with bits of truth, and would double down on all the lies. You couldn't trust anything that came out of her mouth. The boss fired her eventually because nobody could deal with her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 347December 28, 2020 8:23 PM

Hillary needs to spend a week in child's pose, drinking wine from a bowl.

by Anonymousreply 348December 28, 2020 8:23 PM

What kind of "foundation" does Alec Baldwin have?

by Anonymousreply 349December 28, 2020 8:25 PM

Amy Schumer posted a photo of Hilaria — Hilaria in her underwear, posing with with a baby — and made a comment “ "Gene and I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Enjoy it with whatever family members are talking to you this year. 🕎," referencing her 1-year-old son, Gene.

Amy's celebrity pals found the photo swap to be hilarious.

Debra Messing wrote, "I prefer you as a blonde. 😘," and America Ferrera shared a crying laughing face emoji.

Baldwin posted a screengrab of Schumer's post, writing, "I literally had to have someone explain this joke to me... Still don't get it 100%... but... I'll like it. And I'll comment some emojis."

True to her word, Baldwin did comment a laughing crying face and two heart emojis.

She added that her concern regarding the post was when the comments turned into "body shaming."

"If you're doing body inclusivity, that's body inclusivity for all," Baldwin said. "There's that whole thing of 'oh moms don't look like that.' Some moms do. This mom does. And I am included in the inclusivity."

She went on to defend her body positive posts, saying, "I do look a certain way. This is what I look like. I come from smaller people. I have been a fitness person my entire life. There you go. Period, end of story."

She concluded her post by advising, "Let's be a little bit kinder, a little bit kinder because everybody is suffering mentally."

Schumer took down the joking post in which she pretended to be Baldwin, using the photo as a pseudo holiday card. She also commented on Baldwin's video, writing, "I'm sorry!"

But a Twitter storm resulted, showing Baldwin alternately speaking with American and Spanish accents in past videos, and a video showing Hilaria pretending not to know the English word for cucumber.

Schumer responded with a tweet shoeing herself in a big hat & sunglasses, saying “I get it. I went to Spain a few times and loved it too 🥒 “

by Anonymousreply 350December 28, 2020 8:30 PM

Christ, on her IG she says she is “Momma to five Baldwinitos.”

by Anonymousreply 351December 28, 2020 8:33 PM

PVMW Parade Continues

by Anonymousreply 352December 28, 2020 8:35 PM

[quote]She added that her concern regarding the post was when the comments turned into "body shaming." "If you're doing body inclusivity, that's body inclusivity for all," Baldwin said. "There's that whole thing of 'oh moms don't look like that.' Some moms do. This mom does. And I am included in the inclusivity." She went on to defend her body positive posts, saying, "I do look a certain way. This is what I look like. I come from smaller people. I have been a fitness person my entire life. There you go. Period, end of story." She concluded her post by advising, "Let's be a little bit kinder, a little bit kinder because everybody is suffering mentally."

Dear God. She sounds like an insufferable fucking twat. All that over some joke photo. She seems exactly like a neurotic WASPy white American woman.

by Anonymousreply 353December 28, 2020 8:38 PM

What is wrong with him? They must love this Lucy and Ricky charade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354December 28, 2020 8:38 PM

Thanks r350

by Anonymousreply 355December 28, 2020 8:39 PM

“My wife is from SPAIN!” Is definitely the hot new meme.

by Anonymousreply 356December 28, 2020 8:57 PM

[quote]I love Amy Schumer. She's real and she's occasionally very funny.

And the breath taking irony of a slim, toned, perfectly in shape, petite and pretty postpartum Hillary trying to spin herself as the victim of "body shaming" ........by fat, unattractive AMY SCHUMER, no less.

Oh. My. Fucking. Sides.

by Anonymousreply 357December 28, 2020 8:59 PM

There’s no way she does any of the hands-on work of raising her kids. No mom of 5 has time to come up with all that bullshit at R350.

by Anonymousreply 358December 28, 2020 9:03 PM

There is no way that Alec wasn't in on this con. You can't be married to someone for years and never slip up when passing yourself off as another ethnicity with a completely fake past. He's met her family. He's met her friends. She would have slipped up. How could you not?

What did he get out of this con? A shield against criticism? Woke points? "My wife is from Spain so I can't possibly be guilty of beating up cyclists!" What was his end game?

What did actual Spanish people the two of them encountered think when they listened to Hilaria with her fake Spanish? Surely they had to know within seconds that this bitch was pulling a Rachel Dolezal. How many eyerolls and how much laughter did these two generate behind their backs?

by Anonymousreply 359December 28, 2020 9:03 PM

She’s a con artist, pure and simple. You can feel an affinity for a part of your heritage but slipping into an accent you weren’t raised with? Changing your name from John and Juan? Yeah, that’s not authentic.

by Anonymousreply 360December 28, 2020 9:10 PM

Is Spain even a part of her heritage?

by Anonymousreply 361December 28, 2020 9:11 PM

No. She just went there on vacation a few times. It's as if going to Paris on your honeymoon suddenly makes you French. Spending the rest of your life calling yourself Jean-Pierre and speaking in a French accent and waxing nostalgic about your imaginary childhood in the backstreets of Paris.

by Anonymousreply 362December 28, 2020 9:14 PM

Silly girl, if you want to be different and fashionable, just say you're bisexual or something like that. If someone doubts it, scream "gatekeeping!" and all the SJWs will be on your side. Lying about one's race is a whole other game because people can refute your claims and the SJWs will be the first to tear you apart.

by Anonymousreply 363December 28, 2020 9:14 PM

I see Hilaria's IMDB page got changed today to say she was born in Boston. This morning it said Spain. And her entire bio and trivia section has been de-Spanished. LMAO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364December 28, 2020 9:20 PM

She thought she'd just stay in the background and keep up her charade. But she can't keep her ass off social media every minute, and now this has gotten way beyond her control and it's all unraveled.

by Anonymousreply 365December 28, 2020 9:21 PM

“I speaka the Spanish, I from Espana!”

by Anonymousreply 366December 28, 2020 9:27 PM

I knew this girl named Erin who, after getting her braces removed, started speaking with a British accent and changed her name to Ehren.

by Anonymousreply 367December 28, 2020 9:28 PM

Is it "Hee-la-REE-ah" or "Hee-LAH-ree-ah"?

by Anonymousreply 368December 28, 2020 9:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 28, 2020 9:45 PM

Hillary r368. Just plain Hillary

by Anonymousreply 370December 28, 2020 9:46 PM

R368 It’s her own weird made up Spanglish so does it even matter? Hell her own mother tripped over how to say it.

by Anonymousreply 371December 28, 2020 9:46 PM

Does she call Alec “Papi” during sex?

by Anonymousreply 372December 28, 2020 9:47 PM

It's "Hill-Uh-Ree"

by Anonymousreply 373December 28, 2020 9:47 PM

I'm with her.

by Anonymousreply 374December 28, 2020 9:52 PM

So what is the official name of this debacle, Cucumbergate?

by Anonymousreply 375December 28, 2020 9:53 PM

Le pido que respete mi privacidad y la de mi esposa durante este momento difícil.

by Anonymousreply 376December 28, 2020 9:57 PM

She ready for the ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 28, 2020 9:58 PM

This tweet from 2018 came to mind right now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378December 28, 2020 10:00 PM

So now Alejandro has the perfect opportunity to leave her and the 10 kids and stick his cucumber in new, fresh, childless hole(s). He could even start dating in Europe ( for real).

by Anonymousreply 379December 28, 2020 10:02 PM

Does Alec Baldwin have fuck you money?

by Anonymousreply 380December 28, 2020 10:06 PM

He’s gonna be paying child support until he croaks

by Anonymousreply 381December 28, 2020 10:08 PM

R380 How would he? He was never the $20 million guy. Or even the $10 million guy. Remember after The Hunt For Red October he fucked things up by pulling out of the sequel? He could have had a franchise. Oops.

All his movies have been either supporting roles in studio movies or leads in indies. Neither pay much. Certainly not to pay to feed how many kids he has. No he's going to be like James Caan who came out a couple of years ago to say he hated not being able to retire and enjoy what's left of his life because he fucked up and impregnated some bitch a few times when he was already old enough to be a grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 382December 28, 2020 10:19 PM

Kim Basinger must be laughing even more

by Anonymousreply 383December 28, 2020 10:20 PM

Well, one hopes James Caan was more diplomatic in his word choice about his children.

by Anonymousreply 384December 28, 2020 10:23 PM

R383 I'm sure she's been having a great day today.

by Anonymousreply 385December 28, 2020 10:23 PM

One upon a time, kooks were just kooks. I find this whole Death By Twitter bullshit insane.

by Anonymousreply 386December 28, 2020 10:23 PM

I was going to say what r381 said. If she leaves him or he leaves her, she'll still have him by the balls. I bet Alec secretly wished dump would've won so he'd continue getting a paycheck on snl. Each of their kids is under 10, so he's for sure going to have to keep working until he's in his 80s.

by Anonymousreply 387December 28, 2020 10:23 PM

R386, apparently it's wrong to publicly mock famewhores who actively seek out the spotlight *rolls eyes*

There's no "death by twitter" - people are mocking someone who was asking for it. Why lie about shit that can be easily disproven?

by Anonymousreply 388December 28, 2020 10:28 PM

Hope he doesn’t pull a Chris Watts.

by Anonymousreply 389December 28, 2020 10:30 PM

Well, I forgive her!

by Anonymousreply 390December 28, 2020 10:32 PM

I see a DWTS stint in her future as part of the image rehab tour.

by Anonymousreply 391December 28, 2020 10:33 PM

In the Amy Schumer response video she claims to have broken her ankle five weeks earlier. Going back, she has one photo of herself, sans pants, in what appears to be a cast. [italic]"I fell and broke my ankle. It was silly and I’m frustrated and sad...but I’m determined to be positive and heal as quickly as possible. It’s hard because I can’t carry my babies—amongst so many other things."[/italic]

A few days later she was walking on the beach without so much as a walking boot. After that photo it was all bare, non-swollen ankles and videos of downward dog and bridges; sitting with kids piled on her crossed legs with the bad ankle tucked under her body; and balancing on one leg while she pumps her tits and holds a sleeping baby.

At R299, she claims to have fractured her femoral neck. [italic]"The femoral neck of my hip was barely connected to the joint."[/italic] The next day, on her way to out to meet friends, as one does with a femur that's dangling by a thread, her bag got caught in a door. With a loud SNAP, she collapsed into a pile of garbage bags. [italic]"The surgeon deduced that the fall had actually further fractured the femoral neck, which meant that my leg bone was completely severed from my hip.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 392December 28, 2020 10:33 PM

R386, everyone knows that when you lie, you risk having it blow up in your face. Most of the time, nothing happens, but the risk is always there.

by Anonymousreply 393December 28, 2020 10:34 PM

I don't think Alec wants to dump her. He lives with her 24/7, so he's probably noticed everything long ago -- the variations in accent, the fact that she doesn't know much of anything about Spain, the fact that she's desperate to appear different. He's much older than her, so he probably thought it was all an adorable quirk that one must expect from a much younger partner, much like watching your daughter put on mommy's scarf and beret and pretend she's an artisTÉE from Fwaaahnce!

by Anonymousreply 394December 28, 2020 10:35 PM

People who lie.....

by Anonymousreply 395December 28, 2020 10:35 PM

Now that she's older, she's ready to have a "complicated" pregnancy, complete with nine months of bedrest and life-or-death daily updates.

by Anonymousreply 396December 28, 2020 10:39 PM

R354 Alec is saying nothing funny in that clip. Yet everyone is, as Holden Caulfield would say, laughing like hyenas. The absolute state of late-night TV.

by Anonymousreply 397December 28, 2020 10:42 PM

[quote]With a loud SNAP, she collapsed into a pile of garbage bags.

She should have listened to her body.

by Anonymousreply 398December 28, 2020 10:45 PM

Her statement “I am included in the inclusivity” is truly a work of genius.

by Anonymousreply 399December 28, 2020 10:46 PM

Alec just loves putting his jizz in that Spanish cooch, no rubbers for them, they’re good Catholics and were married in St. Patrick’s Cathedral. They make love to the classical Spanish guitar music of Charo.

by Anonymousreply 400December 28, 2020 10:47 PM

Has Salma Hayek commented?

Or any of Alec's Spanish speaking friends?

by Anonymousreply 401December 28, 2020 10:47 PM

Alec Baldwin is a rageaholic alcoholic scumbag. You know he fucked that stalker too. Hilaria saved his demented ass. By making him a family man. 5 times in 7 YEARS! Alec said on The View that they might still have another baby - just a few months ago. He passed it off as an obsession of his wife, but he was gloating. I guess she proves his virility and makes him look like a family man. The way all of the Baldwin's have tormented Basinger and daughter Ireland for 20 YEARS is shameful and disgusting. They're pig eyed Irish brutes. I don't see the hotness. Fat. bloated rage face sneers. I rather marry a Walberg. (Don't make me though)

Hillary isn't of any interest. She's a wife. Not even a gold digger in the usual sense. She has a lifelong affinity for all things Spanish and her husband and family have indulged her. Her mistake was in trying to be famous TOO. There's a little George & Martha about Alec and Hillary. Their shared delusion has been shattered. Who's afraid of Hilaria Baldwin? Alec should be. She can flip this on him in a hot minute. I'd enjoy seeing it too.

Amy Schumer is happy with her fat body and her autistic chef husband and their chubby boy with the weird name. Sure she was an asshole for a while when she was newly famous. But she's always been a real chick who mocks show biz hypocrisy. Remember when she "tripped" in front of Kim Kardashian on the red carpet? Or when she texted dirty things to Stephen Colbert's wife from Bradley Cooper's phone at some awards show dinner. It's called a sense of fun and humor.

Alec and Hillary don't have one between them and I bet they don't share one either. He's more gross than she is to me though. She's a fucking wreck, but there's something very broken there.

by Anonymousreply 402December 28, 2020 10:47 PM

Well I guess her My Spanish Heritage Wellness Cookbook is now a no go.

by Anonymousreply 403December 28, 2020 10:50 PM

She wanted fame, clearly didn't need money considering she went to an insanely expensive private school. Her parents are well-off.

by Anonymousreply 404December 28, 2020 10:56 PM

EthniCelebs is now reporting her ancestry as "English, Welsh, German, Scottish, Irish, Czech, French-Canadian".

I'd love to know what it was like before it was updated 13 hours ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405December 28, 2020 10:58 PM

[quote] There is no way that Alec wasn't in on this con. You can't be married to someone for years and never slip up when passing yourself off as another ethnicity with a completely fake past. He's met her family. He's met her friends. She would have slipped up. How could you not?

Never underestimate how much a straight man is willing to ignore crazy for a chance to stick his dick in it.

by Anonymousreply 406December 28, 2020 10:59 PM

Meet Hillary's incel counterpart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407December 28, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote]She wanted fame...

You want fame? Well, fame costs. And right here is where you start paying… in sweat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408December 28, 2020 11:02 PM

R406 Also, he would need to actually focus on other people to be aware of this. He strikes me as a typical narcissist with little interest in other people except for how they reflect him.

by Anonymousreply 409December 28, 2020 11:03 PM

Baldwin's foundation is probably the typical one where the employees are highly paid, lots of expenses but very little money given away.

by Anonymousreply 410December 28, 2020 11:04 PM

Has anyone posted this? NY Post front page is now in on the 'reveal.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411December 28, 2020 11:12 PM

Alec told you not to read the NY Post R411. It's a sewage plant.

by Anonymousreply 412December 28, 2020 11:16 PM

Omg too delicious. Even mommy-hood can’t save her sorry-yoga-ass

by Anonymousreply 413December 28, 2020 11:18 PM

Olé!

by Anonymousreply 414December 28, 2020 11:21 PM

Say what you will about the New York Post but they really know how to knock it out of the park with their front pages in instances like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415December 28, 2020 11:26 PM

Someone really better keep a close eye on her kids.

by Anonymousreply 416December 28, 2020 11:28 PM

I love a celebrity escándalo, especially one featuring a wannabe.

So it has been delicious watching Hilária crash and burn!

by Anonymousreply 417December 28, 2020 11:30 PM

Is this all really breaking news though? Haven't we all known for a while that she was shady and faking her Spanish origins?

by Anonymousreply 418December 28, 2020 11:31 PM

No, don’t think so r418.

by Anonymousreply 419December 28, 2020 11:38 PM

She left so much evidence everywhere and now they are all trying to say the media is lying. All of the receipts come from HER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420December 28, 2020 11:42 PM

Comment from DCUM on December 7:

[quote] Birds of a feather flock together, I see. But carry on in the delusion here that Hilaria has committed some serious crimes and is going to be humiliated and called out for it and her life ruined. It's been 8 years. Nobody cares that much.

by Anonymousreply 421December 28, 2020 11:44 PM

Well the truth is that she doesn't deserve to have her life ruined. Just her social media life. Which to some people is everything. Alec Baldwin rambles on about the evils of Facebook and Twitter in his creepy whispering rant. He comes across as self righteous, egotistical and hypocritical. I think this is his brand? You don't see Alec Baldwin doing commercials or print ads. He's too obviously a fat violent drunk man. He threatens to leave the platforms - but says he needs them to promote things....himself. Ha.

They'll be together until he dies or forks over 25 million dollars. Hilaria is too good for him. Great body. Lots of offspring. Bilingual.

by Anonymousreply 422December 29, 2020 12:04 AM

Why didn’t she steal a cookbook idea like Jerry Seinfeld’s ugly wife?

by Anonymousreply 423December 29, 2020 12:05 AM

^ She writes "lifestyle" books. Which I guess is one of those bullshit "jobs" for trophy wives and faded celebrities

by Anonymousreply 424December 29, 2020 12:08 AM

I just perused her instagram feed. Holy shit, she’s full of herself

by Anonymousreply 425December 29, 2020 12:11 AM

I just perused her instagram feed. Holy shit, she’s full of herself

by Anonymousreply 426December 29, 2020 12:11 AM

She was born in Boston. She admitted that in one of her instagram stories yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 427December 29, 2020 12:17 AM

What kind of family does she come from? If I decided to lie about my identity and expected my family to go along with it they’d laugh and ask me what the hell was wrong with me.

by Anonymousreply 428December 29, 2020 12:21 AM

Thanks for joining us, R427.

by Anonymousreply 429December 29, 2020 12:23 AM

How you say.... cucumbrero? Si? Pardon mia Englayzee, por favor taco.

by Anonymousreply 430December 29, 2020 12:24 AM

I wonder what strange and slightly inappropriate American slang she learned from @shabooby.

by Anonymousreply 431December 29, 2020 12:27 AM

If you look at pics with her,the brood and Alec, he looks like barely tolerates them all. He probably stays at his own place every night. Hillary probably goes there for booty calls.

by Anonymousreply 432December 29, 2020 12:27 AM

Hey y'all I'm a Parisian. Oui I am.

by Anonymousreply 433December 29, 2020 12:30 AM

This competes with the Pharma Girl story as The Best!

by Anonymousreply 434December 29, 2020 12:32 AM

Ha! R429 the thread had stopped updating for me a couple hundred posts ago and somehow I posted that very out of order! I am now caught up I think!

And the Iberian Peninsula was called Hispania back in some past era - Roman maybe?

by Anonymousreply 435December 29, 2020 12:38 AM

Alec will be getting back in touch with Genevieve Sabourin any day now.

by Anonymousreply 436December 29, 2020 12:42 AM

Wasn't Alec's name in Married to the Mob Frank " the Cucumber " DeMarco?

by Anonymousreply 437December 29, 2020 1:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438December 29, 2020 2:09 AM

R234 Tell us why you care what people think you are?

by Anonymousreply 439December 29, 2020 2:11 AM

Their apt in the village is super small. It isn't big enough for 5 kids and who knows how many nannies. I pity their neighbors. All the screaming from kids etc

by Anonymousreply 440December 29, 2020 2:31 AM

How big is it r440? Like 1200 square feet?

by Anonymousreply 441December 29, 2020 2:34 AM

Off with her nead!

by Anonymousreply 442December 29, 2020 2:35 AM

On an ever slightly more serious note, she reinvented herself because she didn’t find herself very interesting, and so patterned herself on people she found more interesting, the people in Spain she spent so much time around as a girl.

Most of us have probably done a little, or a lot, of such reinvention ourselves. Of course it’s extremely amusing that she did it so publicly, on such a large scale, and with such a trail of breadcrumbs behind her, and I’m not denying it fun to talk about it.

But, really, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 443December 29, 2020 2:36 AM

[quote]She's a WASP from MA who vacationed in Spain. That's literally it. Both sides of her family are white, non-hispanic.

People from Spain are white. Spain is a European country. I'm part Spanish, I'm 100% white. She's not a WASP unless she's an Anglo-Saxon Protestant, though.

by Anonymousreply 444December 29, 2020 2:36 AM

My pussy she is cráter gigante apestosa. Need many pepinos. No cut.

by Anonymousreply 445December 29, 2020 2:37 AM

IG recap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446December 29, 2020 2:38 AM

The NYC apartment is hardly a shoebox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 29, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote]People from Spain are white.

The bitch ain't from Spain!

by Anonymousreply 448December 29, 2020 2:45 AM

The rooms in that building are small, I remember seeing the pictures

by Anonymousreply 449December 29, 2020 2:46 AM

The rooms are small and the walls are much too thin....All we hear is crying and yelling and the constant sound of crushed ice.

by Anonymousreply 450December 29, 2020 2:50 AM

I think it was obvious, to some people, she pretended to be Spanish to hook Alec, maybe she heard he had a thing for Salma Hayek and ran with it.

Her own father talks about how he hasn't an iota of Spanish blood in a blog post. I'm just perplexed it has taken this long for her lies to be unmasked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451December 29, 2020 2:50 AM

Looks fine to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452December 29, 2020 2:50 AM

Obviously her father is totally in love with Spain and has adopted it as his second culture. And passed this love to his daughter. But he doesn't pretend to be Spanish. I'm glad I read his little love letter to Spain as it puts a bit of context in what happened here. Still, Hilaria - ew!

by Anonymousreply 453December 29, 2020 2:54 AM

I've heard you can smell her paella for blocks.

by Anonymousreply 454December 29, 2020 2:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 29, 2020 2:58 AM

"Consider the source" is my new yoga mantra.

by Anonymousreply 456December 29, 2020 3:20 AM

Is she an only child? Her parents are very intelligent, one is a medical doctor and the other a lawyer? Two very good brains and yet they produced this mentally ill child...

Also, they are rich, why the fuck would they need money from Alec's foundation to retire to Spain? Fishy

by Anonymousreply 457December 29, 2020 3:51 AM

They are not 30 Rock Rich. Baldwin and Tina got very very rich.

by Anonymousreply 458December 29, 2020 4:00 AM

She is so annoying, bet Alec would love to dump her but he is stuck because of all the kids

by Anonymousreply 459December 29, 2020 4:57 AM

Has Alec called her a rude, thoughtless, little pig yet? He has got to be so embarrassed and rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 460December 29, 2020 5:03 AM

That whispery video was like he was channeling Jack Donaghy on 30 Rock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461December 29, 2020 5:11 AM

I don’t get the outrage. Sure, she’s annoying, pretentious, and fake, but then again, so is Amy Shumer. So is Meghan Markle, Lena Dunham, the Goop, JLaw, etc, etc. You can’t throw a stick around here without hitting someone like that, so what’s the point?

by Anonymousreply 462December 29, 2020 5:28 AM

Pretty sure society's piled on Schumer, Markle, Dunham, Goop, and Lawrence in the past, so this is just par for the course. Shouldn't be surprising, really.

by Anonymousreply 463December 29, 2020 5:46 AM

There's a Part 2 for people who are having trouble loading this thread. (I'm not OP of Part 2, but this thread is not loading properly for me either, so I'm posting it here)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464December 29, 2020 6:14 AM

R66 is brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 465December 29, 2020 6:30 AM

nasty little pig

by Anonymousreply 466December 29, 2020 6:34 AM

R41, "White, non-Hispanic" is a common race category on government forms. You might extrapolate from it to deduce that "Whjte, Hispanic" is another category.

by Anonymousreply 467December 29, 2020 6:34 AM

"White,....."

by Anonymousreply 468December 29, 2020 6:35 AM

R155, Worked on the great Sandy Koufax. And she was the daughter of actor Richard Widmark.

by Anonymousreply 469December 29, 2020 7:04 AM

R163, Which wife? Not Linda, for sure! And there's no way this current wife didn't know from the Beatles! So do you mean the second one, the grifter?

by Anonymousreply 470December 29, 2020 7:07 AM

R402 is very wise.

by Anonymousreply 471December 29, 2020 7:10 AM

R457 Take it for what it's worth but I found this comment on youbemom about Hilaria from 2 years ago:

"I knew her in Boston. She was a mousy teen with a major eating disorder. Her mom is fucking nuts."

by Anonymousreply 472December 29, 2020 7:14 AM

Yes, r470. Heather Mills pulled the stunt.

by Anonymousreply 473December 29, 2020 7:37 AM

This is the perfect little piece of nonscandalous fluff we all need right now. A little apres-Christmas nugget to shuffle us along into the New Year. None of it matters, in two months no one will remember it, and the worst that could happen is she loses some Insta endorsements, but probably not. And who cares anyhow.

I don't remember the last time we could bitch about this kind of meaningless pablum. It's perfect.

by Anonymousreply 474December 29, 2020 7:43 AM

Did anyone go to the Hilaria Baldwin subreddit and read the post about how she first got into yoga through a yoga cult in NYC? The dude running it slept with all the instructors there

by Anonymousreply 475December 29, 2020 7:53 AM

Alec probably watched the "How you say cucumber" video and laughed his ass off.

by Anonymousreply 476December 29, 2020 7:56 AM

[quote]People from Spain are white.

People of purely European Spanish descent are white, but not everyone from Spain is white.

I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand. I suspect it's trolling because it's always prefaced with "you stupid Americans don't realize."

by Anonymousreply 477December 29, 2020 10:30 AM

She has an eating disorder? Huh, she's always flaunting her "healthy" lifestyle

by Anonymousreply 478December 29, 2020 4:53 PM

No wonder Alec was a great Trump! He understands con artists!

by Anonymousreply 479December 29, 2020 5:06 PM

The post from R475:

Who's ready for some Tea?

OK here is goes. Soooo, I met Hillary back in 2008. She was my yoga instructor at Yoga to the People. She taught at least two classes per day at the St. Marks location. This is a very important part of the story because Yoga to the People has recently become a hot topic in the media as the owner of the yoga-chain, Greg Gumucio, is a serial abuser and rapist.

At the time, I decided that I wanted to become an instructor. So, I paid the $3K to join the cult (not knowing at the time that it was in fact, a cult). Hillary was deeply involved in the company and had a very close relationship to Greg and his son. At the time, Greg was sleeping with as many as 10+ woman in the "company" and none of them knew of one another. When I first saw Hillary and Greg together, I actually thought they were married because of the way that they interacted and because of how she held and played with said son. When I inquired about it with one of the managers (who I now know he was also sleeping with), she said "I know it's funny right? You would think they were married, but they're not".

In June of 2009 I started the 10 week teacher training coarse. Hillary was part of the teacher training program, and used me as an example in one of her trainings called Felt Sense. During the exercise, I was brought to tears in remembering something that happened to me in my life and everyone was astonished. Whatever. Some of the people that worked in the company were not fans of Hillary because she clearly had the favor of Greg and was awarded the same class times every day. This was a privelege that was awarded to NO ONE. During this time, Hillary was secretly opening her own yoga studio in the West Village called Yoga Vida. The build out took about 6 months, and during this time she was recruiting students from Yoga to the People to come to her new place. She abruptly quit and left YTTP and brought about 100 students and a handful of teachers with her. This "hurt Greg deeply" and upset many fellow teachers.

She and I stayed in touch becuase we had some mututal friends still working at YTTP and she had a live music class that she asked me to do for her (I'm a musician). We lost touch around 2011. This is when she met Alec and I subsequently escaped from the cult.

After she met Alec, she started her new life and I couldn't get a hold of her anymore. She started to adopt her new persona and drop her old life.

Fast forward to July of 2020, when an IG account called YTTP Shadow Work emerged. It is a page that was created anonymously to expose the abuses that had been going on at Yoga to the People since it's founding. I started communicating with Vice, The New York Times, Jezebel Mag, and New York Mag about everything I knew (which was A LOT). I let the writers know about Hillary because she was deeply involved, and also because her platform could help expose the abuse during this very important #metoo era. I even emailed her old Hillary Thomas e-mail and urged her to make a statement. Her publicist got back to Vice saying "Hilary will not be making a statement and she asks that you support her privacy". I was very disappointed.

She was not spanish when I met her. She was really into ballroom dancing. She never hurt me personally but I did question her integrity based on how she handled opening her new studio, and not speaking out about the abuses at YTTP. She says she wants privacy, but her life is on constant display. She preaches body positivity, but her posts can be very damaging for young girls on IG who think that shit is normal or something to aspire to. That's all I got. I'm happy to answer any questions.

by Anonymousreply 480December 29, 2020 5:08 PM

[quote]She has an eating disorder?

From the link at R299:

[quote]A long-simmering struggle with anorexia and bulimia began to hold me firmly in its grip. By the time I was 20 years old, my 5-foot-3 frame was at least 20 £ds under a healthy weight. My nails were brittle, my hair was falling out, my period was MIA, and my energy had tanked. I was miserable and desperate to feel better.

by Anonymousreply 481December 29, 2020 5:17 PM

[quote] I've seen her speak Spanish on the red carpet. Her Spanish accent is pretty on-point, but what gives it away is her lack of vocabulary.

R50, but that doesn't show anything. What else would you say when asked those questions.

I don't think I care enough about some women I have only seen a few photos of over the years to read this long ass thread but I suspect we are making a mountain out of a mole hill . . . wait, of course we are. I forgot where I was . . . please continue.

by Anonymousreply 482December 29, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote] Did anyone go to the Hilaria Baldwin subreddit and read the post about how she first got into yoga through a yoga cult in NYC? The dude running it slept with all the instructors there

Yea that doesn't sound like a cult. That sounds like typical male behavior. We could name a lot of institutions cults if that's the marker. How about film studios or theaters or, oh, well life in general.

I'm sensing some craziness now in the posts here.

by Anonymousreply 483December 29, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote] "White, non-Hispanic" is a common race category on government forms. You might extrapolate from it to deduce that "Whjte, Hispanic" is another category.

I think that means they are trying to also count Hispanics and recategorize them from White to Hispanic. So this informs them that if they are Hispanic them they aren't considered White for whatever purpose the govt form is sserving. Without knowing that form's purpose you can't relly know what this category desciptor means. It's all very regressive.

Please don't tell me that "Whjte" is the new xir.

But this is so fractious in a society that seems to have renewed its separatism & classification of people in a very unhealthy way.

by Anonymousreply 484December 29, 2020 5:36 PM

[quote] I don't think I care enough about some women I have only seen a few photos of over the years to read this long ass thread but I suspect we are making a mountain out of a mole hill . . . wait, of course we are. I forgot where I was . . . please continue

Shoo, bad dog. Leave before I rub your nose into the shit you just put on the carpet

by Anonymousreply 485December 29, 2020 5:37 PM

Thanks for the tea, R480! You should post it to the Part 2 thread as well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486December 29, 2020 5:40 PM

[quote] Has Alec called her a rude, thoughtless, little pig yet? He has got to be so embarrassed and rightly so.

Maybe. But if the sex is good and they have what they want in a woman then straight men don't care about these things. Straight men don't get as caught up in stupid gossip that way as other "demographics". Though I'm sure if she is being attacked in ways he thinks are unfair or cruel that are affecting her then he'd want to defend her.

by Anonymousreply 487December 29, 2020 5:43 PM

"I don't think I care enough about some women I have only seen a few photos of over the years to read this long ass thread but I suspect we are making a mountain out of a mole hill . . . wait, of course we are. I forgot where I was . . . please continue"

Yet you care enough to post in this thread....

by Anonymousreply 488December 29, 2020 5:44 PM

r487 thinks pointing out facts is "stupid gossip"

If she didn't want people to talk about her, she shouldn't have pursued the spotlight

by Anonymousreply 489December 29, 2020 5:45 PM

"But this is so fractious in a society that seems to have renewed its separatism & classification of people in a very unhealthy way."

Republicans whine about identity politics but their whole world is wrapped up in their white identity politics

by Anonymousreply 490December 29, 2020 5:46 PM

Are you lost, R490?

by Anonymousreply 491December 29, 2020 5:48 PM

r491, no, but I suspect the Republicans using this thread to bitch probably are

by Anonymousreply 492December 29, 2020 5:49 PM

So you are lost, R492. Try to stay on topic, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 493December 29, 2020 6:01 PM

r493, tell that to the people whining about "classifying people" you fucking cunt

by Anonymousreply 494December 29, 2020 6:10 PM

[quote][R247] But no matter what stupid Americans think, Spaniards are white.

Not everyone in Spain is "white" or Caucasian. Ever hear of the Basque? People who immigrated to Spain from other countries?

Ever hear of the Moors who invaded Spain and clearly mixed with the Caucasians who were there?

by Anonymousreply 495December 29, 2020 6:13 PM

R494 hasn't been fucked since the pandemic began. Poor thing is in a rage.

by Anonymousreply 496December 29, 2020 6:13 PM

So Joe Biden is unmentionable in all posts? What about Hunter? Any other sacred names future posters should avoid.

by Anonymousreply 497December 29, 2020 6:19 PM

r496, you're the one who called me a cunt. Take some anger management courses.

by Anonymousreply 498December 29, 2020 6:20 PM

About a month ago on her podcast (she actually has a podcast) she was telling her listeners how much she loved Zara clothing store

“And I’ve always been a Zara fan,’’ said Baldwin, adding a Spanish lilt to her last two words. “It’s, you know, um, it is a Spanish brand, and so I’ve known about it since, for very, very, very long time before I was in this country. And I’ve always been obsessed with it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499December 29, 2020 6:23 PM

And of course she's posted a new pic of herself and one of her many kids during the last 24 hours. She doesn't let anything get between her and her grift

by Anonymousreply 500December 29, 2020 6:24 PM

[quote][R496], you're the one who called me a cunt. Take some anger management courses.

Guys guys, we're all cunts!

by Anonymousreply 501December 29, 2020 6:26 PM

The bottom line, this psycho woman has curated her entire FAKE background. She's nothing but a Wasp, there's NOTHING remotely Hispanic about this whore and grifter. Her mom has a video up at YouTube, there is no mention of the family being Hispanic, let alone a house in Spain!

Why do you think Hilarious keeps pumping out baby after baby? She wants to secure the purse, all $50+ million of Alec's worth. If they divorce, she'll likely get at least half or more of it.

Alec Baldwin is such a bloody moron. If he'd spent more time researching this nut job he married as opposed to always screaming at the paps, he would have never married her. Is young pussy really wort it? He could have simply used escorts. At least he wouldn't be dealing with all those crying brats!

Didn't he research any woman he's dated after his divorce from Kim B? Especially one he could have easily found out was a total scammer.

by Anonymousreply 502December 29, 2020 6:28 PM

I have seen a rumor floating that Hilaria and Alec are perfect for each other because: she wanted a rich famous husband, she's his fertile exotic beard, he really wanted more kids, she makes him look like a virile family man.

As I pondered this seemingly far fetched scenario I wondered, who DID Alec Baldwin date after Kim Basinger? He didn't date around much at all in the OO's IIRC?

by Anonymousreply 503December 29, 2020 8:15 PM

R503 well according to Ireland's comment, an "awful piece of shit woman" almost became her stepmother and she was blessed with Hilaria instead

by Anonymousreply 504December 29, 2020 8:17 PM

I was very tuned into online gossip back then & I don't recall a peep about who he was dating, unless he was in such a career nadir then that it was irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 505December 29, 2020 8:24 PM

So if her parents had vacationed in and subsequently retired to, say, Stockholm, Hillary would be Swedish?

by Anonymousreply 506December 29, 2020 8:35 PM

[quote]Is she an only child? Her parents are very intelligent, one is a medical doctor and the other a lawyer? Two very good brains and yet they produced this mentally ill child...

R457 What's your point about her being an only child? I'm an only child.

by Anonymousreply 507December 29, 2020 9:11 PM

[quote]People of purely European Spanish descent are white, but not everyone from Spain is white. I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.

R477 Well, that's true. I stand corrected. Not everyone in Holland, or Seden, is white, either, There are Asians, black people, etc.

by Anonymousreply 508December 29, 2020 9:18 PM

*Sweden

by Anonymousreply 509December 29, 2020 9:18 PM

She isn't an only child. Her brother Jeremy and his wife ran a meal delivery service in MA, but that has been reduced to a recipe-video subscription service. Strange that they don't disclose that the "referring medical professional" is actually his mother.

[quote]In January 2009 one of our referring medical professionals asked to organize a medical study of our meals. She was impressed by the success of many of her patients in improving or reversing chronic health conditions by switching to our Macro-Mediterranean diet. We prepared and delivered meals to 54 patients during a one-month period. You can view the results and success stories of the participants on the Medical Study page of our website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510December 29, 2020 9:32 PM

R503

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511December 29, 2020 9:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 30, 2020 1:34 AM

No, it doesn't get better. Not really. We know what she did. What she came to believe. It wasn't to trap him. He enabled her to achieve the full fantasy. She'd been living it a long time before. Don't fool yourself that he didn't understand. He's an actor, so it was inside. (See his brother's wife?)

George and Marthita should turn off their phones, get a steady stream of quality 8 balls - place the kids with the nanny next door and blast their way out of this world for a few days. Get a clear pipe with multiple screens. I think they have a sauna too. Sweat it out. He'll need that or else it will become like the movie BUG. Hillary will give birth to the world.

At this point, Hilaria IS spanish as far as I'm concerned. It's poor George (alec) I'm worried about. Martha's gone to far and blown up their secret life. A sacred pact. Now their imaginary son is dead and everyone knows that he ordered a bergin and water. Thank god he's not the violent sort. Boom. 🙃

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513December 30, 2020 2:01 AM

This isn't so terrible. It's like those straight married nerds who attend the Renaissance Festival too many times and then start speaking in an Olde English dialog.

by Anonymousreply 514December 30, 2020 2:08 AM

R514, that's what makes the story--nothing "terrible" happened, it's just very funny. That bit at R512 about her "waving a flamenco hand fan" during her wedding vows is glorious.

by Anonymousreply 515December 30, 2020 2:22 AM

Is she friends with Markle?

by Anonymousreply 516December 30, 2020 2:25 AM

'twas a girl I learned it from Living down sonora way Well I don't look much like a lover Still I say her loved words over Mostly when I'm all alone Mi amor, mi corazón

Adios, muchachos, and now andele, andele back to Barthelona.

by Anonymousreply 517December 30, 2020 2:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518December 30, 2020 2:31 AM

Gringa en la casa!

GRINGA EN LA CASA!

by Anonymousreply 519December 30, 2020 2:52 AM

Alec Hilaria Barcelona.

by Anonymousreply 520December 30, 2020 2:52 AM

Can you imagine what her family thought during all the Spanish parts of the wedding?

And I'd kill to read Tina Fey's mind right now

by Anonymousreply 521December 30, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]People of purely European Spanish descent are white, but not everyone from Spain is white. I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.

Dumbest post ever.

by Anonymousreply 522December 30, 2020 3:23 AM

[quote]Can you imagine what her family thought during all the Spanish parts of the wedding?

I don't know who she invited to her wedding. But Alec's daughter posted some stupid thing defending this and she mentioned hillary's "chosen family". I'm sure Hillary will spin some bullshit story about how a Spanish relative raised her

>>>>>It's so pathetic that anyone would want to play detective and dig that deep into someone's life that they don't know, don't know anything about, don't know how they were raised, who they were actually raised by," Ireland said on her Instagram Story. "It's just kind of sad and pathetic."

>>>>Ireland went on to share that she had "the best time of my life" dancing with Hilaria's "chosen family," whom she flew in from Spain, at her wedding

by Anonymousreply 523December 30, 2020 4:35 AM

I think "chosen family" is something that Hilaria's mother spoke about either in a video or Hilaria said that her mother talked about it. It just meant that you can choose people to be your family. They don't have to be related to you by blood.

So Hilaria's "chosen family" were friends who flew over from Spain for the wedding as opposed to her dad, mother, and brother.

by Anonymousreply 524December 30, 2020 12:21 PM

If you don't think Hilaria comparing her spray tan "POC" skin to her 5yo's milky white while watching MLK speeches is "not very bad," oooookay then.

by Anonymousreply 525December 30, 2020 12:31 PM

R525, in that clip, she was pretentious, and it was annoying that she was used the kid (and the MLK speech) as a prop. But she didn't actually claim to be a POC; she just pointed out that their skin was two different tones.

by Anonymousreply 526December 30, 2020 1:41 PM

Her skin tone is the result of tanning. And her hair color is from a bottle.

She talks in the video about their two different skin colors and how one isn't better or worse and that all people should be treated the same regardless of skin color. So while she doesn't explicitly say she is a person of color she makes it seem as though she and her daughter are different in ways far beyond - mommy tans and you don't.

by Anonymousreply 527December 30, 2020 6:32 PM

Her story just made it in the news on french tv! Félicitations! You're famous famous!!

They didn't mention why she did it and her goal to land Alec.

by Anonymousreply 528December 31, 2020 11:59 AM

Alec was still a bearish handsome man in 2011, not sure why he had to settle for a thirsty striving faux Spaniard? He could have pulled better than this while still on 30Rock, no?

by Anonymousreply 529December 31, 2020 2:35 PM

Aye yam spaneech.

Someone said the parents have a condo or an apartment in Majorca & they regularly post it on Air B n b. Must be when they are doing their 5 day “immersion retreats,,” taking money from wealthy chumps who want to eat raw food, meditate & do yoga for 5 days in Spain or MA or CA.

What a scam. The very wealthy scamming the upper middle class. Well, I guess it’s good they don’t have gold toilets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 31, 2020 3:45 PM

R530 There really needs to be some Nexium level docuseries done about this cult and bring them down. Have they their hooks in any celebrity children we can build a narrative around?

by Anonymousreply 531December 31, 2020 4:03 PM

Alec sure aged a 100 years in the 10-yr span that he's been with his fetish faux España woman.

If you wathed the full clip of him on Letterman where he says she's from Spain , micks her accent, and talks about her eating 3/4 tub of pineapple, you get what they're relationship is all about.

Her pregnancies one-after-another are part of her bulimia, anorexia, hyper-gymnasia disorder. Plus, she wanted to snare Alec knowing that he had the hots for Salma Hayek.

For Alec, she provided kids, a hot, young body and fulfilled his Hispanic fetish.

As for the former Billy Baldwin now known as William, he morphed into Alec with thinner hair. He has gained a lot of weight. China's hair line is so far back it's frightful.

It sounds like Alec and Daniel are bi-sexual. Has anyone found a photo of their dad? Carmen looks like Alec's mom. The Baldwin brother's dad must have been handsome.

by Anonymousreply 532January 1, 2021 3:38 AM

^^^ typo correction: Baldwin brothers' dad

by Anonymousreply 533January 1, 2021 3:39 AM

typo: mimics her accent

Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 534January 1, 2021 3:43 AM

Clinically, I believe that Alec and Hilaria suffer from what the Spanish call a "Folie à deux."

by Anonymousreply 535January 1, 2021 5:52 AM

R532, why do you think Alec and Daniel are both bisexual? I get only a straight douche vibe from both of them.

by Anonymousreply 536January 1, 2021 7:49 AM

R536 Because the rumors in NYC have been out there. Daniel had a drug flip out at the Plaza or other hotel involving a guy a few years back. Now, rumors are surfacing on DL about Alec being on the down low while being married to his Spanish Senorita.

by Anonymousreply 537January 1, 2021 8:00 AM

R537, if that is true, we should ask Eelaria what the Spanish word for 'beard' is.

by Anonymousreply 538January 1, 2021 8:04 AM

Can Alec now file for annulment claiming fraud/misrepresentation?

by Anonymousreply 539January 1, 2021 1:01 PM

^If he pays the Church what they want for an annulment, ¡Si ! ¡No hay problema! El dinero mueve montañas.

by Anonymousreply 540January 1, 2021 1:08 PM

Excellent article, or how do you say .. ¿reportaje?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541January 1, 2021 8:58 PM

I think that the thing that Alec will have the hardest time getting over is that Hilaria named the latest baby after her old boyfriend, Eduardo. She called him Edu just like she's calling the baby.

by Anonymousreply 542January 2, 2021 2:16 AM

^^Grounds for divorce, right there. But first, maybe he'll try to strangle her. Oh how exciting!!

by Anonymousreply 543January 2, 2021 12:30 PM

How’s her Speedy Gonzales routine holding out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544January 2, 2021 1:57 PM

All the ladies on the View were defending her

Here's the Baldwin brother's father

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545January 5, 2021 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!