Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alcoholic Niall of One Direction Part 3

Muriel hates us and brought down a Christmas paywall but we can continue here.

Chubby chaser Gemma posted a pic of her dinner table and it was loaded with unhealthy food. She also posted her Christmas presents from her parents and they were the kind of things you'd buy a ten year old: a plush toy rabbit, Winnie the Pooh pajamas and a new edition of the fairytale Aladdin. Also chocolate, of course.

She also got an anon saying that alcoholic Niall had checked into the Priory to sort out his drink problem! He definitely needs something like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 31, 2020 4:58 PM

Rehab is the best place for Niall.

by Anonymousreply 1December 25, 2020 5:43 AM

Gemma's babyish Xmas presents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 25, 2020 6:06 AM

Nah, that’s frustrating the thread got paywalled. But woah, that dinner table is filled with greasy calorific food. Niall is not the only one who is going to put on weight this Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2020 6:23 AM

What is paywall?

by Anonymousreply 4December 25, 2020 6:37 AM

Fat Niall needs a rehab! Great news he is getting help,at w they will cure his bingeing too.

Feeder Gemma is feeding herself too. That table is packed and so much chocolate, too. Just like her idol, she is eating too much.

by Anonymousreply 5December 25, 2020 6:43 AM

*And hopefully they will cure* I was meant to say.

by Anonymousreply 6December 25, 2020 8:35 AM

Gemma is already fat and she is getting chocolate for Christmas!?

by Anonymousreply 7December 25, 2020 9:38 PM

Gemma posted Fataldi looking massive. New pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 26, 2020 12:29 AM

I thought I heard thunder, but it was just the button giving way on Niall's jeans.

by Anonymousreply 9December 26, 2020 12:58 AM

LOL! And then we can hear his trousers ripping.

by Anonymousreply 10December 26, 2020 1:02 AM

Fataldi has been stuffing over the holidays too. Just like Fat Niall. And Gemma is thrilled! My guess is that she is waiting for new pics of those lardos to see how much they have put on!

by Anonymousreply 11December 26, 2020 1:03 AM

Omg Fataldi’s cheeks look so chubby and he is just a blubbery mess.

by Anonymousreply 12December 26, 2020 1:06 AM

Niall and Lewis will be putting on about 40 lbs of lard all together.

by Anonymousreply 13December 26, 2020 1:10 AM

Niall looking horrendous. today. Round greasy white dough ball for a face and ridiculous hair sprouting up. Nothing attractive about this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 26, 2020 1:26 AM

Omg did he gain weight? His face is rounder then ever!

by Anonymousreply 15December 26, 2020 1:27 AM

His hands are slabs of lard too. So nasty looking.

by Anonymousreply 16December 26, 2020 1:28 AM

Gemma is going to be pleased to see that!

by Anonymousreply 17December 26, 2020 1:28 AM

His eyes look like tiny blue M and Ms, sunken in blubber.

by Anonymousreply 18December 26, 2020 1:28 AM

R16 Yes massive sausage fingers. It’s a wonder he hasn’t eaten them yet, thinking they’re some greasy juicy meaty treats.

by Anonymousreply 19December 26, 2020 1:29 AM

His eyes look tiny these days. He is going to look absolutely terrible in a few years. He already does. But the pounds are piling on....

by Anonymousreply 20December 26, 2020 1:30 AM

In the twitter link at R14, did he just say hello to the "Rubella Sisters"?? Are they German?

by Anonymousreply 21December 26, 2020 2:26 AM

This is how Gemma described her bizarre Xmas dinner. It actually sounds revolting - all that salty, greasy herring and 'salad with cream' and then a dessert with MORE cream!

"my family have some traditional finnish christmas foods: carrot, turnip and potato casseroles, cold and warm smoked salmon, potatoes, mushroom salad, different herrings with sauces, beetroot/carrot/pickle etc salad with cream, pickled onions and ofc some turkey (which me and my mum don’t eat haha). for dessert we always have this whipped cream and quark fruit salad thing idk how to explain but it is lovely yum."

by Anonymousreply 22December 27, 2020 2:02 PM

So unhealthy. The only healthy thing, salad, has to have cream in it too. How can she eat like that? Is she for real?

by Anonymousreply 23December 27, 2020 4:27 PM

Age-progressed photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 27, 2020 4:44 PM

Gross but he is going to be fatter than that.

by Anonymousreply 25December 27, 2020 5:16 PM

If that’s what Gemma eats on Christmas, what does she eat on a normal day? That list of Christmas foods sounds quite calorie rich and fattening.

by Anonymousreply 26December 27, 2020 11:15 PM

The list also sounds gross. Herring? Vile.

by Anonymousreply 27December 28, 2020 4:30 PM

Gemma is freaking out today because Niall hasn't posted anything for five days and they think he's in rehab. Unlikely, he's probably just catatonic and incapable of using his phone due to non stop alcohol consumption.

by Anonymousreply 28December 28, 2020 4:32 PM

R27 Yes and why is everything drowned in cream?

by Anonymousreply 29December 28, 2020 5:32 PM

And he is probably just stuffing his face and drinking non stop. R28

by Anonymousreply 30December 28, 2020 6:16 PM

Guesses on, how much weight will Niall and Gemma put on over the Xmas holiday season? Both are enjoying gross and fattening meals!

by Anonymousreply 31December 28, 2020 8:51 PM

Gemma defending Niall's gross drinking habits and revealing her own, which are almost as bad:

yeah true ! i mean i had a bottle of wine the other day but drank it like over 4-5 hours so i didn’t feel it at all really . five or six pints isn’t much for a man that drinks regularly . like you said he doesn’t drink like that every night anyway so there is no need to be worried .

by Anonymousreply 32December 28, 2020 9:41 PM

She drank a bottle of wine and didn’t feel it? She’d be a perfect match for Niall. They could drink and eat to their heart’s content. Both are so unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 33December 28, 2020 10:00 PM

How fat is Gemma if she can drink a bottle of wine and not feel it?

by Anonymousreply 34December 28, 2020 10:27 PM

She is pretty fat with a very round face, bigger than Niall's face. She doesn't show her body in pics which is another sign that she might be a lardo.

by Anonymousreply 35December 29, 2020 12:02 AM

Definitely a lardo! Probably a mega fatty. Fatties never show their bodies. She eats like a pig and drinks gallons of alcohol and probably other sugary drinks. I am certain she is very overweight, or even obese.

by Anonymousreply 36December 29, 2020 12:27 AM

R31 Maybe 10 pounds each?

by Anonymousreply 37December 29, 2020 12:46 AM

CDAN has a blind item today about Niall being in rehab for booze.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 29, 2020 2:28 AM

Only 10 pounds?

by Anonymousreply 39December 29, 2020 2:42 AM

Do you have a picture of fat Gemma?

by Anonymousreply 40December 29, 2020 7:17 AM

Yes, it's back! I couldn't find it earlier.

by Anonymousreply 41December 30, 2020 11:50 PM

I didn’t find it either! Good i it’s back and greasy Gemma didn’t report us.

by Anonymousreply 42December 31, 2020 12:26 AM

Did you see her drooling over greasy British foods?

by Anonymousreply 43December 31, 2020 12:29 AM

R43, no. Please copy and paste anything like that from her blog. You can copy and paste text from tumblr the same way you do from anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 44December 31, 2020 11:30 AM

Here it is! Lardo Gemma loves talking about food.

i also love a good roast dinner ! haven't had one for a while but i would love one, just without meat or with some meat substitute maybe ?? ahaha this is literally making me hungry now!

then there are some great desserts. my go-to dessert at coffee shops is a millionaire shortbread , it is so nice. then eton mess, victoria sponge and trifles are good .. so many options and i probably forgot to mention something !

by Anonymousreply 45December 31, 2020 11:47 AM

And MORE:

I've tried toad in the hole a couple of times and I really liked it ! but it’s been a while since I had it as I don't eat meat anymore, so i would love to try it with veggie sausages now. i really like regular Yorkshire puddings too !  full English breakfast is sooo nice with some avocado on toast. a lot of restaurants and diners have lovely veggie options too . fish and chips isn't my favourite thing, I've only had it like a couple of times. it is not something i would choose from the menu

by Anonymousreply 46December 31, 2020 11:49 AM

New pic from early December. His hair looks horrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 31, 2020 11:58 AM

All of those foods she mentioned are very calorific! It’s not a surprise she is fat.

I didn’t try to copy the text, but now I know it’s possible. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 48December 31, 2020 12:18 PM

Now she's ranting about her love of fattening waffles and cashew nuts!

omg yes i love getting food from china town!! i’m pesco-veggie i’ve had some lovely quorn dishes but i also eat seafood and tried some prawn dishes and i love the one with cashew nuts and prawns (i used to have it with chicken too!) egg fried rice is delicious too and recently i tried veggie(duck) pancakes and they were lovely (this was not from china town though.)

but i agree that you get some nice food from china town, and desserts such as bubble waffles and fluffy pancakes.. and bubble tea! i loooove bubble tea. i hope the pandemic isn’t about to run them out of business but i believe a lot of them do delivery options too so

by Anonymousreply 49December 31, 2020 2:24 PM

Even her favourite tea is full of carbs! Disgusting.

Bubble tea is a tea-based drink. Originating in Taichung, Taiwan in the early 1980s, it includes chewy tapioca balls.

by Anonymousreply 50December 31, 2020 2:26 PM

Bubble tea is not even nice! Sounds like she eats a lot of takeaways. She seems to love all the most fattening foods. She is just going to continue getting fatter just like her idols.

by Anonymousreply 51December 31, 2020 4:43 PM

It’s funny how she is listing more and more foods.

by Anonymousreply 52December 31, 2020 4:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!