Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m the Election Fraud Troll

I’m here to tell you about the Secret Constitution that has been kept at an undisclosed location for over 200 years. It was written to stop the Democrats from stealing elections.

The Republicans are planning to put it into effect on January 6 to keep Trump, the rightful President, in office until the end of time!

I bet you didn’t know about this, did you? The mainstream media refuses to report on it!

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2021 10:30 PM

This post is the trouble with the Internet .... completely false posts are put up, they are believed. Makes you wonder of the intellect of both poster and people reading shit and believing it.

by Anonymousreply 1December 22, 2020 9:07 PM

[quote] This post is the trouble with the Internet

You haven't been on the internet for very long, have you?

by Anonymousreply 2December 22, 2020 9:10 PM

Hello, Election Fraud Troll!

I know how tough it is to get a conversation going on subjects nobody's interested in but remember, there's always sock puppeting!

by Anonymousreply 3December 22, 2020 9:18 PM

I am the hundreds of thousands of ballots that were stuffed in the Jimmay Johns truck.

by Anonymousreply 4December 22, 2020 9:31 PM

OP and r3 are so right! I agree completely!

by Anonymousreply 5December 22, 2020 9:34 PM

I'm OP and I am not R3, nor do I have any sock puppets. I'm sure the actual Election Fraud Troll does, though.

by Anonymousreply 6December 23, 2020 12:12 AM

China bought a coup from the CIA!

by Anonymousreply 7December 23, 2020 12:42 AM

Trump is going to "cross the Rubicon" just like Julius Caesar and make delicious salads for everyone!

by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2020 12:49 AM

Gina Haspel has been dead since November 8th!

Or she is in Gitmo!

by Anonymousreply 9December 23, 2020 12:58 AM

You don't need an entire thread to make a sarcastic remark about some trolls on DL, OP. We get it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 23, 2020 1:02 AM

The hell I don’t, R10.

by Anonymousreply 11December 23, 2020 1:13 AM

R11 Remember to upvote yourself multiple times, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12December 23, 2020 2:16 AM

It’s fraud! It’s a all fraud! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 13December 23, 2020 2:18 AM

Not welcomed in Georgia 🍑:

Ladybug ♥ 🐞 and Sidney Sasquatch ♥🦧

by Anonymousreply 14December 23, 2020 8:22 AM

[quote]R11 Remember to upvote yourself multiple times, OP.

Aw, how cute, the real election fraud troll is trying to play along.

by Anonymousreply 15December 23, 2020 8:26 AM

I'm the dumbass who posts a reply not realizing I should either scroll past or block.

by Anonymousreply 16December 23, 2020 8:32 AM

American democracy is in a very bad shape. It breaks my stone cold, dark heart.

by Anonymousreply 17December 23, 2020 9:37 AM

Is definitely possible that Trump goes to military and asks coup. 75 millions voters want this! In Pennsylvania already has proven fraud of voting.

by Anonymousreply 18December 24, 2020 6:08 PM

Sent me beck, andt I vill pafe ofer ENTIRE LAWN!

by Anonymousreply 19December 24, 2020 6:43 PM

[quote] Is definitely possible that Trump goes to military and asks coup.

That’s not how that works.

[quote] 75 millions voters want this!

No, they don’t.

[quote] In Pennsylvania already has proven fraud of voting.

No, they don’t.

[quote] Not Boris

I’m far from convinced, especially considering that English is clearly not your first language.

by Anonymousreply 20December 24, 2020 6:48 PM

R20 is sarcasm-impaired

by Anonymousreply 21December 24, 2020 6:50 PM

Has this cunt posted in the last week or two?

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2021 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!