Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mangum P.I: Higgins

Sure, Tom Selleck's luscious chest hair brought all the (gay) boys to the yard, but did anyone else have the hots for Higgins? Maybe it was the disapproving daddy figure and the feeling he was [quote]thisclose[/quote] to slapping Magnum across the bum at any moment, but while I wanted to rub Magnum's chest until smooth, it was Higgins I wanted to call daddy. Anyone else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2020 9:16 PM

Oh, is it time for the annual Was Higgins Gay thread already?

by Anonymousreply 1December 22, 2020 7:55 PM

Was Higgy Baby Robin Masters, really? Of course he wanted Magnum. Larry and TC were very affected also...

Higgy didn't seem like much fun though.

by Anonymousreply 2December 22, 2020 7:56 PM

OP I have a message for you from the staff of the Hotel. Goodbye. We would appreciate it if you would check out. Yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 3December 22, 2020 8:13 PM

And you know where you can put that doorknob, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4December 22, 2020 8:17 PM

That's the entire message R3? Well, maybe I'll just wait in the lobby...?

by Anonymousreply 5December 22, 2020 8:38 PM

"Mangum P.I:"

Oh, [italic]daer.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 6December 22, 2020 8:40 PM

have to admit any and every time they showed selleck shirtless on the beach or only in his green bath robe and in scenes with higgins, i always imagined the two going at it, with higgins seducing magnum! talk about power trip of the diminutive but bossy higgins over tall handsome hairy sexy magnum...

by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2020 8:44 PM

Did write this in his eulogy thread:

RIP John Hillerman of Magnum P.I. Fame

Higgy-Baby, he was called in German synchro, don't know how the black guy called him in English; someone wrote a few years ago Hillerman had many rentboys coming to him while filming the show, the show holds up well, and Hawaii seems to have been an important place for the government and CIA and other Secret Services, for the guy making the thread a few days ago Obama didn't have good schools to choose from in Hawaii; it seems to be an important place for the government, frontier post. I guess Higgins' stories and academic excerpts were usually correct, so you can also learn something from the show.

Most of you will not understand anything, cause the eulogy is from a German magazine, but still, also some pictures. He followed Bogdanovich to Hollywood, had also good episodes in Hart to Hart, Murder she wrote and Simon and Simon and many others; saw Magnum as a serious work and rejected working in sitcoms because of its lack thereof, too silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 22, 2020 8:50 PM

Hillerman didn't reject sitcom work. He co-starred as Betty White's (ex)husband in The Betty White Show.

by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2020 9:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!