Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Texas State student reported missing

Authorities are still looking for a 21-year-old Texas State University student who was reported missing earlier this week after his car was found crashed in an unincorporated area of Caldwell County, near Luling.

He has major gay face? Maybe a late night Grindr hook gone bad???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113Yesterday at 4:01 AM

Still missing, still gay faced

by Anonymousreply 112/20/2020

[quote]Landry’s phone and wallet were left behind in the vehicle, which had stopped in a ditch on the side of the gravel road. But Fox 7 News now reports that his clothes were found near the scene. The student’s father believes this means his son was able to walk away from the wreck.

Gay hookup, no doubt.

[quote]Tracking dogs reportedly detected a scent indicating that Landry was headed toward Luling on foot when he disappeared. About a quarter-mile from the crash site, the scent trail stopped.

Where his Grindr date picked him up

[QUOTE]Investigators say they have not found any evidence of foul play, though they did find traces of blood in Landry’s car.

Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 212/21/2020

He was abducted by a UFO and probed.

by Anonymousreply 312/21/2020

He smelled the wrong kind of cookies.

by Anonymousreply 412/21/2020

No one cares about this poor gay.

by Anonymousreply 512/22/2020

Still no news.

Heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 612/22/2020

What is the theory? Surely someone is following this case here?

by Anonymousreply 712/22/2020

Here's the thread from Websleuths. Take a look, MAJOR GAYFACE.

This is why the cops won't find him because no one will admit it was a gay hook up gone bad. When (or if) they finally unlock the cellphone, God knows what kind of kinky shit will be on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 812/24/2020

There have been so many of those Grindr dates turned horrific murders/dismemberments lately, I think it’s a pretty good guess.

by Anonymousreply 912/24/2020

Search called off. This kid was either killed and concealed well or wanted to disappear. If he'd been injured and wandered off he'd have been found. Maybe a road rage thing?

by Anonymousreply 1012/24/2020

DPS unable to inventory the vehicle; doors locked, keys in the ignition and backpack containing narcotics and wallet of the suspected driver found on the road about 100 feet south of crash.

Narcotics were found in the backpack. I don't think marijuana is called a narcotic.

Major gayface, so he was on that small road for a hook up or to buy drugs.

by Anonymousreply 1112/30/2020

OMG you fucking freak. Stop typing "major gay face." WTH is wrong with you? You fetish is revolting.

by Anonymousreply 1212/30/2020

Is he anywhere near Fort Bragg where the guys are disappearing and being murdered, could he be caught up in that?

by Anonymousreply 1312/30/2020

[quote]Major gayface, so he was on that small road for a hook up or to buy drugs.

It's too bad he didn't have "Fucks Women Face". If he did he would have been the murderer rather than the murdered.

by Anonymousreply 1412/30/2020

R6 why heartbreaking? you know him?

by Anonymousreply 1512/30/2020

fat people going on grindr hookups - what could go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 1612/30/2020

"Jason Landry may have taken the wrong road by following a directions app"

Mmmhmm, but they should at least tell the parents that.

by Anonymousreply 1712/30/2020

Maybe he's with the missing Dallas businessman?

by Anonymousreply 1812/30/2020

OP, you should go to Websleuths. That site is a better fit for your genuine concern.

by Anonymousreply 1912/30/2020

I think it was drugs. He was probably a small-time dealer/courier taking drugs back to Houston for his friends and got in over his head. TSU is on 35, which is the major drug corridor. He was probably making a delivery of drugs or cash on his way home which someone knew about, and that's what did him in. If it were a hookup gone wrong, the body would have been found by now because it would not have been so carefully concealed in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 2012/30/2020

[quote]OMG you fucking freak. Stop typing "major gay face."

Spoken like a person with "Major Gayface." You were obviously harrassed because you couldn't hide your homosexuality behind your gayface.

Anyway getting back to the thread. The problem with cases like these is they overlook the homosexual element. Drugs and homosexuality co-mingle to an extreme.

The road he was on was dark and gravel and rarely used. He obviously was on it, meeting a person for a quickie. I bet you could find his face on A4A or Grindr. The cops and parents always cover homosexuality up, so crimes go unsolved..

The person so upset about gayface would be far better off realizing it does exist and concentrate you anger on those killing other gays.

by Anonymousreply 2101/01/2021

R21 are you trans or something? You have issues with gays.

by Anonymousreply 2201/01/2021

I think hes cute in a wholesome sort of way . I lived in Texas twice and Ive never hated a state so much in my life . I hope they find him but this sort of thing rarely ends well.

by Anonymousreply 2301/01/2021

I hate stories like this. HATE them. That poor family. Having to spend Christmas not knowing. The universe is so fucking cold.

by Anonymousreply 2401/01/2021

OMG. Jason must have run off with Alan White. This is their one chance to be together.

Rusty is going to be crushed.

by Anonymousreply 2501/01/2021

Have they interviewed a butch sous chef yet?

by Anonymousreply 2601/01/2021

Have we found Alan White yet?

by Anonymousreply 2701/02/2021

I cant imagine the despair the families of these missing and murders kids feel...especially during the holidays

by Anonymousreply 2801/02/2021

[quote] I cant imagine the despair the families of these missing and murders kids feel..

Well, in Texas most parents would rather have a dead kid than a gay kid, so I imagine they'd feel relief.

by Anonymousreply 2901/02/2021

He crashed his car which could account for the bit of blood in the car. Not a hook up.

by Anonymousreply 3001/02/2021

R29 you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3101/02/2021

Maybe he was taking bath salts, and ripped his clothes off because he was feverish/overheating, and then stumbled away in the dark and was unable to find his way back to the car.

by Anonymousreply 3201/02/2021

Faye Dunaway did it.

by Anonymousreply 3301/02/2021

[quote] He was probably a small-time dealer/courier taking drugs back to Houston

Coals to Newcastle.

by Anonymousreply 3401/02/2021

Remember the chimney boy from last year? He was 14 and tried to break into a house by crawling down the chimney. He got stuck and died.

by Anonymousreply 3501/06/2021

[quote]Have they interviewed a butch sous chef yet?

That's SOFT butch sous chef, r26

by Anonymousreply 3601/06/2021

Adam Devine is missing???

by Anonymousreply 3701/06/2021

R37 One could only hope, one could only hope. Though his career is so there’s that solace.

by Anonymousreply 3801/06/2021

Have they interviewed Rusty yet?

That man gets around.

by Anonymousreply 3901/06/2021

They put some new pictures of this guy out. He turned from a fat nerd to a slender goodlooking twink. But still with major gayface.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4001/21/2021

Here he looks like he's shirtless on Grindr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4101/21/2021

Cut but gay

by Anonymousreply 4201/23/2021

Fug.

by Anonymousreply 4301/23/2021

Here's 2 pics of him side by side. He looks like 2 different people, imo.

They used the pic on the left, shaggy and thinner, on his missing flyers but media used his clean cut gay face pic for some reason. I wouldn't know the 2 pics were of the same guy if they hadn't told me.

HIs pictures have shades of mental illness, imo.

But seriously, it seems more like something like a drug deal gone wrong than a gay hookup gone bad. Either way, sadly, this boy is dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4401/23/2021

I'm in this area, i don't remember seeing him on grindr.

by Anonymousreply 4501/23/2021

That’s a pretty hard looking 21 in op’s link.

by Anonymousreply 4601/23/2021

The father of the missing alleged gay is a preacher. And his church voted to change affiliations to the one that disallows its ministers the ability to officiate gay weddings.

Obviously this is a gay kid and he was on a gay hookup, far hidden to prevent his father from knowing and now daddy is covering it up.

by Anonymousreply 4701/28/2021

r47

Yeah definitely. I don't know why no one wants to investigate that angle. It's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 4801/28/2021

r48

He looks like he lost a lot of weight. Definitely a gay because of the body issues. Check GRINDR, Manhunt or A4A I bet you find the answer.

by Anonymousreply 4901/29/2021

OK even more evidence....

Look at the photos (slideshow). They have pictures of him he took (on Snapshot) just 67 minutes before he disappeared. Man is he back to ugly. Man that man is ugly. He was fat and gayfaced in the first pics. Then he was cute in the second set. Now he's just ugly and gayfaced.

The set of pictures in the slideshow, show his face, his wrecked car and his clothes. Which for some reason he apparently took off.

by Anonymousreply 5001/29/2021

link in R50 is to a facebook page which DL does not allow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5101/29/2021

snapchat link #1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5201/29/2021

Snapchat link #2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5301/29/2021

snapchat link #3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5401/29/2021

r54

Snapchat link #3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5501/29/2021

New missing person's poster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5601/29/2021

This is a pic of the t-shirt he was wearing before his crash. Yes, after his crash he took off all his clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5701/29/2021

fb link

by Anonymousreply 5801/29/2021

Since the site is fussy with FB links I'll print what the police NOW say

At this intersection, Jason’s digital footprint essentially stops. It is believed that he continues on E. Austin onto Spruce St. which turns into Salt Flat Road. Jason’s vehicle is found abandoned in the 2300 block of Salt Flat Road at 31 minutes after Midnight on 12.14.20.

The approximate 67 minute window, between the last data footprint at Austin and Magnolia and the discovery of the crash scene, is what investigators are focusing on. Jason’s phone had cell signal and was powered on, investigators are still trying to determine why it doesn’t appear to have been used since the area of Magnolia Ave. and Austin St.

Jason’s vehicle was found abandoned, lights on, with the keys in the ignition, and the front passenger side door locked. The vehicle collision is a single vehicle collision, most likely from over correcting on the gravel road, and spinning off the roadway.

The rear driver’s side corner made initial contact with a tree on the east side of the roadway, propelling the front driver’s side into another tree and barbed wire fence. There is no evidence that any other vehicle or outside force was involved in the collision. All of the evidence collected leads investigators to be confident that the contact with the trees and fence line was the only contact the vehicle sustained.

The rear window of the vehicle was broken as a result of the impact with a tree. The volunteer firefighter, who discovered Jason’s abandoned vehicle, did not enter the vehicle. The Trooper who responded to the scene, almost an hour later, also did not enter the vehicle. The vehicle was towed from the scene to an impound yard, where the next morning, Jason’s father, the registered owner of the vehicle, entered the vehicle through the unlocked driver’s side door, and discovered Jason’s cell phone between the driver’s seat and the center console.

It is unknown if the phone fell as Jason was operating the vehicle through the intersection of Austin St and Magnolia Ave. or during the collision. Jason’s father collected the phone and attempted to locate the scene of the collision.

by Anonymousreply 5901/29/2021

Upon arrival to the area, approximately 900 feet from the collision scene, Jason’s father found articles of his sons clothing (shirt, shorts, socks, underwear, slide sandals and a wristwatch) in the roadway.

Those clothes were collected by his father and later released to investigators who have processed those clothes for any evidentiary findings. A single blood smear was detected on the clothes. This blood spot was small and was not indicative of serious bodily injury.

It is possible that an injury causing the blood spot occurred as Jason was exiting the vehicle and came into contact with the barbed wire fence or foliage.

Upon a review of the Troopers body and dash cameras from his initial response to the crash scene, investigators know that approximately 900 feet from the collision scene, the following articles, belonging to Jason, were discovered in the roadway; a backpack, a ball cap, a plastic bag of personal toiletries, and a tumbler with his deceased beta fish in it. These findings were north of the clothing, recovered the next morning by Jason’s father. Jason’s backpack contained his wallet, a usable amount of marijuana, a laptop computer, gaming equipment, and a few personal effects.

Any report stating that the backpack was “filled” with narcotics, is inaccurate. The small amount of marijuana has been seized and is being held.

There remains a possibility that the marijuana was combined with an unknown hallucinogenic substance. Those findings are pending.

It is believed that the clothing discovered in the roadway was the clothing Jason was wearing prior to the collision occurring. There is no indication that the clothing was removed under duress or threat. There was cold weather during the time Jason is believed to have gone missing, with the low temperature being recorded around 36 degrees F with a high of 43 degrees F.

On Monday, Jason’s father received the backpack from DPS (without the seized marijuana) and released the phone to DPS Troopers when efforts began to access the device and data. DPS continued being lead on the search and initial investigative efforts, until Friday, 12/18/20 when the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office assumed lead. This office has been working with various outside agencies and organizations since assuming lead investigative responsibility.

Jason’s vehicle has been processed for DNA and any blood evidence with the assistance of the Texas Rangers. There was no evidence of blood inside the vehicle.

There is no evidence that Jason was traveling to meet with or had communicated intent to meet with anyone in or around Luling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6001/29/2021

Now you know he was going to a homosexual hook up and took all his clothes off, that's why he was naked.

by Anonymousreply 6101/29/2021

THAT'S 21? Looks more like 45...

by Anonymousreply 6201/29/2021

His shirt also said, "Camp Cho-yeh" which is a children's camp but also used as a gay conversion therapy camp.

See comment below.. (Ctrl+F) search for Yeh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6301/29/2021

I don’t understand how they say they know he didn’t communicate with anyone in Luling yet his phone had no digital footprint for 67 minutes? What do they think he was doing for 67 minutes? Couldn’t he have communicated with someone during that 67 min?

by Anonymousreply 6401/29/2021

Besides cum stained wtf sort of undies are those ?

by Anonymousreply 6501/29/2021

[quote] and a tumbler with his deceased beta fish in

Its weird they just randomly dropped the fact he was driving around with his pet fish in a glass in the middle of the article like thats a perfectly normal thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 6601/29/2021

[quote]Besides cum stained wtf sort of undies are those ?

They look like thermal (long johns) underwear.

by Anonymousreply 6701/30/2021

[quote]Its weird they just randomly dropped the fact he was driving around with his pet fish in a glass in the middle of the article like thats a perfectly normal thing to do.

This kid is a junkie, though they pass it off as "just weed." The cops are trying to make him sound more naive and innocent. "Oh poor guy, see he has a pet fish."

by Anonymousreply 6801/30/2021

[quote]What do they think he was doing for 67 minutes? Couldn’t he have communicated with someone during that 67 min?

He was having a gay sex GRINDR hookup

by Anonymousreply 6901/30/2021

Texas State is short a child,

Khrushchev's due at Idlewild--

Car 54, Where Are You?

by Anonymousreply 7001/30/2021

Smiley face killer(s)

by Anonymousreply 7101/30/2021

I've solved the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7201/30/2021

r70

It's funny but people here aren't smart enough to get it

by Anonymousreply 7301/30/2021

We'll have him back by Groundhog's Day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7401/30/2021

The church elders killed him for being a gay.

by Anonymousreply 7501/30/2021

Do these gay conversion camps really, honestly work?

by Anonymousreply 7601/30/2021

Only if he's found in water, R71.

by Anonymousreply 7701/30/2021

r76

Do they ever

by Anonymousreply 7801/30/2021

r76

I'm no longer gay

by Anonymousreply 7901/30/2021

Wait, did they find him?

by Anonymousreply 8001/30/2021

[quote] This kid is a junkie, though they pass it off as "just weed." The cops are trying to make him sound more naive and innocent. "Oh poor guy, see he has a pet fish."

How on earth does the dead fish in a tumbler signal to you that he was a “junkie”?

The story is so bizarre. Nothing about it convinces me that it was a hookup that turned to murder, or that he was selling drugs.

The car crash is perplexing, the discarded clothing and personal artifacts and DEAD FISH are awfully strange, the lack of new developments is odd. The answers should be stored in his phone. This shouldn’t be so hard.

by Anonymousreply 8101/30/2021

[quote]This kid is a junkie, though they pass it off as "just weed." The cops are trying to make him sound more naive and innocent. "Oh poor guy, see he has a pet fish."

Never mind. I misunderstood your post. It’s even dumber than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 8201/30/2021

r82

You're the dumbass. This is obviously a gay. He has major gayface and several different looks. Straights don't do that. He was on marijuana which the cops are trying to look less seriously by putting in the pet fish, to make him more innocent. Pot is just as deadly as alcohol when driving.

He was naked that is a gay hook up. Paradoxical undressing occurs when you've been freezing for hours. The kid was unaccounted for at most 67 minutes at 40 degrees fahrenheit.

This was two homosexuals looking for a clandestine place to do a quick hook up and get high. Not saying the other gay killed him, but there was a gay hook up, getting high and that lead to Jason's crash.

But the father being an anti-gay preacher (or at least part of that organization) is keeping that angle suppressed.

by Anonymousreply 8301/31/2021

Anyone know how common feral [wild] hogs are in the area? I am implying they would eat him but they are known to be aggressive and injure people.

by Anonymousreply 8402/01/2021

R84 Wait, that was the plot of some show or movie recently?

by Anonymousreply 8502/01/2021

NBC News has an article up about his cell phone timeline

by Anonymousreply 8602/01/2021

Fraus at webslueths are convinced that his weed was laced. Who laces weed? It's cheap, even in states like Texas where it's not legal.

It would be costing the dealer money to put something in it. What we have here is a closeted gay, with a homophobic daddy. This nice kid is a junkie likely.

by Anonymousreply 8702/05/2021

[quote]Jason's socks in the road, , bc they were Sponge Bob, and Jason liked fun socks.

LOL every straight man has Sponge Bob socks....

by Anonymousreply 8802/05/2021

He's in the cornfield overlooked. Grindr gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 8902/09/2021

Hope he is found

by Anonymousreply 9002/09/2021

Does anyone have Grindr or whatever other phone aps you can use to look to see if his pic or stats are on it?

I don't feel like setting up accounts. He lived in Missouri City, TX and went to college in San Marcos, TX. He's 21 and supposedly 6'1 and 170# though his pix vary a bit (see posts above)

by Anonymousreply 9102/12/2021

That guy is lying in an oil well. If you look at a map the place is full of abandoned wells, like Baby Jessica. Jason Landry was a gay, no doubt about that.

by Anonymousreply 9202/17/2021

He's fug but I hope he's found safe and sound

by Anonymousreply 9302/17/2021

r93

Maybe he thinks you're fug.

by Anonymousreply 9402/25/2021

He's looking better in some newer pics.

A 3 day search by volunteers starts tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9502/25/2021

Yet no one will look at the obvious, a gay hook up gone wrong. It has ALL the signs. Drugs, deserted clandestine location, a gay face boy with an intolerant religious father.

by Anonymousreply 9602/25/2021

Still not found. Boy when the gay thing comes out will they be embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 9703/04/2021

[quote] He was on marijuana which the cops are trying to look less seriously by putting in the pet fish, to make him more innocent. Pot is just as deadly as alcohol when driving.

^^^ what a fucking moron / freak

by Anonymousreply 9803/04/2021

R98

It's true though.

The dad already put the car up for auction. You can see it in it's damaged glory or bid on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9903/06/2021

100!

by Anonymousreply 10003/06/2021

Any sign of him?

by Anonymousreply 10103/06/2021

It's odd his father found Jason's backpack and stuff the following day, and not the troopers. Why didn't the troopers find it in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 10203/06/2021

"It was around 10:55 p.m. on December 13 when Jason left his apartment in San Marcos and began the 2-3 hour drive to his parents’ home in Missouri City, Texas for Christmas break. Jason never made it home."

"Dec.13, 11:24 p.m. - Jason enters Luling, Texas on Highway 80. He stops using the Waze app and opens Snapchat. He passes through the intersection of Magnolia Avenue and East Austin Street, and that’s where Jason’s digital footprint stops. It’s believed he continued on East Austin to Spruce Street, which turns into Salt Flat Road.

At 12:31 a.m., Jason's wrecked vehicle is found on Salt Flat Road. Investigators say it was a single-vehicle collision, most likely from over-correcting on the gravel road, spinning off the roadway and crashing the rear-end into a tree."

"“There are 67 minutes where we just don't know what happened,” Jason’s father told Dateline. “Was someone chasing him? Maybe. Did he just wreck and get out to find help? We don’t know. Anything is a possibility.”

Troopers who responded to the crash scene found Jason’s backpack, ball cap, toiletries and a tumbler with his dead betta fish in it on the road about 900 feet away. They say the backpack contained a small amount of marijuana, a laptop and gaming equipment.

“Any report stating that the backpack was ‘filled’ with narcotics is inaccurate. The small amount of marijuana has been seized and is being held,” the sheriff’s office stated in the press release.

Jason’s father arrived at the scene just a few hours later to find some of his son’s clothes, including a shirt, shorts, underwear, and a wristwatch, scattered on the roadway about 900 feet from the crash scene.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10303/06/2021

Latest article from a couple days ago.

Still not found. No new info.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10403/06/2021

He was probably targeted by a predatory rapist (or two) who was trolling the roads for young men, who then ran him off the road, ordered him out of the car at gunpoint and walked him down the road ordering him to strip. He (or they) raped and killed him somewhere else and disposed off the body.

Happens to young women all the time.

by Anonymousreply 10503/06/2021

Nothing. I bet he is like two feet from the crash site and they just overlooked his body.

by Anonymousreply 10603/20/2021

Nothing; he is probably in some eldergay's refrigerator.

by Anonymousreply 10703/27/2021

No updates on this case? I think about it every few days.

by Anonymousreply 10803/27/2021

The fraus at websleuths are certain, he was "Groomed" by an Internet pedophile and being held against his will

by Anonymousreply 109Last Wednesday at 11:00 PM

Pedophile? He was a grown man

by Anonymousreply 110Last Thursday at 7:09 AM

r110

Yeah I know the fraus won't dare to say it was a GRINDR hookup gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 111Last Thursday at 11:51 AM

[quote] The fraus at websleuths are certain, he was "Groomed" by an Internet pedophile and being held against his will

Except he’s 21 years-old...

by Anonymousreply 112Last Friday at 8:08 PM

But the fruas are all like, "he's still a little boy." Everyone is an innocent perfect victim, just waiting to be abused, to them at least.

by Anonymousreply 113Yesterday at 4:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!