Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republican Sen. Josh Hawley's bad nose job

Gurl, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2021 5:42 PM

Smellin cookies?

by Anonymousreply 1December 17, 2020 3:44 AM

This guy scares me a little. He's obviously gunning for the White House. He's young. He's [by revolting Republican standards] good looking and he's probably going to try a less Trumpian strain of populism that could make him palatable to voters. I know, I know, we've barely gotten through this last election and we still have 2022 mid-terms. But, this guy really could be dangerous in 2024.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2020 3:49 AM

Is that the popular nose job look of the last 15 years? Wider at the top, and getting narrower at towards the bottom. Like a lion's nose.

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2020 3:52 AM

He looks like a different person in every photo - this one is a joke of course, but Google him and it's striking how different he looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2020 3:53 AM

He was on CBS This Morning, blathering about how Trump still has the right to pursue every avenue blah blah blah, But I kept looking at his face because I couldn't figure out besides the horse teeth what was off. His nose!

But yeah, he is scary. Not sure how a junior senator from MO, of all places, has become so prominent so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2020 3:54 AM

Married with three kids, but if this isn't a cookie-smelling face, I don't know what is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2020 4:04 AM

If that's a nose job then they failed miserably in their task.

I think it's just his natural nose and apart from everything else - it looks askew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2020 5:12 AM

It's a fucked up nose job. If you can't see it, please have your cataracts removed or have your glaucoma treated ASAP!

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2021 10:49 AM

He should have saved the money on the nose job and gone for facial assymetry surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2021 10:51 AM

You're welcome for the referral.

by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2021 5:22 PM

He looks like Marilyn Manson without the makeup.

by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2021 5:36 PM

Needed half a chin implant too.

by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2021 5:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!