Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did Brenton Thwaites get a nose job? He looks great in Titans

I tend to like larger, prominent noses, but Brenton's looks pretty near-perfect here. Not too pointy, straight, nice bridge. looks almost "too perfect!" :)

and I thought his nose looked wider before. Maybe he just grew into it?

Now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 15, 2020 10:53 PM

Earlier

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 15, 2020 6:00 PM

Yes. It appears so. The work looks very minimal. They tapered it. Like so many others.

by Anonymousreply 2December 15, 2020 6:02 PM

If you think his nose looks great, then you should check out Superboy's ass!

by Anonymousreply 3December 15, 2020 6:04 PM

Why did he bother?

by Anonymousreply 4December 15, 2020 6:05 PM

He can thwaite me any time.

by Anonymousreply 5December 15, 2020 6:08 PM

Does DL have a Brenton Thwaites troll?

by Anonymousreply 6December 15, 2020 6:14 PM

R6 there is more than one. I’m one but I didn’t start this thread.

by Anonymousreply 7December 15, 2020 6:17 PM

Why is he the subject of DL trolls?

by Anonymousreply 8December 15, 2020 6:19 PM

R8 not like Russian Trump trolls, like “he’s hot” fan girl trolls

by Anonymousreply 9December 15, 2020 6:25 PM

I understand that, R9. Why then?

by Anonymousreply 10December 15, 2020 6:31 PM

Does he lift thweights?

by Anonymousreply 11December 15, 2020 6:38 PM

I'm OP. I just discovered him actually. I'd seen his name in passing on here but never knew who he was (or where I'd seen him).

If he did get a nose job it was an amazing job. I have a pretty great nose naturally but I would prefer it a bit longer and just a teeny bit less wide at the tip but I've seen too many bad nose jobs I 'd never risk it.

by Anonymousreply 12December 15, 2020 6:39 PM

Shoulders next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 15, 2020 6:45 PM

Is he already on the downslide?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 15, 2020 6:48 PM

Before or After?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 15, 2020 6:50 PM

R14 he’s probably ready for a straight down the shitter thread

by Anonymousreply 16December 15, 2020 6:58 PM

R15 that's after (if he had one). To me that is a perfect nose.

by Anonymousreply 17December 15, 2020 7:16 PM

He's pretty but not INSANELY so and he already has 3 small children so his attention is divided. His best case scenario is a David Boreanaz career, which isn't bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 18December 15, 2020 7:17 PM

It’s true. He has no shoulders. This makes his hips look wide. His pecs look like tits with tiny nipple syndrome. His face is an odd shape in profile. All things considered, he’s done rather well.

by Anonymousreply 19December 15, 2020 7:40 PM

I can understand straightening out bumps in the bridge but otherwise, nosejobs are feminizing. Not my bag.

by Anonymousreply 20December 15, 2020 7:52 PM

Thwaites doesn't have a "cooky cutter stud" body. He's compact, fit and stout. He's got a long torso, barrel chest and short sturdy legs. HIs body and face go well together. He doesn't look like a leading man yet he's gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 15, 2020 10:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!