Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

See Jared Padalecki in the first "Walker" trailer!!

"Some things don't add up!"

Cordell Walker has questions, and in the first trailer for the CW's Walker, he's on a mission to answer them.

The new series stars Supernatural star Jared Padalecki as Cordell, a Texas Ranger who returns home to Austin after years of undercover work to be with his family. But the widower is also looking into the circumstances surrounding his wife's (Genevieve Padalecki) death.

In the first trailer for the new series, which premieres on the CW on January 21, Cordell claims "some things don't add up" when it comes to his wife's death, and it's clear those questions still haunt him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494June 26, 2021 2:06 AM

Hopefully the gay brother gets a decent storyline with lots of sex.

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2020 7:43 PM

Jared is looking good!

It's interesting to see him on something OTHER than Supernatural, after 15 years.

Now we'll see if he really can act, or not.

by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2020 7:44 PM

Do they explain why no one has a Texas accent?

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2020 7:53 PM

Jared is actually FROM Texas, so I'm sure that he could fake one if he wanted to.

I'm glad that they decided to go with a more neutral accent for his character, though.

This is 2020. Most Texans have lost the accent, unless you're from a very rural area.

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2020 7:55 PM

What’s this about a gay brother?

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2020 9:55 PM

R5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2020 10:05 PM

did his forehead finally shrink?

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2020 10:08 PM

What do you mean, rescue-chick?

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2020 10:13 PM

Misha Collins will debut at the end of the season as Walker's new sidekick named Derran, and he will cause a schism between Walker and his gay brother!

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2020 10:21 PM

The gay brother is a whole lot of fug unfortunately. 😟

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2020 10:52 PM

You think Keegan Allen is fugly, R10??

I think he's HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 15, 2020 9:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 15, 2020 9:01 AM

He has the same hair as Jared. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 15, 2020 9:03 AM

r12 they made a gay film together called king cobra

by Anonymousreply 14December 15, 2020 10:07 AM

This could be a hit if it was on CBS, the macgyver reboot is already on their 5th season and Hawaii five-0 reboot lasted for 10 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 15December 15, 2020 10:18 AM

R14, Keegan Allen was in King Cobra???

The one with bootylicious Garrett Clayton??

Hmm... so that's two gay roles for him.

Is he? Or isn't he?

At the very least, I hope he kisses better than this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 15, 2020 10:33 AM

Oh GOD, grow up R16

by Anonymousreply 17December 15, 2020 11:54 AM

Looks like R17 has migrated over here from the Supernatural threads... hateful BEAST!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 15, 2020 3:53 PM

The first photos from the show have been released...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2020 9:25 PM

Jared is looking GOOD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2020 9:26 PM

This may be the first bulge shot I've ever seen of Jared.

I never even caught ONE bulge pic in all 15 years of Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2020 9:27 PM

Like you guys are going to watch this crap.

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2020 9:29 PM

I'll definitely be watching.

I need my Supernatural FIX!

Even if Jared isn't playing Sammy any more, it'll still be nice to see him on television.

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2020 11:40 PM

Another exciting "Walker" trailer is out!

This show actually looks pretty good. I think it really does belong on network television, now that I'm seeing it come along.

Walker's gay brother looks cute, too.

I don't know if I'm quite feeling the chemistry between them, the way I did with Jared and Jensen, but we'll see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 18, 2020 4:27 AM

This is a very interesting interview with Jared and Jensen.

The interviewer mentions both of their new shows, and asks them about it, then Jared says "I'll go first."

Yikes!

His ego really seems to be getting out of control.

Jensen, on the other hand, seems very cool and laid back about everything. He's very professional and polite.

Jared even gets in a little dig about getting to work in Austin and go home at the end of every day. Which naturally, Jensen won't get to do.

Not cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 18, 2020 6:14 AM

That trailer was terrible. Sucks the Thirtysomething reboot didn't work out for Odette.

by Anonymousreply 26December 18, 2020 9:59 AM

[quote] Sucks the Thirtysomething reboot didn't work out for Odette.

Who's Odette?

by Anonymousreply 27December 18, 2020 12:25 PM

R27 Annable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2020 1:23 PM

That's funny, R26/R28.

I think that Jared's daughter is named Odette, also.

by Anonymousreply 29December 19, 2020 7:04 PM

[Quote] I think that Jared's daughter is named Odette, also.

You're right. What a creepy coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 30December 20, 2020 4:47 AM

Jared looks so handsome now!

I've been wishing that he would get a haircut for ages, and now that he has, he looks 1000 times better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 20, 2020 4:52 AM

R31 that's because you can't see his five head.

by Anonymousreply 32December 20, 2020 4:55 AM

No matter, R32.

You can see how young his face still looks, without that terrible long hair!

by Anonymousreply 33December 20, 2020 5:03 AM

This shit is gonna bomb so fucking hard.

by Anonymousreply 34December 20, 2020 9:07 AM

That's just a good picture, R31. He's facing the sun at magic hour. Anyone would look good. Padalecki still looks like shit.

R34 is correct. This show isn't going to last even a full season.

by Anonymousreply 35December 20, 2020 9:12 AM

R34 watch it still get 6 seasons because of SPN stans.

by Anonymousreply 36December 20, 2020 9:22 AM

Never gonna happen R36. Padalecki can't act his way out of an antacid commercial. Plus, he had a lot less fans than the shorter one. Padalicki will be lucky if it lasts the entire season.

by Anonymousreply 37December 20, 2020 9:30 AM

R37 we are talking about the CW.

by Anonymousreply 38December 20, 2020 10:16 AM

R34, it should be on CBS but the brother wouldn’t be gay.

by Anonymousreply 39December 20, 2020 10:20 AM

I'm gonna leave my tv on during the show, whether I watch it or not.

Just so that I will make the ratings go up, and make the haters even more aggravated!

by Anonymousreply 40December 20, 2020 10:59 AM

R16 He played a gay character in Major Crimes too

by Anonymousreply 41December 20, 2020 11:06 AM

R40 LOL

by Anonymousreply 42December 20, 2020 11:12 AM

This show looks GOOD.

I can't wait for Jared to win an Emmy!

by Anonymousreply 43December 21, 2020 12:58 AM

I haven't been so attracted to Jared in YEARS.

I don't know what he did to improve his looks, but he looks FANTASTIC now!

Here's his daughter Odette "decorating" Jared for Thanksgiving... lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 21, 2020 1:18 AM

Season 12- Walker- Starring Jared Padalecki!

by Anonymousreply 45December 21, 2020 8:16 AM

[Quote] This show looks GOOD. I can't wait for Jared to win an Emmy!

Looks like someone got into the eggnog early this year 🤣

by Anonymousreply 46December 21, 2020 10:12 AM

Shut up R46, you jealous BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 47December 21, 2020 1:12 PM

Dear R46...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 21, 2020 11:24 PM

R47 and R48 Is this really the hill you want to die on? How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 49December 22, 2020 12:29 AM

Walker is going to be a hit!

I can feel it in my bones.

by Anonymousreply 50December 22, 2020 3:05 PM

R50 for Gen's sake it better.

by Anonymousreply 51December 23, 2020 3:52 AM

So Tim Olyphant has to guest on this show at some point, doesn't he? There's an unwritten rule that he must be on every cowboy show.

by Anonymousreply 52December 23, 2020 4:04 AM

[quote] for Gen's sake it better.

What do you mean by that, R51?

by Anonymousreply 53December 23, 2020 4:43 AM

Jared was cute in Gilmore girls but has been haggard ever since, damn aging.

by Anonymousreply 54December 23, 2020 5:22 AM

Jared lost his looks around season 6 or 7 of Supernatural

by Anonymousreply 55December 23, 2020 5:42 AM

R52 if Walker was on CBS.....

by Anonymousreply 56December 23, 2020 9:27 AM

His character is too similar to Sam Winchester

by Anonymousreply 57December 23, 2020 9:41 AM

He should be on (new) Dynasty.. as Peter DeVilbis!

by Anonymousreply 58December 27, 2020 1:04 AM

He's a 6' 4" slab of beef...what's not to like. He has a rockin bod...he needs to show it off more.

by Anonymousreply 59December 27, 2020 2:11 AM

R57 shocker

by Anonymousreply 60December 27, 2020 5:06 AM

[quote]This show looks GOOD. I can't wait for Jared to win an Emmy!

You've lost your fucking mind.

by Anonymousreply 61December 28, 2020 1:33 PM

Why are you so jealous of Jared, R61?

Were you turned down for a part on Supernatural?

SAD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 28, 2020 4:26 PM

Cancelled in two seasons

by Anonymousreply 63December 28, 2020 4:29 PM

Jealous hater beast at R63.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 28, 2020 4:33 PM

Repetitive moron at R64

by Anonymousreply 65December 28, 2020 11:45 PM

That picture is 16 years old R62.

The years of drinking, psychotropic drugs, and shitty, selfish behavior have taken a toll. Padalecki looks nothing like that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 66December 29, 2020 2:06 AM

Jared has a (fattish) dad bod. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 67December 29, 2020 2:36 AM

R61, R63, R65, R66, and R67 are all HATERS.

So jealous of Jared's success.

He's going to win an Emmy for Walker, and you cunts will still be living in your mother's basement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 29, 2020 5:29 AM

If he didn't win an Emmy after 15 years of Supernatural, he ain't winning one for Walker

by Anonymousreply 69December 29, 2020 5:31 AM

CW shows (like Supernatural) don't win Emmys, you dumb gays! Get a clue!

by Anonymousreply 70December 30, 2020 5:43 AM

The short hair is an improvement but too veiny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2021 1:33 PM

One thing I've noticed during 15 seasons of Supernatural, is that Jared sweats a LOT.

Does he have a condition, or something?

Just after even a little bit of physical exertion, he starts to sweat. But Jensen looks fine, after doing the same amount of activity.

It's extremely noticeable in some episodes of SPN. And that was in cold and rainy Vancouver!

I can only imagine how much he'll sweat in hot Texas.

by Anonymousreply 72January 5, 2021 3:36 PM

R72 drugs???

by Anonymousreply 73January 6, 2021 9:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 8, 2021 5:23 AM

The long-running demon-hunting drama, “Supernatural,” which came to an end after 15 seasons in November 2020, started with Padalecki’s Sam getting sucked back into the “family business” of “saving people and hunting things” after his college girlfriend Jess (Adrianne Palicki) was killed in the same way as his mother was when he was just an infant. He was a character who grew up on the road with his big brother Dean (Jensen Ackles) while their father searched for the thing that killed their mother, but when he got old enough to choose for himself, he wanted to go to college and try to have a normal life.

“It was a success story — it was Dean’s success story,” Padalecki reflects on the “Supernatural” series finale. “This guy gave his life for years and years and years and ultimately gave his life to have his No. 1 on the planet live as normal a life as possible.”

The “Supernatural” season finale was not a parade of beloved guest stars getting one last good-bye, but instead focused on the Winchester brothers who started it all. Padalecki confirms that there was no version he had read that revealed who Sam’s wife was in those flashes through his later years. In the episode, she is seen out of focus, from a long distance.

“It was very, very purposely ambiguous and strangely I agreed with that,” he says. “I feel like a lot of what Sam did after Dean died was almost in honor of what Dean would have wanted, and Dean would not have wanted his little brother to marry Eileen, Ruby, someone in the life.”

They shot Dean’s death scene and Sam’s goodbye to him on Sept. 4, 2020. “That day sucked,” Padalecki says. “It was all day, just watching Dean die. Five weeks after that, Padalecki truly set Sam aside to step into his new role as Cordell Walker, the titular Texas Ranger who is mourning the death of his wife.

“Gen’s character Emily is there in my head, and that’s pretty sad,” Padalecki shares. “There was a scene the other day that I can’t really talk about involving her character’s story that I had a tough time getting rid of the scene, so to speak. I didn’t know how it would affect me, but I went for it and they called, ‘Cut!’ and I couldn’t get rid of it. So you go for a drive and do what you can.”

Padalecki previews. “It’s kind of a constant reminder and it’s good and it’s been a wake-up call. What’s great is that when she and I film together we can get a babysitter and hang out for an hour in a trailer and just talk like two people who are in love, not like two parents who are scrambling to take care of the kids.”

Walker is in deep grief when the audience meets him, Padalecki says that his challenge in the first season is to just keep it all together and try to balance being a good law enforcement official with being a good father.

“He’s still trying to figure out how to stay above water; he’s not even looking for the horizon yet. It’s, ‘How do I fucking stay alive? My wife is gone, she did everything. I’m passionate about my job and making the world safer, but I can’t do that and be a dad. I may get in trouble with my job if I fail but I may fail my kids.’ He’s just trying to tread water."

Even after jumping from one 15-year run on a broadcast drama straight into another broadcast drama, Padalecki says he hopes “‘Walker’ goes longer than ‘Supernatural.'”

“I get to wake up in my house with my wife and kids everyday and go to bed in the same house; I have a vote on where the story heads, so that makes me feel a little bit safer; the crew’s amazing; I love this city [Austin, Texas] and I have for years; I love the story we’re telling,” he explains.

Supernatural fandom, he says, helped him realize “we can make a connection with other human beings in the real world by telling a story on television about random strange things as long as the underlying heart is there.” And that is what he hopes to continue for as long as he can.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 15, 2021 6:17 PM

Walker premieres this Thursday on the CW.

Woo hoo!

by Anonymousreply 76January 19, 2021 3:12 AM

Reviews call Jared's new show "musty."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 19, 2021 3:37 AM

No one ever going to watch this crap. The entire thing is a sympathy fuck for Padalecki from The CW. When he was shopping the show around, no one else picked it up other than the CW. They'll cancel it mid first season. The crappy premise/script aside, Jared is one of the worst actors on TV.

by Anonymousreply 78January 19, 2021 5:27 AM

You're gonna eat your words HATER at R78.

by Anonymousreply 79January 19, 2021 7:06 AM

At home on the range: Jared Padalecki is ‘Walker’

Jared Padalecki is not your father’s “Walker, Texas Ranger,” nor is he trying to be.

Padalecki, 38, stars in and produces “Walker,” a reimagining of the Lone Star lawman made famous by Chuck Norris in the ’90s. The new CW show, which premieres Thursday at 8 p.m., is more of a family drama than a cops-and-robbers rehash.

“There’s a reason we called it ‘Walker,’ not ‘Walker, Texas Ranger,’ because it refers to the whole Walker family,” Padalecki told the Daily News from the set in Austin, Texas.

“It’s more a show about how people in these times can deal with very human issues as opposed to ‘good guy beats up bad guy.’ ”

Good versus evil is something Padalecki knows a bit about, after 15 years playing monster hunter Sam Winchester in the hit CW show, “Supernatural.”

Instead of taking down werewolves, vampires and demons, as Walker, Padalecki is tackling issues surrounding immigration, police tactics and grief.

The 2021 version of Cordell Walker is a widower with two teenage children. Having thrown himself into his work after his wife’s murder, he comes home from a long undercover assignment to find his kids struggling and his department changing.

He’s paired up with a Mexican-American woman, played by Lindsey Morgan, who starred in another CW show, “The 100.” A trailblazer with a lot to lose, her character, Ranger Micki Ramirez, keeps Walker in line.

Padalecki fans will recognize a familiar face as the law enforcer’s lost love, shown in flashbacks. Emily Walker is brought to life by Genevieve Padalecki, Jared’s wife.

“For the last almost nine years, it’s been Gen as a mother so often, that to see her again across the set from me, playing a character is just awesome,” Padalecki said. “It’s really fun to work with her and watch her flex her acting chops.”

An NYU Tisch School of the Arts grad, Genevieve did a whole lot more than just parent while her husband was off fighting mythical creatures. She writes a blog called Now & Gen, has a book club, is on the board for the charity Random Acts, is working on a new project promoting sustainability and had a clothing line at Kohl’s.

“She’s an inspiration to me and everybody around her,” said her doting husband.

The couple met and fell in love on the set of “Supernatural” during the show’s fourth season. Now, 13 plus years later, they are raising three kids and a slew of animals in Austin.

Like so many Americans, the family’s life was turned upside down at the start of the pandemic in March. Jared spent much of the last 15 years filming in Vancouver, B.C., flying home for long weekends and hiatus.

“It was almost like a honeymoon in a way, because you don’t really delve into all the nitty-gritty daily monotonous stuff,” Genevieve, 40, recalled.

“We went from seeing each other on average four to eight days a month, to living in the same house and not leaving the house, not working, not seeing anybody else because we didn’t know how dangerous this pandemic was going to be,” Jared explained.

“Actually having ... most people’s reality of having their spouses live with them and then go to work and come home — that’s honestly what we’ve been waiting for, for the last 13 years now,” Genevieve explained.

“I get to go home at night and sleep in the same bed as my wife, as opposed to sleeping in an apartment in a foreign country,” Jared echoed.

The comforts of home, the kids, the animals — among them chickens, dogs, bunnies, bees and a hedgehog — are all part of the Padalecki puzzle these days.

For now, they’ll stay in Austin, managing their chaos and putting their spin on a beloved television show.

“I want to do it justice,” Jared said of the original “Walker, Texas Ranger,” while “also doing more justice to the world we find ourselves in now, so if we can find some way to marry the two then that sounds great.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 19, 2021 6:38 PM

Looks like Alex Landi's playing the gay brother's fiancé. First Grey's Anatomy and now this. He either loves playing gay characters or maybe he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 81January 19, 2021 7:21 PM

So Walker's brother is a rice queen?

by Anonymousreply 82January 19, 2021 7:36 PM

This shit is gonna suck so hard. Even for the CW it's gonna be bad. This guy shoulda taken his Supernatural $$$ and retired. He can't act for shit and he looks freakish.

by Anonymousreply 83January 20, 2021 12:44 AM

[quote] This shit is gonna suck so hard

Not as hard as your mother, R83.

by Anonymousreply 84January 20, 2021 12:48 AM

I agree R83. This show will crash and burn quick.

by Anonymousreply 85January 20, 2021 12:51 AM

Shut up R85, you hateful beast!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 20, 2021 12:53 AM

I see the Supernatural Fan Fraus have latched onto another shitty show. Thankfully we won't have to put up with it for long.

by Anonymousreply 87January 20, 2021 1:34 AM

"Walker Reboot Is a Story of Family and the Human Experience, Not Simply Law Enforcement, Jared Padalecki Says"

The CW’s Walker is trading the martial-arts kicks that became synonymous with the original Chuck Norris series for family feels.

Premiering this Thursday at 8/7c, the reboot isn’t solely focused on its titular character (or karate chops). Instead, it’s “about the Walker family and the families that aren’t just simply blood,” star Jared Padalecki said during a recent panel for the series. When the show starts out, the recently widowed Cordell Walker is struggling to reconnect with his children after returning from a long undercover assignment.

Of course, Padalecki knows something about familial bonds, having just come off a 15-season run on Supernatural, which counted “Family don’t end with blood” among its many trademark slogans. Despite those similarities and more — Cordell also shares a complex relationship with his younger brother Liam (played by Pretty Little Liars‘ Keegan Allen), much like Padalecki’s Supernatural alter ego did with big bro Dean — the two characters could not be further apart, making the transition from Winchester to Walker an easier one for Padalecki.

“This version of Walker is so crystal clear and different than Sam Winchester that I’d have to try really hard to kind of bleed the two together,” Padalecki said. “It was a lot of work, but it was a seamless change from 15 years on Supernatural as Sam Winchester to the next 15 years on Walker as Cordell Walker.”

The new iteration of Walker, Texas Ranger aims to explore the complexities of today’s world when it comes to politics, race and the law. After reading a story about “a law enforcement agent who couldn’t bring themselves, simply put, to put a three-year-old in the cage and take them away from their parents… that empathy and that emotion struck me as something,” Padalecki shared. “[You’re] caught between the inevitable rock and a hard place where you’re bound by duty, but you still have moral code, and you see people as human beings, not as perpetrators or heroes. So we started talking about how interesting it would be to see that story told, where somebody who is a proud government worker for law enforcement still thinks to themselves there might be a better way.”

“[Executive producer] Anna [Fricke] and I talk a lot about the edge of the coin,” Padalecki continued. “They always say there are two sides to a coin — heads or tails — but there’s also a third edge to the coin.”

For The 100 vet Lindsey Morgan, who plays Walker’s new partner (and one of the first women in Texas Rangers’ history) Micki Ramirez, starring as a lawwoman of color in a Black Lives Matter world “became this [unexpected] blessing, because suddenly a show about law enforcement in a very divided state such as Texas means so much more now in our world today than it would have pre-2020,” Morgan shared. “So just from my position and the character I play, a big obstacle and learning challenge that I face daily is, ‘Where do I fit as a Mexican woman in a majority Caucasian law enforcement team in a state that is, for the history of it, been majorly conservative and not caring too much about marginalized communities and immigrants?’ And so I love that my character is placed in these two worlds and these two kind of warring communities, but hoping to be a liaison and hoping that we can tell a story of tolerance and a story from two perspectives.”

In keeping with that thinking, “our Walker is not simply a story of law enforcement,” Padalecki emphasized. “Ours is more a story of human experience,” exploring “the issue of race and the issue of how minorities are treated. Because let’s be honest, it’s not a law enforcement issue. It’s in politics, it’s in industry, it’s in school. And so we’re trying to deal with these issues that are very real in 2020 and 2021.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88January 20, 2021 11:58 PM

This thing will crash quicker than a brick airplane.

by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2021 1:12 AM

You really are a hateful devil, aren't you R89?

Nasty beast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2021 1:14 AM

Whatever, dumbass @R90. Nobody is going to watch this show.

PS: You sound weird as shit even for this site.

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2021 2:29 AM

I would jerk him off.

by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2021 2:32 AM

You'd jerk off a homeless person if they'd let you, R92.

by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote] ‘Walker': Genevieve Padalecki on ‘Gravity’ of Playing Real-Life Husband Jared’s Onscreen Dead Wife

The CW’s “Walker, Texas Ranger” reboot, “Walker,” premieres Thursday, introducing “Supernatural” alum Jared Padalecki in the iconic title role of Cordell Walker, which was played by Chuck Norris on the original ’90s series. And at Padalecki’s side will be his real-life wife, Genevieve Padalecki, playing his onscreen wife.

“So when I first signed onto it, there was only the pilot that had been developed and the character, she had gone through a couple of different revisions and such to get where she is now,” Genevieve Padalecki, who previously worked with her now-husband on “Supernatural,” told TheWrap. “But there was definitely that like, ‘Where is this going to go? And how is it going to play out?’ [feeling]. And the current cut that it is now, it kind of came about fairly recently as well, to give it a little bit more of a weighted-ness to it. To see her suffering in that way and to see that image of her lying on the ground and kind of barely breathing with blood on her. That was definitely a later call.”

“And it’s gut-wrenching too, because on one hand, I want her to come back,” the actress continued. “Like, I want to continue working with Jared and I also don’t want to envision myself in this capacity. This is awful! So yeah, it’s definitely, like, you know, churned up different emotions for us, for sure, that we’ve sort of… like not want to talk about and that sort of thing. And there’s definitely a gravity to it. But at the same time, there is also a lot of play with it too and sort of letting go of the gravity and have fun creating it as well. I think there’s probably both sides to it. It just depends on the day, I guess.”

Emily’s absence in the present won’t affect Gen’s presence on “Walker,” as she will be making multiple appearances in flashback sequences throughout the show, allowing viewers to see her life with Cordell and their two children, Stella (Violet Brinson) and August (Kale Culley).

“Emily had a really big impact and I really think she was a lot of the glue for this family and in keeping Walker’s head on straight,” Genevieve Padalecki said. “You’ll get to see different flashbacks in which you’ll see the relationship and you’ll see him in a very different light with his wife where he maybe isn’t what other people think. And you’ll get to really see where Cordell Walker comes from and where that family dynamic comes from… You’ll definitely get to see those moments throughout the season and get to see that family dynamic intact, which is really sweet and fun to play.”

For all your “Supernatural” fans who will be tuning in tonight to see Jared Padalecki transition into Cordell Walker after playing Sam Winchester for 15 seasons alongside Jensen Ackles, we’re sure you’re probably wondering how Gen feels about her own part in “Supernatural,” the demon Ruby, versus her new role in “Walker.”

“When I stepped in to play Ruby, I didn’t understand the gravity of stepping onto that set and the weight of that character,” Padalecki, who took over the part from Katie Cassidy in Season 4 of “Supernatural,” said. “I stepped onto that set not really knowing a ton about ‘Supernatural.’ I’d just come off of ‘Wildfire,’ which was a really sweet show about a girl and her horse, to this demonic character. And I was like, ‘Well, she was a human once, so I’m going to play it as, you know’ — not playing it the way that Katie played it, which she did a fantastic job creating Ruby and establishing her and I kind of took it in a different direction. I was so stressed about it for so long and not wanting to disappoint fans and people. And I loved playing her because it was so not me and so wild and the things that she did and the manipulation that went on was just so not me. It was so fun and also really nerve-racking.”

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2021 5:34 PM

Poor haters are going to be so jealous that Jared has his own show now.

Suck it, Danneel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2021 5:36 PM

He ain't gonna have it for long, R95.

by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2021 6:53 PM

It seems strange in this day and age that they would reboot this with a white male. They should have made Walker a Lesbian or a South East Asian dude.

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2021 6:58 PM

[quote] They should have made Walker a Lesbian or a South East Asian dude.

God you're tiresome R97.

Fuck that shit!!!! Nobody wants to see "Woke Walker."

Go make your own show, and stop stealing from the classics.

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2021 7:21 PM

"Woke Walker" is exactly what this shit is, R98. The series falls into every stupid cliché trap there is; Walker's gay Republican brother being one. The Hollywood Reporter slammed the remake saying, "While I don't expect there are that many fans of Chuck Norris' Walker, Texas Ranger likely to be aware that The CW exists, much less that the network has a remake of Walker, Texas Ranger premiering on Thursday, I'm betting that most people in that odd Venn diagram won't make it through 15 minutes of The CW's Walker. That's because the show delivers almost none of whatever made the original series fun."

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2021 7:28 PM

Walker needs to be a trans woman of color

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2021 7:28 PM

The reviews for this dreck are tragic, and they'll be even more of them after it airs.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2021 7:29 PM

[quote] The Hollywood Reporter slammed the remake saying, "While I don't expect there are that many fans of Chuck Norris' Walker, Texas Ranger likely to be aware that The CW exists, much less that the network has a remake of Walker, Texas Ranger premiering on Thursday, I'm betting that most people in that odd Venn diagram won't make it through 15 minutes of The CW's Walker.

Hateful fucking BEASTS!!!!

May they burn in hell!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2021 7:38 PM

Anyone watching?

I'm so excited for Jared!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2021 11:41 PM

I'm begging someone--anyone--to hate watch this for me then post here to break down the awfulness. Please?

by Anonymousreply 104January 22, 2021 12:32 AM

I smell an Emmy coming for Jared!

by Anonymousreply 105January 22, 2021 12:37 AM

R104 So much hate and bitterness in your heart. I can already see where you're headed with your miserable self so consider:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish. Learn more 800-273-8255

by Anonymousreply 106January 22, 2021 12:41 AM

R104 I'll report back, but I'll be loving every single minute of it.

I've really missed Sammy!

by Anonymousreply 107January 22, 2021 12:44 AM

Dear God. Even for the CW that was honestly one of the worst shows I've ever sat through. My niece is spending the night (she's fourteen) and even she lost interest after insisting we watch it.

by Anonymousreply 108January 22, 2021 1:06 AM

No way it could be worse than Supernatural, R108.

The actors from that show need to face it. They got lucky with those dumb conventions but they can't act for shit. My cat is a better actor. They need to go hide under a rock and enjoy their Supernatural dollars.

by Anonymousreply 109January 22, 2021 1:09 AM

good ole jared, trumper.....

by Anonymousreply 110January 22, 2021 1:09 AM

Jared is a Progressive, MORON at R110.

by Anonymousreply 111January 22, 2021 1:18 AM

Well, at least after that we know that Jared's title of Worst. Actor. Ever. is safe.

by Anonymousreply 112January 22, 2021 2:22 AM

Nope R111. Jared's wifey is on record giving money to the Rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 113January 22, 2021 2:23 AM

you got that rite.....theyr proud turds.

by Anonymousreply 114January 22, 2021 2:26 AM

R95 why the fuck are you bringing Danneel into this??

by Anonymousreply 115January 22, 2021 3:02 AM

I thought it was a good episode.

Jared looks really good, and so does his gay brother.

He is a bit angsty in this show, but I guess it's expected given the circumstances.

Jared got smart this time and he negotiated an "Executive Producer" role for himself on this show.

He and Jensen were kind of screwed on that with Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 116January 22, 2021 4:25 AM

Not a fan of all the visions/flashbacks of the dead wife. Hopefully they will either stop at some point or be less frequent.

by Anonymousreply 117January 22, 2021 4:27 AM

I'm still seeing a bit of Sam Winchester in this character.

I hope that Jared is able to work on making a distinction between the two characters.

He also doesn't have a lot of chemistry with his Latina partner, either. She's kind of bitchy and angry, and not very likable.

They might have to dump her if they want the show to last.

by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2021 4:38 AM

This guy is looking rough

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2021 4:44 AM

I think I'm hooked.

Can't wait to see more of the gay brother. He's cute.

Happy to see Jared back on television in something new.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2021 4:53 AM

R119 alcohol will do that to you.

by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2021 5:17 AM

R113 Not to mention he was talking in his promo interviews for Walker about showing both sides and he doesn't Walker to be known as a Democrat or Republican or liberal or conservative. They advertised the show on Fox News. Right now it at 18% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 22, 2021 5:28 AM

I wonder if Keegan Allen will come out at any point during the run of this show

by Anonymousreply 123January 22, 2021 5:28 AM

r122 Why would he be concerned about the characters politics?

by Anonymousreply 124January 22, 2021 7:21 AM

awesome wig he wears in it....almost life like.

by Anonymousreply 125January 22, 2021 12:00 PM

He hot in that cowboy hat and wearin that gun on his hip....he tall and tasty man.

by Anonymousreply 126January 22, 2021 1:05 PM

Haha very funny Danneel and Jensen at R125.

R126 where are you posting from? Because surely, you're not speaking English.

by Anonymousreply 127January 22, 2021 2:56 PM

IT'S A HIT!!

I can already tell that the show is going to be renewed for a second season.

Sorry, haters!

by Anonymousreply 128January 22, 2021 2:57 PM

Uh, "hit" is much too generous, R128, and way too premature. Even so, much to my surprise the ratings were actually decent at 2.43 million viewers. I mean, on any other network that would be a death sentence but we're talking about the CW here. It'll be interesting to see what happens next week and the week after. I predict those ratings will fall faster than Madonna's Madame X album in week two.

Critics slaughtered it but I doubt the CW or anyone who's watching really cares about that.

by Anonymousreply 129January 22, 2021 4:22 PM

If you want a good laugh, read the critic reviews on Rotten Tomatoes! Needless to say, they aren't a fan of the show or of Jarod.

by Anonymousreply 130January 22, 2021 4:35 PM

Yeah, it’s critic-proof.

Just like Supernatural was.

It was okay. I hope they don’t show the wife all that much.

The kids were okay. The son has Jared’s nose 😳 That’s great casting, although the daughter being a ginger does not compute.

It’s always good to see Mitch Pileggi.

The brother is cute.

The partner has a chip on her shoulder because she’s tired of seeing injustice everywhere where it concerns Latinos.

Why was Walkers daughter allowed to go free and the Hispanic girl was arrested?????

It’s bullshit!!!!!!

I’ll tune in again.

by Anonymousreply 131January 22, 2021 4:37 PM

LMFAO . . . One of the reviews:

[italic]There's so much wrong with this it's even hard to start typing. It's dehumanizing. If I had to describe it in one word, it would be dehumanizing. First and foremost, why a story about oppressed people focused on the oppressors, glorifying them? Second, why erase the protagonists' indigenous heritage? Third, why a conservative gay man? And that's not even tackling their acting (the manly wail!), the series pace, or its other technicalities.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 132January 22, 2021 4:48 PM

Jesus that W I G ! ! ! ! Hysterical ! ! ! ! This dude is such a bad actor. That scream over his wife was sooooo stupid. When my partner and I got 10 minutes in I thought 'Datalounge is gonna rip this shit to shreds ! ! ! ! "

by Anonymousreply 133January 22, 2021 6:30 PM

So, the answer to this question might determine if I watch or not, is the brother a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 134January 22, 2021 6:35 PM

Wasn’t the first one just a reboot of McCloud? I think it would be more interesting for him to be in a big city with a fish out of water story then returning home story.

by Anonymousreply 135January 22, 2021 6:36 PM

This shit stunk to the high heavens but that's what I expected.

by Anonymousreply 136January 22, 2021 6:55 PM

I just watched this and holy shit it was so fucking bad. From the minute Sam came on screen with that ratty Korean hair piece I knew it was gonna be awful even for the CW. His Et tu Brute line was so contrived and OMG and that awful scream! He didn't even know she was dead then. And Sam's RL wife has not aged well at all. And Ruby never could act for shit. This show has so many problems-the script, the acting, all of it.

It may have done good in the ratings this week but I think that's because a lot of SPN fans tuned in AND a lot of older Chuck Norris fans did too. The Norris fans all hated it so they won't watch next week and the SPN fans have never been enough to do anything significant in the ratings.

Reviews are absolutely fucking brutal, even from just normal folks and not critics

It'll tank next week.

by Anonymousreply 137January 23, 2021 6:11 AM

It better not be cancelled before we get a gay sex scene

by Anonymousreply 138January 23, 2021 6:13 AM

Jared's new show had the biggest audience in 4 years on the CW!

It's gonna be a 10 season hit!

Suck it up haters!

by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2021 7:26 AM

[Quote] And Ruby never could act for shit.

Katie's version was fun.

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2021 8:43 AM

awful. jesus that fucking wig he wears is hysterical. never gonna make past this year

by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2021 9:53 AM

Sorry all of you jealous hateful beasts.

Jared WINS!!!

You LOSE.

Suck it and go back to the pit in hell that you came from!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 23, 2021 11:58 PM

Wow, this was really bad.

by Anonymousreply 143January 24, 2021 4:40 AM

So...does he do "Kung Fu" like Norris? Nia Peeples in it?

by Anonymousreply 144January 24, 2021 9:43 AM

Jared is in smash hit!

Jensen is about to steal the show in the mega hit The Boys!

J2 are UNSTOPPABLE!!

Suck it up haters!

by Anonymousreply 145January 24, 2021 11:01 AM

I love this so much!

I want to drink in the delicious tears of the Jared haters.

MMMMMMMM!!!

by Anonymousreply 146January 24, 2021 11:50 AM

Have the Wincest people started shipping Jared's character with his brother yet? I assume that'll happen eventually.

by Anonymousreply 147January 24, 2021 11:40 PM

I'm from Austin (happily in Dallas for 29 years now) and I texted my mother while we watched the show, "Ugh, Austin! When's the food truck gonna show up?"

AND THEN IT DID!

Blech!

Austin is wretched..

I did think Jared looked very handsome, though. Much better than the last few years on 'Supernatural.'

by Anonymousreply 148January 24, 2021 11:46 PM

You can post a million times and call people "hateful beasts" all you want, R145/146 but there's no way this will last. There aren't enough SPN fans to keep it going and that's all who's gonna watch it. No one would watch this shit for pleasure. I only watched because my dad and I used to watch the original when I was a kid.

Whose decision was it to put him in that toupee? People on here think everyone from Clooney to Pitt are wearing toupees so I take all those datalounge "wig" comments with a grain of salt. But this dude is DEFINITELY wearing a wig.

by Anonymousreply 149January 25, 2021 1:27 AM

You must have lived in a terrible part of Austin, R148, because my neighborhood and the shopping establishments I frequent are far from "wretched." I absolutely love living in Austin.

R149, I agree with you about the hairpiece and survivability of "Walker." You really have to wonder what the costume people were thinking. As others upthread have said, I forecast a monumental decline in viewers next week. I just don't see this lasting more than a season or two at best. Plus, it's not going to generate the revenue that Supernatural did with Conventions. Supernatural stayed on the air as long as it did because of the chemistry between the two leads. "Walker" just doesn't have that, and it's riddled with all the problems others have already listed: bad writing, bad pacing, and bad acting.

R145 I never thought of myself as a Supernatural fan but I am a huge fan of the Boys. It will definitely be interesting to see how Jensen does in his first role since Dean Winchester. However, having seen him growl and purse his lips through an episode or two of Supernatural my expectations are pretty low.

If you want to see some really good acting on television, check out Anna Paquin in "Flack." It just goes to show that a capable actor can take just about anything and make it shine.

by Anonymousreply 150January 25, 2021 2:05 AM

I hope the ratings for Walker go up next week, just to make the beastly haters SHUT THE FUCK UP once and for all!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 25, 2021 7:38 AM

R151 or you could just fuck off instead.

by Anonymousreply 152January 25, 2021 9:29 AM

That thirst trap picture Gen posted of shirtless Jared bulging in sweatpants...at least something good came of all this, even if the actual show is getting panned.

by Anonymousreply 153January 25, 2021 9:49 AM

lol, the reviews for this show are so incredibly bad. Even Supernatural didn't get the bad reviews this has.

by Anonymousreply 154January 25, 2021 2:43 PM

[quote] lol, the reviews for this show are so incredibly bad. Even Supernatural didn't get the bad reviews this has.

Nobody cares about stupid reviews. They don't mean shit.

The only thing that matters to the network is RATINGS. And Jared is #1 on the CW.

He wins.

by Anonymousreply 155January 25, 2021 5:23 PM

In shitty Austin.

Skinny jeans and man buns.

And lots and lots of tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 156January 25, 2021 5:52 PM

R155 has calluses on his thumbs from posting so many times on this thread about Jarod's "winning." 🙄

by Anonymousreply 157January 25, 2021 6:08 PM

[quote]So This is What D-List Winning Looks Like!

Congrats, R157, you made me actually laugh out loud and that's no small feat.

by Anonymousreply 158January 25, 2021 7:56 PM

[quote] Congrats, R157, you made me actually laugh out loud and that's no small feat

Yeah, because it was just soooooooooo hilarious.

Oh, wait. It WASN'T.

You're really sad.

Jared is winning and you're so jealous you can't see straight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 25, 2021 8:06 PM

Well at least you didn't post a picture of that horrible wig, R159.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 25, 2021 9:10 PM

Hater tears are the most delicious tears of all.

by Anonymousreply 161January 28, 2021 3:28 AM

I honestly believe R161 that you're one of the most obsessed and weirdest people on this site. When you're not calling people hateful beasts you're droning on about haters. The only ones crying are the poor critics who've had to watch this Texas Ranger shitshow. Not a single media outlet has given it a favorable review. When it gets pulled because ain't nobody watching it, I'll guess you'll be shedding some tears too. And, honey, like so many before me have said, No many how many times you post, and no matter how many times you take up for them, neither Jared or Jenson are ever gonna fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 162January 28, 2021 3:42 AM

[quote] Not a single media outlet has given it a favorable review

Reviews don't matter when you're #1 in the ratings!!!

You BEAST.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163January 28, 2021 3:51 AM

R163 they're a troll. A rather consistent one.

by Anonymousreply 164January 28, 2021 7:00 AM

#1 on the lowly CW dont mean much dear....

by Anonymousreply 165January 28, 2021 8:14 AM

Jared aint wearing any wig you dolts.

Less length equals more bounce. Hair 101.

by Anonymousreply 166January 28, 2021 11:39 AM

Thank you, R166!!

I don't know where these idiots got it into their pea brains that Jared is wearing a wig.

He prides himself on his long hair, and he's had it that way since about season five.

I'm guessing the only reason he had to cut it was because the Walker people made him do it.

by Anonymousreply 167January 28, 2021 11:56 AM

R167 Jared should have cut his hair eons ago. Guess it's the one good thing to come out of Walker if they insisted he fix his hair.

by Anonymousreply 168January 28, 2021 12:00 PM

New episode tonight!!

Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 169January 28, 2021 12:05 PM

my buddy does the wigs, he does wear a hairpiece dear....

by Anonymousreply 170January 28, 2021 12:26 PM

[quote] my buddy does the wigs, he does wear a hairpiece dear....

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 28, 2021 12:29 PM

Seriously, if you guys can't tell that he's wearing a goddamn wig then you're beyond hope. I'm not exaggerating when I say that it's got to be the worse use of a wig on TV. Look at the hairline for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 172January 28, 2021 3:21 PM

they can't see it because they're all 50 and blind

by Anonymousreply 173January 28, 2021 4:08 PM

I call bullshit R163. There's no way this show is number one in the ratings. No damn way.

by Anonymousreply 174January 28, 2021 4:14 PM

I must be blind since Jared's hair basically looked like a shorter cut than what he had in the last few seasons of Supernatural. Unless he's been wearing a wig for years.

by Anonymousreply 175January 28, 2021 6:14 PM

Number one on the CW r174. So not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 176January 28, 2021 6:33 PM

He wasn't wearing a wig on SPN but he's absolutely wearing a lace-front at his hairline on Walker. Plus, his hair is dyed darker and that doesn't help with the realism of the piece. Lots of actors wear them but you'd think the Walker costume people would've done a better job. To me it looks like just a frontal; i.e., it doesn't go all the way back; it's just at his hairline, but it suffers from the dreaded 'wall of hair' effect that lots of hairpieces have.

by Anonymousreply 177January 28, 2021 6:56 PM

You mean the number 1 show on the CW only has a ratings draw of 2.4 million viewers???? There's no way, they'd go bankrupt. 174 is right, 163 is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 178January 28, 2021 7:01 PM

I have a feeling that the ratings will go up tonight.

by Anonymousreply 179January 28, 2021 8:54 PM

Who's watching?

by Anonymousreply 180January 29, 2021 12:27 AM

R166 Shorter hair may have more bounce but that doesn't explain why he has hair where he didn't have hair just a few weeks earlier in September when he was filming the last episodes of Supernatural. His hair was definitely thinner in the front and his hair line went further back on the sides.

by Anonymousreply 181January 29, 2021 12:55 AM

Wish they'd give Mitch Pileggi more to do on this show. Seems like such a waste.

by Anonymousreply 182January 29, 2021 3:21 AM

I get why he did it, but I think jumping immediately into another series was a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 183January 29, 2021 3:26 AM

I love Mitch Pileggi because of his ties to Supernatural. Same with Genevieve.

Feels a little bit like "home" to SPN fans.

But the new cast is good too. I especially like the guy who plays the gay brother. He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 184January 29, 2021 3:36 AM

We got a whole 2 minutes of "gay" in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 185January 29, 2021 3:59 AM

There's no way that even you sad lonely spn fraus think this crap is good. This episode was even worse than the premiere. And the brother is NOT cute r184. He looks like a fish.

by Anonymousreply 186January 29, 2021 4:00 AM

Tonight my hubby referred to this as 'That show with the bad toupee we watched last Thursday, the one about Texas.' 🦱🦱🦱 Then he said 'We're not gonna have to watch it again are we?' 😆😆😆

by Anonymousreply 187January 29, 2021 4:11 AM

And I'm sure R186 looks like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188January 29, 2021 4:12 AM

I love Molly Hagan.

This is kind of a Woke Walker, with the diverse casting and story lines.

Walker's daughter has a Mexican American best friend, the son has an oriental love interest, his Latina partner has an African American boyfriend. It's a bit much.

I do have to say though that Jared is looking like a total STUD. He's looking better than he has in years, and he is very fit. I can see why they wanted him in this role.

Jared just has to stop mumbling his way through his lines. He started doing that at the end of Supernatural, and I hated it.

by Anonymousreply 189January 29, 2021 4:19 AM

Also gay brother has an Asian fiancé R189

by Anonymousreply 190January 29, 2021 4:26 AM

Forgot about that one, R190.

Definitely a Woke Walker.

Chuck Norris is turning over in his grave.

by Anonymousreply 191January 29, 2021 4:29 AM

Kale Culley looks a lot like Jared.

If this was Supernatural, he could have played a young Sam Winchester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192January 29, 2021 4:35 AM

R191 Chuck Norris' grave spins around him. Also, he isn't dead.

by Anonymousreply 193January 29, 2021 4:36 AM

R192 Knowing Hollywood, the actor is probably 30.

by Anonymousreply 194January 29, 2021 4:37 AM

Surprisingly, he's only 15! R194

by Anonymousreply 195January 29, 2021 4:38 AM

That's what I was thinking R194 so I looked it up and he was born in 2005!

He's an actual teen, Rofl.

It's very interesting to me that this show is low on cop drama and heavy on personal drama.

As someone who hates cop drama "action" scenes, I love that the focus is on Walker's personal drama.

The action scenes are always such a waste of time.

They probably know that people are only watching for the story, and thankfully they're giving it to us!

by Anonymousreply 196January 29, 2021 4:40 AM

This is how I choose to remember Jared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197January 29, 2021 4:42 AM

I love DADDY Jared.

Our boy is all grown up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 29, 2021 4:42 AM

Cool cast photos from Kale's Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 29, 2021 4:45 AM

Jared is a fast texter. lol

I loved the drama between Walker and his brother. Jared is actually showing some acting ability again.

by Anonymousreply 200January 29, 2021 4:55 AM

You lot going on about the hair are STILL idiots.

I went back and looked at SPN and the Walker episode.

It's exactly the same head of hair but shorter and layered at the top.

Trying to will him to be wearing a wig won't make it so.

Just the same bunch of haters whom I'm sure will be in The Boys Season 3 thread hating on Jensen and how old and ugly he looks to their deluded eyes. Bitter, bitter, jealous people.

by Anonymousreply 201January 29, 2021 5:15 AM

Reading the wig stuff here, I was like is this DL being all catty again? Why would Jared wear a wig in this show, when he had a full head of hair on SPN? First i thought, maybe he's hiding an injury or balding, but then it clicked. He probably had hair line restoration surgery at the front, takes ages to heal, but he still has to work right? so they slap a hair piece on him for Walker. Maybe thats why he kept the long hair on SPN for so long - to hide receding hairline/hair loss?

by Anonymousreply 202January 29, 2021 5:17 AM

[Quote] Just the same bunch of haters whom I'm sure will be in The Boys Season 3 thread hating on Jensen and how old and ugly he looks to their deluded eyes. Bitter, bitter, jealous people.

And yet here you are....always whining.

by Anonymousreply 203January 29, 2021 5:57 AM

LMFAO, Walker dropped to a 2.1 in last night's ratings. And next week it will drop and then again and again until POOF! Even the shitty CW cancels it.

by Anonymousreply 204January 29, 2021 3:11 PM

Episode 2 was even better than the first!

Loved it!

by Anonymousreply 205January 29, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote]I have a feeling that the ratings will go up tonight.

Your feeling was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 206January 29, 2021 4:29 PM

[quote]Reading the wig stuff here, I was like is this DL being all catty again? Why would Jared wear a wig in this show, when he had a full head of hair on SPN? First i thought, maybe he's hiding an injury or balding, but then it clicked. He probably had hair line restoration surgery at the front, takes ages to heal, but he still has to work right? so they slap a hair piece on him for Walker. Maybe thats why he kept the long hair on SPN for so long - to hide receding hairline/hair loss?

🙄

by Anonymousreply 207January 29, 2021 4:30 PM

A friend and I watched this last night and were laughing at how awful it was! The Supernatural guy needs to take acting lessons because he sucks. TBH they all do but he's really really bad. How do people like that get parts? He's not even hot. My buddy kept saying "Who watches shit like this?" I told him I thought it had to be kids, but after finding and reading the posts on this thread the answer is clear: prissy dumb gays with bad taste who all look and sound like the Princess Diana Scream Eldergays.

by Anonymousreply 208January 29, 2021 4:55 PM

Wow, I'm so impressed by the acting on this show.

It's the best new premiere of the season, and I'm pretty sure that Jared will receive an Emmy nomination for his emotional portrayal of Cordelll Walker.

This show is AMAZING!

by Anonymousreply 209January 29, 2021 5:36 PM

What do you mean "Nomination," R209? Nomination, Schmomination.....Jared's a STAH....he's gonna win!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[quote]Princess Diana Scream Eldergays

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 210January 29, 2021 5:59 PM

The show is definitely more family drama than action/fisticuffs. Which is fine.

The son has Jared’s nose. Which would be hard to match.

I really hope they stop with the dead wife shit. They have absolutely NO chemistry.

That kiss was awkward as fuck. Jared doesn’t know how to kiss (women) onscreen 😛😛

Who gives a crap if he’s wearing a wig??????

How is that important to anybody???

by Anonymousreply 211January 29, 2021 6:21 PM

I'm really into Walker, and I don't give a fuck what the haters say.

This show is good.

by Anonymousreply 212January 29, 2021 6:23 PM

The dead wife is his wife in real life, R211.

I gave the show another shot last night but it's just too bad. It's just not interesting or engaging, but hey, if you like it R212, you do you.

by Anonymousreply 213January 29, 2021 6:32 PM

Bye, R213!!

Don't let the cattle door hit you in the ass!

by Anonymousreply 214January 29, 2021 6:39 PM

LOL R214 is the "Hateful Beast" guy.

Take a look at his posting history.

He's definitely a Princess Diana Scream Eldergay.

by Anonymousreply 215January 29, 2021 7:03 PM

I know that, R213. Which is exactly why I said it.

NO chemistry at all.

Just like in their real life.

by Anonymousreply 216January 29, 2021 7:05 PM

I think the problem with the wife death storyline is that it's not interesting. I don't CARE that she's dead or who killed her or why.

by Anonymousreply 217January 29, 2021 7:13 PM

It ain't no "Longmire."

by Anonymousreply 218January 29, 2021 7:23 PM

Terrible show even for CW. Not gonna last.

by Anonymousreply 219January 29, 2021 7:36 PM

Kale Culley is a STAR!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 29, 2021 9:03 PM

Yuck!

Does she suffer from anemia?

Hemophilia?

Is she a vampire?

by Anonymousreply 221January 29, 2021 10:02 PM

[quote] Yuck!

[quote] Does she suffer from anemia?

[quote] Hemophilia?

[quote] Is she a vampire?

No. He's just a 15 year old twink.

by Anonymousreply 222January 29, 2021 11:09 PM

Kale Culley looks a lot like a young Jared Padalecki.

The casting was spot on with choosing him as Walker's son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223January 29, 2021 11:25 PM

R218 or Yellowstone.

by Anonymousreply 224January 30, 2021 12:00 AM

The dead wife thing is to make sure he never has a new love interest.

Fraus love this shit.

by Anonymousreply 225January 30, 2021 4:56 AM

I could see his partner breaking up with her boyfriend and getting with Walker by the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 226January 30, 2021 4:58 AM

As much as I hate Chuck Norris for being a deplorable, the original show with him was way better.

by Anonymousreply 227January 30, 2021 5:00 AM

[quote] The dead wife thing is to make sure he never has a new love interest.

Sam Winchester never really had a girlfriend either, ever since he married Genevieve, around the fifth season.

Genevieve probably said HELL NO to any love scenes for Jared.

[quote] I could see his partner breaking up with her boyfriend and getting with Walker by the end of the season.

I was thinking the same thing. I could actually see them together.

by Anonymousreply 228January 30, 2021 5:01 AM

Funny that they chose only a HALF Mexican actress to play the Latina role.

Lindsey Morgan's mother is Mexican-American but her father Kelly Morgan is Irish. I'm surprised they cast her for this role, and not a full Mexican-American actress.

She's very pretty, although Lindsey lacks charisma. She's kind of blah and way too bitchy and bossy.

Not surprising though, because the person who developed the show (and also writes the episodes) is a female.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229January 30, 2021 5:06 AM

[Quote] Sam Winchester never really had a girlfriend either, ever since he married Genevieve, around the fifth season.

That's because fans would go batshit anytime a woman would so much as breathe in J2s direction. Then get mad and complain about how all of the female characters kept getting killed off.

by Anonymousreply 230January 30, 2021 8:18 AM

They gave him a girlfriend, Eileen, in the last season.

She was deaf as a post and he could talk dirty to her and she'd have no idea.

Dean had Castiel and no need for a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 231January 30, 2021 9:10 AM

[Quote] Dean had Castiel and no need for a girlfriend.

In your delusional shipper mind, sure 🙄

by Anonymousreply 232January 30, 2021 11:41 AM

R232. They literally write Dean and Castiel in a romantic arc in the final season that is paralleled with Sam and Eileen at multiple points. They literally have Castiel confess his love for Dean and give up his life for him. They literally do not pair Dean with a woman as they explicitly do with Sam. Berens and Collins literally told your stupid ass what was happening between Dean and Castiel in 15x18 in case you're too stupid to perceive blatant queerness on your own motive, as you clearly are.

How pathetic that all you have to say to things that actually happened is the same "dELuSiOn!!" copy-paste that incest shippers and tinhats have been regurgitating for over a decade. Not recognizing what's right in front of you and insisting on an alternate reality is the definition of delusion. But you would know, since you're living it.

by Anonymousreply 233January 30, 2021 12:36 PM

Jared pulls in 2.13 million viewers again for episode two.

WOO HOO!!

by Anonymousreply 234January 30, 2021 1:24 PM

Hated it

by Anonymousreply 235January 30, 2021 1:35 PM

Loved it.

I think Supernatural fans are sustaining the show.

Viewership seems to be on par with SPN.

Average viewership for seasons 7, 10 and 14 of SPN were right around 2 million per episode.

by Anonymousreply 236January 30, 2021 1:43 PM

R233 yeah....i didn't read past the first sentence. You're still just another idiotic Destiheller who can't accept that both Cas and Dean are straight. No wonder Jensen hates you guys.

by Anonymousreply 237January 30, 2021 2:12 PM

R233 Supernatural was never meant to be a show about romance (they've said this over and over again). It's why Sam's wife was blurred at the end and why all their romantic relationships eventually FAIL.

Dean lost Lisa/Ben because of his desire to keep hunting with Sam. He couldn't hunt and maintain that relationship, because they get used as bait by those who want to get to him. Doesn't it make sense that he'd refrain from serious romantic relationships after what being with Lisa taught him??? Why must it be because he's suddenly into dudes? Remember, the opposite of romance isn't gay romance.

Sam's always been the one with more desire to live a normal life, which explains Amelia. BUT EVEN THEN HE DUMPED HER THE MOMENT DEAN CAME BACK FROM PURGATORY. Dean was so mad at him for having the audacity to get a girlfriend and not do anything possible to bring him back, because that's exactly what he would have done.

Get off tumblr and watch the show for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 238January 30, 2021 4:27 PM

Hellers are so disgusting. Pretending they care about SPN killing off a deaf character (though they literally kill everyone who isn't Sam and Dean) when it's really about how it invalidates their delusional ship

by Anonymousreply 239January 30, 2021 4:32 PM

All I know is that I hope Walker's brother dumps the rice and gets himself a hot Latino stud.

by Anonymousreply 240January 30, 2021 11:21 PM

Best new show of the Winter 2021 Season.

Congrats, Jared!

by Anonymousreply 241January 31, 2021 2:07 AM

You are the pathetic, delusional one, R233.

There. Was. Never. ANY romantic overtones between that junkless, genderless thing and a human being called Dean.

Still bitter because they gave us that beautiful brother-only finale?

by Anonymousreply 242January 31, 2021 2:45 AM

So sweet.

Both Jensen and Alexander Calvert sent support to Jared:

[quote] jensenackles Go get ‘em cowboy. @thecwwalker starts tonight starring this guy I know. @jaredpadalecki I better see some sweet roundhouse kicks!!!

[quote] alexandercalvert 👏👏👏

Awwww.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 31, 2021 2:49 AM

lol only on the CW would a ratings draw of 2,000,000 viewers be a cause for celebration.

by Anonymousreply 244January 31, 2021 2:50 AM

Good point, R225. I never thought about that.

It seems neither Jared nor Jensen seem to need on-screen romances.

What’s the deal with that Boy character that Jensen will play? Is he a study ladies’ man?

by Anonymousreply 245January 31, 2021 2:50 AM

For those of you ranting about Jared's "wig."

What do you make of this photo?

No wig in sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246January 31, 2021 2:54 AM

Even Danneel sends her love...

[quote] danneelackles512 I am so happy for my friends @jaredpadalecki and @genpadalecki and the premier of their show @thecwwalker. Kick some ass tonight! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you! 🤠

Still a happy SPN family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 31, 2021 2:56 AM

Jesus R246 you just made my case! Compare the hairline in your photo with the actor's hairline in the show. He's clearly wearing fake hair for the show. And by the way, he looks 50 in that photo you posted.

by Anonymousreply 248January 31, 2021 3:17 AM

[quote]I think Supernatural fans are sustaining the show.

I agree. And we're only on the second epi and ratings dropped significantly. SPN held at around 2 mil because of BOTH Jensen and Jared (but face it-Jensen was always more popular). There's a novelty effect for Walker right now among SPN fans....but that will soon wear off and then Walker will end up being all hat and no cattle.

by Anonymousreply 249January 31, 2021 3:23 AM

It’s a low-light situation.

Plus, no make-up. But, yeah, he is looking rough. I’ll say it again, that scruff ages him more than any lack of hair could.

Again, who cares if he is wearing a wig??

by Anonymousreply 250January 31, 2021 3:26 AM

R247 she's being polite. Danneel and Gen are not close friends.

by Anonymousreply 251January 31, 2021 6:38 AM

[quote] Danneel and Gen are not close friends.

I know.

You can tell that there's some rivalry between them.

Not so much between the husbands, but between the wives.

Partly it's because they're both actresses trying to get the same types of roles, but also because they want their husbands to get better roles too (so they can rake in more money for the family).

Right now, Jared seems to be winning. He is the singular STAR of his own show, not to mention he's also an Executive Producer of Walker.

The ratings are good, he has a good supporting cast, and Gen even gets to be a recurring guest star on the show.

Not only that, but it's filmed in Austin, where they live. As an actor, you couldn't ask for a cushier deal than that.

You just know it's got to be bugging both Jensen and Danneel, that Jared lucked out with Walker. And it came immediately after the end of Supernatural, which means that Jared is continuously working.

That's a GOOD gig.

Meanwhile, Jensen is going to be on The Boys, which is on Amazon and not cable television. That really limits viewership. He also has to film far away from home, which sucks too. And he's part of an ensemble cast, and not the star of the show.

So yeah, Jared definitely has the leg-up after Supernatural. Not only that, he's younger too.

This could be why Jensen and Danneel moved from Austin into the mountains for a while. I think they both wanted to get away from the Padaleckis. Interestingly, Jensen won't even say WHERE he moved. Just that it's "in the mountains." Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 31, 2021 6:54 AM

[Quote] Partly it's because they're both actresses trying to get the same types of roles, but also because they want their husbands to get better roles too (so they can rake in more money for the family).

How much more money do they need?? They're set for life thanks to the SPN conventions.

[Quote] You just know it's got to be bugging both Jensen and Danneel, that Jared lucked out with Walker. And it came immediately after the end of Supernatural, which means that Jared is continuously working. That's a GOOD gig. Meanwhile, Jensen is going to be on The Boys, which is on Amazon and not cable television. That really limits viewership. He also has to film far away from home, which sucks too. And he's part of an ensemble cast, and not the star of the show.

No, i think Jensen made the right choice by not doing another shitty CW show. And if rumours are true about Danneel and Jensen spending time apart. Then filming far away from home isn't a big deal. Sucks for the kids though.

by Anonymousreply 253January 31, 2021 7:42 AM

[quote] And if rumours are true about Danneel and Jensen spending time apart. Then filming far away from home isn't a big deal

What are the rumors, R253?

I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 254January 31, 2021 8:02 AM

R254 that they've been separated for a while now but pretend otherwise on instagram. And that she may have had something going on with a friend of Jensen's.

by Anonymousreply 255January 31, 2021 8:50 AM

I would watch this IF he did the kung fu.

by Anonymousreply 256January 31, 2021 9:16 AM

OMG R255!!!

I hadn't heard that. What a bitch!

I feel so bad for Jensen. He's in Vancouver working his ass off, while she cheats on him.

Meanwhile, every time I see pictures of Gen, she still looks head-over-heels in love with Jared. I swear, she looks so lovingly towards him, despite his many fuck-ups. It's nice to see that kind of loyalty.

So now it makes sense why Jensen moved to the mountains.

It must suck to have all of this shit hitting him at once.

I was also wondering why I didn't see Danneel or the kids in any of his mountain retreat videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 31, 2021 2:45 PM

I'm sad for Jensen, knowing his wife cheated on him.

I wonder if he needs comfort? I'd like to comfort him.

by Anonymousreply 258January 31, 2021 6:48 PM

Many think that Jensen and the family moved to somewhere in Canada, near Toronto or wherever the series films. He has to quarantine and plus whatever time it will take for him to film his part, he didn’t want to be that long away from the kids. I don’t think it’s a permanent move.

He just decided to move the whole family there. Nice change from hot Austin and the kids see some real snow.

That rumor about Danneel and a guy friend from their group has been around for a long time among the more ardent fans of Jensen and Jared.

by Anonymousreply 259January 31, 2021 7:41 PM

It’s apparently never enough, R253.

Genevieve still does that lifestyle blog of hers. As if she needs the money or as if she can’t afford to buy all those expensive products that get sent to her (for free) in order for her to hawk them to her followers.

Same with Danneels jewelry line.

You mean whenever they take a picture together, R257. Which is very rare, unless they have something to promote, like the show or to show that they are a “happy” couple.

She is only devoted and loving because it adds to the bottom line for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 260January 31, 2021 7:50 PM

[quote] Many think that Jensen and the family moved to somewhere in Canada, near Toronto or wherever the series films.

I don't think so.

Read Jensen's Instagram. It keeps referring to "the mountains." And last I checked, there are no mountains around Toronto.

I find it strange that he's being so mysterious about his current location.

[quote] She is only devoted and loving because it adds to the bottom line for both of them.

Bull.

When Jared got arrested for punching his bartender in the face, you can tell that Gen was REALLY upset.

Jared was being trashed by everyone.

That would have been the perfect opportunity for her to get a divorce, but she stood by him. When nearly everyone else abandoned him.

Jared and Gen got married REALLY young, if you remember.

People don't get married at that age, unless they're really stupid, really in love, or both.

They must have had an instant attraction, because they met on the set of Supernatural in 2008, and got married in 2010. That's FAST.

by Anonymousreply 261January 31, 2021 11:12 PM

R257 How is Danneel a bitch?? They both cheated on their previous partners. And Jared is no walk in the park either.

R259 i figured it was an old rumour from the way Jensen stans were talking about it.

R260 Gen's not doing anything out of the ordinary. All celebrities get shit that they can afford for free.

by Anonymousreply 262February 1, 2021 12:59 AM

Genevieve stood by him because he is her meal ticket, I mean, c’mon!

She hasn’t done anything at all in any other Hollywood or Canadian tv or movie production. Her last job? On Supernatural. Her current job? On her husbands new tv show.

She’s become accustomed to a certain lifestyle and staying with a depressive nut is still better than trying to find actual acting jobs without the help of nepotism.

They married because Jensen had gotten married earlier and they both had to have supporting loving wives 🙄🙄

Maybe Jensen went back to western Canada. Maybe Whistler. That’s plenty mountainous and snowy, especially this time of year.

by Anonymousreply 263February 1, 2021 2:08 AM

[quote] Genevieve stood by him because he is her meal ticket, I mean, c’mon!

So I totally have to disagree with this.

IF Gen wanted to leave Jared, she would be able to get a nice divorce settlement, PLUS child support for the next 15 years or so.

Their kids are still very young.

So she would get the house, a settlement, child support, plus part of any income he makes during his time on Walker.

If she TRULY wanted to leave, she could do so and still have enough money to be very comfortable.

She didn't do that.

Instead, she still takes trips with the family, has cute little parties, and she has basically stood by her man.

I really admire her for that.

Gen clearly loves Jared, for better or for worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264February 1, 2021 2:14 AM

And no matter what, I think that Gen is the type who will always stick it out for the kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 1, 2021 2:15 AM

She can’t leave, she has a contract.

Yeah, those nannies that actually take care of the children will “stick it out” right along with her.

I’ll never be convinced that she’s in it for anything other than money and attention.

Let’s agree to disagree. 🤷🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 266February 1, 2021 2:25 AM

[Quote] I really admire her for that. Gen clearly loves Jared, for better or for worse.

You sound incredibly naive.

by Anonymousreply 267February 1, 2021 7:01 AM

Strange that Danneel no longer appears on Jensen's Instagram.

Is she currently shacking up with her new boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 268February 1, 2021 3:56 PM

Supernatural fraus are THE most tedius fraus in all fraudom. No normal person gives two shits about these d list actors and their lives.

by Anonymousreply 269February 1, 2021 4:34 PM

This show has gotten terrible reviews, even for something on the cw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 1, 2021 6:06 PM

There better be gay sex before it's cancelled

by Anonymousreply 271February 1, 2021 6:11 PM

[quote] Supernatural fraus are THE most tedius fraus in all fraudom. No normal person gives two shits about these d list actors and their lives.

Fuck off, you hateful beast!

Go back to the pits of hell where you came from.

This show is fucking awesome, and so was Supernatural, you jealous hater TROLL!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 1, 2021 8:50 PM

Oh, you know what else R269?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273February 1, 2021 8:55 PM

You sound testy, R272/273. The weather must not agree with you. It's a little chilly in your mother's basement isn't it? Especially in that lightweight caftan you're wearing.

by Anonymousreply 274February 1, 2021 9:39 PM

[Quote] Especially in that lightweight caftan you're wearing.

😆😆😆

by Anonymousreply 275February 1, 2021 10:04 PM

I predict a third week of 2million+ viewers, and possibly even a new high!

Can't wait to make the haters STFU.

by Anonymousreply 276February 2, 2021 12:13 AM
by Anonymousreply 277February 2, 2021 1:39 AM

This dude doesn't look buff/muscular at all to me. He just look weirdly tall and thin. The clothes they have him in don't help. Everything just sorta hangs off him. I guess they've put him in Wrangler jeans to be authentic but they look stupid and baggy. Couldn't they tailor them? His hair was much better this week. The front looked better but you can still tell he's wearing filler pieces. Look at the fight scene with him and his brother. You can actually see the different colors in the pieces.

There's just nothing interesting about this show. The plot is terrible and slow.

by Anonymousreply 278February 2, 2021 2:34 PM

Look here, DEVILS.

This show is the best thing you'll ever get on television this season, so just SHUT THE FUCK UP and enjoy it, rather than being whiny little bitches and complaining.

Jared is a STAR, and nothing you bitches say or do will change that. You're all just JEALOUS!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279February 2, 2021 5:55 PM

Why does this thread keep disappearing from my thread watcher list??

Tim and time again it goes away. I have to search for it and find it again.

What the hell, Muriel??

The trumptard treasoning thread does the same.

by Anonymousreply 280February 3, 2021 3:13 AM

[quote]Why does this thread keep disappearing from my thread watcher list??

Because the Universe is trying to do you a favor, R280, and stop you from ruining your brain with shitty television shows.

by Anonymousreply 281February 3, 2021 3:24 AM

Well, has the shitshow debuted yet?

by Anonymousreply 282February 3, 2021 5:34 AM

What a fuckin' entitled RETARD this freak is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 3, 2021 3:35 PM

Great interview with Jared:

"Walker's Jared Padalecki Previews the Arrival of Cordell's Bad-News BFF, Talks Potential Jensen Ackles Cameo"

Walker is getting a visit from his childhood best friend Hoyt (played by Valor and Hellcats vet Matt Barr) — but maybe this is one pal who should have stayed in the past?

In this Thursday’s episode (The CW, 8/7c), the Texas Ranger suspects that his BFF is on the wrong side of the law, leaving Walker “stuck between this rock and a hard place,” star Jared Padalecki previews. “He knows Hoyt, he knows Hoyt’s heart, he knows Hoyt’s a great person who would give you the shirt off his back and step in front of a bullet for you. But Cordell thinks he might be breaking the law.”

Below, Padalecki talks about transitioning from his long-running gig on Supernatural, his character’s Season 1 evolution and whether his former co-star Jensen Ackles will appear on the CW reboot.

[quote] TVLINE | I thought you would want to take a break after several seasons of Gilmore Girls, immediately followed by 15 seasons of Supernatural.

I did want to take a break. I did, I do. [Laughs] But then when this story and this character started to develop, I was like, “Aw, s–t. I love this. I would kill to be a part of this.” At this point in time in my life, if I wouldn’t beg to be a part of the show or a movie or whatever, then I’m just not interested. But with Walker, with what was going on, with being involved from day one, I was like, “Well, God, this is a really cool show that deals with really cool issues that I haven’t had the opportunity to explore yet and to portray yet.” I sort of steal from my character sometimes, and try and explore real-life Jared issues, whether it’s via Dean Forester on Gilmore Girls or Sam Winchester on Supernatural or now Cordell Walker on Walker. I’m like, “Whoa, let me go ahead and play this out, and see how I would react and see how I would feel.” So I think I’ve been very lucky. I know I’ve been very lucky. But I wouldn’t have come out of hiding for any show other than this one.

[quote] TVLINE | Do you ever have a moment where you think to yourself, “That was a little bit too Sam-like”?

I feel like Sam Winchester’s impact on me as a person will last forever. Cordell Walker is very different. I’m an actor, and so I’m trying to keep him very different and stay true to this new character. But Sam helped make Jared who I am today. So I’ll never really be able to get rid of him — and nor would I want to. I’m very proud of Sam, who he was, and I hope to play him again someday. But if Sam does help inform Cordell, then Cordell will be better for it.

[quote] TVLINE | This week’s episode introduces Matt Barr as Walker’s best friend, and it sounds like Walker’s professional and personal worlds are going to start to collide more. What can you preview about that?

Matt Barr, who I love and who I’ve known for 13 [or] 14 years on a personal level, comes on to play Hoyt Rawlins, who’s a childhood friend. Cordell Walker and Hoyt Rawlins grew up together, they were best of friends, and one broke bad, one broke good. … Cordell thinks [Hoyt] might be breaking the law. But Walker also knows that Hoyt is a great guy. He loves his family, he loves his friends, he’s been there for Walker for many, many decades. And so Walker finds himself in this tough position, where he appreciates somebody and loves them as a friend, but might have to make the difficult decision to take them down.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 3, 2021 5:25 PM

[quote] TVLINE | Does having Micki as a partner and her point of view change the way that Walker views the Texas Rangers and his job as the season progresses?

It does. Walker learns a lot. Our Walker TV show explores the very real issues that we are dealing with in 2020 and 2021. He’s fortunate to be able to face the issues that other people have to deal with. Walker is a tall white guy, he’s a law enforcement agent, and he’s heterosexual. He sort of had life come to him with open arms. So getting to know characters like Micki or Trey… it’s showing him different people have different life experiences that lead to different kind of habits and stances on certain issues. Even though she’s his Junior Ranger, and she’s 10 years younger, he will learn and grow a lot because of Micki.

[quote] TVLINE | There’s a mystery in the pilot surrounding Emily’s murder. How much is Walker going to be digging into that in the coming episodes?

Well, that is absolutely a mystery. (Laughs) A lot of my friends and family and my kids are like, “Who shot Mom?! Why did you let somebody shoot Mom?!” Walker seems to have finally found a place where he’s willing to let that go and try and move on. But he starts to find out that there are some asterisks and some things that just don’t add up, and he delves deeply into it, and we get into that as the season moves on. But he just wants to know who was responsible, who’s involved… For Walker, it’s more about closure than about vengeance. Walker is angry, he’s pissed. He wants to kill everybody who’s involved in her murder. But for him, he just needs to know what happened so he can move on and be with his kids in her honor. [It’s] not about just purely exacting vengeance.

[quote] TVLINE | I don’t trust Odette Annable’s character. I can’t tell if she’s involved or she might secretly have feelings for Walker.

Laughs

[quote] TVLINE | And I couldn’t tell if I was imagining a vibe between Walker and her when they were dancing in the pilot.

Oh, funny. Well, Geri, Odette’s character, she, like Hoyt, is a lifelong friend of Walker’s and Emily’s. She was there with Emily the night of Emily’s murder, and so Walker starts to just really question and go like, “Well, does Geri know something she’s not telling me?” That’s something else we explore as the episodes go on. We’ll find out who Geri is. And Geri, also, is going through a loss. She lost her best friend. So they both don’t know how to deal with it, and they’re both trying to live their lives and move forward, but neither one grieves properly. So we’ll see Walker and Geri a lot more.

[quote] TVLINE | You have a couple of Supernatural vets in the cast with Genevieve Padalecki as Emily, obviously, and Mitch Pileggi. How long before Jensen’s on the show or someone else guest-stars?

(Laughs) I cannot wait for Jensen to be on the show! He’s doing The Boys right now with Eric Kripke in Toronto, so he’s not even in the same country. But one of these days, he’ll have to come on and be my bow-legged friend. We’ll put him on horseback and give him a cowboy hat.

by Anonymousreply 285February 3, 2021 5:28 PM

Nobody cares about this trash, R285. It won't last beyond season one.

Padalecki is a loon and all Hollywood knows that.

by Anonymousreply 286February 3, 2021 5:32 PM

WOW R283! For a minute I thought the article you linked was fake. For a public figure to do something like that is unbelievable! He's crazy as fuck! I hope every last one of those people sued the ever living shit out of his crazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 287February 3, 2021 7:21 PM

R286 TvLine just announced Walker has been renewed for a second season.

by Anonymousreply 288February 3, 2021 9:29 PM

I was just about to post this, R288!!!!!

SUCK IT HATERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Walker has been renewed for a second season!!!!!!!

Get used to it you nasty hateful beastly fuckers!!!!!!!

You're going to be seeing a LOT more of Jared Padalecki, you nasty pig sluts!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289February 3, 2021 9:37 PM

Lol, only on the CW. I'm actually thrilled they renewed it. It will be so awesome to come on Datalounge and gloat about the falling ratings. And there's no question that they'll fall.

by Anonymousreply 290February 3, 2021 10:14 PM

R289

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291February 3, 2021 10:34 PM

They also ordered an additional 5 episodes for season 1

by Anonymousreply 292February 3, 2021 11:01 PM

[quote] They also ordered an additional 5 episodes for season 1

WOO HOO!!!! This is going to drive the haters insane!

Poor R287 is BK the bitch at ConstantineMPLS who Jared DOXXED for being a nasty twat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293February 4, 2021 12:54 AM

Au contraire, my seasonally inappropriate caftan wearing friend @R293. This is absolutely marvelous news. For one thing, I don't think it will actually run for two seasons. I think your favorite D List Douchebag will have some sort of a breakdown or end up getting divorced or [italic]something[/italic] will happen so that he throws in the towel. And that something may very well just be awful ratings, because you know as well as I do that these shitty-for-anywhere-else-but-good-for-the-CW numbers won't hold. No, the idea of not being able to hate-watch this crap and then trot over here to snark on you and your two or three other lowbrow buddies isn't appealing to me at all, not just yet, so we'll both celebrate this news.

by Anonymousreply 294February 4, 2021 3:16 AM

😝😝😝 R294! You made me laugh, lol. I always wonder who the fuck watches stuff like this? What are they like? What line of work do they do? Did they graduate college? Do they have any friends?

I always though CW shit was for tweens but the people posting on this thread aren't kids. R293 you sound demented! You're obsessed with this actor nobody's heard of! Dude, you need some help.

by Anonymousreply 295February 4, 2021 3:27 AM

[Quote] I always though CW shit was for tweens but the people posting on this thread aren't kids.

Most of them are teen shows. But i think their demographic is supposed to be 16-35.

by Anonymousreply 296February 4, 2021 5:11 AM

The target demographic for the CW is females 18-35

by Anonymousreply 297February 4, 2021 5:23 AM

It’s actually hilarious to read all the bitching about this show.

It’s decent in my eyes, and I’ll keep watching, but it’s hardly the kind of show to hate watch. Calling it a failure makes those people sound crazy, because ratings are good. And waiting around for ratings to fall so you can talk trash? LOL Just get a life.

by Anonymousreply 298February 4, 2021 5:28 AM

What about (new) Dynasty? Where the HELL is it??! By now I don't remember what happened on that show last season.

by Anonymousreply 299February 4, 2021 1:35 PM

[quote] What about (new) Dynasty? Where the HELL is it??!

It's roasting in the pits of hell where it belongs.

Btw, there's a new Walker episode tonight!!!

by Anonymousreply 300February 4, 2021 4:31 PM

It pisses me off to no end when great shows, critically acclaimed shows, that have higher ratings than this Walker shit will ever have, get cancelled after a season or two. But trash like this with miserable acting and scripts get renewed year after year.

by Anonymousreply 301February 4, 2021 7:57 PM

R299 Dynasty has also been renewed.

by Anonymousreply 302February 4, 2021 9:16 PM

[quote]I always wonder who the fuck watches stuff like this? What are they like? What line of work do they do?

R293 is obviously a shop bottom.

by Anonymousreply 303February 4, 2021 10:24 PM

R301 and R303, why are you such hateful beasts towards this show?

What has it ever done to you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 4, 2021 11:32 PM

R301 is a SLUT PIG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 4, 2021 11:35 PM

In no point in history of The CW Network even back when it was The WB has it ever been known for it's good acting. Bad acting and bad writing is just part of its brand at this point and people will watch these shows. The WB/CW are great at marketing to the teen and young adult crowd who are among the most loyal brand followers and will get obsessed. Think of The CW as McDonalds TV. It does its job well and people are satisfied with it

by Anonymousreply 306February 4, 2021 11:38 PM

[quote] In no point in history of The CW Network even back when it was The WB has it ever been known for it's good acting. Bad acting and bad writing is just part of its brand at this point and people will watch these shows. The WB/CW are great at marketing to the teen and young adult crowd who are among the most loyal brand followers and will get obsessed. Think of The CW as McDonalds TV. It does its job well and people are satisfied with it

Don't knock the CW.

There are more "reputable" networks that put out the same level of crap.

Have you been watching Showtime's "Your Honor?" The most ridiculous new show in all of 2020.

Horrible writing, convoluted, and unrealistic.

But guess what? Lead actor Bryan Cranston got nominated for a Golden Globe, because he's supposedly a "thespian," and Showtime and Your Honor are supposed to be some kind of "high art."

Give me a fucking break.

It's just prejudice against shows like Walker and actors like Jared Padalecki, because it's on the CW.

This show is decent. The writing is decent. The acting is decent. But it will NEVER be nominated for an Emmy, or a Golden Globe, or whatever, ONLY because it's on the CW.

Fucking stuck-up Hollywood cunts.

by Anonymousreply 307February 4, 2021 11:56 PM

R307

Calm your tits. All network TV is crap nowadays and the best shows are on Netflix, Hulu, HBO and Amazon.

Is that better?

by Anonymousreply 308February 4, 2021 11:58 PM

You missed the point entirely, R308.

R307 is saying that because those shows are on premium or pay networks, it’s supposed to automatically elevate them to fine quality entertainment as opposed to people thinking they are crap. ‘I’m paying for these networks and shows, therefore they must be of high quality.”

Not everything on the premium channels is good. And not all network shows are crap, either.

This is where I’m with the broadcast watchers. I am not a tv snob.

by Anonymousreply 309February 5, 2021 1:07 AM

[quote]It's just prejudice against shows like Walker and actors like Jared Padalecki, because it's on the CW. This show is decent. The writing is decent. The acting is decent. But it will NEVER be nominated for an Emmy, or a Golden Globe, or whatever, ONLY because it's on the CW. Fucking stuck-up Hollywood cunts.

If you [italic]really[/italic] believe that the reason Jared Padalecki or Jensen Ackles is never going to be nominated for any type of meaningful, respected acting award is because of the network on which they appear then you're sorely misguided. In all seriousness, R307, if you can't tell that Bryan Cranston is an infinitely better actor than Jared or Jensen then I feel sorry for you because you're missing out. I have a doctorate in Comparative Literature and teach at a large university. I tell my students that if a run-of-the-mill book, performance, musical composition, etc., moves you then that's great! Not everything has to be John Baldwin or Tony Morrison or Meryl Streep or Bryan Cranston or Cecilia Bartoli. But to lack the ability to recognize the difference between those run-of-the-mill things and true greatness is such a travesty.

by Anonymousreply 310February 5, 2021 1:10 AM

Go to hell, R310.

Whose to say those people you mentioned are the epitome of “greatness”? Any and all art is very subjective.

Your greatness might be boring or foul to some people. What I feel is great might be foul to you.

You’re a condescending asshole.

by Anonymousreply 311February 5, 2021 1:26 AM

[quote]. Whose to say those people you mentioned are the epitome of “greatness”?

Oh, dear.

And I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 312February 5, 2021 1:35 AM

The CW renewed EVERYTHING. AV Club even had an article entitled something like "Covid Exhausted CW Renews Everything!"

by Anonymousreply 313February 5, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote] if you can't tell that Bryan Cranston is an infinitely better actor than Jared or Jensen then I feel sorry for you because you're missing out

R310, have you actually WATCHED "Your Honor" on Showtime?

Bryan Cranston is .... sufficient. I'm not blown away by his acting, just as I'm not blown away by Jared's acting.

But to think that Bryan - and "Your Honor" - are worthy of a Golden Globe nomination, is ridiculous.

I'm being completely objective. I've seen both of these actors in numerous roles, and I have to tell you that I am not seeing what makes Cranston so great. Or for that matter, what makes Padalecki so terrible.

Cranston is being based on his previous work, AND by the current network that employs him.

And by that same token, so is Jared.

Do you see how things can get blurred, because of this?

by Anonymousreply 314February 5, 2021 1:44 AM

The episode tonight had it’s funny moments.

That Matt is a hottie.

So this is more family drama than action, I can live with that.

by Anonymousreply 315February 5, 2021 2:09 AM

So because of a typo, I’m what? Dumb? I don’t have a right to post an opinion?

You ARE a condescending asshole.

by Anonymousreply 316February 5, 2021 2:11 AM

Was it a good episode?

A positive episode?

by Anonymousreply 317February 5, 2021 2:37 AM

I'm not 310 but no I don't really get your point. Bryan Cranston is a critically acclaimed actor. I was fortunate enough to see him on Broadway when he played LBJ. He's a character actor and completely disappears into the roles he plays. I've seen every episode of Your Honor and he's fantastic in it like he is in every role. The series itself wasn't up to Breaking Bad snuff but it's no worse than The Good Wife. And, my God, it's on another realm when compared to The CW's Walker. You seem to be arguing that Cranston or Meryl Streep could appear on The CW and give the performance of their lives but not be recognized because of the network. That's just silly. I tuned in for the first few Walker episodes because my brother and I watched the original as kids but the reboot wasn't for me. I personally don't think the lead on it is a very good actor but that's just my opinion. I also thought the two I watched were slow and uneventful but, again, that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 318February 5, 2021 3:39 AM

Sorry....the post above at 318 was directed at 314.

by Anonymousreply 319February 5, 2021 3:40 AM

[Quote] In no point in history of The CW Network even back when it was The WB has it ever been known for it's good acting.

I disagree, the WB had some decent shows like Buffy, Roswell and Veronica Mars. And the same goes for their acting. Everyone put in some effort compared to whatever the fuck the CW does now.

by Anonymousreply 320February 5, 2021 3:54 AM

Comparing Padalecki to Cranston, Jesus. Jared started phoning in his acting two presidencies ago and he wasn't exactly Olivier to begin with. Saying he could be as feted as Cranston if he just weren't on the CW? Let's get real here.

by Anonymousreply 321February 5, 2021 4:02 AM

Matt Barr is hot.

Nice seeing him stripping at the beginning of the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322February 5, 2021 4:11 AM

R322 He is hot though I prefer him without the beard

by Anonymousreply 323February 5, 2021 4:20 AM

I hope that Matt Barr becomes a regular.

This show needs a big personality, and he's a BIG personality.

He brought so much energy to this episode, and I dare say he over shadowed all the other actors.

Plus, who wouldn't mind staring at this every now and then?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324February 5, 2021 4:23 AM

This was a really really good episode.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

That scene between Abby and Hoyt was really sweet.

Drunk Augie was hilarious.

And has anyone else noticed how much Matt Barr actually looks like Chuck Norris?? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 325February 5, 2021 4:49 AM

What is it about Supernatural that resulted in such aggressive, delusional and defensive fangirls who can't take any criticism towards Jared and Jensen?

by Anonymousreply 326February 5, 2021 11:13 AM

[Quote] Matt Barr is hot. Nice seeing him stripping at the beginning of the show.

Matt creeps me out. I blame OTH.

[Quote] What is it about Supernatural that resulted in such aggressive, delusional and defensive fangirls who can't take any criticism towards Jared and Jensen?

How much time do you have??

by Anonymousreply 327February 5, 2021 11:26 AM

Matt Barr was super-sexy!

Jared wears an obvious wig.

I hate Abby Bear. Is her husband gay?

Best episode so far, mostly because the bitch daughter wasn't quite as hateful to Cordi.

by Anonymousreply 328February 5, 2021 11:30 AM

I mean SPN fans get super emotionally attached to these actors and are very invested in their personal lives. They'll defend their poor acting and questionable behavior. They worship J & J like their gods on Earth lol. People who aren't in this fandom who are seeing things a bit more balanced get accused of being elitist or hateful for just stating their opinion.

by Anonymousreply 329February 5, 2021 11:34 AM

What exactly are you talking about R329?

This show is definitely not Supernatural.

Very different cast and very different relationships.

Personally, I think it's kind of cool seeing Jared as a huband and a dad.

I think that this Cordell Walker character is easier for Jared to play, because it's more true-to-life for him.

It's kind of funny seeing him deal with teenagers, especially since his real kids are still so young.

by Anonymousreply 330February 5, 2021 1:52 PM

LOL Walker is down in the ratings to a 1.8.

by Anonymousreply 331February 5, 2021 3:09 PM

[quote]I mean SPN fans get super emotionally attached to these actors and are very invested in their personal lives. They'll defend their poor acting and questionable behavior. They worship J & J like their gods on Earth lol. People who aren't in this fandom who are seeing things a bit more balanced get accused of being elitist or hateful for just stating their opinion.

THIS^^^

by Anonymousreply 332February 5, 2021 3:21 PM

You came to this thread JUST to post that, R331?

You really are a nasty, hateful devil aren't you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 5, 2021 3:31 PM

Girl, you need some new material. We've all seen that RHOBH gif a MILLION TIMES.

by Anonymousreply 334February 5, 2021 3:37 PM

Poor, nasty R334.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335February 5, 2021 3:51 PM

Jesus, that was so bad I couldn't even manage to hate-watch it all the way through. And that dude, Matt Barr, is about the least sexy guy on the CW. His beard was disgusting. It looked like they took one of Padalecki's wigs, dyed it blonde and glued it to his face with spirit gum.

Man, Padalecki's wife looks r o u g h. She actually makes him look youthful. She's forty but looks older to me. And either she consumed a fifth of vodka or a entire box of salt the night before she shot her scenes because her periorbital edema was alarming. Plus, she's got orange peel skin from a lack of sunscreen.

I just can't see this lasting another season. Seriously. The CW was foolish to renew it so early. This week it was down to 1.8 million viewers and that number will just drop again next week and the week thereafter.

There's absolutely nothing interesting or entertaining about his show.

And the notion that anyone, even sad little Supernatural Fan Fraus with their blinders on, would think that Jared Padalecki is in the same league as Bryan Cranston is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 336February 6, 2021 6:57 AM

They missed an opportunity for more drama/fun this ep. I would have made Matt Barr's character bi and and ex of the gay brother. Then the dinner table would have more dynamic to it, the gay brother's husband could have been jealous later.

Sending Matt Barr's character away to prision was a mistake coz he's easily the most interesting and likeable character on the show. Walker himself is boring, his female cop partner is very unlikeable/one note bitchy/sour, the family pretty bland

by Anonymousreply 337February 6, 2021 7:21 AM

r336 you're crazy. Matt Barr is still very sexy and his beard is naturally that color coz its always been that in his other projects. Sure, maybe its a little longer than I'd like but I guess they're trying to make him look different without dying his beautiful blonde locks.

by Anonymousreply 338February 6, 2021 7:38 AM

Jared's new show is much better than Justified.

by Anonymousreply 339February 6, 2021 7:49 AM

You've utterly lost your mind, R339. Or, hey, maybe you just have abysmal taste. Either way, the critics have panned Jared and his new show Walker time and again. Not a single credible, legit critic has given it a favorable review. Meanwhile, Justified remained a well-deserved critical darling for its entire six-year run and was nominated for eight Primetime Emmy Awards.

Let me guess: You think Jared's a better actor than Cranston too, right? And that Jensen Ackles has been time and time again robbed of an Emmy. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 340February 6, 2021 8:25 AM

I refuse to watch this.

Is Jared wearing a wig or not??

by Anonymousreply 341February 6, 2021 8:38 AM

Smart move, R341. And, yep, he's sportin' at least one Eva Gabor and two Raquel Welches.

by Anonymousreply 342February 6, 2021 8:55 AM

Hated it. Should've been canceled. Y'all only like it cause it has a gay character in it

by Anonymousreply 343February 6, 2021 3:58 PM

R343 You'd barely know he was gay if it weren't for a couple throwaway lines.

by Anonymousreply 344February 6, 2021 4:51 PM

Nah R343, the people who like this show are the Supernatural stans who are obsessed with Jared and probably think he's secretly fucking Jensen. They don't give a crap about the gay brother and probably wish he were being played by Jensen instead.

Most of the people in this thread are tearing this show to shreds--deservedly, if the reviews are anything to go by.

by Anonymousreply 345February 7, 2021 1:23 AM

They’re going to find a way to bring Matt back.

They said his role would be recurring. So he will be let out on bail, etc.

by Anonymousreply 346February 7, 2021 2:08 AM

HORRIBLE

by Anonymousreply 347February 7, 2021 7:38 AM

There are only 2 kinds of people watching this show: rabid Supernatural stans and septegenarians who miss "Justified" and only watched that because it reminded them of the original "Walker Texas Ranger."

by Anonymousreply 348February 7, 2021 8:58 AM

It's clearly a show for fraus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 7, 2021 11:46 AM

I don't understand why both Walker's son Augie AND Walker's brother have to have oriental love interests.

Total over-representation, particularly in Texas. This show should have more AA's and Hispanics. They make up over 50% of the population in TEXAS!

Fucking bullshit.

To be honest, if I had my way, Walker's brother would be having a secret relationship with the Matt Barr character. Now THAT would be drama!

by Anonymousreply 350February 7, 2021 9:26 PM

What happened at the episode between Walker's mother and father?

The dad said something like "I miss you," and the mom replied "I know."

WTF was that all about?

by Anonymousreply 351February 7, 2021 9:27 PM

The Gaysian is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 352February 7, 2021 9:27 PM

R350 Seriously? Oriental?*

by Anonymousreply 353February 7, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote] The Gaysian is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to me. He's so stereotypical and just ... blah.

He has no chemistry with Keegan Allen.

I'd rather see Keegan with hot and sexy Latino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354February 7, 2021 10:08 PM

R354 Alex Landi has more chemistry with Jake Borelli

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355February 7, 2021 10:34 PM

Walker is kInd of like Justified & The Shield rolled into one, but much better.

by Anonymousreply 356February 8, 2021 11:02 AM

R356 is from another planet.

by Anonymousreply 357February 9, 2021 8:16 AM

The Padalicki and Ackles stans post idiotic shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 358February 9, 2021 3:38 PM

And the lame ass haters post shit like yours, R358.

If you don't like the show, then just don't post in the thread.

It's EASY.

by Anonymousreply 359February 9, 2021 9:21 PM

R358 if anything, they're consistent with their delusions.

by Anonymousreply 360February 10, 2021 5:49 AM

I can't wait until Jensen makes a cameo on Walker.

The Winchesters - reunited, once again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 10, 2021 6:03 PM

New episode tonight.

Enjoy, haters!

by Anonymousreply 362February 11, 2021 5:46 PM

Call me when Jared presents hole. That might get me to watch.

by Anonymousreply 363February 12, 2021 12:16 AM

The ratings will plummet yet again.

by Anonymousreply 364February 12, 2021 1:17 AM

Jared looks hot in the promo for next week.

by Anonymousreply 365February 12, 2021 1:19 AM

I like the daughter's new twink love interest.

Thank goodness he's not woke or pc.

Just a cute guy.

by Anonymousreply 366February 12, 2021 4:24 AM

I'm really confused by the stories in the show.

The only one that made sense to me was the main story. All the other side/back stories are confusing as hell.

Also, I am going to have to admit that Jared's acting is horrible. The other actors (even the young ones) are acting circles around him.

He's going to have to try harder. Just because Jared is the lead, doesn't mean he can just phone it in.

I thought he did a great job acting in the early seasons of Supernatural, and then he started speaking in a halting sort of way, like he couldn't remember (or didn't know) his lines. It has continued into his acting on Walker, which is disappointing because I thought he would have worked at it.

by Anonymousreply 367February 12, 2021 5:03 AM

R367 shouldn't be surprising since he's basically an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 368February 12, 2021 12:23 PM

That's not true R368.

Stop making false accusations like that.

It just makes you look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 369February 12, 2021 1:05 PM

It's the antipsychotic/psychotropic drugs R367. And to be clear, no one with any real discernment of acting has ever said that Jared Padalecki did a "great job." At this point, he's just unwatchable. What little plot or storyline SPN or this tragic reboot had/have are made moot by Jared's laughable acting. There's no willing suspension of disbelief, as the aesthetic philosopher Samuel Taylor Coleridge put it. Jared is so bad that he takes you right out of the story.

by Anonymousreply 370February 12, 2021 2:07 PM

Ratings down again as predicted. It only pulled a 1.7 this week and next week will be even less.

by Anonymousreply 371February 12, 2021 3:18 PM

And in the most important demographic-the 18-49 group-it scored a laughable 0.1, the same as Legacies which didn't even draw a million viewers. The CW has got to be regretting its decision to renew this steaming pile.

by Anonymousreply 372February 12, 2021 3:24 PM

[quote]t's the antipsychotic/psychotropic drugs [R367].

I've always thought the same thing. I think those drugs affected the way Jared acts AND looks. He just looks SO DIFFERENT from when he was younger and it doesn'tlook like just ageing.

by Anonymousreply 373February 12, 2021 3:35 PM

The CW always renews everything r372, as long as it makes the tumblrinas happy.

by Anonymousreply 374February 12, 2021 3:52 PM

I can only imagine how horrible this shit is.

Nothing on the CW is ever worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 375February 12, 2021 4:07 PM

I think the show doesn't really know what it is.

Is it a teen drama? A family drama? A cop show?

Also, the storylines are all over the place. Mexican drug cartels. Immigration and deportation. Dead wife with mysterious killer. Absentee dad. Grandma cheating on grandpa. First Latina Ranger trying to prove herself. Gay brother whose story is still unclear after four episodes. And then the main story. It's really hard to follow.

Also, the show has to try to appeal to younger viewers, especially being on the CW. So far, a lot of the characters and stories have been about older people, which will totally turn off the SPN fangurls.

Not only that, but the show is too fucking WOKE. I think that a lot of Texans tuned in and wanted to like it and to feel the nostalgia for the old Walker, but this new version is anything but. It's not cowboy, it's not rugged, and it's not "down home" Texas, like the old Walker. It's way too angsty.

I can see a lot of room for improvement, but I don't know if the show is going to have time to make the changes. Once they lose the core fanbase, they're not going to come back.

by Anonymousreply 376February 12, 2021 4:21 PM

Everything you've written r376 speaks to shitty writing and this show has that in spades. As if the shitty acting weren't enough.

No way this thing will be around this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 377February 12, 2021 4:36 PM

I feel bad for Jared.

He seems like a nice guy.

I don't understand why he gets so much hate here.

by Anonymousreply 378February 12, 2021 8:34 PM

You're a moron, R378. He's a piece of shit with anger management problems, R378.

by Anonymousreply 379February 12, 2021 9:48 PM

The most recent audience review from Rotten Tomatoes:

[italic]I have to admit that I did not even once watch Supernatural as the genre isn’t for me at all. But good god, that guy is a professional actor with a long running TV series under his belt already? You gotta be kidding! His acting is so wooden, you could carve a comb out of it. That goes for the whole cast on my opinion – this looks more like an amateur theater troupe than a TV series with a supposedly seasoned cast. The script can’t be good enough either, as nobody even seems to try and deliver anything remotely related to a “story”. I don’t get it, who in their right mind would greenlight something like that? Thank Christ this won't be around long.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 380February 12, 2021 9:51 PM

Exactly what I was saying, R380.

I honestly don't get it.

The really think that the entire cast (with the exception of Jared) are doing a great job with what they're given.

But it's the WRITING that sucks! Meandering story lines, pointless relationships, and too many things going on.

Maybe it's because the show and the cast were so hastily put together?

This show was conceived right in the middle of the pandemic, so it must have been hard to put together a writing team, a cast, and everything involved with making a show like this, so quickly.

For that reason, I'm tempted to give them all a break. But something definitely has to change. SOON.

by Anonymousreply 381February 12, 2021 10:01 PM

Is Jared a gay?

He seems very gay.

by Anonymousreply 382February 12, 2021 10:43 PM

This show will be cancelled soon. Jared has already accepted a role on the Kate and Allie reboot (debuting Fall 2021).

by Anonymousreply 383February 13, 2021 3:36 AM

[quote] Jared has already accepted a role on the Kate and Allie reboot (debuting Fall 2021).

Seriously???

What about Jensen? Why is Jared getting all the offers?

by Anonymousreply 384February 13, 2021 5:17 AM

The CW keeps renewing Dynasty which has an audience of...no-one most weeks.

I guess as long as the overseas sales are up, they keep making this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 385February 13, 2021 6:03 AM

[Quote] It just makes you look stupid.

Are you speaking from experience, Jared stan??

[Quote] Is Jared a gay? He seems very gay.

No he isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 386February 13, 2021 7:49 AM

[quote] The CW keeps renewing Dynasty which has an audience of...no-one most weeks.

This is good news for Walker!

It could go for five seasons or more!

by Anonymousreply 387February 13, 2021 1:58 PM

I hope they dump the Latina partner for season two, and pair up Walker with a male who actually has CHEMISTRY with Jared.

Did they not test out this woman at all against Jared, or did they just hire her because it was the "woke" thing to do?

What made Supernatural last so long was the chemistry between Jared and Jensen. That was the most important thing, next to the awesome writing for the show.

by Anonymousreply 388February 15, 2021 4:18 AM

They purposely chose a woman with no chemistry so that Genevieve doesn't get jealous.

by Anonymousreply 389February 15, 2021 4:35 AM

R389 Somehow, I don't think Genevieve is worried.

by Anonymousreply 390February 15, 2021 5:00 AM

You people who like this show, who watch CW, and who think Jared is hot NEED TO GET A LIFE.

by Anonymousreply 391February 15, 2021 5:29 AM

The jealousy shown here by the usual Datalounge losers is such a joy to behold. Jared collects his millions and you lot....write on a forum.

by Anonymousreply 392February 15, 2021 8:29 AM

Jealousy? Just because I don't want to watch some shitty CW show you assume I'm jealous? What a joke. I'd much rather be in my financial circumstances than Jared Padalicki's R392. I'm an engineer and my degrees--the source of my earning power--will be with me for life. Jared's potential earnings are based on his rapidly failing looks and his non-existent talent as actor. A divorce would throw a major wrench into his finances. Most people don't know who he is now, but in 5 years' time even the SPN Loonies will have forgotten him.

by Anonymousreply 393February 15, 2021 8:03 PM

You can't reason with the Jensen-Jared Supernatural freaks, r393. Anyone who doesn't think that spn is the best show of all time and that these 2 walk on water is immediately deemed a hater or jealous.

by Anonymousreply 394February 15, 2021 9:55 PM

Why can't you monstrous, hateful beasts just leave us in peace?

You continuously attack these SPN and Jared threads because of your irrational hate for Jared and Jensen.

What in the hell is wrong with you freaks??

I don't understand why these two guys bother you so much!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 16, 2021 6:11 AM

Oh R393 Jared probably makes more in one month than your entire lifetime earnings from your little engineer degree.

Your obsession with him and Jensen is irrational and unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 396February 16, 2021 12:57 PM

Jared is gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 397February 16, 2021 1:49 PM

[quote]Your obsession with him and Jensen is irrational and unhinged.

Based on that statement, R396, I would say that you lack introspection. And that would be putting it mildly.

by Anonymousreply 398February 16, 2021 3:13 PM

Not this shitshow again! You fraus need to take this to IMBD or Tumblr or wherever it is that frauen meet to discuss frauen shit.

by Anonymousreply 399February 16, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote] Not this shitshow again!

What in the fuck are you talking about, PSYCHO?

Walker is a new series that just premiered last month.

by Anonymousreply 400February 16, 2021 3:23 PM

This thread contains some of the best entertainment on the DL. I'm sure the CW show is beyond bad but watching the Supernatural loons try to defend it is entertainment gold.

by Anonymousreply 401February 16, 2021 4:03 PM

It feels like this thread is just filled with 2 people arguing with each other.

by Anonymousreply 402February 16, 2021 7:41 PM

SPN fans don't need to defend it.

You just let the unhinged rant away here with their pathological obsession with a show and actors they profess to hate but they follow every little thing they do.

I mean who follows people they profess to hate?

Who can TELL the fans what the actors are up to, what the last episode was about in detail & what the rating number was for last night's episode?

They know EVERYTHING about the actors and their show more than the fans!

What strikes me is how violent their language usually is-about a fictional TV show and its fanbase.

The SPN haters all seem to have anger issues. If i were in their circle of friends I'd watch my back.

Expecting them to come for me at any moment. They truly are deranged.

by Anonymousreply 403February 16, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote] You just let the unhinged rant away here with their pathological obsession with a show and actors they profess to hate but they follow every little thing they do.

Exactly, R403.

And they moved from attacking Supernatural fans, to attacking Walker fans.

Two DIFFERENT shows.

Clearly, they have a vendetta against the actors.

Just wait until the premiere of The Boys Season 3. They'll be spewing hate and filth at Jensen, the first chance they get.

by Anonymousreply 404February 16, 2021 8:13 PM

[quote]It feels like this thread is just filled with 2 people arguing with each other.

No, r402, that's how many people actually watch the show.

Muriel really should ban the Supernatural/Jensen-Jared threads. They're a scourge on DL and that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 405February 16, 2021 8:15 PM

I don't think it has much to do with the actors, R404. It's the overwrought fans who spout the never-ending nonsense about how those actors deserve Emmys, and how they're better actors than Olivier, Brando, Pacino and Oldman all rolled into one.

This is DataLounge, people! You have to realize that when you attempt to deify these d list actors, it's akin to saying that a Kinkade is as great as a Picasso. You [italic]may[/italic] actually prefer a Kinkade to a Picasso; however, when you reveal that you also reveal your unsophisticated, dare I say it, "tacky" taste. And that's like chum in the waters on this site.

Face it: your shows sucks. I haven't seen it but I've read the reviews. If you want to watch them knock yourself out. If you want to yammer on about them that's fine too. But if I were you, I'd do it somewhere where [italic] everyone[/italic] wants a Thomas Kinkade hanging in their living room, and that ain't DataLounge. Otherwise, expect people to make lots and lots of fun of you.

by Anonymousreply 406February 16, 2021 8:45 PM

A DeKimmel IS just as good as a Picasso!

by Anonymousreply 407February 16, 2021 9:05 PM

LOL @R407. I'd watch the Golden Girls before I'd watch this trash.

by Anonymousreply 408February 16, 2021 9:07 PM

It's DEFINITELY the fans, R406. The two actors are bad but so what? It's the freaks claiming that those actors have been robbed of awards because they're on the CW that irritate the hell out of me. They wanna claim that Jared is in the same league as Bryan Cranston FFS. Loved your post by the way.

by Anonymousreply 409February 16, 2021 10:02 PM

None of the fans claim SPN is Shakespeare or there is widespread calls for Emmys all around.

A couple of people may think so, some fans may joke about it but the vast majority hold no such views.

It's the haters who beat it up.

There's just something about two straight successful good looking white guys that get the unhinged on Datalounge all riled up.

by Anonymousreply 410February 16, 2021 10:59 PM

Yes, of course, R410, because we're all just jealous hateful beasts, right? 🙄

You don't have to go back a dozen posts on this thread before you start hearing about "the network" and "it's because it's a genre show" and bullshit about Bryan Cranston.

R406 is 1000% correct. If you don't want people to make fun of your terrible taste go post somewhere where they don't notice it.

by Anonymousreply 411February 17, 2021 12:45 AM

Jesus, I wish we could fast forward a year or 2 to when nobody remembers Supernatural, Walker or either of these CW actors. I'm sick of this shit showing up in my recents.

by Anonymousreply 412February 17, 2021 12:50 AM

R411 and R412, why must you insist on being such hateful monsters?

Why don't you just go back to the depths of hell, where you came from?

Exorcizamus Te!!!!

by Anonymousreply 413February 17, 2021 4:41 AM

[Quote] There's just something about two straight successful good looking white guys that get the unhinged on Datalounge all riled up.

Jared hasn't looked good since 2005 😆

by Anonymousreply 414February 17, 2021 10:15 AM

[quote]There's just something about two straight successful good looking white guys that get the unhinged on Datalounge all riled up.

The only thing that unhinges me is the fact that Jensen and Misha have touched dicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415February 17, 2021 12:37 PM

There was another episode tonight.

As if Texas wasn't already going through enough!

by Anonymousreply 416February 19, 2021 2:42 AM

I watched a few episodes just because I've run out of things to watch. It isn't anything great but it's not that bad either.

The gay brother is cute but he has zero chemistry with his love interest.

by Anonymousreply 417February 19, 2021 2:51 AM

R413, Conputruerunt iumenta tua gustum, Cyrtae. Pah!

Ut satanas sanguineis prohibete foraminis.

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 418February 19, 2021 3:00 AM

R417 They haven't had enough screen time together for me to make a proper judgement.

by Anonymousreply 419February 19, 2021 3:27 AM

For Christ's sake isn't Texas already in enough trouble without being associated with the CW and and old Supernatural actor? This show looks horrible.

by Anonymousreply 420February 19, 2021 4:15 AM

My favorite part of the show was shirtless Jared!

I think that Liam should stop calling his brother "Cordi." It's kind of ... well, gay.

Why not just Cord?

by Anonymousreply 421February 19, 2021 7:09 AM

I mean...I ain't mad at THIS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 19, 2021 9:58 AM

R422 that's a terrible screencap.

by Anonymousreply 423February 19, 2021 10:59 AM

That haircut is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 424February 19, 2021 1:57 PM

His wig got wet twice last night!

Matt is back on March 11th!!!!!!!!!

The son's acting is Chuck Norris-level bad.

No adulterous mom this week - yay!

by Anonymousreply 425February 19, 2021 2:17 PM

R422 he looks awful! I'm sorry but there's nothing appealing about this guy. Calling all those service industry people out who didn't give him special treatment. What a douchebag!

by Anonymousreply 426February 19, 2021 3:13 PM

[quote]That wig is tragic.

FTFY, R424.

by Anonymousreply 427February 19, 2021 3:16 PM

It dropped again last night but only by several hundred thousand viewers. It stayed in the 1.7 range.

by Anonymousreply 428February 19, 2021 3:20 PM

Jesus he look 50 yrs old in R422s screencap. 😱

by Anonymousreply 429February 19, 2021 3:37 PM

How in god's name can a show survive with only 1.7 million viewers? There can't be any advertising dollars in such a poor draw.

by Anonymousreply 430February 19, 2021 3:42 PM

r422, between the hair cut and the look on his face, he seriously looks like he's mentally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 431February 19, 2021 3:45 PM

Lol, R431.

[italic]Which way did he go, George? Which way did he go??[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432February 19, 2021 3:48 PM

Did all of the Supernatural fans just move over to Walker?

by Anonymousreply 433February 19, 2021 3:50 PM

Yes, R433. They're like a scourge--a veritable plague, if you will--on DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 434February 19, 2021 3:53 PM

Jared was looking SMOKING HOT on last night's episode!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435February 19, 2021 7:45 PM

[quote] I'm sorry but there's nothing appealing about this guy. Calling all those service industry people out who didn't give him special treatment. What a douchebag!

Wow, you REALLY need to let it go BK @ConstantineMPLS.

That was over 10 years ago. You're pathetic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436February 19, 2021 7:49 PM

Haha "BK" the bitch was totally DOXXED by Jared, and she's still pissed about it.

Posting on Supernatural and Walker threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437February 19, 2021 7:51 PM

And you wonder why DL gives you such a hard time, poor little sad Supe Frau Freak. And FY I . . . [italic]THAT[/italic] is [italic]NOT[/italic] hot.

by Anonymousreply 438February 19, 2021 8:53 PM

That "BK" from Constantine Minneapolis at R437 really does look like a bitch.

The type of bartender who would treat a person like shit, because she thinks she's "IT."

I'm glad that Jared called her out.

by Anonymousreply 439February 19, 2021 9:50 PM

Stop talking to yourself through your sock puppet accounts, R439/R437. You're not fooling anyone. Moreover, if Jared's behavior was just one isolated incident it would still be awful; yet one might give him the benefit of the doubt. But it isn't just one incident; it's a pattern of nothing but entitled behavior.

Because as they say in these parts, he's a STAH!

🙄

by Anonymousreply 440February 19, 2021 10:02 PM

After i watch Walker, like like to watch the more fluff stuff like Mad Men & Sopranos to get a more holistic viewing experience.

by Anonymousreply 441February 19, 2021 10:27 PM

So how far did this garbage drop in the ratings this week?

by Anonymousreply 442February 20, 2021 12:50 AM

[quote] So how far did this garbage drop in the ratings this week?

Not as far as your sagging tits, BK!

by Anonymousreply 443February 20, 2021 12:55 AM

R443 what an original comeback 🙄

by Anonymousreply 444February 20, 2021 1:43 AM

For now, it's probably the CW's highest rated show r442. Not that it means anything.

by Anonymousreply 445February 20, 2021 5:07 AM

I actually streamed this. So....And I'm being serious here. Do those that are defending this show REALLY like it.....or are you just watching cuz you're old SPN fans and wanna support JP? Because I gotta tell you, this is just awful as shit. I mean....this stinks to high heaven. The acting is beyond horrific and there's no storyline whatsoever. Are you watching how they shoot Padalecki? They never show his hairline. For fucks sake he's wearing a wig! Goddam, he's awful.

by Anonymousreply 446February 20, 2021 7:01 AM

You really are a hateful beast, R446.

People like you just can't help but SPEW FILTH on these threads.

You're just JEALOUS!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447February 20, 2021 7:11 AM

R447 is delusional and just joking around. Give it up, R447, your schtick is stale.

by Anonymousreply 448February 20, 2021 7:25 AM

Go shove your schtick up your rancid twat, R448!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 20, 2021 7:32 AM

GIRLS! GIRLS!

As has been said before, no matter how much you take up for these D Listers......They're not gonna fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 450February 20, 2021 7:56 AM

who the fuck would waste time watching this shit ? ? ? ?

by Anonymousreply 451February 20, 2021 8:26 AM

Oh, R451...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452February 20, 2021 8:29 AM

R452, you were told to QUIT THE SHIT and ditch the schtick. Got it, precious? Be gone!

by Anonymousreply 453February 20, 2021 8:33 AM

Oh, R453...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454February 20, 2021 8:37 AM

Padalecki is THE worst actor on TV

by Anonymousreply 455February 20, 2021 8:46 AM

R455's pussy stinks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 20, 2021 8:54 AM

LMFAO.....Your fucking TASTE stinks if you watch this shit R456

by Anonymousreply 457February 20, 2021 9:09 AM

[quote] Your fucking TASTE stinks if you watch this shit

And your nasty TWAT stinks all day and all night!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458February 20, 2021 2:42 PM

[quote] So....And I'm being serious here. Do those that are defending this show REALLY like it.....or are you just watching cuz you're old SPN fans and wanna support JP? Because I gotta tell you, this is just awful as shit. I mean....this stinks to high heaven.

It really is a good show, and people just aren't giving it a chance because of their irrational hatred of Jared.

If it was as bad as you say, then it wouldn't be #1 on the CW now, would it?

by Anonymousreply 459February 20, 2021 10:13 PM

Honestly, I'm surprised it got 1.7 this week, especially with a lot of Texas and parts of the rest of the South unable to watch live.

It's clear that this show is a critical disaster but not a total flop in terms of viewership by CW standards.

by Anonymousreply 460February 20, 2021 11:27 PM

Thank you, R460!

Btw is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 461February 25, 2021 3:07 PM

R461 No new episodes until March 11th

by Anonymousreply 462February 25, 2021 5:52 PM

Bummer.

I was looking forward to a new episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 463February 25, 2021 6:23 PM

[quote]It really is a good show, and people just aren't giving it a chance because of their irrational hatred of Jared.

That's just ridiculous. "Irrational hatred of Jared" has nothing to do with it. Good lord, this version of Walker has been trashed by every critic out there. Even the audience reviews are terrible. All you have to do is check out Rotten Tomatoes. Subjectively you may think it's great but objectively it's shit.

[quote]If it was as bad as you say, then it wouldn't be #1 on the CW now, would it?

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Being number one on the CW is tantamount to graduating first in your Special Education Class. And Walker is not actually number one, not in terms of the 18-49 demographic which is more important that total viewers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464February 25, 2021 6:58 PM

Thank you for chiming in, you hateful BEAST R464.

Now kindly go back to the pits of hell, where you belong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465February 25, 2021 7:00 PM

What the bloody hell. Why would this thread be grayed out?

by Anonymousreply 466February 25, 2021 7:03 PM

My God, R466. And you Supernatural fans wonder why people despise you. Go watch something actually good, like Fleabag.

by Anonymousreply 467February 25, 2021 7:05 PM

Because people have FFed it over and over because nobody gives a shit about this awful show or these goddamned d list nobodies, R467.

That's why.

by Anonymousreply 468February 25, 2021 7:06 PM

[quote]What the bloody hell. Why would this thread be grayed out?

LMFAO! Because people hate your shitty show!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 469February 25, 2021 7:10 PM

[quote] What the bloody hell. Why would this thread be grayed out?

Because the jealous BEASTS have always hated Jared, Jensen, Supernatural, and now Walker.

They can't stand the fact that these two guys have been extremely successful in their lives and in their careers.

It just goes to show the level of hatred and jealousy that these pathetic creatures feel towards Jared and Jensen.

The good news is that no matter how much these hateful beasts try to bring down Jared and Jensen, it will NEVER work.

They're both millionaires, they'll both receive residuals from Supernatural for the rest of their lives, they're both good looking, they both have happy families, and they both CONTINUE to work in Hollywood, despite all the haters and naysayers.

I take great pleasure in knowing how much it drives the BEASTS absolutely batshit crazy!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470February 25, 2021 7:12 PM

That’s literally the first post I made in this thread. I’ve never seen a full Supernatural episode in my life. I just looked in here every once in a while to see if this was a good show or not, and I didn’t see why such an innocuous topic would provoke a bevy of FFs.

by Anonymousreply 471February 25, 2021 7:16 PM

Poor R470. She lifts her lightweight caftan multiple times a day and rubs her tiny, tiny cocklet fantasizing about getting spit-roasted by Jarad and Jensen who, sadly for her, will never know she exists.

by Anonymousreply 472February 25, 2021 7:17 PM

[quote] I didn’t see why such an innocuous topic would provoke a bevy of FFs.

Read R470.

That's why.

by Anonymousreply 473February 25, 2021 7:18 PM

[quote]That’s literally the first post I made in this thread. I’ve never seen a full Supernatural episode in my life. I just looked in here every once in a while to see if this was a good show or not, and I didn’t see why such an innocuous topic would provoke a bevy of FFs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474February 25, 2021 7:19 PM

I've blocked this thread multiple times and it keeps showing up in my recents. This site is just tragic in terms of technology. All the Walker/Supernatural/Jared-Jensen idiots on this thread are just batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 475February 25, 2021 7:23 PM

Haha good for you, R475.

You deserve the torment in hell.

by Anonymousreply 476February 25, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote]Poor [R470]. She lifts her lightweight caftan multiple times a day and rubs her tiny, tiny cocklet fantasizing about getting spit-roasted by Jarad and Jensen who, sadly for her, will never know she exists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 25, 2021 7:39 PM

This is a WALKER thread.

It's not a SUPERNATURAL thread, you stupid motherfuckers!!!

This is currently the #1 show on the CW.

So SUCK ON THAT, HATERS!

Bwahahahahahaha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478February 25, 2021 7:45 PM

I want to talk about how Misha converted Jensen into being a liberal Democrat.

I also want to talk about how he converted Jensen into enjoying the man going up into the other man.

Neither is really related to Walker, but the show is on hellatus, so what else is there to talk about?

by Anonymousreply 479February 26, 2021 7:00 AM

You're an idiot if you really believe that (A) Jensen's political beliefs have changed or (B) that either he or Misha are gay or bisexual. Go to Tumblr or some other tween board with like minded individuals, R479. They'll be plenty for you to talk about there. No one here likes either of your shitty shows or the actors on them, as evidenced by the fact that this thread has been FF'd to the point that it's been greyed out. In all seriousness, this thread has some of the oddest, weirdest, most obsessed people on all of datalounge on it . . . . And that's saying [italic]a lot[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 480February 26, 2021 3:55 PM

[quote]In all seriousness, this thread has some of the oddest, weirdest, most obsessed people on all of datalounge on it . . . . And that's saying a lot.

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 481February 26, 2021 4:39 PM

[quote] You're an idiot if you really believe that (A) Jensen's political beliefs have changed or (B) that either he or Misha are gay or bisexual.

YOU are the idiot, you silly beast.

Previous Supernatural threads have already gone over the fact that Misha has stated on different occasions that he IS bisexual.

Also, if you watch the show, he and Jensen have been a couple for a very long time. Danneel is a beard.

So YOU are the one that's delusional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482February 26, 2021 6:27 PM

You have a spot on your caftan, R482; the marabou on those mules has [italic]definitely[/italic] seen better days; and the knock-off Swarovski crystals you Bedazzled onto your turban are coming off. In other words, Gurrrl, you is a hot mess!

In more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 483February 26, 2021 9:10 PM

[quote]You have a spot on your caftan, [R482]; the marabou on those mules has definitely seen better days; and the knock-off Swarovski crystals you Bedazzled onto your turban are coming off. In other words, Gurrrl, you is a hot mess!

That caught me so off guard, R483, and made me laugh my ass off. We need to go on a date. Funny men are my weakness. You single? 😍

by Anonymousreply 484February 26, 2021 9:32 PM

Why is Walker taking two weeks off??

by Anonymousreply 485February 28, 2021 5:44 PM

Both CW shows on Thursdays are taking a 2 week hiatus for some reason

by Anonymousreply 486February 28, 2021 5:50 PM

Padalicki probably had a court appearance. He's the one who got shitfaced in a bar, tried to beat someone up, then attempted to bribe the cops, right?

by Anonymousreply 487February 28, 2021 9:00 PM

[quote] Padalicki probably had a court appearance. He's the one who got shitfaced in a bar, tried to beat someone up, then attempted to bribe the cops, right?

You'll never be as cute as Jared Padalecki, you BEAST.

And you really need to get over getting DOXXED at the Hotel Ivy Minneapolis, you ugly devil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488March 1, 2021 12:57 PM

LMFAO that this thread has been flamed & freaked so much that it's lined through.

Normal adults don't watch this crap.

by Anonymousreply 489March 1, 2021 3:03 PM

Hated this week's episode

by Anonymousreply 490March 12, 2021 3:46 AM

This show sucks

by Anonymousreply 491March 12, 2021 4:57 AM

Walker is taking next week off for a Meghan and Harry special

by Anonymousreply 492March 19, 2021 3:26 AM

And no new episodes until April 8th

by Anonymousreply 493March 19, 2021 4:01 AM

LOL barely 1 million people watched last night.

by Anonymousreply 494June 26, 2021 2:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!