Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was the Murder of Ennis Cosby Karma?

Seems like all the crimes Bill committed were paid back by his son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 15, 2020 4:49 PM

You're as deep as a puddle, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2020 4:11 PM

Or did his father have him killed because he knew to much?

by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2020 4:12 PM

FUCK you, cunt OP. I hope your parents are perfect and if not - if your dad ever harassed someone or your mom ever bullied someone - you'd feel ok with karma passing onto you, right? Your WHITE ancestors have raped, killed, enslaved millions of slaves for centuries yet have their karma passed onto to you?

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2020 4:14 PM

His son was handsome.

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2020 4:18 PM

R2 That's a really good question! And judging by the reactions already, I think you are probably close to an uncomfortable truth.

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2020 4:18 PM

Big black cock?

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2020 4:19 PM

You know some on here would crawl over broken glass to please the supposed killer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2020 4:19 PM

R5 I think he found out and was about to expose his father so Bill setup what was meant to look like a random killing. Make no mistake Cosby is a stone cold psychopath and having his son killed is easily in his wheelhouse.

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2020 4:26 PM

R3 Oh calm down and go and take a moment on the fainting couch.

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2020 4:38 PM

Strange conclusion to jump to. Maybe it was a random road rage incident, or maybe the killer found out about Cosby and exacted revenge. Either of those scenarios is as likely as that there's a cosmic force called karma.

by Anonymousreply 10December 14, 2020 4:40 PM

[quote] Or did his father have him killed because he knew to much?

Or because he didn’t use proper spelling? We know Cosby has an Ed.D., so I assume that would piss him off more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2020 5:36 PM

Whenever I drive that section of the 405 at night, I think about what happened to Ennis Cosby. Such an unlikely seeming place for it to happen. A wealthy area.

It's weird but I honestly think if it was a hit, or anything strange like that, the murderer would have squealed a long time ago. It was random, and horrific.

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2020 5:41 PM

Damn, he was handsome!

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2020 6:09 PM

R12 if it was a robbery it was the perfect exit to get off at. Most people using that Mulholland Dr exit at night live in that area which is very wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2020 6:49 PM

I could be completely wrong, r14, since it was so long ago, but I vaguely recall the perp saying something like that. He saw his very expensive car and was going to carjack him.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2020 6:52 PM

I have no doubt he knew something about his father and planned on revealing it.

by Anonymousreply 16December 15, 2020 4:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!