Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Loki” Trailer is Here

Tom Hiddleston is back as Loki in his own series! I can’t wait to watch. This confirms the events in Endgame have created another timeline

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2021 3:42 PM

Is anyone here loco for Loki?

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2020 3:46 AM

No. It looks very predictable. He looks very gay. I hope he comes out soon.

by Anonymousreply 2December 17, 2020 1:03 PM

The longer hair does nothing for me. I wish they'd go back to the short hair from Thor 1.

by Anonymousreply 3December 17, 2020 1:10 PM

He's aging rapidly. Imagine fighting hard for the Bond roll, failing and crawling back to Disney to play Thors effeminate brother.

by Anonymousreply 4December 17, 2020 1:11 PM

Well I watched it twice but I have no idea what it was all about possibly because I’ve forgotten what that blue cube was supposed to be. Also I vaguely remember him dying in the last movie? or was that Idris Elba’s character. That’s the problem with these Marvel movies, you have to be ALL IN or it doesn’t make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2020 1:16 PM

R5 He died in Infinity War when daddy Thanos choked him out, wearing his fisting glove.

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2020 1:20 PM

This looks terrible. How do these films get green lit?

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2020 1:23 PM

Agree his hair looked best in Thor 1. The Carol Brady style thereafter was terrible.

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2020 1:34 PM

Well THIS is interesting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 17, 2020 1:44 PM

bulge gif

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 17, 2020 1:49 PM

He looks like SHIT with black hair. Doesn't suit his complexion at all.

by Anonymousreply 11December 17, 2020 2:00 PM

Is this just a movie or did he commit to an entire series?

by Anonymousreply 12December 17, 2020 2:12 PM

R12 it’s a series

by Anonymousreply 13December 17, 2020 2:13 PM

Agree with you R11. His natural auburn hair is very attractive when styled properly.

As an aside, despite Sandman being in production hell for a few decades I think it would have been more interesting to see him play that version of Loki than the marvel one.

by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2020 2:16 PM

R11 I totally disagree. I only find him hot with the Loki glossy black hair. I don’t know why. It’s very striking on him, tho.

by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2020 2:48 PM

Sorry, I meant DISagree. Lol ^

by Anonymousreply 16December 17, 2020 2:49 PM

Was Taylor Swift informed?

by Anonymousreply 17December 17, 2020 2:55 PM

the black hair looked good when it was short. when it's long it's just too obvious it's a black wig.

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2020 2:55 PM

Does it have The Enchantress?

Wake me when that hot slut makes her sensational debut. I'm SHOCKED she has not appeared yet as she is one of the best Asgardians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2020 3:00 PM

Oh, Gee! Another movie to appeal to teenaged boys and men who have not matured from adolescence.

Wake me up, when Hollywood ever again produces films for adults.

by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2020 3:09 PM

Enchantress being a CUNT <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2020 3:09 PM

You lot do know that Loki (the Norse original) was a "non-binary" shapeshifter who'd fuck anything, right?

So perhaps the casting is appropriate . . .

I've always found Hiddleston hot. I like his voice, and his height, and it's obvious he's carrying around a Mjolnir of his own. He does irony well.

He looks like he's having a good time in this. I'll give it a try.

I saw him in "Betrayal" last year; it will be amusing going from that to this.

by Anonymousreply 22December 17, 2020 7:00 PM

He is NOT gay and this movie looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 23December 17, 2020 8:11 PM

Odin has spoken folks!

by Anonymousreply 24December 17, 2020 8:15 PM

I don't wish to be a part of this narrative.

by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2020 9:59 PM

ITS A SERIES. NOT A FILM

by Anonymousreply 26December 17, 2020 10:00 PM

He does have a nice voice.

by Anonymousreply 27December 17, 2020 10:51 PM

Tom hates only being known as Loki, although it is starting to look like he will never be free of the role. Bela Lugosi wanted to be known as a serious actor, but couldn't get away from being Dracula, and ended up being buried in his Dracula costume. This will be Hiddleston's fate if he doesn't turm things around. Problem is, although he is a hard working actor who always delivers, his other movies just aren't setting the box office alight. This makes the studios nervous, and when there are so many other bankable stars, Tom will always be 3rd choice. Shame as once Hiddleston can get away from Loki, he should lose the nutters in his fan base that only like him as some weird damaged goth character that they can fantasise over about saving. Hiddleston needs to go back to UK theatre and TV where he can shine and gain some kind of credibility again. However, he does not listen to professional advice and thinks he knows best with a very stubborn attitude. When it all goes wrong, he has a habit of blaming those same people who advised against that course of action in the first place. Reality has been hard on him lately, but the danger is that if this Loki series is a success, he will not learn from the past 4yrs and think he can be a Hollywood star again not realising that Loki is the star not Tom Hiddleston.

by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2020 8:32 AM

How do you know what his sexuality is R23?

by Anonymousreply 29December 18, 2020 2:34 PM

r29 Because I know someone who is very close to him. I don't see the appeal, really.

by Anonymousreply 30December 18, 2020 3:22 PM

R29 aka they’re making shit up. Welcome to DL

by Anonymousreply 31December 18, 2020 3:26 PM

r31 Yeah I know some people here make up things up about actors being gay just because they fancy them.

by Anonymousreply 32December 18, 2020 3:30 PM

R28 nails it. The guy is typecast beyond his control at this point.

by Anonymousreply 33December 18, 2020 3:31 PM

Betrayal was stunning. And the homoeroticism between Tom and Charley Cox was off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 34December 18, 2020 3:34 PM

(29) (30) I actually know Tom, and can also confirm he likes the ladies...he's not very successful with them, but he does try it on often.

by Anonymousreply 35December 18, 2020 4:53 PM

R35 - what do you mean, "not very successful with them"?! If you mean his immaturity and narcissism make relationships difficult, that's one thing, but "not successful"? There tens of thousands of the creatures dying to fuck him.

And since you know so much, are he and Zawe Ashton really getting it on? Or just living together in Atlanta for convenience?

And wtf was he thinking with that Taylor Swift fiasco?!

The homoeroticism is built into "Betrayal" because the real betrayal is that Robert knew along about his wife's affair with the best friend, and never let on.

It's not unusual for two men to have a relationship that in some ways is more valuable to them than the one they have with their wives. That's the whole point of the play: who really mattered to whom, although not necessarily sexually - it wasn't a function, I believe, of Hiddleston or Cox personally. Robert admits to roughing up his wife occasionally. His anger at both their betrayals is profound yet ironic - he plays with both of them like a cat with a mouse.

And that's what Hiddleston got right, is my opinion after seeing the play.

But that's no clue to Hiddleston's sexuality. I've always thought him either bi or gay because he seems to have so little ability to connect with them onscreen. His friend Cumberbatch has the same problem: neither are good at sex onscreen.

I don't say it's the litmus test, but it is striking.

by Anonymousreply 36December 18, 2020 5:05 PM

He isn't successful with the ladies because he PINGS. R35

by Anonymousreply 37December 18, 2020 5:20 PM

Those 10's of thousands of women are fan girls, not what he thinks is his type. Problem is his type are not keen on him. Who wants a needy man child, where there are far better options? He is not with Zawe, although they are friends.She has had business in Atlanta, he had a place to kip. Tom struggles connecting to anyone, male or female in an emotional context. That is what you see.

by Anonymousreply 38December 18, 2020 5:24 PM

All right, so the Dragonflies aren't his type. All right, he's needy and immature. So are thousands of other men, especially actors.

What IS his type and why wouldn't his "type" be interested in a wealthy, well-born, Eton-Cambridge (Double First in Classics, if you please), and (it must be admitted) reasonably successful posh actor recently off sold out runs in the West End and on Broadway, with a home in Belsize Park and a Mum with an estate who runs the Aldgate Festival?

WTF does his "type" want? Prince William?

What's he looking for? A barmaid with big tits who reads Shakespeare after the local closes?

by Anonymousreply 39December 18, 2020 5:33 PM

Did he date anyone for real in the last ten years?

by Anonymousreply 40December 18, 2020 5:33 PM

R39 - Apologies if I sounded flip about someone else's emotional problems. Even posh actors have them, I know . . . but it does seem extraordinary that a man of Hiddleston's parts (so to speak, in the broadest sense), at nearly forty, hasn't been able to cobble together something with someone (male or female).

Most everyone I know is an emotional mess and we're all carrying around baggage of one kind or another - but from what you're describing Hiddleston is beyond hope, which doesn't seem plausible . . . or there's another reason.

I know the parent's divorce was horrible, and his father was brutally disapproving of his son's choice of career. But that's happened to lots of other people, too.

Just saying that something about this doesn't add up.

by Anonymousreply 41December 18, 2020 5:40 PM

Cox, by the way, seems thoroughly hetero to me. Married, two kids, and an Arsenal fan.

by Anonymousreply 42December 18, 2020 5:45 PM

He is living with an actress and he has had girlfriends over the years. At least two of them poshos like him.

by Anonymousreply 43December 18, 2020 5:51 PM

Taylor Swift doesn't count R43.

by Anonymousreply 44December 18, 2020 5:55 PM

I doubt he has trouble getting women. Straight women will date anyone rich OR famous and he is rich, famous and nice-looking. I doubt he lacks for companionship.

by Anonymousreply 45December 18, 2020 6:03 PM

It's extraordinary how people are convinced they know everything about a celebrity based on the internet or their interpretation of their public image/work. I told you I know someone who is close to him and he's het and has had relationships with women out of the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 46December 18, 2020 7:24 PM

R46 Don’t his stalkers find out?

by Anonymousreply 47December 18, 2020 8:37 PM

I don’t think he cares that much about stalkers. His business address (the one listed under his name with Companies House) is/was his home address and thus immediately available to every fangirl with Google and an ounce of internet savvy. I know he regularly got fans turning up outside his house and still didn’t bother removing his home address from the Internet.

He also used to conduct interviews in his regular/favourite cafe, which meant that cafe became a fangirl target too, and he kept going there frequently despite the stan invasion. I have actor friends who are much less well known who stopped going to their “regular” once that happened.

I think he must like the attention, or at the very least not be bothered by it.

by Anonymousreply 48December 18, 2020 9:24 PM

All right, all right. But this IS DL and the story above is that he can't have relationships at all. So which is it? He has had but one known girlfriend since he's 25?! Or he doesn't have them at all? Or the idolised Loki has managed to hide every single one? And not a single devoted fan has ever snapped him with one? It's not as if where he lives is a secret.

And how do you know the "close" associate isn't simply spreading the Hiddleston Accepted Public Party Line?

All we're saying is it kind of doesn't add up unless they're all one night stands...

by Anonymousreply 49December 18, 2020 9:26 PM

R43 We have it on alleged good authority that Ashton is just a friend with a place in Atlanta where he could kip whilst filming.

Are you contradicting our primary facie source?

What was the deal with Elizabeth Olsen.

Come on. DL has been trying to get this sorted for five years.

by Anonymousreply 50December 18, 2020 9:35 PM

^*prima facie source

by Anonymousreply 51December 18, 2020 9:36 PM

r50 Frau who makes up shit to deny the existence of his girlfriends. No wonder he hides his relationships. Keep dreaming, Cheryl.

by Anonymousreply 52December 18, 2020 9:49 PM

This guy ruined his career potential the minute he decided to get involved with Taylor Swift. She is an unlikable narcissist. Always playing the victim. Whether it’s her relationships or her dealings with execs in the music industry. She is always being “bullied”. Not that I understood the appeal with Tom Hiddleston in the first place. He isn’t anything special.

by Anonymousreply 53December 18, 2020 9:58 PM

Here lies the problem with DL....you try to answer peoples questions with the truth, and there are so many people who don't know anything throwing in their 2 pence worth that fits whatever fantasy or misconception they have in their head. I give up!

by Anonymousreply 54December 18, 2020 9:58 PM

R54 Well, this is DL and so anyone can claim to be an insider. I appreciate your info, for what it’s worth.

We have had others over the years who said they knew him or knew someone who did, and that he definitely isn’t gay.

Oh well. He’s a good actor and seems like a nice enough guy.

by Anonymousreply 55December 18, 2020 10:27 PM

Hey, R50 here - I wasn't the one who insisted that Ashton was only a friend and her place in Atlanta a place to kip whilst he was there!

Don't accuse me of making up shit when I was quoting another poster.

He's a fucking film star, extremely attractive and rich, and aside from Taylor Swift (and that was a PR stunt that nearly wrecked his career) and Susannah Fielding, who was eons ago, the man hasn't been seen to be involved with one single solitary woman in the last ten years and he's nearly 40.

That's not making shit up: that's stating the obvious.

One poster assures us all that the nearly 40 year old Hiddleston has had LOTS of relationships with women, ALL out of the public eye, but then someone else assures us that he's straight but has trouble connecting with anyone because of his immaturity and narcissism and the women he likes don't like him. As yet another poster observed upthread, that's ridiculous: straight women leap at good looking rich famous actors.

So one asks the predictable questions following those assertions and get called a frau who's making shit up to deny the existence of his girlfriends.

It's really not beyond the reach of thought, you know, that the people making shit up are the ones who expect one to take, on their word, that he's straight, despite the really glaring lack of observable relationships over a very long period of time.

Questioning isn't denying. His sexuality has been talked about for years on this site.

Your defensiveness suggests that the frau is YOU.

I don't have a dog in this fight except curiosity, but you seem to.

by Anonymousreply 56December 18, 2020 10:34 PM

One last snippet of info before I get out of here. Tom does read these threads using other people accounts with their consent. I do believe the word is to "lurk" Have fun folks!

by Anonymousreply 57December 18, 2020 11:00 PM

Well back in the olden days ( 2013) Tom "allegedly" started a thread here on DL fiercely defending his heterosexuality ( for the record I am NOT gay!!!). A poster had started a thread about Hiddleston humblebragging in an EW interview and one day later an anonymous poster, who most dataloungers believed to be Tom made a thread saying that he had to look up what humblebragging even means and that he is definitely straight, as I quoted above. The humblebragging thread still exists, the alleged Tom thread sadly doesn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 18, 2020 11:03 PM

[quote] He is NOT gay

Yes, Neely. And we know [italic]you're[/italic] the dame who can prove it.

by Anonymousreply 59December 18, 2020 11:04 PM

Welcome (back) to the DL Tom! R57

by Anonymousreply 60December 18, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote] It's extraordinary how people are convinced they know everything about a celebrity based on the internet or their interpretation of their public image/work. I told you I know someone who is close to him

Oh, my. It's like you ARE him!

by Anonymousreply 61December 18, 2020 11:05 PM

" . . . Tom does read these threads using other people accounts with their consent. I do believe the word is to "lurk" . . ."

Hi, Tom. I LOVE narcissistic child-men, they're my speciality.

by Anonymousreply 62December 18, 2020 11:26 PM

If he’s not gay, WHY would be lurk here? There must be similar message boards for straight women. (God only knows WHY they don’t use them and instead choose to stink up this place)....I would think he’d be more interested in those places....

by Anonymousreply 63December 18, 2020 11:34 PM

[quote] Taylor Swift doesn't count [R43].

*gasp* *clutching pearls* How dare you?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 18, 2020 11:35 PM

"If he’s not gay, WHY would be lurk here?"

Ay, there's the rub.

by Anonymousreply 65December 18, 2020 11:36 PM

Got to be honest, I'm impressed how Jon Favreau made a goldmine out of what initially looked like a shitty premise.

by Anonymousreply 66December 18, 2020 11:39 PM

R65 Maybe he just enjoys the cooking threads!

by Anonymousreply 67December 18, 2020 11:40 PM

Dang, sorry. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 68December 18, 2020 11:40 PM

Who, other than Tom Hiddleston, asked for this?

by Anonymousreply 69December 18, 2020 11:41 PM

Salve

by Anonymousreply 70December 18, 2020 11:42 PM

[quote] Oh, Gee! Another movie to appeal to teenaged boys and men who have not matured from adolescence. Wake me up, when Hollywood ever again produces films for adults.

OMG, so many ignorant people on this thread. Do you think The Mandalorion is a Star Wars movie too?

by Anonymousreply 71December 18, 2020 11:52 PM

Why does r57 think you need an account to read Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 72December 19, 2020 3:16 AM

r56 You don't know him or his life, frau. You are just jealous he's living with Zawe and shagging her.

by Anonymousreply 73December 19, 2020 8:28 AM

R73 - Of course I don't know him or his life, you numpty. THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE where we talk about people we don't know ALL - THE - TIME.

You don't know him or his life, either. You're another hysterical Tom-frau.

As for what he's doing with or to Zawe Ashton: please direct your comments to the poster who "knows someone close to Tom" who insists they're just friends and he was just staying at her home whilst filming the Loki series in Atlanta. A few seconds should make it clear I'm not that poster. So take it up with him or her.

And do stop with the schoolyard "You're just jealous because . . ."

What are you, fucking twelve?!

by Anonymousreply 74December 19, 2020 6:06 PM

Aspergers and sexual relationships is where you need to look to many of the answers to these questions.

by Anonymousreply 75December 19, 2020 10:23 PM

I haven't seen many interviews with Hiddleston, and generally he came across as a narcissistic twat in the ones I did see, but I must say he never seemed Asperger-ish.

by Anonymousreply 76December 19, 2020 10:27 PM

He certainly likes to hear himself talk.

by Anonymousreply 77December 23, 2020 2:46 AM

R77 Don’t all actors?

by Anonymousreply 78December 23, 2020 4:19 AM

^Nope.

by Anonymousreply 79December 24, 2020 2:11 AM

R79 well played lol

by Anonymousreply 80December 24, 2020 4:46 AM

Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson introducing the "Loki" trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 1, 2021 4:11 PM

Here's the new, full trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 6, 2021 11:03 PM

I just watched the first episode and it was pretty promising…

Tom Hiddleston is as charming as ever, but in one brief scene he shows off a pretty hot body as well (unfortunately, a strategically placed piece of equipment covers up the goods).

by Anonymousreply 83June 9, 2021 8:15 AM

Why's it out on a Wednesday? F&S and Wandavision got Friday releases didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 84June 9, 2021 8:20 AM

They copied John Constantine's clothes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 9, 2021 8:24 AM

Speaking of the style, there was a clever joke scene in which Tom Hiddelston appears as a 60s version of himself. So hot.

by Anonymousreply 86June 9, 2021 8:29 AM

The premise of the show seems awfully close to CW's Legends of Tomorrow where a team of misfits is recruited to correct anomalies in time and space.

by Anonymousreply 87June 9, 2021 8:33 AM

I think he's incredibly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 88June 9, 2021 8:52 AM

r 87 They even copied John Constantine's clothes that are part of this series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 9, 2021 9:29 AM

Loki is a badly written character on the MCU.

I think the character has some issues that are often overlooked simply because he's fun to watch.

Loki is first introduced in the first Thor, and in this movie I think he's fantastic. He has a clear goal: to earn his father's respect and admiration, and everything he does serves that goal. When he lies to Thor and betrays him, it makes sense, because we know he's built up a grudge for Thor. His bow concludes aptly, with him taking his own life after Odin condemns him.

Unfortunately, the Avengers misinterpreted Loki's character, and every movie he appeared in after that is in line with this misunderstanding. Watching Thor 1 after watching every other Marvel movie is actually kind of shocking, because Loki is pretty much a completely different person in that movie. In every movie after Thor 1, Loki seems to have no more goals. He is naughty purely because he is naughty. In The Avengers, he is the film's generic villain #327, creating conflict solely because of the desire for power. When he becomes an anti-hero, his actions seem almost random. He no longer betrays Thor out of resentment; he betrays Thor because he is the “god of mischief” and that's what he should do. In my opinion, this is an extremely one-dimensional character.

by Anonymousreply 90June 9, 2021 9:30 AM

It’s so true. Love this scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 9, 2021 12:48 PM

It looks like fun - I'm guessing this will be a hit.

As for hiding the goods: they had to do the same thing with his costume in his first outing as Loki - added a flap at the bottom of his tunic where the bulge showed who was wielding the real Mjolnir.

I think he's delicious.

by Anonymousreply 92June 9, 2021 1:11 PM

R90, one thing the show has successfully done so far is provide some insight into Loki’s actions.

by Anonymousreply 93June 9, 2021 1:21 PM

Somehow the posh accent and big dick combination is irresistible.

by Anonymousreply 94June 9, 2021 2:45 PM

Yeah, his best qualities: voice, dick, smile.

Maybe not in that order.

by Anonymousreply 95June 9, 2021 2:48 PM

So far I love the set design of the bureau and the props. It creates a great atmosphere. I also liked the final scene with the hooded figure setting the agents on fire.

by Anonymousreply 96June 9, 2021 5:16 PM

Here you go, children. Enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 9, 2021 5:34 PM

Well, I didn't learn a thing about the story from that or why I should care.

Does anyone know what LOKI is about?

by Anonymousreply 98June 9, 2021 5:52 PM

R97 Thank goodness. Thats all I really care about.

by Anonymousreply 99June 9, 2021 6:09 PM

[quote]So far I love the set design of the bureau and the props.

The set design and the score is top notch.

It's not immediately interest grabbing as "WandaVision" but it is far better than "Falcon and the Winter Soldier". I hope it holds up because even "WandaVision" flattened during the last few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 100June 9, 2021 9:46 PM

The first episode of WandaVision was captivating, but let's be honest, that's only because it was short and viewers were left wondering what the hell is happening. The Loki premiere was far more entertaining.

I won't say anything about FAWS. Let's just say my desire to get fucked by Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan did little to help me enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2021 9:29 AM

R99 - Happy to oblige.

R97

by Anonymousreply 102June 14, 2021 10:54 PM

R98 - Silly, it's about LOKI's dick.

See R97 and R99

by Anonymousreply 103June 14, 2021 10:55 PM

This is the best number in the Archive of section of MonsterCrotch. I don't know what they did to it, it's full of other people now.

But this is my fave bit. That was before they realised they had to put a flap on the front of his costume.

Ah, what were we discussing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 14, 2021 10:58 PM

So much talking...

by Anonymousreply 105June 15, 2021 2:46 AM

I watched Loki and thought it was really good. A surprising take they've chosen. The extended scene between Hiddleston and Owen Wilson that sort of turns into a therapy session was unexpected and very interesting. Hiddleston's a talented actor with expressive eyes and face; he actually makes Loki emotionally complex and sympathetic. I'll gladly watch this series. Wasn't into WandaVision that much, really liked Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and I'm looking forward to the rest of this series.

by Anonymousreply 106June 15, 2021 5:25 AM

LOKI SUCKS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107June 15, 2021 5:27 AM

LOKI SUCKS - REVIEW - DO NOT WATCH - DISNEY PLUS - TRASH - GARBAGE - HORRIBLE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 15, 2021 5:28 AM

Loki Episode 1 DESTROYS The MCU with Inglorious Purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 15, 2021 5:30 AM

Sucks WHAT? Come on - don't be shy: spill it.

by Anonymousreply 110June 15, 2021 1:20 PM

Just saw the second episode and I'm pretty hooked now.

by Anonymousreply 111June 16, 2021 3:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!