Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Democratic Party is dystopian nightmare fuel.

You are their property and they will use you until they dispose of you as they see fit.

There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2020 12:03 AM

I am waiting to see how BLM will be tossed away by these crooks. Also, you will be banned by the administrator.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2020 11:50 PM

The Democratic Party fucked my dog.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2020 11:53 PM

Yawn. Another idiotic, kool-aid swilling Trumpster attempting to revise history to make make a fake populist, scam artist/grifter/liar/thief/probable rapist an American hero and icon.

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2020 11:54 PM

You lose, Boris. You toothless, vaccineless pos.

You're nothing here.

by Anonymousreply 4December 11, 2020 11:55 PM

Like Trump, just go the fuck away.

Now.

by Anonymousreply 5December 11, 2020 11:56 PM

bobby cannavale

by Anonymousreply 6December 11, 2020 11:56 PM

OP - keep crying your bitter MAGAt tears - just like you did in your Texas lawsuit thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 11, 2020 11:58 PM

Music to OP's ears....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 11, 2020 11:58 PM

Too late OP. Republicans have already done that.

by Anonymousreply 9December 11, 2020 11:58 PM

Ahahhahaha

Aajajjaajaja

Ahahhahahahaha

MAGA tears tonight. ALL the trump picks said FUCK YOU MAGA. Now, they’ll just take away your rights at your shitty blue collar jobs. They send their thanks as you look at a future work life of working until you drop dead with no health insurance. TOOOO FUNNYYY

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2020 12:02 AM

I hate my friend the Democratic Party!

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2020 12:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!