Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jodie Sweetin

Was the best actor/actress on "Full House," even better than John Stamos and is fucked up belly button.

And she was a-door-a-BULL. Of course she grew palatial pontoons and grew up to be ugly, and lost all her teef, but she was the best whilst the show was on.

Of course some people may think otherwise, but they are clearly racist.

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2022 5:33 PM

Poor Judy

by Anonymousreply 1December 20, 2020 4:59 PM

Was she the meth addict?

by Anonymousreply 2December 20, 2020 5:00 PM

I like her on Hollywood Darlings (even though I have to tolerate that fug Beverly Mitchell).

by Anonymousreply 3December 20, 2020 5:08 PM

I kind of like her more now that I know she's a twelve foot tall beefy giant lady who is more than likely super gay.

by Anonymousreply 4December 20, 2020 5:17 PM

She may have had "issues," but it's not like you all are so innocent AND you all cannot act.

by Anonymousreply 5December 21, 2020 12:11 PM

She was the cutest one (as both a kid and tween) and the best actress of the three girls on Full House. It helped that her character, Stephanie was a sarcastic tomboy and even became a bit of a rebel in later seasons. She wasn't a whiny teen like DJ or a spoiled brat like Michelle.

Jodie was a teenage alcoholic and had done ecstasy in high school and cocaine in college. She became a meth addict in her 20s. Her mother was an addict too, so she inherited that addictive personality.

[quote] In her book, she remembered being high on meth at the red carpet premiere of the Olsen twins' movie New York Minute in 2004—which was in the middle of the day.

I'm glad she got better and for a former alcoholic and meth addict, she is still very pretty. She must have had some good genetics on her side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2021 8:20 PM

Seems like a good person, but definitely a mess. I hope she's done chasing trash dick

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2021 8:33 PM

That vulgar, oversexed, nasty comic Bob Saget was the best actor on the show. LOL While a lot of people found John Stamos attractive, a lot of people also found Bob Saget attractive too, partly because he has a decent look overall (and certainly appealing to some), but primarily because he did such an excellent job playing a sweet, endearing, nerdy but lovable dad on the show (which was by all accounts the opposite of who he was/is in real life).

But Kudos to Stamos, because he is almost unanimously believed to be the best looking from that show now!

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2021 8:36 PM

She and Bob were great on that show.

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2021 8:48 PM

I did it better.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2021 8:49 PM

DJ, Stephanie and Michelle were the palest, blondest ad blue-eyed Greek/Jewish girls ever. But I'm going to assume Danny Tanner was written to be a gentile in the show since they celebrated Christmas and that Jesse wasn't intended to be Greek either until Stamos convinced the writers to have the character reflect his ancestry hence he got a last name Katsopolis.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2021 9:11 PM

The show became The Michelle Tanner Show featuring Uncle Jesse and guest starring the other people who live in the house.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2021 9:19 PM

When my sister called out Little Danny Fanny for slutting it up and spoiling his fellow fruits with HIV, he wasn’t even clever enough to point out Jodie’s drug using past as a comeback! Maybe that’s because she wasn’t going around rubbing her ladyparts up against total strangers who also had ladyparts.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2021 9:23 PM

[quote] That vulgar, oversexed, nasty comic Bob Saget was the best actor on the show.

Bob Saget, Roseanne and Tim Allen who were all known for their raunchy stand-up ended as leads on family sitcoms. Roseanne at least had an edge to it. Allen and Saget leading wholesome shows like Home Improvement and Full House was odd. But then again, Eddie Murphy also reinvented himself as a family comedy guy with The Nutty Professor and Dr. Doolittle.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2021 9:34 PM

She was good. Undercut all the syrupy shit.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2021 9:41 PM

[italic]Home Improvement[/italic] at least had better writing and acting than any of the Miller-Boyett shows.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2021 9:43 PM

R14 Comics usually are all usually pretty good actors because they are natural storytellers. The only question is what is their range?

Roseanne and Tim Allen did not play characters different from who they were as comics. Tim Allen has a pretty clean act (not unlike his character on his sitcom) and Roseanne was as raunchy a pig on her show as she was on stage. In fact her show was born out of her standup.

Saget was a standout though because he played a character VERY DIFFERENT from his raunchy persona as a comic. He had an infant at the time he started the series, yet he really connected with all those kids on the show and seemed like a very caring family man. He showed great range.

FUN FACTS: 1) Saget ended up eventually having 3 daughters just like his tv character.

2) Saget was not the original Danny and was not in the Pilot. His role was hard to cast.

3.) The show concept of 3 single men living together and raising kids was pretty racy for that time period. It preceded Murphy Brown and the national conversation about "alternative lifestyles."

And yes, Eddie Murphy also played characters in his movies that were very different from the standup comedy (in "Raw" and "Delirious") that made him a household name. He also has great range.

by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2021 4:40 AM

Yes, R2. And she was married to a cop during that period.

by Anonymousreply 18June 17, 2021 4:43 AM

[quote]The show became The Michelle Tanner Show featuring Uncle Jesse and guest starring the other people who live in the house.

You got it dude!

by Anonymousreply 19June 17, 2021 4:50 AM

I think she’s cool. She posts pro-gay and pro-BLM stuff on IG and is so much more likable and laid back than that bitch Candace.

by Anonymousreply 20June 17, 2021 5:10 AM

Rice of Roni, the flavour can't be beaten

Rice of Roni, the fave of Jodie Sweetin

by Anonymousreply 21June 18, 2021 9:46 PM

She lost all her teeth?

I think she’s pretty and she has a set of giant knockers. Her character on “Fuller House” is kind of slutty and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 22June 18, 2021 9:53 PM

DL fave Tyler Posey’s hot dad John Posey was the original Danny Tanner before the recast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 18, 2021 9:55 PM

Well, r20, shes a liberal and Democrat. I believe Andrea who plays Kimmy is also very liberal, but they adore Candace and vice-versa.

Andrea and Candace don’t agree on Politics but they both are still best friends in real life. They’ve never lost touch with each other.

And that’s how it should be.

by Anonymousreply 24June 18, 2021 10:03 PM

[italic]Full House[/italic] was better than [italic]Friends[/italic] but no other TV show ever.

by Anonymousreply 25June 18, 2021 10:04 PM

People are way too harsh with Candace on here.

She is a Christian, yes, but when Jodie wanted a lesbian kiss on Fuller House, Candace approved it when asked if she was ok with it.

She also isn’t like her brother who will only kiss his wife, she kisses the actors who play her love interests. She isn’t as over the top and a lot more relaxed than some of you act.

I remember she was criticized by Christians for kissing the actors on the show and they claimed she was being raunchy for it lmaoo

by Anonymousreply 26June 18, 2021 10:06 PM

Don’t blame me for that. Either way, she is still more likely to go to heaven than any of you.

by Anonymousreply 27June 18, 2021 10:08 PM

How rude.

by Anonymousreply 28June 18, 2021 10:49 PM

Why would Candace have approval over the lesbian kiss? It’s none of her fucking business. And John Posey? I never knew about such a person. He needs to kick his boy’s ass for acting methy.

by Anonymousreply 29June 18, 2021 10:57 PM

Candace is one of the producers on Fuller.

by Anonymousreply 30June 18, 2021 10:58 PM

R29 Candace was a producer on the show

by Anonymousreply 31June 18, 2021 10:59 PM

Jodie needs her own dark HBO murder mystery limited series like True Detective/Big Little Lies, a Comedy Central 3-season show like Broad City, and then a horror franchise that can get $500+ box office per picture.

She's a great actor and very watchable. She and Emma Stone are my favorite millennial actresses.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2021 2:31 AM

I can definitely see some of Tyler Posey's facial features from John Posey. I still think Dave Coulier would have been more believable as the father of three blonde blue-eyed girls. But sitcoms back then didn't care about how much the TV family resembled each other. No one on Family Ties looked related either.

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2021 1:02 PM

R33 Family Ties and Full House did not look like families but a few of the other shows tried: Cosby Show, Who's The Boss, Growing Pains, Family Matters. But you're right the vast majority didn't give a shit. They'd stick a bleach blonde or a flaming red head in the family without giving it a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2021 1:27 PM

I always thought it was so ridiculous in the later seasons of Full House that Jesse and Becky had two blond-haired, blue-eyed twin boys that not only resembled the Olsen twins but even had the same bratty and spoiled personality as Michelle. Of course, they looked nothing like their TV parents.

Yes, R34 they were were shows that did try for some realism in family casting. I've always thought that the Bundy kids resembled their parents on Married... with Children. Bud taking after Peggy and Kelly having Al's big goofy facial expressions and expressive blue eyes. It certainly helped that the writers made jokes about Kelly's bleached blonde hair being fake which implied she was a brunette like the rest of the family. Peg's red hair was also dyed, she was brunette in the early seasons.

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2021 1:42 PM

The original pilot Bundy kids were Tina Caspary and Hunter Carson. Tina more resembles Katy Sagal than Christina Applegate, but Hunter was even less likely Ed O'Neill's kid than David Faustino.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2021 2:09 PM

I think she's pretty still.

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2021 2:20 PM

I loved Married With Children. The show was so underrated. The cast was very talented. Poor Katy Sagal. As hard as I've tried to accept her in other roles, she will always be Peg Bundy to me.

It was easier to cast shows in black and white but once they moved to technicolor it became obvious when they were fudging it. Whether people liked the Brady Bunch or not, their casting was on point. They even dyed some of the kid's hair to match.

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2021 5:29 PM

Apparently Jodie was stoned and high on meth when she was at the red carpet for New York Minute. The Olsens cut their ties to Hollywood after this movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2021 5:37 PM

The only interesting one in that entire shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2021 5:40 PM

[quote] I loved Married With Children. The show was so underrated. The cast was very talented. Poor Katy Sagal. As hard as I've tried to accept her in other roles, she will always be Peg Bundy to me.

Same. I always see Katey as Peggy or Leela in everything. Ed was funny on Modern Family. Christina still gets a lot of roles and still looks great. David barely works and just gets high all the time. At least, he's not trying to be a rapper.

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2021 5:41 PM

I think she’d still pretty. And good for her for turning her life around .

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2021 6:26 PM

I remember the episode when the grandpa died. It was extremely morbid for such a light-hearted show. Showing off how loving Gramps was then killing him off was a pretty awful idea. That show towards the end really used Cousin Oliver syndrome, when they brought in the twin boys and the attic recording studios.

by Anonymousreply 43June 23, 2021 6:33 PM

Candace is disgusting. She deserves all the criticism she gets. She's exactly the kind of holier-than-thou, pandering, 'love the sinner, hate the sin' condescending Christian that will smile in your face and "kill you with kindness" so she can be seen as the better person, but truly believes you are subhuman and will throw you under the bus when the veil is lifted. The View showed her for exactly who she is. Screw her and all those like her.

by Anonymousreply 44June 23, 2021 6:35 PM

[quote] And she was a-door-a-BULL. Of course she grew palatial pontoons and grew up to be ugly, and lost all her teef, but she was the best whilst the show was on.

So she has massive mammaries, titanic tatas, ginormous jugs, who knew?

by Anonymousreply 45June 23, 2021 6:45 PM

Jodie has breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2021 8:33 PM

Jodie still looks great despite whatever her past might've been. She's very dynamic and has that X-factor.

by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2021 11:45 PM

Jodie is a great actor, great personality when doing the news circuit. I feel like good things are coming her way.

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2021 11:50 PM

I think R47 and R48 are exaggerating. I'm glad that she's a good person, but her career adds up to a schlocky sitcom when she was a kid and its sequel.

by Anonymousreply 49June 24, 2021 12:49 AM

Is she ok?

by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2022 10:05 PM

She and Andrea Barber made Full House watchable. Everyone else was dead weight (no offense, Mr. Saget!)

by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2022 10:16 PM

Stephanie and Kimmy were the underdogs, that's why. Stephanie was the neglected middle child who acted out and had a sarcastic remark. She was also the most intelligent and despite jokes about her being frumpy, she was cuter than both her sistsers. She was like a 90s Jan Brady. Kimmy was great, self-deprecating with a offbeat sense of humor. She was likely hated by the Tanners because she was actually funny.

by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2022 10:23 PM

We still say "how rude" sometimes, that line was a classic.

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2022 10:28 PM

[quote]While a lot of people found John Stamos attractive, a lot of people also found Bob Saget attractive too

I admit it, I totally wanted to fuck him back in the day.

I bet he was hung nicely, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2022 10:31 PM

R4 She's 5'6"

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2022 10:31 PM

DJ was so annoying in later seasons. Candace can't act at all. If Kirk Cameron wasn't her older brother, she would not have had a career.

by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2022 10:34 PM

R50 - She said she lost a lot of weight during the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 57January 13, 2022 11:17 PM

I don’t like her last name. She was the 3rd ugliest of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2022 11:26 PM

How did she earn that much a month? 'web series'... 'podcast'... She must turn tricks as "Fuck one of the Full House girls".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 14, 2022 12:02 AM

The sequel show Fuller House did well.

by Anonymousreply 60January 14, 2022 5:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!