Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You guys are obsessed with Donald Trump

What on earth are you going to talk about in a month and a half?

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2021 4:50 AM

How their pussies are STILL sore from Trump ramming them for 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2020 3:18 AM

Not worried, you're here to bump all those threads created back in 2015 to distract.

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2020 3:21 AM

[QUOTE] What on earth are you going to talk about in a month and a half?

We’ll talk about Pete and Chasten’s adventures in China.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2020 3:28 AM

The perpetually angry on Twitter seem to be switching to Mitch McConnell now. Don't know what they'll do if those two dems win in GA. Be happy? Doubt it.

(Bette Midler and Ken Olin are two of the worst.) They are all Trump hate all day long.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2020 3:30 AM

Covid-19 as the numbers continue to escalate.

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2020 3:31 AM

You ConservaTurds should be ones to talk R1. You're about to get Ass Raped for the next four years.

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2020 3:34 AM

Lol, OP is right! Post after post about what Trump ate for breakfast, what he wore, his gold game, his wife, his kids, it's nonstop. I assume it's one guy who supposedly "hates" trump, but is secretly obsessed with him.

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2020 3:43 AM

I dunno. Maybe guessing how much time he’ll spend in prison?

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2020 3:44 AM

For a long time, there would be a lot activity on the multitudinous Trump threads in the evenings and overnight, deliberately pushing them up on the Recent thread list and pushing down all the gay themed threads. Last night, overnight, it seemed like almost all the threads were, appropriately, gay threads instead of the Trump garbage pushed by the outside political activists. My theory is that the payments to them for posting have ended or are coming to an end, so we may eventually be rid of their intrusion.

More threads that straight females despise would be good to do to retake DL.

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2020 3:49 AM

OP, do you support Trump’s attempt to reverse the election result?

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2020 3:51 AM

[quote]do you support Trump’s attempt to reverse the election result?

There are literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of places that are not DL to discuss that topic.

by Anonymousreply 11December 10, 2020 3:55 AM

Dodging the question (again).

Coward.

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2020 4:04 AM

We’re going to talk about how nice it is to have a president who isn’t an insatiable attention whore and drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2020 4:05 AM

R7 the weirdest are the topics that have absolutely nothing to do with the president and people just shoehorn him into the conversation in really unimaginative ways.

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2020 4:09 AM

R10 does it really make a difference? Whether I do or not, Biden is going to be president. I could be posting all over the internet about it and it would not make any difference whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 15December 10, 2020 4:10 AM

"[R7] the weirdest are the topics that have absolutely nothing to do with the president and people just shoehorn him into the conversation in really unimaginative ways."

R14, it's textbook TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). It's actually quite sad.

TOPIC - Anal Warts

Pussy Hatter: I'd be able to treat mine if TRUMP didn't threaten to cancel my Obamacare!

TOPIC - Jodie Foster Movies

Pussy Hatter: Anthony Hopkins character is almost half as evil as TRUMP!

TOPIC - Scat Whores & The Freaks Who Love Them

Pussy Hatter: Maybe I'd feel better about myself and would stop having Meth Twinks shit on my face if TRUMP wasn't stripping away at my self-esteem year after year!

by Anonymousreply 16December 10, 2020 4:26 AM

Another non-answer from DeFecto. It’s a simple question: do you, as a proud self-described MAGAt, share King Donald’s belief that Biden stole the election, or don’t you?

by Anonymousreply 17December 10, 2020 4:34 AM

I see the deplorables are pivoting to “Don’t mention the war!” and will be expecting us to forget everything that happened before 1/20/21.

Hahaha - nope.

by Anonymousreply 18December 10, 2020 4:37 AM

R17 wow, now that I see how badly you want to know how I feel about it and how not knowing how some random total bottom on the internet feels about something is eating you up inside.... I’ll make sure never to tell you so as not to spoil the mystery :D

by Anonymousreply 19December 10, 2020 5:26 AM

I want Trump to stay in the spotlight, but reluctantly- and for all the wrong reasons.

by Anonymousreply 20December 10, 2020 7:21 AM

It clogs up Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 21December 10, 2020 12:46 PM

Don't worry, you won't be forgotten. There may be one "WHET to that CUNT DeFacto" after everyone moves on to the next horror to plague us, whether it be a return of vinyl or the appointment of Erna as Ambassador to Spain.

by Anonymousreply 22December 10, 2020 12:55 PM

Question for DeFacto: are you as big a piece of shit as lying, thrice-bankrupt, pussy grabbing Trump and his minions, or bigger?

Also, you must lead a really boring, uninteresting life if trolling an anonymous message boards gets you off. #Sad. #Miserable. #LoserjustlikeDJT.

by Anonymousreply 23December 10, 2020 1:04 PM

not to worry. there will be plenty to talk about. Next year we will be watching trial after trial after trial. It may not be Trump's but there will be plenty of people to entertain us.

by Anonymousreply 24December 10, 2020 1:08 PM

R7 said it. It really does seem like one obsessed person.

by Anonymousreply 25December 10, 2020 1:14 PM

You say “mysterious,” I say “coward,” r19.

I’m right, and you’re wrong. About everything.

by Anonymousreply 26December 10, 2020 2:15 PM

Boris hasn't stopped trolling or accusing Hillary Clinton's e-mails, so we'll be trashing Trump for years to come.

by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2020 6:20 PM

[quote]More threads that straight females despise would be good to do to retake DL.

I would suck Muriel's cock if this could happen.

by Anonymousreply 28December 10, 2020 6:40 PM

I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 29December 10, 2020 6:41 PM

NOTHING about politics...which will be HEAVEN!

by Anonymousreply 30December 10, 2020 6:54 PM

#LockHimUp!

by Anonymousreply 31December 10, 2020 6:59 PM

I'll likely focus on my stock trades (on a different web site) and worry about my company renewing it's state contract and what I will do if we don't get the contract and become unemployed.

Any obsession while related to Trump has more to do with whether we have a Republic or an Authoritarian government on January 20. While the previous courts case have turned into an SNL skit the current Texas case is more insidious.

by Anonymousreply 32December 11, 2020 1:44 AM

R23 I will say that the vast majority of things I’m accused on at this board are totally inaccurate.

What’s true is that I am a Trump-supporting “MAGAt” who is a recovering alcoholic, a P&G soap aficionado, and a total bottom. Most other things people write about me are not accurate but I try not to sink to the level of refuting each individual accusation.

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2020 2:57 PM

Hmmm, on a different thread you claimed to be a Bernie supporter. Keep your lies straight, DeFacto.

by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2020 3:14 PM

R34 No, I didn’t. Link it, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2020 3:19 PM

DeFacto - didn't you say you were going to leave the board? What gives? And don't get started on our obsession with Trump as if we shouldn't be concerned about a would-be dictator trying to cancel democracy and steal millions on his way out.

The fact that you cannot see this is really unbelievable - why are you so aligned with Trump? If you read any of the threads here or have been paying attention to news the past 4 years, how do you reconcile supporting him?

And soon enough - you're going to start posting all sorts of anti-Biden propaganda that will be easily refuted, yet you'll still do it.

by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote]And soon enough - you're going to start posting all sorts of anti-Biden propaganda that will be easily refuted, yet you'll still do it.

R36 I didn't realize you could see the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 26, 2020 4:02 AM

?????

by Anonymousreply 38March 26, 2021 4:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!