Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do breeders love Tim Allen?

They're not happy unless they see him 3 times a day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 12:06 AM

Boring, safe, formulaic, moralizing, very heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2020 9:45 PM

home improvement was lame.

toy story is great.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2020 11:12 PM

Did JTT ever show hole like Ricky Schroeder?

by Anonymousreply 3December 11, 2020 11:13 PM

This motherfucker just got fired from the Toy Story franchise. Good! Anyone know the scoop? All the studio had to say was that they were taking the character in another direction. WTF does that even mean for an animated toy? New voice will be DL fave-adjacent Chris Evans.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2020 12:26 AM

sometimes i'll catch home improvement on the Laff channel, i do not understand the appeal of the show. Whats with the neighbor never showing his face? it's stupid. I hate Tim Allen and that stupid show.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2020 12:38 AM

MOAR!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2021 4:28 AM

[quote]Why do breeders love Tim Allen?

Beats me. I tried to watch his show a couple of times - it was so popular I thought I must be the one who was missing something. It just left me cold and I soon gave up. He made a lot of money though.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2021 4:39 AM

I’ve only seen one episode of ‘Last Man...”. It was clear to me that it was not regular shitty network entertainment, it was right wing propaganda, very thinly disguised as a sitcom.

I probably saw his previous show three or four times tops. I was busy in the 90s and I couldn’t relate to those ABC (especially) family sitcoms.

by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2021 4:53 AM

he gotta be 4 trump, he alwys spouts right wing shit

by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2021 5:19 AM

A friend worked for him for a while as a personal chef/assistant. Right-wing asshole and super ass grabby.

by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2021 6:26 AM

He should count his bucks & run. He's now had two long-running sitcoms, and was co-lead in one of the most successful film franchises of all time. Last Man Standing was such garbage, and a third attempt at a sitcom will be even worse.

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2021 6:44 AM

The Republicans are low key pedos who lust after JTT and Tim is their cover.

by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2021 7:37 AM

It’s just the Republicants, dear. Timmy is a big Trumptard.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2021 9:20 AM

He finally breaks his silence to his fans everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 7:05 PM

My brother fucking LOVED him and his show and stand up. He used to do that stupid ape grunt all the time. Drove me up the wall.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 10:44 PM

He was somewhat modestly amusing in Home Improvement, because he parlayed being sort of dumb into something that was a little charming, and had other people around to make him look good.

Last Man Standing was just a video abortion, though. Awful every single second.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 10:57 PM

Essence of "guy." The "guy thing." Sort of cute, sort of an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 12:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!