Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

90 Day Fiance - new season 12/06/20

(not Bon) Jovi already bugs. He is a weird cross between Duckie and Tim from 90 Day.

Brandon the farm boy with the smothering mother is doomed.

Mike and Natalie (Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction), I am waiting for her to face off with Uncle Beau.

Zied has lost weight and is looking better, Becky girl you in danger.

Another cougar with a younger man that wasn't on this episode and another couple they didn't show yet.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2639 hours ago

The new cougar looks better than the other show cougars Angela, Jenny, Lisa, Laura. But there has to be something wrong with her.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 112/07/2020

What a boring group

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 212/07/2020

Zied looks better.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 312/07/2020

I forgot about Tarik and the now bisexual Hazel

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 412/07/2020

[quote]The new cougar looks better than the other show cougars Angela, Jenny, Lisa, Laura. But there has to be something wrong with her.

What are you talking about "new cougar"? Do you watch the show?

Rebecca has been on this show before, and they even added old clips for those who missed it.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 512/07/2020

There is a new blonde cougar (have only seen her in the intro) who looks like she actually has money, compared to Rebecca who is seemingly broke! Zied is going to destroy her, hope that the D was worth it.

The VA smother mother of the twink boy is INSANE. The Russian ho rolling up for her baby boy is gonna get knocked up immediately just to piss her off, so she can secure her green card.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 612/08/2020

[quote]What are you talking about "new cougar"? Do you watch the show?

Apparently you don't watch the show yourself because there is a new cougar this season, I was not talking about Rebecca.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 712/08/2020

I appreciate how they tried to make Rebecca’s job seem super prestigious and important.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 812/10/2020

I can't believe how freakin' greedy TLC is by putting the Tell All on a streaming service. WTF!!!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 912/13/2020

R9 I have to PAY for discover Plus? Wtf?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1012/13/2020

I am glad to have a new season. Very tired of the "other way" crowd and their endless boring doings.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1112/13/2020

What’s with this kid and his parents?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1212/13/2020

This season looks like an absolute shit show, and no one will end up married. I can't wait!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1312/13/2020

I bet Brandon has a big cock.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1412/13/2020

Rebecca and all her stuff with Zied on it. A credit card? This is some teenage crush stuff.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1512/13/2020

She must be in so much debt.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1612/13/2020

Zied is like the third Arab husband that Rebecca has imported.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1712/13/2020

She hasn’t imported him yet.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1812/14/2020

Rebecca is B R O K E, is he still involved just for a green card surely he knows that their is no sugar momma money here.

I like Brandon and his Russian!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1912/14/2020

Rebecca bragging to the salesperson that she is buying a game system for “28 yo fiancé” using a debit card with his picture on it may well be the cringiest thing I’ve seen on 90 day.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2012/15/2020

[quote]Rebecca bragging to the salesperson that she is buying a game system for “28 yo fiancé” using a debit card with his picture on it may well be the cringiest thing I’ve seen on 90 day.

Yes, she said he was 28, but when the show showed Zied's age, they listed it as 27. I guess she thought 28 sounded better than 27, which is only 2 years away from her son's age.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2112/15/2020

God, these ladies do nothing but complain. I would rather marry a Kansas farm girl I think.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2212/20/2020

These Ukrainian/Russian chicks just live to complain. Are any of them ever satisfied? Seems like an exhausting existence for these American men.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2312/21/2020

What a boring season so far.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2412/21/2020

I’m afraid we’ll never top Mohammed and Danielle.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2512/21/2020

"Did you sleep with streepers" is becoming one of my household's favorite lines.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2612/21/2020

r25 "I want my secks!"

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2712/21/2020

Something endearing about Danielle.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2812/21/2020

Din'yell and Mohamit were great TV.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2912/21/2020

Yara is a total cunt. That baby (and dimwit Jovi) are lucky she miscarried. I hope she and Jovi's mother get into it - Cajun women will literally cut a bitch.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3012/22/2020

I wonder if there was a problem with the new Cougar and they don't have much story for her? They didn't show her the first 2 episodes.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3112/22/2020

this new cougar is a fucking mess

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3212/28/2020

Brandon is such a physical combination of his parents. He can look just like his mother to me, than look just his father. His mother reminds me of someone famous, but I cannot figure out who.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3312/28/2020

R5, New Cougar is Stephanie of the Fountain of Youth. Target is Ryan of the Darker Persuasion.

R23, Who wants to come here from Ukraine to land in a pig farm next to Little Podunk?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3412/28/2020

Op and R6, Henceforth I shall refer to her as "Smother Brandon."

Zied lost weight; Becky found it.

Amira is leaving the Loire Valley (as in, chateau country) for Day-Care Andy?! Mon Dieu!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3512/28/2020

R33, Here is whom Smother Brandon resembles.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3612/28/2020

People noticed on Reddit that Jovi's apartment appears to be in the same building as the Married at First Sight's cast members this year.

I think Jovi actually lives with his mom, and why wouldn't he if he's rarely home. So, all this nonsense about the furniture in his apartment is just fake. The apartment probably comes furnished and this is all contrived.

Rebecca makes me sad. She recently got liposuction and a tummy tuck. She is so desperate to appear younger that she took a short cut instead of just dieting and learning how to eat right.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3712/28/2020

Julia is apparently already pregnant when the show was filmed, all of this condoms-and-separate-bedrooms stuff is all producer shenanigans.

American girls don't want the pig farmer. Julia is trying to be another Paola, and Brandon/Opie is another schmuck Russ.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3812/28/2020

[quote]Rebecca makes me sad. She recently got liposuction and a tummy tuck. She is so desperate to appear younger that she took a short cut instead of just dieting and learning how to eat right.

This YouTuber roasted Rebecca. I didn't know this about her, and I've been watching the show forever.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3912/29/2020

So the messy new blonde cougar accidentally slept with the cousin of her 27 year old fiance while in Belize? The fiance doesn't know about it (sure jan) and she's worried he will dump her. I think the cousin and fiance are both in on it to scam money out of her. Are these women insane? Are there NO MEN in the US? Geez if they want to be sugar mommas I'm sure there would be a line of american slacker cute boys with big dicks that would line up.

Does anyone else think she is on pills, she seems way off.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4012/29/2020

I really hate that "pillow talk" show, can't believe these people get paid to watch the episode and make lame comments. They're all really fat now. I guess people like this gimmick?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4101/03/2021

Saw the teaser 90 days bares all and it was just Brandon and his parents shown. Do you think Julia is knocked up??

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4201/06/2021

Seems like they don’t have much of a storyline for the cast of the new season so they are going all in with Julia and Brandon

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4301/06/2021

R41 Pillow Talk is terrible. Not only are they fat and irrelevant, but they eat gross carbs IN BED the whole time. Repulsive.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4401/06/2021

Loren is quite full of herself on Pillow Talk

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4501/06/2021

R45 Yes, she is, and I remember she was the most annoying person on 90 Day. In fact, she and her husband had to knock on doors to get his friends to come to their wedding, due to them not liking her.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4601/06/2021

I bet Julia is knocked up. I wonder if Brandon has a nice cock

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4701/10/2021

I don't want to think about Brandon's cock. They call him "Elf on a Shelf" on Reddit and that's exactly what he looks like.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4801/11/2021

I know this may not be the best thread but I will leave this here... sigh

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4901/13/2021

Andrei has even worse problems to think about.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5001/13/2021

That cougar Stephanie is a fool. All those gifts and all he cares about is seeing the U.S.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5101/24/2021

Plus Stephanie looked like a mom having her son try on the clothing she bought for him.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5201/24/2021

I’m watching the free Discovery+ episode of “Bares All”, and I must say it’s boring. They honestly expect people to pay extra to see Rebecca try in one of Molly’s bras? I’m only watching it because it because I’m too lazy to change the channel.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5301/24/2021

Then when the cougar gave him all those gifts he says to the camera he would rather have cash.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5401/24/2021

I saw a few clips from the Discovery 90 Days and they amp up their sex lives which I don't want to think about these gross people having sex. Annie said David tells her to tie him up until he cums and I about gagged.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5501/24/2021

Stephanie sounds like drinkie poos mixed with valium.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5601/24/2021

I can’t handle Natalie. That bitch is a whackadoodle. All she does in argue with Mike.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5701/24/2021

R1 the cougar this season is ugly. She looks way older than 51!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5801/24/2021

MI Stephanie is on pain killers and booze I think. Why not just hire a young hot house guy in Michigan? Why go to Belize to be with someone who obviously loathes her. I don’t get it, it looks so sad and desperate

She reminds me of someone..?

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5901/25/2021

Natalie is hard to look at.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6001/25/2021

I live in the midwest and have a sister and sister-in-law in their 50's and they look younger in the face and neck than Stephanie. I don't think all her beauty treatments and shots are doing much good. She does have a nice enough figure although a flat ass.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6101/25/2021

Stephanie is really pathetic.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6201/25/2021

That Discovery streaming service can burn in hell before I spend a dime on it.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6301/27/2021

Imagine paying for this stuff. The show has really gotten boring.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6401/27/2021

Nothing happens anymore. Each episode has been dragged out to the nth degree.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6501/27/2021

I am so tired of Brandon's story line. It's like they didn't have enough material on the others so they are overdoing his.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6601/27/2021

This season sucks! Natalie is a cold bitch. Amira is NOT into that guy at all! Ryan and Stephanie are horrible... he's not even good looking!

Jovi is an alkie. Brandon's parents are WAY too much... this is one of the fakest seasons ever

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6701/27/2021

No way that cougar is 52. More like 62.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6801/27/2021

Awful season. They keep getting worse.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 6901/27/2021

R63 do u think they advertise it enough on their channels?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7001/27/2021

I clicked on a link on Reddit and it was Larissa and Eric (isn't he gay?) having sex. OH MY EYES!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7101/27/2021

I hope Julia bails the hell out of hick town. Brandon will never stand up to his parents better to cut bait.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7201/27/2021

r71

what??? link?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7301/27/2021

Share the link R71. I’d kinda like to see Erikee naked. Once.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7401/27/2021

R72

SPOILER

She doesn't. They move out and get their own place. I believe they have roommates.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7501/27/2021

It was a closeup too and had the money shot including dripping. Yikes. There is a subreddit for 90 Day Only Fans that has nudes. Enter at your own risk because most of these people are gross. Looking for the link to post I will be back...

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7601/27/2021

Found it, be cool because Reddit keeps trying to delete it

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7701/27/2021

Molly 😩 gross!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7801/27/2021

Sorry that OF link doesn't have the Erik/Larissa scene, it does show Colt covered in whipped cream (HA!) and the women naked. Andre's wife's family is a bunch of hos.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 7901/28/2021

[quote]Andre's wife's family is a bunch of hos.

What did they do?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8001/28/2021

r80 they acted like they were too good for Andre and now they are all totally nude on the Reddit OF site with some nasty poses. Even the drunk argumentative brother's wife.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8101/28/2021

r79

don't forget Libby's tampon string pic

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8201/29/2021

r82 Libby claims that was edited in. I think Andrei must not be the male chauvinist they tried to portray him.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8301/29/2021

Where are the nudes of the guys especially Andrei

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8401/29/2021

Andrei posed in the bed with pillows/bedding in front of his crotch, only the women are baring all except for “EricEE’s” video with Larissa

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8501/29/2021

R81 Wwwhat? Post pics please.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8601/30/2021

R86 see the link at r77

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8701/30/2021

[quote]Andre's wife's family is a bunch of hos.

Too bad they didn't get a spin-off like the Family Chantel. It's obvious now they were down to their last dime in order to resort to showing ass.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8801/31/2021

I thought one of the sisters married rich?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 8901/31/2021

where are the nudes of the guys???

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9001/31/2021

Stephanie the Cougar was mad she didn't get any sex. That woman is a nutcase.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9102/01/2021

This storyline about Brandon & Julia not being able to afford a place of their own ignores the elephant in the room. They’re being compensated quite nicely for being on the show! It reminds me of an earlier reality show, during the Great Recession, totally devoted to couples struggling financially, while never acknowledging that among their assets was the income from the show.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9202/01/2021

according to screenrant, they only make about 1,000 per ep and 2-3 thousand for the tell all

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9302/01/2021

[qoute] according to screenrant, they only make about 1,000 per ep and 2-3 thousand for the tell all

That would seem enough in most places to find an apartment.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9402/01/2021

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9502/01/2021

R94 Are you serious?

A grand an episode is not enough to scrape by and you have to add in the cost of the VISA and other immigration fees. Let's not even think about a wedding.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9602/01/2021

Are you serious, R96?! That's at least $15,000 extra a year on top of their regular salaries. Tthat's just for the American participant. It also doesn't account for what they make now from the Discovery+ episodes. And I think we can assume Brandon's parents will lay out some cash for the wedding. It just makes the argument that Brandon can't afford a small apartment ring hollow.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9702/02/2021

r97

after taxes, it's about 750 which really isn't a lot extra for an apartment. Since the fiancée isn't a citizen, they can't get paid

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9802/02/2021

here's the article

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 9902/02/2021

SPOILER: Unconfirmed that they end up moving out and get an apartment with roommates. They either aren't making enough an episode, or Brandon really has a lot of bills to pay. I'm sure they'll both end up on OF like the others.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10002/02/2021

Brandon said that he blew all his savings on traveling. He probably also has major credit card debt from that.

I didn't even bother watching on Sunday.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10102/02/2021

I hear that Ryan is trying to sell Stephanie's wedding ring to Natalie.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10202/02/2021

I’ve been seeing clips from Discovery+ and they get nasty, Harris the cousin of Ryan who slept with the cougar Stephanie talks about hitting that p***y.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10302/03/2021

No Andrrrrei pics on that OF Reddit :( damn I want that man to pound me into next year.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10402/03/2021

There was an andrei OF pic on a bed with just a small pillow some of the 90 day gossip IG accounts had all the vids/pics in their stories.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10502/03/2021

You can see Eric’s cock now... not bad

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10602/03/2021

Oh no! The OF has been banned from Reddit.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10702/08/2021

r107

fuck

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10802/12/2021

Here's Paul's pole (and warning nude pic of Karine)

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 10902/14/2021

There's a sex video of Paul and Karine but the pictures above did me in, do not want to see the video

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11002/14/2021

r110

is the video at the same link?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11102/14/2021

r111 links to the video in this thread

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11202/14/2021

r112

thank but how the fuck do you navigate reddit? Oh well...

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11302/14/2021

Eww people paid to see that!?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11402/14/2021

I want to know what we missed, first Stephanie and Ryan were kissing then they go back to the room and he is running away and she is yelling after him. Now she has an excuse to call his cousin for some D since she is thirsty for it.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11502/15/2021

r115 sis needs to get laid BEFORE she hands out the gifts from her suitcase, C'mon lady you're old enough to know better.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11602/16/2021

I guess the sex tapes of Paul and Karine are terrible, I won't click on it to find out. The photos were enough.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11702/18/2021

I didn't think Ryan and Stephanie could get sadder and it did

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11802/22/2021

Steph is both mentally ill and chronically stoned on pills (Xanax?) plus the alcohol turns her into a nut.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 11902/22/2021

r119 Steph also has the speaking voice of an old biddie from a bygone era

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12002/22/2021

Well, I was feeling very sorry for the American men on the show and then Steph showed up and seems to be crazier than the Euro/Russian trash. Are these people for real. Natalie needs to go home or at least put her head in the garbage disposal.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12102/22/2021

I can't imagine her family and business associates seeing how Stephanie is acting. Get some dignity woman! Thankfully for us viewers she has no shame but yikes!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12202/22/2021

Most boring season ever.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12302/22/2021

r123 Stephanie is the only interesting one to me

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12402/22/2021

That guy Mike has worn the exact same expression of boredom and detachment all season. It's extraordinary. Like he's some prize.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12502/22/2021

Most of them are boring and ugly, they have low standards for participants on this show

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12602/22/2021

Stephanie is not only insane but horrible! Why not just keep a menu of young hot guys in Michigan, pay for play? I actually felt sorry for Ryan when she was ready to accuse him of stealing her mother’s ring, that’s how a life can get destroyed really easily. She’s vindictive and nuts.

The elf Brandon, why the fuck did he tell his mom Julia might be pregnant w/o taking a test? He might be as fucked up as his parents.

Zyed Doesn’t.Even.Know. What he’s signed up for yet. Yikes.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12702/23/2021

Is this the worst season ever? Woof.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12802/23/2021

Tarik, Brandon, Jovi, Mike all of them suck and their story lines are boring. The guy in Mexico waiting for his woman was a waste of air time.

Stephanie at least is interesting even though she seems to have a pill problem. I live in her area and it is conservative, I wonder what her friends, family, employees and customers think watching this? Seems like she could find somebody here since she is willing to shell out the money and gifts. A lot of men will overlook the crazy if you have a fit body and long blonde hair like she does.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 12902/23/2021

How could I forget Zaid? He seems like a nice enough person and it is tough to demand he never have children.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13002/23/2021

R129/r130 she also told Zyed he will never be able to divorce her. Wtf isn’t Rebecca on her third or fourth marriage?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13102/23/2021

Why can't we see Pedro NUDE?! He's hot.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13202/23/2021

r132 his personality kills it for me. Mohammed is kind of cute but he looks really thin in the commercials I see for Disovery+. I also wouldn't mind seeing Andrei.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13302/23/2021

Most of the juicy stuff on Discovery+ gets leaked so I am not subscribing. I already watch 90 Day Fiance, The Other Way, and sometimes Sister Wives and that already is too much. I have Netflix and Amazon Prime and HBO/Max so I usually can always find something to watch.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13402/23/2021

Right, R127. She could have a few hot young studs on retainer in the U.S. for much less money. A lot of young straight guys would probably be cool fucking her anyway, especially if she buys them a pair of shoes or an Xbox.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13502/23/2021

r132

agreed! there are tons of pics of the girls but bring on the D

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13602/23/2021

I feel sorry for Zied. Rebecca is a jealous crazy bitch. All of a sudden she has to remind him that it is unacceptable in his culture to accept help from women? What is going to happen when he gets a job and has to work with women his own age? Stephanie is a drug addict, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out tomorrow that she is 70. Who uses the word ‘rubbers’ for condoms?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13702/23/2021

Zied is so different this season. He looks like an average American sorta hipster guy.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13802/23/2021

Rebecca should allow Zied to have a kid via surrogacy. She found a way to get a body makeover, so she should work to find a way to get his dream for a child or two.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 13902/24/2021

[quote]Who uses the word ‘rubbers’ for condoms?

Me.

I use both words, and I know a lot of people who do.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14002/24/2021

Rebecca works in fast food, how is she going to afford a surrogate and also the cost of a child? She doesn’t want to do that mom thing again, you can see how pouty and selfish she is. Zied is going to marry her, wait the three years, become a citizen and divorce her ass. Still *plenty* of time to be a dad.

By the way Mike is a dick and should have left that crazy eyed blonde in Ukraine. He gave her false hope.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14102/24/2021

r141

I think Natalie is the much bigger issue than Mike

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14202/24/2021

Who was the fat girl with daughter, Mae, who went to Morocco and didn't want to eat the food fiance's mother prepared?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14302/24/2021

Rebecca and her whole family are trash.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14402/24/2021

Nicole, r143

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14502/24/2021

Natalie and Mike (plus his cat) seem to genuinely hate each other. I would hang myself in ‘ze voods’ if I had to hear her constant whining about ‘ze ring, ‘ze cold house dat smell bad’ or ‘ze root beer eeez alcohol’.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14602/24/2021

That's why I'm wondering why he even had Natalie come over for the 90 days. Wasn't she just as annoying on the phone?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14702/24/2021

Unpopular opinion, Natalie seems very traditionally feminine and loving, wants to have kids before it's too late. He's just not the right guy, not worthy. I feel bad for her.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14802/24/2021

It's all bullshit for the show. Mike and Natalie got married.

Mike may not be perfect, but what kind of asshole would allow his girlfriend to leave her entire life if he weren't sure he was going to marry her? Of course they got married.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 14902/24/2021

Oh they did? Well now I’m just annoyed that they put us through all that boredom.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15002/24/2021

In the previews Stephanie looks drugged up holding her arms out to Harris when he arrives. What a mess and I am here for it.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15102/24/2021

[quote]Rebecca works in fast food, how is she going to afford a surrogate and also the cost of a child? She doesn’t want to do that mom thing again, you can see how pouty and selfish she is. Zied is going to marry her, wait the three years, become a citizen and divorce her ass. Still *plenty* of time to be a dad.

This woman on another reality show got a free IVF. Her tubes were tieds just like Rebecca, and I'm assuming Becca can do the same. Since, she sought -- for herself -- free plastic surgery.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15202/24/2021

[quote]It's all bullshit for the show. Mike and Natalie got married.

That rumor all came about from that shitty website Soap Dirt. All they were able to show was that Mike and Natalie applied for a marriage license. They never showed evidence that they actually got married.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15302/24/2021

R153, she posted a photo on Instagram recently at Mike’s sisters house. She looks pregnant.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15402/25/2021

They got married in April of 2020, R153. Sad.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15502/25/2021

Rebecca is so controlling, why not marry Zyed before Ramadan then have your dumb Covid infested wedding party afterwards? He seems very sweet and agreeable but she comes across as insecure and needy. After being married to other Muslim men why doesn’t she know some of their religion stuff?

Stephanie just wants a black cock in her bed, Ryan’s cousin Harris (?) the farm worker has hit the jackpot! Horny pill popping American wants to take him home with her just to fuck her. When she started stabbing the balloon, there is no denying she’s a wacko.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15603/02/2021

no one else watched this week but but me?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15703/02/2021

[quote] Rebecca is so controlling, why not marry Zyed before Ramadan then have your dumb Covid infested wedding party afterwards? He seems very sweet and agreeable but she comes across as insecure and needy

It's because she's old.

This is what happens to women as they age. They get very needy and very insecure.

That's why she's with a) A much younger guy, and b) a foreigner.

Because they're the only ones who would put up with this shit.

Same goes for the blonde pill-popping alcoholic mess. She's even MORE toxic than Rebecca.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15803/02/2021

[quote] Who was the fat girl with daughter, Mae, who went to Morocco and didn't want to eat the food fiance's mother prepared?

That was Nicole and Azan. He was just playing her for money.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 15903/02/2021

Why is Tarik with mopey fug Hazel instead of with Minty? They seem much better suited.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16003/02/2021

Totally, R160.

Hazel is a fucking gold-digging cunt.

If he wanted a filipino whore, he might as well have just gone with Minty. Same look, better personality.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16103/02/2021

Tarik is no prize himself. Have you seen his rapping? I think he was basically a sex tourist.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16203/02/2021

R162 he should have come home with the right purchased bride though!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16303/03/2021

Stephanie should’ve been on Intervention instead.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16403/08/2021

She is a mess, big time R164.

There are so many 90 day shows and spin offs so I am not sure where I saw this. Tarek’s brother has knocked up someone who looks like a burn victim. Don’t know their names. Sorry. While he is no prize the girlfriend is downright scary looking.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16503/08/2021

R165 That's old news and Dean's hooking up with a Filipino woman shows his hypocrisy. In that, Dean had concerns about Tarek dating Hazel. Now, Dean's moved over to the Philipines and knocked up his girlfriend.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16603/08/2021

Dean's wife is so homely, even he could have done better.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16703/09/2021

Steph seems to have a case of jungle fever.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16803/09/2021

Steph should just put up a billboard:

Black dick wanted, requirements: you must be alive and wear a condom.

Seriously I don’t think she cares who is attached to it as long as she’s getting it.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 16903/09/2021

I live near her business, I assume you have to make an appointment to see her though. We live in a conservative area and I cannot imagine her family, employees, and business associates seeing her act this way on tv. Although if she is selling magic potions and shots her customers may be a bit loony too.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17003/09/2021

Brandon's mother looks like a ratchet version of Ana Gasteyer to me.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17103/09/2021

Have you all seen what Yara's original face looked like? I don't know why I am surprised. Between her real face and Jovi's mouth I feel for their child.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17203/11/2021

Did you guys see the commercial for the new "Happily Ever After" season? Angela and Mikel, Andrei and Elizabeth, Ronald and what's her name, Asuelu and Kalani - and LOTS of drama. Can't wait!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17303/11/2021

R173 No and double no if it's on Discovery!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17403/12/2021

R173 that line up is like a hate fuck. It’ll feel good but at what cost.

I have discovery plus and dang it truly is scrape the bottom of the barrel tv.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17503/12/2021

I saw nude photos of Stephanie, she has a nice body for her age.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17603/12/2021

I swear stephanie is 72 not 52. I would look at her nudes to determine. Please post r176

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17703/13/2021

Here you go r177, got 6 posts down to Christina's post and click on REVEAL SPOILER. This is a safe site so you don't have to worry about spam

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17803/13/2021

R178 Thank You! the photos were really strange.. acupuncture in her tummy? And the way she smooshed her titties. Just icky...but I guess she's not 70!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 17903/13/2021

R178 her body is way more youthful than her face/demeanor.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18003/14/2021

Harris was sweating bullets when Stephanie's psychic was asking him questions. The psychic is another one telling Stephanie what she wants to hear to stay on the gravy train. I kept the tv on after the show and watched a bit of Sister Wives, that show is so boring I don't know how it stays on air.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18103/15/2021

Are they all spliting up? Will anyone get married? Is it just suspense to get us to keep watching?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18203/15/2021

Angela had weight loss surgery and she looks a lot smaller but photoshop probably helps

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18303/17/2021

Wow what Mike did to Natalie was HARSH! If she really did end up marrying him after that, Sis needs to get some self esteem. Whew.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18403/17/2021

I think Natalie's biological clock is ticking so she is desperate.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18503/19/2021

Stephanie giving Harris $100 for snacks was something.

Nicole (Azan) has a nude picture online and oh my eyes!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18603/22/2021

Rebecca went wedding clothes shopping with Zied in April 2020 & was upset that the fitting room was closed to him. And neither was masked!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18703/22/2021

Amira is so full of shit! I feel sorry for Andrew. She comes off as a lying fame whore. All of her supposed terrible exchanges with him are off camera and never to his face. I think she has instigated much of the bad stuff we have seen on the show. For instance, the trips to Mexico and Serbia. Apparently it was her idea to go to those places, not Andrew’s. She never even wanted to be with him. She asked producers if she could use her K1 to marry another man from America.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18803/22/2021

R187 - yes, and what better place to go shopping for wedding clothes than Target!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 18903/22/2021

R188 - didn't you see the texts he wrote to her? He was mean as hell and told her he didn't care if she came or not. I think he's the asshole here, not her.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19003/22/2021

r190 I agree, Andrew is a gaslighting asshole. Natalie is a nutcase but if Mike wasn't sure he shouldn't have brought her to the U.S. so he comes off as an asshole. Come to think of it so are Brandon and Jovi. This whole cast sucks except for sweet Zied. ;) Although I admit I find Stephanie entertaining, if she wants to get drunk and pay for young guys she is only hurting herself, at least she knew better than to have kids.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19103/22/2021

R190 and R191 = fraus. I’m not saying Andrew is a prince of a guy, I’m simply saying he isn’t as bad as Amira has made him out to be. There is evidence circulating on Reddit that she and her father are fame hungry grifters. She begged Andrew to do 90 Day Fiance because she wants to be some famous influencer. Even Yara and Jovi have called her out for not being truthful about what happened with Andrew and her time in Mexico.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19203/22/2021

Brandon is as nuts as his parents.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19303/22/2021

This season is just a bunch of fuck ups! Zyed is my favorite. Rebecca clutches him every time they go out like she expects a 20 something female to pounce on him .

Mike is a dick! Asking for the ring back after kicking her to the curb!

Amira is better off without passive aggressive Andrew, but she’s no prize either.

Brandon and his family are awful. Sorry your life is going to suck Julia.

Stephanie needs to ship a new belizian up to Michigan every 6 months, kind of like the fresh air fund, they just need to put out and she’ll shower them with fossil watches and pocket money.

Hazel. No.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19403/23/2021

Natalie looked pregnant in her talking head segment. Double chin. She’s usually thin as a pin.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19503/23/2021

R183..definitely shopped...that fat face doesn't go with those skinny photoshopped legs. She still looks like Mama June

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19603/23/2021

She has Mama June's manager r196. I do think her legs were thinner before, she was apple shaped with a big gut.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19703/23/2021

R197 she can weigh 105 lbs and she is still hideous . I'm envious that this pig will end up with more money then I will have in my lifetime

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19803/23/2021

r197 now she will think she is hot shit and treat Michael worse. Mama June's daughter now had weight loss surgery. It ticks me off these lazy asses get free surgeries. Mama June gained a lot of the weight back already so you know they aren't making life changes.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 19903/23/2021

Once they get on the show none of them want to work a regular job again. Look at David & Annie, they made almost $190,000 last year just doing those Cameo things.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20003/23/2021

And David clearly spent it all on food.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20103/23/2021

At least David and Annie are kinda entertaining. The current crop are bores.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20203/23/2021

I’ll add, the saga of David and Annie in Thailand and then LA and Kentucky was one of the best on the show ever.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20303/23/2021

Spoiler: Someone on Reddit bumped into Uncle Beau at a store and he said that Mike and Natalie were broken up already and she lives in Seattle. I’m assuming that they had to get married for her to stay in the country.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20403/23/2021

Well if Mike was faking his “indifferent” act, he is quite the talented thespian. So not into her. It was sad to watch.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20503/23/2021

Mike just wants a woman he can come home to and eat a meal and go to bed with. He needs to find some plain woman who lives by him and doesn't expect much.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20603/24/2021

Mike & Natalie are Ovah!

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20703/24/2021

Mikes ex wife left him for a woman. She is now happily married to the woman.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20803/24/2021

Wow r208 here's the write up:

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 20903/24/2021

r192 I'm not a frau although I do work with a few that I discuss the show with, I hope they are not rubbing off on me. I think it's pretty obvious though that this season's cast sucks.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21003/24/2021

r209 Boo they blurred out the ex wife, I want to see what she looks like. Also I don't think he gained 380 pounds, not exactly great journalism there.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21103/24/2021

Oops it was 340 pounds

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21203/24/2021

She wasn't blurred out for me! The ex looked like Pauley Perrette from NCIS but w/o the gothiness. Natalie had been married 2x before?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21303/24/2021

Good for Mike. Who wants to listen to that voice everyday?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21403/24/2021

r213 it is blurred for me, how are you seeing her? Mike looks like he smells of stale sweat and ass.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21503/24/2021

This is Mike’s ex. She is an influencer. I can’t believe that Natalie called her low class...she seems nice enough.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21603/24/2021

Thank you r216

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21703/24/2021

At first I thought it must be hell for your ex to suddenly get "famous" on a reality show, and now they're digging up YOUR past. But Mike's ex has a YouTube channel, at least, so she's probably milking it.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21803/24/2021

Natalie's new job. A cooking show. She looks like she thinks she will be discovered by Hugh Hefner. It's both pathetic and unintentionally funny.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 21903/24/2021

Ha Ha Italian Pizza, Natalie sure as hell doesn't eat carbs!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22003/24/2021

R219, that is so bizarre! Why is she whispering and eye fucking the camera?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22103/24/2021

I love this, because it's just so accurate!

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22203/24/2021

Well, I imagine foreigners do clamor to be on this show. It is a huge, top-rated, Twitter-trending showcase. TLC better up their game though, this season was gawdawful.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22303/24/2021

I told y'ah Mike and Natalie weren't married. People always want to believe SoapShit.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22403/27/2021

They did marry, r224.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22503/27/2021

Yup they were actually married but the rumor about them having a baby was not true. People like Uncle Beau but he has a long criminal record.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22603/27/2021

God, I hate Michael. What a weak, passive man.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22703/28/2021

I watched season 7 when Natalie and Mike first were on the show (somehow I had missed that season), they were in LOVE! Mike was joyful and hopeful smiling, Natalie was bubbly, lovely and happy.

It makes this season even sadder. I know MARY!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22803/29/2021

No one watched this week's episode?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 22903/29/2021

I fast forwarded most of the episode...I'm just over this cast. I think this has been such a dull season with too many Russian/Ukrainian women. I can't stand Mike and Natalie and they should've broken up when he went to visit her in Ukraine a couple seasons ago...even then the writing was on the wall with those two.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23003/29/2021

Putting aside this boring season, who do we regard as the 90 Day Allstars? I say Danielle and Mohammed, Annie and David, and Angela and Michael. To a lesser extent Nicole and Azan. Their entertainment value is the only reason I can remember all their names.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23103/29/2021

Im rewatching danielle & mohammed (i must have missed their seasons) holy crap that is some crazy shit. Is Danielle “special” or developmentally disabled? Did she really think a guy that looked like mohammed was with her for anything but a green card?

All stars? Jesse and Darcy!!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23203/29/2021

We watched it. I hate Mike. Azan used a TON of hairspray, that part was amazing. His partner (red head)'s arm tatoos are extremely distracting to me (in a a bad way). I've started to wonder if Hazel is slow. Does she think that being bi means that you must be in relationships with both men and women at all times?

Husband mostly agrees with me but was very impressed with Natalie's short-shorts and giant boobs look.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23303/29/2021

R232, there has been speculation online that Danielle is developmentally disabled in some way. I have been watching her on the Discovery+ dating show, and it’s sad to watch. She has a bunch of younger women hanging on her acting like they are friends, just to be on TV. They set her up with normal guys, and she gets rejected. It seems cruel of TLC. As for last nights episode, Zied looked really handsome at his wedding. I hope he is happy with her, but I think that he is really going to regret not having kids someday.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23403/29/2021

Agggggggggg! I mean Zied used a ton of hairspray, not Azan. Sorry if that was racist of me.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23503/29/2021

I missed Stephanie last night but since there was no marriage in the cards for her I assume she didn't fit into the episode. I get a kick out of her mess.

Rebecca looked like a fool in that ill fitting dress and riding a carriage, better she should have waited and done something more dignified but then I guess if she had dignity she wouldn't be on this show.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23603/29/2021

I agree with you r231 but I am now sick of David/Annie.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23703/29/2021

R236 next week is STEPHANIE! oh and Jovi /Yara (yawn)

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23803/30/2021

anyone want to comment on the horror that was Rebecca's wedding dress,I mean foundation garment? Chicks tits were grazing her chin. Her tattoos are just fug.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 23903/30/2021

Fuck you TLC for the last hour being Jovi/Yara. I will never pay for Discovery+

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 24004/04/2021

Next week's tell all looks really good, except for the fact that they are going to be drawing it out over 2 weeks. So glad they are going to be in person!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 24104/04/2021

Natalie and Mike will end up the subject of a ‘Dateline’ episode one day.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 24204/05/2021

Did Mike just feel sorry for Natalie? After dangling marriage for so long why bother giving in on the last day?

Harris and his Baby Mama just won the lottery. I don't blame him for taking her up on the offer. Stephanie is dying to pay for some Belizian dick. He plays the game, does what she wants then starts moving the family over. Once they are all here he can leave her or stay with her and she'll support the whole lot of them. Wild.

I didn't watch Yara's baby story thing do I need to?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 243Last Tuesday at 12:02 PM

R243 you don't really need to watch Yara's baby story. It all went fine. They had a girl and named her something strange. Who knows what her child will turn out to look like, since that is NOT Yara's real face.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 244Last Tuesday at 12:34 PM

R244, they gave the baby a stripper name. Probably after one of Jovi's whores.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 245Last Tuesday at 3:12 PM

r244, That baby has no luck because both her parents are ugly...

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 246Last Thursday at 9:32 AM

[quote] Brandon is such a physical combination of his parents. He can look just like his mother to me, than look just his father. His mother reminds me of someone famous, but I cannot figure out who.

I guess he's more the spitting image of his old man.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 247Last Thursday at 9:52 AM

Yara said on her IG story that jovi has a big dick that’s why she came to the US

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 248Last Thursday at 11:07 AM

R247, yes, he looks so much like both of them. Same thing with Lisa Marie Presley. She looks so much like both parents.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 249Last Thursday at 11:27 AM

r248

hmm... link to post? It doesn't surprise me though

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 250Last Thursday at 12:35 PM

Someone posted Jovi's dick pic on the LPSG 90 Day Fiancé men thread. Not sure if it was real or not. He's uncut.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 251Last Thursday at 11:16 PM

r251

link please

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 252Last Friday at 1:06 AM

I’m so excited for tonight’s tell all! I want to see some fussin and fightin.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 25317 hours ago

I thought it was funny when Grangela wanted to beat some ass on the Tell All but it made a lot of viewers mad. I am just here for the dirt and drama, not here for any love stories.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 25416 hours ago

Great. No Stephanie at the tell-all.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 25515 hours ago

[qupte]Someone posted Jovi's dick pic on the LPSG 90 Day Fiancé men thread. Not sure if it was real or not. He's uncut.

I figured Cajun Jovi would have foreksin. I want to see it.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 25615 hours ago

Natalie looks like shit. Fat. Fake lashes that are way too long. Nothing working for her.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 25714 hours ago

Natalie’s lashes are disturbing. How do they not hurt?

Also, the “happily ever after” promos reek of people faking drama to keep the paychecks coming in.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 25814 hours ago

Boo to no Stephanie/Harris/Ryan

Incel boy walked off and then wanted a ride to his hotel.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 25912 hours ago

God, I can't find it now, but someone put Mike's mother's hairdo on Natalie and said, "two months of Sequim" and called her Trishalie. It was funny.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 26011 hours ago

They were saying last week that Andrew had lost weight, based on his selfies, but obviously NOT!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 26111 hours ago

I can’t believe that Natalie would dare to gain a pound after she bitched constantly about Mike’s weight. Brandon and Julia are children...so immature and trying to gossip about everyone. Julia telling everyone that they just need to go to the gym...the gym doesn’t fix wrinkles. She will figure that shit out in 15 years. I got sick of Tarik trying to judge everyone. Bitch is going to get his ass handed to him next week. Andrew is just mad that he can’t continue to abuse Amira. I hate Rebecca. Her ‘Don’t talk to American women because they are whores’ BS is just her insecurity. I think that he loves her, but he will quickly learn that he can do better (and have kids). She knows this.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 26211 hours ago

I’m more interested in Stephanie’s lawsuit against TLC.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2639 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!