Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

90 Day Fiance - new season 12/06/20

(not Bon) Jovi already bugs. He is a weird cross between Duckie and Tim from 90 Day.

Brandon the farm boy with the smothering mother is doomed.

Mike and Natalie (Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction), I am waiting for her to face off with Uncle Beau.

Zied has lost weight and is looking better, Becky girl you in danger.

Another cougar with a younger man that wasn't on this episode and another couple they didn't show yet.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5001/13/2021

The new cougar looks better than the other show cougars Angela, Jenny, Lisa, Laura. But there has to be something wrong with her.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 112/07/2020

What a boring group

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 212/07/2020

Zied looks better.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 312/07/2020

I forgot about Tarik and the now bisexual Hazel

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 412/07/2020

[quote]The new cougar looks better than the other show cougars Angela, Jenny, Lisa, Laura. But there has to be something wrong with her.

What are you talking about "new cougar"? Do you watch the show?

Rebecca has been on this show before, and they even added old clips for those who missed it.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 512/07/2020

There is a new blonde cougar (have only seen her in the intro) who looks like she actually has money, compared to Rebecca who is seemingly broke! Zied is going to destroy her, hope that the D was worth it.

The VA smother mother of the twink boy is INSANE. The Russian ho rolling up for her baby boy is gonna get knocked up immediately just to piss her off, so she can secure her green card.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 612/08/2020

[quote]What are you talking about "new cougar"? Do you watch the show?

Apparently you don't watch the show yourself because there is a new cougar this season, I was not talking about Rebecca.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 712/08/2020

I appreciate how they tried to make Rebecca’s job seem super prestigious and important.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 812/10/2020

I can't believe how freakin' greedy TLC is by putting the Tell All on a streaming service. WTF!!!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 912/12/2020

R9 I have to PAY for discover Plus? Wtf?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1012/13/2020

I am glad to have a new season. Very tired of the "other way" crowd and their endless boring doings.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1112/13/2020

What’s with this kid and his parents?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1212/13/2020

This season looks like an absolute shit show, and no one will end up married. I can't wait!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1312/13/2020

I bet Brandon has a big cock.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1412/13/2020

Rebecca and all her stuff with Zied on it. A credit card? This is some teenage crush stuff.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1512/13/2020

She must be in so much debt.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1612/13/2020

Zied is like the third Arab husband that Rebecca has imported.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1712/13/2020

She hasn’t imported him yet.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1812/14/2020

Rebecca is B R O K E, is he still involved just for a green card surely he knows that their is no sugar momma money here.

I like Brandon and his Russian!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 1912/14/2020

Rebecca bragging to the salesperson that she is buying a game system for “28 yo fiancé” using a debit card with his picture on it may well be the cringiest thing I’ve seen on 90 day.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2012/15/2020

[quote]Rebecca bragging to the salesperson that she is buying a game system for “28 yo fiancé” using a debit card with his picture on it may well be the cringiest thing I’ve seen on 90 day.

Yes, she said he was 28, but when the show showed Zied's age, they listed it as 27. I guess she thought 28 sounded better than 27, which is only 2 years away from her son's age.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2112/15/2020

God, these ladies do nothing but complain. I would rather marry a Kansas farm girl I think.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2212/20/2020

These Ukrainian/Russian chicks just live to complain. Are any of them ever satisfied? Seems like an exhausting existence for these American men.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2312/21/2020

What a boring season so far.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2412/21/2020

I’m afraid we’ll never top Mohammed and Danielle.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2512/21/2020

"Did you sleep with streepers" is becoming one of my household's favorite lines.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2612/21/2020

r25 "I want my secks!"

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2712/21/2020

Something endearing about Danielle.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2812/21/2020

Din'yell and Mohamit were great TV.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 2912/21/2020

Yara is a total cunt. That baby (and dimwit Jovi) are lucky she miscarried. I hope she and Jovi's mother get into it - Cajun women will literally cut a bitch.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3012/22/2020

I wonder if there was a problem with the new Cougar and they don't have much story for her? They didn't show her the first 2 episodes.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3112/22/2020

this new cougar is a fucking mess

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3212/28/2020

Brandon is such a physical combination of his parents. He can look just like his mother to me, than look just his father. His mother reminds me of someone famous, but I cannot figure out who.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3312/28/2020

R5, New Cougar is Stephanie of the Fountain of Youth. Target is Ryan of the Darker Persuasion.

R23, Who wants to come here from Ukraine to land in a pig farm next to Little Podunk?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3412/28/2020

Op and R6, Henceforth I shall refer to her as "Smother Brandon."

Zied lost weight; Becky found it.

Amira is leaving the Loire Valley (as in, chateau country) for Day-Care Andy?! Mon Dieu!

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3512/28/2020

R33, Here is whom Smother Brandon resembles.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3612/28/2020

People noticed on Reddit that Jovi's apartment appears to be in the same building as the Married at First Sight's cast members this year.

I think Jovi actually lives with his mom, and why wouldn't he if he's rarely home. So, all this nonsense about the furniture in his apartment is just fake. The apartment probably comes furnished and this is all contrived.

Rebecca makes me sad. She recently got liposuction and a tummy tuck. She is so desperate to appear younger that she took a short cut instead of just dieting and learning how to eat right.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3712/28/2020

Julia is apparently already pregnant when the show was filmed, all of this condoms-and-separate-bedrooms stuff is all producer shenanigans.

American girls don't want the pig farmer. Julia is trying to be another Paola, and Brandon/Opie is another schmuck Russ.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3812/28/2020

[quote]Rebecca makes me sad. She recently got liposuction and a tummy tuck. She is so desperate to appear younger that she took a short cut instead of just dieting and learning how to eat right.

This YouTuber roasted Rebecca. I didn't know this about her, and I've been watching the show forever.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 3912/28/2020

So the messy new blonde cougar accidentally slept with the cousin of her 27 year old fiance while in Belize? The fiance doesn't know about it (sure jan) and she's worried he will dump her. I think the cousin and fiance are both in on it to scam money out of her. Are these women insane? Are there NO MEN in the US? Geez if they want to be sugar mommas I'm sure there would be a line of american slacker cute boys with big dicks that would line up.

Does anyone else think she is on pills, she seems way off.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4012/29/2020

I really hate that "pillow talk" show, can't believe these people get paid to watch the episode and make lame comments. They're all really fat now. I guess people like this gimmick?

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4101/03/2021

Saw the teaser 90 days bares all and it was just Brandon and his parents shown. Do you think Julia is knocked up??

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4201/06/2021

Seems like they don’t have much of a storyline for the cast of the new season so they are going all in with Julia and Brandon

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4301/06/2021

R41 Pillow Talk is terrible. Not only are they fat and irrelevant, but they eat gross carbs IN BED the whole time. Repulsive.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4401/06/2021

Loren is quite full of herself on Pillow Talk

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4501/06/2021

R45 Yes, she is, and I remember she was the most annoying person on 90 Day. In fact, she and her husband had to knock on doors to get his friends to come to their wedding, due to them not liking her.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4601/06/2021

I bet Julia is knocked up. I wonder if Brandon has a nice cock

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4701/10/2021

I don't want to think about Brandon's cock. They call him "Elf on a Shelf" on Reddit and that's exactly what he looks like.

by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4801/11/2021

I know this may not be the best thread but I will leave this here... sigh

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 4901/13/2021

Andrei has even worse problems to think about.

Offsite Link
by Every time I think I'm out they pull me back inreply 5001/13/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!