Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Freemasons. A Fraternal Order For Closet Gays...

Or a bunch of Satan worshiping queens, who love cross-dressing for parties filled with , rentboy twinks, while the DJ drops their fave beats by Jay Z and Beyoncé?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60February 13, 2022 3:13 PM

These are the only Freemasons that I care about

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2020 8:39 PM

The Freemasons (and their members in government, law enforcement, etc) are also behind Gangstalking: the covert stalking and harassment of a single individual by groups of people. Up until recently it's been easy to just dismiss victims as crazy, but now more and more people are noticing that they're being harassed in this manner and documenting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2020 8:45 PM

BEYONCE BEYONCE

SHAKIRA SHAKIRA

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2020 9:06 PM

R2, indeed. I wonder how many DLers, other than myself, are or have been TIs(or perps?!).

Gangstalking is a very sadistic practice, where schizophrenic organized stalkers get an opportunity to project their own inferiority and mental illnesses onto the target.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2020 9:14 PM

R4, I'm a TI. I just never discuss it here. I've started to discuss it less & less ANYWHERE online for a variety of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2020 9:18 PM

R5, I know what you mean, it's opening a can of worms, but then again, the opposition doesn't want you speaking up because they can't face exposure and still keep doing what they do. Gangstalking is technically illegal, but difficult to prove.

Thieves don't break into empty houses. Keep in mind that you were chosen because you're better than them, not worse.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2020 9:28 PM

Thank you, R5. It's definitely like opening a can of worms when attempting to discuss this with someone. That's why I don't. And you're so right, all TIs should be documenting and discussing this issue frequently. But as you know, it's hard to know who to trust. And no one wants to let their attackers know what tactics are working & what's not.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2020 9:38 PM

They're NOT twinks.

They are acolytes and apprentices.

ANOINTED acolytes and TRAINED apprentices

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote] Gangstalking is a very sadistic practice, where schizophrenic organized stalkers get an opportunity to project their own inferiority and mental illnesses onto the target.

Datalounge to a T

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2020 9:59 PM

Do the Freemasons still make music?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 4, 2020 10:19 PM

Pt 1

Of course this thread could be bullshit, and as a TI of at least 17 years I know that this is often the case. At any rate, I have something to contribute to the thread as it involves being a Targeted Individual, Freemasons, Law Enforcement, and Voice to Skull.

I live in some God forsaken cow town right where the east coastal states segue into what's known as the Mid West. It's a town of maybe 6500 - used to have a population of 11k years ago, but people are smart to get the hell out when they had the opportunity. Small town equals small minds. My Mother, with whom I reside, is also a TI and for the same length of time. They first went after her all those years ago, and then me of course as well. My God! The things that they have done to us! It started with the rumor campaign/intentional defamation of character to turn the community against us so that when we began publicly complaining about it all, people wouldn't care a bit as they'd been led to believe we deserved it. They rumored that my Mother and I were sexual partners, that we BOTH were pedophiles, that my male dog(s) and I were sexual partners, that we were drug abusers as well as dealers.

None of it true. None of it. This is typical, though, of being a Targeted Individual. Many TIs will tell you that they'd been falsely labeled as being a pedophile in their communities, in addition to other slander. Not many people realize that their local municipal police departments were Federalized years ago after 9/11. This is a significant fact because it gives them right of access to the use of some pretty horrific technology. Yes, even your law enforcement in tiny Mayberry, RFD like towns are FEDS! Why is this happening to innocent people? MONEY - money, money, money, MONEY! Black budgets and Federal funding of programs which need continual justification for the influx of more and more funding. That said, the low level boots on the ground who are stalking you? They're either being paid in gift cards and other non traceable funds, OR they're working of a serious legal criminal charge by doing this. Ain't That America?!! Blah, blah, blah, blah.....

Right. Freemasons, Law Enforcement and Targeted Individuals. I first began documenting my experience as a TI in Spring of 2008, and on that very first page of what has now become a damned VOLUME, I implicated all local law enforcement including state, county, and municipal levels in addition to those working in your legal systems - your Courts. I know my experience. I'm damned smart about THIS shit, here. Okay, I'm just going to tell you about one individual experience though I could sit here and write until Kingdom come.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2020 1:54 PM

Pt 2

I routinely walk my dog past my local police precinct which we all call "the city building." I walk past very early in the morning when I do walk that way with my good boy Boxer, Jackpot. A handful of times prior to the following personal experience, I had happened upon people sitting in their cars working on their smart phones while being parked right in front of the police precinct that early in the morning. Your police department has something akin to a cell phone tower on it's roof and on the side of the building somewhere. Often times, I would see an older man who I came to find out was 78 years old, and this man always seemed to ride past me THAT early in the morning while I walked my dog for about an hour. Two things struck me about his vehicle - a) it was a completely white flat bed truck and b) there is a Freemasons decal on the rear window directly behind the driver's seat - you know where they put the various decals on their cars so that when they get stopped by any member of law enforcement, they get special treatment - indication that "I'm one of you." So I knew that it wasn't just a coincidence when I saw him often THAT early in the morning. Finally, he made his move. I was walking with my dog "uptown" in the town's business district. My dog squatted to relieve himself at the exact moment this man pulled over from the opposite side of the street, parking illegally and just about 15-20 feet from me. He breaks out his smart phone and immediately starts working feverishly on it, pressing buttons, scrolling, pointing it at me. We are only a block away from the police department while this is happening and this is all happening very quickly while I wait for my dog to do his business so that I can pick up after him. We complete that task and walk on toward the corner from our position in the middle of the block. I walk for about 20 seconds before I hear him behind me drive off from where he was illegally parked. He passes me and turns left at the end of the block, and I start running to the end of the block to see where he goes because the police precinct is just over on the next block after making that turn - it's on the corner of a one-way street. I make it to the corner just in time to see that he's driven past the side entrance of the building, turning right into the ally behind it. I then turn left and follow him if only to verify that he's parked his white truck directly behind the police precinct as they have a long single row parking pad right off the alley, and this is where they all park their personal vehicles. So I make it to the end of that block, though I've crossed the street and now the police precinct is right across from me. I cross that street, again with the intention of walking to the rear of the building to verify it is there. I look to my right, however, and I see that he has actually gone down the alley and turned right at the end of the block to make his way to the front of the police precinct on the corner - remember, it rests on the corner of a one-way street. I spot him and begin walking toward him in his truck and I see again that he's working very intently on his cell phone - just to reiterate, he parked illegally on the previous block while my dog was squatting and broke out with his smart phone, finished what he was doing, and then made his way to the front of the police precinct and did the same thing - UNTIL HE LOOKED UP AND SPOTTED ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM AND HIS WHITE TRUCK. And when he did, he damn near jumped out of his skin and he stepped down on his vehicle's accelerator, peeling away from the curb - he was quick to get the fuck out of Dodge. He was parked adjacent to the police precincts cell tower equivalent - they look sort of like snare drums.

I know what he was doing. Do you? This is how Voice to Skull works, and I'll get that momentarily.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2020 1:57 PM

Pt 3

I know of this man, and I've known of him and his home since I was a kid. He lived over a hillside where the forest begins, and many a time my friends and I walked past his home to make our way into the forest just to explore as kids do. He had lived in that house for decades. Now, my brother's in-laws live just below that man's home, and what's more - my brother's stepdaughter loved in the home right along side of his wife's parents, their two homes being separated by only a driveway leading past their two homes and ending at this Freemason's home. Still with me? The freemason's home looks down on the the two homes belonging to my brother's mom/dad in-law and his step daughter - they could all stand in front of their homes and hold a conversation with just a bit of necessary raising of their voices - proximity is close enough for that. Routinely, I also walked past these three homes while walking my dog THAT early in the morning at least 2-4 times per week. I do have alternative routes I take. My brother's step daughter is married to a young man who has a very, very good job working out in the field - think public utilities. He was blessed to score that gig! Pretty young wife and three gorgeous kids with wonderful financial stability. Yet, I had heard it said, and I quote "he talks about killing himself all the time." Remember Voice to Skull. Remember this Freemason and his proximity to their home. Remember what i busted him doing to me.

So what'd I do? I, after seeing the man speed away from the curb, walked home with my dog and brewed a cup of coffee and sat down at my PC to document it. Now, when I document, I do so through and email by typing it in one email account and then sending the finished entry to that email account and another email account belonging to me. If you're a true Targeted Individual, then you know that everything you do online is monitored in real-time OR it is recorded according to your own device/ip address information and accessed later by whomever. In my case, it's law enforcement AND my "neighbors." Your local municipal and county law enforcement agencies have an online internet divisions - folks who monitor online activity, policing the WWW as relates to their own locales. That's not a problem - it's just that most people don't realize this. They are watching me type this now here on DL, and in fact, they have responded to posts I've left on threads here and there. Don't shoot the messenger, dude. They were already here well before I ever started participating a few years ago. They're slick - haha. They do it every now and then just to fuck with me a bit - haha.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2020 1:59 PM

Pt 4

Anyway, so I document about the occurrence with Mr Whitetruck Freemason, and two mornings later I am again out with my dog walking him THAT early. I've taken the route which involves walking up a long hill which leads "uptown" to the business district - again, where the Freemason pulled over and parked illegally and did his thing with his smart phone. What do I see while I'm right in the middle of the hill ascending? I see Mr Whitetruck Freemason driving up the hill and he's being TAILGATED up that hill by a police cruiser, and I mean that cop was ON HIS ASS! I mean if white truck would have suddenly slammed on his breaks, then the cop would have rear-ended him as quick as counting "1...2." What's cop doing? He's got his smart phone positioned in his hands right at the bottom of his police cruiser's steering wheel, feverishly working on it. He's not getting ME - hell they've already got me and they got me ages ago. No. He's getting the Freemason. Getting WHAT, you say? His biosignature. Mr Freemason was getting MY biosignature a few days prior while my dog was squatting. It's a two step process. Apparently, they get your biosignature and then they have to go to the police precinct and finish the process there. OH! Yes, of course. What's the biosignature, you say? It's the electric field emitted by your brain and as unique and singular to YOU as your fingerprints. Everyone's got one. There's an app for it. When they practice Voice to Skull on an individual, they are actually CALLING that person's brain. I.SHIT.YOU.NOT! We are ALL accessible now - that includes YOU! We're all full of heavy metal toxicity which has turned us all into antennas. We can receive AND send, and the days of law enforcement needing to bug your physical whereabouts is LONG, LONG GONE. They're driving many people batshit bonkers using this shit, and driving others to suicide, quite intentionally.

My brother's step daughter's husband? He, who despite having it all, "talks about killing himself all the time?" I would say that based on my own experience with the Freemason and also in a general sense, coupled with my knowledge on the subject - Mr Freemason was working on this poor young man while he slept at night using Voice to Skull. Even though Mr Freemason lived in that house forever, at the age of 78, he MOVED after all this happened. Moved to another house in the same town about ten minutes away by foot. Who moved into Mr Freemason's former 30 plus year residence? Why one of the town cops, of course, who has since left the municipal police department and he has become a county Sheriff's Deputy now. Now, while he was still a city cop, he actually arrested the fucking young CUNT across the street and charged him with drug possession. He arrested him three times before finally getting him, and I just found this out rather recently while looking online at court records - this happened maybe five or six years ago. As I said, my Mother and I have been targeted for over 17 years now. The young asshole he arrested for drug possession? His grandfather lives right around the corner, and he's a former retired city police officer. His Dad? Well, he's worked for years in Washington D.C. He works in National Intelligence. Do you see?

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2020 2:00 PM

Pt 5

PEOPLE ARE BEING THROWN INTO THIS PROGRAM - BEING RED LINED - AS A MEANS OF SETTLING PERSONAL SCORES. And believe me when I tell you that they want all the Targets they can get to be placed on these shit lists for the MONEY involved - the Federal funding. Job security. And so it goes. Yes. It's a hell of a lot bigger than just your local situation.

I'm including the following one hour video for your consideration, and I feel that it certainly would behoove you to give it a watch - perhaps you might break it into two half hour viewings should you not have the hour to spare in one sitting. If you two dudes actually ARE so called Targeted Individuals, then I am glad to have written this post to add to this thread. As I've stated, I'm likely being monitored as I type it. If the post helps even two people, then it's worth writing and I'm only going to copy/paste it to add to my own personal documentation.

This young chick knows her shit! Give her a chance if you care to hear about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2020 2:02 PM

Every cult or (secret) society is build on the premise that a few need to control the masses.

The thing is that we are being raised with the belief that the loss of power of the few over the masses will create doom and chaos, so it's better to not make that happen and help the few to maintain their power over us no matter how oppressive their control is (it's supposedly still better than "living in chaos").

But at the end of the day the truth is that all power comes from within by making deliberate decisions for your own life and choosing your own destiny, your own path and that can't come from listening to the all-powerful few. But doing so would mean you reject the few's power which can only lead to: Chaos.

Chaos = Bad

Living your life the way you want it without asking the powerful few's permission and guidance = bad (because, apparently, that can only mean that you want to live outside normal society's set up standards and that is only reserved for the few who are designated to hold all the power to get away with the most heinous crimes possible).

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2020 2:16 PM

I got love on my mind...

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2020 2:21 PM

Oh, yeah. In relation to the OP's title for this thread - the very first Voice to Skull transmission I ever received happened during the night in Winter of 2009. I always sleep on my stomach, and despite being under two blankets that transmission (a male voice) stated plainly "Now flip over and show me that hard cock." I woke up just in time to hear that much and then nothing. Thermal imaging camera. When that happened, I thought to myself "well that explains why I've been waking up some mornings with my underwear off and lost somewhere in the bedding."

-R15

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2020 2:38 PM

What the actual fuck is going on in here?

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2020 3:54 PM

There's not much closeted about Freemasons. Heartbreak (make me a dancer) is the gayest thing of all time.

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2020 3:56 PM

This thread is like when your San Diego talk radio station is overlapping with the higher powered Tijuana techno one over the border.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2020 4:00 PM

[quote]Why is this happening to innocent people? MONEY - money, money, money, MONEY!

In what way?

Don't just reply, "They have BLACK BUDGETS! Etc."

I want to know how gangstalking YOU brings about revenue for the cabal.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2020 4:14 PM

I love their remixes of Eurythmics’ “Here Comes the Rain Again”., and Alexis Jordan’s “Good Girl”. Great workout music.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2020 4:14 PM

The extended version of their remix of The One by Kylie is sublime.

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2020 4:17 PM

R24, it totally is. I completely forgot about that one. And I call myself a Kylie fan. Lol. Also, the unreleased remix of “Uninvited”, with the original vocal by Alanis Morissette. It’s a little hard to find, but it’s fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2020 4:20 PM

Ok, maybe it’s not as hard to find as I thought. Lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2020 4:23 PM

The reason why it seems like they know your every move is because they keep a constant surveillance spell on TIs. They use alchemy to stalk you everywhere you go, even places without cameras and mics. That makes it really easy for perps to tail the target. They teleport to your location while watching you on surveillance spells.

Then as it gets deeper, they essentially use black magic on your family, friends and coworkers to force them to become informants and betray you for undisclosed reasons without payoff. The family and friends don't really have a choice because they aren't even aware that they have multiple engineers that force them to turn against the TI.

If perps and pernicious Masons couldn't cheat, they'd never win. They're not masterminds, they're a bunch of gay and bi mages with scat fetishes and deep-seated control issues.

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2020 11:45 PM

R27 I see your point, but surely you must agree their Work with Kelly Rowland was a particular highlight?

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2020 11:49 PM

R28, yeah that song “Work” was awesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2020 3:06 AM

Stuart Swerdlow! Missed ya, pal!

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2020 3:38 AM

R19

See the link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2020 4:37 AM

A guy lives in a small town, and is so shocked to see the same people around town that he thinks he's being gangstalked!

Schizophrenic logic at its best.

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2020 7:05 AM

I'm getting a severe case of Déjà Vu.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2020 9:30 AM

R32. You've got his ip address and device info. You know where he is. Send him a little jolt or something else just for fun - just once. haha

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2020 10:57 AM

What is the financial gain in terrorizing a gay man for over 17 years?

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2020 12:33 PM

Wow. Some people have been watching too much Mr Robot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2020 12:42 PM

OP here.

OK, well this has evolved into an unexpected response, as I thought it was a great way to open up a comical conversation about all of the cross dressing pedophiles, and closeted queens in the photo depicting them and then President Hoover, in front of the White House, under the cover of Freemasonry.

And for those of us who know our American history, in all of its detailed glory, also know that Hoover and his friends were INDEED and FACTUALLY known to be closeted gay men who weren’t always into partying with their closeted, gay, age appropriate and legally adult male peers, as much as they were into sodomizing BOYS, who were residents of the orphanages they patronized via charitable donations. in exchange for unsupervised and unmitigated physical access to these boys, at their cross dressing parties.

ALL FACTS. NO CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT OR LIES DETECTED.

Little did I know that Freemasons were the inspiration used by L. Ron Hubbard and what would later evolve to Scientology, our at sea on naval vessels!!!

Any one have any literature or media proving this Freemason gangstalking practice?

Not that I don’t believe the possibility of this, but I’d love to learn more about via research I can review.

Oh, and if any Freemason wants to gang-stalk me, PLEASE BE HOT AND FUNNY, because I’m bored as fuck.

TIA!

I mean, even hardcore conservatives like Clint Eastwood are telling Hoover true story, so I’m not the first or the last to point out the hysteria and HYPOCRISY that was propagated by this closeted, pedo-transvestite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2020 6:19 PM

I made a HUGE BOO BOO, and conflated J. Edgar Hoover with Herbert Hoover.

Sorry!!

My sincere apologies and totally my careless mistake.

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2020 6:33 PM

Hmmm.

Maybe this allegation is what makes the Freemasons so secretive and why they target individuals who know something about it?

I mean, Scientology is literally a tax exempt organization which uses slave labor of children’s d adults and allegedly holds Shelly Miscaviage captive somewhere, so this isn’t totally off the table or impossible as alleged by these two men interviewed in the links below, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2020 7:14 PM

Interesting quote & allegations at link: 👇🏽

“ But Morgan was more than the vagabond he appeared to be. He had also managed to infiltrate the secret society of freemasons and was threatening to publish a book exposing the powerful organization’s tactics. As a result of his plan, the local Masons began harassing Morgan, hoping to stop the publication of the exposé.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2020 7:43 PM

The DeMolay (Junior Freemasons, basically) chapter in my town folded back in the 80s when their Mason sponsors were discovered to be a bunch of chomos. A kid was killed by one of the elder Masons in a hookup gone wrong. A high school friend was in DeMolay and would tell me about all the sex (with older men) he was having, which skeeved me out.

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2020 7:53 PM

I didn’t mean to cause you any trouble...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2020 7:55 PM

R41 One could even say the Freemasons were given a Green Light.

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2020 7:57 PM

R43 I thought they were uninvited!

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2020 8:36 PM

This whole thread is giving me serious déjà vu.

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2020 8:53 PM

I was molested

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2020 9:10 PM

Who are this Freemasons group? What kind of music do they make?

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2020 10:03 PM

"I made a HUGE BOO BOO, and conflated J. Edgar Hoover with Herbert Hoover."

Oh come on, OP! Let's have some fun, and see if we can convince the schizophrenic who posted here the J. Edgar and Herbert are the SAME PERSON, who deliberately crashed the US economy to drive right-thinking people like his granddad and small town into poverty, and who created the FBI to keep tabs on his family through the generations.

by Anonymousreply 48December 7, 2020 12:42 AM

Man, I honestly did not know that these Freemason peeps were a centuries old legacy club of exclusivity, featuring chomps or what are also known as the Short Eyes. I thought that was a down low dead American Presidents or FBI in the age of Hoover thingie, & was posting this as a lark thread.

But it appears that these fuckers are known to be sex pests who like targeting kids and/ or underage twinks and the occasional manly man! And they’re pretty prolific in these practices in certain townships across the pond!

What is the free (mason) world coming to?

I’m appalled and shocked that a bunch of men gathering secretly in aprons, velvet hats and ostentatiously TACKY jewelry, while jumping over swords in skirts they call kilts and knee high socks are up to these alleged nefarious deeds!!!

Shame on them!

by Anonymousreply 49December 7, 2020 12:44 AM

R49, I don’t know any Freemasons, anyone in the Hoover family tree, or schizophrenics, and honey, I certainly don’t know YOU.

by Anonymousreply 50December 7, 2020 12:49 AM

This is the perfect DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 51December 7, 2020 7:00 AM

[quote] Miss OP, who made a genuine mistake w/Confusing the 2 Hoover dudes

It happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2020 7:01 PM

I don't know about this nutty TI stuff, maybe some level of the Masonic organization has ties to that sort of shit.

But I can tell you I knew a lot of Masons growing up, and they were boring old farts. They were probably white supremacists and definitely almost all conservative, but for the most part, it was a social group for old fat white guys with pleated pants to go hang out with other old fat white dudes.

I can tell you that DeMolay, the Masonic sponsored group for teenage boys, is indeed populated with many adult leaders who are closeted men. That could be a whole thread in and of itself.

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2020 7:13 PM

The act of denying the existence of gangstalking, mass surveillance, community mobbing, TIs and organized harassment corresponds with two specific circles of Hell in Dante's Inferno.

It has nothing to do with schizophrenia on behalf of the TI. If anything, the schizophrenic party is that of the assailants, most of whom don't even know the target, but are willing to follow them around and make irritating gestures all day and all night regardless, and for little to nothing in return. Perps are stupid, expendable tools...as are the losers that spread disinfo and insists that there is no such thing as a TI, or that all TIs are suffering from delusion disorders.

Enjoy your 8th and 9th Circle, traitorous frauds and victim-blamers.

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2021 9:45 PM

The only Freemason I knew was a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2021 9:47 PM

Thank you for that post, R54. I agree completely with everything you wrote.

by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2021 9:56 PM

So are any Freemasons OPENLY gay? I know of one ( and no, I'm not a Freemason). It seems that the only indication that is ever given of being a Freemason is the little sticker/decal they're given to place on the rear windshield of their vehicles which seemingly states "Look! I'm a Freemason, but we won't talk about it."

by Anonymousreply 57February 13, 2022 12:21 PM

Is it just men who do these little secret clubs and weird societies? To get away from their wives and have homoerotic fulfilment, I imagine. The women were too busy.

by Anonymousreply 58February 13, 2022 12:29 PM

Like Christianity, freemasonry is fast withering on the vine, but is still strong in some quarters, like the British police. Several recent police commissioners worked hard to try and break the connection -- I'm not sure how successfully. There was an official investigation done with the report full of weasel writing: basically saying they were a force, but it was difficult to determine how much they'd influenced particular police cases. But there was a slew of scandals which Dr Google will enlighten you on.

by Anonymousreply 59February 13, 2022 12:29 PM

I once walked past a local Freemason Lodge to find a USED condom had been placed around the doorknob/lever. To be fair re the potential culprit, there IS a bar located just next door to the lodge. Was someone sending a message?

by Anonymousreply 60February 13, 2022 3:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!