Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Erika Jayne and Grifter Husband Accused of Stealing Millions from Plane Crash Fund

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437March 3, 2021 2:03 AM

A Slut and an Old fart grifting happily together.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2020 10:29 PM

Can she bring her glam squad to prison with her

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2020 10:36 PM

I remember her bragging a few years back that her glam squad cost $40K a month. In the beginning she was real showy with what she had. Not so much lately. Now we know why. Imagine the RHOBH girls are flying this around on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2020 10:49 PM

I knew that divorce was a scam to hide his assets!!

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2020 10:51 PM

I hope the next couple to go down in flames out in Beverly Hills is Dorito and that stud of hers, PK.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2020 10:51 PM

not shocked, she gives off bad energy....PUT EM IN JAIL !!!!

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2020 11:11 PM

She will be the head bitch in charge in a woman’s prison. She gives off sociopath energy.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2020 11:14 PM

The man is 81. She was gonna work him till he dropped. I guess he won't be able to bankroll any Erika Jayne "World Tours" anymore. You know she didn't make any money from them.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2020 11:49 PM

hope she winds up on hore st

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2020 11:56 PM

I really hope the music video for xxpensive is played in court as evidence and she is asked to explain it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2020 12:07 AM

You think they'll do time like The Giudices?

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2020 12:10 AM

They should play "How Many Fucks" in court. When it comes to the widows and orphans of the plane crash... "How many fucks do I give? None. Not one. Zero. Zero. Zero."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2020 12:14 AM

They really might as well just put RHOBH out of its misery. The entire cast, except Harry Hamlin, is involved in lawsuits. Mauricio with that $32M fraud case, Dorit and her hubby might be under the impression their lives are headed back to Beverly Hills, but Captain IRS might be waiting in the wings to give them a new 6 x 8 studio space with a limited view. It's ovah.

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2020 12:18 AM

Yes. When is someone in the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office going to look at how Dorit and PK are handling their finances in the US. They owe a million dollars in unpaid taxes, their home is financed through “partners” not a mortgage it was reported when purchased, they have one law suit after another. Why were they able to close on their new home a few months ago owing $1 million dollar in back taxes to the state of California and the federal government. Is the government going to keep allowing them not to pay their taxes in the United States but still own cars, businesses and houses here by having sham partners purchase them in their name but then PK and Dorit take over sham ownership so they avoid the tax liens. Nice scam PK and Dorit. These two never stop grifting. Tom and Erika win though. The widows and orphans facet of their crime tops it all.

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2020 12:22 AM

And now Kyle and Kathy Richards and Dorit all have Covid.

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2020 12:24 AM

More Velma than Roxie, r7?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2020 12:24 AM

Holy shit. I just read the complaint and it sounds damning as fuck. He and Erika are pieces of shit. That was an enlightening read.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2020 12:26 AM

What would Erin Brockovich say?!

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2020 12:27 AM

[quote]I knew that divorce was a scam to hide his assets!!

Good hide them, no one wants to see that!

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2020 12:34 AM

Finally she makes it to Broadway. First Covid hits. And now it's all going to hell in a jail cell for Roxie.

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2020 12:35 AM

She's gonna have to find someone else to pat that old puss of hers. The girl's almost 50.

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2020 12:36 AM

Melissa and her hubby are next. But something tells me he would enjoy prison.

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2020 12:44 AM

He is GAY!!! She is a BEARD!! It's not DIFFICULT.

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2020 2:45 AM

I've never heard that, R23. You may be right. I had him pegged for a dirty old man that enjoyed having his whore in house for convenience.

And there's something about Erika's whole demeanor that tells me that she enjoys a variety of BIG Black & Latin Cocks on the side. I'm almost certain of it without having any facts. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2020 2:52 AM

My opinion? They're both gay. Erika definitely gives off dyke vibes. Can you imagine Erika going from playing an inmate on B'way to actually being one? The irony!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2020 10:25 AM

One of Erika's last tweets before the news. The last one was pushing her song Xxpen$ive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 3, 2020 11:21 AM

Erika posted another twitter pic after the news broke. She's in a black dress with the caption "High Drama." People responding with things like: "Girl, hide the Chagall."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2020 11:30 AM

Yet another reason why reality TV needs to be banned.

by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2020 11:46 AM

Throw gasoline on both and burn them in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 29December 3, 2020 12:31 PM

There’s no question this is one of the more lurid headlines of the Housewives. Stealing tens of millions from widows and orphans of an airplane crash? If they have proof of that, oh boy.

by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2020 12:48 PM

Hi this is Denise Roberts and I find all of this so very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2020 12:52 PM

But I'm high and I forgot my actual name.

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2020 12:53 PM

Hi, I’m Doris Roberts and I’m confused. Also dead.

by Anonymousreply 33December 3, 2020 12:56 PM

This and that lady with seven kids coming out as a lesbian on the same day? OC is striving for relevance.

by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2020 12:56 PM

Goodness, I hope this doesn't stop her from singing the lead in Tosca next year at La Scala.

by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2020 1:29 PM

We DL bitches knew this divorce was a scam from the start! Put us on the jury!

by Anonymousreply 36December 3, 2020 2:44 PM

She gave an interview that says it costs her $40,000 a month to keep up her Erika Jayne image for RHOBH. Now this grifter and her hubby are flat broke.

Looks like it's back to the stripper pole in Jersey for Erika. Good luck getting coin at your age, hunty!

by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2020 2:46 PM

These couples always look the same: the wife like a retarded sex doll and the husband like something that crawled out of holiday mother’s ass a century ago.

by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2020 2:56 PM

Let’s try this again:

These couples always look the same: the wife like a retarded sex doll and the husband like something that crawled out of his mother’s ass a century ago.

by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2020 2:58 PM

I wonder if the gals on the RHoBH will be banned from alluding to this.

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2020 3:04 PM

I...kind of liked "holiday mother"...R39...

by Anonymousreply 41December 3, 2020 3:22 PM

R41 After reading it again, I thought the same!

by Anonymousreply 42December 3, 2020 3:23 PM

R42 Me, too!

by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2020 3:25 PM

The BH housewives are the most fake of all and the producers are completely enabling them. The show needs a complete overhaul.

by Anonymousreply 44December 3, 2020 3:28 PM

When backed into a corner, she pulled that "my son is a cop and you don't know what I go through" shit. Total sociopath playbook move.

by Anonymousreply 45December 3, 2020 3:35 PM

All of the juicy shit about Kyle, Rinna, Erika, Dorit is never even covered on the show. The past couple of seasons have been about targeting another housewife (LVP, Denise Richards) to deflect from their own shit. They should’ve been fired along with Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 46December 3, 2020 3:42 PM

She should be fired from the show. She doesn’t contribute anything anyway.

by Anonymousreply 47December 3, 2020 5:30 PM

Women who don't trust other women are not to be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2020 5:31 PM

If she is fired from RHoBH, that may be the last income those grifters have.

by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2020 5:34 PM

I’m looking forward to her new single “It’s Litigious 2 Be Me”.

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2020 6:00 PM

I can’t wait to see what she wears at her trial!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2020 7:55 PM

Fired??? Hahahah Bravo will milk their for all it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2020 8:32 PM

What happens to her cast of fairies that make up her glam squad. Do they get repo’ed by the bank? Does Rinna buy them off her at 50 cents on the dollar ?

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2020 9:15 PM

Rinna doesn’t know Erika now.

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2020 9:42 PM

R53 They'll get deposed, that's for sure. Won't that be fun?

by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2020 11:36 PM

Watching those old whores on RHOBH reminds me of the California state slogan: By age 30, our women have more plastic in them than your Honda.

by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2020 12:45 AM

She's fat.

by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2020 1:06 AM

All these women are losers.

by Anonymousreply 58December 4, 2020 1:55 AM

R58 Thanks for stopping by, Mrs. Vanderpump.

by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2020 2:02 AM

him bein gay would make it all make sense, as she is like a tranny.... hope they do major time for keepin them poor victims $$$$

FIRE HER NOW

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2020 2:25 AM

Not understanding how a divorce is going to help hide assets. If anything, seems like divorce proceedings would help to inventory assets. Also they would lose whatever spousal privilege they had being married.

Erika's looks are hit and miss. She stays in shape. She does look very, very high maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2020 2:47 AM

I don't think the Girardis expected the shit to hit the fan like this R61. But yeah, for a lawyer, he's pretty stupid. Unless they've got a numbered account in Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 62December 4, 2020 2:55 AM

Erika looks a little more like 50 when she's photographed in natural light. But still -- good work with fillers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 4, 2020 2:58 AM

They make the Giudice’s look like saints.

by Anonymousreply 64December 4, 2020 3:05 AM

screams jail time....hope she shows her bald spot in the clink....she not tht purdy w/o glam squad. trust.

by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2020 4:25 AM

That choreography queen she works with is the stuff of nightmares. Big fake lips.

by Anonymousreply 66December 4, 2020 2:00 PM

The only remark Erika has made since the story broke is to put up a photo of herself on twitter (who else?) in a couture dress with the caption "High Drama." #NoShame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 4, 2020 5:33 PM

How the fuck am I supposed to pay for my lip fillers now?

by Anonymousreply 68December 4, 2020 5:37 PM

Interesting when another Housewife can make Teresa G look good. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 69December 4, 2020 5:41 PM

#NoShame indeed. Hussy!

by Anonymousreply 70December 4, 2020 6:03 PM

Isn't it funny how all of these Real Housewives start off the show looking rich and fabulous with perfect lives, and then by season 2 or 3 the cracks start showing in their marriages and finances revealingl a house of cards.

I guess it takes a certain kind of famewhore with questionable morals to appear on a show like this, so it shouldn't be shocking when their skeletons start falling out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 71December 4, 2020 6:18 PM

Her son is hot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 4, 2020 6:22 PM

She wouldn’t have a career without gay men. She found a weakness of many gay men - women singers/divas - and milked it for all it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 73December 4, 2020 6:32 PM

When she was just staring her Erika Jayne routine, she performed at the Houston Gay Pride festival.

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2020 6:34 PM

^^^starting

by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2020 6:35 PM

R73. She doesn’t have much of a career WITH gay men. She’s a wannabe. Remember Brooke Hogan? No one else does either.

by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2020 6:37 PM

I only knew about her before RHOBH because some gays on a pop music forum were stanning her and promoting her. And a gay dancer I was following was dancing to her music.

by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2020 6:44 PM

WE are eager to see her felonious ass in the slammer with the other hwife who is bein sued alot. she wears her fake CC stuff alot, and her hair is baldy.

by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2020 8:08 PM

Her son could billy club me with his big, fat, hairy dick.

by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2020 8:41 PM

R78 LOL

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2020 8:54 PM

She seems like a survivalist sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 81December 6, 2020 12:12 AM

Why her want to look like a tranny?

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2020 12:28 AM

she brings her hubby cute gay boys??

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2020 3:35 AM

Hell yeah!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2020 12:59 PM

Is there some kind of a clamp down on news of the Greedy Girardis and their felonious behavior? Since the initial breaking news there has been nothing on any of the usual gossip sites and news outlets.

by Anonymousreply 85December 7, 2020 3:03 PM

That because the whole cast has Covid now and that trumps grifting orphans and widows.

by Anonymousreply 86December 7, 2020 5:36 PM

Ex-housewife Dana(the one with the $25k sunglasses) posted on social media that Erika is a dominatrix and frequents LA sex clubs. Tom is apparently a sub. That makes perfect sense when you consider Erika's dominating energy and persona. She makes Tom pay for her career and upkeep as part of their S&M lifestyle. I bet gay men are involved in the whole erotic lifestyle as well.

She also had an affair with a very powerful married A-lister whom she met at a sex club. I'm assuming he also likes to be dominated. I would be money that she's fucked Mauricio, too, as he seems to be into kinky sex outside of his marriage.

It's also come out that when Denise revealed that she wasn't the only BH cast member who had slept with Brandi, she was talking referring to Kim Richards. Kim and Brandi had a 3-way with some guy.

by Anonymousreply 87December 7, 2020 8:50 PM

Ew R87. I mean okay I can totally see Erika in a dom outfit, and I love the idea of Mauricio being a sub, but Kim Richards in a three-way? Barf! I think Denise Richards is more embarrassed by the fact that, according to Brandi, she comes on to women as a macho bulldagger instead of a sweet submissive lipstick lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 7, 2020 8:56 PM

erika is nasty, pity the fools who pay for her to beat them. waste of good $$$$

by Anonymousreply 89December 8, 2020 8:22 PM

I really hope Bravo fires her ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 90December 8, 2020 11:26 PM

Erika is a "Rich" woman who likes to play dress up. Nothing more!

by Anonymousreply 91December 9, 2020 1:10 AM

I do it for the money, hunty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 9, 2020 4:18 AM

her star is crashing every second....pure scum.

by Anonymousreply 93December 9, 2020 12:45 PM

R93 Don't you actually have to *be* a star before your star can crash, though?

by Anonymousreply 94December 9, 2020 1:40 PM

I’ve never liked her. Hollow, cold, tacky, a waste.

by Anonymousreply 95December 9, 2020 2:08 PM

I knew there was something really off about her after she viciously went after Eileen Davidson in that one episode (they were in Hong Kong maybe?) when Eileen brought up her cop son. It was like Erika was possessed by a demon or something. It was frightening.

by Anonymousreply 96December 9, 2020 2:18 PM

Erika has massive rage issues. The other housewives argue and cry but she is like an exploding pressure cooker.

by Anonymousreply 97December 9, 2020 5:23 PM

I used to know a life long friend of one of Tom’s children. The rumor was (even about seven or eight years ago) that his trophy wife was extremely difficult and causing him financial issues. I do not believe that his children are very fond of her.

by Anonymousreply 98December 9, 2020 5:45 PM

R98 I don't think you need to be an insider to know that Erika is difficult and causing financial issues.

by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2020 5:46 PM

I remember that trip to Hong Kong where Erika went all Linda Blair "your mother sucks cock in hell" on poor Eileen Davidson who had given her a spot on her soap opera. It was really odd how her voice changed and she came apart so quickly. It's amazing how far old men will go to please their trophy wives. My father's 4th wife was no trophy but she was 20 years younger, my age. He gave her all his money, a home in AZ and cars, etc. Yet, when he was dying in hospice in NY where they had an apartment, she didn't come back. His friends had to beg her, and finally order her, to return because he wouldn't go. She showed up for like the last five minutes, he died, and she took off on the next flight for the ranch and horses he'd bought her.

by Anonymousreply 100December 9, 2020 7:53 PM

She was so mad at Denise Richards last season for having the gall to not be loud and slutty around her kids the way she is around her girlfriends.

Only Erika is allowed to act the Southern trophy wife around Tom and differently around people her own age.

by Anonymousreply 101December 9, 2020 8:03 PM

R100 Your father sounds like he was a damn fool.

Just plain stupid!

by Anonymousreply 102December 9, 2020 10:20 PM

Erika was terrible in Chicago. Total amateur. Even Christie Brinkley was better.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2020 10:40 PM

Erika is a loser. But her son is hot.

by Anonymousreply 104December 9, 2020 11:02 PM

Erika couldn’t even raise her son. It seems like some Southern gothic Blanche DuBois tragedy, she probably tried to seduce on his 15th birthday. I can’t stand her why is she always allowed back? I still can’t fucking believe Brandi is not allowed full diamond. She’s been the only life in this fucking show. The others don’t think they really have to do much at all! Denise with jowels a solid fucking 15yrs after she became an acting joke with no roles?

by Anonymousreply 105December 10, 2020 6:09 AM

R105 Who raised Erika's son?

by Anonymousreply 106December 10, 2020 11:08 AM

Is it wrong that I always just assume and automatically accept everyone who is cast on any reality show falls into the category of "grifter"?

The battle cry of all reality show contestants, which made its way into the psyches of Millennials, is "BUT I REALLY WANT IT." As a Gen Xer, this is a typical protest of children in a store moments before getting swatted on the bum by a frustrated parent. To the nect generation, it's a bold, noble exclamation made by young adults who are asserting their natural rights to entitlement, to be given it (whatever it is at the time), because they want it.

Confessional: "Why do I deserve to beat everyone else? Because I really want this! I've wanted it for as long as I've watched the show, since I was 10 years old!"

Erika is a Gen Xer, too, and her husband is, what, from the Gilded Age? Not sure how they came to such a mindset.

by Anonymousreply 107December 10, 2020 11:18 AM

R96

Eileen wasn’t even talking about her son. She was using a figure of speech.

by Anonymousreply 108December 10, 2020 11:19 AM

How many fucks do I give?

by Anonymousreply 109December 10, 2020 11:20 AM

Do you think she’ll be fired from RHOBH or will they try to use this publicity in their favor to get more viewers? I think a lot of people won’t watch and will boycott the show because of Erika. But I don’t think they’ll care.

by Anonymousreply 110December 10, 2020 11:50 AM

Why would she be fired? Any kind of scandal is 'earned media'/free publicity for a reality show. As long as she doesn't implicate the production or producers, she'll probably get a raise. Bravo has capitalized on suicide (Russell Armstrong), prison sentences (Apollo, the Giudices), allegations of faking serious illness (Lyme, cancer) and at least to me the RHOBH seemed to worked pretty damned hard to drive Kim Richards to a tragic death for the sake of a TV storyline. The more criminal their casts are, the more talk show appearances they can get their casts onto, the more magazine and blog rumors they get, and that translates to ratings.

by Anonymousreply 111December 10, 2020 11:55 AM

R110 If they've kept felon Teresa on RHONJ all these years, they'll keep Erika.

by Anonymousreply 112December 10, 2020 11:56 AM

What’s this about her bringing home young pretty gay boys for the old man?

by Anonymousreply 113December 10, 2020 12:10 PM

So true R111 !!! And very well put. However, if Erika has an ounce of pride, which is debatable, she would resign under the circumstances of embezzling the settlement money from widows and orphans from a plane crash in order that Erika will have the funds to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on haute couture and glam squads that she flies around the world with her to performances she also pays for.

PS In what world is her son "hot?"

by Anonymousreply 114December 10, 2020 2:02 PM

R112. Except Teresa didn’t cheat widows and children out of money just to pay her glam squad. RHOBH will keep Erika around if she’s willing to open up and use her legal troubles as a storyline but she’d be a bigger fool if she did that.

by Anonymousreply 115December 10, 2020 5:41 PM

A few months ago Bravo repeated the season where Taylor implied that Russell was abusive. This was a few months before he killed himself. It was painful to watch and I wondered why Bravo would continue to air any episodes with Russell. Very poor taste.

by Anonymousreply 116December 10, 2020 5:56 PM

Bravo has no taste. And it's always the same story. Remember the birthday party Taylor threw for her kid? It was an embarrassment. Tay Tay was the most transparent of the HWs in her naked desire to to in from BH adjacent to the flats below Wilshire.

[quote]RHOBH will keep Erika around if she’s willing to open up and use her legal troubles as a storyline

Which will never happen. Erika def seems like the type of whore who took a portion of the $$ her sad little husband gave her each month and stuck it away somewhere safe. I remember when they had her mother on the show and that woman was rough. And also abusive. So I don't think Mom got anything. It's all there in Switzerland waiting for Erika to fly in (commercial) and grab it.

by Anonymousreply 117December 10, 2020 8:22 PM

to to = to move up

by Anonymousreply 118December 10, 2020 8:23 PM

Erika comes from humble beginnings, and isn't the type to want to go back to it. I'm sure she has secret checking and savings accounts somewhere.

If she's smart, she has a generous secret stash of $$$ somewhere. Just like Melania Trump probably does. But Melania is better positioned now, especially since she's about to become a former first lady. There's a lot of money potentially on the horizon, but Melania is also no Michelle or Hillary etc.

I'm sure Erika has money put up somewhere. She'd be dumb not to.

by Anonymousreply 119December 10, 2020 8:34 PM

Most of the women on rhobh have escort backgrounds. Same with selling sunset. They’re all skanky.

by Anonymousreply 120December 10, 2020 8:38 PM

Reality TV is Garbage! Glad I don't watch to much of it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 121December 10, 2020 8:48 PM

R106 The dad raised the hoe’s son!

by Anonymousreply 122December 11, 2020 4:41 AM

[Quote]It's all there in Switzerland waiting for Erika to fly in (commercial) and grab it.

Stop with this nonsense. Swiss banking laws have changed. Grifters and criminals are putting their money in other places. Have been for years.

by Anonymousreply 123December 11, 2020 7:01 AM

the theatre was a third full at best when Erika was in Chicago.....she was a shitbag.

by Anonymousreply 124December 11, 2020 8:41 AM

How much did Andy Cohen know and when did he know it?

by Anonymousreply 125December 11, 2020 9:03 AM

I don't know why Andy Cohen would know about someone's personal financial crimes. That seems like a stretch. There are plenty of reasons to despise Andy Cohen without pretending he has the werewithal to be involved in a cast member's family embezzlement schemes. He's really too self-involved and vapid for that. But he certainly will play it up for personal attention given any opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 126December 11, 2020 10:27 AM

Will Meryl appear on his show to promote The Prom.....prob not huh. Was a bit shocked to see her on Corden's show , but he was her co star after all. Was shocked at the super think hair on top of her head when she leaned forward to show off her knitting needles....ye gads. I found her terrific in The Prom.

by Anonymousreply 127December 11, 2020 1:24 PM

Bergen and Wiest were on WWHL to promote the HBO MAX movie they made with Streep. No Meryl and it would have been easy for her to Zoom in.

by Anonymousreply 128December 11, 2020 1:56 PM

Trump voters?

by Anonymousreply 129December 11, 2020 2:25 PM

Threads like this are so depressing. I wish you people would stop watching reality television and do something to develop your minds. The pathetic state of the nation is partly due to fascination with garbage like this.

by Anonymousreply 130December 11, 2020 3:16 PM

It’s amazing that the HW shows continue to film DURING A PANDEMIC while a few of the women have contracted COVID. Totally irresponsible.

by Anonymousreply 131December 11, 2020 3:18 PM

Bravo wants to keep producing content, and those house wives want those paychecks.

It all comes down to money just like everything else does.

by Anonymousreply 132December 11, 2020 8:03 PM

[Quote]I wish you people would stop watching reality television and do something to develop your minds.

I wish you'd stop posting on reality show threads and do something to develop your mind.

by Anonymousreply 133December 11, 2020 8:18 PM

R133 But that poster is right though.

by Anonymousreply 134December 11, 2020 8:41 PM

No R134 that poster is a bore and a condescending asshole who probably irritates the one friend he's managed to keep.

by Anonymousreply 135December 11, 2020 11:50 PM

Holy shit- Erika's husband is going to go to jail for the rest of his life..

The guy is now claiming "incompetence"- they are going to pull some bullshit dementia card-

Sounds like this guy is the Madoff of lawyers....

Will Erika remain unscathed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 14, 2020 9:43 PM

The firm has 15K- only 15,000!!!! In its Operating account-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 14, 2020 9:51 PM

^ paywalled. Cut and paste svp.

by Anonymousreply 138December 14, 2020 11:35 PM

Erika won't be charged.

by Anonymousreply 139December 15, 2020 2:44 AM

When will they be forced to sell their assets and move into a condo?

by Anonymousreply 140December 15, 2020 3:04 AM

It's ironic that Kim Richards turned out to be the most upstanding member of that cast. She's been honest about her issues since day one and has never put on a fake facade like the other women. I would trust Kim over any of them.

by Anonymousreply 141December 15, 2020 3:29 AM

I agree about Kim. She may be a fuck up but at least what you see is what you get. I’d trust her over the rest of these plastic grifters any day.

by Anonymousreply 142December 15, 2020 4:43 AM

Kim couldn't disguise her foibles for 100M.

by Anonymousreply 143December 15, 2020 4:50 AM

[quote] It's ironic that Kim Richards turned out to be the most upstanding member of that cast. She's been honest about her issues since day one and has never put on a fake facade like the other women. I would trust Kim over any of them.

Kim was dishonest most of the time about being sober. She was obviously rarely sober. I would agree that her house always seemed to be the most modest of all the HWs. IMO, she was plain unpleasant and had a mean streak.

by Anonymousreply 144December 15, 2020 6:10 AM

These housewives always seem to be living on the edge financially, and then they get exposed and all they're shit gets put on front street for the entire viewing public to see.

I would never want to be on one of these tacky reality shows. They are all fake grifters living lives of smoke and mirrors, no thank you!

by Anonymousreply 145December 15, 2020 6:29 AM

And a pitbull

by Anonymousreply 146December 15, 2020 6:36 AM

Sounds like another fake "Rich" couple on reality TV. How do these people pull that off? Being fake "rich," they make it look so good and luxurious.

I guess you have to at least have enough money to play with and be able to finance enough of a lifestyle to look like your rich. But ultimately, your just living on the edge financially.

by Anonymousreply 147December 15, 2020 6:41 AM

My electricity went out! So my alarm clock didn't go off! So I overslept! And it's dark in here and I couldn't see! And I couldn't get ready! But I'm almost there! I know I'm hours late but there are reasons!

by Anonymousreply 148December 15, 2020 7:00 AM

Any attorney working outside human rights or environmental law is scum. This is so utterly egregious that this mofo should hang in the public square.

by Anonymousreply 149December 15, 2020 7:23 AM

I used to work for a company that sold advertising to lawyers, and Tom Girardi was one of a handful of attorneys who were always a thorn in our side. We'd have to violate our in-house rules to appease him or give up on advertising ideas because he signaled a desire to essentially ruin the entire concept with his self-promotion. One idea was to sell an ad that was basic legal advice from a lawyer (what to do when you're facing a lawsuit). It was floated to Girardi, and he said he wanted to use the ad to promote his law firm. The idea was scrapped.

by Anonymousreply 150December 15, 2020 7:40 AM

Now Tom is supposedly hospitalized according to the NY Post. Sorry I’m having trouble linking the article.

by Anonymousreply 151December 15, 2020 3:17 PM

[quote]Kim was dishonest most of the time about being sober. She was obviously rarely sober. I would agree that her house always seemed to be the most modest of all the HWs.

I'd drink too if my own sister and her sleazy husband stole my house right from underneath me. And her house was the most modest because her house was stolen.

by Anonymousreply 152December 15, 2020 3:35 PM

R152 Thanks for visiting DL, Kim.

by Anonymousreply 153December 15, 2020 3:50 PM

So Erika's husband is hospitalized with a "serious illness." How convenient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 16, 2020 12:50 AM

It’s happening to the right bitch. I hope Erika has to work at Trader Joe’s.

by Anonymousreply 155December 16, 2020 1:19 AM

What’s wrong with working at Trader Joe’s?

by Anonymousreply 156December 16, 2020 1:22 AM

What a fuckfest. Erika still has her hillbilly mama to condole her and the son so she'll be fine But for Tom its ovah.

by Anonymousreply 157December 16, 2020 1:25 AM

Her glam squad's gonna have to go and get real jobs now.

by Anonymousreply 158December 16, 2020 1:26 AM

^Industrial spackle and paint experience is always needed.

by Anonymousreply 159December 16, 2020 1:35 AM

[QUOTE] So Erika's husband is hospitalized with a "serious illness." How convenient.

WOW - she really is following the Anna Nicole playbook here

by Anonymousreply 160December 16, 2020 1:36 AM

She was arrogant and nasty but believable as a Dominatrix.

by Anonymousreply 161December 16, 2020 1:38 AM

I thought for sure he had at least $400 million dollars in the bank. When she first joined the show, they seemed really rich with that big ass house and the private jets and her having an expensive glam squad.

I guess it just smoke and mirrors!

by Anonymousreply 162December 16, 2020 3:11 AM

Zoom trial from the hospital bed

Fuck him

by Anonymousreply 163December 16, 2020 3:55 AM

I had a feeling it was smoke and mirrors with that couple. I saw one of her "music videos" and the production looked so cheap. There was an episode where Bethenny (Kyle's friend in real life) and Erika meet. I think Bethenny was jealous of Erika (looks-wise) and did comment about how cheap the video looked.

I don't understand how Lisa V and Ken are so rich. From a couple of restaurants? Has to be something else.

by Anonymousreply 164December 16, 2020 4:09 AM

I’m not a Bethenny fan but I can’t imagine she would be jealous of Erika who lacks beauty, brains and wit. But she does have big tits.

by Anonymousreply 165December 16, 2020 4:22 AM

Girardi must have joined a jet-sharing service where you pay a much less expensive price than owning.

by Anonymousreply 166December 16, 2020 12:02 PM

R165 Bethenny's jealous of anyone who gets more attention than she does.

by Anonymousreply 167December 16, 2020 12:12 PM

I was impressed when Erika talked about the two jets her husband 'owned.'. And the house is lovely.

2 million isn't hard to pull together when one has an asset like that property so it must be maxed out already with loans

The entire affair is shocking and trashy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 168December 16, 2020 8:07 PM

It's my belief that this show is a last ditch effort for cash for these trashy folk, "how can we monetize our lifestyle and dig ourself out of debt before the wolves come to the door?" "You'll be the next Bethany and we'll be saved!"

by Anonymousreply 169December 16, 2020 8:35 PM

Unlikeable, miserable, brittle, do nothing bitch. Kept on the show way too long.

by Anonymousreply 170December 16, 2020 8:51 PM

What an ironic twist that he will be going after her Bravo paycheck in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 171December 16, 2020 8:53 PM

I'm surprised that the other Housewives haven't mentioned anything about Erika going to sex clubs in LA. I'm sure they've all heard about it. They do seem to be afraid of her, so maybe that's why they haven't said anything.

by Anonymousreply 172December 16, 2020 8:57 PM

Many of the HWs use the show as a last ditch effort to save their lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 173December 16, 2020 9:09 PM

[quote]I'm surprised that the other Housewives haven't mentioned anything about Erika going to sex clubs in LA.

Most of these women have so many skeletons in their closets, they try to stick to "what happened on the show" fake controversies.

Most of them were escorts.

by Anonymousreply 174December 16, 2020 9:20 PM

How typical of braindead reality TV. that what is even remotely interesting about these awful and trashy people is exactly what is kept offscreen. It would make much more arresting programming to watch these untalented and insipid people (try to) maintain luxuriously tacky lifestyles through manipulating the publicity machine,, generalized grifting, and con games. Very 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 175December 16, 2020 9:34 PM

Giradi must have the Sicilian flu.

by Anonymousreply 176December 16, 2020 9:38 PM

How the mighty have fallen. Selling her clothes online?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 18, 2020 4:51 PM

Read this article- I think Erika is in TROUBLE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 19, 2020 12:51 AM

Now THIS would make interesting tv. Denise must be laughing.

by Anonymousreply 179December 19, 2020 2:21 AM

Yes, the producers and cast suck for focusing on bullshit knowing damn well more shit was actually happening that they refused to cover. The storylines have been awful on the show and it doesn’t have to be that way. Much more interesting stuff is happening that they just won’t show.

by Anonymousreply 180December 19, 2020 2:27 AM

R178 Erika, you in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 181December 19, 2020 11:20 AM

Now it’s just getting hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 19, 2020 11:48 AM

So we're supposed to simultaneously believe Tom is suffering from dementia and is seriously ill while fucking women all over Beverly Hills?

Okay, Erika. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 183December 19, 2020 12:00 PM

I’ll bet it’s been decades since that old goat has climbed on top of a broad.

by Anonymousreply 184December 19, 2020 12:04 PM

If he was getting it on the side he was paying for it.

by Anonymousreply 185December 19, 2020 12:14 PM

Grifters gonna grift.

Why be surprised?

by Anonymousreply 186December 19, 2020 12:18 PM

Can you NOT see Erika on the floor of her (now the court's) Pasadena mansion at this very moment?

Frantically, breathlessly- trying to reach the glam squad- headed by that pat the puss guy with the fish lips?

Her hair is lank and bedraggled. The color, now a yellow more than blonde. Maybe even creme brûlée, like Dionne's?

A veneer just fell off her front tooth revealing a hillbilly tooth...

She is leaving a message for him now-

"But I CAN pay you guys!!! We are friends!!!

And all she has in her purse are 10 McDonalds Gift Certificates from Halloween, circa 1989.

by Anonymousreply 187December 19, 2020 12:55 PM

Her recent Instagram posts are filled with nasty comments. Some of them are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 188December 19, 2020 2:27 PM

As if one look at her wouldn't tell you all you need to know. Hey-seuss

by Anonymousreply 189December 19, 2020 2:32 PM

Holy shit R188, You were not kidding. 1/2 of her comments are BAD.

This is one of them:

(Sing it to the melody of Winter Wonderland)

Sirens ring are you listening? In the snow, cuffs are glistening...a beautiful site, happy tonight, walking in a BH county jail.

by Anonymousreply 190December 19, 2020 3:05 PM

[quote]Yes, the producers and cast suck for focusing on bullshit knowing damn well more shit was actually happening that they refused to cover.

Like Kyle and Mauricio's marriage hanging on by a thread, while he cheats on her every chance he gets. And the fact that Dorit and PK are even bigger grifters than the Girardis. And the fact that Lisa and Harry and their daughter are all mentally ill.

LVP was wise to leave the show, because I've always felt that she and Ken were into some shady business deals of their own. The restaurant and bar business is full of sketchy characters.

by Anonymousreply 191December 19, 2020 3:57 PM

R191- I will bet you $100.00 right now that LVP returns to this garbage dump next season. (Not the one filming now) She recently said she "misses" it. lol Her restaurants are toast. VP Rules is near toast or will not return for 1-2 years in some other form. She'll be back after this upcoming season (and I now have a feeling that Erika is 100% FIRED after the current filming season- if this stuff is proven remotely true).

by Anonymousreply 192December 19, 2020 4:02 PM

If I were a law enforcement official or state prosecutor in any jurisdiction where a Bravo personality lives, I'd begin looking for my career-making case pronto.

by Anonymousreply 193December 19, 2020 4:05 PM

Her maiden name is [bold]Chahoy[/bold].

Rhymes with "ahoy" ?

by Anonymousreply 194December 19, 2020 4:19 PM

Maybe the cop son she's always blubbering about can save her from the burning building that's her life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 19, 2020 4:25 PM

R191 LVP and Ken, definitely surrounds themselves with shady people. Remember Cedric and Muhammad Hadid? Two very shady assholes.

But than I guess we all have Some shady people in our lives.

by Anonymousreply 196December 19, 2020 4:30 PM

Her brand is materialism, ostentatious greed and sociopathy. This is hardly a surprised. She married a rich corpse and then pursued a reality TV 'career.'

"Elevator, elevator gettin' me high

Tryin' to hit my level but ya can't even try

Diamonds & Chardonnay

See you next Tuesday

Number ones, yeah, number ones

Yeah I got eight

So everyone, yeah, everyone

Can suck on my dick

You play Monopoly, I play the real thing

Ten, nine, eight, seven

Six, five, four, three, two

One, none

How many fucks do I give?"

by Anonymousreply 197December 19, 2020 4:32 PM

[quote] LVP and Ken, definitely surrounds themselves with shady people. Remember Cedric and Muhammad Hadid? Two very shady assholes.

The funny thing is that you assume that Lisa and Ken are not shady. They made their fortune in London and Los Angeles nightlife and live in a gaudy postmodern palace with swans and miniature horses. And they have had falling outs with all the shady parasites with whom they've been associated. Why assume their innocence given the company they keep and their proud displays of greed?

by Anonymousreply 198December 19, 2020 4:36 PM

R197 Really successful Actresses pretty much lead the same lives, the only difference is their "lifestyles" are not the center of their careers. Major Stars tend to live the way people like Erika does behind closed doors and not post glamour shotsbof their "lifestyles" all over there Instagrams the way tacky reality "stars" do. Their at least not ostentatious about it anyway.

I'd never want to be a reality star, because once you start showcasing your "lifestyle" all over television and social media. You have to be able to keep that up, because the public becomes hooked and you may not always be in a position to do so, because your not really what you say you are financially.

Real Stars do it the right way, because a lot of them are genuinely wealthy, and tend to live a more under the radar life. Just in extreme extravagance that they "earned" but from public view and not putting it all out for the public to speculate about.

People like Jennifer Lopez may be a little different though.

by Anonymousreply 199December 19, 2020 4:43 PM

R198 I didn't assume anything about them, I do think their shady. I was just pointing out the company they've publicly kept over the years they've been in the public eye. I'm not a fan of any of these people.

Anyone who wants to do reality TV in my opinion, has shakey morals. Reality TV is garbage, I don't even watch much of it anymore and I'm glad I don't.

by Anonymousreply 200December 19, 2020 4:46 PM

So, I guess she wasn't lying about Tom's side pieces. Damn!

So, what is her next move? Come out as a lesbian like the OC married breeder woman with too many kids?

by Anonymousreply 201December 19, 2020 4:53 PM

That's all Erika ever wanted was material rewards..she is an empty chasm of a person.

by Anonymousreply 202December 19, 2020 4:57 PM

How many fucks do I give? How many fuck do I give? Yes, I know that you've got a lot of shit. How many fucks do I give?

Diamonds and chardonnay, maybe you're a little bit gay. Baby, that'll serve you well while you're rotting in a jail cell.

How many fucks do I give? You've been getting off on fame while the other half lives: Paycheck to paycheck, feeding their kids trash, can't afford food that doesn't give 'em a rash.

Erika, Erika, goin' to jail. Here I am saying 'What the hell.' Erika, Erika, do I care? Better find a girlfriend burly in that jail cuz

How many fucks do I give? How many fucks do I give? Whatcha gonna look like without lashes and wigs, girl? Whatcha gonna feel like with black eyes (not shadow)? How many fucks do I give?

Zero, bitch, none. You took the money, now take it on the chin.

by Anonymousreply 203December 19, 2020 5:15 PM

If the allegations at R178 are true, Erika is going to prison for YEARS. This is far worse than the Guidices.

by Anonymousreply 204December 19, 2020 7:54 PM

I still can't believe that they hired her to star in Chicago on Broadway. Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope!

I don't think her husband Tom even went to see her in it, which tells you everything you need to know right there.

by Anonymousreply 205December 19, 2020 7:59 PM

R205 Kelsey Grammer went to Broadway to get away from Camille and fuck a new floozie, and Erika's husband sent her to Broadway to give him space to fuck a new floozie. Broadway has become the adultery accomplice of the Bravo husbands.

by Anonymousreply 206December 19, 2020 8:02 PM

R204- I know. I was making the same comparison in my mind. The Theresa/Erika comparison.

And I have to say- Theresa is supposedly pretty kind to fans and people in general. And let's face it- she is dumb as a box of rocks. Completely guilty of her charges, mind you.

Now Erika? I have yet to read a KIND thing about her. She sounds like a complete CUNT behind the scenes. Nasty, nasty, nasty to "normal people". And she is NOT dumb. This bitch is cunning.

I enjoyed her on the show, but my vibe is that this shit is all true. I think it will hinge on this shell company/LLC shit. She knows.

And that plane crash was horrific- both Lion Air and the Ethiopian Airlines crash. Shame on Tom and his firm- allegedly.. And allegedly, Erika.

It would actually be nice if this wasn't true. But it looks BAD.

by Anonymousreply 207December 19, 2020 8:05 PM

If the allegations made agains Girardi are even remotely true, he is very likely to be disbarred. Fucking around with client funds is typically guaranteed disbarment.

by Anonymousreply 208December 19, 2020 8:45 PM

R208 He's 81. He shouldn't be working anyway. He's got more than what he needs to live on.

by Anonymousreply 209December 19, 2020 8:51 PM

[quote]Broadway has become the adultery accomplice of the Bravo husbands.

I'm booking Kyle for a 6-month run in CATS.

by Anonymousreply 210December 19, 2020 8:53 PM

Off Off OFF Broadway, Maurice!

by Anonymousreply 211December 19, 2020 9:00 PM

If a man wants to cheat on his wife and then break up with her, all he has to do is to wait for her to sneeze and then tell her she used up her sick card.

by Anonymousreply 212December 19, 2020 9:12 PM

A few days ago, I checked the Girardi Keese (law firm) website and was surprised to find only a handful of attorneys listed. I just checked and the website is down.

I think the heyday of those huge PI (personal injury) settlements was a long time ago. Maybe he made tons of money back then and never adjusted his lifestyle as the market changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 19, 2020 9:25 PM

Little Miss Cunt Nancy Drew R213! You SURE are on the case, aren't you? You little CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle, why won't you answer the PHONE!!!(We aren't even that close, but bullshit rules)

by Anonymousreply 214December 19, 2020 11:36 PM

R205 On last season's RHOBH finale, Erika said Tom was all set to come see her in "Chicago" in New York when the pandemic hit. The show closed down, so he never got to see her.

COVID gave him a lucky break.

by Anonymousreply 215December 20, 2020 12:03 AM

Erika was on broadway for 3 mos. Tom couldn’t make it to nyc in Jan or Feb? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 216December 20, 2020 1:00 AM

I found her bluntness to be grating. I also thought it was weird she considered herself to be some kind of pop star when obviously she finances all her own CDs, shows, etc...... kind of the equivalent of a self published author.

by Anonymousreply 217December 20, 2020 2:16 AM

When will we hear from the grown Girardi children? I can’t imagine his children were thrilled when their 60something father married a former stripper. He’s 81 now and out of money for the old folks home. Will any of his children forgive him and take him in?

by Anonymousreply 218December 20, 2020 12:52 PM

He's not broke; he's got plenty of money stashed away. Count on it.

by Anonymousreply 219December 20, 2020 1:09 PM

R219, doesn’t one have to travel to that country to access those funds? Or have a US financial institution willing to accept those funds? I see an O. Henry storyline here. All the riches in the world but no way to get them.

by Anonymousreply 220December 20, 2020 1:20 PM

It seems like these "housewives" always get caught up in some fraud shit. Always on television front'in.

When will they learn?

by Anonymousreply 221December 20, 2020 2:43 PM

Watch Rinna back away from that bitch like lightning. Denise must be regretting her decision to leave right now.

by Anonymousreply 222December 20, 2020 3:17 PM

I wonder what is going to become of the huge house that (belongs) to Tom if everything goes to hell?

That house is 10K sq ft by the way.

by Anonymousreply 223December 20, 2020 3:27 PM

R222- Nailed both.

by Anonymousreply 224December 20, 2020 3:30 PM

She spends way more money on music that she pulls in. I don’t know a single song of hers. That can’t be good for business.

This tale is as old as time itself. A fool and their money are soon parted.

by Anonymousreply 225December 20, 2020 4:13 PM

This just in-

Dorit is having a one night only event on 12/22 at the glorious 4 star Doo Doo De Pee Pee which she just redecorated with lemons.

All proceeds go towards Erika's defense.

No masks required and you must bring your own alcohol and food. There will be a raffle of Dorit's old Balenciaga Running Sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 226December 20, 2020 4:18 PM

I'll be honest--I never saw any episode of the Real Housewives franchise until last year. When I first saw Erika Jayne, I thought "that's really interesting they would cast a drag queen as Rinna's BFF". I was shocked when I learned she was actually female! All the makeup and flamboyant costumes were just too much.

by Anonymousreply 227December 20, 2020 6:07 PM

Has Erika Jayne’s co-author Brian Moylan commented on this scandal?

by Anonymousreply 228December 20, 2020 6:25 PM

Amateurs

by Anonymousreply 229December 20, 2020 6:33 PM

Man of the year 2017.

Are these his daughters?

by Anonymousreply 230December 20, 2020 6:43 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231December 20, 2020 6:46 PM

Ha ha Karma for Erika for not crediting the instagrammer that created the pink lady meme a couple of months back. She such a total bitch to that fan.

Erika absolutely knew about her husband’s scamming. She can sing for the ladies in jail next.

by Anonymousreply 232December 21, 2020 12:52 AM

Maybe she will turn State's Witness and rat her husband out in exchange for immunity?

Unless one of the other housewives gets there first - -

by Anonymousreply 233December 21, 2020 1:13 AM

Her son must hate her.

by Anonymousreply 234December 21, 2020 3:29 AM

It's ironic that Miss Erika, who's supposedly so proud of her law enforcement son, chose to break the law herself.

by Anonymousreply 235December 21, 2020 3:39 AM

The fact that they stole from plane crash victims is sickening. As punishment, Erika must be denied all cosmetic products, surgeries and designer clothes.

by Anonymousreply 236December 21, 2020 4:01 AM

This is what happens when you try to keep up with people like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, but don't have the funds to do it.

She reminds me of Kim, especially with the glam squad talk. Everyone wants to be kim. But kim has $700 million in the bank. The life Erika want's to live takes serious $$$ and it doesn't look like she have it anymore. This is going to get really ugly for her, she has a lifestyle she wants to maintain and may not be able to much longer.

Bunch of posers on television!

by Anonymousreply 237December 21, 2020 4:08 AM

r228 Brian is a terrible person. He would have no problem with the fact that Erika probably paid him (for his stupid book) with money stolen from the families of plane crash victims.

by Anonymousreply 238December 21, 2020 4:39 AM

They will lose every penny and spend many years in prison.

by Anonymousreply 239December 21, 2020 4:46 AM

^^ Rich people, let alone lawyers, rarely go to prison... so I'm not so sure about that.

by Anonymousreply 240December 21, 2020 6:05 AM

Erika was the downturn of the show. No reality or disclosure just complete storylines over nothing with crisis point being Erika “embarrassed” or having her “feelings hurt” when Dorit teased her about going commando. And let’s not forget Erika’s nauseating first season where she aggressively defended head case Yolanda’s Lyme diagnosis. The two women had zero friendship chemistry and the forced loyalty was creepy.

by Anonymousreply 241December 21, 2020 6:07 AM

Erika was cold without being interesting. Unless you find D-list divas interesting.

by Anonymousreply 242December 21, 2020 6:35 AM

I haven't watched a RH show yet but saw a clip of Erika visiting the Vogue offices and thought she was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 243December 21, 2020 6:47 AM

Her personality always reminded me of some tough, hard bitten hooker. Which, in essence, she is.

by Anonymousreply 244December 21, 2020 6:48 AM

R243 She’s hardly ever like that.

by Anonymousreply 245December 21, 2020 6:48 AM

R243, most of the time she sits there with severe resting bitchface and anyone who dares question her or doubt her.

by Anonymousreply 246December 21, 2020 6:52 AM

She was def the witch bitch of the show with the soul of a hooker vampire.

She will do 3 yrs and then some...

by Anonymousreply 247December 21, 2020 8:43 AM

They are all scum.

by Anonymousreply 248December 21, 2020 12:18 PM

These shows are tailor-made for grifters. Everyone on these shows is working overtime to sell us on the fantasy of their fabulous lives so that, once the hook is lodged, they can sell their wine, CBD, shitty singles, whatever.

I prominently included CBD in that list because, while a fan of the real CBD products, the vast majority of CBD lines have been shown to contain little to no actual CBD. What a metaphor for the Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 249December 21, 2020 12:47 PM

CBD?

by Anonymousreply 250December 21, 2020 1:10 PM

Cunts Bite Dick

by Anonymousreply 251December 21, 2020 1:51 PM

No pics of Erika visiting Tom in hospital?

by Anonymousreply 252December 21, 2020 3:31 PM

[quote]R223 I wonder what is going to become of the huge house that (belongs) to Tom if everything goes to hell? That house is 10K sq ft by the way.

Property titles can be held by a Trust Fund or an LLC, which have different entities than an individual person. You can set up a million of them.

(Laws in your state may vary.)

by Anonymousreply 253December 21, 2020 4:57 PM

I suspect that Tom goes to jail for the remainder of his life.

I think Erika's defense (when they find out how much money was funneled to her shell companies/LLC's) is that she had no idea that the money was stolen from clients who were entitled to it- Which MAY work- I don't think she had shit to do with the inner workings of Tom's firm...

Am I missing something here where she is concerned? She is such a bitch to underlings from what I hear- so I am not feeling much sympathy for her.

I don't think she will be culpable if he moved (tom) money off shore-- It will all be on him.

by Anonymousreply 254December 21, 2020 11:23 PM

R254 And she'll gladly throw him under the bus to save herself.

by Anonymousreply 255December 21, 2020 11:24 PM

[quote]r254 I don't think she will be culpable if he moved (tom) money off shore--

The money may be closer to home... stored in her implants.

Let’s see her talk her way out of THAT!

by Anonymousreply 256December 21, 2020 11:34 PM

Erika “embarrassed” with her feeling hurt for being called out over leaving the beach house for a motel. Then the crisis point of the story... She didn’t want to “bleed” all over Teddi’s sheets. Dun dun dun!!! It’s been about as fun as watching paint dry having this cunt on the show.

by Anonymousreply 257December 21, 2020 11:53 PM

her employees call her la cuntess behind her back, she is loved by no one cept shop keepers...

by Anonymousreply 258December 22, 2020 3:45 AM

R258, really? I mean, I'm not surprised, but really?

by Anonymousreply 259December 22, 2020 4:29 AM

I like Erika,she's seems fun.

by Anonymousreply 260December 22, 2020 6:06 AM

Not sure if I believe any of this, they're getting a bump wrap.

by Anonymousreply 261December 22, 2020 6:11 AM

So when will her Pussy and Asshole photos leak?

Tom's too?

by Anonymousreply 262December 22, 2020 6:16 AM

Dull and withholding. Even with a million tacky disco gays gyrating underneath. Disco Tina gays like her?

by Anonymousreply 263December 22, 2020 6:48 AM

I’m watching the season where Dorit trolls her about the panties, also Lisa Rinna about Xanax smoothie lol.

by Anonymousreply 264December 22, 2020 6:55 AM

I knew that bitch was a low life grifter....her hubby looks pervy .

by Anonymousreply 265December 22, 2020 7:26 AM

Tom's suits were never tailored which made me wonder about both of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266December 22, 2020 7:37 AM

I’m sure the parents of the entire cast wish birth control was retroactive

by Anonymousreply 267December 22, 2020 10:33 AM

[quote]they're getting a bump wrap.

"Bump wrap," seriously?

by Anonymousreply 268December 22, 2020 11:10 AM

r268, back off, it's a doggy dog world.

by Anonymousreply 269December 22, 2020 12:08 PM

R269 For all in tents and purposes, she's right.

by Anonymousreply 270December 22, 2020 12:10 PM

I knew she was a felonious bitch !!

by Anonymousreply 271December 22, 2020 12:12 PM

Erika’s big storyline... her mother was hard on her! She thinks it could be why she’s a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 272December 22, 2020 5:26 PM

Has anyone else read Erika’s book? I read it when it was released and found her arrogant and entitled.

by Anonymousreply 273December 22, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote]R270 For all in tents and purposes, she's right.

But she’s merely perpetrating a stereotype!

by Anonymousreply 274December 22, 2020 5:41 PM

quote]R273 Has anyone else read Erika’s book?

I guess she wasn’t able to buy 100% rave reader reviews at amazon

[italic]”If you enjoy reading the same thing over and over again, this was a good read.”[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 275December 22, 2020 5:55 PM

What could Erika possibly have to say in a book? That she took money?

by Anonymousreply 276December 22, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote]R268 “Bump wrap," seriously? — There should be an IQ test to post here.

I furrowed my brow, thinking maybe that was a new marketing term - like, a fake story planted to “bump” someone’s name in the news.

PR FIRM ASSOCIATE: “The Girardis were feeling neglected, but we gave them the Bump Wrap with the embezzlement fiction leak, and now they’re happy with the headlines again.

by Anonymousreply 277December 22, 2020 6:10 PM

R217---Erika is the new Angelyne

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 22, 2020 6:11 PM

[quote]r270 For all in tents and purposes, she's right.

Please educate yourself. The correct term is ‘for all in tents and porpoises.’

by Anonymousreply 279December 22, 2020 6:14 PM

Oh, R279, it is just an unindented space. Probably autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 280December 22, 2020 6:17 PM

That is a pigment of your imagination.

by Anonymousreply 281December 22, 2020 6:24 PM

Erika would never DWAYNE to set FOOT in a Target!

by Anonymousreply 282December 22, 2020 7:46 PM

Dorit was really the best addition to BH.

by Anonymousreply 283December 23, 2020 12:04 AM

^^^Said no one, ever

by Anonymousreply 284December 23, 2020 12:07 AM

Will Erika do gay-for-pay next?

by Anonymousreply 285December 23, 2020 12:07 AM

Can she lick her nips?

by Anonymousreply 286December 23, 2020 12:12 AM

Y'all need to stop heeing and hawing about her.

by Anonymousreply 287December 23, 2020 1:24 AM

When is she going to start her own YouTube channel?

That could be fun!

by Anonymousreply 288December 23, 2020 1:49 AM

Gay for pay lol. Well she’s still bleeding (she tried to shame tedi with the fact) so she’s just a supple young girl.

by Anonymousreply 289December 23, 2020 3:38 AM

her onlyfans will contain footage of her old hubby eating her kooter out...

by Anonymousreply 290December 23, 2020 4:43 AM

Her elaborate musical “career” all makes so much more sense now. it was all just a front for laundering $ her husband skimmed.

by Anonymousreply 291December 23, 2020 4:12 PM

I bet some of her gay crew have slept with Tom.

by Anonymousreply 292December 23, 2020 4:34 PM

The L.A. Times say Tom funneled over 20 mil. from his law firm’s accounts to [bold]EJ Global LLC[/bold], the company set up for Erika’s performing career.

Apparently not all his associates were fans:

[quote] The Italian American Lawyers Assn.'s annual “Supreme Court Night” was normally a tasteful affair, with attorneys and judges gathering in a Biltmore Hotel ballroom for an orchestra performance and remarks by California’s justices.

[quote] Then there was 2011. Girardi, the association president that year, announced a special treat for the audience: A screening of his wife’s latest music video. For the next four and a half minutes, the justices watched with the rest of the crowd as a scantily clad Jayne gyrated on screen.

[quote] The Metropolitan News-Enterprise, L.A.’s century-old legal newspaper, termed the event “a fiasco.”

[quote] ]”Set at a smoke-filled party, the video, if I’m correctly advised, includes a woman partyer pouring liquor on a man’s bare chest and lapping it up,” wrote newspaper editor Roger Grace. Judges were “absolutely beside themselves,” Grace recalled in a recent interview.

[quote] Some of her husband’s lawyer and judge friends rolled their eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 23, 2020 10:01 PM

20mil into Erika’s performing career??!!!! Damn.

by Anonymousreply 294December 24, 2020 6:14 AM

I think the issue in question is, was all that money used to fund her career, or was there ways they could personally draw on it once it was protected under that LLC umbrella.

by Anonymousreply 295December 24, 2020 6:47 AM

I love this, she always makes sure she helps her own people. That's the way it's supposed to be. Give back to your community.

Always help your own!

by Anonymousreply 296December 24, 2020 7:00 AM

Is there a federal investigation or are they just being sued?

by Anonymousreply 297December 24, 2020 7:04 AM

Helps her own people? Wtf does that even mean in this context? Go smoke sum Tina. U must be one of her fans. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 298December 24, 2020 8:06 AM

If there is a god they will both do hard time.

Sorry assed thieves !

by Anonymousreply 299December 24, 2020 9:05 AM

Vincent “The Chin” Gigante feigned dementia for 30 years to avoid trial for being a mob boss. Expect Tom to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 300December 24, 2020 9:16 AM

[quote] 20mil into Erika’s performing career??!!!! Damn.

It was clearly a risk worth taking.

by Anonymousreply 301December 24, 2020 4:41 PM

I do think it's so funny how all the women were so insistent that Lisa vanderpump was "the dark cloud" over all of them but that was just projection BS. Somewhere out there, Lisa Vanderpump is smiling.

by Anonymousreply 302December 24, 2020 4:44 PM

No, dear/R302. Lisa Vanderpump is still a manipulative, Machiavellian cunt of the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 303December 24, 2020 4:46 PM

R303, I odn't think so. I have read so much about how Vanderpump is so "Machiavellian" but I'm not convinced. The other women are just dumb. Let's face it--the women on Beverly Hills would not last a day on any of the other franchises. They are too thin-skinned and petty. Does Lisa manipulate shit off camera? Probably. But she was the one who kept things interesting, at least for a while. And that entire idea of Lisa being "the dark cloud" was proven completely false this season. All the women turned on Denise even though they have much shadier shit than her in their lives. And now the chickens are coming home to roost--bye Erika!

by Anonymousreply 304December 24, 2020 4:51 PM

Thank you R303- with shady business dealings of her own to attend to. And how many lawsuits against her?

This endless LVP worship is mind numbingly confusing to me.

by Anonymousreply 305December 24, 2020 6:23 PM

How much did Tom pay the producers of CHICAGO to cast her as Roxie?

by Anonymousreply 306December 24, 2020 8:10 PM

She’s going to try and spin this for sympathy and have a ‘hurt feelings and embarrassed’ storyline again. Fuck her. She needs to go for this theft. It’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 307December 24, 2020 8:24 PM

He will go to prison for life.

She will get off, but be terminated from RH.

(The network may even let her make it sound like it was her choice- which is the game they play with most of the housewives)

by Anonymousreply 308December 24, 2020 8:36 PM

If she isn't terminated from RH, I will never watch anything involving Andy Cohen. Other women have been let go for much lesser things. Stealing from plane crash victims is as bad as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 309December 24, 2020 9:59 PM

R309- Agreed. Beyond agreeing with you. She can NEVER recover from this as far as her "career" on Bravo is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 310December 24, 2020 10:01 PM

R310, and it's not like she had anything resembling a career in the first place. Her "music career" is a joke. Did anyone outside of West Hollywood even know anything about her music? I'd be genuinely surprised if there were others who knew about her music.

by Anonymousreply 311December 24, 2020 10:03 PM

To steal money from plane crash victims’ families is truly loathsome. There really is no coming back from that.

Remember when she threw a party to celebrate her personalized avatar on that Kim Kardashian app? I bet she wishes she could go back to those days.

Somewhere Eileen Davidson is having a nice tall glass of champagne celebrating this.

by Anonymousreply 312December 24, 2020 10:12 PM

R312, the way she spazzed out and snapped at Eileen was so bizarrely innappropriate. That's when her image went downhill.

by Anonymousreply 313December 24, 2020 10:16 PM

Doubt that R312- Eileen is so genuinely kind that she probably feels bad for this horrible cunt-

by Anonymousreply 314December 24, 2020 10:34 PM

R314. Agreed. Eileen is pure class. And Erika should at the very least be suspended without pay immediately.

by Anonymousreply 315December 24, 2020 11:31 PM

R298 That was for the Beyonce thread, that comment somehow ended up posted on this thread.

And yes, I meant every word of that comment. Beyonce always helps her community and that is the way it's supposed to be.

by Anonymousreply 316December 24, 2020 11:57 PM

Hey guys check out my onlyfans. Please. No. Like really, pleeeeeeeese.

by Anonymousreply 317December 25, 2020 12:43 AM

R316 Beyoncé? I don’t gaf. Get out wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 318December 25, 2020 1:00 AM

[quote] And yes, I meant every word of that comment. Beyonce always helps her community and that is the way it's supposed to be.

Whatever

by Anonymousreply 319December 25, 2020 1:02 AM

Eileen Davidson sent a positive reply to one of Erika’s Instagram posts and was promptly attacked.

by Anonymousreply 320December 25, 2020 3:13 AM

Eileen's should have responded: "Erika, I know you stole from plane crash victims but I know your music career will soar to new heights with all that money!".

by Anonymousreply 321December 25, 2020 3:49 AM

Erika kind reminds me of Kenya from the RHOA. Those two have become good friends over the years.

by Anonymousreply 322December 25, 2020 5:50 AM

Eileen should grow a pair. I know she is a good actress because she is NOTHING like Kristen DiMera.

by Anonymousreply 323December 25, 2020 6:48 AM

Erika savaging Eileen was so queer. It wasn’t even really about her son, not at all. She just makes things up that she tries to turn into hidden feelings and motivations/storyline’. I bet the attack was really some disordered response to her fear of being caught for the theft.

by Anonymousreply 324December 25, 2020 6:53 AM

R324, from what I have read, Erika wasn't even a good mother anyways and pretty much abanoned her kid to move to NYC. How weird is that!?

by Anonymousreply 325December 25, 2020 2:45 PM

bravo must want to evict her asap since she is such a felonious criminal and thief......superfug.

by Anonymousreply 326December 25, 2020 3:44 PM

She can't lie her way out of this one, she really is the lowest of the low.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327December 25, 2020 3:58 PM

I can't believe that she and her husband were having major financial troubles and yet she continued to spend huge sums of money on a glam squad and designer clothing. What is wrong with her?

by Anonymousreply 328December 25, 2020 4:04 PM

I have no sympathy for these people. Even just moving out of their giant mansion and buying a nice condo would have given them a good amount of extra cash to help them get out of any financial situation in a responsible way.

by Anonymousreply 329December 25, 2020 4:18 PM

I always had a bad feeling about her. She seemed cagey about most things. And, of course, her marriage was obviously an arrangement.

One thing I've learned over the years is to trust your intuition when it comes to other people. If something seems "off" then it usually is. I knew she was hiding secrets.

by Anonymousreply 330December 25, 2020 5:56 PM

The confrontation with Eileen is when I knew for sure that there was something really wrong with her. That was just DARK. It was like a demon took over her body.

by Anonymousreply 331December 25, 2020 6:30 PM

It was so weird, out of nowhere, she starts talking about how her son is a cop and bla bla bla. Which was ridiculous. What did that have to do anything? She's just projecting that she's a deadbeat mom.

by Anonymousreply 332December 25, 2020 6:36 PM

It seems like I heard something about trouble with the IRS concerning unpaid taxes

Thus was a year or so ago, but it certainly makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 333December 25, 2020 7:18 PM

It seems like I heard something about trouble with the IRS concerning unpaid taxes

Thus was a year or so ago, but it certainly makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 334December 25, 2020 7:18 PM

Does anyone know if this is a criminal case OR are the Girardi’s just getting sued? People in this thread keep posting Erika is going to jail but there has to be a criminal indictment for that to be possible. You don’t go to jail for being sued.

I could be completely wrong but that’s my understanding.

by Anonymousreply 335December 25, 2020 7:45 PM

They could very well have a grand jury convened about this. They’ve committed fraud.

by Anonymousreply 336December 25, 2020 7:53 PM

Has she contacted Jared about a pardon?

by Anonymousreply 337December 25, 2020 9:18 PM

They need Kim Richards to defend them in court.

by Anonymousreply 338December 25, 2020 11:30 PM

R335. Girardi has hired criminal defense lawyers according to the LA Times article R293

How’s he going to pay their fees? Is he going to trade Erika Jayne’s clothes and jewelry for legal representation?

by Anonymousreply 339December 25, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote]r338 How’s he going to pay their fees? Is he going to trade Erika Jayne’s clothes and jewelry for legal representation?

She can sing at the attorneys’ private parties in exchange for legal services.

According to her, she’s a big star.

by Anonymousreply 340December 26, 2020 12:03 AM

[quote]Somewhere Eileen Davidson is having a nice tall glass of champagne celebrating this.

Not in her RHOBH house.

by Anonymousreply 341December 26, 2020 1:41 AM

All of these people are fake posers. If you're going to go on a show like RH, you really need to make sure you have the money you want people to believe you have.

Otherwise, your setting yourself up for serious problems.

by Anonymousreply 342December 27, 2020 1:54 AM

will they shave her head in prison??

by Anonymousreply 343December 27, 2020 11:45 AM

[quote] Erika kind reminds me of Kenya from the RHOA. Those two have become good friends over the years.

The difference being Kenya's image is just an image. She is nothign like that in real life according to Cynthia and others on the show. Erika Jayne really is an evil twat.

by Anonymousreply 344December 27, 2020 5:20 PM

Kenya isn’t a grifter and doesn’t make crappy low budget music videos. Plus she’s gorgeous with or without makeup. I enjoy her on the show because everything she does is with a great big wink to the audience. She’s playing a role and not hurting anybody.

by Anonymousreply 345December 27, 2020 9:51 PM

R345, that's true. She's no Brandi Glanville or Erika Jayne, that's for sure. Kenya on Brandi during Celebrity Apprentice (paraphrasing): "I am a professional. And Brandi has a way of taking shots at me all the time. Now, I didn't bring up LeAnn Rhymes and how Brandi's husband left her for a younger, prettier woman. She should leave my personal life alone". The entire room just went "woah". Kenya knows how to get under peoples' skins so much and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 346December 27, 2020 10:06 PM

I saw Kenya say that and it’s vicious but Brandi is prettier than Leanne by a long shot.

by Anonymousreply 347December 28, 2020 5:32 AM

R347, lol I agreed up until a few years ago, now Brandi made herself look WORSE than Leann with all the plastic surgery she's had. LeAnn is not attractive at all but I'm sure Kenya said that just to get under her skin and it worked.

by Anonymousreply 348December 28, 2020 8:24 AM

LMFAO this is hilarious, you can see how uncomfortable and scared Brandi is at the 5:22 mark, she thinks Kenya will actually hit her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349December 28, 2020 8:27 AM

kenya is one nasty old fart !!

by Anonymousreply 350December 28, 2020 11:07 AM

We need to keep our eyes peeled for when the disco lights, smoke machines etc. from Erika’s act hit the auction block.

The Days Inn doesn’t always supply those.

by Anonymousreply 351December 28, 2020 6:28 PM

I have a friend who has purchased and wears several pieces of Erika's wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 352December 29, 2020 12:27 AM

Do they smell r352?

by Anonymousreply 353December 29, 2020 12:30 AM

Please. She had them dry-cleaned.

by Anonymousreply 354December 29, 2020 12:38 AM

[quote]R352 I have a friend who has purchased and wears several pieces of Erika's wardrobe.

1.) does your friend wear these pieces as a joke, or they like to acquire consignment pieces?

2.) they should go to the police if Mrs. Girardi sold them recently against Court Order.

[italic] LOCK ‘ER UP!

by Anonymousreply 355December 29, 2020 5:30 AM

R352, your friend is complicit in a fraud scheme.

by Anonymousreply 356December 29, 2020 1:33 PM

Her dancers say she smells like old rotten flounder...

by Anonymousreply 357January 6, 2021 4:32 AM

The noose is tightening!

[quote]"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Erika Jayne's husband Thomas Girardi's creditors have received the green light from the federal court to move forward with an involuntary Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

[quote]According to court documents obtained by The Blast, the bankruptcy judge has approved the motion brought by his creditors asking for a trustee to be appointed. The trustee will be put in charge of handling all of Thomas's assets. They will be able to seize property to sell off to pay Erika's husband's various debts.

[quote]Prior to the judge signing off, the creditors filed motions pleading with the court to take action or risk Thomas's clients being screwed out of money they are owed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358January 6, 2021 8:14 AM

The replies on her twitter posts are savage.

Re: her selling her clothes

[quote]Use code embezzlement

[quote]HURRY! The judgment creditor can request that the court issue an order to direct the bank to freeze your account, but you already knew that, you are married-ish to a lawyer

[quote]Question: Do think that in the near future it will be getting cheaper to be you? And will you be writing a song about it? [italic]"My kitty's like a dirt floor / Musty and dusty with a broken door" [/italic]What do ya think?!

[quote]Everyone! This may actually be your lucky chance. Maybe there is money hidden in the clothes, shoes and bags that they forgot about!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359January 6, 2021 8:35 AM

A year ago she was starring on broadway playing a woman facing a long prison sentence. Talk about life imitating art.

by Anonymousreply 360January 6, 2021 1:42 PM

You can take the girl off the stripper pole...

by Anonymousreply 361January 6, 2021 1:44 PM

Forced into Chapter 7 is rare and kind of shocking. They already know he’s in disarray financially and are going to strip him of everything to get every last penny. He will basically have the clothes on his back and that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 362January 6, 2021 1:50 PM

R362 He and Erika will be provided their wardrobes in prison, so it's okay.

by Anonymousreply 363January 6, 2021 1:53 PM

I bet she's writing her new book as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 364January 6, 2021 2:59 PM

Someone get Brian Moylan on the horn for more dish!

by Anonymousreply 365January 6, 2021 3:57 PM

In the words of PK Kemsley, Erika is not deliberately cold, she's inherently cold.

by Anonymousreply 366January 6, 2021 4:03 PM

Bravo is promising us that Erika will open up about her divorce on the upcoming season of RHOBH when they really should fire her fucking ass. Unless her pay is garnished. Then I don’t mind seeing her back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 367January 6, 2021 4:05 PM

All Kim did was shoplift some panties at Target and she got fired from the show. So why does Erika get to keep her job? Kyle and Mauricio stole Kim's house and they are still on the show. Doesn't seem fair to me.

by Anonymousreply 368January 6, 2021 4:15 PM

R368 I think Kim was already off the show when she decided to go to Target in her free time.

But I do agree that keeping a woman complicit in her husband's theft from survivors of plane crash victims on the show is a bit nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 369January 6, 2021 4:21 PM

[quote]1.) does your friend wear these pieces as a joke, or they like to acquire consignment pieces?

She collects celebrity memorabilia. Whatever from whomever strikes her fancy. She's worn at least one piece of Erika's, all purchased before this shit went down.

by Anonymousreply 370January 6, 2021 4:36 PM

I wish she walked over to Safeway in her fuckin latex suit and nazi hat and gets her fuckin ass beat by sum cholas.

by Anonymousreply 371January 6, 2021 10:32 PM

R368 You tell those two shit weasels! My sister who at the time was a walking eyebrow and 80 percent schnoz, married the landscaper's assistant, and what did they do when they needed some quick cash?

~Kim, the REAL star of the show.

by Anonymousreply 372January 7, 2021 9:03 AM

You go Kim, girl!! Kyle also had the unfortunate Old Lady Mouth Syndrome™.

Those thin little old lady lips combined with a face that was 80% Schnoz made her look like a witch.

That being said, why did you whisper in Kingsley's ear to attack your bitch niece?

That move was BOSS.

by Anonymousreply 373January 7, 2021 4:18 PM

ERika and Tom were featured in the NYTimes Business section...at the photo the called her Erika James. It was kind of a sad last days for a former legal star.

by Anonymousreply 374January 14, 2021 4:58 PM

Remember when Erika Jayne was using the company plane (or "my plane", as she called it) to ferry Yolande and herself about?

by Anonymousreply 375January 14, 2021 5:31 PM

Doubt that jet belonged to the law firm. Probably a share. So, more like "my plane once every six months."

by Anonymousreply 376January 14, 2021 5:33 PM

The comments are worth reading, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377January 14, 2021 5:39 PM

^^ Paywalled idiot NYT Troll. Copy and paste or stop linking paywalls,

by Anonymousreply 378January 14, 2021 9:08 PM

How about you crack open your change purse, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 379January 15, 2021 2:37 AM

"change purse," LOL!

by Anonymousreply 380January 15, 2021 2:11 PM

Just ignore the ridiculous GIVE ME A FREE LINK trolls. So fucking obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 381January 15, 2021 4:56 PM

How the turntables!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 15, 2021 7:58 PM

We so eager to see that fat old white haird bimbo thrown in prison......GRIFTER THEIF!!!!

by Anonymousreply 383January 26, 2021 10:14 PM

The deplorables will want them to run the country next.

by Anonymousreply 384January 26, 2021 10:18 PM

So she can't sell her wardrobe; how will she make money now?

by Anonymousreply 385February 9, 2021 7:30 PM

R385 If there wasn't danger that she'd dislodge the pole from its base when she tried to spin her cow ass around it, I'd say going back to stripping would be her best career choice.

by Anonymousreply 386February 9, 2021 9:12 PM

Isn't it a sad comment on modern-day gays that this chick is considered a "gay icon" by some gays (admittedly mostly from West Hollywood types).

by Anonymousreply 387February 10, 2021 4:11 AM

When the next season of Beverly Hills returns. Nothing in her television life will change. These housewives who go through these money woes, always seem to have the same lifestyle while dealing with bankruptcies home foreclosures and their lives falling apart around them.

I don't know how they don't, but they seem to never really have any major downgrades in lifestyle.

Maybe Bravo picks up the slack in certain areas for them? Or maybe their never really as broke as the media makes them out to be? I've seen thus for years with various franchises. These women seem to for the most part land on their feet financially.

But I guess being a reality TV "star" is an advantage because your in a position of opportunity to always make big enough money to keep you stable and not really have to suffer.

by Anonymousreply 388February 14, 2021 2:32 AM

R388- Its true. She probably makes 200-300K from this show. It is plenty to at least maintain a facade. The show pays for the trips, etc.

Most of the women seem to be backing her. ( I suspect that Sutton may not- there is reportedly one or two women not kissing Erika's asshole)

I think that she and her husband are guilty as fuck.

RHOBH is my favorite of all of the franchise- this has definitely tainted it for me. And Erika is so supremely smug. She is a truly horrible human being.

She deserves the 30 seconds of hell those plane passengers experienced.

by Anonymousreply 389February 14, 2021 2:37 AM

R389 I hear you.

by Anonymousreply 390February 14, 2021 3:02 AM

RHOBH and RHOC are the two worst franchises because the women are soooo thin-skinned. The things that pass as drama on those two shows would get these women laughed at on NYC, Atlanta, Potomoac, Melbourne, etc. There must be something in the water on the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 391February 14, 2021 3:10 AM

R391 Their just boring and bland. They're also worried about their reputations, which is ironic because they're all on trashy reality television shows, acting crazy for fame and a little bit of money.

Fuck'em!

by Anonymousreply 392February 14, 2021 7:03 AM

Any time "celebrities" start charity I have to assume it's a scam. Erika Jayne, Jaye Z, Kanye, Bill and Hillary. All the same.

by Anonymousreply 393February 14, 2021 7:49 AM

R393 just exposed itself as a MAGAt.

Google what happened to the Trump Foundation, Qunt.

by Anonymousreply 394February 14, 2021 3:37 PM

r394 nailed it. Btw, these types of threads about Bravo franchises are so depressing to see. Why don't you people read a book instead of watching all this garbage. Being gay used to mean Wilde and Proust. Now it means Bravo reality shows. Smh.

by Anonymousreply 395February 14, 2021 3:47 PM

R392, yes, they are so boring. RHOBH started off really strong and after season 6 or so just crashed. That one needs a complete overhaul, the women are too complacent. I know Ramona is a deplorable but she is fucking hilarious--on WWHL, she told Vicki G. to her face that it was NYC that put housewives on the map since nobody cared about OC. She's right. The west coast franchises suck.

by Anonymousreply 396February 14, 2021 5:18 PM

I stopped watching BH years ago, during Pantygate. It was clear that they were going to beat that dead horse into the ground and it was boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 397February 14, 2021 5:27 PM

R397, that's all those women do. They will hold on to stuff from years ago and bring it up for years afterwards because that's how petty and stupid they are. Can you imagine someone constantly bringing up pantyage to Bethenny, Nene or, any of the other East coast women? They'd just be shot down.

by Anonymousreply 398February 14, 2021 5:46 PM

we so eager to see that skunt erika in jail clothing orange.

by Anonymousreply 399February 19, 2021 8:37 PM

Why arent the family members of the dead airplane horror picketing in front of her home????

by Anonymousreply 400February 19, 2021 8:40 PM

Erika must be pissed that Armie Hammer is holed up in the Caymans.

by Anonymousreply 401February 27, 2021 9:00 AM

Whose her next husband? Rupert Murdoch?

by Anonymousreply 402February 27, 2021 9:42 AM

I have to say- Erika is one COLD ass BITCH.

She gives zero fucks. Even if she was innocent (I believe she is NOT) this bitch is shallow and cold as ice.

Just her Instagram stuff. She is almost scary.

by Anonymousreply 403February 27, 2021 5:13 PM

R403, that guy who said he and Michael B Jordan had a small moment together remarked that dealing with Erika was terrible and she is extremely dismissing and cold in-person as well. I'm not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 404February 27, 2021 7:47 PM

R404- That is too funny- I have read that story and a few others in last few years. I cannot stand the sight of her now. It was said recently that "most" of her fellow cast members were supportive. By process of elimination after seeing public comments, it appears that the hold out might be Sutton. Sutton should replace this vile cunt.

by Anonymousreply 405February 27, 2021 7:53 PM

I'm amazed that even Rinna didn't distance herself from her. She throws eveyrone under the bus yet she's standing by Erika? That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 406February 27, 2021 7:54 PM

R406- I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!! However, they are actually the closest cast members. They are genuine friends.

I thought Garcelle might be a hold out- but no- all of her comments are supportive.

by Anonymousreply 407February 27, 2021 7:56 PM

R407, if those two are genuine friends, that makes Rinna a shitty person.

by Anonymousreply 408February 27, 2021 8:01 PM

R408- They are. They have both confirmed that they are the best "friends" on the show in real life....

I bet you Dorit thinks Erika is guilty as FUCK, but will never say it. A grifter knows a grifter.

I am sure Kyle and Teddi were closer, but I suspect Kyle will drop Teddi over time- or they will just grow apart.

by Anonymousreply 409February 27, 2021 8:05 PM

R409, I think Kyle did the same thing to Taylor. They were BFFs on the show but now, Taylor says she is close to LVP but I don't think she's close to Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 410February 27, 2021 8:16 PM

Yeah, I think Kyle is an okay chick, but I think all of her friendships on the show are "work related"- genuine, to a point- but work related.

by Anonymousreply 411February 27, 2021 8:18 PM

This is why Dorit is a more sympathetic grifter. Her scams are purely about cash there’s no death or grieving families involved.

by Anonymousreply 412February 27, 2021 10:03 PM

R412 The visitors to Bucca di Beppo beg to differ. Her decor was a form of assault.

by Anonymousreply 413February 27, 2021 10:08 PM

Ha! True R412-

And I actually enjoy Dorit.

But yes- Erika could care less about 100+ folks who plunged to their deaths in a plane.

It actually is very different. Erika gives zero fucks.

She is a sociopath for the AGES. In my opinion.

Allegedly.

I hope something comes out that makes it clear that she was clueless.

However, her complete lack of sympathy for her husband's victims is astounding to me.

She actually posts things that basically mock everything.

FUCKING ICE.

by Anonymousreply 414February 27, 2021 10:11 PM

Yeah Dorit has really grown on me even though I was irritated by her at first.

by Anonymousreply 415February 27, 2021 10:13 PM

Bucca Di Beppo is Olive Garden!

Lemons! Lemons! Lemons!

More Lemons, you dumb cunt!

Yes, Ms. Kelmsley! (Kemsey) whatever!

by Anonymousreply 416February 27, 2021 10:13 PM

R415- I like her too. I like her neutrality. She is EASILY the cast member that could be AXED every season, but she marches to the beat of her own drum, she remains neutral, really has zero storyline, but she has SOMETHING that works on this show. And she doesn't ooze desperation to make a storyline..

I don't even mind P.K.

I don't know why that I don't despise PK or Dorit more...

by Anonymousreply 417February 27, 2021 10:18 PM

Look at who Dorit is surrounded by. If this was a housewives show outside of the west coast, Dorit--and none of the west coast women--would last a day. But compared to the rest of the Beverly Hills women, she's cool.

by Anonymousreply 418February 27, 2021 10:29 PM

True.

And I cannot lie. I love her taste in fashion.

It is so blatant and over the top.

She is not wearing Bottega Veneta and keeping it subtle.

She sometimes borders on garish. But I don't mind her.

by Anonymousreply 419February 27, 2021 10:32 PM

I realy hate all the glam fashions that have taken over the reunion shows. They look so tacky, like 80s dresses (but without the hairspray). Erika Jayne is the one who really brought that into Housewives. Another reason to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 420February 27, 2021 10:34 PM

Erika and Dorit do have similar fashion taste.

I still tend to like Dorit's choices.

by Anonymousreply 421February 27, 2021 10:39 PM

they scammed victim and grieving families for her overpriced, hideous fake hair. They are pure sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 422February 27, 2021 10:40 PM

R422. Agreed. BH has always been my favorite of the franchise, but I am telling you right now. If next season is some kind of pro-Erika season- I am fucking done. That bitch is evil. Watch the prior seasons. It is all there.

She should be FIRED after this season. But I can feel that she won't be.

by Anonymousreply 423February 27, 2021 10:46 PM

These threads are always so depressing to see. I wish you people would stop watching trash like this and read a book. Shows like this are one of the major reasons everything in this country has become so dumbed down. This is no longer just a "guilty pleasure." This is a real social ill and has led us towards becoming a fascist nation. Stop watching!

by Anonymousreply 424February 28, 2021 12:29 AM

R424- I do read. The House of Mirth is my favorite novel. Whitman is my favorite poet.

Can we not have a little trashy fun for a few hours a week???

by Anonymousreply 425February 28, 2021 12:47 AM

It’s a slippery slope - -

by Anonymousreply 426February 28, 2021 2:36 AM

Dorit gets more sympathy than Erika because she has a mongoloid child, but she is just as much a grifter as Erika.

by Anonymousreply 427February 28, 2021 3:03 AM

Haha Dorit’s kids are both normal now. Love Jagger, too. He’s so fun, called Erika a bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 428February 28, 2021 3:09 PM

Jagger is funny as hell- He's probably super intelligent with a touch of Aspergers or something. He gives zero fucks.

by Anonymousreply 429February 28, 2021 4:48 PM

I started to like Dorit once I got her deal - she is 100% YENTA. It all fell into place - the heavy makeup, the caustic comments, the pot-stirring, the bursts of sentimentality.

by Anonymousreply 430February 28, 2021 11:07 PM

Dorit is a class A JAP from Connecticut and for that I love her

by Anonymousreply 431March 1, 2021 4:47 PM

Dorit is 100% cunt and her stupid kids are fucking obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 432March 1, 2021 10:52 PM

I all the scenes with her kids, Dorit always acts like she doesn't know what these little creatures are. I'm guessing she has 24-hour nanny service and only hangs out with her children when the cameras are rolling.

by Anonymousreply 433March 2, 2021 1:03 PM

Maybe there should be a thread devoted to Dorit and Pee-Kay?

by Anonymousreply 434March 2, 2021 1:08 PM

R434 Maybe there should.

by Anonymousreply 435March 2, 2021 5:06 PM

How do they afford their lifestyle??

by Anonymousreply 436March 2, 2021 9:16 PM

They always seem to have money stashed away in several accounts here and there. And than there's the capitalizing off if their reality television fame.

by Anonymousreply 437March 3, 2021 2:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!