Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Helen Slater

I grew up loving her as Supergirl. The movie itself is too harshly maligned and she shined in it, holding her own next to some heavyweights. She should have had a bigger career after working steadily in films in the ‘80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2020 11:42 AM

It had the best theme song and Pat never looked better. Wa it even up for best song at the Oscars? It should have been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2020 7:43 AM

The cunt who plays Supergirl in the TV show pales.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2020 7:48 AM

R1, Invincible is a great track. It was the theme to Helen’s second film, The Legend of Billie Jean.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2020 7:49 AM

Christ, if there’s a story about Helen being hit in the eye with an AT&T phone will that make you feel differently?

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2020 7:51 AM

R3 The Legend of Billie Jean is one of my 80’s guilty pleasures; as is another movie co-starring Helen Slater, The Secret of My Success.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2020 8:40 AM

R2 there's nothing wrong with Melissa's version. The one from Smallville was ok too.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2020 11:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!