Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christian Jules Leblanc (THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS) poses like a dick twenty something to showcase his 62-year-old body.

Honey, no. You look ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 23, 2022 2:59 AM

Let us discuss more important matters, my dears! I, Scoche Marin, recently taped scenes where Kay Chancellor tells Nick Newman that her milk is coming in early. She is carrying the Chancellor-Newman scion. He whisks her the bedroom she shared with Phillip, Derek, Rex, and Murphy. Romance is in the air!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2020 1:32 AM

Someone's jelly

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2020 1:33 AM

I don't care for the white hair. But, the fact that he is 62 and has that body, I don't begrudge him his vanity.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2020 1:35 AM

Sorry but he should be proud of that full head of hair and and body at his age.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2020 1:38 AM

what a cute boy, does he need a daddy?

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2020 1:40 AM

He still looks great - especially at age 62!

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2020 1:40 AM

Well Hello!

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2020 1:42 AM

He looks great

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2020 1:44 AM

Don't mind white hair at all, but he needs a stylist.

Great body, pleasant face.

It's the "Thinking about cake" tagline that has me rolling my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2020 1:49 AM

I need to see more the his body to make a correct judgment.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2020 1:50 AM

He’s got abs look great, but he’s squeezing that bicep against the pec to make both look bigger.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2020 1:52 AM

Wow. I remember him from ATWT in the '80s. He was really cute then and looks very handsome now. Great hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2020 1:55 AM

He's a hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2020 2:00 AM

He was discovered at UCLA where he was a competitive swimmer

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2020 2:01 AM

Is he setting us up for his Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2020 2:06 AM

Has he ever married?

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2020 2:09 AM

He likes cocks a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2020 2:14 AM

He almost married that other woman who played the role I have made my own, Katherine Shepherd Reynolds Chancellor Thurston Sterling Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2020 2:16 AM

Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2020 3:52 AM

His body looks great for 62. I'm not going to criticise someone for having pride in the way they look, especially at that age! Sounds like a bad case of envy to me...

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2020 10:14 AM

Fuck, he looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2020 1:07 PM

Why aren't Michael, Lauren, Kevin, and Chloe at my wedding?

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2020 1:18 PM

He looks great for 62, 52, 42, and many at 32.

Meanwhile, do you think the coke Marisa obviously did before the scene at R12 was shared with Whitney?

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2020 1:45 PM

[proud]Sorry but he should be proud of that full head of hair and and body at his age.

R4 He can be proud of the body, he works hard on it, but how can someone be proud of having hair?

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2020 1:46 PM

quote. lol

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2020 1:46 PM

Its a gay pose even for a gay man (which I assume he is).

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2020 1:57 PM

I appreciate all of the accolades.

More beefcake for you “thirsty” gays!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 15, 2021 1:34 AM

I guess I’m in the minority but he’s so gross! A 62 year old posting a “thirst trap” picture? He’s disgusting and so sad. I’m all for having a great body at any age, but it’s just sad he needs all the validation. I’m just so embarrassed for him. It’s something a 22 year old would do.

by Anonymousreply 28March 15, 2021 1:52 AM

Hot. Drool inspiring, envy inducing, fuck I thought I was aging well hotness.

by Anonymousreply 29March 15, 2021 1:59 AM

I don't know who he is but that's a fucking perfect body for a 60 year old to have. He looks better than most males who are in their twenties.

by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2021 2:00 AM

He looks great - I'd do him.

by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2021 2:22 AM

I had no idea he had ANY kind of nice body.under his clothes.. he in real life and his character always came across as total annoying "Dweeb" territory so the white hair is his real hair color no dyeing anymore?...

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2021 2:26 AM

Christian Jules LeBlanc is how little me learned about sexual harassment. In the early 90s, his character sexually harassed, and eventually stalked, Christine “Cricket” Blair Romalatti.

Interesting how him and the guy who plays his character are both gay. He was great when his character was more menacing, but for obvious reason he has zero chemistry with Tracy Bergman or any other female on the show.

by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2021 2:31 AM

I think I might have to get on HGH, testosterone or something as it gets harder to stay in shape while I age - and I'm not even 62 yet.

He looks good. As far as the ridiculous posing - maybe it's not my thing but all of society is ridiculous posing now. It doesn't bother me; I'm used to it at this point.

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2021 2:38 AM

He looks hot. IFHH.

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2021 2:57 AM

What kind of made-up name is that? PLEASE. Christian Jules Leblanc. Who would make up some shit name like that. Having said that, I kind of agree he is a hot ole daddy. Cut/uncut?

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2021 3:00 AM

Pronounced Christ-y-an.

Nice name. Not like it's Jean-Guy (pronounced Jongi)

by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2021 3:15 AM

And at least it ain't Matt LeBlanc from Friends

by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2021 3:17 AM

Jules (formerly Annie) LeBlanc, Disney girl. She's 16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2021 3:17 AM

I'm almost certain he used to wear a toupe hair system 20 years ago. He worked out at my gym and I used to see him at least once a weak. He was a very razer focused intense person when it came to working out. Clearly, all the dedication paid off. He looks fantastic.

And he probably got the robotic FUE hair transplants so his hair is now his own!

I approve!

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2021 3:25 AM

Jules LeBlanc is a Nickelodeon girl, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2021 3:36 AM

Somebody has a lot of time on his hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2021 12:17 AM

I’m 62 and look nothing like that under my caftan. I applaud him and see no reason why he shouldn’t show off.

by Anonymousreply 43March 20, 2021 12:23 AM

He has to belong to someone? Do we know?

by Anonymousreply 44March 20, 2021 12:24 AM

I think he looks fine, I just wish the show would let him go gray. Or that he would decide it was OK to do so.

He looks terrible on air with his shoe polish dye job.

C'mon, it's time to COME OUT as a GRAY MAN!

by Anonymousreply 45March 20, 2021 12:25 AM

Does he show his white hair on the show or does he still color it?

by Anonymousreply 46March 20, 2021 12:56 AM

r45 just answered my question.

by Anonymousreply 47March 20, 2021 12:57 AM

He's old but looks young and rested.

by Anonymousreply 48March 20, 2021 1:01 AM

T Rex arms.

by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2021 1:14 AM

I think he wants to be gray all the time but oddly the network is stipulating that Michael have brown hair.

They still think Michael and Lauren read as 50, even though Lauren has been in town for eleventy years. Then again they think old wrinkly Peter Bergman looks 50 too when he's nearly 70.

by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2021 1:21 AM

CLB is the Gayest Gay that ever Gayed.

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2021 1:23 AM

I heard he and Kin Shriner were once involved - long ago.

by Anonymousreply 52March 20, 2021 2:37 PM

Ah Come on, men...he looks great, and better than most guys half his age.

by Anonymousreply 53March 20, 2021 3:00 PM

I think he's fabulous, as well as his honorary drag queen tv mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 20, 2021 4:15 PM

He doesn't look POZ

by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2021 4:37 PM

I'd hit that.

by Anonymousreply 56March 20, 2021 5:11 PM

He’s gray on the show right now. Is he going back to his brown hair because of CBS Sony?

by Anonymousreply 57March 20, 2021 5:22 PM

He should have been written off Y&R ages ago. He was a fun villain for a while, but he has been boring for like 20 years now.

by Anonymousreply 58March 20, 2021 5:24 PM

Both he and brother Kevin were the most interesting and fun when their characters were bad. I haven’t cared about either since.

by Anonymousreply 59March 20, 2021 5:26 PM

I’m more impressed that he can draw. He is very good.

by Anonymousreply 60March 20, 2021 5:33 PM

He looks incredibly hot. I would let him slam me to the bed.

by Anonymousreply 61March 20, 2021 5:49 PM

He looks great! He is testament that good diet and good physical routine can yield extraordinary result. Most 32 year old men don't look as good as he does in that pic. I appreciate his dedication to remaining healthy and vital.

You DL cunts are just jealous!

by Anonymousreply 62March 20, 2021 5:51 PM

Thank you for weighing in, teenage girl at r62.

by Anonymousreply 63March 20, 2021 6:22 PM

I agree with r62. And yes, I am jealous that he looks way better at his age than me.

by Anonymousreply 64March 20, 2021 6:30 PM

R57 they finally let him go gray? Good.

They were making him dye it for a while and it was so terrible.

by Anonymousreply 65March 20, 2021 8:40 PM

Isn’t he a pussy hound?

by Anonymousreply 66March 22, 2021 2:18 PM

His hair is so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 67March 22, 2021 2:20 PM

Sad that he hasn't found the right girl after all these years. With a body like that...

by Anonymousreply 68March 22, 2021 2:28 PM

Good for him. I would love to look that good at 62.

by Anonymousreply 69March 22, 2021 2:30 PM

Some beefcake for my gays to start your week off right!

Just me hanging with my bros doing what bros do. 💪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 30, 2021 1:53 AM

[quote] His hair is so beautiful.

Chrissy pays more for his than Doug Davidson does.

by Anonymousreply 71March 30, 2021 3:15 AM

Indeed, R3. He's thinking of cake, and I'm thinking about how bad a decision that white hair was.

by Anonymousreply 72March 30, 2021 4:57 AM

That's his real name.

I met him in '81-'82 when we worked together for about two months at a theatrical answering service (ask your grandma) in NYC. I am 4-5 years younger and had just graduated from high school and he from college in Louisiana as I recall. He was dazzlingly handsome and really playing up the sweet, dumb jock thing. He ALWAYS knew where he was going and how to get there.

I was smart, but naive as fuck from a small New England town and had never met any really "primed for success" show biz types. He had a modeling portfolio and showed me crazy hot photos of him on the water polo team. It blew my mind! I'm not sure I'd even heard of water polo, but seeing Chris LeBlanc in a speedo helped me learn!

He was just "Chris" and was very nice, but his agent was calling every hour to have him go audition and meet people, so having this job didn't really work out. Our pervy boss Mr. Polanski was enchanted by him, of course. A friend knows him and his bf/husband, he is gay and I assumed openly so. I heard he is disappointed his career never went beyond soaps. He was on the first (half) season of "In the Heat of the Night" with Carroll O'Connor, but axed after that season. I wonder why? I have no idea.

by Anonymousreply 73March 30, 2021 6:08 AM

Laying off the hair dye and letting things go white is one of the best decisions Christain Leblanc made style wise.

You can see in pictures how dry and stressed out his hair was when attempting to keep it somewhat dark. But now it looks healthy, lush and full.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 30, 2021 7:07 AM

While very well-integrated, most of the top is not his own hair. There have been rare photos of him, here and there, usually when he's down in Nawlins, au naturel.

by Anonymousreply 75March 30, 2021 9:04 PM

Thanks for sharing your story, R73. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 76March 30, 2021 11:09 PM

[quote] He was on the first (half) season of "In the Heat of the Night" with Carroll O'Connor, but axed after that season. I wonder why? I have no idea

From a 1992 interview with SOD:

[quote] Those roles (guest spots on some prime shows) led to a stint as Deputy Junior Abernathy on IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT. But after one season, he was let go. He recalls, “The producers were saying, ‘You must not take it personally. We really loved you.’ It was just the changing of the show. They were doing kind of an old version of the South, and I was like Goober [on THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW]. He was a not terribly bright hick from the backwoods. Now it has more reality of the modern South.”

And he answered the relationship question back then this way:

[quote] When asked if he’s involved in a relationship, LeBlanc replies: “The one-on-one that we’re all waiting for? No. And I’m perfectly happy. I guess it’s been a year since I’ve pretty much been on my own. I dealt with some tragedies — some good friends passed away. Family friends. It put me in a place where I thought, ‘What am I waiting for; what do I want to do?’

Reading between the lines, it seems like he was basically saying he's FAMILY !!

by Anonymousreply 77March 31, 2021 12:36 AM

[quote]Reading between the lines, it seems like he was basically saying he's FAMILY !!

[quote]When asked if he’s involved in a relationship, LeBlanc replies: "I'm gay."

by Anonymousreply 78April 1, 2021 1:26 AM

I agree with a bunch of others on here - he looks fucking fantastic for 62. I'd totally go there. He looks better than a lot of guys half his age. I'm pretty fit but he is spectacular

Totally agree with R62, I glad he wants to show his body off, the more he does the merrier as far as I'm concerned. I hope he becomes a full blown Instaho

by Anonymousreply 79April 1, 2021 12:15 PM

Healthy living. He and the LTP have been vegan for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 80April 1, 2021 6:49 PM

Christian “Jules” huh?

by Anonymousreply 81April 1, 2021 7:31 PM

One person who had died a couple years before that 1992 interview was CLB's younger brother who passed in 1990 at age 26.

Dear Gawd in Heaven, you can certainly tell they're brothers!

And the one obituary-eulogy appearing at findagrave is penned by a (gay) friend who indicates he was one of his caregivers in the hospital toward the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 1, 2021 8:12 PM

Y’all like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 1, 2021 10:08 PM

I can't believe that over the years not one dick pick has surfaced. He's a military brat, so probably cut.

by Anonymousreply 84April 1, 2021 10:18 PM

Though, I think some Catholic dogma is against circumcision.

Was there a trend among his generation of Catholic boys?

btw - He was educated at an ALL-MALE Jesuit prep school. What fun!

by Anonymousreply 85April 1, 2021 11:51 PM

[quote] I can't believe that over the years not one dick pick has surfaced

I wonder if the photographer who "discovered" him at the Tulane University swimming pool took some nudes, and they're stashed away in a file cabinet somewhere... lol.

It was either going to be ATWT or Laguna Pacific Video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 2, 2021 12:06 AM

One can't help thinking about that SATC episode where Samantha thought she could handle bedding an old man, until she saw him getting undressed from the rear. Sight of old man butt sent our heroine running for the doors, and that maid was standing by holding Sam's coat and purse with a smug "I told you so.." grin on her face....

by Anonymousreply 87April 2, 2021 1:33 AM

[quote] Sight of old man butt sent our heroine running for the doors ...

Keeping it pert for as long as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2021 2:41 AM

Yesterday, Chrissy was hanging with gay newlywed Gregory Zarian (who got hitched to his beau in January). If I'm remembering correctly, we've seen the two couples out on double dates. (Some vegan place in WeHo, I think.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 11, 2021 1:28 AM

He is 15 years older than me, but oh yes, I WOULD.

by Anonymousreply 90April 11, 2021 3:39 AM

He's the same age Lucy was in [italic]Mame[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 91April 11, 2021 6:23 AM

He’d look good if he dyed his hair and moisturized it so it didn’t look so dry.

by Anonymousreply 92April 11, 2021 7:20 AM

[quote] He’d look good if he dyed his hair

That's done at the factory.

by Anonymousreply 93April 11, 2021 8:55 AM

Y&R wardrobe apparently has forgotten that sixtysomething District Attorney Michael LaBaldwin is supposed to be heterosexual, 'cuz only an elder gay would try to pull off wearing an electric blue, extra-slim fit dress suit with skinny pants like they put Chrissy in yesterday. .. I wonder if they borrowed that suit from JaBottom's closet, or maybe something leftover from Theo's. .. I think we've seen one or both of them in that before.

by Anonymousreply 94April 14, 2021 6:48 PM

Great body, needs different hair colour.

by Anonymousreply 95April 14, 2021 9:49 PM

Wiki has no "Personal Life" for him. What is he trying to hide?

by Anonymousreply 96April 14, 2021 10:10 PM

R73 were you at ActorFone? In my day we had Hayes Registry (PLaza 7-6300) and Talent Exchange (JUdson 6-6300).

by Anonymousreply 97April 14, 2021 10:20 PM

CLB is a pussyhound, always has been

by Anonymousreply 98April 14, 2021 11:16 PM

CJL looks far better with his "natural" white hair then he did previously when was a slave to that bottle.

As we've discussed in numerous DL threads at some point we all have to face the fact, because it is a fact that we're getting old. For men especially because they often keep their hair much shorter than women at some point coloring it just becomes an exercise in futility. That and given majority of men will face varying degrees of hair loss by time reach their 60's just makes coloring what is left, well silly.

Nicolas Cage is only about five years younger than CJL but is a good example of a man who needs to lay off coloring his hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 14, 2021 11:19 PM

For the record many aging or older men and women report their hair actually looks better, grows more lush and so forth once they stop fighting grey/white hair with that bottle.

Once you start getting into > 50% grey and certainly white hair (any area that is 100% "grey"), it is almost like being a bleached bottled blonde. That is you're constantly having to deal with roots (white regrowth), faded mid-lengths and ends which translates into ever frequent application of chemicals.

Today's permanent and other hair coloring or bleaching products are somewhat better than what Mr. Gerard used back in 1960's the basics still remain same. You notice adverts for hair coloring all state hair "looks" and "feels" blah, blah, blah; but that doesn't automatically mean it is so.

Natural blondes or even reddish blondes have an easier time of things, but for brunettes and dark red heads at some point (depending upon percentage of white hair) a choice has to be made.

by Anonymousreply 100April 14, 2021 11:27 PM

[quote][R73] were you at ActorFone? In my day we had Hayes Registry (PLaza 7-6300) and Talent Exchange (JUdson 6-6300).

Nope, the other one, Call Back Answering Service, 730-1188.

by Anonymousreply 101April 14, 2021 11:45 PM

I remember when Michael Knight went through a stage where his hair dye looked like he did it at home and was a strange red brown. I am not sure if he was trying to cut corners and not getting it professional done or if he was now so gray that it just did not cover it well. A lot of people on the AMC boards at the time thought he should just let it go natural, which he finally did after the show ended. While still handsome, he definitely did not follow the LeBlanc program of staying fit and trim, at least during the last years of AMC.

by Anonymousreply 102April 14, 2021 11:51 PM

Not Michael Knight's best look IMHO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 15, 2021 12:02 AM

MK looks far better with his natural (grey) hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 15, 2021 12:03 AM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 15, 2021 12:04 AM

Like CJL, Micael Knight is totally white haired now and looks a hot daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 15, 2021 12:05 AM

As young man Michael Knight had beautiful rich reddish brown hair. You can see where someone went wrong with that dye job.

by Anonymousreply 107April 15, 2021 12:08 AM

Hey! Let’s get back on topic! More for my thirsty gays. 😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 15, 2021 12:19 AM

Whoops! Forgot to sign my previous post. One more then, because one is never enough. 💪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 15, 2021 12:23 AM

[quote] CJL looks far better with his "natural" white hair then he did previously when was a slave to that bottle.

Though, he's still a slave to the bottle somewhat (perhaps less frequently) in order to have the sides and the back bleached totally snow white to match what he's wearing on top.

by Anonymousreply 110April 15, 2021 12:39 AM

He's an attractive older man but like so many attractive older women he thinks he can pose and dress like he did when he was young. He looks stupid in this photo and so do his female counterparts. Old people need to dress modestly no matter how well they take care of themselves. No shirtless pics, no bikini pics. Have some dignity.

by Anonymousreply 111April 15, 2021 1:08 AM

The OP guy looks great. He's in show business. It's his business to show himself. If he's not presenting himself in order to get attention and hopefully get people to watch whatever he's appearing in then he's not doing his job.

by Anonymousreply 112April 15, 2021 1:11 AM

R111

Get the fuck over yourself. Colton Ford, Christain Jules Leblanc and more older men both gay and straight have better bodies than a good number of guys half their age. That some fatty or out of shape incel should get a pass on showing his body when he shouldn't (and many do), while another who is fit as fuck shouldn't because he's "old" is just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 113April 15, 2021 1:22 AM

Some old Greek called Aristotle said it. If you've got it, why not spread it?

by Anonymousreply 114April 15, 2021 1:28 AM

R114 Yeah, I was going to post, if you've got it flaunt it.

Although, I would say, that the tank top stretched over and behind the back of his head is a bit much, stylistically, and comes off kinda corny-porny.

The photographer or stylist of the photo shoot should have known better. They should have just gone with no shirt or an open shirt. He may look great, but that thing with the top is is like something a Helix Studios twink would do.

by Anonymousreply 115April 15, 2021 1:34 AM

Wouldn't mind fucking THAT eldergay

by Anonymousreply 116April 15, 2021 3:00 AM

Who the fuck is this Scoche queen?

by Anonymousreply 117April 15, 2021 3:03 AM

The new Katherine Chancellor on Y&R. The show is bringing Kay back from the dead to goose the ratings r117

by Anonymousreply 118April 15, 2021 3:13 AM

I cannot wait for Scoche Marin’s scenes to air as NuKay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 15, 2021 3:17 AM

R117 An escapee from Fairview. Put on ignore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 15, 2021 10:15 PM

Is Christian Jules a gay?

by Anonymousreply 121April 19, 2021 1:49 AM

I'd fuck him. I know 30 year old men who don't have that kind of body.

by Anonymousreply 122April 19, 2021 1:59 AM

HGH or T? Which do older men use to get these muscles?

by Anonymousreply 123April 19, 2021 8:45 AM

He's fucking smoking hot. He's 62??? IFAHH.

by Anonymousreply 124April 19, 2021 9:22 AM

I’d eat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 125April 19, 2021 11:43 AM

He likes to do drag. As I recall, he's even taken the stage at Woody's in Toronto. Potential for a post Y&R career, I suppose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 19, 2021 5:23 PM

Has he been comforting the broken Max Ehrich?

by Anonymousreply 127May 1, 2021 1:20 PM

Is he dating Velekka Grey?

by Anonymousreply 128May 1, 2021 1:31 PM

Velekka is so loyal to all of her straight, single male friends. She's willing to marry them all. She is a true humanitarian. I know that Joel Crothers was so thankful to have found true love at the end of his life.

by Anonymousreply 129May 1, 2021 1:48 PM

Oh Lord the drag thing is a turn off. I'm one of those gays who are sexually attracted a GUY and not a guy who enjoys dressing up as women or take on their persona. This is strictly in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION. I have no problems hanging out with drag queens, going to their shows, etc

by Anonymousreply 130May 1, 2021 3:04 PM

Christian acts like a gay.

by Anonymousreply 131May 1, 2021 5:51 PM

Seriously, it's hard to believe he's gay. He has great romantic/sexual chemistry with Tracy Bregman, and they have been a very popular couple, which is probably why they're still around. He's also had nice chemistry with other women he's interacted with throughout the years. Are we sure he's gay, or this just some more wishful thinking?

by Anonymousreply 132May 1, 2021 5:54 PM

I’m certain that he has eaten Tracey out many many many times. Heck, he’s probably eaten out the other Tracy, Beth Maitland out dozens of times. He’s a total pussy hound.

by Anonymousreply 133May 1, 2021 6:19 PM

Interesting, r133. I never thought of them as an off-screen item, but I guess that makes sense. I doubt he ever "hounded" Beth Maitland. Isn't she the daytime equivalent of Chrissy Metz?

by Anonymousreply 134May 1, 2021 6:26 PM

He looks very good at 62. His face also still has some boyisness yet normal looking. Unlike some people his age who's faces are either too pulled or filled up or deformed.

by Anonymousreply 135May 1, 2021 6:36 PM

Chrissy is still liking Miss Beehive's posts and stories. Of course, Mrs. Mal Young did take him and his husbear on the grand tour of London when they visited the UK, so I guess their mutual admiration society for one another goes beyond him trying to suck up to Mal. A lot of good that did him, since Mal is the one who didn't have much use for either him or Dougie.

by Anonymousreply 136May 1, 2021 6:40 PM

Where is Kate Linder these days? Is she still on contract?

by Anonymousreply 137May 1, 2021 6:50 PM

R137 Linder and her stretched face just made an appearance this past Wednesday (4/28) when Esther and Nina had a scene at Crimson Lights talking about absolutely nothing.

Try to catch it, since this scene will undoubtedly be on Linder's Daytime Emmy Reel for next year.

And yes, she's still on contract. I'm sure she's thinking that with Dougie (apparently) gone, that moves her into the No. 3 position for vets.

by Anonymousreply 138May 1, 2021 7:02 PM

Its absurd that Kate Linder doesn’t have an Emmy yet!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 139May 2, 2021 6:24 AM

Googling him as I don't watch TYATR, he looks better now than when he was younger. Love the silver hair. Yes...in great shape, too.

by Anonymousreply 140May 2, 2021 9:25 AM

He looks good, but this thirst trap caca has got to go! It is pathetic enough when young studs do it. Middles aged or senior citizens doing it is just butt clenching and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 141May 2, 2021 9:29 AM

R141 to be honest he barely posts the thirst trap pics. He does more comedy and photo bombing posts. That's why ppl were shocked by his hot body. I think it's fine to pepper a few shirtless pics here and there, just to show off the good body he has at his age

by Anonymousreply 142May 2, 2021 1:56 PM

{quote] He does more comedy and photo bombing posts.

He's revealing his Charles Nelson Reilly persona, who is his stated idol. (They were teacher and student.)

Can't you just see Chrissy and The Stafford, acting as his very own Brett Sommers, on the top row of a Match Game reboot?

by Anonymousreply 143May 2, 2021 8:07 PM

Charles Nelson Reilly taught him the ‘ropes’, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 144May 2, 2021 8:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 11, 2021 8:05 PM

I remember him saying on the set of ATWT that he was the show’s equivalent of Tad Martin and we snickered and thought “Honey, you’re not anything like Tad Martin. Tad Martin (Michael E. Knight) is sexy.”

by Anonymousreply 146December 11, 2021 8:10 PM

He's rocking the Miranda Priestly look though.

by Anonymousreply 147December 11, 2021 8:12 PM

“Thinking about cake”? More like thinking about coke.

by Anonymousreply 148December 11, 2021 8:22 PM

Given his health-mindedness, more like Diet Coke.

by Anonymousreply 149December 11, 2021 8:28 PM

I was acquainted with him years ago, before he became a daytime star. Yes, he’s gay.

He was closeted publicly when his career got hot, but I was under the impression he had come out publicly in the last few years.

by Anonymousreply 150December 11, 2021 8:40 PM

R150 He's been glass closet for decades - especially when out and about down in Nawlins where he's had other homes, or when photographed with his husband in friends' and relatives' social media pics. .. But he only came out publicly in his podcast interview with Maurice Bernard this past June.

by Anonymousreply 151December 11, 2021 9:08 PM

R73/R101, was Call Back a fierce rival of the theatrical call service Bells Are Ringing aka Queens Are Screaming?

Damn, that would make for a fun Ryan Murphy miniseries. Or not.

by Anonymousreply 152December 12, 2021 4:08 AM

Forget him, the new Chance on Y&R is dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 153December 12, 2021 4:12 AM

he’s not my thing. but y’all do you.

by Anonymousreply 154December 12, 2021 4:21 AM

Would suck him for days until I had drained every last sperm in his balls.

by Anonymousreply 155December 12, 2021 4:46 AM

Considering how old those balls are, there’s probably not much sperm to be had, r155.

by Anonymousreply 156December 12, 2021 7:44 PM

[quote] Forget him, the new Chance on Y&R is dreamy.

With Conner Floyd in the role of Chance now, they should hire Murray Bartlett to drop in on occasion to play his daddy, gay Phillip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 12, 2021 7:52 PM

R157, Murray's on HBO's "White Lotus".

by Anonymousreply 158December 12, 2021 7:55 PM

You do have to give him credit for looking that good at that age.

Barlett is 10+ years younger.

by Anonymousreply 159December 12, 2021 7:57 PM

R158 Past tense. (Did you watch the last episode of Season 1?)

by Anonymousreply 160December 12, 2021 8:45 PM

She looks awesome in that shot.

by Anonymousreply 161December 12, 2021 9:37 PM

I’m back bitches. Drool away.

🤤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 6, 2022 9:48 PM

Instead of playing Big Daddy Off-Broadway, Chrissy looks like he's auditioning to be a new President at Mormonboyz.

by Anonymousreply 163June 6, 2022 10:35 PM

I’m faithfully committed to my hubby, R163, even if I like your idea.

by Anonymousreply 164June 7, 2022 12:35 AM

R162 Add some earrings and lipstick, and he could play Dorothy Zbornak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 9, 2022 1:12 AM

don't know him but he looks good

by Anonymousreply 166June 9, 2022 1:25 AM

That Twitter pic looks a bit raggedy. That vegan unwell-in-the-face thing is happening.

He should avoid that Chess King styling too.

by Anonymousreply 167June 9, 2022 2:15 AM

Chrissy's IG is exhausting. If he were a 20-year old, he'd be a Tik Tok Ho.

by Anonymousreply 168June 22, 2022 8:59 AM

He looks great

by Anonymousreply 169June 22, 2022 9:24 AM

Strut!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170June 22, 2022 10:59 PM

He looks fantastic. I know Christian and he's a great guy.

by Anonymousreply 171June 23, 2022 12:15 AM

he looks fine! yumm!

by Anonymousreply 172June 23, 2022 12:43 AM

I’ll bet The Victor Newman hates his nelly guts.

by Anonymousreply 173June 23, 2022 12:54 AM

R173 Nah, Hans is fine with Chrissy, and they're seen goofing around together.

And even way back in 2013 when CLB brought his husband with him to the Monte Carlo Television festival, Braeden hung out with them.

by Anonymousreply 174June 23, 2022 2:29 AM

Michael Baldwin is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 175June 23, 2022 2:31 AM

The Sizzling Summer preview SPOILERS say:

[quote] To Lauren's dismay, Michael will revisit his mischievous side.

So I assume that means Lauren discovers that Michael is hiring RentMen again, or perhaps something far less serious like he keeps leaving his Aneros in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 176June 23, 2022 2:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!