Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Spencer Klavan - the Right-Wing Mansplainer in Chief?

Yay or Nay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 10:57 AM

I am sooooo veerryyyy tired of this look on every other man. On top of it, they all think they are so with it. Every time I see this on a man, I shut down thinking their head space is so small that this is the most unique look they can manage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111/30/2020

Butter face :(

by Anonymousreply 211/30/2020

R1

He's studying at Oxford University.

by Anonymousreply 311/30/2020

Nice biceps. Too bad, he's a conservative. What would make a gay guy have those views?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412/05/2020

Bad dye job.

by Anonymousreply 512/05/2020

Is he a conservative or a true believer in the absolute nonsense that is Required of those devoted followers of the Great Orange Pussygrabber?

Yes, it’s Saturday. Yes, Gin. But still, I can be pissed AND pissed at the same time

by Anonymousreply 612/05/2020

"Mansplain" is misandrist hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2020

R6

Are you trying to find some redeeming rationalization for this fascist?

The pre-Trump era conservatives were still classist, bigoted xenophobes who supported a homophobic political party hell-bent on harming us in any way possible.

by Anonymousreply 812/05/2020

[quote]Too bad, he's a conservative. What would make a gay guy have those views?

His father Andrew Klavan was a mystery/thriller writer of the 1980s who morphed into a Breitbart-style crank. I suspect Daddy was a major influence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 912/05/2020

No. He has just enough muscle to think that makes his face attractive. They [muscles] do not.

by Anonymousreply 1012/05/2020

His face does look unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 1112/05/2020

Here he is with Dave Stupid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1212/06/2020

Really a definition of a butter face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1305/03/2021

Hot.

by Anonymousreply 1405/03/2021

r14 it's the muscles and beard that is hot, not the face.

by Anonymousreply 1505/03/2021

[quote] I am sooooo veerryyyy tired of this look on every other man.

You don't like his haircut? Are you a hairdresser?

by Anonymousreply 1605/03/2021

Sounds like somebody is envious.

by Anonymousreply 1705/03/2021

no clue who he is

by Anonymousreply 1805/03/2021

Oh please spare me the self-righteousness. If the guy is hot half of you don’t care what his views are.

by Anonymousreply 1905/03/2021

Bingo r19

by Anonymousreply 2005/03/2021

Doesn’t it realize that wearing the flag is disrespectful? For “patriots” these personality-cultists seem to know very little about actual patriotism.

by Anonymousreply 2105/03/2021

Times change Bootsy, like wearing white shoes after Labor Day.

A hot guy wearing a representation of the American flag will always be excused. A hot body makes anything a fashion statement.

by Anonymousreply 2205/03/2021

Should I really know who this conservathot attention whore is?

by Anonymousreply 2305/03/2021

His face is unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 2405/03/2021

R23 I don't know who he is but here he is talking about GK Chesterton.

You do know about GK Chesterton, don't you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2505/03/2021

He's engaged to this guy. He has a PhD in History from UCLA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2605/03/2021

He's got skinny legs and uses jumbles of polysyllabic words.

Therefore, he is of no interest to us.

by Anonymousreply 2705/04/2021

This guy is interested in literature.

We aren't interested in literature.

by Anonymousreply 2805/04/2021

It's yea or nay, not yay or nay.

by Anonymousreply 2905/04/2021

That monkeyface deserves a double bag. Plus, he's a right winger - HARD PASS.

by Anonymousreply 3005/04/2021

I wonder what his dad and his right-wing cohort think about him getting gay married. They probably talk behind this fag’s back, as with all straight people.

I do admire his willingness to go against the grain. But, jesus, talk about Stockholm syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Thursday at 10:33 AM

[quote]What would make a gay guy have those views?

It's funny - it's likely some version of two extremes of the same spectrum.

He's either never had to deal with any hardship or problems, especially regarding money or opportunities, so lacks a shred of empathy.

Or he's climbed mountains of hardships and problems, especially regarding money and opportunities, so is embittered and wants everyone who comes after to have it as bad or worse.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Thursday at 10:41 AM

He's probably baffled as to why he's still at 2,000 followers on IG despite endless thottery. Maybe the penny will eventually drop that most conservatives just don't like gays very much.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 10:48 AM

Never heard of this loser. Sounds and looks like a complete fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 10:56 AM

r19, you post that same tired line of bullshit in every thread about a conservative male under 60. You're a complete fucking joke by now.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 10:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!