Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this man gay?

Recently in Australia there was a big scandal when it came to light that the Premier of New South Wales, Gladys “Koala Killer” Berejiklian, had spent 5 years in a secret romantic relationship with Daryl Maguire, a corrupt Member of Parliament who’d been using his position for personal gain. She’s now in hot water for having knowledge of his shady dealings and not reporting it.

The thing is, I’m quite sure she’s a lesbian and that the guy’s gay. (Skip halfway thru the attached video to see him speaking.) Gladys also pings to hell. She’s admitted to having little romantic experience in the past, and in 5 years of being “in love” with this guy she didn’t tell a soul. None of her close friends or family suspected a thing. A radio shock jock told her he thought she was lez but she laughed it off, and to my knowledge she hasn’t explicitly admitted to having sex with him.

I guess what I’m looking for here is for people to agree with me that he seems super gay, and some theories as to what is really going on. It feels like there’s a much bigger, juicier story to be uncovered here but I can’t figure out what it could be, besides two closet homos using their own corruption scandal to convince the public they’re straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2020 5:02 AM

One of Australia’s top federal politicians (recently retired) is also excruciatingly closeted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2020 1:12 AM

Bump : (

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2020 2:29 AM

R1 Christopher Pine (like Alexander Downer - both are from South Australia) it not gay. Pine (like Downer) is an effeminate heterosexual - they do actually exist.

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2020 3:51 AM

r3 I used to think the same, I'm not so sure anymore. There are still many fey men who you think would just be openly gay, but are married to women, despite no one buying it. Phillip Schofield was one. I just assumed he was straight as surely someone who is so obviously gay would be out.....

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2020 3:55 AM

Christopher Pyne follows a considerable number of shirtless young gays on Instagram and once hit on my (male) friend at a wedding. So dream on, R3. Steven Marshall is gay too.

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2020 4:16 AM

Bob Carr is gay. Deeply closeted.

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2020 4:22 AM

Bob Carr bounced on my cock while he choked me like a maniac

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2020 9:48 AM

[quote] Christopher Pyne follows a considerable number of shirtless young gays on Instagram

Can you provide a link to back up that assertion, R5?

I can attest that I've been intimate with one of Bob Carr's friends but, speaking frankly, I'm glad he's retired because he was useless.

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2020 10:21 AM

Not sure why you couldn’t just type “christopher pyne” into instagram R8 but here you go - click on ‘following’ and have a gander

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2020 11:58 AM

Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen seems like another guy who screams gay, but is married to a woman

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2020 4:29 AM

They’re like Deidre Chambers and my corrupt dad from Porpoise Spit. Their life was as good as an ABBA song, until Mom died. But then, they weren’t gay—although later dad started shacking up with an iron-willed drag queen turned transgender named Bernadette, who toured on a pink bus called Priscilla.

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2020 5:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!