Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sweden's hot prince Carl Philip tested positive for Covid-19

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 28, 2020 12:49 PM

Does anyone here have hot pics of Carl Philip at hand?

Because I don't. :-(

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2020 12:57 PM

Oskar is the spreader. And he's delighted by it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2020 12:57 PM

Isn't rumored to be a bi-slut that gets around? And wasn't she a call girl or something.

by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2020 12:58 PM

[quote] At the age of 20, Hellqvist was published in photos in the men's magazine Slitz wearing only a bikini bottom and a live boa constrictor around her upper body and was later voted Miss Slitz 2004 by readers. When her relationship with Prince Carl Philip was revealed in 2010, Expressen republished the photos. Following the Miss Slitz win, Hellqvist was cast in the Paradise Hotel reality show on TV4 where she made it to the final. [...] Hellqvist was mentioned in some newspapers for having kissed American adult film star Jenna Jameson while in Las Vegas to do a Swedish version of reality show Paradise Hotel.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2020 1:03 PM

Google will help you find pics of the sexy prince. He seems to love putting his right hand on or near his ass. Wish I could be that hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2020 1:04 PM

More hit prince and lucky hand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2020 1:04 PM

He's rumoured to be a bit dumb - or is this simply because he's severely dyslexic?

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2020 1:05 PM

pic at R6 - rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2020 1:07 PM

The handsome princely face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2020 1:07 PM

[quote] In 2007–2008, he studied graphic design at the Rhode Island School of Design for one year.

Ok, who has had him? Spill!

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2020 1:11 PM

Very dumb, R7. But nice about it, not like the extended Trump family.

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2020 1:11 PM

He looks like a reincarnation of my late father. Creepily so. No sinful thoughts for me about his good looks or ass.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2020 1:24 PM

R7 Yes just like his father. But Carl Philip looks delicious hot and handsome

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2020 1:42 PM

R13, his good looks must be coming from the maternal side.

I do love and adore Crown Princess Victoria (and we all know her son Oskar is a true DL fave), but tbf, Sweden would've benefitted from a hot king, a SEXIG KONUNG.

Carl Philip is the reason why I want to learn Swedish.

I'd be telling him lots of kinky stuff in his first language. Since he's dyslexic, he wouldn't have to read it.

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2020 4:02 PM

And we know who’s responsible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2020 4:20 PM

^ "Uncle Carl Philip is in the line of succession?!? Not when I can do something about it ..."

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2020 4:39 PM

I was destined from birth to take them all down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2020 5:13 PM

Considering that wife of his, COVID-19 is probably the least threatening thing he could catch.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2020 5:22 AM

He's lovely x

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2020 5:25 AM

R19, who? Carl Philip or Oskar?^^

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2020 8:50 AM

fuck me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2020 11:02 AM

I want him to chain me with that chain-like thing he's wearing in R21's pic.

After having chained me, he needs to fuck me senseless.

We can also do it vice versa - as long as the chain-like thing is involved.

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2020 12:31 PM

Ok, the thing he's wearing in R21's is called a collar in English. You never stop learning.

In this particular case, with such a hotness wearing such a thing, picking up a new word is even more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2020 12:35 PM

R14, if Carl Philip were still first in the line of succession, I think his marriage to Sofia would have been even more controversial. I don't think Sweden would have accepted her as queen.

Anyway, he's delish.

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2020 12:40 PM

Was he a pussyhound before he got married? Is he still?

Or is he family? At least a little bit as in being bi?

And no, if he were heir apparent, he would never have been allowed to marry a former Big Brother contestant / nude pic "model".

by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2020 8:36 PM

Prior to marrying Sofia, his girlfriend of 10 years was Emma Pernald who looks eerily like Mother Pence in some photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 28, 2020 12:28 AM

[quote] Was he a pussyhound before he got married?

No. He has always been involved with women who keep very tight control on him. More pussywhipped than pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 27November 28, 2020 3:11 AM

Carl-Philip's wife, Princess Sofia, is also Covid-positive.

by Anonymousreply 28November 28, 2020 3:23 AM

Bat ears.

Can bats get COVID?

That's where it came from, right? Bats. But he doesn't look Chinese.

More like Mongoloid. Like Chaka Khan. (sp?)

by Anonymousreply 29November 28, 2020 3:30 AM

So he used to be in a relationship for a VERY long time and after having splitting up, he married pretty much the first bird he came across.

Sounds similar to the Harry and Markle story, tbf.

by Anonymousreply 30November 28, 2020 10:59 AM

R20 the handsome Prince Carl Philip. Who's Oskar?

by Anonymousreply 31November 28, 2020 12:29 PM

Oskar is the kid at R17 (Crown Princess Victoria's son).

by Anonymousreply 32November 28, 2020 12:41 PM

If both Carl Philip and Sofia tested positive for Covid, why are they isolating with their two young sons??? Shouldn't they stay away from them for at least 14 days?

by Anonymousreply 33November 28, 2020 12:47 PM

Oskar is the only one that matters (of all european royals)

by Anonymousreply 34November 28, 2020 12:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!