Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do u poop on planes?

I could NEVER

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2021 3:12 AM

I can't either. The space is too small

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2020 5:55 PM

The OP's "contributions.'

Grease,

Fire:

Which one celebrity do you most hate who is NOT associated with politics or with political commentary/punditry? Denzel Washington.

If you HAD to move to a shithole country which would you move to? Per gay culture, offensive ideology, ugly men. Other criteria?

I'm straight but I'm addicted to this forum. You in danger, gurl.

I'm straight but I'm addicted to this forum. Straight man or frau OP?

Post an image that makes you slightly horny upon first glance I look at the pic and ruefully remember I'm never having sex again.

How the Reagans fooled America. The film I've been waiting for. What took it so long? The Reagans, a new four-part documentary airing on Showtime, pinpoints this flair for PR as the genesis of Ronald Reagan’s swift rise in government and the secret to his administration’s sweeping popularity within the Republican party. The 40th commander-in-chief and his first lady, Nancy Reagan, exercised a then-unprecedented degree of control over how they were seen, and for it, they were anointed as the new saviors of the rightwing way of life during their stint in the White House during the ‘80s. “More than any modern president, the myth-making around Ronald and Nancy Reagan has been extensive and effective,” series director Matt Tyrnauer tells the Guardian from his home in Los Angeles. “They created a false image that doesn’t conform with reality, one that is only now being fully examined.”

So what is Biden like as a person? If this has been discussed as nauseum, you make have me flogged in the public square of Gaytown by a sweaty muscular brute.

If not, shoot.

My Husband Fed Some Poisoned Cheese To A Mouse OP just how did the mouse get your husband to eat the poisoned cheese?

Cuban food Caribbean food has some tasty dishes but is not a high cuisine. Cuban Chinese was baby food for me when I was pumping iron.

Jared and Ivanka Trump will face a ‘rude awakening’ when they return to NYC: report You think? Or the blase new yorker will be like, say what?

" Many of the couple’s famous friends have become famous former friends in the past four years,” writes the Mail’s Laura Collins and Karen Ruiz. “Actress Natalie Portman who attended their wedding in 2009 and invited them to her own in 2012 has been a vocal critic, accusing Trump of ‘taking us backwards on civil rights.’ Emmy Rossum, who was also at their wedding, responded to Trump’s hot-mic ‘locker room’ comments in 2016 with the tweet, ‘Donald Trump thinks ‘when you’re a star,’ you ‘can do anything’ to women? Well you can’t make me vote for you you misogynistic entitled pig.

Ultimately, the couple will have to face the reality of “blame by association... "

By association? Oh it's the Daily Fail.

The Dump is literally doing nothing. While 1000s die every day. “12 out of the last 16 days, he’s had nothing on his public schedule,” Berman said. “Nothing! I covered the White House for a year, I’ve never seen anything like this. People who have covered it for far longer than I have have never seen a stretch like this. He’s doing aggressively nothing.”

What's Putin trying to get out of the White House before Trump leaves. I imagine they can be rescinded.

Posts by ignored poster 2 my boyfriend won't leave his wife for me, should i tell her he's gay? should i?????

Do u poop on planes? I could NEVER

Madonna shares pic of Roccos giant ass keep the pics coming queen!

can i see you buttholes please? i'm scared my hole is unusual looking and i need something to compare it to to be sure

How do you wipe your butts? i stand up and wipe with a brillo pad and then spray with lysol

how can you take bath or showers? are you not afraid you'll drown? i haven't bathed in almost 5 years i want to live long and not drown

MY CRACK IS ALWAYS SWEATY I DONT UNDERSTAND why

I'm a big dumb whore fat and stupid

i haven't pooped in 11 days normal?

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2020 5:59 PM

R2, i think your following this is creepy

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2020 6:03 PM

No, OP, but I poop out at parties.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2020 6:06 PM

R3 I'm not R2 but this person posts nonsense relentlessly.

I think this might be an old troll we had years ago that would fill up the board with 50-100 threads at a time.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2020 6:10 PM

Yes of course.

How do you manage on long distance flights?

Do you hold your stools in? Sounds painful!

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2020 6:10 PM

Pooping is easy. It's wiping that's hard. Unless you're in a first-class bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2020 6:26 PM

I once got the runs on a 14-hour flight from Beijing to New York.

Of the list of the places NOT to have the runs, an international flight ranks VERY high up.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2020 6:27 PM

I don't get how R2 knows that the OP has started those threads if OP has failed to sign his name to the post. What am I missing here? Someone please explain, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2020 6:30 PM

Only if the plane is flying over a red state. I imagine a 35,000 foot turd drop on a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2020 6:33 PM

When you’ve flown on a 16 hour flight, it’s kind of a necessity.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2020 6:35 PM

I can get anxiety in public bathrooms if another person is in there and it makes me unable to even pee sometimes :(

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2020 6:39 PM

R9 are you new here?

If you block someone, and then go to the Ignored tab, you can see all the posts that the Ignored poster has posted.

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2020 7:31 PM

R13 No, not new, just never blocked anyone so wasn't aware of this feature.

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2020 7:47 PM

Yes, R2 copied from that ignored list and pasted it here.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2020 7:53 PM

For some reason, flights constipate me. I usually get back to my normal daily routine one or two days later

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2020 8:18 PM

[quote]Unless you're in a first-class bathroom.

Bidets?

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2020 8:33 PM

Block this moronic OP

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2020 8:35 PM

R16 and R8 need to get together.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2020 8:38 PM

[quote] Erna

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2020 9:06 PM

Yes, if. I have to but I tend to seize up a bit when traveling and also eat little. It is not as bad as the bathroom on a bus, but almost.

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2020 9:50 PM

Have you tried a preflight stool softener R21?

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2020 10:17 PM

Trying doing a flight to Asia or Australia and then come talk to me about not pooping on plans OP.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2020 10:20 PM

I really enjoy pooping in Steinmart dressing rooms. But they've gone belly up, so I'll have to do it elsewhere. I save up really stinky ones, too.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2020 10:28 PM

I did once in 1992 on Gulf Air Boeing 767 from Hong Kong to Bankgkok (Golden Falcon service). I had been constipated all week and really let loose a HUGE turd on that flight. I felt so much better the remainder of the trip. Quite memeorable to recall it almost 30 years later

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2020 10:48 PM

Airplane bathrooms smell horrible, at the beginning because of the "cleaner," and at the end because of all those who have inconsiderately pooped. Good on you for holding your poop, OP! (I myself am too frozen with fear when flying to attend to anything else.)

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2020 11:10 PM

R8, something similar happened to me from Heathrow to LAX. Thank the gods I was in business.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2020 11:29 PM

Knocking on wood - haven't and hope to never. I'm 6'4, 190 - it is normally a tight squeeze for me anyway. And, for the picture, BL/BL/simmer's/runner's build and 58. But can pass for mid-40's...I think.

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2020 11:47 PM

[quote] Do u poop on planes?

I never find a ladder big enough to get on top of one.

by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2020 12:07 AM

I don't recall ever having to poop on a plane. I usually take a little xanax for international flights. That tends to slow things down.

by Anonymousreply 30November 26, 2020 12:17 AM

Hot

by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2021 10:09 PM

Sitting for hours on a flight can get you constipated as hell. You're lucky if you can poop on a flight. It's when babies poop on a flight that bothers me. There is nothing worse than having a nearby seat mate change a really rank poopie diaper.

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2021 8:38 AM

At my age, it's difficult to hoist myself up high enough to poop on a plane. But I'd sure like to try. Starting with United Airlines.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 3:51 PM

[quote]There is nothing worse than having a nearby seat mate change a really rank poopie diaper.

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 11:13 PM

Generally airplane bathrooms are filthy, so no. And don't get me started on people who want to fuck in them.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 11:17 PM

ANA first class has the typical Japanese toilet that acts as a bidet. I fly internationally a lot and I rarely have to poop on flights but....when you are traveling to Asia, you probably will.

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 11:47 PM

Not once, and I'm 61.

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2021 2:28 AM

R23 beat me to it. I fly to/from Asia multiple times a year. Sometimes there's just no avoiding it during a 14-16 hour flight. And I would rather the facilities on the plane (business class) than the ones in the airport (pre or post flight).

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2021 3:00 AM

Never. I don't care how early my flight is, I always get up early enough to have a cup of tea and a slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter. I do my business 15 minutes later and jump in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2021 3:02 AM

[quote] Do u poop on planes?

I would consider it. But I don't live nearby an airport. And getting through security every day just to poop on a plane just never seemed worth the effort.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2021 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!