Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be Emma Snyder’s kitchen in Luther’s Corners on Thanksgiving Eve

I’ll start

I’m Emma’s cheese puffs, the ones which made Caleb’s girlfriend Marcie want to puke.

by Anonymousreply 92December 9, 2020 6:51 PM

I'm Noah's huge cock, the thing Luke likes in his mouth best.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2020 2:41 PM

I am Elizabeth Hubbard Squash

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2020 2:49 PM

I'm Kim Kiddo Korn. Don't call me KKK.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2020 3:14 PM

I’m the incest in which the trashy Snyder kids will engage after Emma goes to bed.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2020 3:35 PM

I'm Ambrose Bingham, and while I may be an elder statesmen now, I was quite a cock hound back in the day!

I'll bring the wishbone....I love pulling the bone, darling!

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2020 4:07 PM

I'm Pam at the Pampered Palate, getting ready to deliver tonight's sandwich buffet and tomorrow's turkey dinner to the home of Tom and Margo Hughes. Why Tom, Margo, and their kids aren't having dinner at Kim and Bob's tomorrow is one of those mysteries that was never truly explained.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2020 8:01 PM

I'm Janey Cobb. The Snyder-Dixon-Tenney-Munson kids are all at my house until five minutes before dinner is actually served, in keeping with their kid actor contracts. Luke is no longer sitting at the kid's table. I imagine he and Noah are in the barn, selecting pine branches from which to form Christmas wreaths. At least, that's what Parker said Luke told Emma.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2020 8:07 PM

I'm Barbara, who used to shop at the Pampered Palate all the time, until they banned me for being such a hateful bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2020 8:07 PM

I’m Lisa Hughes shitting it all out at in the back room at Fashions.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2020 9:36 PM

I loved this show!

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2020 9:39 PM

I'm Dr. Susan Stewart, using fresh veggies to turn into alcohol to share with Andy Dixon. the carrots are really good. You can improve your eyesight and go blind at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2020 11:48 PM

I am Scoche Marin doing a crossover cameo as Katherine Shepherd Reynolds Chancellor Thurston Sterling Murphy from THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, television’s number one daytime drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2020 12:24 AM

I'm Craig Montgomery. I popped in to remind Emma that I screwed all three of her daughters. She shouldn't mind . She and daughter Iva bothe had John Dixon. And daughter-in-law Angel got laid by all three Snyder boys. It's a fun family!

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2020 12:55 AM

I'm Craig Montgomery. I popped in to remind Emma that I screwed all three of her daughters. She shouldn't mind . She and daughter Iva bothe had John Dixon. And daughter-in-law Angel got laid by all three Snyder boys. It's a fun family!

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2020 12:55 AM

Oh, how I wish Marland had lived. Or that we could go back to 1989.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2020 1:07 AM

I'm Carly Tenney taking all of Emma's china with me after the show ends.

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2020 3:25 AM

I had my own fantasies about Craig, you know. He packed quite an outline in those pleated pants.

by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2020 4:13 AM

I’m Lucy Walsh, dressed to the nines, slumming in that dreary black hole that is the Snyder kitchen. Dropping by to dramatically plead with Lily to get off Holden’s dick and come home. But also popping in to remind the Snyder’s that they are poor and I am rich. And to remind Emma that John Dixon dumped her frumpy ass for me.

by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2020 5:18 AM

I’m Lisa Miller Hughes McColl, shitting and plugging up the toilet at Fashions.

by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2020 5:20 AM

R18 = Mary Ellen Walters

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2020 9:36 AM

I'm Lily, a rather average girl with spunk. I brought the yams.

I've been laid by Holden Snyder, Dusty Donovan, Damian Grimaldi and Derek Mason.

I am very thankful, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2020 10:50 AM

I'm Kathleen Widdoes who was forgotten by the end of the series.

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2020 11:12 AM

Kathleen - your pussy stunk. That’s why I igbored you.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2020 12:48 PM

I'm the gold that lines the snatches of Lily, Angel Lange, Carly Tenney and Katie Peretti.

Those four snatches have seen ALL the good dick in town thanks to me.

(Well, except for that virile bull Bob Hughes, of course.)

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2020 2:51 PM

I’m Vee from SON and I think I know everything. And so does that perv Soapsuds and that MESS victoria Foxton aka Michael. All assholes, SON is full of losers.

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2020 5:00 PM

I'm Penny Hughes Baker Wade Cunningham. I was the original star of the show and when I left people couldn't handle it. I had my signature mole on my cheek and I whined about not having a baby because I was barren - then I had a miscarriage? I used to -at age 40 - run up to my bedroom in the my parents house and embrace my teddy bear. I should have been committed.

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2020 5:04 PM

I'm Irna Phillips, the hardnosed bitch who founded Oakdale.

I almost drove Penny's portrayer to the madhouse.

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2020 5:07 PM

Heard Irna was Jewish, also told she was a Lesbyterian. Must've converted.

by Anonymousreply 28November 26, 2020 6:25 PM

Irna may or may not have gotten knocked up by a married man, and while most accounts say she had a miscarriage and was infertile after that loss, the tea is that she had an abortion.

I think she may have moved into Otalia-land with that secretary of hers.

by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2020 7:02 PM

What was Irna’s vision for the Kim character-was she supposed to be a single mother or abort the baby ?

by Anonymousreply 30November 26, 2020 7:51 PM

R30 Kim was essentially Irna. She was supposed to fall in love with a married man, get pregnant and keep the baby. P&G and CBS approved it at first and then as the story played out put the kibosh on the story. She quit the show and died soon after.

But Kim was supposed to be an ultramodern woman, raising a child on her own. Marland creating Sabrina out of what he'd heard about both the show's history and Irna's original story was seen not only as honoring history but also a way to sort of bring it full circle for Irna, in a way.

by Anonymousreply 31November 26, 2020 8:07 PM

I’m Marland’s toes. I made JWS suck them.

by Anonymousreply 32November 26, 2020 8:39 PM

Say a prayer for the dimwitted person who really doesn't understand how a foot fetish works. He must have eaten some of the toxic poison from WorldWide Industries. Or licked too much of the ink from the pages of the Argus.

by Anonymousreply 33November 26, 2020 10:04 PM

I'm Tonio Reyes, Montegan aristocrat. I had to marry into this white-trash family to get my green card. Seriously, I fought through a freaking revolution to get HERE? I've a call in to my lawyer, Fred Greer, but I doubt he can help me at this late date. Later tonight, I'll beat the shit out of either Josh Snyder or Andy Dixon, you know, just to blow off some steam. Oh, and fuck some woman who is NOT my wife.

by Anonymousreply 34November 26, 2020 10:40 PM

I'm Simply Barbara. After a heated verbal catfight with Margo Hughes in the powder room, I became involved in a more physical one with trashy Shannon O'Hara. I ended up with my head in a toilet.

by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2020 12:14 AM

I'm Marsha Talbot, out of prison on parole and living in Holden Snyder's old bedroom after he married "up". It's a good thing Emma is such a fine, Christian woman. I'm working on proving to her that Franny Hughes is nothing but a slut, going after Darryl Crawford only a short time after his wife died. I'm sending her some of Emma's fabulous pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, made by one of her largest pumpkins of the year. Of course Emma has no idea that it's pumpkin mixed with wild hemlock that I found while weeding the garden and pruning bushes. If that song bird Kim eats some too, all the better. They are the reasons that I lost my beloved Douglas!

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2020 1:15 AM

I’m Emma’s broken down refrigerator

She forgot all about me and moved onto the ones bought by Cal and Iva’s father

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2020 2:25 AM

I'm Nancy Hughes.

Diner is over and the house is empty now, so I unbuttoned my pants, told Chris to fuck himself and am now on my second bottle of Riunite.

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2020 4:03 AM

Marsha, you know what trust and loyalty and love are.

Except, you know, for killing Douglas you were so loyal to him.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2020 5:00 AM

Damn you, Marsha!

I posted the link in the wrong place!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2020 5:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2020 5:34 AM

Mmmmm, that hairy beast!

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2020 3:07 PM

I’m Helen Wagner and I’m a cunt to Miss Van Hansis. We don’t need his kind here.

by Anonymousreply 43November 28, 2020 1:44 AM

I'm Mary McKinnon, stuck alone in the kitchen at Mary's Place, wishing we hadn't advertised our Thanksgiving-to-go special on KBAY all last week. I'm cooking turkey for half of Bay City.

by Anonymousreply 44November 28, 2020 2:47 AM

^^^It's me, Mary, again, realizing I was better off before I had my memory back :(

by Anonymousreply 45November 28, 2020 2:51 AM

I’m Helen Wagner again and now I’m being a cunt to Colleen Zenk, who is a cheap tramp.

by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2020 3:51 AM

I’m CZP driving drunk, again.

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2020 8:57 AM

I'm CZ dentures sliding all over the place and stained from all the red wine I drank. I left the door to Fashions open but it doesn't matter since it's not a real store anyway.

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2020 3:00 PM

I am an ABC cast off sent over to goose the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 49November 28, 2020 4:04 PM

I'm Duncan McKechnie, wishing some young twink would take a ride on my Scottish sausage.

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2020 6:39 PM

I'm Spence, the finest piece of ass ever to hit Oakdale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2020 7:03 PM

^Amen Sister Amen.

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2020 8:15 PM

Bobs Soap Channel got terminated AGAIN

He was the one that painstakingly was uploading TONS of P&G soaps

If P&G wants to start a streaming service, they should do so, We would pay. If not, why are they punishing fans who want to see these soaps!

by Anonymousreply 53November 28, 2020 8:31 PM

I'm the yellow rotary phone that hung on the wall by the kitchen door that stayed up for years after cordless phones had been invented. I had a very long cord so all the characters could walk around the kitchen while they used me because tight wad fucking Emma wouldn't upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 54November 28, 2020 8:35 PM

r54, that was also for easy access to the SFKEDP (Snyder Farm Kitchen EavesDropping Porch).

by Anonymousreply 55November 28, 2020 8:41 PM

Vee from SON is reporting all the P&G channels. He’s in the biz, ya know.

by Anonymousreply 56November 28, 2020 8:45 PM

I’m the dueling refrigerators purchased by Emma’s rich boyfriends, who are also the biological fathers of her adopted daughter and nephew, and thus the grandfathers of her granddaughter , who is dating her sons. Son #1 is married to the ex girlfriend of son #2, but they will eventually divorce and she will marry son #3.

The adopted nephew raped Emma’s adopted daughter but he will be forgiven and marry one of the other daughters.

I’m surprised they didn’t start fucking the pigs on the farm.

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2020 8:58 PM

Jason Biggs gets an early taste of Pie, when he wolfs down Emma's homemade Blueberry Pie

as punishment, Emma makes him bake ANOTHER pie from scratch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 28, 2020 9:04 PM

Some of these folks need to do what the posters that were uploading The Doctors were doing. Use dailymotion or some site like that, and call it something else on the title so that no one searching the names of the shows can find them.

by Anonymousreply 59November 28, 2020 9:07 PM

I’m dog-sitting where the house owner has a tv that plays whatever is on YouTube - I’m watching ATWT 1986

I may never leave 🤷🏼‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2020 9:14 PM

R60 I'm moving in!

As long as Casey Peretti serves me mimosas in a jockstrap, that is.

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2020 9:24 PM

"Bobs Soap Channel got terminated AGAIN"

"Some of these folks need to do what the posters that were uploading The Doctors were doing. Use dailymotion or some site like that, and call it something else on the title so that no one searching the names of the shows can find them."

Okay, I don't get this. There are channels like AsTheWorldStillTurns and Oakdalian that have been uploading tons of ATWT stuff for years, and they don't get terminated. And they certainly make no secret of what they're posting.

by Anonymousreply 62November 28, 2020 9:36 PM

Miss Wendall,

I'm thinking it may be because they upload clips into smaller chunks? Or somehow are better at labeling them, or not making the content clear. My guess, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 63November 28, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote] Okay, I don't get this. There are channels like AsTheWorldStillTurns and Oakdalian that have been uploading tons of ATWT stuff for years

and there are other ATWT soap channel that have been targeted and taken down

There is a lady now streaming ATWT episodes, by paying a membership - that is how many times she got targeted and taken down on Youtube

And there were TONS of Guiding Light episodes., and those have been axed as well,

by Anonymousreply 64November 28, 2020 9:44 PM

Technically the rights to broadcast old episodes of both are with......China.

by Anonymousreply 65November 28, 2020 9:46 PM

Recently on the Locher when they had the "Search for Tomorrow" reunion, Marcia McCabe who is involved with the various "Search" facebook groups, was talking about how you can hardly find any "Search" episodes on YouTube, as they keep taking them down. She has spoken with members, and she and they are all puzzled as to why P&G is cracking down like this

Marcia did say she has a trunk load of "Search" episodes and is contemplating to putting up her collection on YouTube, and seeing if P&G will ask YouTube to axe her channel.

by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2020 9:50 PM

Did we ever have any true setsiders here? Any crew members or, gasp, actors or writers?

I can tell a few posters have connections in the industry - most likely journalists covering the shows - just because of what they share. I can verify they are correct. But I'm curious if we've ever had someone closer than that.

by Anonymousreply 67November 29, 2020 8:49 PM

Alan Sarapa, the HOTTIE from twitter, knows everything. about Colleen’s 2 dui’s. Colleen had 2 dui’s

by Anonymousreply 68November 29, 2020 10:45 PM

R68 I can confirm that I worked at ATWT wayyyyyyy back when they shot at 402 E 76th Street. 1981/82. The show was cranking back then with Mary-Ellis!

by Anonymousreply 69November 29, 2020 10:50 PM

Ah, that's right, we can't have an adult conversation here because of the deeply mentally ill lunatic. I forgot.

by Anonymousreply 70November 29, 2020 10:50 PM

R70 what kind of adult conversation do you want when you’re talking about soap operas? Soap operas. Not exactly fodder for adult conversation, asshole. Soap operas.

by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2020 7:40 AM

R71 The kind of adult conversation where people have the sense not to talk about shitting, clogging toilets, or telling people about all your invisible enemies that no one knows or cares about.

You are psychotic and need to be institutionalized, you fetid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2020 2:29 PM

P&G crackdown on YouTube continues

They deleted HALF of the playlist of Another World episodes from 1981

by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2020 3:24 PM

Geez, why? What the hell is going on?

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2020 3:25 PM

[quote] P&G crackdown on YouTube continues. They deleted HALF of the playlist of Another World episodes from 1981

[quote] Geez, why? What the hell is going on?

You'd think they'd be more sympathetic that during a pandemic people would want something to escape to, and allow these episodes to linger online

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2020 3:28 PM

And stupid cunts like you think it is because P&G will be releasing or starting its own channel. LOLOLOLOLOL Stupid fools.

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2020 4:43 PM

You are not welcome on this site, R76. Leave and do not EVER come back. Go where you are wanted. It isn't here, you fucking dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2020 7:26 PM

R77 I’m here to stay. Deal with it. You love me, you truly love me!

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2020 10:44 PM

It would help, r77 r72, if you'd stop linking to his posts.

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2020 10:56 PM

Nutjob Monticello is still bitter that Spicen rejected him. I’d rather hear about Fulton’s big shits clogging up the toilet than Serial asshole and Spicen.

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2020 11:38 PM

[quote] You'd think they'd be more sympathetic that during a pandemic people would want something to escape to, and allow these episodes to linger online

P&G never did seem to do anything that made sense

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2020 3:23 AM

Now the the 1982 Episodes of Another World have been scrubbed from YouTube

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2020 3:22 PM

Someone copy this somewhere!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2020 3:50 PM

It is really upsetting that P&G is getting rid of their library of soaps OFF of YouTube

ABC is not even doing that

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2020 6:42 PM

P&G owns these shows. They can do whatever they want with them.

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2020 7:27 PM

[quote] P&G owns these shows. They can do whatever they want with them.

But ABC doesn't seem to have a problem with episodes on YouTube

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2020 7:31 PM

It's just P&G, which has made one awful decision after another about these shows for 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2020 8:43 PM

Serial Scholar and Spicen had these episodes taken down.

by Anonymousreply 88December 5, 2020 12:46 PM

Soaps don't do fantasy scenes anymore.

Here's one of Lily asleep in Meg's room, dreaming that Holden isn't her friend; her mother wants to control her and the Snyders don't care about her.

All of Lily's worst fears coming true.

Starts at 4:12

The line where fantasy Lucinda says: "Holden is Miss Lily thinking about YOU with your shirt off in THE RAIN?"

She sure was, Lucy; plus half the audience, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2020 5:48 AM

In a RARE dramatic role - Jim Varney appears on Another World

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2020 6:35 PM

R89 GH still does them, but lately they tend to do entire fantasy episodes, like a recent one about woman's suffrage and A Christmas Carol last Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2020 8:32 PM

OMG - well they said it wouldn't happen - but it is HAPPENING

There will be a 4 Musketeers Reunion on the Locher Room - sort of

Past cast members of Guiding Light will be part of a fund-raiser for food banks all over the USA - and among those scheduled to appear

Grant Alexander, Michael O'Leary, Krista Tesreau and Judi Evans

But there is NO guarantee that the four of them will appear together - they will joining a ton of other Guiding Light actors (list below)

The last time they had a big reunion like this, Alan Locher staggered the appearances, so groups of 4 appeared for 20 minutes, then another group of 4 came on

Whether Grant Alexander, Michael O'Leary, Krista Tesreau and Judi Evans will be one of the groups of four, remains to be seen

Full list of GL stars to participate below

Grant Aleksander (ex-Phillip), Laura Bell Bundy (ex-Marah), Bryan Buffinton (ex-Bill), Jean Carol (ex-Nadine), Beth Chamberlin (ex-Beth), Crystal Chappell (ex-Olivia), Kassie DePaiva (ex-Chelsea), Frank Dicopoulos (ex-Frank), Beth Ehlers (ex-Harley), Morgan Englund (ex-Dylan), Judi Evans (Bonnie, DAYS; ex-Beth), Jamie Goodwin (ex-Johnny), Melissa Hayden (ex-Bridget), Liz Keifer (ex-Blake), Jessica Leccia (ex-Natalia), Joy Lenz (ex-Michelle), Rachel Miner (ex-Michelle), Michael O’Leary (ex-Rick), Robert Newman (ex-Josh), Peter Simon (ex-Ed), Tina Sloan (Lillian), Paul Anthony Stewart (ex-Danny), Krista Tesreau (ex-Mindy), Jerry verDorn (ex-Ross), Yvonna Kopacz-Wright (ex-Mel) and Kim Zimmer (ex-Reva).

by Anonymousreply 92December 9, 2020 6:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!