Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scott Baio, Ralph Macchio, Glenn Scarpelli

I always had trouble telling them apart. Some help, please?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 18, 2021 10:39 PM

Scarpelli is the one that does not deny sucking cock.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 6:56 PM

Baio is the insane right wing nut job who believes his career was affected by his politics rather than his lack of talent.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 7:03 PM

They must have a common ancestor

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 7:04 PM

Baio is the sanctimonious sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 7:13 PM

Glenn turned out to be an attractive adult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2020 1:41 AM

My good friend, Glenn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2020 1:43 AM

I have the same problem with Madonna, Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga. All three looked alike in the 2000s before the plastic surgery.

Macchio is a cool guy and a good actor. Baio is a no-talent sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2021 5:38 PM

Scarpelli is openly gay.

Macchio is straight and a nice guy

Baio is a right-wing homophobic asshole

by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2021 5:40 PM

Scott Baio sexually harassed Nicole Eggert and loves Trump. The other two are basically nice guys.

by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2021 5:43 PM

I’ll need to see nude photos of each of them to compare.

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2021 5:45 PM

"Those Italians, they all look alike to me"

by Anonymousreply 11March 5, 2021 5:47 PM

They were all cute in their prime. Macchio made me realize I was gay.

by Anonymousreply 12March 5, 2021 5:52 PM

Scott Baio is playing the sad role of Gnarls-in-Charge.

by Anonymousreply 13March 5, 2021 5:53 PM

Macchio got good karma. He's enjoying a career renaissance just like Keanu Reeves. Glenn is openly gay, retired and has a partner.

Nobody gives a shit about Scott Baio or Rick Schroder. Both are psycho MAGAts and they live on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 14March 5, 2021 5:54 PM

They’re no longer yutes.

by Anonymousreply 15March 5, 2021 5:55 PM

Kirk Cameron, Rick Schroder and Scott Baio are all insane right-wing conservatives and blame their failed careers on Hollywood liberals.

by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2021 5:57 PM

[quote]Macchio got good karma. He's enjoying a career renaissance just like Keanu Reeves.

?

by Anonymousreply 17March 5, 2021 5:58 PM

R16, I guess it's easier for them to blame "the libs" than to admit no one cares about you because you can't act and were only ever famous to begin with because you were cute as a kid or teen

by Anonymousreply 18March 5, 2021 5:59 PM

I always thought Schroeder was an excellent actor as a child and still pretty good as an adult. Haven't seen him in anything lately. Up until the late nineties, it seemed like he was everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 19March 5, 2021 6:01 PM

R17 Cobra Kai is very popular and introduced Macchio (and Zabka) to a younger generation of fans. It's similar to John Wick and the memes introducing Keanu Reeves to a young generation.

by Anonymousreply 20March 5, 2021 6:01 PM

Macchio was a fairly well-known star when he made My Cousin Vinny, but the whole performance is a series of reaction shots. Never knew why he agreed to do that one, though he is adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 5, 2021 6:07 PM

Schroder is a weird case because he actually transitioned well into adult roles. He was handsome and had acting talent. Of course he was never going to be a big Hollywood star due to there being a much thicker line between TV and film actor back then. I think Rick had a serious drug problem and ruined his own life and career and just can't own up to it. He's just immature and a brat honestly

by Anonymousreply 22March 5, 2021 6:09 PM

Let's not forget Lilo Bronchitis

by Anonymousreply 23March 5, 2021 6:11 PM

R23, Lillo is Colombian, he was adopted by an Italian family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 5, 2021 7:39 PM

I didn’t know Glenn is gay. Glenn and Ralph were hit adjacents; Scott not so much.

by Anonymousreply 25March 5, 2021 11:18 PM

I would never confuse Glenn Scarpelli for the other two. For a while, I did confuse Scott Baio and Robert Romanus (Foxes and Fast Times at Ridgemont High).

Forgive me.

by Anonymousreply 26March 5, 2021 11:22 PM

[quote]Cobra Kai is very popular and introduced Macchio (and Zabka) to a younger generation of fans. It's similar to John Wick and the memes introducing Keanu Reeves to a young generation.

I just thought it was a strange comparison. Ralph Macchio didn't really make a successful transition to stardom in adult roles after the Karate Kid franchise, and now he has made a comeback on a TV show. Keanu Reeves is a movie star, has had some career lulls but has had some major movie success as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 27March 6, 2021 2:21 AM

r5 his eyes are quite beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 28March 6, 2021 2:35 AM

Glenn seems like a nice middle-aged Gay. Done as much as he can with his body and has a nice personality, which helps overlook the face. Here he wing mans for Mackenzie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 18, 2021 3:00 PM

I slapped the bratty fey one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 18, 2021 3:15 PM

For me: Kill, Marry, F*ck

by Anonymousreply 31July 18, 2021 3:18 PM

Leave Glenn and Ralph alone. They don't deserve to be compared to that right-wing nut. I never thought they looked alike.

by Anonymousreply 32July 18, 2021 3:19 PM

R5, how did Glenn manage to become Filipino in the second half of his life?

by Anonymousreply 33July 18, 2021 3:20 PM

Has Glenn appeared on Val's cooking show? ...I'd like to see them together.

by Anonymousreply 34July 18, 2021 3:27 PM

[quote] Of course he was never going to be a big Hollywood star due to there being a much thicker line between TV and film actor back then.

Uh yeah, about that…

by Anonymousreply 35July 18, 2021 4:22 PM

Hollywood turned its back on Ricky Schroder for the same reason it turned its back on Helen Reddy: they hate anybody who is sincere about their beliefs no matter what those beliefs may be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 18, 2021 4:24 PM

Can we add Scott Jacobi and Scott Colomby? And maybe Robert Romanus?

by Anonymousreply 37July 18, 2021 10:33 PM

Baio is the one sucking Donald's dick all day.

The other two are fine.

by Anonymousreply 38July 18, 2021 10:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!