Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nikolaj Coster Waldau from Game of Thrones

What up with that wife? He’s so handsome. I don’t get it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 10, 2021 1:03 AM

Same reason Hugh Jackman is with his wife. Appearance isnt super important to everyone. I'm sure they find their wives attractive. Beauty is subjective.

by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 5:10 PM

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is a weird celebrity in the sense that he didn't really become famous until middle age, and by then he'd already had a wife and children for over a decade, so as a result he has a normal spouse and normal kids. It's only weird to us because we're so used to famous actors dating 19 year old supermodels and fathering babies in their 50's. He married a woman who was age appropriate when they were both in their 20's and now they've aged together, you know, like normal people do.

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 5:22 PM

She's fine.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 5:24 PM

Op, he is probably a less vapid, amoral, and superficial person than you.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 5:26 PM

That woman is the mother of his late-teenaged children. I doubt he's leaving her any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 5:31 PM

His wife is a famous (in Greenland) singer named Nukaka. For a middle-aged broad, I'd say she's looking pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 5:34 PM

He cleans up well but I think she's about appropriate for him.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 5:38 PM

She is former miss greenland in her 50s, he looks hotter now, but they were an attractive couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 5:39 PM

Age happens.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 5:51 PM

I remember people on here attacking Pierce Brosnan for staying with Keely Shaye Smith when she gained weight years ago.

She was quite fetching back in her day and aged just like the rest of us. He may lose a few pounds for an appearance in a film but they just celebrated 25 years together and are still very much in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 6:11 PM

Sorry but most of us do not go from thin to obese in middle age. So no, she didn't age like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 6:52 PM

AHAHAHAHA R5! You are naive aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 6:53 PM

I love her dress.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 7:23 PM

Well, she throws some major high class diva energy, that’s for sure. I mean, that dress, the neck piece, they’re beautiful and really suit her. That hair and makeup are definitely classic Hollywood or old money. I think she looks fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 7:52 PM

[quote]Sorry but most of us do not go from thin to obese in middle age. So no, she didn't age like the rest of us.

Men don't also have babies and fail to lose the weight gained.

[quote]She is former miss greenland in her 50s

I really thought she was much older than her, but her Wiki has her as being 49 years old. I don't buy that.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 11:41 PM

I see Nikolaj's publicist has created a thread. Hi, good to see you again on Data Lounge.

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2020 11:45 PM

Huge uncut cock. Not sure about Him.

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2020 11:48 PM

She looks great to me—stylish and elegant.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2020 12:00 AM

Looks like Harrison Ford and Cher

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2020 12:02 AM

I'm getting Imelda Marcos vibes

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2020 12:04 AM

[quote]I see Nikolaj's publicist has created a thread. Hi, good to see you again on Data Lounge.

Will this be a good place to repeat the I see Deuxmoi gossip that pre-Covid he was seen with his former costar Gwendoline Christie multiple times while his family was overseas?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2020 12:16 AM

His wife was gorgeous when she was younger. She looks good now, but when she was young, wow!

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2020 12:30 AM

I see these threads time and again on DL and it never fails to shock me how Americans expect the rest of the world to be shallow as themselves. I live in Italy and can't count the number of times I've seen people (male and female) with partners that would draw attention in America for not being "in the same league". The more I live here, the more I understand how a Donald Trump would happen in America.

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2020 12:41 AM

We all know he’s screwing around on his wife, specifically with former co-stars. Watch this thread get locked ASAP, just like every other one mentioning NCW’s philandering.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2020 12:48 AM

He married Judge Jeannine Piro?

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2020 12:55 AM

[R24] Nikolaj lives a live of picture-perfect bliss with his picture-perfect wife and picture-perfect daughters. He would NEVER EVER EVER consider straying because he's so happy and his family is so perfect.

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2020 1:12 AM

She’s a vision of fillers dancing in her cheeks

by Anonymousreply 27November 24, 2020 1:14 AM

She's actually attractive. He's just aging better than she is.

by Anonymousreply 28November 24, 2020 1:49 AM

Straight men always age better than women. They don't have to live with men.

by Anonymousreply 29November 24, 2020 2:11 AM

She's very ugly. I think she ruined her face with fillers and bad plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 10, 2020 1:08 AM

Sorry, that's the correct link. Not sure if it's going to work now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 10, 2020 1:10 AM

Not every actor’s like Johnny Depp... desperately marrying a trophy wife who’s a quarter of a century younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 10, 2020 1:18 AM

Didn’t he recently buy a pad in LA away from his family?!?

by Anonymousreply 33December 10, 2020 1:37 AM

I hate to say this but he aged better than her. I thought she was his mother.

by Anonymousreply 34December 10, 2020 1:38 AM

I've recently read an interview in which he said his marriage only works because he's always away, I kinda felt sorry for her. And yes, she's ruined her face with bad surgery/botox/fillers, she looks way older than him.

by Anonymousreply 35December 10, 2020 1:51 AM

Is that her? Wtf happened to her face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 10, 2020 1:53 AM

They are equals in appearance.

by Anonymousreply 37December 10, 2020 1:58 AM

Yeah, if you're blind.

by Anonymousreply 38December 10, 2020 2:05 AM

I don't find him even remotely attractive.

by Anonymousreply 39December 10, 2020 3:12 AM

He should get back together with Clive Owen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 10, 2020 3:16 AM

He and his wife are equals in looks. His sidepiece isn't a teen aged Miss America type either.

by Anonymousreply 41December 10, 2020 3:24 AM

Some men age better than others, as the pics of Nikolaj and Pierce here verified. Then you get the likes of Johnny, who’s a mess.

I’ve not watched Bent in years R40, might need to revisit.

by Anonymousreply 42December 10, 2020 3:27 AM

This woman's looks remind me of that hideous woman Phil Collins married, Phil's third wife, Orianne Cevey. Phil's wife was cute when he married her, she now looks like a Drag Race reject!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2020 3:46 AM

wow, she looks terrible

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2020 4:29 AM

You know, call me crazy, but I think she’s sexy looking.

She’s definitely of a type... I can imagine her in a dim, smokey roadhouse in a halter top, with a lot of turquoise jewelry in her cleavage.

I mean, she’s clearly not an academic - but straight men like that “earthy,” big breasted look. They don’t flip for Audrey Hepburn.

by Anonymousreply 45December 10, 2020 4:48 AM

[quote]You know, call me crazy, but I think she’s sexy looking. She’s definitely of a type... I can imagine her in a dim, smokey roadhouse in a halter top, with a lot of turquoise jewelry in her cleavage. I mean, she’s clearly not an academic - but straight men like that “earthy,” big breasted look. They don’t flip for Audrey Hepburn.

I gather you are talking about Phil Collins kooky third wife?

Phil's wife was sweet looking when they married, she's basically turned into a drag queen. She got massive facial plastic surgery, fake tits, slathers on the makeup and is loaded with tattoos. Orianne also has a drug habit and is involved in some occult shit. This nutty woman also managed to spend the $46 million Phil gave her in they divorce settlement. They re-connectd, but didn't remarry. Now they are in battle over 'their' Miami mansion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46December 10, 2020 5:58 AM

Yes, I was talking about her.

And yes, she looks very different than she did decades ago. But so does he.

by Anonymousreply 47December 10, 2020 6:01 AM

[quote]Yes, I was talking about her. And yes, she looks very different than she did decades ago. But so does he.

Phil is very ill, what's his lazy gold digger ex-wife's excuse? The woman doesn't even work, Phil has been working since he was a child. He started as an actor.

$46 million dollar should buy you the best plastic surgeon in the US, there is NO excuse for this women to look so hideous. Besides the terrible plastic surgery, what's with her makeup?! It looks as if she put it on with a trowel. Heavy makeup on an older woman always looks terrible, but on her she looks like a drag queen.

With their attractive sons. The older son is a drummer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 10, 2020 8:34 AM

[quote]R48 Heavy makeup on an older woman always looks terrible

Not to Phil Collins.

by Anonymousreply 49December 10, 2020 9:27 AM

Omg what the hell is she wearing in R31?

Phil’s wife just looks whorish these days, where as Nukaka looks like she’s genuinely addicted to surgery. Her bone structure just wasn’t made to have skin stretched that tight, it makes her look off and a lot more masculine.

by Anonymousreply 50December 10, 2020 12:34 PM

[quote]famous (in Greenland)

I have added this to all my social media profiles.

by Anonymousreply 51December 10, 2020 1:47 PM

R41, who's the sidepiece?

I can't believe Dana Tyler, the very well-respected local NYC news anchor actually lived with Phil Collins for years. She should consider herself lucky and grateful Phil's out of her life.

Someone mentioned that straight men go for the big-breasted slutty types--not Audrey Hepburn. Umm. Not really. Yes, lots of straight men like the stripper types but many men like the Hepburn types, too. It used to be there was a type you'd bang (stripper types) and marry (Hepburn types). Also, not every straight man is a boob guy; some like butts; others like legs; and yeah, there are many who like women to be boyishly thin. Different strokes for different folks.

by Anonymousreply 52December 10, 2020 2:05 PM

Straight men do not go for Audrey Hepburn types. Very very rarely.

by Anonymousreply 53December 10, 2020 2:34 PM

R41 Apparently, NCW is a leg man.

His wife generally looks fine, but whatever work she had done to her lips makes it look like she’s been sucking off hoover nozzles for most of her adult life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2020 6:07 PM

It seems Phil's wife lost her looks when she started messing with her face. When she was younger, she was plain but cute. The type of women who didn't need makeup to accent her looks, now she looks like she's in heavy stage makeup 24/7.

From what I've been reading about Phil's last ex-wife (they never remarried, just got back together) there is definitely something mentally wrong with this woman: she's a drug addict, practices some type of witchcraft and is also addicted to tattoos. She also married some other man while she reconnected with Phil! Now she's demanding her give up his Miami home to her. WTF did she bring into the marriage? She doesn't appear to have any sort of career. Boy, are these rich straight men incredibly stupid.

This woman, Orianne Cevey has basically become someone else, whether this was due to her mental illness or drugs or a combo of both, who knows, but she's definitely not all there. This weird spiral is what happens when you have way too much money, don't know what do with the money and your time.

None of Phil's wives, except this weird one, were 'slutty types'. His first wife (his childhood sweetheart, they met in acting school) and second wife (Lily Collin's mom Jill) were attractive. They sure didn't look like drag queens with huge fake tits.

The last wife, Orianne, seems to have slid into mental illness. Phil had better find a better lawyer, otherwise, his five kids won't have any inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote]R46 It seems Phil's wife lost her looks when she started messing with her face. When she was younger, she was plain but cute.

“Plain but cute”? The woman in your pic looks like a model!

She’s gorgeous, you moron.

by Anonymousreply 56December 10, 2020 8:47 PM

^^ was in reply to r55

The pic I’m referencing is in r46

by Anonymousreply 57December 10, 2020 8:49 PM

I don’t see how Collins’ wife changed that much!

Agree that NCW’s wife was lovely when younger but her face just looks strange now.

Gwendoline Christie is not pretty but she gets hot men! Good for her. Loved her character in GOT.

by Anonymousreply 58December 10, 2020 8:57 PM

NCW's wife is almost 50, give her a break.

She looks fine for her age.

Gwendoline Christie gets hot men? Really? Like him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 10, 2020 9:57 PM

Isn’t Giles gay as a goose? R59 He is a fashion designer after all, and time has not been too kind to his body (or fashion sense).

by Anonymousreply 60December 10, 2020 10:35 PM

No, he's straight and wants to get married and have children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 10, 2020 10:43 PM

R59 Tom Hiddleston and NCW! Hot enough!

by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2020 10:47 PM

I lost respect for Hiddleston after that farce with Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 63December 10, 2020 10:57 PM

R63 well, he’s still nice looking. But yes, that was a dick wilter for sure.

by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2020 11:07 PM

[quote]“Plain but cute”? The woman in your pic looks like a model! She’s gorgeous, you moron.

Don't call me a moron. Have you see some models? Most are plain, plain in the sense they don't wear much makeup when not working, yet they are are still cute, that was my point, you imbecile! Orianne didn't need much makeup to be attractive. I work with models, most are unrecognizable without makeup, Photoshop and the world's best fashion photographers. They are attractive, yet many look nothing like their photos. .

These days, Orianne looks like an ugly drag queen, she doesn't even look like the same person. She completely destroyed her face. She had a terrible nose job, knows NOTHING about applying makeup, has huge fake painful looking tits, ugly tats and, well, she looks disgusting.

I don't give a shit how bad Phil looks, he's the one with the talent and the millions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 11, 2020 7:29 AM

MY EYES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 11, 2020 7:31 AM

How did a thread about Nikolaj Coster-Waldau degenerate into one about Phil Collins and his wife?

by Anonymousreply 67December 11, 2020 12:49 PM

Gwen Christie and Hiddles at the Emmys a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 11, 2020 4:45 PM

R53 Rich men go for Audrey Hepburn types. Poorer men go for the big tittied caricatures. Like the way an old man will get a Ferrari, poorer men like the bigger builds as a way to prove their worth.

by Anonymousreply 69December 11, 2020 5:17 PM

Here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 11, 2020 5:18 PM

I'm not quite sure I see the appeal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 11, 2020 5:22 PM

I get the feeling guys want to fuck Gwen because she’s so huge, like a fetish thing. It’s rare for a straight/bi guy to hook up with a chick that big, so it’s probably bragging rights.

Also she definitely seems like a freak in bed.

by Anonymousreply 72December 11, 2020 6:05 PM

That's a very old photo from when she was photographer Polly Borland's muse. Borland found her in her pre-drama school days working in a boutique in Brighton. Borland was looking for a very tall young woman and someone told her about Gwen. Gwen agreed to Borland taking a lot of photos of her (which were in the nude) because she hoped the photos would help her come to terms with her body. Borland published a book of her Gwen photos well over ten years ago. This was before "Game of Thrones." I think from what I read Gwen has since repudiated her association with Borland.

by Anonymousreply 73December 11, 2020 6:10 PM

She probably is a freak in the sack. I like Gwen. From everything I've read and heard about her, she's fun-loving, very smart, witty, good-natured, warm, charming and charismatic. Believe it or not, those traits can go a long way.

by Anonymousreply 74December 11, 2020 6:14 PM

R68 this looks shopped.

by Anonymousreply 75December 11, 2020 6:17 PM

There are also TONS of photos of Gwen in her club-hopping, party girl days when she was in drama school. They're on a fan's Tumblr account and according to rumor, the reason why Gwen changed the name of her private Instagram account and deleted a lot of followers.

by Anonymousreply 76December 11, 2020 6:17 PM

Nikolaj is almost as tall as Gwen, so she's not "too big" for him. Even her gay boyfriend's almost as tall as she is. Also, how the fuck can someone look at Nikolaj and his wife and say they're equals in looks? She looks like his mom. Weird face full of botox.

by Anonymousreply 77December 11, 2020 6:35 PM

"Also, how the fuck can someone look at Nikolaj and his wife and say they're equals in looks?" Maybe when they met years ago when she was Miss Greenland, perhaps, but now? No.

by Anonymousreply 78December 11, 2020 6:40 PM

Gwen is much taller than everyone! not just him!

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote]How did a thread about Nikolaj Coster-Waldau degenerate into one about Phil Collins and his wife?

You must be new around here, most DL threads do veer of course. You got a problem with that?

Actually Phil and his creepy ex-wife Orianne, who has now turned into a lady man, are connected to to this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 80December 11, 2020 6:55 PM

"do veer OFF course"....damn auto correct!

by Anonymousreply 81December 11, 2020 7:05 PM

R78 Being named Miss Greenland is hardly a compliment when the country has a population of less than 60,000, and two thirds of the inhabitants aren’t eligible because they’re either men or children. The only reason Mrs Coster-Waldau has managed any sort of showbiz career is because her Dad was a politician and she married a good-looking, respectably talented actor.

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2020 7:41 PM

Unlike his GOT costars whose careers will wither on the vine, at least Nikolaj has the Danish film community to rely on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 11, 2020 7:51 PM

Whiskers hold a man's facial skin in place, and men's skin is thicker.

Didn't you kids learn anything in school?

by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2020 7:58 PM

R82 She wasn’t just a model, she’s a famous pop star there, too.

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2020 8:05 PM

Her voice is horrible, like fingernails against a blackboard. I guess that qualifies as good singing in Greenland.

by Anonymousreply 86December 11, 2020 8:19 PM

A taste of hunger is only 15 min long? WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 87December 11, 2020 8:21 PM

Has anyone seen the almost so bad it's good movie NCW starred in called "Shot Caller"? He plays a boring stock broker who gets sent to prison for DUI and basically ends up running the (white) gangs and turning into a ruthless murderer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 11, 2020 8:22 PM

Gwendoline's 1.91 cm tall while Nikolaj's 1.88 cm tall.

by Anonymousreply 89December 11, 2020 9:30 PM

R85 No, she's not. She's famous because of her father and her last name.

by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2020 9:31 PM

[quote]Has anyone seen the almost so bad it's good movie NCW starred in called "Shot Caller"? He plays a boring stock broker who gets sent to prison for DUI and basically ends up running the (white) gangs and turning into a ruthless murderer.

I haven't seen it but I remember when it came out and there was all this talk about how he'd get nominated for indie awards for it. He was promoting the hell out of it.

by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2020 10:16 PM

What about that Danish movie he made that was directed by Susanne Bier? She just directed the wonderfully craptastic "The Undoing" on HBO. Was that any good? I think it was about a man who switches babies after his baby dies.

by Anonymousreply 92December 11, 2020 11:52 PM

Nikolaj spent 4 months away filming in Iceland and couldn't watch his wife dancing on DWTS. He managed to go back in time to watch the final at home (no more live audience allowed) and she said he sent her a text congratulating her on her 3rd place. Love is not dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 20, 2020 9:07 PM

R93 what the hell did I just watch?

by Anonymousreply 94December 20, 2020 9:28 PM

R94 I have no idea, but I absolutely fucking howled when he pretended to shoot her. Dance is not alive and well in the Nordic countries!

by Anonymousreply 95December 21, 2020 12:04 AM

Good god. Is that singing? And why was she acting like a reptile? And the dance----AWFUL. Third place was too high for them.

by Anonymousreply 96December 21, 2020 1:19 AM

Nuuuukakakaka lost the championship. Nicolaj's star power was useless.

by Anonymousreply 97December 23, 2020 9:01 PM

There's a new blind about Nikolaj:

Blind Item #13 This married foreign born actor is A-/B+ list. Like an earlier blind item, he also made his fame from a pay cable show. He has been in this space multiple times because of his ongoing cat and mouse game with a former co-star/mistress. Our actor's wife tries hard on social media to show they are still together and still in love, but he did stay away from her for months on end while she got her biggest television/fame break. He barely paid lip service to supporting her in her efforts or against online trolls who criticized her looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 1, 2021 9:37 PM

[quote]Blind Item #13 This married foreign born actor is A-/B+ list. Like an earlier blind item, he also made his fame from a pay cable show. He has been in this space multiple times because of his ongoing cat and mouse game with a former co-star/mistress. Our actor's wife tries hard on social media to show they are still together and still in love, but he did stay away from her for months on end while she got her biggest television/fame break. He barely paid lip service to supporting her in her efforts or against online trolls who criticized her looks.

So Enty just comes to DL to find stories. This has all been deliberated here. It's like that time Tom Holland posted to IG that his friend couldn't meet him for drinks and he invited fans to find him at a pub and join him and DL talked about how he must have been ditched by his best friend and hours later CD&N posts a blind about how Holland's boyfriend stood him up and he was asking fans to join him.

by Anonymousreply 99January 2, 2021 1:36 AM

Yep, r99. Rehashed, warmed over gossip.

by Anonymousreply 100January 2, 2021 1:42 AM

I’m going to take a wild guess, but maybe he loves her. Some people aren’t as shallow as the bitches and Marys on the DL threads.

by Anonymousreply 101January 2, 2021 1:47 AM

Posted by the publicists to make their clients seem more relevant. Who cares about the GoT actors anymore? Even Kit and Emilia are forgotten, and Sophie is only relevant with the mommy crowd. Nikolaj who?

by Anonymousreply 102January 2, 2021 1:48 AM

If GoT actors are not relevant and don't matter anymore, why are you in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 103January 2, 2021 2:18 AM

"Posted by the publicists to make their clients seem more relevant." Publicists are paid to generate attention for their clients and make them look good in the process. Nikolaj hardly looks good in the blind. If anything, he comes across as a self-involved, philandering, detached jerk.

by Anonymousreply 104January 2, 2021 2:28 AM

R101 Remind me again why you're here on DL?

by Anonymousreply 105January 2, 2021 7:02 PM

I swear, she looked like María Conchita Alonso to me when I scrolled past this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 2, 2021 7:08 PM

He's so damn gorgeous. But so is she! Really pretty. At least to this homo.

by Anonymousreply 107January 2, 2021 9:31 PM

HA! Sorry, dude. If you're referring to Nukaka, she is no beauty. Maybe she was attractive 20 years ago but that is LONG gone. Chalk it up to bad plastic surgery. What did she do to her mouth?

by Anonymousreply 108January 2, 2021 11:35 PM

she was more attractive than her husband in their youth. He has grown into his looks but wifey is going crazy with the dermal fillers which diminish her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 109January 2, 2021 11:42 PM

I'm sorry, but I thought she was his mom when I first saw her. But she's actually a bit younger than him... wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110January 3, 2021 5:13 PM

Oh my lord. What did she do to her cheeks? Are those implants?

Nukaka is only a year younger than Nikolaj but yes, I agree with you. She has not aged well and all the "tweaks" she had done to her face did not help--it only made it worse.

by Anonymousreply 111January 3, 2021 6:39 PM

She’s about as attractive now as Yoko Ono was when she met John, and yet he was quite taken with her. Maybe there’s something beyond looks for some people, as crazy as it sounds?

by Anonymousreply 112January 4, 2021 4:15 AM

I think they were of equal attractiveness early on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 4, 2021 4:29 AM

Miss Greenland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 4, 2021 4:35 AM

Well, he definitely scored in the aging department while she definitely did not. And I guess the plastic surgeons in Denmark and Greenland are not very good, clearly.

by Anonymousreply 115January 4, 2021 1:19 PM

Love this shot of Nikolaj and Gwen C at the Golden Globes in January 2017. Love how happily shit-faced they both are in this pic and how she's clearly experiencing a "wardrobe malfunction" with her Vivienne Westwood dress and not caring a whit about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 4, 2021 1:28 PM

That wife was ugly back in the day too. I’m never going to Greenland if that’s the best they’ve got.

by Anonymousreply 117January 4, 2021 1:44 PM

He's dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 118January 4, 2021 2:10 PM

They both need better fashion sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 4, 2021 3:41 PM

R114 She was cute, yeah. But I can barely recognize her now.

by Anonymousreply 120January 4, 2021 9:15 PM

R119 This pic's everything. He was all over her this day!

by Anonymousreply 121January 4, 2021 9:16 PM

I think she's quite striking.

Beauty is subjective. You could be a shallow cunt and sniff "she's hideous" while someone else might think she's very attractive.

And, I'm guessing Nikolaj isn't a shallow cunt.

Why do people on here insist that THEIR interpretation of beauty/sex appeal/talent/whatever is the "correct" interpretation? Many of y'all have shitty taste, after all.

by Anonymousreply 122January 4, 2021 9:29 PM

R122 Because she's, now, objectively ugly, as Nikolaj's objectively hot. Also, he IS a cunt for cheating on her. Next.

by Anonymousreply 123January 4, 2021 10:51 PM

R123 Yet, you're always be a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 124January 4, 2021 10:58 PM

I hate having seen that pic of Gwendolyn’s giant pussy.

by Anonymousreply 125January 5, 2021 2:58 AM

R124 Are you mad? Are you Nikolaj or his wife's PR? Jesus. Take a chill pill.

by Anonymousreply 126January 5, 2021 3:32 PM

They are so pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 6, 2021 10:06 PM

He needs a gig before he lets himself totally go to seed. He looks like Davos Seaforth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 6, 2021 10:19 PM

r43, she's beyond Drag Race, and firmly into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 6, 2021 11:02 PM

More pretty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 7, 2021 11:55 AM

I think Gwendoline's attractive.

by Anonymousreply 131January 7, 2021 9:31 PM

[quote]I think Gwendoline's attractive.

So does Nikolaj. I'm sure he's told her as much during their rendezvous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 7, 2021 10:40 PM

Those pics were from when Game of Thrones was filming in Seville for the Dragonpit meeting in Season 7.

by Anonymousreply 133January 8, 2021 1:20 PM

R133 Wasn't it when a lot of fans caught just the two of them drunk wandering around the city?

by Anonymousreply 134January 9, 2021 12:46 PM

Yes. They were boozing it up off-set during that time.

by Anonymousreply 135January 9, 2021 9:00 PM

"We're the better pairing because we're the same height."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 9, 2021 9:29 PM

I personally think his marriage's weird. I think they basically live separate lives since he didn't tell her he bought his LA house and he's always away working, this stuff. And she never even watched GOT. He said himself his marriage only "works" because he spends months away from home. Kinda depressing, but ok.

by Anonymousreply 137January 13, 2021 7:58 PM

Even in R113s photo he's a hot looking man. She's pretty but not beautiful. That's probably why she didn't age as well. In any case, I don't understand the loon going on about how they won't be visiting Greenland if she's the best they have. Unless you're a lesbian R117 then who gives a fuck what the women there look like??

by Anonymousreply 138January 14, 2021 1:43 AM

Perhaps Nikolai found his wife 'exotic'? So many straight Waspy men seem to seek out Asian women or a woman of mixed-race, they find these women exotic, therefore, sexier than boring Waspy women. These men always go for the total opposite of their own blond blue-eyed looks.

His wife might be from Greenland, but what is her actual background? She looks to be some sort of Asian nationality or at least part.

I just looked up his wife's background, she's Inuit, German and Norwegian.

by Anonymousreply 139February 14, 2021 1:21 AM

They probably have a limited open marriage. They are Danes, very happy, rationale and sex positive people. They love each other, They have children. They are a family.. Who cares? He is an old, hot fucker I'll say that.

I like the GOT cast. hopefully, he scores a good gig soon.

by Anonymousreply 140February 14, 2021 1:41 AM

Why go after the partners of the people who find attractive? You are never going to get near this guy. Just have a fantasy, and call it a day. Don't start losing touch with reality. Don't you have enough problems to deal with?

by Anonymousreply 141February 14, 2021 1:47 AM

Maybe she’s one of those people who doesn’t photograph well. It’s not that dire

by Anonymousreply 142February 14, 2021 1:47 AM

"They probably have a limited open marriage. They are Danes, very happy, rationale and sex positive people. They love each other, They have children. They are a family.. Who cares?"

Hello to Nikolaj's publicist! Glad to see you here again!

by Anonymousreply 143February 14, 2021 12:55 PM

Nikolaj must be very disappointed that Pedro Pascal is going to play Joel in HBO's "The Last of Us" and not him, like a lot of fans wanted. That must have been a real blow to him. Sorry, Nikolaj. Pedro is super hot right now, probably the most successful GoT actor (followed by Richard Madden) has a big following and loads of charisma/talent.

Speaking of Pedro, is it true he's the real father of Lena's youngest child and not her ex?

by Anonymousreply 144February 14, 2021 12:59 PM

What does "limited open marriage" mean? You can fuck other people when you're on set/away from home or you can fuck other people on Mondays and Wednesdays and occasionally on Thursdays? Hey, Nikolaj's publicist, you can do better than this.

by Anonymousreply 145February 14, 2021 1:03 PM

Love?

by Anonymousreply 146February 14, 2021 1:46 PM

R144 Nikolaj looks like Joel, but there was little chance of him pulling off the accent.

Sincerely doubt Pedro is the father of Lena’s baby, unless she’s been hiding a cock about her person.

by Anonymousreply 147February 14, 2021 7:50 PM

Where is Joel supposed to be from? I'm not familiar with "The Last of Us."

"Sincerely doubt Pedro is the father of Lena’s baby, unless she’s been hiding a cock about her person."

HA-HA! I used to think Pedro was strictly gay but I heard recently he has slept with women and is technically bi (the same way Richard Madden is technically bi).

by Anonymousreply 148February 14, 2021 9:30 PM

He's a corny down to Earth Dane. Leave him alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 14, 2021 9:35 PM

We are leaving him alone. We're talking about Pedro Pascal.

by Anonymousreply 150February 14, 2021 10:08 PM

R150 why do you feel the need to talk about Pedro Pascal on a thread about NCW?

by Anonymousreply 151February 15, 2021 2:44 AM

Because Pedro got the part in "The Last of Us" that many fans wanted for NCW. Honestly, Pedro is more interesting than NCW. I think this entire thread should pivot to Pedro.

by Anonymousreply 152February 15, 2021 2:13 PM

She used to be a lesbian and in a long-term relationship with a woman. She's been very open about her past relationship to women.

by Anonymousreply 153February 15, 2021 2:16 PM

Pedro was a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 154February 15, 2021 2:56 PM

R152 if he is so interesting, maybe he should merit his own thread?

by Anonymousreply 155February 15, 2021 4:31 PM

That's a good idea. The only thing interesting about Nikolaj is his face--and even that is up to debate, considering he's aged a lot the last year. The man is a massive bore and a phony.

by Anonymousreply 156February 15, 2021 4:52 PM

i think he must have a very thick uncut dong.

by Anonymousreply 157February 16, 2021 5:05 PM

He isn't all that, just do yourself a favor and go to sweden and neighboring countries, you will see many who look like him walking down the street.

by Anonymousreply 158February 16, 2021 5:16 PM

R157 he has a very average dong, small meat some would say. You can find pics of it if you look around on DL.

by Anonymousreply 159February 16, 2021 9:23 PM

Rumor has it that Gwendoline Christie and her partner, that fashion designer, have broken up. This has nothing to do with Nikolaj but I thought I put it in this thread because there's no other related thread to post this rumor.

by Anonymousreply 160March 10, 2021 7:11 PM

I guess he decided to come out.

by Anonymousreply 161March 10, 2021 7:30 PM

When did Pedro become bisexual? Recently? Who with?

by Anonymousreply 162March 10, 2021 8:31 PM

She's perfectly lovely, OP.

by Anonymousreply 163March 10, 2021 8:34 PM

I find his accent in the video posted at R149 interesting. I've seen in other interviews where he sounds slightly British, then other times, he sounds like an American from Minnesota (such as in the video that was posted).

It's kind of amusing and jarring at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 164March 10, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote] Where is Joel supposed to be from? I'm not familiar with "The Last of Us."

Joel is from the deep south (I believe Georgia).

But I agree with R147, NCW looks more like Joel than Pedro.

by Anonymousreply 165March 10, 2021 8:41 PM

Apparently, Pedro is more "bankable" and has a hotter career than Nikolaj, hence the former being cast in "The Last of Us."

Didn't Pedro fool around with Lena?

by Anonymousreply 166March 10, 2021 10:43 PM

R166 No, Pedro and Lena played up dating rumours so she could disguise who her baby daddy was and acted as a beard for him in return. The reason he’s so bankable is because he’s probably agreed not to formally come out with his team, sadly.

Back on topic, Nikolaj posted a video on IG today and he looks a good 20 years older than he did 3-4 years ago. The pandemic has hit some people hard!

by Anonymousreply 167March 11, 2021 7:55 PM

I saw that IG video. Nikolaj looks like Heidi. Obviously, the pandemic is exacting its toll.

by Anonymousreply 168March 11, 2021 8:05 PM

Why did Lena want to disguise who her baby daddy was when it turned out to be an old friend of hers (whom she briefly married)? If it were a married or unavailable man, I'd understand it.

I love that old blind item that suggested Charles Dance was the baby father. HA-HA!

by Anonymousreply 169March 11, 2021 8:07 PM

R169 She must have wanted a low-key relationship. She needn’t have bothered as like you said it didn’t last long.

by Anonymousreply 170March 11, 2021 8:24 PM

Nikolaj has a new job and it's a lead role. He's playing another cop though. Typecasting?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 18, 2021 11:38 PM

"Andrew Dice Clay"?

by Anonymousreply 172March 19, 2021 9:25 AM

Andrew Dice Clay has been doing a lot of supporting roles in movies and TV for the last 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 173March 19, 2021 12:14 PM

This movie will flop. Nikolaj cannot carry a film (unless it's for Denmark).

Good cast though.

by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2021 12:28 PM

Wow, talk about prolific. Nikolaj has yet another project --a mini-series adaptation of a novel "Second Home," for TriStar Television, which will be produced by his production company. Nothing about anyone else in the cast, the writer or the director.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 9, 2021 10:55 PM

In terms of appearance he would have been better to be Joel in the series The Last of Us than Pedro Pascal who does not look like the character of the game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 9, 2021 11:29 PM

"The Last of Us" is a hot project and Pedro is simply hotter than Nikolaj--even though the latter seems very busy with upcoming projects but they're not as hot as "The Last of Us." That's the strategizing behind the powers that be that make these casting decisions.

I like Pedro but yeah, I think Nikolaj would be perfect as Joel.

by Anonymousreply 177April 10, 2021 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!