Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey Denies Sexually Assaulting Anthony Rapp And Another Plaintiff

Spacey responds to underage abuse allegations for the first time in court documents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 2, 2020 12:18 PM

Kevin Space IS Alan Greenspan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 23, 2020 10:31 AM

However, all those teens overseas...

by Anonymousreply 2November 23, 2020 10:51 AM

Touching is not "sexually assault"

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 10:58 AM

He's so not guilty. That's why he fled to Europe.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 11:06 AM

He may be guilty of assault, but the bigger crime is being attracted to Anthony Rapp.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 11:19 AM

I believe Anthony Rapp.

:shrug:

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 11:21 AM

I totally believe him.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 11:29 AM

Spacey is an asshole and a perv, he just hates that his smugness hasn't gotten him past this.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 11:42 AM

Where’s that pic of Kev with that nude boy on his lap?

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 12:06 PM

He should consider a lighter color of hair dye.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 12:07 PM

R9 - this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 12:20 PM

He should have just forcefully denied it in his initial statement.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 12:22 PM

I’m glad he isn’t settling. He should find some of the boys Rapp allegedly assaulted when they were teens and bring them into court

Destroy that ginger!

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 12:24 PM

Well, duh, OP.

Did you expect him to just go “yup. I did. Jail me and bleed me of all my money”?

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 12:24 PM

Why doesn't sleazy Spacey fuck off into obscurity where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 12:26 PM

Well he would, wouldn't he?

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2020 12:26 PM

Has Kev ever sucked a cock?

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2020 12:27 PM

Kevin Spacey was the victim of a homophobic witch hunt. All of the straight actors were allowed to go on with their careers like nothing happened especially when the allegations were as old as these were. And in the case of Rapp nothing did happen. Yet people continue to conflate what space did with what he could have doneZ

Nobody even blinks when Sting or Dustin Hoffman are accused of underage sex.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2020 12:28 PM

Kevin's chimed in @r13...

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2020 12:31 PM

So, according to the article, the only one who has actually got screwed in this case is Michelle Williams (the white one).

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2020 12:38 PM

R15 - Spacey was fading into obscurity but Anthony Rapp is desperate to stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2020 2:31 AM

Good luck convincing a jury it didn't happen, when your first public response to the accusation was "I don't remember", instead of plain "it never happened."

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2020 2:41 AM

"Nobody even blinks when Sting or Dustin Hoffman are accused of underage sex."

Bullshit lie. Not to mention Spacey played the gay card ONLY after he was accused. He was very happy to be a closet case prior to that.

But poor persecuted Kevin Spacey! Why is it that upstanding gay men like him, Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham get all the bad press?

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2020 2:41 AM

[quote] Did you expect him to just go “yup. I did. Jail me and bleed me of all my money”?

Well when he said he wasn't sure if it happened he pretty much entered that territory.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2020 2:43 AM

But Spacey didn't think he was going to get sued for it either.

Anyway, the fact that Ok Magazine is the only outlet even bothering following this case just shows that no one cares about either Spacey or Rapp. If it wasn't for the pandemic, OK Mag wouldnt bother either. They could use the clicks.

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2020 2:50 AM

Spacey is a lot like Trump. This egomaniacal narcissist has gotten away with so much shady shit, over such a long period of time, that he's utterly shocked and in denial that it has finally *not* gone his way for once.

He deserves a permanent cancellation and embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2020 7:15 AM

WTF are you talking about R26?

The world has changed for the accusers but also the accused. The Cosby situation has changed the legal strategy forever. The days of admitting wrongdoing after being accused in a legal action is OVER. Of course the lawyers are going to file a denial in response. As with most civil cases, this will end in a settlement and all involved (Spacey, Rapp and the anonymous) will return to irrelevance.

IMO, good riddance to all of them.

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2020 12:01 AM

Spacey says that Rapp was never at the party

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2020 12:06 AM

I believe Spacey. I think Anthony Rapp was high on drugs and mixed him up with John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2020 12:34 AM

Anthony Rapp was telling the story about Spacey to close friends YEARS before he went public. His story is true.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2020 4:05 AM

R30, He has exaggerated it for the #MeTop retelling. He never described it as sexual assault or pedophelia, and he sure as hell never said it had long term effects on him.

His biggest beef with Sapcey was that he was closeted at the height of his career.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2020 4:09 AM

*#MeToo

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2020 4:10 AM

It’s a shame gay men aren’t treated to the same due process that other men are. How many actors have had their careers destroyed because of Me Too? I can’t think of a single one. Newscasters and producers, sure but no other actors have been hit as hard as Sapcey.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2020 4:13 AM

R33 That is true. And when you look at what Marky Mark & Jon Hamm have gotten away. Both committed acts of violence against somebody else and get a free pass. Not to mention all the fist happy straight actors around.

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2020 7:44 AM

Oh please. People have been whispering about Spacey on DL for AGES. Spacey's a creep.

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2020 7:48 AM

R35 True but outside of Harvey he has been hit the hardest whilst numerous others get off (no pun intended).

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2020 7:56 AM

[quote] #MeTop

Caveman’s Grindr profile.

by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2020 3:58 PM

[quote] Anthony Rapp was telling the story about Spacey to close friends YEARS before he went public. His story is true.

Spacey said Rapp was not at the party

So we need people who were at the party to confirm or deny that Rapp was at the party

Has anyone come forward?

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2020 4:00 PM

R35, the gossip came out of a time when closeted actors were looked at as traitors and looked at with malice for not publicizing their public life. And yes, false rumors were spread.

If he were coming to prominence now nobody would care.

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2020 5:21 PM

Is Rapp proud of himself? Does he even work?

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2020 5:31 PM

[quote] Is Rapp proud of himself? Does he even work?

If only there was a resource available that could clear this up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2020 5:37 PM

Rapp played the angry, bitchy, mushroom enthusiast who was sort of half-dead on Discovery. It was a role he was born to play.

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2020 6:51 PM

I'd probably be more sympathetic towards Rapp if he wasn't annoying as fuck as an actor. He was one of the main reasons I had to stop watching Star Trek Discovery.

by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2020 7:01 PM

R35 - Yes Spacey is awful, but there have been many other god awful people who haven't gotten the cancelling that Spacey has. It goes to show how hypocritical society AND news/entertainment really is.

by Anonymousreply 44December 2, 2020 2:17 AM

As I've told people, Spacey deserves to be thrown out of Hollywood. But Rapp is milking it for as long as he can get something out of it.

by Anonymousreply 45December 2, 2020 2:19 AM

[quote] but there have been many other god awful people who haven't gotten the cancelling that Spacey has. It goes to show how hypocritical society AND news/entertainment really is.

But we the public have not worked on a movie set with him. Others have, and they are probably throwing him under the bus for maybe his diva like behavior behind the scenes?

If this was someone who was universally loved in the industry, the reaction would be much different

by Anonymousreply 46December 2, 2020 2:25 AM

When are Sting and Dustin Hoffman gonna get cancelled for harassing minors and shamed in national media as a pdeophile like Spacey was for an alleged 35 year old drunken mistake?

Hoffman has a broadway show coming up. No controvery whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 47December 2, 2020 2:28 AM

R47 One rule for straights, another for gays.

by Anonymousreply 48December 2, 2020 3:04 AM

"Spacey said Rapp was not at the party

So we need people who were at the party to confirm or deny that Rapp was at the party"

No, honey. "We" don't. Apparently, Spacey desperately does.

But I think "we're" going to be just fine.

As for no other actor having suffered the way Spacey has (Poor little Kevin) was Bill Cosby not an actor? He acted in tv series and movies. Plus, he's in jail now.

But he's black so he doesn't count as a person for the white guys who worry so about Our Special Kevin.

I know they made a movie called "We Need to Talk About Kevin" But like Spacey, the conversation about Kevin in that movie came a little too late.

And now a shout out to Ezra Miller, another out actor who assaulted somebody.

I'm actually thrilled Elliot Page came out. You know: someone likeable. Not for you Spacey fans I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 49December 2, 2020 5:32 AM

Spacey is an asshole. I believe Rapp.

by Anonymousreply 50December 2, 2020 5:55 AM

Is Kevin vers?

by Anonymousreply 51December 2, 2020 9:08 AM

R51 Top

by Anonymousreply 52December 2, 2020 11:56 AM

"As for no other actor having suffered the way Spacey has (Poor little Kevin) was Bill Cosby not an actor? He acted in tv series and movies. Plus, he's in jail now.

But he's black so he doesn't count as a person for the white guys who worry so about Our Special Kevin"

Umm he's also a serial rapist. Kevin spacey drunkenly falling ontop of Anthony Rapp and hitting on straight guys is not the same thing as drugging scores of women and raping them.

by Anonymousreply 53December 2, 2020 12:08 PM

R53, I was talking about the context of the me too movement. Cosbys allegations came to light 4 years earlier when Hannibal Buress called him out on stage, nothing to do with the Weinstein fallout.

And yes, Cosby is an actual rapist. Kevin Spacey groped some dudes and allegedlt made an advance on anthony rapp 35 years ago.

Ben affleck gropes women= nbody cares Kevin spacey gropes a man= same as Bill Cosby raping 50 women.

You're a race card pulling homophobe-. Fuck outta here.

by Anonymousreply 54December 2, 2020 12:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!