Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brooklyn Man Seeks To Undo NYS Sex-Parity Rules

ACTION ALERT: Calling all #Brooklyn supporters! Please prepare comments in favor of maintaining Eleanor Roosevelt’s sex parity rule, designed to ensure females have representation in the political process.

Request for public comments from Brooklyn residents or BK-based orgs. Comments need to be submitted in writing in advance of a Brooklyn Democrats Task Force forum on this issue, scheduled for Dec 7 & 8. We’ll have more information soon about the forum and where the comments can be sent.

Please share widely so we can reach supporters in Brooklyn!

Reminder about who is behind the push to eliminate the sex-parity rules, trans individual Emilia Decaudin, who took two seats designated for females in a recent election and plans to dismantle the sex-parity rule across #NewYork state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 3:53 AM

who gives a fuck?

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 10:59 PM

R1 half the population, including the lesbians on this site and the gay men who aren’t misogynists? Them.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 11:02 PM

R2, trans people make up about .7% of the population but about 70% of datalounge threads

Why are you Republicans so obsessed with them?

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 11:04 PM

How many threads just this week alone have you started about how much you hate the "transcult", OP?

Are you also bumping the many "colorblind casting" threads where white people can whine about a samoan being cast as Margaret Thatcher or whatever else is convenient to rage about?

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 11:06 PM

^ Looks like we caught another troll!

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 11:07 PM

R5

Yup, you got me! Congrats. I'm totally caught red-handed for being guilty of pointing out what a tool you are.

Hey, I heard a teenager on Tiktok just self-identified as 'genderqueer'.

Better start another thread. We wouldn't want them to get away with it. Maybe you can round up a militia!

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 11:12 PM

You think this guy who self-identifies as a lesbian, standing there in a dress in front of constituents with a hard on, represents women’s interests?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 11:14 PM

I misread this as being about sex party rules.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 11:15 PM

R7

I think you're a conservative jackass who's partly responsible for the fact that every time I open this site half of the top threads are about fear-mongering about trans people or some resentment towards people of color.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 11:18 PM

What?

Too busy bumping those THREE ancient vegan-bashing threads just now to reply to me?

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 11:33 PM

R8, undoubtedly, sex parties are on Decaudin’s mind.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 11:35 PM

Emilia and her girlfriend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 11:41 PM

Emilia's girlfriend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 11:42 PM

Ew....

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 11:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2020 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!