Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Hemsworth is JACK'D on Instagram

Does this make you horny, baby?

O.M.G.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2020 1:40 AM

Naturally, jealous asshole right-wing pig fucker Chris Pratt had to post his typical envious comment:

[quote] prattprattpratt Verified: Hey bud. Just heard from my trainer and he needs you to stop working out because since we’re gonna be in the same movie and everything he doesn’t want me to stand next to you if you look like that so I’m gonna need you to put on 25 lbs real quick cool thanks

Haha tiny dicked pig fucker Chris Pratt.

DROP DEAD TRUMP SUPPORTING CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 9:38 PM

He needs to work on his legs.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 9:53 PM

[quote] He needs to work on his legs.

True. Should his buddy Matt Damon give him some tips?

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 9:56 PM

Holy fuk! Hot!

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 10:19 PM

Singing in the rain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 8:35 PM

Damnit, he passed the hotness version now he looks all roided / body builder. I guess it becomes an obsession. I certainly wouldn't know.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 8:38 PM

Why is he wearing a meat suit?

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 9:04 PM

Those legs don't belong on the same body as those arms.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 9:07 PM

Skinny legs half the size of arms... I mean he’s really hot but I don’t like that look.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2020 9:16 PM

He's skipped leg day

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2020 9:19 PM

R1, I don't know Pratt; but...........he strikes me as that type of guy who's all buddy buddy palsy walsy with you but underneath a remark like that could be a jealous narcissist lashing out.

Again, I don't know Pratt. I just live in LA and have met dicks like that.

those arms are amazing.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2020 9:22 PM

I think his body looked perfect here, no need to have gotten any bigger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2020 9:59 PM

No OP. He’s taken that too far. Agree with r12.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2020 10:08 PM

Jesus r1, try decaf.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2020 10:10 PM

I agree Pratt is TOO big and what's with the arms being a different color than his neck?

BUT he IS playing Thor. He can shred down after it's over.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2020 1:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!