Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Secret plans helped Brooklyn synagogue defy Cuomo to pull off 7000 person maskless wedding.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 25, 2020 2:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 1:23 PM

How are there 7,000 Hasids anywhere? They always provoke antisemitic remarks but I've never met a Jew who has any use for them.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 1:35 PM

If only we could have gotten 7000 Jews to huddle together and kill themselves. So much more economical.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 1:38 PM

So a couple of weeks from now their community will be living through a hellish breakdown in hospital facilities. Doesn't matter what religion you are, conservatism and fundamentalism KILL.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 1:38 PM

Who are these people? I live in NY in a neighborhood with 3 Orthodox temples. Everyone wears masks. Seriously, is this sect genetically damaged by inbreeding or something? Poison Dragon are you around? All the Jews I know are smart, wtf is up with these freaks.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 1:50 PM

R3 - gosh you're hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 2:10 PM

This crisis is showing how horrible people are.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 2:12 PM

It's showing A LOT of things.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 2:14 PM

Imagine the body odor in that room.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 2:15 PM

Fear manifests in a lot of people as massive denial.

Various groups are pretending like there is no virus, that instead there's a plot to take away their freedoms, so they channel their fear into fighting against the evil LIEberals who want to take away their religion (or freedom of movement, or what have you). It gets reinforced by others in their peer group.

I think it's more effective on fundies of any religion because they can add the "God will do what He wishes" line of thinking to their conspiracy theory, absolving them from any responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:16 PM

Prosecute the main people involved - the bride and groom, rabbi conducting the service, the Teitelbaum family members who helped organise it, the people who manage the building it was held in - and given them a year in prison minimum.

Arseholes.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 2:20 PM

R5, the wedding took place in Williamsburg. These are not Orthodox Jews, they are Hasidem, ultra-orthodox. In Borough Park none of them wear masks, even in shops.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 2:20 PM

I'd also want to see them prosecuted, but I'd be afraid a fundie judge would side with the family to set a "freedom of religion" precedent that would cause more harm than good.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 2:23 PM

I am a strong supporter and descendant of Jews and Judaism, but the combination of inbreeding and cultish, irrational "orthodoxy" (a false claim among these lunatics, rather like radically undogmatic, prosperity-cult "Christians" claim to be "the only real Christians") has led to a population of craven, isolationist drool-dribblers.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 2:27 PM

So every men attending have bushy pubes and cut cock?

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 2:31 PM

Cult

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 2:32 PM

They should have sealed off that building for the next three weeks to let the virus burn itself out and stop the inevitable superspreader event.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 2:33 PM

R12. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 2:34 PM

You can do anything you want as long as you say it's part of your religion. It's like a get out of jail free card for selfish assholes

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 2:34 PM

These are the same people who are OK with a herpetic 'holy man' putting his mouth on their newborn son's penis, even if it might kill the baby.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 2:44 PM

They voted for Trump

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 2:48 PM

R11, maybe would could take them to prison in boxcars, right?

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 2:48 PM

They vote for who the rebbe tells them to vote for, which is why they have so much political clout and the rebbe is probably being paid off. They vote as a block.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 2:50 PM

Thin the smelly herd. Maybe the welfare system will heal a little.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote]Prosecute the main people involved - the bride and groom....

R11, you don't know what you're talking about. That young woman is probably no more than 18 years old, if that, and she certainly had no say in any of this. Maybe not even in the choice of the husband.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2020 2:54 PM

Gotta hand it to them, it's impressive to pull off something like that in modern times. Horrific and selfish, but only using word of mouth for something like this and getting away with it? Even if I think they're assholes I gotta applaud.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2020 2:57 PM

R26, none of them have TVs and internet use is highly discouraged. This video was 8 years ago but little changes in this community.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2020 3:32 PM

link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2020 3:32 PM

Impressive. These people are dangerous and should be jailed.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2020 3:36 PM

How soon before the U.S. has to start bringing medical personnel from other countries to help out with the carnage? Ours are getting sick from the patients.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2020 4:24 PM

These people sure know how to party!

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2020 4:45 PM

Good. As a normal Jew I hate the orthodox ones and their lunacy. Hopefully their anti-mask stance helps kill off the last of the hasids.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2020 4:54 PM

R32, unfortunately, the medical staff who must take care of them are at risk because of their irresponsibility and lack of concern for their fellow citizens.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2020 5:16 PM

That's a sausage* fest, not a wedding!

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2020 5:18 PM

NYC public schools were closed until further notice last week because of COVID. Today, Monday, the yeshivas in Borough Park, Brooklyn are open. Busloads of kids on every block. They've blacked out all the windows on every bus in the past week. Fuckers!

by Anonymousreply 35November 23, 2020 9:26 PM

Catholic schools remain open as well. WTF???

by Anonymousreply 36November 23, 2020 9:32 PM

This is disgusting. If you dare try to enforce the law, they yell that the government is anti-semitic.

by Anonymousreply 37November 23, 2020 9:50 PM

Hanukkah may not be so happy this year...

by Anonymousreply 38November 23, 2020 9:58 PM

R37, you took the words right out of my mouth.

As soon as something is said, it’s “you’re an anti-Semite!!”

It’s disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2020 11:25 PM

The reform and conservative synagogues in my city haven't had an in-person ceremony (or class or anything) since March.

These people are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2020 11:33 PM

Now is the time to draw up the architectural plans for turning Mar-a-gogo into a Covid-19 hospital.

The perfect use for a whisper campaign: “Did you hear tRump is surrendering Mar-a-lago to the federal government for use as a pandemic hospital for victims of the TRump Plague? Only the worst cases will go there. It may have to be torn down to be decontaminated.”

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2020 11:41 PM

Disgusting r35. How do these motherfuckers get away with it? Why are they above the law?

We're in the middle of a pandemic. FUCK these people!

by Anonymousreply 42November 23, 2020 11:44 PM

Inbreds usually have health issues. So this might not end well.

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2020 11:47 PM

Not only is it a cult, but the leaders of that Hasidic cult Teitelbaums are very controversial (that's putting it nicely) because of how the late father escaped the Nazis

TL;DR: In 1944, when the Germans were going to send the Jews of Hungary to Auschwitz (and by that point they knew that meant gas chambers), a prominent Jew named Rudolf Kasztner bribed Eichmann to allow a train with 1600 people on it leave Hungary bound for Switzerland.

Obviously money changed hands to get on the train and it provided good PR for the Nazis.

After the war, there were trials about it in Israel, as Kasztner and the others were considered collaborators whose actions condemned hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews to death by masking their fate. He also testified (favorably) at Nuremberg to help out an SS member.

Kasztner was assassinated in Tel Aviv in 1955 and, as per the NY Times "Reviled as a Nazi collaborator whom an Israeli judge said had “sold his soul to the devil,” Mr. Kasztner, a journalist and official in Israel’s ruling leftist workers party, Mapai, was denounced in court, demonized in print and spat upon on the street. Rage against him brought down the Israeli government in 1955 and all but ignited a civil war."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 24, 2020 12:04 AM

[quote] Hanukkah may not be so happy this year...

Is it ever?

by Anonymousreply 45November 24, 2020 12:06 AM

R45 The women, who are segregated from the men, are not smiling and they aren't singing. They look pretty grim. There is an air of sadness surrounding the bride. She stands alone, covered by an extremely thick veil. Where is the groom?

by Anonymousreply 46November 24, 2020 12:17 AM

I have no dogs in this figh R24, but I've always heard the welfare fraud within this community is BEYOND MASSIVE. And of course, their synagogues have tax exempt status. That shit needs to change across the board. I'm fully in favor of taxing all churches.

by Anonymousreply 47November 24, 2020 12:24 AM

*I have no dogs in this fight

Also: anyone this willingly defiant (like those in Florida, bars this week, and those who held a homecoming dance in Missouri) should be denied medical care when their oxygen levels drop to 50, and they're choking to death.

by Anonymousreply 48November 24, 2020 12:29 AM

Mazel cough!

by Anonymousreply 49November 24, 2020 12:31 AM

Oi vey!

by Anonymousreply 50November 24, 2020 12:35 AM

I wouldn't want to be a hospital worker in those areas in about 4 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 51November 24, 2020 12:43 AM

I am, R51.

- R35. Infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 52November 24, 2020 1:08 AM

Jews are uniformly evil. Everyone including jews knows this in their heart. Hitler was smart.

by Anonymousreply 53November 24, 2020 1:19 AM

They also get millions in public funds, as do Catholic schools.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 24, 2020 1:29 AM

Fundamentalism is even worse than I ever thought pre-COVID. It is beyond revolting that they play the anti-Semite card when it truly has zero to do with it. The law is the law is the law, I don’t care who your God is or what you call it. To try and flip the script with what anti-Semitism really is, these people are the Jews the bigots unfortunately hold up as symbolizing everything they think is wrong with Jews, that’s the saddest irony of all of it. Just like the Evangelicals have painted all of Christianity with their horrifying hatred and ignorance, to most Americans, Evangelicals is what they think of when they meet a Christian. Both groups have turned off an entire generation of potential new members — short-sighted, but each community seems to have enough inherent wealth that they don’t care if they drive people away.

by Anonymousreply 55November 24, 2020 1:40 AM

I guess this confirms that all Hasids are republicans. Or at least 7,000 of them.

by Anonymousreply 56November 24, 2020 1:46 AM

They are known to be massive welfare frauds in Israel too R47 and they play the antisemite card on non-Hasidic Israeli Jews, calling the IDF "Nazis" R55

Though to be fair, there are numerous sects of Haredim.

Some are law- and Covid restriction-abiding, others are just bad people.

by Anonymousreply 57November 24, 2020 1:48 AM

R57, see that’s interesting and I didn’t know that. I’m in Chicago, and our Jewish community is so much smaller, I didn’t grow up with enormous exposure to different sects within Judaism. There are Hasids in Chicago, but it’s one smaller neighborhood and that’s really it, teeny community comparatively speaking.

by Anonymousreply 58November 24, 2020 1:55 AM

The only Jews I've ever known are the normal, regular American Jews and a few Israelis and they all hate the Hasids.

by Anonymousreply 59November 24, 2020 1:58 AM

Who gives a fuck?

Let them get sick.

by Anonymousreply 60November 24, 2020 2:02 AM

The healthcare workers putting their lives on the line give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 61November 24, 2020 2:06 AM

Maybe refusing healthcare should be introduced as a way to "stick it to the liberals."

by Anonymousreply 62November 24, 2020 2:08 AM

Gas them! Gas them all!

by Anonymousreply 63November 24, 2020 2:10 AM

I'm Jewish. I hate these fucking people with the heat of 1000 suns. I wish they could all be thrown in prison for 10 years and the only food they would be served is pork and beans. There is nothing bad enough anyone can do to these Hasidic (sp?) Jews. If they did the WWII thing to them I'd cheer them on. They make people hate all of us. I have some in my neighborhood and they never wear masks or distance. I yell, scream and curse at them and it rolls off their back. They totally have to regard for other people. They don't believe in hell so what the fuck.

by Anonymousreply 64November 24, 2020 2:13 AM

They're all so gross and dirty looking. I won't be around them as they are all disease vectors. That's why people hate them which doesn't bother me at all. They all steal from government agencies. So gross. I hope they get run over by the Mitzvah mobile!

by Anonymousreply 65November 24, 2020 2:16 AM

R43. Inbreds usually have health issues. So this might not end well.

One can only hope!

by Anonymousreply 66November 24, 2020 2:19 AM

They all stink of BO, I don't think they bathe often or wash their clothes. Nasty motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 67November 24, 2020 2:19 AM

There was another big Satmar wedding in Kiryas Joel on Monday. This one took place after an order limiting the event to no more 50 guests (as well as mandatory masks and social distancing) was issued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 24, 2020 10:18 AM

R64 is a Jew who is begging for someone to exterminate the Jews just like Hitler did.

It doesn't matter if you're for real or if you're a troll, you're a supreme fuckup of a human being, R64.

by Anonymousreply 69November 24, 2020 10:21 AM

Already had R64 on ignore from the GWTW thread, he was one of the people insisting that HBO was deleting and censoring the movie forever. Definitely someone just trying to stir up shit, completely worthless.

by Anonymousreply 70November 24, 2020 10:28 AM

[quote] TL;DR:

I don’t think you know how that works.

by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2020 11:35 AM

[quote] Who gives a fuck? Let them get sick.

Apparently, after 8, almost 9 fucking months you don’t get how an airborne infectious virus works, huh?

If this was a story about them doing something that would only hurt them, I’d agree. But it’s not.

by Anonymousreply 72November 24, 2020 11:37 AM

I’m a reform Jew living in an Orthodox neighborhood in Brooklyn. R64 actually brings up a valid point- this is causing “regular American Jews” like us to hate the Orthodox- it was only the other way around until the pandemic. It’s 100% true that virtually none of the Orthodox (Hasidic or otherwise) wear masks, and ignore you or worse if you mention it.

by Anonymousreply 73November 24, 2020 11:44 AM

there’s an ultra orthodox hasidim guy on the Upper East Side (hat, black coat, knickers, stockings, beard, etc) that gets off sucking cock through a glory hole at some west Indian dom’s apartment. I saw him out on the other side of the hole once, weird pasty white body with broad hips and man tits. Huge cut cock but HUGE untrimmed bush. Sucked three cocks to completion in his mouth and took raw cocks up his ass. The Indian guy pimps him out for fun and the Jew gets off on it.

Mazel tov!

by Anonymousreply 74November 24, 2020 12:00 PM

DeBlasio licks every single asshole of these cretins. He does it with gusto and happiness to get their support. Nothing will happen to them unless Cuomo does something. Another example of how DeBlasio does not care about the health and safety of the average middle class NYer. Such a pig sucker.

by Anonymousreply 75November 24, 2020 12:03 PM

I have a Chassidic uncle named Shlomo (I kid you not) but we never met. My mom says he's crazy and I believe her. No one in our family talks to him, I think he lives in Pennsylvania or Ohio. He used to have two wives and two different families, because why not? I don't know if the latter is true or just mean gossip. My grandpa hates his guts.

by Anonymousreply 76November 24, 2020 12:26 PM

[quote] an ultra orthodox hasidim guy on the Upper East Side (hat, black coat, knickers, stockings, beard, etc)

Oh, well that narrows it down.

by Anonymousreply 77November 24, 2020 12:50 PM

[quote] DeBlasio licks every single asshole of these cretins. He does it with gusto and happiness to get their support. Nothing will happen to them unless Cuomo does something.

To be fair, and I’m a cuomosexual, but he’s equally at fault for not calling them out. But he has political aspirations. He has tepidly called them on it and the response is what you’d expect: “Cuomo is an antisemite!”

I don’t understand why deBozo doesn’t call them out though since he’s a lame duck and not going anywhere anyway.

by Anonymousreply 78November 24, 2020 12:52 PM

Do they venture out much or mostly stay in their communities?

by Anonymousreply 79November 24, 2020 1:08 PM

Is it their goal the populate with litters of children?? Good luck with that

by Anonymousreply 80November 24, 2020 2:31 PM

While the governor threatens people about the holidays, nothing is done about these huge gatherings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 24, 2020 5:26 PM

They are expert at sucking tax funds for their own benefits--welfare, building funds, school funds, healthcare, you name it.

by Anonymousreply 82November 24, 2020 5:33 PM

They will somehow maneuver to get first dibs at the Covid vaccine

by Anonymousreply 83November 24, 2020 5:34 PM

DeBlasio claims that NYC is too big to know about everything!!!!!!!!!!! What an absolute asshole and great way to keep the city safe. With murders and gun violence up 300% and rising and now this superspreader event right under his doofus nose, this mayor is the worst or the worst of far left liberal Dems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 24, 2020 10:21 PM

In Israel too

[quote] The hassidic community has in general been the least likely to adhere to government COVID-19 regulations.

[quote] The study similarly showed that the ultra-Orthodox community had little trust in the Finance Ministry and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s handling of the crisis, and absolutely rock bottom confidence in the police, with fully 87% saying they did not trust its operations during the COVID-19 crisis.

[quote] THE LEADING rabbis in the hassidic and Ashkenazi non-hassidic communities have however frequently issued instructions to their communities that violate the government’s health regulations.

[quote] This has included endorsing mass prayers and celebrations, indoor prayer services and blanket school attendance despite government regulations to the contrary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 24, 2020 10:29 PM

Another piece from the Jerusalem Post illustrating how despised they are in Israel

[italic] Some sects of this burgeoning, unsustainable population group are pulling the whole country down; Efraim Halevy, ex-head of the Mossad, famously claimed they are a bigger threat to Israel’s existence than our enemies.

Corona has put paid to the cuddly-wuddly tolerance toward a population that is terrifyingly spreading the disease in New York, London, Amsterdam and Israel. The middle of the second lockdown here saw an 8% infection rate in the general population; identical in the Arab towns. Among haredim the rate was 23%, and Sukkot gatherings and mega-rock-star-rabbi funerals will probably puff up the percentages.

Prof. Mordechai Ravid, director of Mayanei Hayeshua Medical Center in Bnei Brak, recently exploded. “They are a community that is killing people,” he declared. “I do not understand the connection between Judaism and religion and what they are doing.” Ravid then resigned.

Prof. Ronni Gamzu, the corona “czar” of Israel, attempted months ago to close off the “red” areas of infection to quash skyrocketing rates. Nursery schools and restaurants in Tel Aviv, for example, could possibly have remained open; the vast majority of Israelis could have continued to work. Yet the ultra-Orthodox, accustomed to holding the political balance of power, refused to let their areas be locked down, unless the whole country went down with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2020 10:43 PM

They need to lose their tax-exempt status IMMEDIATELY! They have proved themselves a public menace.

by Anonymousreply 87November 24, 2020 10:48 PM

I don’t know them, but my NY Jew uncle hates the Hasidism and thinks they are backwards asshole welfare cheats.

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2020 11:43 PM

R88 Your Uncle is a Wise Man!

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2020 11:49 PM

Do they fuck through holes in sheets?

by Anonymousreply 90November 25, 2020 12:10 AM

[quote] Your Uncle is a Wise Man!

Jews don’t celebrate Christmas, you numbskull.

by Anonymousreply 91November 25, 2020 2:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!