Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thanksgiving Cocktail and an Hors d'oeuvres

What cocktail are you fancying this Thanksgiving?

Have an hors d'oeuvres pairing.

To the least amount of work you have to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2020 6:20 AM

Ina says hot nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 4:45 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 4:51 PM

i need a cocktail featuring cognac.

by Anonymousreply 3November 23, 2020 12:28 AM

Beer with pork rinds.

by Anonymousreply 4November 23, 2020 12:29 AM

I am going in another direction for thanksgiving. Too late to save me from all the work. I already brought too much.

For xmas eve, I am doing this, Hors d'oeuvres with a cocktail pairing. A great save, and festive.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2020 12:41 AM

I am going in another direction for thanksgiving. Too late to save me from all the work. I already brought too much.

For xmas eve, I am doing this, Hors d'oeuvres with a cocktail pairing. A great save, and festive.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2020 12:41 AM

Monkey 47 gibson, Rogue River blue cheese, Iberico ham

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2020 1:09 AM

R3, try a cognac sidecar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2020 1:28 AM

R8, I’m making sidecars! With bleu cheese stuffed dates wrapped in bacon.

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2020 2:51 AM

It's edibles for me!

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2020 3:22 AM

I love a well made Cosmopolitan. If I'm stuck in the kitchen it might be a nice, dry ale to stay cool with.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2020 7:59 AM

i wish i went this route for thanksgiving. This is definitely what i'm doing for chirstmas eve. Easy and fun.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2020 6:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!