Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GA Governor Brian Kemp a "Traitor"

Far-Right and White Nationalist ‘Groypers’ Rally Against GOP Governor Brian Kemp

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 5:09 AM

I think this is fascinating because Brian Kemp is one of the two most corrupt GOP Governors in the country, (the other being Ron DeSantis in Florida). Like DeSantis, Kemp is a strong Trump supporter, (or was), and he's now being turned on. Predictable? Is this karma??

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 1:45 AM

Alt-right Youtuber Vincent James declared, in a video posted to Twitter on Saturday, that GOP Governor Brian Kemp is a “traitor” over failing to speak up about alleged widespread voter fraud in his state.

James, alongside fellow white nationalist “groypers” lead by “Unite The Right” neo-Nazi rally attendee Nick Fuentes, have been in Georgia since Thursday protesting the election results – which were certified on Friday night.

So naturally, now on Saturday, the group of “groypers” are just yelling at the governor around the state’s capitol building.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 1:46 AM

“And if Republican traitors like Kemp are not willing to show up for us — then we will not be willing to show up for them,” James stated. “Brian Kemp is a traitor!”

“If the Republican establishment stands back and stands by and allows the steal to go through, we will do whatever it takes to completely destroy the Republican Party forever,” James continued.

James, who runs a far-right YouTube channel, “Red Elephants,” has joined forces with Fuentes’ white nationalist “groypers” most recently in Washington, D.C., and now Georgia where the “Groyper Army” has railed against other conservative figures and legislators such as Congressman Dan Crenshaw and Charlie Kirk.

In D.C. this past weekend, the “groypers” began chanting, “F*ck Charlie Kirk.”

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 1:47 AM

They're turning on each other, this is great.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 1:47 AM

UGH. I can’t stand these assholes. Enough, already.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 1:52 AM

"James, alongside fellow white nationalist “groypers”... have been in Georgia since Thursday protesting the election results"

Who's paying their room and board? Transportation, lost wages?

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 1:52 AM

[quote]Kemp is a strong Trump supporter

In April, Trump publicly rebuked Kemp and his bad plan for reopening Georgia. Kemp got his passive-aggressive revenge by deliberately staying out of the election controversy in Georgia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 1:55 AM

I wonder if Stacey Abrams is enjoying this. Kemp is the one who narrowly beat her in the highly contentious, much publicized election in 2018. And by "narrowly beat", I really mean most likely cheated.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 2:02 AM

r8, cheating in a Georgia election? Where have I heard that before?

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 2:05 AM

While Dems are self-critiquing our far left loonies for damaging our party’s chances, these far right looms are eating their own. People have gone insane. Thank God I’m not around for that much longer.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:10 AM

Fuck these Nazi's!

They can all go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 2:36 AM

Brian Kemp probably doesn't want to be anywhere near the terms 'election fraud'. Every time Stacey Abrams' name is mentioned it brings up her allegations against him, and for him to actually have to come out and talk about any kind of election fraud after avoiding it all this time...it's probably a nightmare for him. And of course it's what dotard deserves since he threw Kemp under the bus.

I hope this season involves more of them eating their own. Especially when that wacko Sidney Powell fails to produce the Kracken.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 2:46 AM

R10, Democrats are having civil discourse. We allow party members to have their own thoughts and opinions unlike Republicans who thrive on hive mentality and group think.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 3:00 AM

Brain Kemp is a fucking fraud!

Fuck that Cracker.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 3:02 AM

I am betting Kemp now wishes he had done something about this issue during the last legislative session.

“...one of around 20 active militias in the state that regularly pop up in public carrying military-style assault weapons, despite a state law — never enforced — that prohibits them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 3:35 AM

[quote]We allow party members to have their own thoughts and opinions unlike Republicans who thrive on hive mentality and group think.

So cancel culture is just a way to allow people to have their own thoughts and opinions.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 3:47 AM

If the second civil war starts, it will begin in Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 3:49 AM

Trump is annihilating the GOP and obliterating the American democracy. This is utterly deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 4:04 AM

Cancelling is a peaceful form of civil protest. Better that than storming State capitols with assault rifles.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!