Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fauci Says Gays Will Be Able to Brunch Again

Yes, he said it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 2:31 AM

Thank GAWD.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 12:53 AM

Love it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 12:53 AM

“Datalogue”?! Are they ripping us off or does Muriel have a side hustle?

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 12:57 AM

Will he pick up the tab?

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 12:57 AM

He just needs to show us his big fat Italian cock.

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 1:05 AM

‘We Loved Each Other’: Fauci Recalls Larry Kramer, Friend and Nemesis

In public, the activist berated the infectious disease expert for federal inaction on AIDS. But their affection lasted decades and changed the course of the epidemic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 1:07 AM

Fuck, Fauci was hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 1:09 AM

Gays stopped doing brunch when the Carrie Bradshaws pushed their way in.

by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 1:12 AM

Fraus, Karens and basic bitches stole brunch and turned it into an eye roll filled with giggling, posting on socials and catching daydrink buzzes.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 1:39 AM

Fraus, Karens and basic bitches stole brunch and turned it into an eye roll filled with giggling, posting on socials and catching daydrink buzzes.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 1:39 AM

Is that pesto? Is that pesto in your omelette? Oh, it's asparagus!

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 1:48 AM

I assume that guy is the next Ross Matthews?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 2:17 AM

Actually I stand corrected. I looked through Cody Lagrow's Instagram and he's very cute and fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 2:29 AM

Fauci was never anything but a media whore. He got this who covid mess wrong... And he killed millions by mishandling the AIDS epidemic of the 80's and 90's. I don't know how he's so popular when he failed miserably at managing two of the biggest public health issues in history. Fauci Failed Us! Twice!!

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!