Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Need a reply, please. Help! This person is in their 50's, white, str8, no college and has done well in life, surprisingly.

[Quote] Ive never pretended to know anything about this killer virus or solution because I'm not a doctor nor a scientist, but I do have a lot of people on my thread that think they are and it cracks me up to no end. One thing I do know, not even our leaders know what the fuck is happening which is completely evident (Flip flopping from doctors, leaders and scientist) . But what I cant stand is hypocrisy with our leaders and friends (All of them) not doing what they preach and its fucking hard when you have to make a living, support your family and kids. The non social aspect is insane for our kids and ourselves. We are people of mostly free spirits and freedoms, so yes, we are not perfect but what kills me the most is everyone wants to be right and they will rip you apart until you believe in their unfounded solutions they've read somewhere or another, and we know media can spin and lie to convince us of this. What happened to just being fvcking decent to each other. did the President make mistakes, fuck yes he did, but I can point to many others who our responsible for these 250k deaths in our country as well. We are coming into the Holiday season. Instead of pontificating about shit you dont know and you don't, why dont you roll down to San ---- street on Thursday and do something for someone that is truly hurting or make up with an old friend you deleted from your social media because they didn't believe in your bullshit. Everyone is doing pretty fvcking good, look around, go get some perspective, its pretty neat what you'll find and feel....Happy Holidays.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 4:07 PM

Ha! No quote but you get the idea. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 12:38 AM

[Quote] Ive never pretended to know anything about this killer virus or solution because I'm not a doctor nor a scientist, but I do have a lot of people on my thread that think they are and it cracks me up to no end. One thing I do know, not even our leaders know what the fuck is happening which is completely evident (Flip flopping from doctors, leaders and scientist) . But what I cant stand is hypocrisy with our leaders and friends (All of them) not doing what they preach and its fucking hard when you have to make a living, support your family and kids. The non social aspect is insane for our kids and ourselves. We are people of mostly free spirits and freedoms, so yes, we are not perfect but what kills me the most is everyone wants to be right and they will rip you apart until you believe in their unfounded solutions they've read somewhere or another, and we know media can spin and lie to convince us of this. What happened to just being fvcking decent to each other. did the President make mistakes, fuck yes he did, but I can point to many others who our responsible for these 250k deaths in our country as well. We are coming into the Holiday season. Instead of pontificating about shit you dont know and you don't, why dont you roll down to San ---- street on Thursday and do something for someone that is truly hurting or make up with an old friend you deleted from your social media because they didn't believe in your bullshit. Everyone is doing pretty fvcking good, look around, go get some perspective, its pretty neat what you'll find and feel....Happy Holidays.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 12:39 AM

Why even bother replying OP?

Punch and delete.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 12:45 AM

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 1:18 AM

The person you're quoting is doing that fucking annoying thing that "nice" Trump voters do all the time, they deflect and come up with some bullshit "both sides" sort of argument, offloading a full half of their bullshit onto those doing the right thing.

Plus they take forever GETTING TO THE FUCKING POINT!

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 1:25 AM

I though the same r5.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 1:29 AM

and?

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 4:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!